Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su MedTrainer

MedTrainer is an all-in-one system for eLearning, Compliance, Credentialing, and Accreditation.

Ulteriori informazioni su MedTrainer

Stai visualizzando 97 recensioni

Ashlie C.
Nurse Administrator

"Efficiency Improvement"

Commenti: Risk management has been more organized. I also utilize the organization functionality to perform my own credentialing. I used to have an excel document where every medical staff member had their credential expiration date listed and I had to manually keep up with this. With Medtrainer, I am able to run a report as often as I would like and the credentials that are valid, expiring, or expired will populate in an excel document. My staff love that the program can be accessed from anywhere, including their mobile device. My learning compliance has increased since implementing the system.

Vantaggi: Medtrainer has endless functionality that can enhance many areas of ones practice. I personally do not utilize the program to its fullest potential, but what I do use the program for has saved my valuable time and helped me stay better organized. I love the incident reporting component. My staff are able to complete incident reports easily and they are more timely then on paper. Enforcing time restrictions for incident reporting is also easier.

Inconvenienti: There are some attributes that are not user friendly and you have to either know for sure how to access the functions as opposed to "figuring it out". Thankfully, the support line is very knowledgeable and they are able to explain how to do something quickly and easily. Assigning the learning courses can be challenging and re-assigning courses is not user friendly.

Stephanie C.
Training Director

"Best Decision"

Commenti: We have better reports, the ability to track internal and external transcripts within one platform; minimizing paper forms to file and manually track in spreadsheets. We were able to import clinical competency forms, policies, procedures and other important documents employees acknowledge. This has been very helpful with regulatory accreditations. Reports are quick and painless compared to other learning management systems.

Vantaggi: The admin, super admin and end-user functionalities are easy to use. The software allows our organization to store and track various content while minimizing paper documents and maintain version control. This ranges from competencies, policies, procedures, basic life support, and mandatory reporter training. We are evaluating other internal processes to maximize the software, reduce manual labor and re-work.
We have the best customer support from our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who always responds in a timely manner. He truly makes us feel like we are his only customer.

Inconvenienti: The 3 week time frame for customized courses.

Utente Verificato
Student physician
Studi medici, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/9/2019

"Not the greatest learning tool"

Commenti: Good luck with this one, I hope you have better luck then I have had with it!

Vantaggi: I have been in the medical education system for along time and have had to use this throughout my training. It does allow for a wide range of options for teaching the student, but overall it is frustrating and annoying to use. There has been okay customer support, but it overall doesn’t match some of the other options out there!

Inconvenienti: It is hard to use and is very figity. It has several glitches and is not user friendly at all. It takes a big learning curve and overall is just not worth the time. It is affordable though, which is a positive.

da MedTrainer il giorno 23/9/2019

Thank you for leaving us a review, and we're sorry you didn't have such a great experience. We're constantly improving our system to meet the needs of many types of offices and organizations. We always welcome comments and suggestions to help us better improve our platform, and feel free to email us at [email protected] to let us know how we could improve your experience in the future. We offer training and live assistance to our customers when they need help. Thank you again.

• Data della recensione: 9/9/2019
Tony M.
Materials Manager
  • Data della recensione: 18/6/2020

"MedTrainer"

Commenti: My overall experience with MedTrainer is wonderful. I got a lot of healthcare training certifications such as fire safety, patient's bill of rights, etc..

Vantaggi: What I like about MedTrainer software is that I'm able to take healthcare training to obtain certifications quickly. The quizzes are very short.

Inconvenienti: There is no least about MedTrainer software. The slides are clear and easy to read. The quizzes are short.

• Data della recensione: 18/6/2020
Monique D.
HR Coordinator
Studi medici, 11-50 dipendenti

"MedTrainer Review"

Vantaggi: Reminder emails and ability to change frequency of them. Tracking of Transcripts and Contracts.

Inconvenienti: The Document and Policy Binder is messy. Might be my fault though.

Beth ann V.
Administrator
Studi medici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/11/2019

"Medtrainer - education for staff and physicians"

Commenti: Medtrainer is the best thing created since sliced bread!!!

Vantaggi: Medtrainer is the easiest, most user friendly application that I have used to assign required education to staff and physicians. The reporting feature is excellent and it's very simple to retrieve data from. Medtrainer's customer support team far exceeds any of my expectations. I have recommended Medtrainer to other business and will continue to do so in the future.

Inconvenienti: I have not found anything that I would change in the software so far. They have continued to add new features since I have started using Medtrainer.

