Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su lemlist

E-mail outreach a freddo, personalizzazione e automazione delle vendite, tutto al proprio posto.

Ulteriori informazioni su lemlist

Aspetti positivi:

The Liquid Syntax then randomizes those snippets for each outgoing message, thus creating a new variant of the message so that no two outreach prospects receive the same message.

Valutazioni di lemlist

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

lemlist ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 375 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato lemlist?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (375)

Bryce
Chief Marketing Officer
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Not fairly priced, yet the backbone is old technology (agency user with 10+ seats)

3,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Caleb
Caleb
Owner (USA)

Lemlist Rocks!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Warming up campaigns is definitely one of the biggest wins. I love how you can still use lemwarm even after warming up a campaign to keep your inbox engaged and healthy. The statistics for lemwarm and many others make it very easy to keep your inbox happy and healthy. The dynamic images and pages definitely help break the normal boring messages that most of us have all received at some point. It creates a very personal touch even if it is automated. They amount of templates available straight out of the box, definitely helps someone get started.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease and flow of the UI/UX is absolutely beautiful. Very Dynamic software and very creative with dynamic images and Landing Pages. One of the biggest things that brought me to the platform from using a different service is "Lemwarm" and the ability to automatically warm up your inbox before getting ready to launch a campaign. So many amazing features. There was definitely thought and intention with the entire platform to embody everything needed to launch a "cold" email campaign that doesn't feel so cold.

Aspetti negativi:

Downsides? What downsides? ;) i definitely haven't found anything about the platform or Lemlist, that I don't love!

Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easiest bluk email tool for those with little experience

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: My team uses lemlist to run some of our email campaigns. Even though email outreach isn't our primary area, we were very quickly able to get to grips with it thanks to the simpe interface. All in all, it's a very simple but effective outreach tool

Aspetti positivi:

I just love how simplistic the interface is. It's definitely ahead of its time in that aspect. It make sit very easy to quickly set up and track email campaigns.

Aspetti negativi:

I found its features a bit lacking considering the price. I think it would be better if there were supplementary features added to make the email campaigns work more effectively. Namesly, the email validator, which costs extra for some reason

6 mesi fa

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on lemlist. We're delighted you appreciate our simplistic interface for setting up and tracking email campaigns. We understand your feedback about additional features and pricing. We're always looking to enhance our offerings and your input matters. We're taking note of your comments about the email validator and will consider its value in future updates. Your support is invaluable as we aim to provide effective tools for outreach. We're committed to continuous improvement and your insights contribute to that. If you have more to share, please reach out anytime. Here's to more successful campaigns with lemlist!

Carla
Digital Marketing Specialist (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Lemlist - Cold Emailing Solution

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: A great solution to engage inactive leads

-Easy to Use -Several features -Integration with LinkedIn -Data Base

Aspetti negativi:

-Email limitation by day -Report not easy to use

Wil
Creative Director (USA)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Due to how often they continually update the platform--and you would expect this to actually be a good thing but it's not--the UI will change and functionality you began to rely on working fast suddenly slows down considerably. They update their platform multiple times a week on the backend. It's like, just build it right the first time and let. it. be. It's not even adding new features it's just busy work. If you run more than 2 email addresses, you're an agency or you have 3 or more users, I suggest using a different platform, you'll get better functionality out of something like woodpecker.co or market.to then Lemlist and for a much more reasonable price. They don't even offer a discount on their $60/seat rate until you have had at least 20 seats.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked that it was fairly quick to actually queue new campaigns on lemlist. I could duplicate a campaign, keep the settings and then just put in the sender and associate a list to it. As an agency using it, I found that was effective, though actually getting the settings I'd put in to take often required a lot of server lag.

