Informazioni su EngageBay

EngageBay fornisce un software di marketing multifunzione, semplice e conveniente, per acquisire, coinvolgere, coltivare i lead e chiudere le trattative.

Ulteriori informazioni su EngageBay

Aspetti positivi:

I love using a multiform that can manage all of my data and daily functions in the one place without having to sync and integrate multiple platforms using third party service providers.

Aspetti negativi:

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon.

Valutazioni di EngageBay

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

EngageBay ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 363 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato EngageBay?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (363)

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management (Malaysia)
Telecomunicazioni, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Complete package for marketing tool

5,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

We received a complete software package consisting of at least forty diverse modules, which would have cost thousands of bucks. Due to this software, we have ended a profusion of subscriptions. We contacted support with a simple message and got a response nearly immediately.

Aspetti negativi:

It costs a lot of money to buy more email space. Suppose there was a way to lower the cost of sending emails. Arranging a batch job to perform a sequence or automation at a predetermined time and day

José Gabriel
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Angola)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

An All-in-One Solution for Businesses - EngageBay

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, EngageBay is an excellent all-in-one solution for businesses. The comprehensive feature set makes it a great choice for both small and large businesses. The user interface is easy to use, and customer service is always available to help. The only downside is the cost, but for those who are willing to invest in it, EngageBay is definitely worth the price.

Aspetti positivi:

EngageBay is an amazing all-in-one solution for businesses. It offers a comprehensive suite of features that are tailored for both small and large businesses. It has everything I need to manage customer relationships, marketing campaigns, and more. The user interface is easy to use and the customer support is always available to answer any questions I may have.

Aspetti negativi:

While EngageBay is a great all-in-one solution, it can be a bit expensive for some businesses. The pricing plans are quite comprehensive, but they can be a bit overwhelming for those who don't have an in-depth knowledge of online marketing tools. Additionally, some features require additional setup and configuration, which can be time-consuming.

Utente Verificato
CTO (Romania)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Absolutely horrible!!

1,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on. Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.
The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??
Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices! They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address. With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.
Avoid at all costs!

Aspetti positivi:

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

Aspetti negativi:

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

Risposta di EngageBay

anno scorso

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay. Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce. To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions. Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited. I would recommend you to send an email to [email protected] including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Web Developer (Irlanda)
Dispositivi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Value and Service

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email. It's very easy to navigate and figure out. Support is great - very fast and helpful. It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors. Very stable and reliable.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer (India)
Settore automobilistico, 10.000+ dipendenti

Pros and cons of EngageBay

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall experience was quite good with EngageBay as it helped us with the tool that we needed for the priority basis other than average customer support everything was worth to chose EngageBay

Aspetti positivi:

There were 2 main features because of what we chose EngageBay over other CRMs i.e email marketing (bulk email management tool) and ticketing system (mainly for IT infrastructure issues).EngageBay was quite handy and smooth to operate in both of these features that fulfilled our current requirements.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con that we as a team experienced was the customer support was not that reliable as at times we were getting late responses from customer support team and taking more time as expected to resolve the issue.

Mansur
Mansur
Product Manager (Turchia)
Forniture e materiali, 2-10 dipendenti

A Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use CRM Platform

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, EngageBay is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

Aspetti positivi:

My favorite feature of EngageBay is the marketing automation tools. This makes it easier to send out automated emails, track customer interactions, and create personalized campaigns. It also makes it easier to segment customers and leads, as well as score leads based on their behavior.

Aspetti negativi:

My least favorite thing about EngageBay is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

Dan
Dan
Marketing Manager (Israele)
Telecomunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great value-for-money, excellent support and all the features we need

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Great so far

Aspetti positivi:

Tailored to our needs, often more robust than anticipated, and simply works. When it doesn't, support is quick to correct and help.

Aspetti negativi:

UI/UX needs improvement in terms of user feedback and overall usability. A save button should save, not redirect you to another page to start all over again. Some features should be marked BETA because they clearly are, while the core ones work well.

Rolando
Agency Owner (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Great all in one solution for any Insurance Agency

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I was looking for a something to replace Active campaign and EngageBay fit the bill. I am able to add more contacts and create the same email automation that I was using in AC. For the price, EngageBay is saving me money and providing more application to use.

Aspetti positivi:

One place to track all leads and their communication. Easy integration with Hubspot and Zapier.

Aspetti negativi:

Not to much. For now, I am not using the Service products.

Mike
Owner (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Very good Hubspot alternative.

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: My exprience has been really good thus far.

Aspetti positivi:

This product has a lot of great features and the customer service is fantastic. It is probably the best I've come across. There is so much you can do with this product to ensure the success of your clients.

