Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su QuickBooks Payroll

Gestisce le finanze delle piccole imprese. Accesso immediato alle informazioni di clienti, fornitori e dipendenti. Disponibile in una versione online.

Ulteriori informazioni su QuickBooks Payroll

Aspetti positivi:

It's very simple to use and integrates great with Quickbooks online as you would expect.

Aspetti negativi:

I think all my conversations were with people out of the country. Really hard to understand and communication was a challenge.

Valutazioni di QuickBooks Payroll

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

QuickBooks Payroll ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 858 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato QuickBooks Payroll?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (858)

Emily
Emily
Executive Director
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Payroll Made Simple

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Mark
Mark
President and Sr. Consultant (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

QuickBooks Payroll a good choice for all but the smallest of small businesses

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: A reliable and accurate service providing pretty much everything the small business needs to generate a payroll and to remit taxes and tax filings in a timely basis. Good customer service. When new state taxes were introduced, it was sometimes difficult to get the calculation of taxes due correct and, in my case, QuickBooks was never able to successfully remit the Washington Family & Medical Leave tax.

Aspetti positivi:

A comprehensive online payroll service likely to meet the needs of most small businesses with good integration to other products and services sold by QuickBooks. Easy setup, good customer service. I liked being able to schedule so that payroll taxes were deducted from my corporate account close to the date the remittance was due to the taxing authority. Some payroll services deduct taxes from the bank account just after payroll is run, then hold it (presumably making interest on those funds) until the taxes are actually due. QuickBooks doesn't appear to do that.

Aspetti negativi:

A few too many steps are required to run a payroll with a few informational messages being displayed that I usually disregard (of the "are you sure you want to do that?" kind). Also, QuickBooks was never able to successfully report and remit certain of Washington's state taxes. QuickBooks' calculation of these taxes never quite matched the calculation made by the state taxing authority and correcting QuickBooks' record of what I actually paid was a bit complicated. Also, the price for this service is not competitive, compared to other services, for very small businesses.

Mike
President (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

I'm a happy camper.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very good to outstanding overall. The software itself is very good and keeps improving. Also, as the market leader, they have many local CPA's that integrates into the software as "local experts", so when I have a question I can typically ask my CPA firm and they can help, or whenever there has been a problem that they can't solve, they are able to contact support on my behalf. Overall the system works pretty well.

Aspetti positivi:

The payroll service is really easy overall. All the tasks that I use are quite simple to navigate around, including adding new employees, paying employees, and sending out payroll liability payments. These are what I do most often and they've been really simplified by Quickbooks. Other functions that I use are payroll deductions (401k, etc), tracking sick/vacation time, and managing direct deposit. Another feature I like (part of QB Online, not sure about Desktop), is that employees are emailed a link to join their payroll management website, where they can access payroll stubs, W2's etc. It has made managing a lot of the HR parts of hiring employees much more streamlined.

Aspetti negativi:

Not really a con, but I don't have any experience with any of the direct competitors, e.g. Freshbooks, Sage, Xero, etc., so I can't say if Quickbooks does anything better or worse than those others. But what I can say is that I did switch from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online, which is a much better experience overall (although more expensive).

Hartley
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best site for payroll and tax help!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoy everything about QuickBooks online payroll. It sends me reminders each week to complete payroll for the week, helps me keep track of important tax and banking information, and how much will be taken out each week/month for taxes and payroll. My employees also appreciate that they get an email sent as soon as I complete payroll with how much they will be getting paid that week.

Aspetti negativi:

There is not anything yet that I dislike about QuickBooks payroll! My employees and myself appreciate this site. It is laid out great and is very use to access/use.

Lorrie
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Not easy to use

3,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Not great, always difficult if you have to make a change

Aspetti positivi:

integrated with my accountant and business accounts

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to use, cannot figure out half the time what can be done.

Marissa
Administrative Assistant and Treasurer (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Why did I wait so long?.

