Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su EngageBay CRM

Il software di marketing automation di EngageBay aiuta le piccole imprese ad automatizzare le attività di marketing e vendita per generare lead e chiudere più trattative.

Ulteriori informazioni su EngageBay CRM

Aspetti positivi:

I love using a multiform that can manage all of my data and daily functions in the one place without having to sync and integrate multiple platforms using third party service providers.

Aspetti negativi:

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon.

Valutazioni di EngageBay CRM

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,5
Servizio clienti
4,8
Caratteristiche
4,6
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,7

Lo consiglieresti?

8,8/10

EngageBay CRM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 781 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato EngageBay CRM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (781)

Simone
CISUP Director (Italia)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Conveniente ma goffo

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Engagbey è più economico di molte altre piattaforme e ha un supporto reattivo. Nuove funzionalità vengono aggiunte regolarmente.

Aspetti negativi:

La sincronizzazione tra le e-mail può essere incostante e la piattaforma sembra goffa. È frustrante non poter visualizzare un elenco completo di tutti gli aggiornamenti in un semplice elenco ordinato per data. Potrebbero essere migliorate le esportazioni rapide per gruppi di contatti, aziende o affari. I colleghi hanno affermato che le campagne/gli elementi di trasmissione non sono buoni come Hubspot.

Mario
Operaio (Italia)
Agricoltura, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Email marketing per un maggior supporto

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Ho trovato Engageebay CRM un buon supporto per email marketing con strumenti per maggior organizzazione e ottimizzazione delle attività

Aspetti positivi:

HO trovato interessante il supporto nella creazione e crescita delle campagne, incrementando la visibilità tramite social

Aspetti negativi:

Da migliorare la sicurezza, e qualche inconveniente con il software ma gestibile

Krishna
Krishna
Performance Marketing (India)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Must have CRM tool for big or small organization.

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, this tool is easy to implement and use and thanks to their support team which is avl 24/7 to help us. I used the tool during my internship, then I suggested the same to my current organization and hence, that's how we implemented it and now our whole team is using it and loving it.

Aspetti positivi:

1. It's collaborative working environment is so easy to implement and adapt. 2. We don't have to worry about losing our data anymore as all the data is now stored on the cloud. 3. Their server never gets down so our team works any time of the day they want. 4. According to the price, this is the best CRM with all the relevant features as compared to the other alternatives in the market.

Aspetti negativi:

The users might get lost during their initial days of using this due to their vast featuers but their resource modules are so helpful that they helps them to get back on track. Also, their support team was always there to help us when we got lost using the tool or had any doubts.

Kevin
Kevin
President (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

A dizzying array of tools in a nice, integrated package

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall it's been quite nice. It is an incredibly capable platform with lots of room to grow into.

Aspetti positivi:

The simplicity of connecting the API, the tracking tools, and the way that it manages to somehow pull together all the complex features needed into a single package and somehow make it appear that it's less complex than it really is. The capabilities here are astounding, but if the more complex things aren't needed, the system remains simple and straightforward.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice to be able to hide the links, tabs, and menus to things that aren't being used and re-add them if we decided to use them later. Also, the social media marketing only covers Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I'd really like to have a much wider selection.

sneha
Email Marketing specialist (India)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

More improvement required

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

To be very honest i have used this service twice only in free trial the functionality is good for sending email and they also provide accurate result but while investigating the email i came to know that they are using mailgun service for sending emails.

Aspetti negativi:

The service provider they are using earlier it was very useful for bulk email marketing but now a days they are worst cause they do not change the IPs regularly which necessary to compit in the email marketing today and the same thing facing by engage bay, other wise the software is good for sending emails

Risposta di EngageBay

mese scorso

Hi Sneha, Thanks for sharing your feedback. May I know what was the issue you faced with your email campaigns. Based on that, we can get it checked. Thanks, EngageBay Team

Nuran
Head of Student Acquisition (Tunisia)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

I am in love with the Platform

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I find EngageBay a comprehensive, all-in-one solution, offering robust functionalities across organization, task automation, form and landing page creation, marketing campaign management, and result tracking. It provides an extensive toolkit essential for both marketing and sales teams, seamlessly integrating appointment scheduling, content creation, campaign execution, and data organization.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't found a single aspect of EngageBay that I haven't liked yet. Whenever I encounter an issue, the chatbot is always there to provide instant assistance, making the experience even smoother.

Michelle
Vice President (Canada)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Our business has benefitted from using EngageBay

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience with EngageBay is great! I've never had a problem using the software and any time I have a question, the support has been quick and helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

The best thing about this CRM is the ease of use. I found it easy to learn and continue using.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some options that could be expanded on such as building web pages, I would benefit from having more options in the design process of the web pages.

Staffan
CEO (Svezia)
Sviluppo e commercio internazionale, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Superb Allinoneplatform

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: so far great support and rather easy to set up, even there are many many features.
Canva integration is missing.