Beth K.
IT Systems & Compliance Coordinator
  • Data della recensione: 27/11/2019

"MedTrainer Review"

Commenti: My overall experience has been very good and I am happy to have a tracking software but also have the learning online videos for staff instead of sending them off campus to complete some of their required training. Orientation of new staff has been much easier as well because I am able to get their compliance training completed at on-boarding instead of waiting until the next group training is scheduled.

Vantaggi: I really value the tracking portion of the training. We have always struggled with staying on top of when staff are due to renew their certifications and annual compliance training; so this software has really helped!

Inconvenienti: We signed up to utilize the equipment list and maintenance module. Instead of there being an upload of our current excel equipment list we will have to put each piece of equipment in one by one. I haven't had a chance to sit down and do this yet so I haven't been able to start using that module yet. :( I thought when I signed up for our package, it included some of the CME that clinical staff need and I found out it will cost extra. :(

• Data della recensione: 27/11/2019
Cindy C.
HR Manager
  • Data della recensione: 25/11/2019

"Gateway Medical Associates Review"

Commenti: My experience has been great. Our account representative is the best and is always there when I need help. His response time is impeccable and he is a pleasure to deal with.

Vantaggi: The software is pretty easy to navigate. I like all the different features that the software offers.

Inconvenienti: It's sometimes confusing trying to find what you need in regards to where the information is located. There are so many different features that are available I sometimes forget on where to look for what.

• Data della recensione: 25/11/2019
Cathy W.
System Operation Manager/HIPAA Security Officer
  • Data della recensione: 22/11/2019

"MedTrainer is a Great Compliance Product"

Commenti: Prior to Medtrainer we offered in-person training which was great. On the downside not all staff could attend the mandatory training sessions during the week especially our weekend and casual staff members. With Medtrainer we can import our own custom training unique to our clinic, we can used the basic training's as offered, and in addition it tracks the users! I can easily run reports and update leadership teams about staff who still need to finish which is super. Love the time-saving capabilities.

Vantaggi: Ease of use for administrator and end-user staff. I really like the functionality and the options it has to support HIPAA, SDA, Emergency Preparedness, etc. It really has expanded very nicely since we first purchased the product 3 years ago.

Inconvenienti: There really isn't much I don't like about the software. I would recommend that when new products are released that the administrator of the software is offered an opportunity to review the information within the module for 7 to 10 days prior to purchase. Often I am busy and the presentation isn't enough since I am very hands-on.

Carol S.
Training and Safety Officer

"MedTrainer Review"

Commenti: Time saving and the employees get the most current information available.

Vantaggi: The MedTrainer software was my answer to saving time. Before MedTrainer, I would do presentations about HIPPA, BBP, Safety, etc up to 5 times each to catch all of the employees. Now I assign the courses, set the end date, and monitor the progress of each employee. No longer does it take up my time to do presentations. I can customize the course assignments for the different departments and each employee can complete the modules on their own.

Inconvenienti: Going from one area to another sometimes took a little longer than I would like.

Pooja P.
Risk & Compliance Manager
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

"MedTrainer Review"

Commenti: MedTrainer staff are extremely responsive and their turnaround time is great. They are always willing to help and stick by their word. They take feedback on their products and customize them to their customers' needs. Above all, you can feel that they genuinely care about their customers' satisfaction.

Vantaggi: MedTrainer is a great resource. More than that, the customer support and MedTrainer team are what make the software exceptional. They help to truly customize functions based on our needs. Among other things, we were able to transition to electronic incident reporting and ensure a speedy and simple way to deliver required annual compliance training. We are continuously evolving with MedTrainer. Our organization spans across multiple states and MedTrainer (and their team) make sure that we are well taken care of and help us to ensure uniformity within our Compliance Program.

Inconvenienti: The cons tie into the pros. With any IT product there are bound to be issues - however, the MedTrainer team is always quick to help and ensure that it is resolved ASAP so we can return to normal operations. MedTrainer takes feedback and constructive criticism well and adapt to our needs.

Wendy H.
Executive Assistant

"MedTrainer"

Commenti: The transition from last product to MedTrainer was easy, they've thought of everything. Every time I need something created or added they're quick to help me.

Vantaggi: MedTrainer helped me streamline our new employee onboarding. The success manager assigned to my account is amazing!

Inconvenienti: I wish the alpha sorter in the Employee Center was at the top of the page. The SDS function wasn't a great fit for us so we discontinued using it.

da MedTrainer il giorno 23/9/2019

Wendy, thank you so much for the feedback! We're so happy to know that MedTrainer is making onboarding a better experience for you, and that your success manager is providing you great service! I will forward your feedback to our software development team about the alpha sorter and SDS function issues you were having to see if we can get a fix in for that in the future. Any and all feedback helps us to continue to improve and grow with our customers. Reach out to us any time you need us, and thanks again!

