Informazioni su Eddy

Cloud-based, all-in-on HR software for local business that helps with hiring, onboarding, time-tracking, people management & payroll.

Ulteriori informazioni su Eddy

Aspetti positivi:

For the price, we couldn't have asked for a better starter HR platform for our small compan.

Aspetti negativi:

Also getting out of state Tax stuff set up has been a pain.

Valutazioni di Eddy

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Eddy ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 39 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (39)

Ordina per

Hai già usato Eddy?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (39)

Kayla
HR Generalist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great product for a good price!

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Even more than the product itself, the EddyHR team has been incredible! They are so responsive, professional, friendly, and I trust 100% that they are here to help me the best they can. Having a great specialist at EddyHR who is available any time on any day to answer my questions is so great!!

Aspetti positivi:

EddyHR has been very easy to use for recruiting and employee management, as well as time and PTO tracking, and document retention. For the price, we couldn't have asked for a better starter HR platform for our small compan

Aspetti negativi:

While EddyHR is a great platform, I do wish there were a few more features available. The features currently in place on the platform are good enough for now, but it takes a lot of leg work on the back-end since I can't customize it exactly to my specific needs. I wish it was built out a little more, and more easily customizable to my company's specific processes. But again, for the price I can't complain! I use this system every single day and it does get the job done well.

Julie
Director of Finance & Operations (USA)
Salute mentale, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great implementation & Follow up!

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Eddy's team from beginning to end has been phenomenal.

Aspetti positivi:

Installing and getting employees used to a new software is challenging, but Eddy's team were amazing. They have continued to help us through the process and as a new team ourselves, they've been patient and helpful when we have shifted our needs during the process.

Aspetti negativi:

There's still some future functionality I wish was available now, the challenge of having future leave taken out prior to it being earned and balances has been tricky, but in general, the system is solid and super helpful.

Wendy
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Employee Database

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I appreciate the availability of the technical staff and training. Eddy is always improving the product to better meet our needs. I am very happy with the program

Aspetti positivi:

**Having our employee documents digitally stored and easy to access. **I love the ability to email a form for review and signature to our employees. **Tracking hours for Payroll **New employee onboarding is much easier **Advertising for new employees is coordinated with Job search sites **Training tracking and much more

Aspetti negativi:

It took me some time to adjust to a new program

Chelsey
HR Director (USA)
, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The software you can't live without!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have used 3 other HR Softwares and none of them compare to Eddy. This is a very easy to use software that you can figure out on your own. The customer service team has been so quick to answer any questions that I've had and the engineering team to fix any bugs that I've came across. The design and use of this software is better than anything I've used or demoed. I am super excited to continue to use eddy and be apart of what this company has store for us in the future.

Aspetti positivi:

- Very easy and fast to use. - Clean, organized, and beautiful design. Anyone in the company can hop on and learn how to use it. - Only takes minutes to set up to fit your companies needs. - Moving applicants to stages actions is so easy with the drag and drop and has a great overview of everyone in the process. - Automatically posts to job boards to gain more candidates. - The interview guides are amazing with the various questions you can choose from for each stage action. - The communication with applicants is smoother. The email chains are easy to read and go back to previous conversations without the html mess you see in others. - There are so many small features that you don't think about until you actually are using it where you realize you can't live without it and eddy has many of those. I love the amount of days the applicant has been in our system display and being able to move applicants to other jobs without having to manually add them. - Customer service team is awesome to work with. They are very quick on answering questions and giving updates on what the software is releasing next.

Aspetti negativi:

- Still a young company with features I wish it had like tagging system and onboarding, but all those features are coming soon!

Adriana
Bookkeeping/HR (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

I'm new to HR, so EddyHR has made my HR role easy

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: What I like best is the customer service. Once we signed on, we were immediately assigned a rep that is always there to answer questions and help me walk me through new functions. The other great feature is the ability to access EddyHR's HR Support Center which is a great resource for all things HR - it's easy to ask a question of the HR Concierge, or scan the state-specific laws, tools, and videos. This has been great since I'm not a HR profession by trade.

Aspetti positivi:

EddyHR is user friendly, clean, not cluttered, and has the features that we needed the most - time tracking, time off management, important document management/storage. It has a simple employee portal that's easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is fairly new so there are some features that haven't been rolled out yet like ability to have more than one vacation policy. It's not a big deal since I know more is to come and I already love what I see.

Oscar
Director of Talent Acquisition (USA)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

The ATS/HRIS I Never Knew I Needed

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The team that I dealt with at eddy has been nothing short of amazing. From my initial contact with them to completing our partnership, the communication, and understanding of what we needed in an ATS as a company has been incredible. I feel that we have received a tailor-made product and attention in getting the ATS integrated into our recruiting process. Our company has tried many other ATS's and even though eddy have claimed this product is still evolving, it is an amazing product. I foresee us using eddy heavily now and into the future. A necessity for my recruiting process that I did not know I needed. Super excited to continue to use eddy.