Aspetti positivi:

all features in one platform. Perfect for soloentrepreneurs need only one system

Aspetti negativi:

no integration with Canva. This is very needed

Mike
Consultant (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Best alternative tool for Marketing/CRM

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I am positive for this app and making it a great alternative for tools like hubspot and all

Aspetti positivi:

Its been 2nd month we are using it and already have positive feedback for this app. Streamlines and automates repetitive tasks are commendable, saving time and effort. Integration with apps is fantastic. The CRM system addresses all our needs, backed by excellent support from the Engagebay Team. The platform offers excellent automation for emails, landing pages, and forms, making it a great alternative.

Aspetti negativi:

I find there is a room for Improvement on GUI. Template and Library is not vast, i guess engagebay can work more on that.

Marie
Marketing Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Great HubSpot Alternative!

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

EngageBay is a great alternative to it’s pricier, more widely known competitor, HubSpot.

Aspetti negativi:

On several occasions, the data integration got corrupted, which unhinged our database contact lists and tags.

neal
Director (UK)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Good Value, loaded with features, quick and responsive support.

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall experience so far is good and would recommend people to look at engagebay before choosing other CRM

Aspetti positivi:

Good Value, loaded with features, quick and responsive support.

Aspetti negativi:

At the moment moving from hubspot its just getting used to slightly different ways of set up and doing things but no major negatives currently.

Aswathy
Marketing Operation Associate (India)
Servizi di informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Cost Effective Marketing Solutions

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: The overall experience is good, ease to use and engaging dashboard makes a marketers life easy.

Aspetti positivi:

Marketing multichannel with CRM integrated solution in very effective price.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of downloading the report options. No in deep analytics for email marketing.

Cameron
Owner (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Aspetti positivi:

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Aspetti negativi:

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Risposta di EngageBay

4 anni fa

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Rudi
CEO (Polonia)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Very Very Good All in CRM and Marketing platform and Super Service!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Until now, I have nothing to complain. It is really great to work with the software and the support desk. Hints on new functionality are taken seriously and you will get feedback if it is integrated or not.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is fantastic, but even better is the customer service. When integrating CRM, it makes a company very dependent on a platform as it is not easy to migrate to another and it will take weeks to adjust all settings to what you like. But I can say, if this is the direction Engagebay is going (as far as I see now) then I will be on board for many years to come!

Aspetti negativi:

You have to buy email credits, which I understand in some way, they have also costs to send mails. You have to warm up you mail account. But what Engagebay did very well is integrate mail services from for example Amazon and others. It is some work to set it up, youtube is your friend.

Amir
Owner (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Fast ROI with EngageBay

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: The overall experience has been very satisfactory. The initial demo and onboarding was highly informative and showed how EngageBay would serve our purpose for a very reasonable cost. The several times I have needed tech support I was able to jump on a chat, explain what I needed help with, and quickly get a resolution to the issue.

Aspetti positivi:

EngageBay is an extremely easy platform to implement. While there have been a few times we have had their support team help us, for the most part it is highly intuitive. One of the key features we needed was the ability to create email sequences. Having used other CRM platforms, I was pleased with the bulk upload feature. With other platforms, I found I was able to only upload 50 at a time which was time consuming. With EngageBay I was able to upload 500 contacts all at once. With other platforms I have been limited to sending 500 emails per day. After using the email verifier that EngageBay provides for a very nominal cost, we are able to send up to 1000 emails per day.

Aspetti negativi:

Setting up the email sequences was a bit tricky in places. The first time I went to upload contacts to the email sequence the contacts did not load properly. When I checked to see results the next day, I found that only a few dozen emails had been sent. After contacting tech support, I was able to avoid having this happen again and was able to get all contacts uploaded.

David
David
Web Developer (Irlanda)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Dispositivi medici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Great Value and Service

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email. It's very easy to navigate and figure out. Support is great - very fast and helpful. It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors. Very stable and reliable.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

Warren
President (USA)
Biotecnologie, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Good option for someone needing a cost effective all in one CRM

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: The onboarding and ongoing customer support is fantastic. They are available almost instantly and often will jump on a video call immediately to help.

Aspetti positivi:

The cost vs features is almost unmatched. No bells and whistles but a good, solid platform.

Aspetti negativi:

You get what you pay for, it does what is needed, but does have limitations.

Risposta di EngageBay

5 mesi fa

Hi Warren, Thanks for your review. I see that you rates us 3/10 on the "Likelihhod to recommend" parameter. Can you please let us know the reason for the low rating on that aspect. Your feedback will immensely help us.