Chelsey W.
Compliance Officer

"Medallus"

Vantaggi: This program has great features:
• Tracking all employees compliance items in one easy to use portal
• Easily pull reports for past due or pending items
• Able to send reminders in the system to all employees
• Ability to create our own courses and policies to add to our training needs
• MedTrainer updates courses each year to stay within compliance needs

Inconvenienti: This program only has a few issues:
• Employees don’t always receive their welcome e-mail when added to MedTrainer
• Courses won’t load or have glitches
• Auto-reassigning courses has had issues

da MedTrainer il giorno 23/9/2019

Chelsey, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We are thrilled at the feedback, and that MedTrainer is meeting your requirements in an easy-to-use and streamlined fashion. Apologies for the issues you've had with the welcome emails and course assignments. I am going to send this feedback to our development team so that they can look in to the matter and fix any bugs that may be the cause. Always feel free to contact support when you need us as well. Thank you again!

Debbie B.
Accounting Manager

"MedTrainer"

Commenti: With Med Trainer we can easily assign training to employees and follow up on completion. We can also track training received outside of Med Trainer. The interface with ADP has eliminated data entry for new hires. We go right to assigning training. SDS management has always been a problem. We now have easily accessible binders on line. The link with McKesson captures over 90% of our new SDS sheets. We finally have an efficient way of tracking our contracts. We can easily view a copy. Med Trainer notifies us when a contract is about to expire. Everything we have tried with Med Trainer has been a time saver. We are much more efficient now.

Vantaggi: It easily manages many time consuming tasks.

Inconvenienti: It needs more flexibility in security assignments

da MedTrainer il giorno 24/9/2019

Debbie we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review, and so happy to know that MedTrainer has freed up more time and streamlined your onboarding with our ADP integration. And our consistent updating of McKesson SDS seems to be working great for you as well! I will forward your feedback on to our development team about flexibility in security assignments, and maybe we can improve this feature in the future. It's feedback like this that helps us continue to make MedTrainer better, easier, and more effective for customers like you. Thank you so much again!

Candace T.
Director of Human Resources
  • Data della recensione: 3/7/2019

"Customer Service has been awesome."

Commenti: The product has been very helpful with moving training forward for our organization. Customer Service has been excellent . Our rep, has been one of the main reasons we are very satisfied.

Vantaggi: It's very fluid and evolving with the demand and need. It has evolved tremendously since we have been with them. That's exciting.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes uploading is very slow. This causes people to get frustrated with trying to get courses completed and for us to run reports.

da MedTrainer il giorno 23/9/2019

Candace, thank you so much for leaving us a great review! We're happy to know that MedTrainer has grown with you and is meeting your needs. Sorry to hear about some of the issues you've been having with uploading to the system, and I'm going to pass along your feedback to our development team to see if we can make some improvements for future use. Feedback like this drives us to constantly make MedTrainer better and easier to use for our customers, and we truly appreciate you as one!

Wendy P.
HR/Credentialing Specialist
  • Data della recensione: 2/7/2019

"MedTrainer is a lifesaver for HR departments of one!"

Commenti: We once had to close our practice to two hours and bring in a consultant to lead a boring 2-hour class on OSHA and HIPAA regulations--this cost us revenue. Now we can assign courses in not only OSHA and HIPAA guidelines but can add custom courses and staff development training too --all at lightning speed and our staff can access the site 24/7 to make the training fit our schedule--and no lost time to do it.

Vantaggi: Very easy to use and was very easy to set up initially--their support staff did most of the heavy-lifting! Our staff find the site easy to navigate and the flow is logical.

Inconvenienti: That we didn't find it before now! We did have some reporting features we desired but the support team helped us work with the design team and they made it happen.

Sonia H.
Chief Compliance Officer

"MedTrainer Review"

Commenti: MedTrainer helps us meet our HRSA grant requirements and our FTCA training requirements.

Vantaggi: Training package covers almost all of the required training's we need and what is not there we can have loaded. Also the tracking of the training's assigned and the ability to see how many times the user had to take the training to pass the end of course quiz. Training reports are also great!

Inconvenienti: Sometimes the trainings have a glitch but the problem is always solved in a timely maner.

da MedTrainer il giorno 23/9/2019

Thank you so much Sonia for the review! We are thrilled that you find MedTrainer helps meet your requirements for HRSA grants and FTCA training. We're constantly upgrading and improving our platform and we appreciate any and all feedback.

