Informazioni su HeySpace

Software collaborativo che combina funzionalità di gestione delle attività e comunicazione. Porta la comunicazione del tuo team a un livello superiore.

Ulteriori informazioni su HeySpace

Aspetti positivi:

Multispace, inviting friends, especially price and support.

Aspetti negativi:

Anyone need a mobile app nowadays. Another stuff is card cover is unavailable for display which is bad if you want to show some visual ideas.

Valutazioni di HeySpace

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,9
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

HeySpace ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 22 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (22)

Ordina per

Hai già usato HeySpace?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (22)

Khothatso
Khothatso
Freelancer (Sudafrica)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Everything you need in one software

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

My colleagues and I love HeySpace. It is easy to use, convenient and you can manage your tasks and deadlines all in one app. It is definitely a tool that ensures effective workflow and team communication which is important. The interface is modern and user-friendly not overwhelming with unnecessary features and tools. I'm pleased with it.

Aspetti negativi:

I have nothing negative to say about HeySpace because it offers everything I need in one solution.

Tymoteusz
Manager (Polonia)
Istituzioni religiose, 11-50 dipendenti

My experience with HeySpace

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: It really helps in daily work. Good tool for GTD method.

Aspetti positivi:

Kanban view, overwatch, my tasks, simple UI

Aspetti negativi:

App is unstable on macOS, and there is no dedicated app for ipadOS

Alternative considerate: Asana

Founder (Germania)
Capitale di rischio e private equity, 11-50 dipendenti

It's Ok

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's been a useful tool, but given the new pricing we won't likely stay users.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy enough to use, functional, no frills, the trello boards and chat are nice to have together.

Aspetti negativi:

The pricing is expensive given the poorer UI and functionality.. For example Slack and Microsoft for teams are cheaper.

Alternative considerate: Basecamp

Perché scegliere HeySpace: Loss of content on slack

Software precedente: Slack

Perché passare a HeySpace: Pricing

2 anni fa

Thank you for your review. We're working on improving our UI and adding some missing features.

Andrew
CEO (Giappone)
Videogiochi, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

A modern, friendly and easy to use platform.

Aspetti positivi:

HeySpace is a modern, friendly and easy to use platform for task management. For small businesses and general use, it is perfect, as it is not overly complex and bloated with unnecessary tools. It has the tools needed for kanban style task management, collaboration and tracking. It also allows tasks to be assigned to more than one user, a feature many other similar systems lack. I have recommended this tool to friends outside of business also, as a tracking system for their daily lives, chores etc.

Aspetti negativi:

There is little to dislike about this platform, especially for those looking for something simple.

Víctor Joel
Víctor Joel
IT Director (Messico)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Great for Kanban!

Commenti: Task Management for IT and Commercial Operations

Aspetti positivi:

I was looking for an online platform that could help me with my Kanban boards, and HeySpace is perfect for it. It allows me to document each card in great detail while keeping track of the whole project

Aspetti negativi:

I would welcome an integration with Google

Kamil
Business Developer (Polonia)
Fonte della recensione

One tool for collaboration.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love HeySpace, it is great tool for collaboration. There is all that needed - chat, board, calendar, timeline, video calls and guests (we added our clients to HeySpace).

Aspetti positivi:

HeySpace has a lot of features that are easy to use and deploy. I like how HeySpace shows chat, board, calendar and timeline in one tool.

Aspetti negativi:

Maybe HeySpace could be a little faster.

Pawel
Pawel
Official Member of Forbes Communications Council (Polonia)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 11-50 dipendenti

The best workplace ever

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The tool has combined the efficiency of communication with the projects to which we can switch with a single click. Besides, HeySpace allows one to create multiple WorkSpaces that can be used to organize workflow management spaces for different groups of teams, customers, and partners.

Aspetti positivi:

I love like HeySpace shows boards and tasks. We have trello + slack in one place.

I wait for the mobile app. It seems to be available in Autumn 2018

Rachita
Founder (Germania)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Truly useful tool!

It makes Project Management easier for my team

Aspetti negativi:

There was once the app crashed and we didn't know why. Apart from that, I like the tool

Patryk
Boss (Polonia)
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti

Review

Aspetti positivi:

Multispace, inviting friends, especially price and support

Aspetti negativi:

lack of search, lack of dark mode, mobile app

Amy
Graphic Designer (Australia)
Relazioni pubbliche e comunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Great freelance tool

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and collaboration friendly. Tasks are so clear and organised

Aspetti negativi:

There's nothing that comes to mind, very happy

Krishna
CMO (India)
Circuiteria, 2-10 dipendenti

Best of two worlds Trello + Slack = Hey Space

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Great way to put your team together and manage tasks, really loving this app. Hoping for more features coming soon.