Marcello
CEO (Brasile)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

A Magic wand

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Aspetti negativi:

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics

Risposta di EngageBay

4 anni fa

Thanks for the review Marcello. Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days. We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Martin
R&D (Sudafrica)
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Awesome all-in-one CRM/Marketing/do-it-all

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Very good alternative to much more expensive tools such as Hubspot. New interface is very slick and honestly I don't know why anyone would choose anything else for marketing, contact management, sales pipeline, task management, product catalogue, landing page management, user tracking, emailing tool...

Aspetti positivi:

Very simple to use marketing suite, linked with database, automations, repository, sales management... you name it it probably does it.

Aspetti negativi:

Task management is a bit weak but they constantly improve.The stats dashbo

Alex
Marketing Manager (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Bang for your buck compared to other CRM's

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We have saved so much money for a near 1:1 experience compared to our previous CRM. Email marketing and web page building are easier than before too. Overall, i'm very happy.

Aspetti positivi:

Engagebay offers most of the same features as competitors but at a fraction of the price. Landing page and Email campaign builders are simply the easiest to use to make professional emails. These are the best features of Engagebay for sure, as well as custom fields and contact management - they're great too

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see a better contact scoring system implemented, to make it more general, rather than linking to individual email campaigns. Adding a 'Clicked a link containing..." would also be a great feature for the scoring system.

Hans
Business Developer (Vietnam)
Beni di lusso e gioielli, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Our number-one-choice of CRM-systems

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Engagebay is incredibly user friendly and offers an incredible amount of functions, with all of them having been implemented very well.
While other CRMs only offer sales functions for a high price, without further marketing campaign management, Engagebay does all that for a low price.

Aspetti positivi:

- Smart and user-friendly interface - Incredible functionality - Highly cost effective - Instant customer support - Encompassing Marketing and Sales management, all in one - Great storage capacity for contacts, images, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Perhaps some optimization of contact management, other than that nothing really.

Mansur
Mansur
Product Manager (Turchia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Forniture e materiali, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use CRM Platform

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, EngageBay is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

Aspetti positivi:

My favorite feature of EngageBay is the marketing automation tools. This makes it easier to send out automated emails, track customer interactions, and create personalized campaigns. It also makes it easier to segment customers and leads, as well as score leads based on their behavior.

Aspetti negativi:

My least favorite thing about EngageBay is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

Malintha
Malintha
Operation Manager (Sri Lanka)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Best CRM for Company can afford

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

All-in-one platform: EngageBay CRM combines CRM, marketing automation, and customer support in a single platform. This integration allows businesses to have a holistic view of their customer interactions and streamline their processes.Ease of use: Users have found EngageBay CRM to be intuitive and user-friendly. The platform provides a clean and organized interface, making it easy to navigate and access various features without much training or technical expertise.Automation capabilities: EngageBay CRM offers powerful automation features, allowing businesses to automate repetitive tasks, workflows, and follow-ups. This automation helps save time and improves efficiency in managing customer relationships.Marketing tools: EngageBay CRM includes marketing automation features such as email marketing, lead generation, landing page creation, and social media management. These tools enable businesses to create targeted marketing campaigns and engage with their audience effectively.Affordable pricing: EngageBay CRM has been praised for its affordable pricing plans, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. The platform offers different pricing tiers to cater to various business needs and budgets.

Aspetti negativi:

Customization limitations: Some users have mentioned that EngageBay CRM could benefit from more advanced customization options. While the platform offers a good range of features, some users have expressed the desire for greater flexibility in tailoring the CRM to their specific business processes.Integration options: Although EngageBay CRM integrates with popular third-party applications such as Gmail, Outlook, and Stripe, some users have noted that they would like to see expanded integration options with other tools and platforms they use in their business operations.Reporting and analytics: While EngageBay CRM provides basic reporting and analytics features, some users have expressed the need for more advanced reporting capabilities. They have mentioned that additional customization and visualization options could enhance their ability to derive actionable insights from their data.Learning curve: Although EngageBay CRM is generally considered user-friendly, a few users have mentioned that there can be a slight learning curve when first getting acquainted with the platform and its features. However, with some exploration and practice, users have found it easy to navigate and utilize effectively.

Kamran
CEO (Pakistan)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Aspetti positivi:

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while. Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost. When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost. I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
E-learning, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

crm for all your business needs

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

EngageBay CRM is a user-friendly tool, even a tech noob could navigate through it like a pro. The interface is sleek, intuitive, and not overloaded with unnecessary bells and whistles. the customization options are great! I could tailor the CRM to fit my business needs, creating personalized pipelines and custom fields. also with the email marketing tools, Designing and sending out engaging emails was a breeze, and the analytics helped me track their performance. EngageBay CRM just made my life easier.

Aspetti negativi:

the mobile app could use a little better. it's functional and gets the job done, but it lacks some of the advanced features and smoothness of the desktop version.

Risposta di EngageBay

anno scorso

Hi, Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are working on an updated version of the mobile app and it would be launched soon. We will notify you once it is live.