Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su A2X

A2X automatizza la contabilità e-commerce per i venditori di Amazon e i negozi Shopify in tutto il mondo. Scelto dai principali commercialisti del settore e-commerce di tutto il mondo.

Ulteriori informazioni su A2X

Aspetti positivi:

Just link it to Amazon & Xero then fill in the reports. Given we track our inventory levels in Xero it makes for such an easy integration.

Aspetti negativi:

Onboarding was tricky as a beginner. It can be hard to know how everything works when you start on your own.

Valutazioni di A2X

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

A2X ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 289 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato A2X?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (289)

Francesco
Senior Security Advisor (Italia)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Sincronizzare non è mi stato così facile

4,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Offre tante funzionalità per sincronizzare i dati tra QuickBooks e Shopify.

Aspetti negativi:

La sincronizzazione dei dati può richiedere del tempo, soprattutto per grandi quantità di dati

Jake
Jake
eCommerce Analyst (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Cool Software To Track Amazon Marketplace Sales

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent. Solved a few annoying issues we had and sped up some reporting internally.

Aspetti positivi:

Amazon Support is the bee's knees if you ever need it. This software speeds up a process and gives you ore time to deal with other tasks. That time savings alone is enough to justify the cost for our company. The integrations are top notch.

Aspetti negativi:

The price, I can't use it for my personal side gigs as I wouldn't be able to justify the cost due to low sales volume via Amazon channel, it's more of a niche channel for me, compared to, say, eBay. Great for high-volume business use, in that case the price is pretty much negligible.

Noam
Founder (USA)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti

Exceptional Accounting Software with Unbeatable Features

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We have been using A2X for almost a year now and haven't looked back. The software is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, making our accounting much smoother and efficient. The customer service has been excellent and the cost is unbeatable. We couldn't be happier with our experience so far and would highly recommend A2X to anyone looking for great accounting software.

Aspetti positivi:

A2X has been an absolute game changer for our business! The software is incredibly user friendly and makes reconciling accounts a breeze. It's also very cost effective and the customer service is top notch. We have been so impressed with the accuracy and speed of the software. Highly recommend!

Aspetti negativi:

The only issue we have experienced with A2X is the occasional difficulty in setting up more complex accounts. It took a bit of time and effort to figure out, but once we got the hang of it, we've had no problems. Overall, it's been a great experience!

Keith
Proprietor (UK)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Expensive for what it does !

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Had a lot of issues initially​ getting it set up correctly to handle zero-rated sales and disappointed I needed an additional license for the US when the product is already expensive for what it does.

Aspetti positivi:

Easier than importing and exporting using spreadsheets

Aspetti negativi:

Expensive for what it does and the subscription is limited to 5 market places which does not allow you to do Europe​ and US.

April
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Great Integration Software for Amazon FBA sellers

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: A2X helps solve the issue of getting the Amazon settlement information correctly into Quick Books Online with ease as an Amazon 3rd party seller.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to navigate the process of the export of Amazon settlement reports and the import into Quickbooks online. The information has been accurate.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing, it serves its purpose. I have not had any issues with software.

Articoli sportivi, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

A Must Have

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Customer service have been consistent and on hand from enquiry to set up and beyond with any questions we have had.

-ease of use -VAT consolidation -cross platform integration -customer service

Aspetti negativi:

-time taken to set up was a bit lengthy (but worth it) -be great to include a stock tracking integration

Jillian
Jillian
Accountant (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Absolutely essential for any and all Amazon sellers

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Love love love! and plus their support staff is so fantastic and if you bring up any valid issues, they will often release a product update to solve that problem in a short amount of time.

Aspetti positivi:

It is really hard to get all the fees and discounts and fba related stuff charged correctly on your own out of Seller Central. A2X does it ALL and just maps and syncs directly to Xero. It's a game changer in terms of accuracy and efficiency.

Aspetti negativi:

Once there are a lot of skus, it can be tough to filter them to fill in missing costs for the cogs reporting.

Contabilità, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good one for the best management in your business, i really love it ❤️

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: For my experience it make my business better, amazing and good 👍🏻

Aspetti positivi:

It’s amazing one for all you want about your business management, it make all the work easier!

