Informazioni su AutoEntry

Piattaforma di immissione automatizzata dei dati da dispositivo mobile e basata sul cloud che consente agli utenti di inviare documenti, estrarre dati, pubblicare automaticamente e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su AutoEntry

Aspetti negativi:

Went through multiple people and could not get call backs. Then charged me asgain when they could not provide details to link to our QBD accounts.

Valutazioni di AutoEntry

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

AutoEntry ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 208 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato AutoEntry?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (208)

Daniel
Daniel
Accounts Trainee (UK)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Convenient, accurate and time saving

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We have been using Auto Entry as a firm for a couple of months and we’re really impressed at how much time it can save, level of accuracy and convenience. As a medium sized accountancy firm we are always looking at options to save labour hours inputting data and so far it is a good inexpensive solution. Purchase invoices are easy to process, we mostly upload all the invoices we want to process as one PDF and leave Auto Entry to process them, but there are options to process multi-page PDFs and more detailed breakdown. It will read the Date, Supplier name, and amounts, net of VAT and gross including it. When Auto Entry and QuickBooks are linked up, all the Suppliers, Customers and the Chart of Accounts are linked, to the supplier account and relevant nominal can be selected from a drop down, which Auto Entry remembers going forward. You can ‘’Approve’’ invoices that are ready to import and sync up with QuickBooks. Sales work very similar to Purchases. Bank statements are processed quickly and are usually accurate, saving us many hours that our staff would have to spend manually summarising. The files at the end can then be either downloaded as an excel file or imported into QuickBooks. In terms of chargeable time it is inexpensive, freeing up time to work on other tasks. When we first tried out Auto Entry, there is a chat box and the bottom right that lets you know what advisors are active at that time. They were very helpful at the start when navigating it. - On behalf of Jerroms

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally a figure may be incorrect when converting bank statements, however this is very rare. Sometimes a duplicate items on an invoice may occur when processing purchase or sales invoices, Again quite rare.

EAMON
Director (Irlanda)

Alternative considerate:

Change how you deal with clients and your own accounts

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Cut down on time spent on repetitive and labourious tasks to free up staff to work on higer paid tasks such as accounts preparation instead of record-keeping

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use New users are enthusiastic about the package Inexperienced users can make progress on data entry the package skims documents to pick up dates and amounts but also picks up on invoices where the invoice is entered twice and points out duplicates At the end of the accounts process everyone can log in and view an image of the actual invoice uploaded thereby cutting down on verbal explanations and long conversations and misunderstandings

Aspetti negativi:

Possibly too easy to use Users sometimes click an invoice as paid which causes complications later

Andile
Andile
Account Manager (Sudafrica)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Paperless entry

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Accuracy is ensured, reduced admin time and seamless integration to cloud accounting, this is awesome.I have had the previllage of meeting the team, I trust the brand, product and people.

Aspetti positivi:

I work with clients that deal with PDF and hard copy bank statements, my accountants are reduced to data capturing for hours, the seamless upload of these documents and bulk import/Integration to accounting systems save so much time and afford them to do what they do best: produce vital financial information to business in time.

Aspetti negativi:

The billing method: credits.In an ideal world this is great, my Account clients deal with clients that have huge amounts of PDF and print outs which prove to be more expensive for them to render thier service.

Tom
Managing Partner (Australia)
Gestione degli investimenti, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Buggy Software . . . and Major Bugs not addressed for months.

1,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Terrible. Have not been able to access for a month . . . and my creditors are screaming. Honestly, do not risk it with this product.

Aspetti positivi:

I've been a customer (and pretty much a fan until recently) for more than 3 years and loved the automatic entry of invoices. Certainly beat manual entry. That said, the interface is very poorly design and generally very buggy in many ways. I was happy to put up with all of this, until recently when I could no longer even log on!!! Keep in mind all my creditor invoices are on this system . . . and the customer service team told me this was a "bug the team is working on". Essentially the 2FA failed and they have not resolved for a month! No work-around offered til just now (and I am still waiting after contacting their help desk again hours ago).

Aspetti negativi:

IT Service Management is terrible. Very buggy and very major bugs are unresolved for week!

Joyce

Alternative considerate:

Given my team some time back in the day.