Aspetti negativi:

This was fixed but it took about 4 months to do it: how LONG it takes list changes to go into affect. If you for instance had 1k contacts you wanted to remove from a campaign, it would take 20-30 minutes for those to be removed. How poorly they integrated with HubSpot and Salesforce. Sure there was some integration but it required I learn ALOT about the platform to make it work as an agency. I had to make changes on HubSpot to tailor it to work with Lemlist and there is absolutely no automation interaction unless you use a third party software and even then Lemlist doesn't offer many triggers on zapier. Lemlist will throttle you into the ground as an agency if one of your domains has low deliverability the algorithm will stop them all I started sending 150-200 emails per day from each seat and before long it became 50 at most. Their pricing model is pretty insane really. Comparable software goes for half the price of Lemlist with better features and cross platform multi-channel integration. Support wasn't very helpful and very pushy for positive reviews of their support. I often was told whatever issue I had wasn't their responsibility to resolve or wasn't understood so my support requests would get escalated to their dev team who responded 3-4 business days later through the tech, not directly and the answer only rarely was actually salient to my issue so another message would have to be sent by me to clarify which took another 3-4 days.

Armando
Strategy & Operations (Spagna)

My experience with Lemlist

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: It's a compelling platform to provide cold-emailing campaign to several clients.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and easy to integrate with other helpful platforms as Dropcontact or Sales Navigator.

Aspetti negativi:

The setup of DMARC, CTD is not super intuitive.

6 mesi fa

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your Lemlist experience. We're pleased that you've found our platform user-friendly and well-integrated with tools like Dropcontact and Sales Navigator. We appreciate your feedback about the setup of DMARC and CTD not being as intuitive. We're continuously refining our platform's usability and your input helps tremendously. It's great to know that having all the features in one place is valuable to you. We're dedicated to providing a comprehensive solution for cold-emailing campaigns. Your insights are valuable as we work to enhance our platform further. We'll make sure to address the issues you've raised to improve the overall user experience. Thank you for being part of the Lemlist community. We're here to support your success.

Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Big fan of this tool. Offering an amazing degree of personaliziation

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Lemlist was extremely helpful in personalizing outreach at scale. You get a lot for your money. Extra features like the pods or super fast customer service make this tool a no-brainer when it comes to cold outreach.

Aspetti positivi:

Degree of personalization; bulk import & export functions; extremely helpful customer service (quick & effective responses)

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing about this software which was not to rate five stars was the design (UI). Used light-grey and white elements were sometimes hard to find..

Jessy
Jessy
CMO (Francia)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the best solutions for cold maling

4,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Lemlist is good at simple cold mailing scenarios.

Aspetti negativi:

When it comes to automation and complex scenarios, Lemlist is not so easy to adopt.

6 mesi fa

Thank you for sharing your insights on your experience with Lemlist. We appreciate both your positive remarks on its effectiveness in simple cold mailing scenarios and your constructive feedback about its adaptability to more complex needs. Your input is vital in driving our ongoing improvements. We're glad to have contributed to kickstarting your new business and we'll share your positive experience with our team. Rest assured, we're committed to refining Lemlist's capabilities to better address diverse scenarios, including automation and complexity. If you have any further suggestions or require assistance, feel free to reach out. Your feedback guides us toward serving you better.

Nicholas
Fitness Research Director (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Favorite email solution

Aspetti positivi:

Everything from the ease of use, the functionality, and the teams dedication to always making significant improvements to the product.

Aspetti negativi:

The only issue I had was when I would load up prospects for a campaign and find there was an error, it was terribly difficult to fix that error. Thankfully, with a recent update, you can now rollback uploads which has saved me on more than one occasion.

Andre
Account Executive (Sudafrica)

Lemlist is awesome

Commenti: Great!

Aspetti positivi:

It's simply, easy and fun to use! The service is great too.

Aspetti negativi:

I like everything about Lemlist! I like everything about Lemlist!

Royan
Founder & CEO (Filippine)
Esternalizzazione/Delocalizzazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Customer service at it's finest

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Lemlist is my go to cold email outreach software

Aspetti positivi:

It's simplicity to help you generate leads through cold email outreach

Aspetti negativi:

The inconvenience caused when lemwarm and lemlist was separated

Lars
CTO (Germania)

I love this tool!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Lemlist is an easy solution to integrate my CRM with my email list while personalizing my campaigns. My CRM automatically gets filled with new leads, I write a personalized icebreaker message and the rest is done by Lemlist automatically.