Aspetti negativi:

I see it amazing when I’m using it about all i want for my business

Danny
Danny
Director IT Operations (USA)
Studi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

Perfect for an Amazon bsuiness

Aspetti positivi:

Provides all the data to Xero that is needed to keep accurate books

Aspetti negativi:

Would like it to integrate with my inventory program, SellerCloud to pas through my costs.

Ryan
Ryan
Contabilità
Fonte della recensione

Best app to automate revenue entry into Xero (and other softwares)

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It eliminates the need for complicated journal entries and cuts the time reconciling FBA to minutes.

Aspetti positivi:

FBA charges are very complicated. A2X is set up once by mapping accounts and then automatically imports data into Xero. It automatically splits the data between months, so regardless of when your payment comes in (which is every 2 weeks in my experience), the data is in the correct period. It will also give you default accounts which is great if you only sell on Amazon. This setup, along with a good online accounting software, can make your accounting work extremely easy and quick. Seriously, for the time I spent before doing journal entries, A2X is well worth the price. I currently use this software for all clients selling on Amazon.

Aspetti negativi:

The worst part is more on Amazon's side, with their myriad of charge types, inventory types and revenue types. A2X doesn't have any cons in my experience except that the initial mapping can take some time to work out.

Catherine
Catherine
Accounting Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

If you're not using A2X for Amazon Accounting you're doing it wrong!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and immediately saw the value. Splitting Amazon deposits between months was a brutal exercise and now A2X handles it all. A2X & Xero is a a no brainer tech stack for any Amazon seller.

Aspetti negativi:

That it doesn't work for other sales channels.

A2X for Accountants

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: A2X has taken a very manual process for me and automated it. What used to take me a half hour or more can now be done with the touch of a button. This saves me valuable time and also saves my clients money. The data that can be synced with Quickbooks Online is so valuable. E-commerce clients now have great visibility in what it really costs to sell on Amazon. I'm so excited about trying out A2X for Shopify now too!

Aspetti positivi:

A2X makes it so easy to post the settlements for selling on Amazon. They break out all the categories which make up the settlement and post that to the general ledger. It gives business owners great information about their Amazon sales so they know how much they are making and the costs associated with selling on Amazon. I also love that it will break up the settlements by months, so I don't have to manually adjust for sales that fall over two months in one settlement period. A2X saves me so much time working for my e-commerce clients. I've called in for a question and they were very quick to respond and give me an answer.

Aspetti negativi:

The only suggestion I would have to improve the software is to make a glossary of all the different line items in the settlements. Sometimes it is difficult to determine what a fee is for by just the description. Otherwise, I have had no problems with this software.

Chelsea
Number Crunching Rock Star (USA)
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo

Worth every penny!

Aspetti positivi:

A2X is incredibly easy to use and it gets all your data into the bookkeeping software in manageable pieces, so your system doesn't get bogged down with all the sales data. Customer service is top-notch and responds very quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, I haven't found anything I disliked that customer service couldn't fix for me.

Alexandra
Bookkeeper/Finance Team Member (USA)

Essential for Shopify users

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: A2X helps us understand shopify payments. Instead of a random amount being deposited into our checking account we are able to understand what the numbers represent. Vital.

Aspetti positivi:

I use A2X to breakout all the fees and various components of shopify payouts. A2X then seamlessly integrates into Xero, our cloud based accounting software of choice. Previously we were trying to figure everything out in Shopify and it was a huge headache. A2X lets us understand the aggregate data and is essential.

Aspetti negativi:

Their website takes a minute to navigate. Not a huge issue but it is maybe not quite as intuitive as it could be. But it is also pretty basic so it requires only a few clicks to find what you are looking for, not easy to get lost for long.

Director (UK)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti

Great resource for Amazon users

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Highly recommended for any Amazon sellers.

Aspetti positivi:

A2X has saved our clients hours and hours of work in analysing Sales and posting the results to their Xero accounts.

Aspetti negativi:

Took a little while to set up and configure, but once done easy to use.

Ivan
Chief Accounting Officer (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 11-50 dipendenti

A2X review from daily user

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are the fast growing E-commerce company, with over 2000 transactions a day.
A2X is simplifying and uniting our daily routine.

Aspetti positivi:

Simplicity, customization, payout editing, QBO compatibility

None (so far).

Jeremy
CPA (USA)
Fonte della recensione

A2x truly makes accounting for amazon sellers possible.