Aspetti positivi:

-Easy to use (plug and play) -Well organized/Process well thought out -Simplified Pipeline setup and building -Streamlined Initial contact with candidates -Integration with job sites and posting job ads -Integration with current careers page or direct replacement for current careers page -AMAZING Customer Service and response time to inquiries -Frequent updates and great communication in regards to what is coming next for the platform

Aspetti negativi:

-There are a few missing functions that I would like to see like a job order submission process from Hiring Authorities as well as a tagging system, but the communication in regards to what is coming up next is great.

Suzanne
Administration (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Effective Employee Management

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have been really happy with the Eddy program. Eddy has helped me to keep our employees up to date on the documents required for our licensing. Eddy is a good source for our employees to find the documents they need for their jobs and referral.
We have used Eddy for hiring, it has streamlined that process and saved us a lot time.

Aspetti positivi:

One of the features I like most about the software, is the onboarding for new employees. I love that I can send an invitation with a welcoming message and all the paperwork needed for our new hires. I have heard from our new hires that it was so easy to get their paperwork finished and at their own time. I like that I can track how far along the new hire is, in the onboarding experience.

Aspetti negativi:

One of the things I think could be improved in the software is searching the employee database. When I have to look up multiple employee profiles for information, I have to return to the 'People' tab and scroll back to the top of the list to search again.

Blake
HR Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Xima Software's Eddy experience

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: So far it has been a pretty good experience. Our transition from our last product to EddyHR could have had a lot more hiccups, but it was overall really smooth. If nothing else, their team has been VERY helpful!

Aspetti positivi:

It is so easy to add someone into Eddy Software! We also really enjoy the ability to configure different levels of PTO/Sick Time. Additionally, it's fairly easy to adjust the missed/incorrect time punches.

Aspetti negativi:

While it's easy to adjust someone's punches, you can't do it until after the employee clocks out. It's a bit cumbersome. Additionally, in my old system I used to be able to adjust someone's 401K contribution, or enter their benefits elections and what not. Now, I have to email my rep at EddyHR to enter those for me. She's great, and always willing, but it's extra steps that I wish I could just do.

Morgan
Human Resources Manager (USA)
Salute mentale, 51-200 dipendenti

Positive Customer Experience

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Our companies overall experience with Eddy has been a very positive one. Although they are missing a few software details, they have gone above and beyond in meeting our companies very personalized needs. They have been great to work with, and we plan to continue using their product.

Aspetti positivi:

This product is very easy to use and understand. The customer support for this product has been excellent. The integration into this product was very smooth.

Aspetti negativi:

This product is not completely integrated with their payroll product they offer. We would also like to see more reporting options.

Cathryn
HR Director (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Product

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The staff are super helpful and very friendly. The product is great and I am very happy with our decision.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the combination of all the features. It made purchasing the software worth it compared to other options.

Aspetti negativi:

Its a little annoying that in order to go from one employees profile to another that I have to go all the way back to the list of employees and search for the next. It would be nice if you were in a profile that you could either drop down and select another employee or have an option to go to the next employee in the alphabetical order.

Joyce
Office Manager/HR Clerk/Executive Assistant (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great product and amazing customer service

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Having one software to have people clock in and/or out, request time off, recruit and sort through resumes... everything thus far has been super handy and making my job a whole lot easier!

Aspetti positivi:

The most difficult part of my job was tracking the complex PTO and vacation days for our staff. Having to calculate that fiasco on an Excel sheet was a nightmare. Eddy HR made that process so simple. Especially adding our various schedules for both PTO and vacation days and how they are earned. I don't even have to think about it! The software does it all itself.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice if all reports could be printed/saved in an Excel or CSV format. Currently, I've only been able to process certain reports that way. It would also be nice if they Pay Periods were sorted by Most Recent to Oldest.

Carol
US HR Director (USA)
Arredamento, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for small to medium business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall the experience has been great. Our company had explosive growth and I would not have been able to manage everything. It has met my expectations as a full-service HRIS.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the full functionality of the software and that it's very easy to use. It's great for smaller or medium size businesses. I like the hiring, onboarding, people management and document filing. We recently implemented the payroll.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it had a messaging function and ability to track more than 2 PTO categories. I would also like to be able to have direct access to the payroll functionality if I need it. I would like more and customized reports.

Diana
Customer Advocate Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Very well done and easy to use!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Eddy keeps me so organized. I don't have to worry about losing important information or keeping track of things in a million places. I have been able to streamline my hiring process to be simple and easy to go through.

Aspetti positivi:

The hiring features within eddy are self explanatory and easy to use. When I am looking to hire, I can easily check the candidates that have applied or are in the middle of the process. It has made communication with my HR manager seamless, as we can both check on things whenever we have the time. The time off feature is also very easy to use and track when my employees will be out of the office, and how much vacation time they have taken. The employee profiles have made it easy for me to track my employees performance reviews, raises, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Switching to eddy was completely painless, and has made my life much easier!