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I just wish I used this sooner. It’s easy for someone to use who isn’t knowledgeable at payroll and it’s a time-saver for those who do!

Aspetti positivi:

I avoided QB payroll because I thought I was going to have to do everything on my own. Man, was I wrong! This is the easiest software to understand and use. Definitely love that it takes care of tax deductions and filings for me.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing so far! QB payroll is a breeze.

CEO (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

There are better payroll products out there even if your CPA insists on using Quickbooks

2,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it integrates into Quickbooks which the CPA insists we use for accounting.

Aspetti negativi:

3 times out of no where direct deposit would stop working, I could not process payroll except by check, and I would have to call Intuit and spend 1+ hours with some clueless tech support agent that couldn't use their own tools (Salesforce / force.com ) to upload a copy of my ID so a team that can't be contacted could verify my account, only to have to repeat this every 6 months. I got stuck having to fly home from vacation to manually runs checks once. Got hit with penalties for payroll tax not filled on time. I escalated my issue multiple times no once could give me answers (I suspect it was related to a name change that happened from when I bought it 5 years ago to when I got married) and eventually I switched to Rippling which does way more, and has excellent support.

Paul
Accountant (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti

Quickbooks Online Payroll

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The software continues to be very efficient and provides ease of use. However, the confidence I have in customer service is what makes me stick with this software and not look elsewhere for an alternative.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of implementation and constant guidance available from customer service to resolve any issue. Also the ability to access and run payroll from any device that can reach the internet provides so much productivity.

Aspetti negativi:

The Elite payroll service seems so restrictive. I cannot access many of the settings or execute many of the functions that I could through the Core payroll service. To change these settings I need to go through customer service, which was very confusing and frustrating during the implementation of the payroll service.

Kaylee
Director (Canada)

Alternative considerate:

On par with most other payroll service providers

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: It is unfortunate they do not have discounted pricing available to wholesale billing accounts for accountant users. The pricing is higher than most other payroll platforms.

Aspetti positivi:

It is directly integrated with our bookkeeping file without the need for manual inputting entries.

Aspetti negativi:

It does not have the capability to express process payroll for direct deposit. It also does not have the capability to submit source deductions to CRA with each payroll processing like many other payroll service providers do.

Jay
Chiropractor (USA)
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 dipendenti

It is quick and easy!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall experience is a 9/10! The ease of use and the reminders you get make it the right choice.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of use and how quick payroll can be done.

Aspetti negativi:

Adding extra deductions takes awhile to figure out...but then is simple.

Desiree
Customer service representative (USA)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for small or big businesses

5,0 5 giorni fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

From the ease of use to easy transitioning, this app gave me everything I needed.

Aspetti negativi:

There was nothing.I did not like about this application

Tal
owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Quickbooks online sucks

1,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: (-10)/100 - this has been such a negative experience I would take any other platform, payroll company or online payroll service than this. Terrible.

Aspetti positivi:

nothing, it was difficult and complicated to setup, the online service was subpar and I was unable to export data across two companies

Aspetti negativi:

Payroll was the worst! Do not try payroll with this platform, it sucks.

Utente Verificato
Fonte della recensione

The best payroll software I'm aware of

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I use Quickbooks Payroll for multiple organizations to process all aspects of payroll. I have used it for employees in four different states. I've already mentioned how useful it is in automatically calculating and tracking everything. I also use it to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for government tax agencies. I especially appreciate the ability to e-file several tax reports and e-pay some taxes as well. Each year I prepare and file employees' w-2s using Quickbooks Payroll, which makes the process fairly simple.

Aspetti positivi:

My favorite thing about Quickbooks payroll also happens to be the most important thing about it...it is accurate! The payroll tax rates and rules are always updated to maintain accuracy in a changing landscape. When processing payroll, everything is automatically calculated and tracked for accuracy - including annual salary, vacation and/or sick pay, holiday pay, withholding tax, and unemployment tax. I don't have to worry about manually calculating things, knowing when there are tax changes, or potentially making mistakes.