Aspetti positivi:

Lemlist was very easy to set up. I got my first campaign running within minutes. It supports my own server (using IMAP) and doesn't require a specific service. Also, the features it provides are really good for doing personalized campaigns - for example, I love being able to personalize the pictures I send to my subscribers. Also, the icebreaker feature has got me several important clients.I needed to contact the support once, but not for a bug but for something I didn't understand at first. Not only did they help me solve all of my problems, they also taught me how to order a beer in French!Awesome product by an awesome team!

Aspetti negativi:

Lemlist isn't the biggest company and sometimes it shows, their documentation isn't always up to date or lacks minor details. Apart from that, I love Lemlist for what it is and wouldn't change a thing for now.

Divyajyoti
Sr. Analyst (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent customer support

Commenti: Really good.

Aspetti positivi:

Product is very good and the features are fantastic. And customer support is like a cherry on a delicious cake. Customer support is quick and accurate.

Aspetti negativi:

Report can be more elaborative and detailed one.

6 mesi fa

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled you're enjoying our product and its fantastic features. Our team is dedicated to providing quick and accurate customer support, and we're delighted to be the cherry on top of your experience. We appreciate your suggestion for more detailed reports. Your feedback helps us improve. We're sharing your insights with our team to enhance our offerings further. Thanks again for your support. We're excited to continue delivering value and a great experience. If you have more thoughts in the future, feel free to reach out!

Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good for a small subscriber list

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

I quite like the way it took only minutes to setup.

Aspetti negativi:

It's really not good in terms of delivery rate, I was shocked to see that most emails lan ded in spam and when I ran a campaign on same list in different tool, it worked fine.

Mateusz
CEO (Polonia)

Great tool

Aspetti positivi:

It's a great tool for cold email campaigns. I really love the creative futures like personalized images in e-mails, that other software don't have.

Aspetti negativi:

The new UX is very confusing. I think they really need to improve that.

daniel
Founder (Israele)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

incredible experience

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: incredibleprofessionalpleasant

Aspetti positivi:

very simple to usethe site is very inviting costumer service was really on point, I had issues with a few things and they managed to help me figure it out in no time, Even things that are on the email provider's side they explained exactly what I need to explain to them in very simple terms and we were able to figure it out.

Aspetti negativi:

for me it was a bit complicated.. but im a monkey when it comes to these things so....

6 mesi fa

Thank you for sharing your incredible experience with us! We're delighted that you found our platform easy to use and inviting. It's fantastic to hear that our customer service was able to assist you effectively, even with email provider-related challenges. Regarding the complexity you mentioned, we understand that technology can be daunting at times. We're continually working to simplify our offerings further. We truly appreciate your support and look forward to helping you with any future needs. Your positive feedback will definitely be shared with our team – they'll be thrilled to know they made a difference in your experience.

Ricardo
Director (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Great online SAAS to help with my email outreach and prospecting

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It does exactly what I need it to in making campaigns while prospecting and allowing me to track everything.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how simple and easy it is to use and understand. I have picked it up fast and begun making many campaigns sending emails while it tracks everything and even gives me a history log on what happened such as when the specific recipient opened the email etc. The image templates are good as well as you can send images with the recipient's name in and mass send them while Lemlist changes the name on each of the images. Great customer support should you need them answered any questions I had quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

To be fair there is not really any Cons as it does what it says on the tin and more and is reliable and does everything I need it to do. If I had to be super picky I would say it just needs some borders around the sections to better separate the sections inside lemlist but this is not a big deal as once I'm using it I barely notice.

not the nicest support

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: ive been having an issue where i think my ip is blocked on their side so i cant connect any email to their service anymore but they dont seem to know whats happening. weve been on the case for days with my domain name provider and lemlist and its been established that lemlist has an issue but none can do anything. i then ask for a refund but they keep refusing or ignore the request. their service support isnt always available either during their working hours and if youve been talking to someone, none will actually take on your c ase, they'll just tell you to wait for the one whom youve previously dealt with.

Aspetti positivi:

the tool is useful and user friendly it has nice functionalities but nothing can be done for you if your issue is IT related....

Aspetti negativi:

the customer support that doesnt seem to know much about issues the tool has and are relieved when they think the problem isnt theirs and kinda tell you to bog off

Volkan
Volkan
CEO and Founder (Turchia)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for cold emailing and sequence emails

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's very simple to use. It has an easily understandable UI. You can add dynamic text to any images that give you an opportunity to use personalised images.