Melissa
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

EddyHr is the Best!

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use and very user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel the software should have access to review paystubs and pay info. Having a separate website is a hassle and inconvenient.

Ashley
Servizi di informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy and sufficient!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It has been a very nice change from another payroll company. The customer service is so prompt and nice.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very easy to use. The navigation in the software is very well arranged.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing so far. It has been easy and convenient.

Albens
owner (USA)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Best ATS I've used so far!

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fact that Eddy is easy to navigate and not cluttered with useless things that can be overwhelming to a first time user. You can post any jobs and it instantly goes to three major job boards which saves you time and money. Let's not forget about the fact that I can save all my employee files and have access to them with one click of a button. Goodbye paper, folders, and file cabinets! Eddy rocks!!!

Aspetti negativi:

None so far, Eddy.com constantly add features for me to run my business.

Lauren
People Operations Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Eddy - the one stop shop

Aspetti positivi:

The best feature of eddy is the fact that it is almost an one stop shop. Everything you need is obtained through the eddy portal. The software is easy to use and easy to train.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see a org chart build out, more time reporting options and full payroll integration.

Marissa
HR specialist (USA)
Scrittura e attività redazionali, 11-50 dipendenti

Eddy Saved Me Time and Money

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The salesperson was super friendly and I even got to talk to the CEO while trying to decide on the product. They showed me the roadmap of what they were going to roll out and they have been incredible each time. They keep me up to date on all the new features.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like being able to customize my candidate pipeline with the drag and drop features. Then I can also make job postings and save them in Eddy while at the same time putting through integrated top job boards like Glassdoor and Indeed. It makes it so much easier to track my candidates especially with being able to keep my notes right there in Eddy.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it had a couple more features like payroll and trainings already.

Nicole
Director, HR & Talent (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Applicant Tracking Simplified!

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Eddy was the first and best solution for us in solving the spiderweb of candidates at varying stages of the hiring process. Due to the rapid growth of our company, the tracking of candidates was out of control. Many candidates were lost in the process, disappointed in the untimely responses and the hiring team felt unprofessional. Eddy enabled us to get organized, to move candidates along the process more smoothly, and to hire the right people in the right positions.

Aspetti negativi:

Although there are unique functions that we would like to see within Eddy for our specific needs, we feel that Eddy solved some of our biggest pain points and continues to do so. The functionality and enhancements are only getting better.

Viktorija
HR & recruiting manager (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 51-200 dipendenti

Satisfied!!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: One main place to organize all employees and keep things running smoothly. I would highly recommend for the simple reason that they are willing to work and grow with our company.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer support is absolutely excellent, quick responses and always helpful. Any extra functions not offered, they are willing to add and constantly update the software to meet our company needs.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to have more editing abilities for individual job postings.

Scott
Founder/Chocolatier (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 2-10 dipendenti

Norcross Chocolates Review of Eddy HR

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It’s been instrumental in team member and contractor tracking as well as recruiting and interviewing and much more.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that it works extremely well and truly supports my business. I love that I can define my process and that the software doesn’t force me into a box by defining my process for me.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. I like everything about the software.

Adam
CEO (USA)
Studi medici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Amazing! Awesome design, simple and fun

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Loved the customer service, the pricing and the design. Really awesome Software

Aspetti positivi:

Drag and drop! So so easy to use and amazing design. You can automate emails, job integrations, customize your own hiring stages.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing for me. We really don’t have anything we don’t like. There is a lot of old software and Eddy is new, clean, fast. We love it

Angie
HR Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

EDDY is a great starter HRMS system

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The customer service team is amazing - always very responsive.

Aspetti positivi:

Our company had paper files before - Moving to an online HRMS has been so helpful

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice to notify employees when their licenses expire. Currently the way Eddy has it set up, you have to create a training. It would be great to have a calendar of dates to notify employees of deadlines.

Ryan
Controller (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti

EddyHR

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: EddyHR has been easy to work with. The software if fairly intuitive and easy to use so with only a little training we are up and running. Customer service has been prompt and easy to work with when we do have questions. Overall I would give EddyHR an A.

Aspetti positivi:

This software has helped us tremendously with our hiring and onboarding procedures. Much easier to use than the onboarding software we were using.

Aspetti negativi:

We are still learning but so far we don't have any complaints.

Layne
Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

HR at your fingertips

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Love this tool to manage and hire my employees. I would definitely recommend EddyHr to anyone.

Aspetti positivi:

The Company is wonderful to work with for all your HR needs. They are on top of every request and question I have about the system. Eddyhr is extreamlly easy to learn and implement for you and your employees. It's a great tool for any small to medium size company. They are continuasly adding new and incredible features to their system. I love it and would tell anyone to use it.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't think of any cons that I have right now with the Eddyhr system.