Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Okendo

Consente ai rivenditori di acquisire e mostrare valutazioni, recensioni, profili, foto, video, domande, risposte e commenti dei clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Okendo

Aspetti positivi:

I am a BIG FAN of Okendo. I was previously using a competitors program and paying way too much money.

Aspetti negativi:

Limited features, can not connect reviews to google.

Valutazioni di Okendo

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Okendo ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 187 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Okendo?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (187)

Josh
Josh
CEO (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Love Okendo for my reviews!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Service is top notch, integration is awesome, can't say enough good things!

Aspetti positivi:

It's a greatly automated email management tool that integrates with other platforms too.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish I could schedule reviews to be posted to social media accounts.

Beth
Founder (Australia)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use, cost effective

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use and integrate into our Shopify store, great features to review & respond before publishing and moving reviews over to other products when required

Aspetti negativi:

I have found it difficult in the past to import reviews from other platforms

Marc
Digital Advertising Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

review

3,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and automatic review push feature.

Aspetti negativi:

limited features, can not connect reviews to google.

Stephen
Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Does the heavy lifting...

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Great - we've been very happy. Any issues we run into we have solved items via Okendo Support email team.

Aspetti positivi:

Syncs with my other apps, and works great on Shopify Plus.

Aspetti negativi:

Almost too many options, so take a minute to get used to everything and sort out how much you want to ask/require of your customer trying to leave a review. Any issues we did have, support was available.

Jason
Director of Sales and Marketing (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 2-10 dipendenti

Very solid platform

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Great customer service, good review options, and have recently added their quizzes functionality. All for a good price point.

Aspetti negativi:

no complaints or things I haven't like so far

Dinuk
CEO (UK)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent option,

Aspetti positivi:

I considered a few options and was happy with my final choice.

Aspetti negativi:

cost is higher than I'd like, so if possible would like a better price

Julian
Founder (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Perfect for a clothing brand

Aspetti positivi:

Love the review sliders that help prospective customers gage the fit, quality or anything else you’d like to set (we’re a clothing brand called TITAN and we use those, specifically) The ease of use and management of incoming reviews is phenomenal. Widgets on-site look clean and simple while also providing ample amount of information to customers. I could go on, but you should try them out and see everything they have to offer for yourself.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons at all to be completely honest.

Mia
Digital Marketing Manager (Australia)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Okendo is the BEST for reviews!

Aspetti positivi:

We have used Okendo for reviews for the past few years. We moved over from another platform and have never looked backed. Okendo is easy to use and the support staff are great - always ready to help! We are about to implement Okendo Quizzes and we look forward to seeing how that will grow our platform even more. We highly recommend Okendo for reviews!

Aspetti negativi:

We haven't found any cons with Okendo (yet) and I doubt we will!

pausha
RD manager (Australia)
Cosmetica, 11-50 dipendenti

Great platform

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: very positive and helpful for when we need something or to utilise new things

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service and ease of use for me and my team

Aspetti negativi:

I am happy with it overall, nothing stands out as negative

Penny
Dir Ecomm (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti

A great reviews platform

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: The Okendo team is really supportive and provided us with many tips for optimizing.

Aspetti positivi:

It's very easy to manage review in Okendo. Set up was simple and the dashboard is fairly intuitive. It's also great that people can rate the sizing and say if they feel it's true to size.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't think of anything we don't like about it. But we do still need to utilize a bunch of the features. Would be nice to get some help with surveys and quizzes.

Andrew
CCO (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Social Proof helping to grow ingfit Business

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We were looking for a simple reviewing tool that would help our customers have confidence in purchasing our products. Okendo has delivered

Aspetti positivi:

Okendo's integration with Shopify was one of the key decision points in choosing versus others

Aspetti negativi:

Customisation of the platform, to review not only products but our website overall too. Even the buy, get, care process so we can see areas for improvement

Claire
Senior Ecommerce Manager (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Simple to use, great value for money and amazing support

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Previously we had little control over reviews, everything was manually being assessed. When looking at alternatives our budget left us with very cheap and cheerful solutions or if we added in a lot more money we had a worthy tool but too expensive for us. Okendo is a perfect fit and at a brilliant price, it has driven value for us and we get more reviews in two weeks than we did all of last year!

