Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su PayPal

PayPal aiuta oltre 17 milioni di aziende con soluzioni di pagamento e credito.

Ulteriori informazioni su PayPal

Stai visualizzando 19.462 recensioni

Shabri F.
Home health care provider
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 27/10/2020

"Perfect for personal or business uses"

Commenti: It has helped me with ordering textbooks, personal items, and food delivery by its compatibility with all kinds of sites. To be honest, I will sometimes avoid food services or online orders that don't have PayPal as an option to pay.

Vantaggi: I like the promptness of service and money exchange,the extra layer of protection from linking bank accounts, and freedom from hidden costs.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes, with larger amounts of money exchange, there is a delay.

• Data della recensione: 27/10/2020
Abby B.
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 15/12/2020

"The most affordable invoicing option for small businesses"

Commenti: Hands down, the best option for a new business getting started out. You can create professional invoices and track all of your income in one place, for free.

Vantaggi: There are tons of options that come with the basic Business Plan, all with no monthly or annual fee - just the 2.8% per transaction. You can setup recurring invoices, monthly, annually, AND Quarterly! Set it and forget it! You can print or PDF the invoices and email them and "Share link myself" so your clients can pay by check and then you pay NOTHING to PayPal.

Inconvenienti: There's no option for ACH debit, but for no monthly or annual fee, that's nothing.
The reports are a little tricky. Sometimes it's hard to find a report that includes ALL of the invoices sent out, including those who paid by another method not through PayPal. It's in there, it's just not easy to find.

• Data della recensione: 15/12/2020
Sarah O.
Marketing Coordinator
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/10/2020

"Great for both businesses and personal use!"

Commenti: PayPal is one of the best commerce software out there for both business and personal use. Their online website and mobile app are both very easy to use, when both paying and requesting payments. PayPal has been my go-to payment method for over 10 years, and I've never had any big issues with it. I've always receive payments to my bank accounts within a timely manner, and their customer service team is very helpful as well.

Vantaggi: PayPal is one of the commerce platforms I have used for the longest time. I've used it both for businesses and personal use, and it's never let me down. It's super easy to send money to individuals both on their website and mobile app, and I love that you can write specific notes within each payment. It links seamlessly to your bank accounts, and I always receive payouts quickly. When requesting payments, I love the "reminder" feature where you can politely nudge someone for a payment. It's also easy to pull historical statements for accounting purposes.

Inconvenienti: It's annoying that there are transaction fees when you have a business account, though this is not something you can avoid with any e-commerce platform. They all charge fees, but PayPal is actually reasonably priced and competitive compared to other platforms like Stripe or Square, so it's not a huge negative aspect of the platform. My personal PayPal has also been hacked before through eBay back in 2015. There was an unknown foreign charge on there, which was a little concerning since PayPal is linked to my bank accounts. Luckily PayPal customer service was able to refund me the amount and help me set up two-step authentication for security purposes. I have not gotten hacked since!

• Data della recensione: 13/10/2020
Avash K.
WordPress Web Developer and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 14/11/2020

"One of the Best Platforms for Online Payment"

Commenti: I love PayPal. Using it is as easy as browsing the internet. I can receive and request payment from clients all over the world in few minutes as it is accepted in almost all country. It's also easy to track incomes and financial activities. PayPal has made my professional life a lot easier.

Vantaggi: As a part-time freelancer, I have clients from many countries and I use PayPal most of the time to receive money. With PayPal, I can receive money, request money from clients and send invoices instantly to clients and all at a very low cost. I also feel that my information is secure on PayPal as they are a bit ahead in Information Security than other similar platforms. It is also easy to shop online using PayPal as it is accepted in almost all major platforms. Paypal has great and minimal User Interface, so it's very intuitive to use it. The feature I like most is that we can create a PayPal.me payment URL and also embed it in websites. I also like that we can create a pool and then pay in a team.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes they lock your account for unknown reasons and it can be frustrating but those things are necessary to keep scammers and fraud out of PayPal so they aren't big deal. However, I have experienced bad errors a few time during checkout. I don't know why it happens but has happened multiple times to me.

• Data della recensione: 14/11/2020
Ndongmbu E.
Self employed
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/4/2021

"PAYPAL REVIEW"

Commenti: My experience with paypal is overwhelming. It is a great software. It's security and safety with great ease of transactions makes it the best so far for me. It makes my business life stress free. My online transaction have become so easy and fast making it possible to transfer money between my family and friends very easy

Vantaggi: Paypal makes life easier. The ease at which transactions are made amazed me. It's very safe with double protection options that makes your credit, debit cards protected from Hackers, no annual membership fees, processing fee, no service charges. The easy accessibility to the software makes it possible for transactions to be done anywhere . Digital investment opportunity with paypal makes life more sweeter

Inconvenienti: Honestly all offers are great . Paypal has greatly release my stress in doing online transaction. Lack of a good quality customer service and sometimes difficulties to access contact numbers is just lone problem noted but with current upgrades this in no time will be no problem

• Data della recensione: 4/4/2021
Ericka M.
Medicina veterinaria, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/1/2020

"PayPal Uses Your Money To Make Money!"

