Informazioni su Cemify

Cemify is an intuitive and affordable cemetery software system.

Ulteriori informazioni su Cemify

Aspetti positivi:

Intuitive and professionally laid out for ease of use.

Aspetti negativi:

There’s nothing we really don’t like about the software.

Valutazioni di Cemify

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
4,9
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Cemify ha una valutazione complessiva di 5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 14 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (14)

Ordina per

Hai già usato Cemify?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (14)

Dominic
Dominic
Software Developer (Filippine)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Nice apps in a cloud that can easy access to view your lot selling

Aspetti positivi:

Cloud based software is the most important because in all the time I can see update easy to share anyone

Aspetti negativi:

Shared hosting is not a practical with a large data but it effective in a small data but I'm still thumbs up on this apps

Rosie
bookkeeper (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Cemify is the BEST!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: My experience with Cemify has been great! From onboarding to now.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how communicative and reliable the company is, whenever I have a question or concern they help me with the issue promptly.

Aspetti negativi:

The maps are not the best I've seen, but when I asked for something different it was provided.

4 settimane fa

Hi Rosie, Thank you for your review and for being such a great customer. Appreciate the feedback on the map, we will definitely continue working to improve your ability to customize the map design in the future!

Joan
Cemetery Trustee (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Highly Recommend this Outstanding Cemetery Program

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I am the primary administrator of this software and working with it has been extremely positive. The Five Stars used as part of the rating do not seem enough. I would give it a Ten! I have no issues, just praise for the program and for the administrators. It has been outstanding. Our entire staff is also very pleased.

Aspetti positivi:

The program is excellent and provides a way of digitally compiling information about our Cemeteries, with information about those who have purchased, those who are interred, and adding copies of easements, bios, service programs and other information for those members who are buried in both Cemeteries. Prior to the program, we had files in different areas. This is a central, user-friendly location for all information. It has very positively changed the way in which our Cemeteries operate. We are extremely happy and pleased with Cemify.

Aspetti negativi:

During the almost two years I have used this program, I can truthfully state that I have not found anything I dislike about the software. It meets all of our requirements and needs.

2 settimane fa

Thank you for the review Joan, we really appreciate it. Looking forward to our continued partnership!!

Diane
Executive Director Emerita (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent Cemetery Software for Synagogues

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: We are now able to run complete reports for our Cemetery Committee and Board of Trustees that rovide all pertinent information regarding our cemetery.

Aspetti positivi:

This is an ideal product for synagogues with a cemetery. It is affordable and easy to implement with incredible technical support. This software combines plot location, plot ownership and burial records, so it is a the best product to organize all cemetery record keeping.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with our previous record keeping was seamless, as [SENSITIVE CONTENT] saw to the migration of all information.

mese scorso

Hi Diane, Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We really appreciate it and It's been an absolute pleasure working with you!

Larry
President (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Old town Cemetery with an early and interesting history.

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Starting with just an old map and several old notebooks of ownership and Death records Cemify has not only helped us reorganize ourselves, but in developing a continuing plan of records and continuity from one board to the next board in the years to come. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his staff have been very helpful in developing the software, which is unique to us and always ready to expand the program for our needs.

Aspetti positivi:

This has given us the confidence in keeping our records straight of who is where, who owns what spaces, and a professional presentation of our Cemetery.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish I had been introduced to this software 5 years ago.

2 settimane fa

It's been an absolute pleasure working with you Larry. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

President of the Board of Directors (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Cemify has been a real game changer for us!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been super responsive when we've added new areas for mapping and extends a level of customer service that is very hard to find these days.

Aspetti positivi:

Intuitive and professionally laid out for ease of use.

Aspetti negativi:

Thus far we've not encountered any cons.

4 settimane fa

Thanks you for the review David. We have enjoyed working with you and your team and look forward to our partnership into the future!

Cemetery Manager (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti

St. Bernard's Cemetery

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: The cemetery started in 1904. Before engaging with Cemify all records were only on various forms of paper. Thanks to Cemify, all records are now on "the computer". Now additional members of the congregation can access the information. Now the records are safe from fire or theft.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is PROFESSIONAL and HELPFUL, always.

Aspetti negativi:

We had a few situations where we wanted our version of Cemify to be slightly modified to work better for us and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] promptly took care of every change.

