Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Tailor Brands

Tailor Brands offre uno strumento automatizzato per la creazione del materiale dei loghi e dei marchi aziendali. Crea il tuo logo in 5 minuti!

Ulteriori informazioni su Tailor Brands

Aspetti positivi:

The software is billed as a universal set up to help get an LLC and all related aspects of a business up and running.

Aspetti negativi:

They do not provide you with a phone number to call them (must be trying to hide).

Valutazioni di Tailor Brands

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,9

Lo consiglieresti?

Tailor Brands ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,2 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 291 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Tailor Brands?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (291)

Olga
Olga
TOEFL Mentor (Romania)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

The best logo maker!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Just Perfect! Ideal. Fast. Easy. Beautiful. Splendid resolution. Professional style. Clear, user-friendly, rational, practical, applicable. Meaningful, sensitive and sensible. Thank you very much, Tailor Brands, you are great! Highly proficient, very masterful! Your logo is making small promising startups recognizable.

Aspetti positivi:

Well, I needed a stylish, elegant, beautiful and easy to remember logo but I could not hire a highly experienced vector graphics designer because the process of discussion, confirmation and creation of custom-made logos is usually really time-consuming, the results sometimes are not really appropriate and what's more, services of professional vector designers are usually quite expensive. In case of a startup or a small, promising company it is not really an option. As soon as I have found Tailor Brands, I understood that it is the best thing I have ever tried. I had some experience of using this tool before, but at that time I was still experimenting with different ideas. But I have memorized that Tailor Brands is a way which can help. When I created my other company, which has been innovative and promising enough, fast-growing and unpredictable, I understood that in this case Tailor Brands logo will be the best solution because I have no time to wait, I have no time to plan, I have no extra resources and money for creating something too expensive. I needed a stylish, elegant and meaningful logo which will satisfy my customers' expectations, meet their expectations and will be remarkable, noticeable and professional enough. Tailor Brands tool offered me several options, I tested several fonts, colors, backgrounds, symbols, details and slogans, until I got the ideal solution which I have been using for several weeks already. This tool is surely a great logo maker for startups.

Aspetti negativi:

Probably, it is the first time when I am more than satisfied. I have no improvements to suggest. Tailor Brands is a clearly fast, easy and beautiful way for logo creation. However, I have not tried out all the other options, such business mailbox, printing logo, buying additional domains and more.

Krystin
Integrative Health Coach (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Thank God for Tailor Brands!!!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It’s been a one stop shop for all of my business needs, and for that I’m especially grateful. It’s been an easy, simple process too. I was not tech savvy at all and I was very worried about my abilities in making my own website but tailor brands is so easy to use that I didn’t have any real issues. I’m also grateful that they offer all the legal business stuff like starting an LLC too. I can literally do everything I need to do for my business on tailor brands. Excellent overall experience!

Aspetti positivi:

I was looking for the easiest, highest quality, yet budget friendly web design company and I found it in Tailor Brands! I was not tech savvy at all but I was able to figure out how to make my own website with ease thanks to tailor brands! Plus they offer everything you need in one place! I got my business email, registered my LLC, do my own graphic design and business cards through tailor brands. It couldn’t have been easier! Thank God for Tailor Brands! I couldn’t be happier with their quality services and affordable prices! I’ll never even look at another company for my needs because I am so happy with my experiences with Tailor Brands! I’ve been using them for almost a year and they’ve sent me all the business/legal reminders I need, plus they offer personalized help! Thank you Taylor Brands for all that you do! Best company out there!!

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really. There were a few times I was confused about how to use the software but I eventually figured it out, and I got help from the tailor brands team too.

Mohammed
Mohammed
Owner (Qatar)
Sviluppo e commercio internazionale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Extremely Unprofessional and Unreliable Service

1,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Tailor Brands is unreliable, unprofessional, and untrustworthy.