Aspetti negativi:

I most dislike how expensive Quickbooks Payroll is. I only use the Enhanced Payroll subscription that integrates with existing Quickbooks desktop software or Quickbooks online subscription. That means I do all of actual work in processing payroll and payroll taxes, rather than using a more full-service option. I think the (ever increasing) several hundred dollars per year it costs to have the subscription is unreasonable. (In addition there's a separate fee for each direct deposit check.) However, the truth is, I rely so much on the functions of Quickbooks payroll that I continue utilizing it despite the cost complaints. I haven't come across anything better so I feel I have no choice.

Agnieszka
Payroll coordinator (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

QuickBooks Payroll Review

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Good but the items above have to be corrected for us to be completely satisfied.

Aspetti positivi:

We use the Intuit Full Service payroll. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful the other day spending many ous on the phone with me in efforts to correct our issue.

Aspetti negativi:

There are two CONS I want to mention. Both of them do not have to do with the service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided. 1 - it is very difficult to get a hold of a representative on the phone. We have desktop version of Quickbooks. The Intuit Full Service payroll advertises we should use a feature embedded in Quickbooks online to call speak to a representative. We do not have that option as we do not use the online version of the software. This needs to be attended to. No one wants to be on hold for 45 minutes to be able to talk to a representative. 2 - the IIF file import form Intuit Full Service payroll to desktop Quickbooks has a flaw. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I spent hours the other day talking to Quickbooks desktop people and although they found a fix, it was just one-time fix. Please, refer to the service ticket [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I were working on for details. This also requires immediate attention.

Paul
Small Business Consultant (USA)
Servizi finanziari, Lavoratore autonomo

Affordable, full service payroll

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: As an Intuit ProAdvisor, full service payroll is an added value to the reselling of a discounted QuickBooks Online account. As an additional service to my retainer clients, I can process their payroll on any interval they choose, and I can handle any type of compensation arrangement they have with their employees. The best part is, it only takes a few minutes and I can do it all effortlessly through the mobile app. And since the ability to pay independent contractors via direct deposit was introduced, my Bookkeeping clients love the fact that they no longer have to worry about writing out checks to their contractors. Filing Forms W-2 (for employees) and Forms 1099-MISC (for independent contractors) is a breeze at the end of the year and paying all their quarterly payroll taxes takes only a few minutes every three months.

Aspetti positivi:

Cost is much less expensive than any payroll services company. Direct deposit payments, employee portals, Form W-2 and Form 1099-MISC filing, quarterly tax filing, electronic tax payments, direct deposit payments for independent contractors, powerful and customizable financial reporting, easy collection of Form W-9 information, reliable mobile app for process payroll from anywhere, support for multiple pay rates, benefits and withholding support, and more.

Aspetti negativi:

QuickBooks Payroll is available for both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online accounts. With QuickBooks Online, you are dependent on the availability of an Internet connection at the time you wish to process payroll.

xena
director (USA)
Elettronica di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

effortless book keeping

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: experience with payroll is really cool, the software actually calculate the holdings and make life easy for me, definitely a robo accountant that i don't have to pay a salary to.
Over all experience : just love it and wish i had it from the beginning of my business. For new users, make use of support. Don't hesitate to call , ask questions , ask again if you have to they will walk you through it. Like i say be dumb and learn it . take the time to do so because the end result is amazing . knowing your finances is straight can save your life. aka....sleep well .

Aspetti positivi:

it keep track of your income and expenses by simply attaching your bank account. almost does your tax return. lol save a lot of time doing your data entry thus cost effective, no need for a special person to enter all your receipts etc keep correct info on all money related transaction and balance your check book , can keep your spending and saving on check. I can make adjustments by just looking at my balance sheet. almost cool for idiots to use. :) perfect

Aspetti negativi:

if i made a mistake and had to go hunting for the problem, but i can just call up support and let them know ( how stupid i was ) and they just fix it. so not really a con. for invoicing however , can take a little polishing up especially if i am doing an estimate and need to send it out, i must be extra cautious.