2 settimane fa

Thank you for taking the time to write a review John, it's been great working with you to digitize the cemetery!

Lesley
Cemetery Sexton (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

n/a

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

All of it is really great and user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't think of anything, it all is really great.

2 settimane fa

Thank you for the review Lesley!

Tammy
Office Administrator (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

Huge Fan of Cemify

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: They are great to work with. If I need something, all I have to do is contact them. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Aspetti positivi:

We needed a software that would allow us to publish sites available and where loved ones were interred online. This has helped tremendously, and we use it daily in our office. My favorite is the geographical mapping feature.

Aspetti negativi:

We haven't found anything that we don't like with this software.

2 settimane fa

Thank you for the review Tammy, we really appreciate it!

Josef
Owner (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Cemify Review

Aspetti positivi:

It’s fast and easy to use. Implementation was easy.

Aspetti negativi:

There’s nothing we really don’t like about the software.

2 settimane fa

Thanks for the review Josef!

Dylan
Funeral Administrator (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

It's a rarity to get a personalized service coupled with a quality product. Cemify was just that.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This software saves a lot of time and stress on a day to day basis. Couldn't be any happier.

Aspetti positivi:

We use Cemify's product for both of our cemeteries, Mount Hope Memorial Park and Gavilan Hills Memorial Park. We couldn't be any more pleased with the product, or the process that lead up to the launch. Our cemetery office is not located on grounds, so we use to field a large volume of calls from families looking for a location of their family member. The explanation process was time consuming. Cemify created entire websites for both of our cemeteries, in order to solve this problem for us. With the Grave Locator system that Cemify has set up for us, it saves ourselves, and the families, that unnecessary trouble. Families can visit the cemetery websites from a computer, or a mobile device, and search for their loved ones grave location with near pinpoint accuracy on a satellite map. Cemify gave us individualized customer service and tailored our software to fit our exact needs. Myself, as well as the rest of my coworkers, would recommend Cemify whole heartedly.

Aspetti negativi:

I can honestly say that we do not have anything negative to say about Cemify or the team that we worked with.

Patricia
Office Manager (USA)
Relazioni pubbliche e comunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Greatest Software Ever!

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

This is the most user-friendly software I have ever used. It is so easy to follow the guidelines. The representative is very helpful too and very patience, and available to answer all questions regarding the system and software.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no complaints regarding this software. I have not had any problems and when I wanted something added I have always been accomodated.

Fr Tony
Pastor (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

It has been a joy working with Rep to convert our records and maps to Cemify.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We were able to use the software to store our records and to map our two cemeteries for the price of one. Great customer service. Their representative has been easy to contact by phone, email or by text. The software is very flexible and adaptable. He has quickly made the changes we have asked for.

Aspetti positivi:

1) What I like best about Cemify is that it is much less expensive than most other web based cemetery software companies and still provides the most important features needed to maintain accurate records and mapping for our cemeteries. For one price we can use Cemify for two cemeteries. Being cloud-based allows us to view our cemeteries records and maps from any electronic device. Cemify can create a digital map of your cemetery which is linked to your records. There are no add-on or hidden costs. 2) Cemify has also provide great unlimited customer service. Jason, the creator and owner of Cemify, has been extremely helpful and accessible by phone, text and email. He has been more than willingly to answer my questions. 3) Cemify is very flexible and has been very willing to adapt their software to accommodate our specific needs. 4) Cemify took our Excel file of names and locations and quickly uploaded them into their software. 5) I highly recommend Cemify to any cemetery that wants to computerize its records and maps.

Aspetti negativi:

I have NO complaints. Their executive is great to work with and has been extremely helpful in getting our two cemeteries up and running in this cloud based Cemetery Management System..

Paul
Supervisor (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Cemify is easy to use.

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: When I took office I was handed old papers with names, dates of birth and death on basically a window shade. We were very concerned with these records because the paper was torn and very brittle. Our cemeteries are very old and documents are old as well. This make record keeping very easy. It was a lot of work getting all the records in but it was well worth it.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and very cost effective. Cemify is cloud based so we do not have to worry about losing the data if a computer crashes. This will be very easy to pass on to the next elected officials.

Aspetti negativi:

I can not think of any CONS per se. It did take a lot of work loading the records.

2 settimane fa

Thank you for the kind words Paul, glad we were able to help out and appreciate you choosing to work with us!