Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su EngageBay CRM

EngageBay fornisce un software di marketing multifunzione, semplice e conveniente, per acquisire, coinvolgere, coltivare i lead e chiudere le trattative.

Ulteriori informazioni su EngageBay CRM

Aspetti positivi:

I love using a multiform that can manage all of my data and daily functions in the one place without having to sync and integrate multiple platforms using third party service providers.

Aspetti negativi:

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon.

Valutazioni di EngageBay CRM

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

EngageBay CRM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 680 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato EngageBay CRM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (680)

Simone
CISUP Director (Italia)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Conveniente ma goffo

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Engagbey è più economico di molte altre piattaforme e ha un supporto reattivo. Nuove funzionalità vengono aggiunte regolarmente.

Aspetti negativi:

La sincronizzazione tra le e-mail può essere incostante e la piattaforma sembra goffa. È frustrante non poter visualizzare un elenco completo di tutti gli aggiornamenti in un semplice elenco ordinato per data. Potrebbero essere migliorate le esportazioni rapide per gruppi di contatti, aziende o affari. I colleghi hanno affermato che le campagne/gli elementi di trasmissione non sono buoni come Hubspot.

Mario
Operaio (Italia)
Agricoltura, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Email marketing per un maggior supporto

4,0 5 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: Ho trovato Engageebay CRM un buon supporto per email marketing con strumenti per maggior organizzazione e ottimizzazione delle attività

Aspetti positivi:

HO trovato interessante il supporto nella creazione e crescita delle campagne, incrementando la visibilità tramite social

Aspetti negativi:

Da migliorare la sicurezza, e qualche inconveniente con il software ma gestibile

mohammed
mohammed
Recruiter (Canada)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 51-200 dipendenti

Like the Simplicity of the CRM

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I can easily manage my contacts using this tool. It helps me tag them and create different lists so that I can easy email them. I have been using Excel where this process was cumbersome.

Aspetti negativi:

I like almost all the features of EngageBay but it lack some features while creating templates. It doesn't copy the formatting when we paste the content.

Amir
Owner (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Fast ROI with EngageBay

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: The overall experience has been very satisfactory. The initial demo and onboarding was highly informative and showed how EngageBay would serve our purpose for a very reasonable cost. The several times I have needed tech support I was able to jump on a chat, explain what I needed help with, and quickly get a resolution to the issue.

Aspetti positivi:

EngageBay is an extremely easy platform to implement. While there have been a few times we have had their support team help us, for the most part it is highly intuitive. One of the key features we needed was the ability to create email sequences. Having used other CRM platforms, I was pleased with the bulk upload feature. With other platforms, I found I was able to only upload 50 at a time which was time consuming. With EngageBay I was able to upload 500 contacts all at once. With other platforms I have been limited to sending 500 emails per day. After using the email verifier that EngageBay provides for a very nominal cost, we are able to send up to 1000 emails per day.

Aspetti negativi:

Setting up the email sequences was a bit tricky in places. The first time I went to upload contacts to the email sequence the contacts did not load properly. When I checked to see results the next day, I found that only a few dozen emails had been sent. After contacting tech support, I was able to avoid having this happen again and was able to get all contacts uploaded.

Utente Verificato
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Absolutely horrible!!

1,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on. Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.
The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??
Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices! They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address. With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.
Avoid at all costs!

Aspetti positivi:

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

Aspetti negativi:

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

3 anni fa

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay. Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce. To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions. Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited. I would recommend you to send an email to [email protected] including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Warren
Biotecnologie, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Good option for someone needing a cost effective all in one CRM

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: The onboarding and ongoing customer support is fantastic. They are available almost instantly and often will jump on a video call immediately to help.

Aspetti positivi:

The cost vs features is almost unmatched. No bells and whistles but a good, solid platform.

Aspetti negativi:

You get what you pay for, it does what is needed, but does have limitations.

2 mesi fa

Hi Warren, Thanks for your review. I see that you rates us 3/10 on the "Likelihhod to recommend" parameter. Can you please let us know the reason for the low rating on that aspect. Your feedback will immensely help us.

Anthony
Director (Australia)

A great option

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use and work out with fantastic support offered along the way. Much cheaper than most of the alternatives and suits those starting out to the more advanced users

Aspetti negativi:

There is a limitation on the landing page content in that you can force people to sign up before they look at the page contents.

Juliet
Snr VP Trade Sales (USA)
Editoria, 11-50 dipendenti

Great System for Small to Midsize Companies

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: They have gone out of their way to ensure my ability to get into their system and start using it. It is easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

It is intuitive. I have been able to use it easily. The customer service is great. Always quick to solve my problem. They have literally programmed functionality into their system to help me.

Aspetti negativi:

It does not have automatic saving on emails, and I lost about two hours of work when my computer unexpectedly rebooted. Now that I know this, I will manually save often while working on longer projects. There is a learning curve, but I am getting the hang of it!