Aspetti negativi:

I strongly advise against using Tailor Brands for any business services. I paid $1,557 USD for various services, including EIN processing and LLC formation, but received nothing but frustration and financial loss. Tailor Brands failed to obtain my EIN, leaving me to deal with the IRS myself despite charging me for the service. The support team has been contradictory and unhelpful; some members said they would process a refund and provided a small $99 refund, while others claimed they could neither issue a refund nor process the EIN. This inconsistency and lack of accountability are unacceptable. As I've completed this process with other companies without any issues. The delays and lack of transparency have caused significant damage to my business. To make matters worse, their response times are abysmal. Despite being promised contact on July 4th, no one has reached out. Tailor Brands is unreliable, unprofessional, and untrustworthy. Save your time, money, and peace of mind by going elsewhere.

Angela
Servizi finanziari, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Tailor Brands

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Creating a quality website has been hard and costly, until I found Tailor Brands. Setting up my website with TB was very user friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

Setting up my website was very easy and the customer service is great.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm not good myself at SEO so I have not been able to make that work. But, I have hired an SEO company so it's about to get better.

Gabriel
President (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Tailor brands: effective, easy, modern.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Great experience so far. Customer support has also been ontop of their game.

Aspetti positivi:

Very simply to use, great website choices.

Aspetti negativi:

Website editing features are frustrating at times. Takes some getting used to. But still very simple and clean.

5 anni fa

Hi Gabriel, Thank you very much for leaving us your review! We are very happy to hear you have found our services up to your expectations and that our support team has been helpful :) If you have any additional feedback you'd like to give us or if you need anything else, please do not hesitate in reaching out to us at [email protected]! Kind regards, The Tailor Team

Beatrice
Beatrice
CEO (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Customer Service Nailed It

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I ran into an issue with my 1st brand purchase. I think I was moving too quickly but I didn't realize that once I purchased I couldn't make changes. I reached out to Customer Service via email and got a response within a couple of hours. I told Customer Service representative that I was willing to bit the bullet and pay for another logo and she was so kind, she help me correct my issue literally in less than 24 hours.

Aspetti positivi:

Tailor Brands is very user friendly. I'm just working on starting my own company and I read about them online. Everything is extremely straightforward. Another great thing is that you can more then likely find a coupon online to help cut some of the cost for your initial purchase.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like the fat that you can not speak to someone over the phone. It lacks that interpersonal communication which is kind of a bummer.

5 anni fa

Hi Beatrice! We are glad to hear you had an awesome experience with our customer support team and that we've managed to address all of your concerns :) We'd like to point out that we are working hard on providing better communication channels at the moment, so we can enhance the communication with our users. If you have any additional suggestions/feedback, or just need assistance with the use of your account, please feel free to reach out to us at any time! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Alejandro
ceo (Australia)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti

worse company ever

1,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: this company is the worse company, they are thief, 4 weeks and no LLC, they told me they put the application, I spoken to the Delaware Gov they don't have any application in file! they charge me another 558 dollars for a company i did not even register! they said it was a mistake, I'm still waiting for my money back! do not touch this company!!!!

Aspetti negativi:

none is just a joke, they take your money and forget about you, they keep going around and around

2 mesi fa

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future. I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :) Looking forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Tailor Brands Team

Mike
Mike
Lead Hand Shaker (USA)
Internet, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good for quick logo designs

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: If you need a good logo fast this is the service for you, however make sure you read all the options and know which packages you are buying so you don't buy more then you need. I would use again for a logo but not for ongoing design options.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can knock out good quality logos on the fly that are professional and clean. The process is easy and guided so you end up with a professional looking logo at the end.

Aspetti negativi:

The after logo purchase options are limited is use, things like social media posts or the slide decks I tried to use but found overly generic. Also I find pricing can be confusing with the upsells and paying monthly or annually I have found has limited value.

Christopher
Christopher
Operations manager (USA)

Excellent Support!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My experience has been awesome! From the quick turn around of a great looking logo , to fast assistance when I need help. It has been an awesome branding tool. My executive is great!