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: This has saved us hours of data entry and irradiated typos when entering bank statements and invoices.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease in which bank statements can be converted in to a Excel spreadsheet or downloaded in to the accounting software

Aspetti negativi:

It would be good if departments could be allocated for Sage Accounting

Trevor
Finance Manager (UK)
Artigianato, 11-50 dipendenti

Our experience with AE

Commenti: Excellent. Very good help desk

Aspetti positivi:

Clear , links will in accounting products. Our staff are uploading their invoices and coding on line. Much better than paper invoices floating around.

Aspetti negativi:

Could do with expenses being a little more clear on the page for people not frequently in AE, they have a little trouble getting used to how to do their staff expenses - but we are getting there. Also some features like when an invoice was paid by debit card or credit card. not yet available for Sage users but on the development list. Now owned by Sage I expect it will work even better with sage as time goes on.

Ceejay
Finance Director (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Good at Posting into Sage 50 Accounts

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: even when we have to manually put the order number in before we publish, it is still saving time.

Aspetti positivi:

AutoEntry attaches the invoice in to Sage. the chat is very responsive and friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

It does not automate if you need your order number in Sage. It is a lot more expensive than the competitor.

Iain
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A good way to speed up your accounting.

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Generally a very good piece of software that has saved me a lot of time, and especially helped with the move to Making Tax Digital for our VAT returns.

Aspetti positivi:

I can set rules to automatically apply to invoices that I receive regularly which over time has saved me a lot of effort as AutoEntry auto categorises invoices for me. Then matching them in Quickbooks is quick and easy to do.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the upload of photos of receipts through the app from my phone doesn't work. It can be very hit and miss.

Vanessa
Entrepreneur (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Data Entry System

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall experience with Autoentry has been very positive and I would take the time to recommend this software to others!! All my friends and family!!

Aspetti positivi:

I loved the fact that entering the necessary data for my business can be done within one software. I am also able to go accounting with the software which is a huge plus!!

Aspetti negativi:

Some cons that I dislike about this software is the fact that I have to physically upload the information on each individual spreadsheet. Becomes a tedious task to partake in.

Natasha
Business owner (Zambia)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Business and personal use

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Very excellent accounting software, easy to use as well

Aspetti negativi:

No cons about it it has worked well for me and still intend on continuing

Martin
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 2-10 dipendenti

AutoEntry Accuracy and Time Saving

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I have realized that I don't need to pay someone to do this work . I simply spend 10 mins a day on AE and then pay everyone myself at the end of the month. The accounts have never been so tidy and up to date and I can get figures out of Sage that I know are correct.
This product is outstanding and costs the business a fraction of paying someone's wages.
You can also use it for statement s and expenses.

Aspetti positivi:

I started using Auto Entry Last January after a member of staff left who looked after the accounts. We have about 250 purchase invoices a month and around 40 suppliers to pay so manual entry is time consuming and errors compound when statements don't tally. Any change is daunting but I was talked through the install on our main server and within a few days I was flying along. You teach to AE which account to put invoices to then it remembers. The package attaches a copy of the invoice to the line in Sage. No need for hundreds of lever arch files of purchase invoices, or searching through them to find what yo u paid for something, accounts add up for payment . I simply e mail them to AE from the main accounts e mail and to whoever placed the order so that they can be checked Any questions and there is a chat on the screen and the help sorts out any little issues in 5 mins.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally there are delays in publishing the invoice through to Sage but these never last more than a few hours and by the morning everything is there , which is much faster than the manual way which sometimes took weeks.

Utente Verificato
Managing Director (UK)
Fonte: GetApp

Good pricing structure and features, but could do with more development

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The pricing structure for AutoEntry is spot on in terms of paying what you use and carrying over of credits. AutoEntry copes very well with bulk invoices and has a good range of 'rules' to code the transactions. Once rules are set up, they are applied to the inbox instantly, so mass processing for bulk invoices is very efficient. AutoEntry copes with complex tax summaries and foreign currency quite well. Another unique feature, as compared to Receipt Bank, is the ability to process sales invoices. Some of our clients use 3rd party software to raise invoices, which does not integrate with the accounting software, so AutoEntry provides a cost-efficient 'bridge' between the two. Bank statement processing is unique and quite quick, but does require good resolution scans. The ability to import digitised bank statements directly into the accounting software (we use Xero) is excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

We have had some issues with the app, where receipts go 'pending' and never make it to the software. Because of the bugs in the app and the client experience, we stopped using AutoEntry for some clients, but it remains the software of choice for internal processing. The functionality of the app is very limited - there is no editing or leaving notes, it is simply view and publish. OCR technology is not as powerful as, for example, Receipt Bank, so some supplier details are not picked out accurately. The support team are sometimes slow to respond (sometimes in excess of 72 hours) and some of our issues didn't get a satisfactory resolution.