Aspetti positivi:

I had to use trello for task management and slack for team communication, but hey.space has solved it by getting communication and task management together. Instead of having to apps We have replaced them with hey.space. Messages can be changed to tasks which is a great thing.

Aspetti negativi:

Though they have a very good idea, they still need to polish the app, I am waiting to their desktop and mobile apps

2 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback! Mobile and desktop apps are already available.

Raphael
CTO (Svizzera)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good but could be even better

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: We feel that it's a new software due to little bugs that we experienced. But the benefit overcome this issue.
A mini wiki for each space could be good to have

Aspetti positivi:

easy to use, task management integrated, channels organisation

Aspetti negativi:

no dark mode, google drive integration could be better, after computer sleep the app crash and need close/start.

Linda
Web developer (Australia)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Zero learning collaboration tool

Aspetti positivi:

It's pretty light weight so you can pick it up and use it straight away. The features provided by the free version is enough for a small team (e.g. 3 p). Since it's pretty light weight, I even use it to keep track of my own todo tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

Push notifications seemed to stop working after the free trial period. I have to refresh to see the updates from my collaborators. Since I didn't pay for it, I can't really complain!

Georgios
Civil Engineer (Grecia)
Ingegneria civile, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Very helpful and promising

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: With Heyspace we can have a visual of the most important projects and tasks and we can have devoted chat spaces for every one of them

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that it combines kanban with chat

Aspetti negativi:

The fact that for the time being there is no search within all the data (i.e. chats, cards etc). If the sarch is improved it would be the one of the best!!!

Risposta di TimeCamp

8 mesi fa

Hi Georgios, thank you very much for your opinion! Your feedback is very precious to us. Referring to the cons, we are working to improve this feature. Stay tuned!

Kate
Kate
Freelance Translator (Polonia)
Traduzione e localizzazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Amazing task management and collaboration software!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It's a convenient and easy-to-use tool with lots of useful features.

Aspetti positivi:

First of all, it's completely free! I love that it's a combination of Slack and Trello. It has all my tasks in one place and I can easily communicate with my team and clients thanks to the feature of creating several workspaces. It really enhances my work.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it doesn't work on mobile but it's a tiny defect.

Zsofia
Quality Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for managing projects

Aspetti positivi:

I like the many features I can set up on each card. It is very easy to use and very customizable. It makes managing projects very easy.

Aspetti negativi:

In the free version, I was not able to access some important tools (such as the My tasks, Overwatch, or the Timeline feature). It would be nice to have the video chat feature available in the free version as well.

Cuong
Cuong
Assistant Project Officer (Vietnam)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The quality simple task manager with chat built-in inside for team work

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I use Heyspace to create a small team that writes the article together.

Aspetti positivi:

It's free but truly quality. It performs really stable. Kaban is good and supports markdown syntax in the description as well. The progress selection saves time to manage the task progress. Comment system is good to include team mention, file, emoji support.

Aspetti negativi:

1. Lack of mobile app is the big disadvantage with me right now. Anyone need a mobile app nowadays. 2. Another stuff is card cover is unavailable for display which is bad if you want to show some visual ideas. 3. Lack of universal search for all boards that help me quickly search any cards from the dashboard instead of going to the single board to search.

Stanislava
owner (USA)
Prodotti tessili, 2-10 dipendenti

Convenient & Intuitive Task Management Tool

Aspetti positivi:

It is very user friendly, straightforward and offers the necessary features to keep individuals/teams organized. The Free version offers enough features which is helpful for a small business that is starting out.

Aspetti negativi:

The tool is great, so far nothing negative comes to mind.

Aleksandra
Aleksandra
Social Media Manager (Polonia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Simply amazing!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It changed our team collaboration entirely. I'm happy my friend recommended me it!

Aspetti positivi:

I was tired of jumping from Trello to Slack to manage and discuss the projects. HeySpace lets me do it in one place, effortlessly!

Aspetti negativi:

Just the leading color - violet is not my favorite :)

Utente Verificato
CTO (Corea del Sud)

Amazing piece of software

Combines Slack and Trello functionality into one

Aspetti negativi:

No mobile app yet, but they say they are working on it

Utente Verificato
React Developer (Polonia)

Great app

Aspetti positivi:

The combination of tasks and chat is very useful

Aspetti negativi:

Letters are hard to read and left menu smaller

Christie
Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use task management platform

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use with straightforward task management using boards and cards. Very similar to Trello. Organizes conversations, tasks and due dates of projects.

Aspetti negativi:

Because of the simplicity of the platform it may not be suitable for more complex task management.

2 anni fa

Thank you for your opinion! We want to keep HeySpace simple and easy-to-use, so it sure might not be for more advanced project management.