Commenti: My problem with PayPal is they try to be like a parent is to a child. Saying it’s my money they are just holding it for me. If it’s my money then give me my money PayPal.

Vantaggi: My clients felt their payment information was safe and secure with a well know company that PayPal is.

Inconvenienti: That payments for services were held no matter what for three or more days unless clients called them to confirm services were done or being done. Even then my company had to wait on client payments of services rendered.

• Data della recensione: 2/1/2020
Tonya C.
Sviluppo di programmi, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Data della recensione: 29/6/2021

"PayPal is the Prime Rib of Pay Apps!"

Commenti: Pay Pal has always been a leader in the Pay App game and it was the first! I trust that my information is protected and that is extremely important with a Pay App, of course. I've never had a problem with any transaction, ever, and I've used it for MANY years on an almost daily basis. I highly recommend this Pay App, above ALL the others available.

Vantaggi: This app is by far my favorite Pay App. It is tried and true and has never let me down yet! It could not be easier to use and I think the automatic record keeping that it does, is far superior to any other Pay App out there today! I also enjoy the coupons and promotions that are frequently offered. In addition, they will donate a percentage to my charity of choice, based on my spending. Recently, they've also added a feature to use the app to raise funds for individual causes, in light of needs related to Covid, etc. It truly seems like they care about people and community, which is super important to me personally and professionally.

Inconvenienti: There isn't anything I really don't like about the app. It meets my business and personal needs completely and always has.

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Data della recensione: 29/6/2021
Lisa P.
Self employed
Beni di lusso e gioielli, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 13/1/2021

"PayPal review"

Commenti: Since integrating PayPal with my personal and business affairs my life has been less stressful. I never go to a bank anymore because there is no need as PayPal has made everything available for online transactions. Overall my experience has been extremely helpful and relieves the amount of stress caused by financial transactions and banking.

Vantaggi: PayPal has been a life saver to me as it makes money transfers and online transactions easy and fast with no wait time. Navigation through PayPal is so simple a five year old could do it. I am able to do business with all my other business colleagues on or offline effortless. There is even an option for automatic transfer so it’s a complete no brained. Also investing in cryptocurrency with the touch of a finger is absolutely brilliant. Instead of your money just sitting there you can invest it and watch it grow.

Inconvenienti: To be honest there is nothing I can say about PayPal that they could improve on except maybe more businesses should use them so as to be as accessible as say Visa or MasterCard however I have noticed that is rapidly changing so really I have no complaints thus far and I have used PayPal for a couple of years now.

• Data della recensione: 13/1/2021
Emeka O.
Digital Marketing Trainer
  • Data della recensione: 30/12/2019

"A Widely Used Payment Processor"

Commenti: I use PayPal to make payments for goods and services for my business. It's also used to accept payments. Generally, PayPal is a cool payment processor.

Vantaggi: I like PayPal for some reasons. Among the reasons for which I like PayPal include: 1. Ability to make payments without exposing my credit card details: Credit card fraud and identity theft is a trending menace nowadays. One is at a very high risk of having his/her credit card information stolen when the card is used on insecure websites. With PayPal I don't have to bother about my credit card information as I only have to sign in to my PayPal account and then proceed to making payment without having to expose my credit card information on the third-party website. 2. Ability to receive payment using only an email address: I love it that I can use my verified PayPal account's email address to receive money from anyone with a PayPal account. 3. Ability to integrate PayPal payment processor without much technicalities involves: I was able to integrate the PayPal payment processor to my ecommerce website in just a few minutes without having to do much technical stuffs. 4. Moderate payment processing charges: The charges by PayPal while using their payment gateway is moderate compared to that of some other payment processors. I had tried using a payment processor whose charges were quite high.

Inconvenienti: I have some problems with PayPal. One of the problems is that PayPal is not available is some countries, and this is a limitation to expanding to such countries. Secondly, PayPal have an history of limiting people's accounts for some hard to understand reasons. The issue is that once an account is limited, it is very hard or impossible to get back the money in the account.

• Data della recensione: 30/12/2019
Francesco A.
Inbound Specialist
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/11/2020

"La soluzione più comoda"

Commenti: Facile da usare, comodissimo anche da mobile, essenziale per determinate operazioni. Non potrei, ad oggi, farne a meno.