Aspetti positivi:

I love how simple to use the system it, I started by looking at competitors and Okendo were under 1/4 of the cost. The system is so powerful and I am always finding tweaks to be made. My concern with a simple plugin would be that we compromise on the look and feel of the reviews, but it fits in with our brand perfectly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the implementation team were a dream to work with and are an amazing help. I would recommend Okendo over all competitors, no question!

Aspetti negativi:

I feel that it would be good to have this system better integrated with other solutions such as Klaviyo, as at the second it was clunky to set up and edit. Test sends were not the easiest.

COO (Nuova Zelanda)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Fantastic product & team

5,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I work at a Shopify+ agency and we use Okendo's products extensively for our merchants. We have done 30+ installations of the various products. Okendo is a fantastic platform that I would highly recommend to any eCommerce merchants. The features available in each of their products is well thought out and enables any merchant to create and identify Superfans. The integration with Klaviyo in particular is absolutely invaluable. The onboarding experience is also always top-notch, and customer service is always a very high quality.

Aspetti negativi:

Although I am forced to fill out this section, I don't see any cons about Okendo.

Ivan
Partner (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent Alternative to Yotpo and Others, 90% of the functionality---10% of the price

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We were a very early adopter and received excellent support and a generous trial period while setting up Okendo. Our customers love it, especially the high degree of product-specific customization and data collection. For 90% of the functionality Okendo provides, several competitors were asking for tens of thousands of dollars per year... Okendo is phenomenal deal and has an extremely polished customer facing experience.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent customer service, high degree of customization and flexibility, best-in-industry customer review experience

Aspetti negativi:

Okendo is a younger product on the market and as such is a work in progress. There are some features which have not yet been implemented or are not yet user configurable... Okendo is aware of this and it's not a huge disadvantage---it's just something to keep in mind. I should also mention that while Okendo reviews are visible on product page search results---they do lack the agreement that Yotpo has with Google which allows your site as a whole to accumulate ratings based on product reviews.

Risposta di Okendo

6 anni fa

Hey Ivan, thanks for the review!! We've loved working with you and Kommando. To clarify the Google agreement you mentioned; Google does source Seller Ratings from a number of 3rd party review aggregators. However, Seller Ratings (also known as 'site reviews') are distinct from product reviews. Google recently released it's own service retailers can use to collect Seller Ratings, Google Customer Reviews. It's free, effective and means retailers don't need to depend on 3rd parties for Seller Ratings. Product reviews collected with Okendo can be included in Google Shopping, Google Product Listing Ads and in Google SERPs. Thanks so much!! ¿

Andrew
Founder, CEO (USA)

Happy Customer. Switched from Stamped.IO

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Set-up and customer support are excellent. Also, you do not have to pay for multiple instances to support multiple stores.

Aspetti negativi:

To date, we have no complaints. Okendo has worked well, and no major issues.

Marta
Ecommerce Manager (Australia)

Worth the $$$

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Fantastic experience with product, reliable and customer service and support is great.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to navigate, reliable experience and great customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

Any initial issues were easy qualmed and resolved by the CX team. Even the higher price point is absolutely justified in every regard.

Jared
Founder and President (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Absolutely loved it! It's a great service and its price is competitive and unbeatable.

Commenti: The reviews from thousands of Adventure Hunt participants

Aspetti positivi:

Its ease of use and simplicity. It's so easy for the customer to use and understand. I like their fair and competitive price too. They don't overcharge like tons of other companies do.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice to be able to choose your auto default for the messages. Currently it auto defaults to most recent, I'd love for it to auto default to most helpful or best rating. It'd also be nice to 'Pause' subscription for a lower monthly fee, we're a seasonal business and we don't get reviews for several months, it'd be nice to pay a lower monthly fee to keep our current reviews without being able to publish new ones. How it's setup now is 'all or nothing' and that's not a win-win for Okendo and their clients.