Karen

Brilliant

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Have been using Autoentry for about six years and now work much more accurately and efficiently. Find it very easy to use and the support is always very good when issues arise. Took on additional clients as a result of the time savings gained

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and teach clients Integrates smoothly with the other I use

Aspetti negativi:

Has most desired features Easy to use Doesnt always integrate well with Sage desktop

Accountant (UK)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti

AutoEntry for Supplier Invoices Input

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: There are some behaviours you need to learn to get the best out of it but generally few issues. Very intuitive and love the fact that company adopts a consistent approach i.e. if it works why mess with it and upset happy users.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and multi platform via internet Browser. Very good on Apple iPad, Mac and Windows 10

Aspetti negativi:

Would recommend that the document rejection process is improved as it is difficult to quickly check what went wrong or to say download all rejected documents for re review

Scott
UK
Fonte: GetApp

Revolutionised the delivery of our bookkeeping function.

Aspetti positivi:

Paying for credits, rather than a set monthly subscription. We initially used Autoentry for our clients who did not use online banking to create csv bank statements, to allow us to on board them on to Xero. This in itself is an amazingly helpful function. We have now expanded our use of this to include the sales and purchase invoice processing. The ability to identify individual line items is a great tool, for those suppliers clients use for different purchase types. We now use Autoentry in conjunction with Xero as a document processing function.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes there can be small rounding issues with invoices when Xero is calculating the VAT on the invoice.

Utente Verificato
Fonte: GetApp

Same service issues every month please address the issues and guarantee stability with your software

2,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: when I first made the decision to use Autoentry it seemed to be effortless and started helping with Carbon footprint and reducing the need to keep paper records, which is where we all want to be and still conforms with HMRC record keeping guidelines. Over 2021 and more so the last 6 months continuous issued with publishing between Xero and Autoentry, and Xero is my preferred choice software. I have questioned since they were brought out by Sage the service would improve however the service levels and functionality and stability are getting worse month by month.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to set up and an efficient way to keep digital records and very useful having a copy of Invoice attached to the transaction. Very smart way if ever having to go back on an Invoice for a query of useful data

Aspetti negativi:

Over the last few months Autoentry and Xero do not sync and publish. For customers delivering paperwork last minute results in fines from HMRC for late Vat filing. Having to keep unsyncing deleting the app and re setting up. Month after month this is now becoming an issue and not helping cut down on processing time. Raise the same issues to autoentry every month and they may tweak the settings but these are not a long term fix. I only use Xero as the integrated supplier and over 2021 this is happening on a regular basis. I have become so familiar with the process to disconnect and reconnect for a short term solution.

Terry
Terry
Owner & principal (UK)
Contabilità, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Was there another way before Autoentry? Goodbye manual input!

Aspetti positivi:

An intuitive product that delivers what is says - sales invoices, purchase invoices and bank statements seamlessly delivered into the accounting product (Quickbooks Online) in super fast time. The access rights are very flexible meaning we can work with clients who we also set up to use it and the recently added App makes it even easier for them. Its 'Pay As You Go' pricing structure is extremely attractive, with every useage credit available across all clients so there is never money wasted on unused capacity - unlike other similar products. Efficient, inexpensive, consistent and reliable, all backed by great support - I wonder how I managed without it.

Aspetti negativi:

None at all. ... but I did have to invest in a better scanner to cope with the volume I am now putting through Autoentry!

S-J
Senior Bookkeeper (UK)

Fantastic program

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Large volumes of Sales and Purchase invoices are mainly what Autoentry is used for, by educating our clients to scan invoices over in batches, the upload to autoentry is so much easier than wading through mountains of paperwork, and autoentry notifies you of any duplications.

Aspetti positivi:

The more you use it the more it remembers ! Consistency of allocation to nominals being a key factor, plus the attachment being within sage reduces the amount of paper and ink and space used with conventional filing.