Aspetti positivi:

One stop solution for branding needs. Easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

I am not very tech savy and sometimes need to reach out for tech support.

5 anni fa

Hi Christopher! We are glad to hear that our support team assisted you effectively with the help you requested. Our team works hard to make sure all of our users' questions and issues are addresses and solved :) Feel free to reach out to us at any time, should you have any questions or need any additional assistance! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Regional Sales Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Looking to create a logo for your business? They will do it for you

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I love Tailor Brands, they have created several logos for me.

Aspetti positivi:

As a young entrepreneur, I have used TailorBrands several times. They Cassandra easily create your new business logo or redesign one that you already have!

Aspetti negativi:

I can't say many bad things about Tailor Brands. Maybe I would like more options when it comes to customization.

Naptalie
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Good product, poor communication, no cancelation policy.

3,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Logo creation, started out rocky, had to get help because their set up isn't clear, i ended up having to get them to help me merge(and it's still not merged properly) i thought everything else was great until i found out that i couldn't get a refund on a product i am no longer using. Also you can't delete a payment, you can add another but they don't allow you to remove it once it's in their system. Scammy AFI just wanted a refund for something i don't want or need and they said they "couldnt stop a payment that's been started" bulls*it

Aspetti positivi:

I loved their logo design. This is the only thing worth using them for l, but JUST buy the design, do not do a monthly service, you can get a website set up and do all your paperwork without getting charged more than your legal fees.

Aspetti negativi:

Zero communication about renewals, yes, i get it, they want you to forget so they can take your money, so of course the don't let you know in an email that you're set to auto renew, that would mean they lose money, there is no cancelation, so now I'm stuck for an entire, with a service i don't want or need. Avoid! Only use for logo creation, everything else is expensive and they bombard you with "upgrades" everything costs extra. Oh, only $72 for an email! Only $35 for a mailbox, only $200 for legal protection.. the list goes on forever until you've been nickeled and dimed to death.

anno scorso

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name. We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :) Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at [email protected]. Kind regards, The Tailor Team

Gary
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo

For the Money...Very disappointed

2,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I have spent well over $1000 for what? You Te trying to make me pay for my website twice ...Left messages for help and no response...

Aspetti positivi:

1 stop shop for llc. I did like the web set up until I had problems with being double charged

Aspetti negativi:

Can't get a human on the phone to help me..Get flooded with spamBeing charged twice for things

Ken
Freelancer (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

They will steal money once they have your credit card

2,0 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Decent interface and was able to get basic things completed.

Aspetti negativi:

Tailor Brands has now illegally charged my card multiple times over 2 years. You sign up, can't cancel, and it is impossible to get anyone to respond to you. Last year I had them issue me a refund after charging me for a full year instead of the one month I signed up for. After fighting with them, they refunded me. That was one year ago. Account closed! Then exactly a year later they charged me again for an entire new yearly subscription. They didn't notify me, i didn't have an active account, and when logging in (no paid account) I could see the charge and invoice, but again no subscription. I notified them and they told me I did have an account and told me with instructions how to cancel. Again, there was no "cancel" button shown since the account wasn't active. I had to notify PayPal since I assume Tailor Brands was making it impossible for me to cancel so they could charge me again next year. Total scam! Stay away.

11 mesi fa

Sasha
CEO (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Thieves run

1,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Bad customer service and its a scam

Aspetti positivi:

Nothing this is a scam. Taking people hard earn money scamscamscam

Aspetti negativi:

They collect 409.00 to set up business and Domain and they never did nothing as promised no llc no website nothing I asked for a refund they only issue 50 % of my money Still can't get the money.

