Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su MaintainX

MaintainX è un software di digitalizzazione degli ordini di lavoro e delle procedure basato sui dispositivi mobili che aumenta l'efficienza e le informazioni in tempo reale.

Ulteriori informazioni su MaintainX

Aspetti positivi:

When ever i have a query the customer care team promptly gets back to me with meaningful and useful information. For a one man show is brilliant, but it is tailored to large companies and personal.

Aspetti negativi:

There is no email system to communicate with client and vendors, it's all done through the App.

Valutazioni di MaintainX

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

MaintainX ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 609 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato MaintainX?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (609)

Alex
Alex
Maintenance Engineer UK (UK)
Prodotti cartacei e forestali, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The only CMMS you should consider.

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: When we made the decision to choose MaintainX as our CMMS, our account manager was very thorough and helped us to be up and running in a matter of days. We were already gaining benefit after around a month of use. Admittedly the team at MaintainX shouldered a lot of the workload, but it really helped. This kind of support is what I suspect makes MaintainX such an easy choice. People couldn't quite believe how fast we were able to integrate.

Aspetti positivi:

MaintainX has much to offer. If I were to nail it down to one thing, I would need to point out that the ease of use comes first and foremost. It is the one thing my team have all fed back as the major factor when picking it up for the first time.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't want to seem negative, because overall, the system is phenomenal. If pressed, I would have to say that compatibility with other software could be better. This isn't really a fair criticism though, as the team are constantly updating the system.

Ben
Maintenance Director (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 201-500 dipendenti

MaintainX - A superb CMMS solution for businesses big and small

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: I would highly recommend this solution to any company big and small. I think the more users out the more the product will improve for everyone. The team is great and the product is streamlined and very customizable and I am able to achieve everything I needed when I was initially looking for a solution.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the continued development of the product. I work very close with the MaintainX team, and they have developed functionality that we felt was required for our business needs. The customer service is top notch, and I don't worry about issues I run into because they come up with a solution quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to have the ability to customize fonts and highlight important text. Also, integrating with Excel would be a huge improvement.

Utente Verificato
Prodotti chimici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

decent for an entry level program

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Decent program to track work orders and manage assets. Very easy to use. Mobile app is helpful. not impressed with overall features and functionality. Data input way too time consuming.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use, mobile app is helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

inability to mass edit in spreadsheet format, worksheets are time consuming and basic. Lack space to input details such as component info for equipment, specs, etc. Lack of many desired features and functionality. mobile app doesnt show all info or allow editing of info when it comes to inventory control etc.

Risposta di MaintainX

2 anni fa

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review for MaintainX. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional so far. We have a team available to assist with data input and help set up your organization for you. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your feedback and ensure that we have enabled all the functionality you are looking for. If we are missing any functionality, our team would love to understand what you need so we can include it on our roadmap. Feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Best, MaintainX

Johann
General Managers (Sudafrica)
Imballaggi e contenitori, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Excellent mobile fit for purpose tool

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Outstanding customer service and support - I cannot think of a more positive experience from an IT platform provider (given that we only use 32 licenses - we feel like we are treated like a mayor/significant customer - well done)

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, easy to onboard and integrate, exceptional (virtually real time) customer service and query management, versatility of application, making information visible across the organization. We've had an extremely positive product and service experience thus far

Aspetti negativi:

Not a lot missing, perhaps if they could create better step-costing (i.e above 20 users/30 users and so forth) we would roll it out much further into the organization as (say) 20 or 30 users use it all the time but if we we had another 20 or 30 'restricted use' licenses at half the cost we would add this one (the ROI drops at a point when you add more and more licenses for staff that uese it less frequently for narrow uses i.e. part stock control/inventory)

Amber
Business Support Specialist (Canada)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Maintain X

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: It has been great moving to Maintain X. They always work with us for our success!

