Informazioni su Flipsnack

Miglior strumento di pubblicazione online per creare e pubblicare facilmente cataloghi, brochure, riviste, portafogli e molti altri tipi di pubblicazioni.

Ulteriori informazioni su Flipsnack

Aspetti positivi:

The product was easy to setup and integrate functionality and links for CTA processes. We managed to put our library of datasheets together in a few hours too.

Aspetti negativi:

I'll move docs to a folder and go back into the software to find that they aren't in the folder. I also can't upload docs directly into a folder.

Valutazioni di Flipsnack

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Flipsnack ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 212 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Flipsnack?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (212)

Brandi
Admin assistant
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti

I love FlipSnack!

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Tammie
Founder and Creative Director (USA)
Graphic Design, 2-10 dipendenti

The Best of Its Kind

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Flipsnack looks better, works better, and is more cost-effective than the competition. It's simply the best digital flipbook on the market.

Aspetti positivi:

Flipsnack gives you the print experience in a digital form. You can enjoy flipping through a book or magazine and get the full experience without paper. As a graphic designer, it would be very difficult to run my business without Flipsnack, because my clients would not feel the full value of my designs if they just viewed proofs as PDF email attachments.

Aspetti negativi:

Not a dislike, but just an area for future growth: more automation and integration capabilities for auto-generating flipbooks and auto-updating content within the flipbooks, such as page numbers. Flipsnack is actively developing these capabilities and I'm eagerly waiting until they are available.

2 giorni fa

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and feedback! We are pleased to know you like Flipsnack and that you find it so helpful. We are working on the capabilities you`ve mentioned and hope they will soon be available on our platform. ����

Jan
Owner (USA)
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo

Easy to Use + Professional Look

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall my experience is very good. I like the final product, it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing, the fact that its an online "book" is novel and makes my offerings stand out. I use my flip books mostly as lead magnets, thank you gifts and bonus content for my online programs. I think they present as high quality and special, better than just a regular PDF to download, and the ability to link and add video really help me integrate other content and give the user a rich experience.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to upload a PDF and have it quickly turned into a flip book. Background colors and patterns, the ability to insert live links and video, allows for coordinating with my brand and sending viewers to my website or video channel easily. The option to turn off page turn sounds, create gifs, and have multiple formats are great extras. I especially like the ability to have a link to the full screen version without Flipsnack branding or similar publications featured BUT keeping the social share options. This creates a very personalized and professional experience for my clients and importantly prospective clients.

Aspetti negativi:

I find the editor clunky and less than intuitive. Simply trying to add a line of text and a link is confusing. You can not simply drop in a text box and type, and then highlight the text and add a link. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out. For example today I tried to add something to an existing page and clicked on the thumbnail of the page in the right hand column of the editor and for whatever reason that little thumbnail image was now attached to my cursor even when using the back button and going to a previous screen the thumbnail was still there traveling with my cursor. It is helpful to be able to go back to an already created flip book to add new links or elements to the pages without having to go back to the original document and then re-upload but unfortunately I find the in program editor difficult to figure out. I use quite a few tools to create documents, graphics and video including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Spark Post, Canva, Word, Google Docs, LibreOffice and more, so the fact that I find your editor a challenge is frustrating.

3 anni fa

Hi Jan! Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We're very sorry that you're having a difficult time with the editor. Our goal is and will always be to make work easier. That being said, we've made note of the thumbnail issue, and will look into it. If you have absolutely any other issues moving forward, please contact our live chat experts. They will be able to assist you in a matter of minutes. We very much appreciate your honest opinion!

Eduardo
Teacher of English. School Site manager (Israele)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 51-200 dipendenti

Eduardo Lina: My review of Flipsnack

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It is very good indeed. I have been using the product for the Six-Year Kugel High School for several years. The school management is quite happy with what I have created because it gives us the possibility of documenting lots of school activities in a way that neither Facebook nor the school site does. I have also used Flipsnack to document other learning activities. Flipsnack allows me to share them easily and have the contents organized the way I want to.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the different options for creating Digital books/ Brochures , etc. I find the new Flipsnach very easy and convenient to use when I create Digital Books in BOTH Hebrew and English. The same happened when I created Digital Books in Spanish with the old version a couple of years ago, too.

