Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su PageTiger

Piattaforma per non progettisti che consente di creare incredibili contenuti digitali interattivi. PowerPoint incontra Moonpig.

Ulteriori informazioni su PageTiger

Aspetti positivi:

It can be used for so many different things, and can make even the driest content much more user friendly and interactive.

Aspetti negativi:

I find the image gallery a little frustrating in not being able to use the pictures and searching for images is not easy.

Valutazioni di PageTiger

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

PageTiger ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 114 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato PageTiger?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (114)

Susan
Susan
HR Operations Director (USA)
Servizi di informazione
Fonte della recensione

PageTiger is an excellent value. So easy to use and the end product is professional and beautiful.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease at which we can create a beautifully branded, interactive, electronic document is amazing. We use PageTiger in our onboarding process allowing us to present a lot of information to new hires in a organized, professional, high-quality manner that is easy for the new joiner to use. There is so much flexibility in the design that we are branching out and using it for corporate updates to all employees. The way in which information is presented using PageTiger is so inviting and easy to use. It looks like we had a team of designers spending weeks to put these documents together and in reality it only takes one person a day or two to put it all together.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I don't like about PageTiger. It is easy to use, it is inexpensive, it produces the highest quality documents. There is nothing not to like.

6 anni fa

Dear Susan, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such glowing feedback. It's absolutely wonderful to hear. We're thrilled to hear you're having such a fantastic experience of using our software for your new starter content. Long may it continue! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Tina
Learning Partner (UK)
Servizi finanziari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

First time user of PT

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I'm still learning but the user experience to create so far and the output has been amazing

Aspetti positivi:

How easy it is to change and update somtthing

Aspetti negativi:

Not having an undo button and not being able to tailor the MI to regional areas or individual stores. We can only use email addresses

Wayne
PMO (UK)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Fairly easy to use, with simple layouts but comes with some restrictions

3,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Layouts help get set-up relatively quickly. Having branding imbedded is great.

Aspetti negativi:

layouts aren't editable. Text font size is restrictive. Elements aren't flexible in their use - and restricts creativity.

10 mesi fa

Hi Wayne. It sounds like you're using the branded page library rather than the custom library where everything is fully editable. If you pop me an email I can send you information.

Paresh
Volunteer Officer (UK)
Beneficenza, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Finally, we have the right product to communicate with our visiting volunteers.

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: have only been using it for approximatley 6 months, but find it easy to use. I am due to book my training ; after which I will be able to apply even more functionality.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use - a 45 minute quick intro on how to use page tiger was enough for me to create our monthly Visiting Volunteer updates and quaterly bulletins. Very user friendly with "common sensical" approach to creating an effective campaign.

Aspetti negativi:

it would be great if there were able to copy and paste individual pages from another document.

11 mesi fa

Thank you Paresh for your review. Regarding your comment about copying pages from another document, we recently added the facility to create a page library (go to documents>page libraries) then add document(s) (manage>manage version) to a page library and then selecting that library when creating a document. Hoping that helps.

Vicky
HR Manager (UK)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 201-500 dipendenti

Very positive experience

5,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The design options, the aesthetic the templates have and the branding options.

Aspetti negativi:

I do nor have something to mention at the moment

9 mesi fa

Many thanks for your comments Vicky. Very much appreciated.

Allen
Instructor (USA)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Website Content management

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Once you learn the concept of PageTiger, such as versions and Documents. It starts to make sense. The menu system can be used to really make your site look customized. The AI video generator is pretty cool also.

Aspetti positivi:

Once the structure of your website is build updating content becomes easy.

Aspetti negativi:

Looking to hoist Storyline on your site.

Caroline
Communication and Engagement Manager (UK)
Settore automobilistico, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Awesome and professional tool

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Fantastic! From all the questions answered when researching to the support we've got now live. I'd recommend this tool to anyone.

Aspetti positivi:

It's ease and simplicity - I have been able to set up documents myself ahead of official training. After training I was able to then see further functionality that will enhance our comms in the future.