Markus
Mail Orders Manager (USA)
Editoria, 11-50 dipendenti

Email Validation

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Pleasant, easy to use, simple and user friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that you have someone there who is willing to answer your questions and work with you. When you are new to a CRM system, these questions are not always the smartest question, so I appreciate a patient answer that enables you to also learn how to perform a new function.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't think of anything to say right now.

President (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, Lavoratore autonomo

CRM Greatfir sales

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and find contact information

Aspetti negativi:

Cost is higher than competition and no free version

Cesar
Digital Marketing Specialist (Sudafrica)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Cesar Mulenje - Review

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I love it, it is easy to onboard and allows me to integrate perfectly with all my social media channels

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact that all features are accesible and I can utilize a CRM that runs my business professionally.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really except that I have to pay for some services.

Raj
Software Engineer (Nepal)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Form integration into our site

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I recently encountered an issue while using EngageBay, but I was thoroughly impressed by the exceptional customer care provided by their team. They had a very quick response to the queries and the problem as solved within an hour.

Aspetti negativi:

While my experience with EngageBay's customer care was excellent, I did encounter a drawback in the form of missing integration documentation.

Cameron
Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Aspetti positivi:

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Aspetti negativi:

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

4 anni fa

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Rudi
CEO (Polonia)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Very Very Good All in CRM and Marketing platform and Super Service!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Until now, I have nothing to complain. It is really great to work with the software and the support desk. Hints on new functionality are taken seriously and you will get feedback if it is integrated or not.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is fantastic, but even better is the customer service. When integrating CRM, it makes a company very dependent on a platform as it is not easy to migrate to another and it will take weeks to adjust all settings to what you like. But I can say, if this is the direction Engagebay is going (as far as I see now) then I will be on board for many years to come!

Aspetti negativi:

You have to buy email credits, which I understand in some way, they have also costs to send mails. You have to warm up you mail account. But what Engagebay did very well is integrate mail services from for example Amazon and others. It is some work to set it up, youtube is your friend.

Daniel
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Happy Engage Bay User

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall it's been great. Just a little bit of a hard start, but as I said, support had been excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

- Tons of features and functionality- Love the all-in-one nature of the program (CRM, Email Mktg, Calendar Scheduling, Live Chat, and more)- Excellent customer service. Very responsive whenever we need help. That's a huge benefit!- Very up-to-date interface- Continual improvement of product- Willingness to fix things and take feature suggestions seriously

Aspetti negativi:

There is a learning curve and some of the features were hard for us to figure out at first. We have to make use of their support team more than we would have liked due to difficulty figuring things out and/or inability to find the appropriate support documentation. However, I believe that has improved.

Marcello
CEO (Brasile)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

A Magic wand

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Aspetti negativi:

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics

3 anni fa

Thanks for the review Marcello. Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days. We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Gerald
Owner (Italia)

Value, Efficiency and Productivity

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: The lead capture and email marketing was sole reason we joined engagebay and couldn’t be happier. Wasn’t expecting all the other features to be part of this software, almost overwhelming but reassuring to know we can start putting most of our work, efficiently into one place

Aspetti positivi:

Right now we're using it for contact management and e-mail marketing primarily. We had a CRM in Zoho and will be migrating most likely soon. Pros: Extensive features at an incredible value and easy to use. Customer support response is amazing and communication is stellar. Feel like I havent even cracked the surface of what engagebay can do!

Aspetti negativi:

Time. As great as engagebay is, it’s hard to manage the migration project to CRM. It’s almost as if there’s too much available and migrating doesn’t feel intuitive.

Nick
CEO (Barbados)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

great value for money software

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Its good

Aspetti positivi:

It is a comprehensive system that is easy to use, and if the get a problem the help guys are really good

Aspetti negativi:

I just would like to have the ability to change the user view so that I can have one time quick view and I would love to link Skype

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer (India)
Settore automobilistico, 10.000+ dipendenti

Pros and cons of EngageBay

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall experience was quite good with EngageBay as it helped us with the tool that we needed for the priority basis other than average customer support everything was worth to chose EngageBay

Aspetti positivi:

There were 2 main features because of what we chose EngageBay over other CRMs i.e email marketing (bulk email management tool) and ticketing system (mainly for IT infrastructure issues).EngageBay was quite handy and smooth to operate in both of these features that fulfilled our current requirements.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con that we as a team experienced was the customer support was not that reliable as at times we were getting late responses from customer support team and taking more time as expected to resolve the issue.

Bernadette
Marketing Manager (USA)
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Aspetti negativi:

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

Anthony
Content Strategist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Engagebay has been a great solution for us

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Engagebay has been great, especially the customer support.

Aspetti positivi:

Engagebay is far less expensive than Hubspot, but with most (if not all) the important features. This was very important for us as a small business. We use so many of the CRM functions, from creating marketing funnels, to email automations, tagging, tracking, appointment setting with our sales team, and many others.

Aspetti negativi:

There are parts that are slightly clunky (like email sequences), but nothing too bad.