Gethsun
Supply Chain & Logistics Management Associate (Kenya)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 51-200 dipendenti

QuickBooks Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Quickbooks will make a great choice for a small-medium size business as an introductory software for managing purchases, accounting, and financials.

Aspetti positivi:

Customizable reports Pricing controls feature Real-time financial tools and advanced tools to manage employees & payments.

Aspetti negativi:

Absence of vital reports outside accounting & finance. Lack of industry & business-specific features like tracking/e-commerce and tracking

Jackie
Finance Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

QB Payroll Review

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our company started with Quickbooks Payroll 5 years ago with 2 employees and we are still using them today with 25 employees. It is simple enough to use for a start up company, but has the features that are needed to comply with required regulations as the company grows.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that if I have made a mistake in payroll, I can call QB and it can be "fixed" before the money ever hits our employees' accounts. I also like having the ease of all the payroll summary reports when completing bank and legal documents that ask for payroll information, or creating budgets for the company.

Aspetti negativi:

While the software is great for the majority of payroll situations and the customer service is knowledgeable in most situations, if a more complicated situation arises with payroll, it may take a few calls to get the right person who will keep problem solving with you until the problem is completely resolved.

Darcie
Payroll Manager (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Pretty good value but tax and reporting features can be lacking

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: QuickBook’s Online seemed like a great choice but after 1 year of use, we went back to the fully integrated desktop software. No real issues and certainly no issues with tax payment accruals and the reporting is very detailed. Highly recommend desktop software over online.

Aspetti positivi:

QB’s is user friendly and meets all basic payroll needs without issue. Easy vacation tracking and basic reporting services. Takes about 5 minutes to run payroll for a smaller company.

Aspetti negativi:

A couple of hiccups in the tax payment department using the online version and the reporting was lacking. Customer service was mediocre and took quite a long while to work with for seemingly simple errors that were only correctly handled approximately 50% of the time.

MICHAEL
Accountant (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Possible issue with using existing payroll subscription to add a client EIN# with the 2020 QB progra

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Until I started using 2020 program it has been good.

Aspetti positivi:

Tracking income and expenses and simplicity.

Aspetti negativi:

Their sunset policies in general. It appears that with the new 2020 program the option to add a client company to my accountant payroll subscription is not available. I've spent 1.5hr trying to find anything in the web site to indicate this change but there nothing. This company is using deceptive information to add a company, but it only states for 2017, 2018 & 2019. So by not stating 2020 they feel you should infer that it is no longer available. If this is true, then because of this companies sunset policies I will will not be able to provide this service to my clients. Why don't the simply state "This service is no longer available". I will call on the next business day to confirm this poor policy change!

Grant
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo

A Good Payroll Option for Simple Payroll

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall this is a great option for sole proprietors or very small companies that have a simple payroll requirement. There is not really any support for payroll which has employees performing work in multiple states. If your payroll is not very complicated, I would recommend giving Quickbooks Payroll a shot, however the more complex your payroll is, the more I would recommend looking elsewhere for a payroll option. It can be very convenient to use your accounting software to run payroll since there is no need for payroll entry since it is already in the system.

Aspetti positivi:

- Pretty good for simple payroll (hourly/salary employees in one state) - Simple to use - Easy to teach and implement with new clients

Aspetti negativi:

- Cumbersome implementation of complex payroll - Difficult to edit payroll and employee details aside from very basic aspects - "Not fantastic" customer support

Kimberly
Bookkeeper (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

If you want more time to do other tasks - then utilize QB Payroll!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Business owner likes the cost effectiveness and the timely manner in which payroll reporting and taxes are filed on company's behalf. Personally, as the payroll processor, it makes my task time next to nothing to process payroll for the staff. The staff is gracious for the ease of their direct deposits as well as their own portal to retrieve their paystubs and payroll information.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease and flow of understanding. I personally have done payroll for more than 25 years, but even someone who has no payroll experience can be a payroll wizard with Quickbooks payroll processing!