Aspetti negativi:

The uploading text feature for Hebrew needs improving. Since Hebrew is written right to left, I have to use the function that moves the text to the right so that sentences begin on the right part of a page. The problem, however, is that punctuation marks still appear as if the writing was done in English / Spanish, etc. (Latin Characters). Sentences that en in mid-line appear as if they were written from right to left. Appropriate fonts for Hebrew might be added, too. I guess the same applies for Arabic writing.

3 anni fa

Hey Eduardo, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a great review, and bringing the punctuation issue to light. We were unaware of this problem, but we'll see what we can do to fix it ASAP. We'll keep you updated on the progress.

Brandy
Marketing Director (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti

The best out there!

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Great customer service when I've had questions. Ease of use. Team function is great. Quality looking digital documents with the ability to truly customize what you're publishing. Best of all, it's affordable!

Aspetti positivi:

So much easier than other software I've used that's suppose to do similar things. It couldn't be any easier to use and with having a team, the team function to allow others to get in and have User access is wonderful! We love the customization available for Flipsnack documents and the option to publish documents private or public. We love every feature!!

Aspetti negativi:

No cons on my end after using other similar software in the past. FlipSnack has been a game changer for myself and my Marketing Team!

3 settimane fa

Thank you so much for the review, Brandy. We are glad you like Flipsnack this much!

Jennifer
HR Communications and Data Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good product, but looking forward to future improvements

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have a very limited (beta, really) type of "intranet" which is not very interactive and really only allows for links to information, which with all the employee information we need to put out there, results in a lot of scrolling. Flipsnack allows me to condense all those links into a more dynamic and visually engaging product, cutting down on the clutter of our employee self-service website.

Aspetti positivi:

It is relatively easy to use/self-teach how to use, and I find the analytics feature useful as we had no prior means to be able to gauge whether or not the information being published was being accessed or read. With the analytics feature, I'm able to home in on what topics need to be better promoted to our employees.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to have more customization ability, such as the ability to size an embedded flipbook (most books are embedded on our intranet and they appear much too small or with too much padding, despite attempts to resize the book in the HTML coding). I'd also like to be able to have the title of the bookshelves appear directly over (or on) the shelf itself so that the shelves could be better organized and easier for readers to understand what topics are on the shelf.

Alternative considerate: FlippingBook Online

Perché passare a Flipsnack: Flipsnack is a U.S.-based company, which was very important to our legal counsel. Also, the pricing was reasonable and team option was very appealing.

3 anni fa

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that you find the analytics feature useful. Also, when you copy the embed code of the flipbook, you have the option to leave it responsive or set some custom sizes for the embed. Maybe this helps. Thank you for your suggestions regarding our bookshelf widget. I have forwarded them to our tech team, so stay tuned for new updates!

Lara
Journalist (Spagna)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Happy with Flipsnack overall but few improvements suggested!

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I suscribed to Flipsnack as I had to create a project for my thesis in order to graduate from my Masters Degree. I'm really happy with the outcome and I'll really consider to use it back again in the future. I'd like to say that the customer service is excellent and I think they really take the critics seriously, as when I asked them for the improvements mentioned above, I was really shocked and happy they did truly include them!

Aspetti positivi:

Flipsnack is super easy to use, all the tools on both sides of the screen are clearly and well organized as well as nicely introduced. I love the fact that you can either upload your pdf and edit it online or create a whole project from 0. My favourite thing is that Flipsnack provides you with looots of different layouts to create your project (from magazines to photo albums to menus) and that is simply wonderful as it makes you look really pro. I also liked the fact that it allows you to insert videos and links and integrate those (but only in the paid version). Also, it's great that it allows for various people to access the account at the same time so that you can work together while making the changes!