Aspetti negativi:

Need to have more video about the features of this product to help give users an example of what is possible.

Shashwat
Marketing Manager (India)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 11-50 dipendenti

Engagebay: All in one Email Automation Platform

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I have had a positive experience with Engagebay. It has been easy to use and set up, allowing me to quickly get up and running on its platform. I was able to easily create customer profiles and track interactions across multiple channels, from emailing to social media campaigns. Additionally, the built-in analytics dashboard gave me powerful insights into how my campaigns were performing, helping me make better decisions about how to target my audiences.

Aspetti positivi:

Its powerful automation capabilities allow users to stay on top of all their customer interactions in one place and react quickly in order to maximize returns. Additionally, its intuitive interface makes it easy for users to set up campaigns within minutes so they can focus on what matters most - building deeper relationships with customers.

Aspetti negativi:

One of the primary cons of Engagebay is its limited customization options. The platform offers few customization options for users to tailor it to their specific needs, meaning businesses may have to make do with a more generic version of the platform that doesn't quite fit their needs. Additionally, some users have experienced issues with Engagebay's integrations and reporting tools which can add extra complexity when trying to use the software efficiently.

Parminder
Director (India)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Customer Support

4,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions.
Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns
We are also using ticketing tool for customer support.
Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites.
Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Aspetti positivi:

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same. Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Aspetti negativi:

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced. One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly. In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

Nick
CEO (Barbados)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

great value for money software

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Its good

Aspetti positivi:

It is a comprehensive system that is easy to use, and if the get a problem the help guys are really good

Aspetti negativi:

I just would like to have the ability to change the user view so that I can have one time quick view and I would love to link Skype

Angus
Director (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Aspetti positivi:

It is fast and simple to use. We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need. Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Aspetti negativi:

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Paul
CEO (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Great alternative to HubSpot

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Way less expensive than HubSpot which we were recommended to use and is overly complex and costly. This has become a centrepiece of our software and we are considering white-labelling it for our own client's use.

Aspetti positivi:

One place to track all leads and their communication. Easy integration with Twilio for voice and SMS and provides for 2-way texting (many others don't). Great sales pipeline tracking and easy-to-send campaigns.

Aspetti negativi:

Reports could bebetter. In particular, we're unable to determine who are the most active contacts ie. times they have viewed or opened an email, responded to texts, clicked on a CTA, called us. This would help us target the most likely prospects. Instead, we do this somewhat manually.

Martin Stigaard
Entrepreneur (Danimarca)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great software for startups and small businesses

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: We've only been using the CRM for a couple of months, but already feel like our data is a lot more consolidated. Integrating a signup-form on our website was easy, and sending out e-mails from the system is a breeze as well. We are now looking forward to getting our teeth sunk into the other features in the system, so we can roll them out and help ourselves and our customers get an even better and more seamless experience. We will soon be integrating data from our WooCommerce platform, to have even more consolidated data to work with in the system.

Aspetti positivi:

The amount of features in EngageBay, the customer service and the ease with which to use the software are really good. And of course the price is very competitive.

Aspetti negativi:

Onboarding was not specific process, but on the other hand, customer service is always there to help with any queries we've had.

Tom
Tom
Founder (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

It Keeps Getting Better

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: This software made my day, month, and year. Everything is easier now.

Aspetti positivi:

We started out looking for an affordable CRM/Email Marketing System that didn't charge by # of Contacts. EngageBay was the most affordable of those we found, but since we had never heard of it, we were skeptical it would be very useful. We were so wrong. This is one of those products that gets better, not worse, the more you dig in into it. It feels like I know a secret that no one else knows. IT HAS EVERYTHING. All in one app. We're saving so much money. We got an entire suite of software with at least 40 modules that we would have had to pay for from other apps (Social, SMS, Sales Management, Appointment Calendar, Ticket System, Live Chat, Integrated Automations, Etc..) We can cancel so many services thanks to this software. We had one issue logging in with the WordPress Apps, but it turned out to be our fault for not reading the manual. We sent a quick chat, and customer service answered on almost instantly. They were fast, very knowledgeable, patient, and kind. That 5-star service made the sale for us. We moved 22,000 contacts from another service that has 5% of the capability of EngageBay. I don't write reviews. But I feel like we got so much for so little that I had to give back. We will be recommending this to all of our small business clients.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't think of anything yet. We're still on the Honeymoon.