Aspetti negativi:

That previous employers didn't utilize it. It can assist the payroll administrator position and hold hands beautifully.

Virginia
President (USA)
Industria alberghiera, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Hard to learn, VERY Expensive and just found out that they didn't file one of my quarterly returns

1,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I've been a QB desktop user for 16 years. Love it. So when I found that QB handled quarterly payroll payments and W-2 and 1099 distrubution, I decided to try it. They offered an introductory rate that seemed it would be much more cost effective rather than using my accountant to handle. Well, after 6 months the costs skyrocketed. And I found transitioning to their online service to be much harder to learn and the payroll service was so much more work! So after that lovely introductory fee I was paying triple what I would pay my accountant and I could not get used to the online QB accounting service ( which you have to
purchase to get the payroll service). in March of 2018 I found an alternative and canceled my service. I just received a notice from IRS saying that I didn't submit 4th Q 941. It's October, almost a year out. The money is there, the form is not. So I go online to try and access my archived files and QB would not let. Even an accountant would provide a document that I paid for them to create. So now I'm going to be paying a heavy penalty even to re-do and submit. I called QB and was on the phone for an hour trying to convince them that I paid for that document and they should, minimum, allow me to have a copy. My good opinion of QB overall has deteriorated greatly.

Aspetti positivi:

invoicing was pretty easy. I'm trying to think of something else. Maybe their online payments, that was nice.

Aspetti negativi:

extremely time-consuming, costly and difficult to use especially compared to other products out there.

Laura
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti

Fast, Easy and Simple.

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: When working with Quickbooks Payroll, it is easy and very straightforward, when it comes to pay roll all you need to do is add your employee's hours and that is it, I had a very tough time with my last payroll company and the set up with Quickbooks was simple and hassle free. Not only that it does not take up much of my time, like as in it is not an all day activity

Aspetti positivi:

The easiest and best thing about Quickbooks Payroll is that when you need to add a new employee, they make it very easy for you and all you need is their information, another Pro with QuickBooks Payroll is that everything is easy and you cannot go wrong because it is so simple.

Aspetti negativi:

A con would be that since everything is so simple people can often mistake it for something else, and mess up, like when you are tyring to take away a employee off of payroll it can get confusing at times.

Kara
Treasurer (USA)
Aeronautica e industria aerospaziale, 2-10 dipendenti

QuickBooks Full service Payroll

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The service is great. I have used it since the first day our company opened. Last week I spoke to a payroll specialist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
, regarding some payroll checks that I couldn't reconcile. She not only helped with that problem but stayed on the phone with me for almost an hour and a half and walked me through a ton of other bookkeeping problems I had. She was super friendly and her excitement made me feel good about Bookkeeping! I learned more from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in a couple of hours than I have since I started using Quickbooks 3 years ago. The full service Payroll department is the best of all the Quickbooks services offered.

Aspetti positivi:

They handle everything Payroll related. The can share the screen with you and show you how to fix problems.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes takes a while to get someone on the phone.

Liz
Office Admin (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Good Product But Could Use Some Improvments

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Customer service is horrible. You have to go through a maze of transfers to get to the right person. They are never native English speakers and have a very difficult time understanding what you are asking. Once they do understand it can rarely be fixed. I dread calling and will try all alternate options to fix things before attempting to call customer service.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is pretty easy to learn. It is easy to make changes to an individual's paycheck if needed and there are multiple opportunities for you to correct things before it is actually processed.

Aspetti negativi:

The program can be very glitchy. I have had it kick me out during the middle of payroll for no reason. It has also randomly not taken out payroll taxes a few times or not send the email check stub.