Aspetti negativi:

On occasion some items have not been transferred into sage, but the easy fix is to unpublish and republish which is a 2 click fix.

Tori
Finance Administrator (UK)
Ingegneria civile, 51-200 dipendenti

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - Excellent advisor

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always on hand to help with any issues I have within minutes of asking for help.
Nothing is too much trouble and she ensures all queries are sorted efficiently.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very easy to use and saves alot of data entry time.

Aspetti negativi:

working remotely isnt always as smooth as I would have hoped.

Jason
Jason
ICB Certified Bookkeeper and Founder (UK)

Straight-forward simplicity

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use time-saving software. Integrates with a wide variety of accounting software, provides flexibility across my clients. Web-based and the smartphone app, make it convenient. Speedy processing of uploads. Simple to set-up and add people (team or clients) to each account, making it a smooth onboarding process. Overall a great addition to my offering.

Aspetti negativi:

Lengthy time on gaining help and support, can be difficult to handle issues with clients. Missing items, for no apparent reason can cause frustration, delays and additional cost when needing to re-upload.

Tom
Accountant (Irlanda)
Ingegneria civile, 11-50 dipendenti

Ease of Use and Integration

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Previously I'd scan all of my PL invoices to my server drive to allow access and review for authorisation and then enter them on Sage. With AE this is all done as one function.

Aspetti positivi:

Fantastic product, easy to use, intuitive. The ability to split invoices across multiple cost-centers with differing vat rates is easier than posting directly into Sage, not to mention the multi-currency functionality. A Brilliant Product. The support team is second to none, with difficulties being resolved in minutes. A great product

Aspetti negativi:

If I have a wish list it would be to allow copying from the above line as in Sage with the F6 key.......... but I'm being pedantic

Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Good Product / Saves Time

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall happy with product, we are a small business and it definitely saves time ...

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and deployment are definitely the best features. It saves me a lot of time and attaches a copy image of every invoice to the accounts package. I currently use Sage and the integration has been pretty faultless. Even when you do bump into an issue (which I have had a couple) the team are quick and helpful to get it sorted.

Aspetti negativi:

It can sometimes struggle with 1's and I's on invoice numbers which can be problematic, other quirks can be having to constantly force an accounts package sync update when you have changed something in your accounting software, this would be best done at every sign in ?

Hiten
Finance Manager (UK)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Huge time saver on entry and reduced purchase invoice duplication and errors

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, hugely improved the supplier invoice process, easy to use.
Resolved duplicate invoices being entered and saved the company time and money.
Massive time saver on employee expenses entry as each individual submits their own expense and is easy to check and approve.

Aspetti positivi:

Integration with sage was seamless, setting up myself was a doddle and customer service is great as issues get resolved quickly. Huge time saver as we no longer have to use sage batches and also didn't need to have a separate screen to view the PDF invoices on entry as it's all in one screen on autoentry. One of the best features is viewing the invoice directly on sage using the onedrive link. Before this, we had to search the supplier repository on the server. It also helped reduce errors as it detects duplicates, autodetects the supplier and has a learning feature too.

Aspetti negativi:

Can be slow at times and if not used for a few days, the service needs to be restarted. This results in invoices getting stuck until the service is refreshed, however as long as it's used constantly this can be avoided.

Marie
Owner (Canada)

Auto Entry

4,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like that my clients can upload all their receipts and invoices. Very little paper and storage of files. I also find that my clients do not lose receipts as often.

Aspetti negativi:

When I send the link to a client to download the app and sign in there seems to some difficulty in getting them signed up. It seems like my client ends up having to sign off then back on and reset pin number.

Anoop
Anoop
Senior Manager – Specialising in Cloud Technology (UK)
Servizi finanziari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Just a highly recommended efficent add on, an easy, quick & reliable win

Aspetti positivi:

Literally does everything - Bank Statements, Sales Invoices & Purchase Invoices. The credit system is credit for accountants and they rollover on unused credits Now has a phone app mean it can be used for every function Picks up individual line and descriptions from invoices is brilliant. Good customer support form Multi-currency function works Works on QBO, Xero and Sage Desktop!

Aspetti negativi:

Expenses module not fantastic - would use Expensify for this all day long Uses quite a lot of credits fro scanning bank statements