Aspetti negativi:

Hmmmm - don't know yet - nothing so far - everything is so easy to use and they have some great additional features such as the video content generator (an absolute game changer as many of my colleagues are camera shy!)

Pritam
Pritam
Graphic design (India)
Graphic Design, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Amazing platform for me

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I would recommend PageTiger for those who want to create interactive content quickly and easily. It is especially great for organisations that need a secure access control system and a wide selection of templates and tools. However, if you are an experienced designer who needs more customization options, you may want to consider other options

Aspetti positivi:

PageTiger is easy to use, even for those without any design experience. It also has a wide selection of templates and tools that can be used to create engaging, interactive content. Additionally, PageTiger offers a fully secure access control system to ensure that only authorised parties can view content.

Aspetti negativi:

PageTiger can be expensive for some users, especially for those that need a full suite of features. It also lacks some of the customization options that more advanced users may desire. Additionally, PageTiger offers limited support options, which can be frustrating for some users.

Matt
Head of Digital Services UK&I (UK)
Servizi di informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Great product!

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Since we’ve deployed PageTiger, the team have been very supporting and engaging. A fantastic service and would defo recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

We deployed PageTiger to support with Client and staff onboarding - we absolutely love the product!

Aspetti negativi:

It would be great to see a design Bot that could help you with the design on the fly.

10 mesi fa

Many thanks Matt for your kind words.

Anna
Learning and Development Business Partner (UK)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 10.000+ dipendenti

Ecellent Product

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Very positive

Aspetti positivi:

Interactivity and integration with other tools

Aspetti negativi:

Copy and paste for some interactivity is not yet available.A simple tick box option for checklists would be a bonusA way to automatically generate subtitles for videos would save lots of time

8 mesi fa

Hi Anna Apologies for the delayed response but I was checking with Tech on the subtitle feature which is in final stages of testing. Once live, you'll just upload a subtitle file. I'm not sure of your issues around copying interactivity as this is available on all module types. If you email me with more information I can investigate further. Meanwhile, thank you for your review.

Rebecca
Creative exec (UK)
Marketing e pubblicità, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent support has allowed me to build a training platform at limited cost

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: A comprehensive product that I can build to my own design and upload my own content when I need to. this program has allowed my business to improve our training capabilities and is great value for money. The support from the team has been invaluable.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that you don't have to be a software developer to essentially build your own platform. I like that this software is flexible and works with other functional programs such a e-sign documents and has allowed me to build our first online training platform. This software has made it easy to publish work online and create to the naked eye a website that not only looks smart but that we can edit as and when we need to without incurring any additional cost. The software is very easy to use and I can keep publications in one area making it easy to add more issues and also report back to my company on views and interactions. I like that I can track every user if I want to via their employee number which is essential to a training site. I like that there is options for template designs, meaning you don't have to be a designer to create a great looking platform and that the page team offer design help when you need it. I also like I can export reports to excel and that I can dive into the detail of clicks and interactions.

Aspetti negativi:

I think that the design elements are limited due to having to upload artwork, however this is easy for people not used to designing. I think that the reporting interface is complicated and it could be made simpler, however having said that I can now use the platform confidently after a few months.

6 anni fa

Dear Rebecca, Thank you for finding the time to submit such a glowing review. It's simply fantastic to hear how positive you are about PageTiger and the many ways it has assisted in your role at CPM. Long may it continue! Thank you also for feeding back on the reporting interface. We are currently working on improvements here, so hopefully you will see some new features in 2019. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Nelson
HR - Talent Acquisition (UK)
Software informatici, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Awesome!!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Speeds up out recruitment process and improves candidate engagement.

Aspetti positivi:

Love PageTiger. It has completely change the what we recruit and engage with candidates. It has also change the was we interact with existing staff. Worth every penny.

Aspetti negativi:

So now I have to thing of something ........ It would be good if there was an option to work offline.