Aspetti negativi:

You have one unsubscribe list for all your campaigns. It would be nice to have unsubscribe list for every campaign besides the global one. If you use an automation tool and the tool adds a contact, you can't change the contact's email address. You have to delete the contact and add it manually.

Phillip
CEO (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great experience for the most part

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I use this product daily for lead generation in my business. The emails get delivered and opened. Support has been good to work with as well.

Aspetti positivi:

I like being able to put personalized graphics in my email. I use it for proof points and third party verification. I can't do that with other similar software.

Aspetti negativi:

There is currently no way to unsubscribe somebody manually from a list... you have to actually delete them. This poses a problem when you add new contacts. You don't want to add somebody that has unsubscribed from the list, and when you delete someone there is no record that they have been there... They tell me this feature is currently being worked on. I would also like to see more detailed reporting. I can see cumulative metrics on campaigns, but I would also like to break it down by day and time of day.

Rohin
Rohin
Lead Consultant (India)
Fonte della recensione

Limlist is super powerful saas application which can skyrocket our overall cold emailing & outreach

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have taken my SEO Outreach to complete new level and its so much helpful too. You can literally see what has clicked, auto follow up etc features are really powerful and interesting.

Aspetti positivi:

Pros include that we can drip feed emails, custom tags, reporting and specially tracking. This is so much powerful features every marketer want to get successful in their emailing marketing. Their Zapier integration has taken their platform to the next level now. SUPER POWERFUL STUFF i say. Lastly is the image personalization which can convert things really well.

Aspetti negativi:

Well I want to see more features and a little better dashboard where I can add all my emails as like mailshake rather than login via particular email. I mean mailshake UI is little easy to understand in that case.

Internet, 11-50 dipendenti

Perfect tool for sales!

Aspetti positivi:

I love the simplicity of the product. It's very useful and get a lot of response thanks to lemlist.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't really really like the interface of the design we could have a better user interface and more tools.

Lisa
Email Marketing Manager (UK)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

Great platform

Aspetti positivi:

Allows me to work on campaigns, knowing it's warming my domains and improving the spam rate

Aspetti negativi:

A bit awkward to initially get set up but only issue

6 mesi fa

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! We're delighted to hear that lemwarm is adding value to your campaigns by improving domain warming and reducing spam rates. While we apologize for any initial setup challenges, we're constantly working to refine the process and enhance your experience. Your feedback is valuable and will be shared with the team. If you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out. Keep up the great work with lemwarm!

Santosh
Santosh
Marketing Manager (India)
, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for sending customised bulk emails, prospecting and engaging existing contacts

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the customisation that's built in. I chose Lemlist for our sales team to be able to send bulk prospecting emails and that's resulted in a massive increase in replies. What I really like most about Lemlist is the feature that checks the validity of email addresses which is missing in most other tools - and this is extremely crucial when prospecting.

Aspetti negativi:

- The main downside is a missing integration with Zapier. I see Lemlist as a powerful tool in a growth hacking briefcase and with a missing Zapier integration, this disables our team from doing stuff like like contact form via Zapier to Lemlist. - Unable to export contacts. Nothing else.

Nate
Ops Director (USA)
Media online, 2-10 dipendenti

Some Great, Some Frustrating

3,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This is really good for split testing emails. Once you get the hang of it and how the interface works, then it works really nicely, however the learning curve is kinda high. We are currently using to test out subject line conversions and offer responses.

Aspetti negativi:

This only works for closed lists - once you upload you list you can add to it, but not really edit it, which is kind of annoying. You also can't add attachments to the campaigns which somewhat limits how much we can test.

Relazioni pubbliche e comunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Awesome email marketing tool

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Lemlist is getting better with each new update. It's a powerful tool that makes it easy to stay in front of your prospects.

Aspetti positivi:

Lemlist makes it easy to do split-testing. We also use Lemwarm to quickly and easily send engaging emails and videos to our prospects. The tool is very user friendly and their customer service is quick.

Aspetti negativi:

Lemlist is an outstanding email marketing tool. I can't think of any cons I've experienced with it. I plan to keep using it!