Aspetti positivi:

Maintain X has such great features and after doing A LOT of research and testing of other platforms, out performs all that I have found. It is very user friendly (which is helpful for folks who are used to working on the tools and not as much with technology). The support we get is great - from chat to our account manager. They have always tried to work with us to find ways we can utilize the system in a way that works for us. We use it everyday all day for work orders (Reactive), and preventative (PM) and it has been a dream since we implemented it over a year ago now. We also use another app that has integrated well with helping us automate other jobs that we used to manually put into Maintain X.

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing is per seat - it would be great if there was a package price for unlimited users or even "up to 30 or 50" users. It would be nice to be able to access reporting on mobile. Would like more than just 1 level of hierarchy (parent/child) in assets and locations.

Nathan
Manager, Maintenance Planner (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy to set up, great support and easy to use

Commenti: Overall experience is great. I highly recommend MaintainX

Aspetti positivi:

The implementation team knew exactly what they were doing and took care of every request I threw at them. The process moved very quickly. After implementation the users found the mobile application very easy and has had tons of success.

Aspetti negativi:

Since our business is not large enough for the enterprise option it didnt make sense to go in that direction. I do wish there was more customization ability without having to go to enterprise.

Allen
Adminstrative (USA)
Import & Export, 51-200 dipendenti

MaintainX CMMS Review

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall extremely positive and happy without purchase

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use and implementation. Phone App is extremely easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Cannot add multiple assets to a work order but that is a small small con

Utente Verificato
Agricoltura, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

MaintainX makes organizing and showing corrective actions for inspections easy!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall MaintainX has helped keep our managers and operators on task with what needs to be done and when.

Aspetti positivi:

It automatically creates corrective action work orders for items that need correction.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of being able to get alerts for work orders that are due.

Steven
Engineering Supervisor (UK)
Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti

Capstone Review

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall I cannot fault this system and would definitely recommend it to anybody.

Aspetti positivi:

The customer support has been above and beyond. [sensitive content hidden] has been guiding us every step of the way and has been outstanding in setting up our system. He is a credit to the company.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't found any yet. The entire process from start to finish and ongoing has been excellent.

Madison
Lab Manager (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti

Use of MaintainX for instrument PM and RM tracking

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: It has been great to work with MaintainX and the functionality keeps improving with more options being developed all the time

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Its very user friendly and has a fantastic user interface.

Aspetti negativi:

We use the time feature of the work orders and while the web app will start a timer it does not actually log that time, it has to be done manually. Same for moving a WO from open to in progress, time is not tracked

Jesse
Facilities Director (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

MaintainX will supercharge your maintenance programs

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I couldn’t imagine managing the facility without it. We had no system when I started. And this has been a game changer. It has taken a while to really get integrated but that’s not the fault of MaintainX, more of the slow restructuring of the entire maintenance program at this facility. MaintainX has been the central tool to help make this happen.

Aspetti positivi:

Having everything in on place. The more I can stay on this platform the more I can keep things organized.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of user tagging in messages, and an inbox to track tagged messages happening in the work order comments module. And there should be more visibility to the conversations happening in the work order. Not really a con but more of a feature request.

Donald
Maintenance Manager (USA)
Macchinari, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy to use Great results

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, maintainX is a great system that is still evolving to meet the customers needs. it has made tracking work orders for both scheduled and unsceduled work very easy and inventory managment is great.

Aspetti positivi:

it is an easy to set up system, cloud based and moble friendly. The end users can navigatge the system from a phone or tablet with ease to manage assets, find parts, and complete work oreders.

Aspetti negativi:

Scheduling module could use some help. It is difficult to schedule work that may have a differwent due date that scheduled date. Receiving against PO's is complicated because it does not account for partially received orders.

Mike
Plant Engineer (USA)
Prodotti tessili, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A CMMS that fits in you pocket.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Working with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.

Aspetti positivi:

MaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX. It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis. Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.

