Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su NBC Sports Next

GOLFNOW, una divisione di NBC Sports Group, è leader nella tecnologia e nei prodotti per le operazioni dei campi da golf.

Ulteriori informazioni su NBC Sports Next

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like that not ALL of the courses in my area listed.

Valutazioni di NBC Sports Next

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

NBC Sports Next ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 19 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato NBC Sports Next?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (19)

Mike
Mike
Owner (USA)
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Swing and Save!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Just this week I called a golf course inquiring about a tee time. I was quoted $50 for 18 holes, but was told that a riding cart would be $20 extra. Luckily, I checked GolfNow before making my reservation, because they offered the exact same rate (pre-paid) with the cart included. It's easier to book and you save. What's not to like.

Aspetti positivi:

You can literally save money booking your tee time online versus calling the course direct. It's like a secret savings, with zero downside. Bonus, discover courses in your area you might not have known about and save on greens fees by booking on off-hours.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like that not ALL of the courses in my area listed. They need to get with the program and sign up, because GolfNow makes life so much easier for scheduling a golf outing.

Aileen
Shop Manager (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

GolfNow Is More Than A Third Party Vendor... GolfNow Is A Partner To Your Business

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, our experience with GolfNow has been a beneficial and pleasant one. As stated in the review title we view them more than just a third party vendor but a business partner that is essential to our day to day operations and success.

Aspetti positivi:

The best part of our relationship with GolfNow is our service rep. She is an unbelievable asset to any account she is assigned. Just started working with the Brand Plus product and could not be more excited about it. In today's market it is essential for any business to have an online presence and to have a partner that will monitor and manage that is invaluable.

Aspetti negativi:

There as some hiccups that require extra monitoring that can be tedious. For example, the barter time cancellations aren't properly removed that cause extra bookings for the day.

Carolyn
Manager (USA)

Trading tee times

4,0 12 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Customers were able to book easily, not many glitches

Aspetti negativi:

Trading tee times actually cost more than paying outright

Book now!

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

When I used this software, I really liked the fact that it was easy to use most of the time. Easy to find the people entered into the system. I like how tournaments are easy to book, too. I love the customer support and reps that were given to us. Always tremendously helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

There were multiple times where the system would undergo many updates, which in turn froze the system up and left us incapable of working for hours. Production was at a stand-still. I wish the updates were done over night rather than in the middle of the day.

Ryan
Ryan
Customer Service and Sales Representative (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

Golf Now Reservation Suite

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I cannot wait to see the upgrade in soft ware. And the customer service is the best! Prompt and someone is always there to help.

Aspetti positivi:

Extremely user friendly. Easy set up and user friendly. Tee sheet, Database, E-mail marketing nicely integrated.

Aspetti negativi:

I have been using this software for about ten years. With that I would like to see the food and beverage expand. Which it has, but I think most places have a full bar and restaurant. Also, it would be awesome to have more functions in the merchandise area. As far as turn rates and reorder functions.

Jay
Director of Golf Operations (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 201-500 dipendenti

GolfNow are fantastic partners

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: There is not one POS software that is completely flawless, we find GolfNow the best for our operations of 8 courses + the GolfNow & TeeOff.com booking engines.

Aspetti positivi:

Comfort, knowing the product and its strengths, customer service, tee sheet management and optimization, our representative and her knowledge, monthly reviews, marketing features.

Aspetti negativi:

We are simply waiting for the G1 software to increase the reports and accounting quality allowing us to have software that on the Cloud.

Rich
Sport, 51-200 dipendenti

GolfNow works

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: GolfNow has certainly been a great partner in our business allowing us to continue to grow our online presence.

Aspetti positivi:

The software itself is functional but the customer service is what really excels.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be a bit cumbersome. It could use an upgrade in how screens and menu prompts work and display.

Risposta di NBCUniversal

6 anni fa

Rich, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to read that you are pleased with our software and could not be more thrilled to read your kind words about our customer service. We are proud to continue in helping you grow your business! -GolfNow

Software Specialist (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great Way to Capture Larger Golfing Audience

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: GolfNow has allowed us to reach a larger 'potential' audience and drive customers to our golf courses.