Aspetti negativi:

When I first suscribed to Flipsnack, I was shocked that it wasn't possible to write in the text boxes with justified text. There were only 3 options: central, aligned to the right or to the left, but no justified-text, so visually that made a huge impact and I didn't like it at all. I contacted the customer service and asked about it and they were really nice and said they would take that into consideration for their next update, and they really did! Now they've improved a lot since they introduced the option of text-justification. Also, I inquired about GIFs a few weeks later. I wanted to add a GIF to my magazine but realized it wasn't possible. After a little while, they updated that too!! So now it's possible to add GIFs and that's great! A negative thing is that when exporting the whole project into PDF the version is actually a bit poor and things move out of place, but the online version stays great.

4 anni fa

What an awesome review, Lara! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Paul
Director (Australia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Looking For More

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Good, just want it to keep growing, looking forward to more

Aspetti positivi:

I love the start of this software. I think it is easy to use, get catalogues uploaded, love the embedding feature and the ease of access. White label listing really sold this for us, that was a very important aspect although the cost is incredibly high and it may impact how long we have the software. There are competitors that are growing and offering similar features for less. Although we really do love flipsnack

Aspetti negativi:

The white labeling disappears in mobile viewing and the flipsnack name comes back (this is our number one con as we pay a lot of money for the white label and most of our views are mobile based.... so its a little sad that the white label doesnt continue into mobile viewing). We would love there to be MORE, interactivity with the catalogues, allowing readers to click more and do more inside the catalogue. The interactivity is cool right now, but still very small in what you can actually accomplish. Also the flashing target buttons are not the best option, if you could make a product tag that is invisible that could be wrapped around a product, that would be ideal. The flashing targets (from a marketing perspective) can ruin an entire look and feel of a layout. If you made invisible areas we could direct readers to click on products. We would also love if flipsnack would create an area (white labeled) where our readers and customers could login and make changes themselves to the catalogues, add their logo, etc without our help

3 anni fa

Hi Paul, Thank you for the useful insights! I will forward your review to our development team, to see how we could improve our platform and implement your suggestions.

Wilfrido
Business Development (Messico)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Convert your PDFs into magazines instantly.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Since we implemented the distribution of our newsletters in Flipsnack we can have an analysis of the users who have access to the content, and based on direct surveys with our staff we know that the reading time of the material has increased by more than 40%, having a acceptance of almost all readers.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use of Flipsnack caught our attention since we started using it a few more years ago, we simply upload our internal monthly newsletter and in a few minutes it is ready to share it with all the firm's staff, being able to make it private only for our use internal and highly personalized.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the compatibility of publications on mobile phones is not optimal, and it is something that until now we have not been able to solve with this solution and we return to the distribution of the PDF to solve it. Additionally, sometimes the automatic PDF link detector does not work correctly.

2 anni fa

Hello Wilfrido, We are so happy that we were able to help you with the creation, distribution and analysis of your company newsletter. Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your feedback. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tuned for more features!

Jeffrey
Principal Lead Consultant (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Flipsnack provides a turnkey solution that makes my firm look cutting edge.

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It's ridiculously easy to use and has a high WOW factor. My clients think this takes day to do and that I must be a graphic designer.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish they provided more templated background options.

Alternative considerate: FlippingBook Online

Perché scegliere Flipsnack: Pricing and options

Software precedente: FlippingBook Online

3 settimane fa

Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Adianna
Administrative specialist (USA)
Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Needs more improvements

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall as expensive as a program is it works out for my newsletter but this will be the last year I use it.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the different tools available to create a newsletter.

Aspetti negativi:

I just like the way you use the name as a pertains to pages which confuses me since I’m American. there are things in the tools that can use an upgrade for a user-friendly approach.

Alternative considerate: Adobe Acrobat Reader

Perché scegliere Flipsnack: I switched because it didn’t have as many as the tools that Flipsnack has.

Perché passare a Flipsnack: Again because it has more things to choose from.

3 settimane fa

Thanks for the feedback, Adianna. It helps us a lot!

Sujee
Founder & CEO (Canada)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Flipsnack review

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It has been great. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a simple, yet quality way to showcase any literature, videos or promoting any of their product/services.

Aspetti positivi:

You don't need to be tech savvy to get started. There are beautiful templates ready for you and a lot of options to customize. Publishing is simple and the entire process from creating to publishing is straightforward. Also, love the option to download PDF and JPG versions of the flipbooks. I use it a lot when I'm creating a flyer or poster for a project I'm working on.