Tom
Process Improvement Process Lead (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 51-200 dipendenti

Very Satisfied

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've now had several meetings with our maintenance team. We have completed our first weekly's and will we are in progress with our first departments monthly PM's. The software is everything that I was lead to expect and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredibly resourceful, responsive and helpful. It's always nice to make a decision after testing 15 solutions (felt like 1000) and feel confident that you've made the correct decision. I feel that way right now and wanted to share. We still have some setup to go - I'm taking the walk before run approach with the guys but this is slick. I'm looking forward to the partnership.

Aspetti positivi:

The seamless transition between the desktop and the mobile app make this a really nice solution. The reporting, filtering and scheduling abilities of the work orders is really nice and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

So far the only cons were identified at selection and were so minor they didn't prohibit me from selecting the solution. Little things like work orders have a really slick ability to save filters but reporting and the mobile app do not have it. It's not a huge deal since mobile users can filter to themselves and see only what they need to but it would be helpful if they could save encompassing filters such as specific departments and weekly vs monthly vs annually.

Andy
Corporate Equipment Reliability Manager (USA)
Imballaggi e contenitori, 501-1.000 dipendenti

MaintainX review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Good platform, great support. Still needs some growth, but happy with results so far.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple and easy to use & learn. Fast turnaround on support.

Aspetti negativi:

Some capabilities are limited by constraints of the program. Example- cross-category escalation capability, scheduling block, “bad actor” asset tracking Pareto. Some aspects are only attainable through enterprise level.. the cost is higher than what you currently get out of it in my opinion.

Karl
Property Manager (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti

CHANGES EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER + MORE MONEY

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Fantastic! Everyone from the team ive spoken with is great. And the product is fantastic.

Aspetti positivi:

Perfect with a couple of Adjustments (personally) for my unique property management business. I have more time for my family and work, my clients are happy seeing the results easily with the use of the PDF features. And I am making more money as a result. CHOOSE THEM YOU CANT GO WRONG.

Aspetti negativi:

I had to make some adjustments to the way I do things, which isn't a bad thing. Only improvement I can currently think of is to make it easier to send PDF's to "clients" rather than "vendors" as it would suit my needs better.

Blake
Maintenance Planner (USA)
Prodotti chimici, 51-200 dipendenti

Biokyowa Maintenance Planner Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am very happy with MaintainX. The customer suport is very helpful. We are able to add an endless amount of information to our database very easily.

Aspetti positivi:

The user-friendly interface is very easy to navigate. We are able to use this technology with various age groups of technicians and everyone was able to catch on quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

Our major issue on the software is not having the ability to auto generate new procedures from within a procedure. For instance, if I have a procedure that says "Is a hot work permit required?", If the answer is "Yes", it would be nice for the software to automatically add that "Hot work procedure" to the work order instead of an admin having to add it. It would also be nice if technicians could add procedures on their own from their tablets.

Scott
Manufacturing Engineer (UK)
Industria edilizia, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great, easy to use maintenance system for little cost!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, the ability for anyone on our site to be able to request a job, upload photos and assign assets. These can then be approved or rejected and scheduled in easily. Weekly and daily calendars with work orders is great for visualisation and keeping everyone busy and informed.

Aspetti negativi:

Some reporting tools are a little lacking, you should have the ability to create a custom report that gives you the same look, format and data on a reoccurring schedule that you set yourself. For example monthly reporting of time vs cost for the same assets each month regardless if the value is £0 or £10000

Christopher
Property & Fleet Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I oversee Property and Fleet maintenance for a small rehabilitation company that sets up clients in supported living environments. When I came into the position, there was no process for staff to submit these requests, so they would fly in by all sorts of methods: texts, emails, calls, quick shout-outs, etc. It was a mess without a method to keep communication organized. The previous person in my position would just scribble a jumble of notes to try and remember everything. After researching a few potential apps, I knew that I wanted the process to be as simple as possible for our staff. When there's a maintenance issue: 1) Take a photo (which often describes the issue in more detail than our staff thinks to do); 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3)Hit send. I also appreciate being able to reference the specific work order within the app to ask follow up questions and to let the requester know when the work order is done. MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

Aspetti positivi:

I really enjoy the ease of use of the app for both myself and our staff in submitting work order requests. 1) Take a photo; 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3) Hit send.