Aspetti positivi:

GolfNow's large audience base and ease of use helps us capture potential guests and convert them to paying customers.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to say. There have been only very minor hiccups with GolfNow in regards to customers booking through their platform and populating in our software's tee sheet. Overall, pretty easy.

Tom
General Mangager (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 11-50 dipendenti

A Great Partner

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We have partnered with Golf Now and have increased overall sales 20% annually. Great team to work with.
They have great experience in the golf industry and have the data to back their claims. You will need to listen to their staff and open your mind to changes. The golf world is changing.....rapidly....Golf Now is on the forefront of those changes.

Aspetti positivi:

Support, Support, Support. Some of the best support in the industry.

Aspetti negativi:

Updates are annually.....really....just log in and update.

Frank
Director of Golf Course Operations (USA)
Sport, 51-200 dipendenti

Golfnow

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Our overall experience with Golfnow has been outstanding. They are always there whenever you might need them.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very user friendly and easy to learn. The support and Golfnow Plus are great assets.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the software was had more food and beverage applications.

Adam

Vaaler Creek

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The trade out times have a bad reputation in the industry. Due to our remote location, it has served us well to treat it as a marketing expense but I understand the hesitation of courses that are more inside populated areas. I would like to have more control over the lowest price available for the "hot deals" though

Aspetti positivi:

It's very user friendly and easy to train to employees to use.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to customize our labels and that doesn't seem like it would be difficult

William

Great software

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We have been very pleased with out relationship with GolfNow. Support is always on point, software is very stable, and reliable.

Aspetti positivi:

Software is user friendly and very adaptive to changing environments. Very well thought out and laid out great. Very clean and visually pleasing.

Aspetti negativi:

A few functions could be easier to perform. Extra customization would be beneficial as well.

TK
General Manager (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Golf Now saved our business

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We increased our internet presence now customers make tee times through the golf now app. It is easy to use and a must if you want to increase business.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. The customer support is unbelievable. There is constant communication in order to maximize rounds of golf.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. Everything was great and easy to use. We will have a 7000 round increase by the end of the year and I look for that trend to continue.

Alan
Learning Manager (USA)
Stampa, 10.000+ dipendenti

Golf Now

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My experience with Golf Now is wonderful. I love using golf now as it has allowed me to save tons of money or make reservations in a pinch that I would not have been able to come up with on my own so conveniently.

Aspetti positivi:

The convenience of using Golf Now is to put many courses, prices, and options in the face of the customer to allow a bevy of choices when booking tee times.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I do not like about Golf Now. One negative of the program is the tricky part of paying ahead of time on an eventual rainy day as it can cost a rain check if not careful with the rules.

Kyle
General Manager (USA)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 11-50 dipendenti

Golf Now review

Aspetti positivi:

the various reports and ease to use them

Aspetti negativi:

need to be able to add a pop up note to random tee times

Studi medici, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

My go to app for booking tee times

Aspetti positivi:

I always use GolfNow to book tee times. It is much cheaper than booking at the courses directly and there are many coupon codes you can use. Also, there is a reward system after a certain amount of bookings. Definitely a great way to save some $ on golf.

Aspetti negativi:

Convenience fees. Other than this, you really save a lot of money booking through them.

Lc
CEO (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Good App and customer service is solid

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Pretty solid and like the app and when life happens they are flexible with cancellation and or rescheduling.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and automated from booking to billing.

Aspetti negativi:

Availability of all courses, had to search for company phone number outside of app

Chelsea
Chelsea
Consumer Products & Retail Market Segment Manager (USA)
Contabilità, 10.000+ dipendenti

Easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

GolfNow is very easy to use and it's easy to find a golf course close to your location. I like how you can see multiple tee times on one page and it's easy to determine which 9 holes you are playing if there are multiple 9 hole courses at that particular golf course.

Aspetti negativi:

The screen can be content overload. They post a lot of information in a small landscape.

Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Great for Finding Good Golf Rounds

Aspetti positivi:

Extremely easy to use and great discounts

Aspetti negativi:

This software is limited on certain search categories.