Aspetti negativi:

There can be minor lags when opening up the flipbook and it would be great if we can get a table of contents widget as an option when building a flipbook from scratch, rather than only having that option available when uploading a PDF. I would love to see more regular updates with new templates.

4 anni fa

Awesome review and awesome suggestions! Thank you!

Lauren
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

First time creating a flipbook -- easy!

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: In general, Flipsnack has been easy to use. This is my first time creating flipbooks. I would love if Flipsnack could also assist with designs and make the editing process easier. It would be great to actually go into my test and make small edits.

Aspetti positivi:

All you have to do is create the pdf and upload. Easy to send a link.

Aspetti negativi:

The links didn't copy over from the pdf. I have to remember to add them in the finished flipbook online. Also couldn't figure out for a while how to not let clients see our other flipbooks. In addition, difficult to figure out how to edit the flipbook online (rather than deleting and uploading a new one).

4 anni fa

Hi Lauren, Please contact our support about the links situation. If they are added correctly as hyperlinks in the PDF they will be automatically imported in the flipbook, thus save you a lot of time. We'll probably ask for a sample PDF, test it out and see if there's a problem on our end, or we may have suggestions on how to add hyperlinks in the PDF. We'll also keep your other suggestion in mind, regarding a design service team. Thank you so much for giving us feedback!

Beth
Membership & Marketing Coordinator (Canada)
Industria alberghiera, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Creates clean, professional digital content!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: All in all, we love Flipsnack. We began using Flipsnack because of COVID-19 because we were looking for an attractive and easy way to add lots of information and engaging content to be able to communicate with our membership while we were navigating our "new normal". After we re-opened we continued to use this program and it has completely replaced our former "newsletter" template that we used in years previous. We have received really great feedback from our Members and feel that it adds a great avenue to compile lots of information in one spot and in appealing formats and templates.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to create a professional looking communication piece for our organization. Being able to easily embed the finished flipbooks directly onto our website. The ability to easily include videos into the flipbooks!

Aspetti negativi:

I find that sometimes formatting the text can be a little finicky. Copying and pasting text from an external program such as Microsoft Word, does not always transfer very clean (ampersand symbols get pasted with additional charcters behind). Sometimes the view appears differently when you publish the Flipbook depending on the size of the text box you had drew, but it looked appropriately prior to publishing it.

2 anni fa

Hello Beth, We're so glad that we're able to offer up our services in a time like this. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Please contact our support team to help you with your problem. If ever you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Joanna
Graphic Design, 2-10 dipendenti

Good but needs improvement

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: We have been approached by your team a few times if we can have a discussion on how we use it and our needs, since we are a little different of a user. Nice overall, clients really like end result, just wish we can bring the layout end up to our standards a bit more. We have changed our standards to our limitations. Customer service team has always been great.

Aspetti positivi:

The product is very easy to use, has a nice effect when viewing the presentation. Love that we can insert video

Aspetti negativi:

We use the flipsnack a little differently that your publications. We are graphic and content based, and the typography and layout limitations are sometimes very frustrating because they are too basic. There is also no type tracking capabilities for individual words, if you use the generic spacing, it spaces the whole paragraph. Quite basic stuff and may be good for most of your users, we get it. Just frustrating a bit to us. Many times, we have issues when downloading the code and uploading to another website. We would like self hosting option.

3 settimane fa

Hi, Joanna! Thanks a lot for the feedback. We are constantly trying to improve the experience our users have with Flipsnack. So all the mentions you`ve made will be discussed with the team. Also, happy you like our colleagues from customer support. They are always here in case you need them.

Utente Verificato
Design & Digital Marketing Specialist (Sudafrica)
Sport, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Flipsnack is a great online tool to improve your digital footprint

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, it is a great platform and allows us to improve the digital aspect of the business.

Aspetti positivi:

Flipsnack is a fairly simple to deploy software that allows for a more professional means of publication, presentation and online catalogues. The online application is quite decently priced if you purchase a yearly subscription and for those that only need the basic elements there is also a neat free version for the above mentioned uses. We loved the ease of use and the great customer service on the platform as well as how easy and secure the payment portal was.

