Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su AutoEntry

Piattaforma di immissione automatizzata dei dati da dispositivo mobile e basata sul cloud che consente agli utenti di inviare documenti, estrarre dati, pubblicare automaticamente e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su AutoEntry

Aspetti negativi:

Went through multiple people and could not get call backs. Then charged me asgain when they could not provide details to link to our QBD accounts.

Valutazioni di AutoEntry

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

AutoEntry ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 223 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato AutoEntry?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (223)

Giulio
impiegato (Italia)
Agricoltura, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

auto e

3,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

si può gestire Configurazione programma in autonomia

Aspetti negativi:

non si può gestire Configurazione programma in condivisione

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist (Sri Lanka)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti

AutoEntry: The Key to Effortless Data Entry

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall, AutoEntry has been a valuable asset for our organization. Its ability to quickly and accurately process financial documents, integration with popular accounting software, and OCR technology has greatly improved our data entry processes.

Aspetti positivi:

As a general user of AutoEntry within my organization, I have found it to be a reliable and user-friendly tool for automating our data entry processes. One of the greatest advantages of this software is its ability to quickly and accurately process invoices, receipts, and other financial documents. This has greatly improved our efficiency and has saved a significant amount of time for our team. Additionally, the software's OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology is highly accurate and has made it easy to extract data from various types of documents.

Aspetti negativi:

A potential downside of using AutoEntry is that it may require some time and effort to set up the software and customize it to fit our specific needs. Also, some advanced features such as budgeting and forecasting may require additional tools or custom development.

EAMON
Director (Irlanda)

Alternative considerate:

Change how you deal with clients and your own accounts

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Cut down on time spent on repetitive and labourious tasks to free up staff to work on higer paid tasks such as accounts preparation instead of record-keeping

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use New users are enthusiastic about the package Inexperienced users can make progress on data entry the package skims documents to pick up dates and amounts but also picks up on invoices where the invoice is entered twice and points out duplicates At the end of the accounts process everyone can log in and view an image of the actual invoice uploaded thereby cutting down on verbal explanations and long conversations and misunderstandings

Aspetti negativi:

Possibly too easy to use Users sometimes click an invoice as paid which causes complications later

Natasha
Bookkeeper (UK)

Autoentry - a great choice of OCR software

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Great all-rounder and the perfect partner to an accountancy/bookkeeping practice.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact it is affordable, it has supplier statement reconciliations and that it works with a number of accounting solutions

Aspetti negativi:

Credits have an expiry date to them. It would be better if they were available until you needed them

Utente Verificato
Fonte: GetApp

Same service issues every month please address the issues and guarantee stability with your software

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: when I first made the decision to use Autoentry it seemed to be effortless and started helping with Carbon footprint and reducing the need to keep paper records, which is where we all want to be and still conforms with HMRC record keeping guidelines. Over 2021 and more so the last 6 months continuous issued with publishing between Xero and Autoentry, and Xero is my preferred choice software. I have questioned since they were brought out by Sage the service would improve however the service levels and functionality and stability are getting worse month by month.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to set up and an efficient way to keep digital records and very useful having a copy of Invoice attached to the transaction. Very smart way if ever having to go back on an Invoice for a query of useful data

Aspetti negativi:

Over the last few months Autoentry and Xero do not sync and publish. For customers delivering paperwork last minute results in fines from HMRC for late Vat filing. Having to keep unsyncing deleting the app and re setting up. Month after month this is now becoming an issue and not helping cut down on processing time. Raise the same issues to autoentry every month and they may tweak the settings but these are not a long term fix. I only use Xero as the integrated supplier and over 2021 this is happening on a regular basis. I have become so familiar with the process to disconnect and reconnect for a short term solution.

Principal (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Provides lots of tools to automate entry of data

5,0 6 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The price point can not be beat. Provides a whole lot of value for the cost

Aspetti negativi:

Documentation could be better. So features are more useful than others. Data extraction could be faster

Director (Sudafrica)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti

Published Supplier invoices not attaching in Sage One

2,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Started off well, until published supplier invoices stopped attaching in Sage One

Aspetti positivi:

It started off working well, well priced, allows multiple entities and Users on one account.

Published Supplier invoices not attaching in Sage One for 4 weeks now

Trevor
Finance Manager (UK)
Artigianato, 11-50 dipendenti

Our experience with AE

Commenti: Excellent. Very good help desk

Aspetti positivi:

Clear , links will in accounting products. Our staff are uploading their invoices and coding on line. Much better than paper invoices floating around.

Aspetti negativi:

Could do with expenses being a little more clear on the page for people not frequently in AE, they have a little trouble getting used to how to do their staff expenses - but we are getting there. Also some features like when an invoice was paid by debit card or credit card. not yet available for Sage users but on the development list. Now owned by Sage I expect it will work even better with sage as time goes on.