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management (Malaysia)
Telecomunicazioni, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Complete package for marketing tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We received a complete software package consisting of at least forty diverse modules, which would have cost thousands of bucks. Due to this software, we have ended a profusion of subscriptions. We contacted support with a simple message and got a response nearly immediately.

Aspetti negativi:

It costs a lot of money to buy more email space. Suppose there was a way to lower the cost of sending emails. Arranging a batch job to perform a sequence or automation at a predetermined time and day

Malintha
Malintha
Operation Manager (Sri Lanka)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Best CRM for Company can afford

5,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

All-in-one platform: EngageBay CRM combines CRM, marketing automation, and customer support in a single platform. This integration allows businesses to have a holistic view of their customer interactions and streamline their processes.Ease of use: Users have found EngageBay CRM to be intuitive and user-friendly. The platform provides a clean and organized interface, making it easy to navigate and access various features without much training or technical expertise.Automation capabilities: EngageBay CRM offers powerful automation features, allowing businesses to automate repetitive tasks, workflows, and follow-ups. This automation helps save time and improves efficiency in managing customer relationships.Marketing tools: EngageBay CRM includes marketing automation features such as email marketing, lead generation, landing page creation, and social media management. These tools enable businesses to create targeted marketing campaigns and engage with their audience effectively.Affordable pricing: EngageBay CRM has been praised for its affordable pricing plans, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. The platform offers different pricing tiers to cater to various business needs and budgets.

Aspetti negativi:

Customization limitations: Some users have mentioned that EngageBay CRM could benefit from more advanced customization options. While the platform offers a good range of features, some users have expressed the desire for greater flexibility in tailoring the CRM to their specific business processes.Integration options: Although EngageBay CRM integrates with popular third-party applications such as Gmail, Outlook, and Stripe, some users have noted that they would like to see expanded integration options with other tools and platforms they use in their business operations.Reporting and analytics: While EngageBay CRM provides basic reporting and analytics features, some users have expressed the need for more advanced reporting capabilities. They have mentioned that additional customization and visualization options could enhance their ability to derive actionable insights from their data.Learning curve: Although EngageBay CRM is generally considered user-friendly, a few users have mentioned that there can be a slight learning curve when first getting acquainted with the platform and its features. However, with some exploration and practice, users have found it easy to navigate and utilize effectively.

Utente Verificato
Media online, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Indeed an All-In-One CRM tool!

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: EngageBay offers a positive experience for small to medium-sized businesses with its user-friendly, all-in-one platform and affordable pricing. It seamlessly integrates email marketing and CRM, with automation capabilities enhancing productivity. However, it may lack some advanced features and could have scalability limitations for larger enterprises. Overall, it's a valuable solution for streamlining operations and improving customer engagement.

Aspetti positivi:

All-in-one platform: EngageBay offers a suite of integrated tools for marketing, sales, and customer service, streamlining business operations.User-friendly interface: The platform is designed to be intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and adopt the software quickly.Affordable pricing: EngageBay provides cost-effective plans suitable for startups and small to medium-sized businesses.Automation capabilities: Automation features help save time and effort in repetitive tasks, improving productivity.Email marketing and CRM integration: The platform seamlessly integrates email marketing with customer relationship management, facilitating efficient communication.

Aspetti negativi:

Limited advanced features: Some advanced functionalities found in more robust platforms might be lacking in EngageBay.Learning curve for complex automation: Although user-friendly, setting up intricate automation sequences may require some learning.Reporting and analytics: The reporting features may not be as comprehensive as some other specialized analytics tools.Customization limitations: Customization options might be restricted, limiting businesses with unique needs.Scalability concerns: Larger enterprises with complex requirements may outgrow EngageBay's capabilities over time.

Tom
Tom
Founder (USA)

It Keeps Getting Better

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This software made my day, month, and year. Everything is easier now.

Aspetti positivi:

We started out looking for an affordable CRM/Email Marketing System that didn't charge by # of Contacts. EngageBay was the most affordable of those we found, but since we had never heard of it, we were skeptical it would be very useful. We were so wrong. This is one of those products that gets better, not worse, the more you dig in into it. It feels like I know a secret that no one else knows. IT HAS EVERYTHING. All in one app. We're saving so much money. We got an entire suite of software with at least 40 modules that we would have had to pay for from other apps (Social, SMS, Sales Management, Appointment Calendar, Ticket System, Live Chat, Integrated Automations, Etc..) We can cancel so many services thanks to this software. We had one issue logging in with the WordPress Apps, but it turned out to be our fault for not reading the manual. We sent a quick chat, and customer service answered on almost instantly. They were fast, very knowledgeable, patient, and kind. That 5-star service made the sale for us. We moved 22,000 contacts from another service that has 5% of the capability of EngageBay. I don't write reviews. But I feel like we got so much for so little that I had to give back. We will be recommending this to all of our small business clients.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't think of anything yet. We're still on the Honeymoon.