Aspetti negativi:

If you are a subscribed member of Flipsnack you will know that there are quite a few unlisted features in the comparisons table before purchase. This unfortunately can be a little misleading and make your decision after payment feel a little "cheeky"... *Hint - just go for the enterprise package if you want access to all the features of the platform such as a personalised favicon and subdomain URL. MP4 files cannot be uploaded to any Flipsnack document unless you are a enterprise member however you can run it videos through YouTube instead, so perhaps start a YouTube channel if you want to use video in you presentations / catalogues. The software can be a little buggy at times and does require a little bit of time and resource to iron out the kinks.

2 anni fa

Hello, Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. We are continuously improving Flipsnack, so stay tuned for more updates!

Georgeanne
Geographer (USA)
Scrittura e attività redazionali, Lavoratore autonomo

curriculum desing

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have an online atlas we would like to distribute to the educational community in Virginia. Flipsnack promises to be a solution to our distribution and access.

Aspetti positivi:

The appearance of the end product--our atlas is absolutely gorgeous and interactive. The ease of publication and the ability to edit and substitute pages online are great.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like add text on the page and then add a hyperlink triggered by the text. So far I have not been ablre to figure that out.

3 anni fa

Hey Georgeanne! Thank you for your great review! If you want to add a hyperlink over text, all you need to do is go to the "link" section on the side of your editor, select "hyperlink" in that window, and then place the hyperlink boundaries over the text. If you have any other questions, one of our live chat experts can help you in a matter of minutes. Thanks again!

Thomas
Managing Director (UK)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great option for sharing documents

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our documents are really big files, so being able to send the links rather than the files has meant we can now email all our promotional materials to clients really easily!

Aspetti positivi:

We love how easy it is to share all of our promotional material with our clients. The page turning effects are really eye catching and the ability to add video content, and enable download is really important for sales.

Aspetti negativi:

We want to keep all of our documents unlisted, but sometimes we forget to do this, it would be good to have the option to create default set up's as we also forget to list for download sometimes as well. It is easy to go back and change this fortunately though.

4 anni fa

Hey Thomas! Thank you very much for your awesome review. The default options feature is a great idea! We will definitely pass it on to our developing team.

Damian
Managing Director (UK)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Tried the rest, but Flipsnack was the best for my business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Allows me to share new products with my customers, as and when I launch them.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and the fact that I can reuse the same code and have updated eBooks for my customers

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see some of the extra features included in my package, without having to go premium. I am just a small business and enjoy the features of Flipsnack, as well as the practical uses.

2 anni fa

Hello Damian, Thank you for your review! We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Wendy
Publisher (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Terrible Customer Service

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Not pleasant. Again, my magazine is beautiful but the tools that are available to some for growth, aren't available to everyone and there is no rhyme or reason behind their secret decision.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of setting up and formatting my magazine. Flipsnack has a great interface for creating. It is easy to embed and can be customized to fit any width website.

Aspetti negativi:

They do nothing on their end to help drive viewers. There is an app now but you evidently have to be part of a secret service to have your magazine included on the app. The lack of inclusion in the app is the reason I will be removing my magazine from flipsnack. We needed the app platform for our readers to subscribe and view us consistently. When I talked to customer service about the issue, they did nothing and told me it just wasn't an option for me after not even understanding they had an app. I should have been offered a resolution, and I wasn't. The company itself isn't interested in supporting their customer's growth or giving us the option to create a sustainable product for our customers. Therefore, I'm out.

3 anni fa

Hello, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are sorry if you encountered some issues using Flipsnack. We would love to know more about your problem so please reach our Live Chat support and let's make it work this time.

Sara
Studio Manager (USA)
Fotografia, 2-10 dipendenti

Online Magazines for Marketing

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We have a very focused use for this product (introducing our leads to our various services) and for that, we love Flipsnack. We don't solely use Flipsnack for all our marketing needs, but it's a great tool!

Aspetti positivi:

We love being able to create these beautiful online magazines and brochures for our potential clients to really see the whole process of what it's like to work with us. The online products look very professional and the user experience is great. You can make your publication interactive as well, and link out to other content, which is a helpful feature.