Joyce

Alternative considerate:

Given my team some time back in the day.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This has saved us hours of data entry and irradiated typos when entering bank statements and invoices.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease in which bank statements can be converted in to a Excel spreadsheet or downloaded in to the accounting software

Aspetti negativi:

It would be good if departments could be allocated for Sage Accounting

Ceejay
Finance Director (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Good at Posting into Sage 50 Accounts

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: even when we have to manually put the order number in before we publish, it is still saving time.

Aspetti positivi:

AutoEntry attaches the invoice in to Sage. the chat is very responsive and friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

It does not automate if you need your order number in Sage. It is a lot more expensive than the competitor.

Varun
director (UK)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Alternative considerate:

best software, I would say try it , once.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am glad to use it, save lot time .

Aspetti positivi:

some future not there , like undo invoice, soon you chat with help team, they sort it straight away. I won't say any pros

expensive , worth to buy. it will better if 9 pounds 200 Invoice

Debra
Office Manager (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Two days Wasted!

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Frustrating.

Aspetti positivi:

What? That is it - I have nothing say that is good.

Aspetti negativi:

I am new - Two days later, over 8 hours on chat support and it is still not working.

Martin
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 2-10 dipendenti

AutoEntry Accuracy and Time Saving

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have realized that I don't need to pay someone to do this work . I simply spend 10 mins a day on AE and then pay everyone myself at the end of the month. The accounts have never been so tidy and up to date and I can get figures out of Sage that I know are correct.
This product is outstanding and costs the business a fraction of paying someone's wages.
You can also use it for statement s and expenses.

Aspetti positivi:

I started using Auto Entry Last January after a member of staff left who looked after the accounts. We have about 250 purchase invoices a month and around 40 suppliers to pay so manual entry is time consuming and errors compound when statements don't tally. Any change is daunting but I was talked through the install on our main server and within a few days I was flying along. You teach to AE which account to put invoices to then it remembers. The package attaches a copy of the invoice to the line in Sage. No need for hundreds of lever arch files of purchase invoices, or searching through them to find what yo u paid for something, accounts add up for payment . I simply e mail them to AE from the main accounts e mail and to whoever placed the order so that they can be checked Any questions and there is a chat on the screen and the help sorts out any little issues in 5 mins.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally there are delays in publishing the invoice through to Sage but these never last more than a few hours and by the morning everything is there , which is much faster than the manual way which sometimes took weeks.

S-J
Senior Bookkeeper (UK)

Fantastic program

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Large volumes of Sales and Purchase invoices are mainly what Autoentry is used for, by educating our clients to scan invoices over in batches, the upload to autoentry is so much easier than wading through mountains of paperwork, and autoentry notifies you of any duplications.

Aspetti positivi:

The more you use it the more it remembers ! Consistency of allocation to nominals being a key factor, plus the attachment being within sage reduces the amount of paper and ink and space used with conventional filing.

Aspetti negativi:

On occasion some items have not been transferred into sage, but the easy fix is to unpublish and republish which is a 2 click fix.

Tom
Accountant (Irlanda)
Ingegneria civile, 11-50 dipendenti

Ease of Use and Integration

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Previously I'd scan all of my PL invoices to my server drive to allow access and review for authorisation and then enter them on Sage. With AE this is all done as one function.

Aspetti positivi:

Fantastic product, easy to use, intuitive. The ability to split invoices across multiple cost-centers with differing vat rates is easier than posting directly into Sage, not to mention the multi-currency functionality. A Brilliant Product. The support team is second to none, with difficulties being resolved in minutes. A great product

Aspetti negativi:

If I have a wish list it would be to allow copying from the above line as in Sage with the F6 key.......... but I'm being pedantic

Jonathan

AutoEntry - Easy to Use - Saves Time

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I have had a positive experience and found the software easy to install and easy to integrate with the Sage Accounting software that I use.

Aspetti positivi:

As someone starting up their own Consultancy Business costs are a factor. AutoEntry means I can easily post all expense invoices. They are taken to the correct category and coded as the Sage Accounting software that I use and then synchronised automatically with Sage. That saves me time as I do not have to manually post them.

Aspetti negativi:

When I used the duplicate invoice recognition invoices from the same supplier for different months were filtered out as duplicates. That said once I realised the issue it was easy to correct by simply disabling the function.

Teresa
CEO (Canada)

Using AutoEntry for Payables - New user of this Program

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I expect to save a substantial amount of time and money, having AutoEntry reduce my need to enter the detail. It will free up my time to grow my business and make more money. In today's economy this will help!

Aspetti positivi:

I loved the customer service. I'm new to the product and tried to dabble with entries and ran into problems, the setup stage is tedious, however customer support was phenomenal. I went back and forth with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Tech Support and had the issues resolved. I was able to post and learn what to look for with my first few transactions. I'll see what lies ahead with the other entries such as bank statements but for now, I'm happy with the product!