Ginny B.
Direct of Regulatory & Corporate Compliance
  • Data della recensione: 26/11/2019

"Director of Regulatory and Corporate Compliance"

Commenti: Electronic incident tracking good but needs improvement annual trainings and ability to track excellent, policies function good

Vantaggi: All in one policies, trainings and incident/event reporting

Inconvenienti: Hard to sort incident reports by type quickly excel spread sheet has to be manipulated a lot to be manageable. Incident/ event numbering useless rather have location date to hard to sort thru numbers with no logic to them

Diane E.
HR Director

"Best Value"

Commenti: Excellent, easy to use, and greatest value.

Vantaggi: Very easy to use and cost effective. Covers almost every area of compliance items.

Inconvenienti: No cons except I would like the ability to customize my own reports.

da MedTrainer il giorno 23/9/2019

Hi Diane, and thank you for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that MedTrainer is working great for Consultants in Women's Health. We strive to make our product easy to use, and are always improving and adding more features. We appreciate you as a customer and reach out to us any time when you need us!

Rebecca P.
Safety Officer

"A Plus For Healthcare"

Vantaggi: Software is kept up-to-date on current laws so one does not have to worry about ensuring that it is; there are CEUs attached to some of the trainings; program is easy to use.

Inconvenienti: There are certain courses that need to be in place, i.e. USP 800, or HIPAA for chemical dependency practitioners that is not available.

Lisa T.
Licensed vocational nurse
  • Data della recensione: 15/10/2019

"Patient care"

Commenti: Medtrainer has helped me figure out many complex illness and ability to look into other treatment options to better help the patient. Very informative

Vantaggi: There is so many different topics to choose from. Many resources available to go more in depth with the subject.

Inconvenienti: even if you know the subject you still need to go through the videos to take the quiz at the end. No skipping ahead.

da MedTrainer il giorno 11/11/2019

Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that we've been able to make an impact for you and your patients. If there's anything we can ever do to help, reach out to us anytime! We appreciate any and all feedback!

• Data della recensione: 15/10/2019
Kim H.
  • Data della recensione: 22/11/2019

"Added Benefit To Our Practice"

Commenti: The benefit of having access to current updated information on a regular and consistent basis is so important. My annual OSHA and HIPAA training will be given via Med Trainer in Jan. 2020. Being able to use the Compliance check off sheets are an added asset. The ease of assigning modules to one person or 30 and having access to see their progress is essential. My licensed and certified staff now have certificates to present for there continuing education. It is making my training life so much easier these days! Thank you Med Trainer for the ease and accessibility of your system!!

Vantaggi: Just recently we have added the CPR portion to our Med Trainer. I have personally gone through the program and as a nurse I must say it is more informative than most hands on classes that I have attended for recertification. I agree with the trainer that we should have 6 month refreshers. The ease of using the system, the added benefit of questions after each segment and the way it is presented was most excellent and kept your attention.

Inconvenienti: More recently we have been having issues with multiple staff having to have their password reset for no apparent reason.

Jennifer W.
HR Generalist
  • Data della recensione: 2/12/2019

"Neutral"

Vantaggi: I don't find the system to be the most intuitive. It takes a lot of conditioning to remember each specific step. However, the value is there. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , in customer service, is great.

Inconvenienti: UI is not the best but it does what we need, for the most part. Course catalog needs updating and improvement.

• Data della recensione: 2/12/2019
Michelle M.
Director of Health Care Services
  • Data della recensione: 6/12/2019

"Use in a multi-locations medical practice"

Commenti: We are very happy with this product.

Vantaggi: It is very easy to streamline on-boarding new employees. I love the reminders; currency on required OSHA guidelines; automatic updates to SDS; being able to manage over 200 employees through reporting and metrics.

Inconvenienti: The courses sometimes get "stuck". Multiple employees report they get part-way through a course and it freezes OR, they finish a course and confirmed they passed the test, but the program reports they haven't completed the course and will not produce a certificate. Each time I reported this occurrence, Med-trainer was able to resolve the issue within 2-3 hours or less.

Ann S.
Administrator

"our experience"

Commenti: Ease in assigning and tracking progress, had some difficulties with reports, generally a good experience. The courses need to be updated on a regular basis. There are big gaps in my needs for education for my staff. When I inquire about them I am told I can upload my own education, but having the education set up already is what I am paying for

Vantaggi: ease in assigning courses and tracking them

Inconvenienti: many things are not particularly intuitive. The reports are not titled in a way that makes it easy to choose what you are looking for