Erlan
Digital Marketing Strategist (Indonesia)

Engagebay is awesome

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

Aspetti positivi:

EngageBay help me doing all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM in one software. I love The UI and UX its simple but powerfull and eazy to use

Aspetti negativi:

its prepect, but has a lower limit in workflow automation

Mark
Chief Strategist (USA)

Best bang for your buck

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It's straightforward to use, and the best thing is with larger functioning software's there needs to be strong support, and they have that well setup. You can easily get in contact with their help desk to quickly have answers to any of your needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Engagebay has the most comprehensive suite of features for marketing without the associated costs you incur for other tools out there. I first was looking at marketing software that could encompass a lot of the needed aspects to support our and our clients campaigns, and was pleasantly surprised at the breadth of tools available within Engagbay. They cover both marketing and sales as well which created needed synergy.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that comes to mind right now is the automations that can be created sit in silos in marketing or sales... they have different functionality, but I've found myself looking in marketing for a sales automation and vice versa. I understand the need for the separation, but one automation location with a way to filter and separate marketing vs sales would be helpful.

Tim
Owner (Germania)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Best Value for Money

Aspetti positivi:

The support is top. You have always a support team member available via a chat and always, always get an answer within a minute. It is almost as if somebody from Engagebay stands beside your desk. The features are nearly the same as in HubSpot but for really less mones.

Aspetti negativi:

The usability. But this doesn´t matter, as the support is glorious.

Ayush
Ayush
Business Development Associate (India)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Caters to all our requirements well and helping the team scale with ease.

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Enagagebay covers our Sales and Marketing team from all the directions including Lead Generation, Zapier Integration makes it quick, Customization on Deal Board, Marketing Broadcast Email and Reports. Calendar Sync, Appointment Generation, Marketing Automation and Workflow. Moreover, the support team is proactive and always ready to help with our issues.

Aspetti negativi:

In terms of the design templates of responsive email, they can add more to make it more intuitive. Currently, they have basics but will be good for marketing teams to include responsive designs in the templates.

Director (UK)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

I Like it So Fat

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Great software, I will keep using and drop onto a paid plan.

Aspetti positivi:

It has all the features you need in one - and they are connected

Aspetti negativi:

The customer service people are a little arrogant. I found them initially rude.

Heather
Director (Singapore)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An all-in-one system with excellent support

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: The best part of using EngageBay has been the instant support I receive at all hours of the day. Their support team is very responsive, often replying with a phone call when I am asking a question in the chat. They are always able to help me implement.

Aspetti positivi:

I moved to EngageBay from another CRM that was so complicated to use that I hardly got value out of it. EngageBay can do everything that system did and more and it is much more intuitive. I use EngageBay daily to track leads, create landing pages, and send email campaigns. And, it is a fraction of the price!!

Aspetti negativi:

I wish that there were more professional templates available, but with the ability to import html, the possibilities are limitless.

Thomas
Inhaber (Germania)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Many functions but expensive and complicated operation

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, you can say that you have to live with small cutbacks,. In return, you get a very comprehensive software, which is, however, not quite cheap.

Aspetti positivi:

The program offers a lot of functions and can be extended at any time. Among them are functions that are not found in this form in any other software. the support is always available and really competent. Absolute recommendation!

Aspetti negativi:

The operation is sometimes very cumbersome. The entire UI looks a bit old-fashioned. There are also some technical problems with the cache. Unfortunately, it can only be used with some restrictions for European users. For example, the weeks always start on Sundays and the contacts are only displayed with the first name in many places. The integration of the Google calendar is also not really complete and comfortable. It is recommended to continue using the original calendar. This also applies to e-mails. Why a distinction is made here between internal and external mails is completely incomprehensible.

Caurdius
Sales Representative (Barbados)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

EngageBay Review

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: EngageBay allowed our company to keep proper records of our clients and their respective industry. We were able to increase our market penetration. Our sales increased by 40% in the Supermarket Industry. All this was accomplished with our new sale representative after his predecessor retired.
If you want to be relative today choose EngageBay.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to track each client via the contact and company database is critical to understanding their respective needs. this afforded me the opportunity to assist each client in further developing their respective business. Owing to the aforementioned, our clients remained loyal to us even when our competitors products were more affordable. The platform is very easy to use while integration to our daily operations was very smooth.

Aspetti negativi:

While I am utterly impressed with the EngageBay platform, perhaps it would be beneficial for the platform on include more currency options for deal recording purposes.

Moar
CMO (Argentina)
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Most valuable CRM for it's price

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Can have many capabilities that much more expensive CRMs offer, paying down to 15% of the price.If you are looking for a solution for testing your business idea, or want to save $, without compromising on capabilities - this is your answer.

Aspetti positivi:

Automations are graphicalMany rules and optionsQuite a lot of integrations

Aspetti negativi:

Not full of integration as bigger, more expensive CRMSRequire a little bit more time to understand how to use it than other CRMS