Vantaggi: Utilizzo PayPal da diversi anni, ho anche una paypal card, e per me che collaboro anche con realtà estere rappresenta la soluzione più comoda per i pagamenti rapidi.

Inconvenienti: Mi sarebbe piaciuto una maggiore evoluzione della PayPal Card, che ad oggi non rappresenta più una alternativa valide.

• Data della recensione: 16/11/2020
Sofia M.
Social Media Manager
  • Data della recensione: 21/3/2020

"Ottimo per effettuare acquisti ma le commissioni sono un po' elevate"

Commenti: Tutto sommato non posso lamentarmi, anzi: PayPal è sempre una garanzia in più

Vantaggi: Come privato ho acquistato per anni usando PayPal e mi sono sempre trovata bene, anche in caso di controversie sono stati veloci nell'aiutarmi ad ottenere il rimborso.

Inconvenienti: Come azienda offriamo la possibilità di utilizzarlo per acquistare i nostri prodotti ma devo ammettere che per chi ha una piccola azienda le commissioni possono risultare un po' eccessive.

• Data della recensione: 21/3/2020
Monica R.
resp. documentazione tecnica
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/1/2021

"Paypal è il mio metodo di pagamento preferito"

Commenti: uso Paypal da diversi anni, mai avuto problemi di frodi o reclami, ho sempre potuto fare rimborsi ai clienti che lo richiedevano senza nessun problema, effettuo pagamenti in un click e in totale sicurezza, le commissioni ci sono ma le trovo adeguate.

Vantaggi: Utilizzo tantissimo paypal perchè lo trovo sicuro e veloce sia per inviare che ricevere denaro, tramite carta di credito o conto corrente.

Inconvenienti: l'unico problema che o riscontrato con Paypal è stato il collegamento al conto corrente che non mi funzioana correttamente, mentre con la carta di credito tutto ok, anche avendone abbinate più di una

• Data della recensione: 20/1/2021
Marco M.
chinesiologo
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 13/2/2021

"PayPal è una garanzia per me e il cliente"

Commenti: Clienti che vivono distanti al mio studio e usufruiscono del mio servizio possono pagarmi con il tasto "paga adesso" di PayPal. Per loro è facilissimo perché lo trovano in moltissimi altri siti internet che frequentano

Vantaggi: PayPal è un marchio universale, i clienti si fidano e di conseguenza non hanno problemi con le transizioni on line.

Inconvenienti: Spero che le percentuali sulle vendite possano diminuire, ma mi rendo conto che il servizio si debba pagare in base alle caratteristiche e, fino ad oggi non ci sono concorrenti all'altezza.

• Data della recensione: 13/2/2021
Programmer
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 14/4/2020

"Paypal review"

Vantaggi: Inviare denaro, poter pagare senza ogni volta inserire le credenziali.

Inconvenienti: La percentuale da pagare è un pò alta, ogni tanto da inglese passa ad italiano in automatico.

• Data della recensione: 14/4/2020
Giuseppe D.
administrator
Immobili commerciali, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/2/2020

"Review di Paypal"

Commenti: è sicura negli acquisti online e ti tutela contro i truffatori

Vantaggi: Molto comoda per tenere sotto controllo i pagamenti, ormai su internet si fa tutto con paypal. Emette report settimanali oltre che notifiche per ogni acquisto

Inconvenienti: niente di rilevante, forse dovrebbero implementare alcune funzioni sui pagamenti wireless con gli smartphone

• Data della recensione: 26/2/2020
Marco B.
Consulente
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 27/2/2021

"Pagamenti on-line sicuri con crittografia"

Commenti: Commissioni leggermente alte per transazioni internazionali

Vantaggi: I cookies memorizzano le transazioni rendendo più veloce il servizio di pagamento per i clienti

Inconvenienti: Il software è facile da usare ed l'integrazione con i processi aziendali in essere risulta efficace!

• Data della recensione: 27/2/2021
Alin P.
design
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 30/5/2020

"Ottimo modo per ricevere pagamenti!!"

Commenti: La utilizzo da tanti anni e non ho avuto problemi

Vantaggi: Il software e semplice e ben strutturato, e facile prelevare i soldi e metterli sulla

Inconvenienti: mi e piaciuto tutto, non ho nessuna cosa che mi piace di meno, mi piace tutto!!

• Data della recensione: 30/5/2020
Antonio D.
Produkt Manager
Beni di consumo, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 15/4/2020

"Il primo, il migliore"

Commenti: È la prima piattaforma che ho utilizzato da moltissimi anni, e nel tempo si é rivelata la migliore scelta possibile. Ha tutti gli strumenti che servono e il servizio clienti é eccellente.