Aspetti negativi:

I had a bit of an issue trying to get some of our staff to adopt the new process of using an app to submit work order requests - even though it couldn't be any easier. By old (inefficient) habits, they still wanted to text, email, call, shout-out, etc when there was an issue. As much as I tried to encourage them to use the app in these instances, I couldn't ignore their requests - which just further conditioned them to head in the wrong direction. After mentioning this issue and asking for a "Requester tab" to be available when creating a new work order, the MaintainX team worked to build this suggestion into their software (shout-out to Hugo!). Now I have the secret weapon to gently nudge our staff to learn the ease and benefits of using the MaintainX app!

Kevin
Facility Director (USA)
Macchinari, 201-500 dipendenti

Easy to use CMMS system

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: we have now streamline our work order system with all employees, we now have a database of parts inventory that is tied to each machine and we are able to show cost and time analysis per machine.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy for everyone to use, all the requestors had to have was a smartphone and they were able to create a work order

Aspetti negativi:

it is hard to distinguish between current, scheduled and future work orders in the database. I would also like to see a clear picture of actual downtime of equipment.

Nadir Michael
Nadir Michael
Senior Property Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

MaintainX is an excellent tool for Facilities Management

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The report tracking allows me to visually demonstrate the needs of our department to the C-Suite. Very helpful in explaining costs that most suits are not accustomed to dealing with.

Aspetti positivi:

It is a very easy app to teach to employees. It does not take a lot of time to get your team started using the product.

Aspetti negativi:

The premium version of the app is rather expensive. I created a less flashy version of MaintainX using HTML and Java for web browsers but the phone based app is preferred by staff.

Bryan
CEO (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti

Better than the rest

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Great app with everything we were looking for and way below the cost of others. Great support team. We know we can get our jobs done and communicate better as a team using this app.

Aspetti positivi:

They reach out to us personally every so often to ask if we would like to change anything. They always listen to the issues we have and correct it as soon as possible.

Aspetti negativi:

You can only add one photo at a time in comments.

Luke
Service Engineer (UK)
Dispositivi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Perfect software to quickly set up and go

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Brilliant, I was able to dive in head first and get a full maintenance schedule for the next 5 years, along with over 100 assets all with an individual fault request portal, custom servicing stickers for information, all within 1 month of signing up. It has really revolutionised and streamlined our maintenance.

Aspetti positivi:

The overall set up and integration was extremely easy, a few days sat down with my current schedule and I was able to transfer it all over and create a much better system. As well, the customer service is always very friendly and quick. Also, whilst using it there seems to be constant upgrades to the system based off of user feedback which is nice to see. We use this everyday from service reports to PPM and stock checks. The QR codes for assests are EXTREMELY useful.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features could be better streamlined to do more complicated checks, but most ideas are possible with the time. Also a more editable request portal would be ideal

Jeremiah
Supervisor Equipment Tech (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great product to keep organized

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Keeping a better digital copy of all things that are done on machinery

Aspetti positivi:

This has kept me organized when I first started as the maintenance supervisor.

Aspetti negativi:

I believe that there should be a little more ease of use for requesters.

Neal
Maintenance Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

Best in class!

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it was and has been great I do recommend this product for a specific scale of operation that's not looking for a full enterprise level solution.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use for myself the administrator and how simple it is for the technicians to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the view of what is completed and what is open on the home page is not the easiest to filter for a quick view and the PO's only allow for USD and no other currency which is hard when we do a ton of overseas purchasing of machine parts.