Aspetti negativi:

It takes a little while to get the hang of using the software and creating pleasing designs. Parts of the design process are intuitive and parts are not.

anno scorso

Thank you for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Teacher (Canada)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 201-500 dipendenti

Online Learning

Aspetti positivi:

With the switch to online education during the global pandemic, my students loved and appreciated the authenticity of reading a digital flip book as opposed to a Word or PDF document.

Aspetti negativi:

The only limitations that I experienced is due to the features of the free version. I’ve previously only used the software once a year for a single assignment, but with the current prospect of returning to online learning, I will speak to my school about a paid subscription so that I can fully utilize this amazing software.

2 anni fa

Hello Michael, We are so happy that you and your students enjoy Flipsnack. Offering free classroom for teachers it was our solution to help in this time when we need to be more united. Regarding our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Josh
Marketing Coordinator (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent For Our Digital Magazine

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I am very happy with Flipsnack. I use it to easily create magazines so that we can have something fun for our audience and also have more places to advertise. I think this will be a huge money maker for our business as we close more clients.

Aspetti positivi:

It was easy to brand the magazine and embed any youtube videos I'd like in it. I can easily find stock images to place in, which is one of my favorite benefits! You can even place them within certain shapes. You can use templates and see some really neat stats like impressions, views, and my favorite... how long they spent on the magazine. Customer service is very attentive and can usually fix my problems or answer any questions that I have. Easy to embed on our website.

Aspetti negativi:

While I appreciate the detailed stats, the stats on clicks seem pretty useless and I cannot get a good answer from customer service about it. I have stats on pages where there is nothing to click and stats on pages that don't exist (stats on page 25 for example when there is no page 25 for that magazine). When downloading a CSV of the stats, it makes even less sense and isn't even congruent with the stats on clicks from the website.

3 anni fa

Hey Josh! Thank you for taking the time to review Flipsnack! We took note of the issue you're having, and the development team is looking into it as we speak. This definitely sounds like an issue, and we want to resolve it as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience, Josh! We really appreciate customers like you!

alexandra
alexandra
Marketing (Perù)
Design, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Dale rienda suelta a tu creatividad con Flipsnack

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Flipsnack me gusta muchísimo, con él he podido implementar un catálogo de productos en mi sitio web con un diseño muy atractivo y profesional. Realmente estoy muy contenta por haber apostado por Flipsnack para las soluciones de creatividad de mi empresa.

Aspetti positivi:

Flipsnack es una plataforma con la que puedo ser muy creativa. Contiene muchas plantillas y herramientas para crear revistas, catálogos e imágenes muy profesionales. Además, que su costo es muy accesible a comparación de otras plataformas.

Aspetti negativi:

Llevo utilizandola 10 meses y no he encontrado problema alguno. Por el contrario, Flipsnack se ha convertido en mi plataforma favorita para diseñar.

3 settimane fa

We are so happy you like Flipsnack this much, Alexandra!

Shannon
Marketing Manager (USA)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti

Elevates our Marketing Material

Aspetti positivi:

Ever job I have gone to, I have introduced teams to this software and they are always so impressed on what it can do to elevate our sales pitches and marketing material. This software allows us to stop with the oversized pdf attachments and link engagement information with video content that sets us apart from our competition.

Aspetti negativi:

Once upon a time there wasn't the ability to embed a video, but after suggesting that a few years ago and customer service keeping us informed it would happen, it has and that's why I am loyal. They listen and enhance the software to work for their customers.

3 anni fa

Hi Shannon, Thank you for recommending us! We're glad to hear Flipsnack is a great solution for your sales team!

Marie
Business owner (Canada)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Awesome software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent customer service. If I have a question someone gets back to me right away and walks me through the steps. This program makes it easy for my customers to see what products I have on hand and saves me a lot of time.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy it is to use and how quickly I can update my catalogs.

Aspetti negativi:

I sometimes find it slow to go between pages but it could have something to do with the images I put on which make it take longer to load.

4 anni fa

Thank you so much for the kind review, Marie! You are right about the images. You can optimize them for quick loading using tinyjpg.com