Aspetti negativi:

The setup of each vendor, with the options in sage to match AutoEntry was a challenge but now that I understand what to look for, I feel confident about what else I can do with the program. I look forward to trying the bank reconciliation but I'm concerned about what pitfalls lie ahead as we prepare.

Natalie
Finance Manager (UK)
Editoria, 11-50 dipendenti

Does NOT save time

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Not happy, don't get involved until the software gets integrated and belongs to Sage. No value for money because it DOES NOT SAVE TIME. Really disappointed.

Aspetti positivi:

During the first 3 months (free) of usage, everything was great! The files uploaded were processed in less than 30 minutes allowing to map them for entry into the software in close to no time. The feed to the accounting software worked very well, invoices were almost instantly published to my ledgers. I was so pleased that I refused to take on any different type of fast data entry software.

Aspetti negativi:

A year on, there's ALWAYS a problem whenever I process the invoices. The time it takes from upload to mapping is more than 2 hours! The invoices almost never get posted straight to ledger as there's always upload issue, connection or sync problem. Always something. I've not had a smooth day at the office with AutoEntry ever since my free trial ended. Instead of saving time, it takes me extra day to process the invoices. I'd do it manually in under an hour... So why bother. Rubbish.

Tom
UK
Fonte: GetApp

Great bridge between analogue and digital

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We use this system to quickly and accurately transfer paper based or PDF documents to Xero. We are long term users of Receipt Bank for purchase invoice processing where clients are interfacing with the app but use this system heavily for bank statements (where clients are unable or willing to give access to bank accounts or download .csv formats) and sales invoices. The system has an advantage over Receipt Bank for clients that require more detail on invoice processing as the system will extract data line by line if required. Support is always given quickly and accurately.

Aspetti negativi:

We have encountered few problems with the system Pricing is always a consideration especially where your staff have got excess capacity but in my experience this is far cheaper than paying staff to do a tedious job

serge
dirrcor (Francia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

the program works well but complicated to install and very lottle support from providwe

1,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very disapponting

Aspetti positivi:

the integration is efficient and works well when properly in place

Aspetti negativi:

There is no support when things fo wrong: - nobody ever answers phone lines - support by email is to a minimum with useless advice - the chat is meant to reply within 5 minutes but never got a reply

Sophie
Accounts assistant (UK)

I love autoentry

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I use auto entry every day as i use it to do clients bookkeeping. The client uploads onto auto entry and i code it up and push across to the bookkeeping software.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy for clients to use and easy for myself to use. Makes bookkeeping so much more simpler and quicker as communicates well with quickbooks and Xero

Aspetti negativi:

It takes a while to push some information across to bookkeeping softwares.

Melissa
Business Director (UK)
Settore automobilistico, 11-50 dipendenti

Problems, Problems, Problems

1,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Does not sync, always crashes , looses supplier accounts, every time you speak to someone on the chat even though the same issue happens week in week out you always get a different response. Never resolved. Its been 3 weeks now its not worked.
If you want to keep your accounts up to date don't use auto entry.
Support never resolve the issue.

Aspetti positivi:

Its easy to use however it hardly works

Aspetti negativi:

Does not sync, always crashes , looses supplier accounts, every time you speak to someone on the chat even though the same issue happens week in week out you always get a different response. Never resolved. Its been 3 weeks now its not worked. If you want to keep your accounts up to date don't use auto entry.

Iain
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A good way to speed up your accounting.

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Generally a very good piece of software that has saved me a lot of time, and especially helped with the move to Making Tax Digital for our VAT returns.

Aspetti positivi:

I can set rules to automatically apply to invoices that I receive regularly which over time has saved me a lot of effort as AutoEntry auto categorises invoices for me. Then matching them in Quickbooks is quick and easy to do.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the upload of photos of receipts through the app from my phone doesn't work. It can be very hit and miss.

Utente Verificato
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Moving expenses to Quickbooks in a fast convenient way

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Its easy to integrate with Quickbooks. There's a lot of time saved than manually entering them. You just have to scan, enter in a few different fields, and you're done. It saves the use a lot of time. It is also very affordable compared to other competitors on the market.

Aspetti negativi:

Everything is done manually, so even though its fast there are no shortcuts at the moment. There can sometimes be errors with the numbers that get entered into the software, but they don't happen a lot. Otherwise its a quick and easy process to upload items.

James
James
Financial Engineer (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Game changing product but very slow response to customer queries

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

1) All round ease of use and beautiful UI 2) The fact a scan of documents is stored for quick access

Aspetti negativi:

1) Customer service is extremely slow, response times to the web chat are sometimes days or weeks 2) Integration to Sage 50 seems to have some intermittant drops requiring reintegration