Aspetti positivi:

A2x always works. It provides accurate and detailed information for the settlement period. The team is always making improvements to their product. Tech support is super fast and knowledgeable.

Suvir
CEO (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for automating biweekly transfers

Aspetti positivi:

A2X simplifies the task for importing sales, returns, COGS and fees data from Amazon for each biweekly payment. It is easy to use, and provides a single dashboard for all imported data loads. It is a lot cheaper than hiring an accountant to perform the same task

Aspetti negativi:

Two areas of improvement are (a) better handling of multi-currency payments: it was confusing to setup my Mexican Pesos payments from Amazon.mx alongside my USD payments from Amazon.com (b) more data / analysis for each transfer. The current dashboard interface is focused on transferring data from Amazon to Quickbooks, but does not provide much information about each transfer (revenue, cost, transfer trends)

Donna
Manager (UK)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti

Game changer

Commenti: Great customer service

Aspetti positivi:

This brilliant software takes the pain out of accounting for selling on Amazon!! Would not work with a Amazon seller without it - an essential software subscription

Aspetti negativi:

Really enjoy it no complaints, it is very easy to use

Rameez
Management Consultant (Pakistan)
Fonte della recensione

Quick fix for eCommerce sellers

Aspetti positivi:

I am using A2X for my eCommerce clinents since few years and it was an amazing experience and they are continuously improving and making it easy and user friendly for eCommerse sellers, I recommend A2X for every eCommerce sellers especially Amazon sellers.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing, it's great and improving day by day.

Lynn
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best tool for our Amazon business!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We have lots of tools we Spend money on to boost our amazon business but A2X is the best tool yet. Making money is great, but if you don’t know IF you’re making money, or how MUCH you’re actually making after all the hidden costs amazon charges you, or how much your spending on certain things, how can you grow?? Best tool out there! It’s a must if you want to grow your business!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and connection to quickbooks

Aspetti negativi:

Set up. It’s a necessary evil and it takes time but once it’s done, it’s done.

Karen

Tips for Using A2X for Amazon

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: While A2X is great to use, Amazon is still challenging, and so I find it a great plus that A2X has feature flags when Amazon is not right. A2X is an app and an ally for Amazon Sellers, I think.

Aspetti positivi:

What DO I like most about this software! Still using it and loving how much time it saves me from the minutiae. I can check reports against the data A2X is sending to Xero and go on with next tasks because it ties out! I have felt like a "numbers wrestler" for years, but with A2X, I can focus on bigger picture with my Amazon clients.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't think of anything. It gets the job done.

Spencer
Founder (Canada)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

Does the job. Should be a normal Xero feature

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Easy enough to setup and does the job for a low cost.

Aspetti positivi:

Setting up my account was simple and easily simplified my weekly accounting tasks. Setting a couple rules in a2x + xero means that all my orders (1-time & subscription) and refunds for Shopify stores are automatically tracked and logged for my biz's book keeping appropriately. Honestly perplexed how this isn't native to Xero's offering.

Aspetti negativi:

Figuring out the configuration changes when my banking/Xero changed meant that I also had to go fix my setup in a2x.

Russell
MD (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Saves so much time and removes all those labourious reporting tasks

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We don’t have to think about that level of reporting any more, the data goes through seamlessly, and everything gets reconciled correctly.

Aspetti positivi:

The software saves the need for running loads of separate reports for our accountancy and bookkeeping.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing to dislike. It really does save so much time from the way we doing doing it before.

Katrina
Small Amazon Business (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Rave review!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It makes tax season so much easier. I always have accurate sales data in my accounting software and can track CoGS without issues as well. With a great interface and stellar customer service, the overall user experience is great.

Aspetti positivi:

A2X seamlessly transfers Amazon data to QBO. It made tracking closing fees and FBA fees so much easier! I recommend it to anyone who wants easy and accurate Amazon data reflected on their accounting software. Also, their customer service team is top tier. They really take the time to understand my issue and answer in a proficient manner. Once I asked them a question about another software, and I ended up getting a better and more practical answer from the A2X team than said software's CS team!

Aspetti negativi:

For what I am using it for, I don't think A2X has any significant cons. I could see them having a mid tier between 1k and 5k, because my sales usually hover right above 1k units per month but I have to take a significant price increase to my subscription. I think a midway 2,5k plan would be perfect for me, with a discount. I may be one of the few people experiencing this problem due to my particular circumstances though.