6 anni fa

Dear Nelson, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a fantastic response. We are so thrilled to hear you are enjoying using our software and getting such great results. And we love being awesome! Regarding an offline option, you can download pages (but not interactive elements) as PDFs and even print them out. Simply turn on the 'tools' option, which sits in 'settings' under 'toolbar'. For more information on this, don't forget our brilliant user guide (which can be found under the 'help' button in the toolbar at the top of your log in screen). We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Diane
Personal Assistant (UK)
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Page Tiger experience

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Have been a learning curve for me but able to self train where unsure

Aspetti positivi:

I think this software is very easy to understand and use. The wizard creator is a helpful tool to begin creating your first article

Aspetti negativi:

Don't really dislike anything at the moment. When I get stuck or unsure on something, I can easily look at the help guide and pretty much find what I need from there. Would benefit with a little more training on the software

4 anni fa

Thank you Diane for your review. We have just launched our level 1 training program. If this is something you would like to be added to then please get in touch with me and I will happily assist you with this. Please drop me an email to [email protected] Kind regards, Michaela

Maxine
Technical Director - Learning and Development (UK)
Servizi ambientali, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Using PageTiger has allowed us to produce professional and interactive e-learning materials.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I would recommend this software to anyone wishing to make interactive publications. We are using it as the platform for our in-house learning software and it is working really well.

Aspetti positivi:

Once you get the hang of PageTiger it is possible to develop material really quickly, even with no prior experience of publishing, graphic design etc. There is enough flexibility within the software to make publications that are really quite bespoke. I can spend my time thinking about the content and what it should convey rather than trying to get the content on the page. It is so much better than the static approach we used previously.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be great if Page Tiger had some functionality to add sketches or drawings. At the moment all images, whether photographs or a simple line drawing have to be imported in. There is a good choice of icons to use however.

6 anni fa

Dear Maxine, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that you're receiving such a fantastic response response to your elearning content. Thanks so much for the idea regarding sketches and drawings. We'll make sure we pass this on to our dev team. Finally, we do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Laura
L&D Coordinator (UK)
Risorse umane, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Page Tiger has changed my work life, our whole department and company

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Advertising company workshops professionally on a platform that all employees can easily use and access
Looks professional, very quick to use

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use How professional at looks and takes little time (once you are up and running) Ease of accessibility Cost effective brilliant updates new features

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few issues you can tip toe around, it would be good to be able to save pages as templates or set image and text boxes as templates to reuse throughout the document plus to sharew between other docs

6 anni fa

Dear Laura, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for providing such wonderful feedback! We are absolutely delighted to hear just how much you are enjoying using our software and how revolutionary it has proven to be at DC Thomson. That's just fantastic! We do hope you continue enjoying using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Cansu
Content Manager (Turchia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Content management with PageTiger is quite simple

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

PageTiger includes great features that make content management quite easy and practical.

Aspetti negativi:

In pricing perspective I am not able to say that PageTiger is the best option although features are great.

Janw
Employer Brand Manager (UK)
Servizi finanziari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Incredible tool that will give you an alternative to dry and boring presentations!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Easy, cost effective and has changed how we communicate.

Aspetti positivi:

I have used PT for years now and introduced it to my current organisation when I moved roles. It's a brilliant tool for anyone in any capacity. I personally use this for recruitment and marketing materials however it can be applied to anything. The ease of use and great customer service and training teams make it incredibly simple to get the hang of. Customer service is super quick and friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

There's nothing I dislike at the moment!

Fadi
L&D Advisor (UK)
Risorse umane, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

My experience has been wonderful, its a great and unique tool.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Communicate info to employees in an exciting and engaging way, and ability the track views on pagetiger documents.

Aspetti positivi:

Its different that anything I've seen before. It is simple and easy to use. It can be used for a variety of things, communication, marketing, learning, onboarding etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Requires training to fully utilise the system... but what system doesn't? also slightly expensive when using pagetiger's marketing team to fully design a bespoke template.

6 anni fa

Dear Fadi, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such glowing feedback! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying using our software for a range of projects and that you are seeing many benefits from doing so. We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Emma
Training Manager (UK)
Produzione di alimenti, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Allows me to create professional looking documents that are great to see around the business.

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to adapt and use the templates to make great looking documents. The regular updates that are made to the software enable continuous improvements to be made to the documents we produce.