Utente Verificato
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Fantastic value, Has all the basic features you want

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Start with Okendo over any other review management software. It's no risk, monthly, and it does basically everything you need it to. You can always upgrade to overpriced options later if you are missing some key features. I doubt you will though. The value is fantastic. It has made our site look so much better and add tons of social proof with the reviews and how they are displayed.

Aspetti positivi:

Value. I was trying to decide between Yotpo and Okendo, and read so many reviews that while Yotpo was great with lot of extra features, you don't need the extra features and support to justify the cost. I am so happy I went with Okendo. Support. The team is small but very responsive. They will help you get set up and be there in case anything needs adjustment. They helped me with some customization as well. Clean/Simple. I love the look of Okendo. The reviews are tight, clean, and very easy to adjust with CSS settings. The carousel looks great, and I have been very happy with how it makes our site look. They make it fit with the design and style of your theme.

Aspetti negativi:

Search feature. I would like the ability to search reviews. I have heard this feature may be coming soon. You can ask for a csv of all reviews or they can search for you until they release the new feature.

Alexandria
CEO (Canada)

This is a great app!

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall i'm extremely happy with my experience with Okendo! It's always been great value for our money

Aspetti positivi:

I love that all of our reviews are in one place and they can be easily managed and made to fit our needs!

Aspetti negativi:

I don't think there's anything that I don't like about Okendo

Lisa
Design + Digital (Canada)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti

Major upgrade for us

Aspetti positivi:

We're a small, busy team so the automated review request emails have been really helpful for us. Being able to syndicate reviews between websites is a great feature, too.

Aspetti negativi:

More reporting options to make it easier for us to see trends and share customer insights with different teams.

Kristen
VP Digital (USA)

Very Happy with Okendo

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Awesome. Overall, the customer service was really, really good. It's been only a couple of weeks so far but very happy with the product and the customer service.

Aspetti positivi:

Implementation was super easy and it was very easy to transition from our prior reviews partner to Okendo. We are getting a lot more for our money and I love the additional info we are collecting from reviewers at no additional cost to us. Also added capabilities for reviewers such as videos and Q and A.

Aspetti negativi:

A couple of small things came up but each one has been fixed (duplicate reviews submitted, etc)

Paige
Head of Operations (USA)
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Way better than Yotpo for the price!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: As a newly launched company in a new DTC product category, customer reviews (social proof) are incredibly important, so we were on the hunt for a review platform that was reasonably priced, but could meet our unique requirements associated with a headless, custom site. Despite being located halfway around he CEO and support team were incredibly helpful in getting us the help, advice, and tips needed to get it implemented quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

Pros are the price, flexibility to implement on a custom, headless site, capable CEO and support team

Aspetti negativi:

Cons are greater SEO capabilities with respect to general branded searches

Greg
Digital Marketing Strategist (USA)

Social Cadre Review

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I have had a lot of success using okendo. Using the reviews for parts of our campaigns and have only a few times had issues using it but my issue was resolved the same day! Great support!

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact that you have the options to answer customer inquiries as well as having reviews. I think the integration between Facebook is very smooth as well as their automated flows for sending review emails

Aspetti negativi:

I did not like the customization for moving reviews to Facebook, this could be a little more in-depth or a layout change once selected to move to fb

Roohi
Roohi
Founder (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

Great functionality and very responsive customer service

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Attractive customer reviews on every product page give customers the confidence to purchase. Okendo is customizable so that it fits with the look of our Shopify theme and it also integrates with our loyalty program so that customers who leave reviews through Okendo can get loyalty points.

Aspetti positivi:

Okendo reviews look great on our product pages and help customers to buy with confidence. The price and the responsive customer service can't be beat.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no complaints because every time we have any issue or any ask Okendo is very responsive.

marisa
CEO (USA)

Game Changer

Commenti: AMAZING!

Aspetti positivi:

DTC is the way most businesses are having to process orders. Having instant feedback on products allows for a better purchase flow from other customers. Okendo is a game changer!! It helps with the shopping experience and we are so thrilled we made the change!

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing we dislike currently at Okendo. We are very pleased.