Vantaggi: L'interfaccia semplice e intuitiva, la sicurezza e la compatibilitá con ogni piattaforma e periferica. Servizio clienti efficace e risolutivo.

Inconvenienti: Nulla in particolare. Molto probabilmente potrebbe essere migliorata la comunicazione con i clienti a livello di promozioni.

• Data della recensione: 15/4/2020
Content & Experience Manager
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/3/2021

"Comodo e ormai diffuso in modo capillare"

Commenti: Con Paypal ho il vantaggio di poter pagare in modo sicuro e semplice la maggior parte dei miei acquisti online. Non pago nessuna commissione extra, dato che l'ho collegata al conto corrente.

Vantaggi: La caratteristica che mi fa apprezzare maggiormente Paypal è che si tratta di una modalità di pagamento ormai diffusa in modo capillare in praticamente tutti i settori, dalla grande distribuzione, alla consegna di cibo online, fino ai pagamenti delle bollette o delle multe.

Inconvenienti: Praticamente non rilevo nessun difetto. Dato però che è prevista la possibilità di chiedere il rimborso di un acquisto da parte dell’acquirente, questa funzionalità potrebbe essere sfruttata per perpetuare frodi, cosa che devo dire personalmente non mi è mai successa.

• Data della recensione: 4/3/2021
Scrittore
Editoria, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 9/1/2021

"La migliore piattaforma per i pagamenti online"

Commenti: Ricevo e invio pagamenti in tempo reale e sia come acquirente che come venditore, sono sempre ben protetto.

Vantaggi: Credo che PayPal sia la migliore piattaforma per i pagamenti online, sia in ricezione che in invio. Facilità d'utilizzo, sicurezza rendono questa piattaforma una delle migliori nel mercato.

Inconvenienti: Credo che i costi delle transazioni sono più alti rispetto ad altre società che offrono un servizio simile.
Inoltre trovo scomodo poter effettuare la ricarica del conto solo tramite bonifico.

• Data della recensione: 9/1/2021
Emiliano C.
agente di commercio
Dispositivi medici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/7/2020

"un supporto per spendere in sicurezza"

Vantaggi: intuitivo e rapido, affidabile ed un ottimo supporto per sentirti più sicuro su internet :)

Inconvenienti: non credo abbia punti deboli, io di sicuro non ne ho trovati

• Data della recensione: 27/7/2020
Federico B.
Receptionist
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/9/2020

"Il miglior metodo di pagamento e trasferimento denaro tra amici"

Commenti: Transazioni veloci su siti web sia in fase di acquisto che di vendita, facilità di utilizzo e affidabilità massima.

Vantaggi: Facilità di utilizzo, velocità nelle transazioni, supporto in caso di dubbi o frode, collegamento diretto a prodotti venduti nel sito web del business in cui lavoro

Inconvenienti: No, penso che PayPal sia perfetto così com'è. L'unica cosa che aggiungerei è la possibilità di creare dei "portafogli virtuali" nel quale poter dividere il proprio fondo PayPal e destinarlo a diversi investimenti personali.

• Data della recensione: 9/9/2020
Herik D.
puntoxcom
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 24/1/2021

"Davvero affidabile!!"

Commenti: La mia esperienza con PayPal mi è di molto aiuto!

Vantaggi: Mi piace molto il fatto che tutti i pagamenti siano sicuri

Inconvenienti: all'inizio non capivo molto come farmi mandare denaro poi con i tutorial ho imparato

• Data della recensione: 24/1/2021
Daniele C.
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 10/3/2021

"Indispensabile"

Commenti: In generale se dovete acquistare online fatelo sempre tramite PayPal

Vantaggi: amo molto la protezione in caso di acquisti sugli oggetti usati, e in generale su ogni sito tendo a scegliere quello in cui posso pagare con PayPal perché mi sento più sicuro.

Inconvenienti: I costi di commissione sono un pelino alti e l'interfaccia grafica dovrebbe essere ancora migliorata.

• Data della recensione: 10/3/2021
Daniele L.
Promotore creditizio
Servizi finanziari, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 3/12/2020

"Con Paypal ogni pagamento è sicuro"

Commenti: Penso che uso Paypal da tanti anni ormai, ad esempio un portale di utilizzo è Ebay, dove non sai mai chi è il venditore e non puoi conoscere la sua affidabilità, allora effettuo direttamente la transazione con Paypal e dormo sonni tranquilli.

Vantaggi: Se devo effettuare pagamenti verso soggetti a me sconosciuti mi affido a paypal, in quanto è immediato, diretto e garantito.

Inconvenienti: Il migliore per pagare velocemente e senza incorrere in intoppi di truffe. Puoi collegare la carta di credito il conto corrente bancario.

• Data della recensione: 3/12/2020