Aspetti negativi:

The security rules can be quite difficult to understand and get right as we look to improve the security of the documents sent to our staff.

6 anni fa

Dear Emma, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback. We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying using our software and receiving such a great response from colleagues. Regarding the range of security rules on offer, please don't forget our brilliant user guide (under the 'help' tab in the toolbar at the top of your login screen). We also offer online support if you have any questions regarding what security rule to choose for which project. We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Mark
Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

PageTiger is simple to use yet powerful. It's easy to learn and flexible to do what I want. Love it.

Aspetti positivi:

I can easily incorporate any feature I want without spending fruitless hours trying to figure out how to do it. Their support is amazing for those rare times I needed help. Customers and clients love to use the documents produced.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I could wish for is that you could access the videos when you are offline. Otherwise this is awesome.

6 anni fa

Dear Mark, Thank you for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such positive feedback. We are absolutely delighted to hear you have had such a great experience of using our software. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, so it's wonderful to hear you have received such good support. We're delighted that your clients are responding so well to the content you create in PageTiger. And we love being awesome too! We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger for a range of projects. Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Daxa
Onboarding Manager (UK)
Servizi ai consumatori, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Fabulous tool to use for different purposes

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use and the updates are automatic. The look and feel of this software has a real impact when we send to our customers.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like an online guide on how to use all the functions of this software. I don't update our packs very often so I can be forgetful, therefore am I reaching out to the support team. If there was an online guide, I could self-serve and give you time to concentrate on making this product even better for your clients

6 anni fa

Thank you Daxa. We're adding Clara (our virtual assistant) with the AskClara system being rolled out across all the admin areas so that should help. Great to meet you today at TigerWorks. Hoping you were inspired!

Utente Verificato
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The latest update is great. The features that it now has are really easy to use.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to build own content and edit when needed

Aspetti positivi:

Flexibility to edit the design as you wish. Really creative functions that allow you to link to other things and have surveys. Analytics side of it is great too!

Aspetti negativi:

That viewers of your documents don't have a platform to sign in to to access but have to go via a link to open the documents.

6 anni fa

Dear PageTiger user, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and for such a positive response. It's fantastic to hear your thoughts on our latest update and we're thrilled that you are finding our platform so easy to use. We do hope you continue to enjoy using PageTiger! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Rachel
Learning and Development Manager (UK)
Industria edilizia, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I've really enjoyed using PageTiger, their customer support is particularly fantastic.

Aspetti positivi:

How easily you can very quickly produce professional looking publications. The quick and helpful support from the Help Desk and the training courses they provide.

Aspetti negativi:

Although the templates help to provide professional work quickly, it can also be frustrating that you can't edit the layouts more. The only option is to start completely from scratch in the design function.

6 anni fa

Dear Rachel, Thank you so much for taking the time to review PageTiger and for such a fantastic response. We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying using our software and receiving such good support from the team. Regarding the layouts, don't forget that you can access more flexible templates under the 'editable template' tab. We do hope you continue to enjoy using our software! Warmest wishes, TeamTiger

Lee
Retail Trainer (UK)
Servizi bancari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Feedback from a beginner.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It is evident that you can create a fantastic piece of work with Pager Tiger.
However, the guides seem to be more suited to someone who already has an understanding of Page Tiger.

Aspetti positivi:

You can see the quality and how useful this will be when creating training / guidance modules.

Aspetti negativi:

No step by step guide for a beginner - Screen shots would be a good addition - The webinars are great but not always directed at the type of work that you are working on.

5 anni fa

Many thanks for your comments Lee. I'm delighted that following the recent additions including this weekend's TigerMailer launch, we have produced a video tutorials which will be accessible on each page and section of the system. Hoping this will help. Henry

Michelle
CEO (UK)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Promoting our work - internally and externally

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Very positive experience both within ellenor and in my last employment. Changed our approach to publicity, enabled work to be completed to a high standard within the team and reduced our cost for publications.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, intuitive approach to design, brand cohesion and adaptable for a wide variety of resources.

Aspetti negativi:

Some page options are limited and it is difficult sometimes to choose the right option for our needs