Filtra per:

Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su PushMaze

Self-hosted mobile and web browser push notifications service. It lets you send push notifications 100x cheaper.

Ulteriori informazioni su PushMaze

• Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
  • Data della recensione: 5/6/2018

"Best software I ever used!"

Commenti: Reasonable and one-time payment
Self-hosted push notifications
Customizable

Vantaggi: One of my friends refers Pushmaze as a push notification services while I'm really struggling to get one with reasonable price. Thank you Pushmaze you solved my problem. A special thanks to the developer who customized the software as per my requirement.

Inconvenienti: I have not figured out any of the disadvantages of the product. Still trying to figure it out. Surely I'll update it once If I found any.

• Data della recensione: 5/6/2018
  • Assistenza clienti
  • Rapporto qualità-prezzo
  • Consigliato
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2019

"Excellent product and more than worth your money!!"

Commenti: This is quite different from other products in the market. I don't have to pay per notification, so I can send as many notifications without worrying for the huge monthly bills

Vantaggi: It is a Self hosted platform where we get the access to all the data of our subscribers. It saves us from monthly recurring payment, since it is a One time investment for buying the product.

Inconvenienti: Only Con i found out it is that, it is not Saas, so i don't get free customization like Saas people do in their regular free upgrades.

• Data della recensione: 25/2/2019