Austin
Co owner (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

Terrible Company

Nothing, I have to type a minimum of 40 characters for this review

Aspetti negativi:

Overall experience. Imagine going to a restaurant and ordering a meal and then receiving an empty plate from the kitchen, then them saying no refund have a good day. Terrible for new business owners. Customer service does not exist for Tailor Brands.

anno scorso

We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience at Tailor Brands and apologize for this. We will learn from this case and will work on improving it in the future. I can see that someone from our team has reached out to you with a solution. We would love for you to reply so we can fix this issue in no time :) Looking forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Tailor Brands Team

Debbie
Wooley Luxury Properties (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great web site to design a logo

Commenti: Easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

I have used Tailor Brands website for years and I love it!

Aspetti negativi:

I wish I could speak live to someone to understand more about what you can do for my business

5 anni fa

Hi Debbie! Thank you very much for leaving us that review! We are very happy to hear you've got a great experience with our services and that you've been using them for a long time :) Our product is changing constantly in order to provide you with more and more value! if you wish to talk to one of our representatives, feel free to contact us at [email protected], one of our representatives will be happy to help you with anything you need, and how you can leverage all the tools in your plan! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Rebekkah
Voice Teacher (USA)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo

I highly recommend

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Excellent. I find it to be easy and very useful.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the convenience of it. I am able to create graphic designs quickly for my business needs.

Aspetti negativi:

There are times when I can't find a photo that I envisioned for the graphic design...but honestly, that's very rare.

Paul
Esthetician (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Turn-key LLC Creation and Management

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We are in the beginning stages, but have had excellent quality service and transparent service-cost breakdowns. Custom website development tools and logo design trademarking are two very important features we are utilizing.

Aspetti positivi:

Turn-key, a-la-carte business model enables quick selection of needed services that begin their processing and filing within a few business days.

Aspetti negativi:

The conveniences and turn-key approach comes at a price that may be a deal-breaker some small businesses.

Esfandiar
Consultant (USA)
Servizi finanziari, Lavoratore autonomo

No customer Service / Shady business process and no etiquette

1,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Terrible experience as they hijacked the process and took over with terrible services and more money than any other brand who does the same thing.

Aspetti positivi:

There was nothing I liked about this service. They advertise well but don't do the job right and charge extra without consent. Then later, they say it was for specific services. However, they don't they you the total price, and once they charge you, they say sorry, the process starts, and we cannot stop it, and a refund is not possible!!!! THIS IS A SCAM business!

Aspetti negativi:

Customer services and no being clear about the prices.

Scott
Owner (USA)
Scrittura e attività redazionali, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Tailor Brands is Great for a New Business!

Commenti: Great!

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoyed the ease of getting my LLC and the logo and website tools.

Aspetti negativi:

While I like the business card, logo, and website tools, I would like them to be a little easier to use. For example, I would like to be able to delete saved logos that I no longer like to reduce clutter. I would like to be able to hand-pick my logo fonts. I would like to be able to use multiple colors within my business name and/or tagline. I would like to be able to change the background color when making a logo, etc.

Edna
Cleaning service (USA)
Risorse umane, Lavoratore autonomo

Excellent service

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Excellent

Aspetti positivi:

How helpful they were, very patient and understanding

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing I love everything about tailor brands

Jahmeta
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

I highly recommend

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My overall experience is amazing.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that you can create your website and that you can also get help.

Aspetti negativi:

It’s not enough options for small business website like it would be nice to have all kinds of options. Because most small businesses wants to create a website that’s going to catch peoples attention.

Steven
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti

Semi Functional

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I will not refer anyone to this service, due to poor service.

Aspetti positivi:

it's convenient to have various tools in one spot.

Aspetti negativi:

It's not User-Friendly. You're on your own as far as functions & expansion. Re-Sale services can be a huge hassle.

Leslie
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Disappointed

Commenti: No customer service. Just a script. Join

Aspetti positivi:

I did not like anything actually. I was disappointed.

Aspetti negativi:

Auto-renewal of subscription with no courtesy reminder

Tiesha
Proprietà immobiliari, Lavoratore autonomo

Excellent Srv

Commenti: Excellent

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and very easy to navigate, it’s has a lot of service on that one platform

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing, everything is great. I like how it is all on one site