My one-stop shop for project management

Data della recensione: 9/12/2019
Matthew J.
Digital Account Manager
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: It has been phenomenal. It's my go-to project management tool (and I've tried many) and I absolutely love it and can rely on it to deliver for me.

Vantaggi: - Payments/Proposals/Invoicing, the fact that I can run projects for clients and then send them beautifully generated invoices with tasks, rates, etc. is such a killer set of features - the UI and UX, everything is well placed, makes sense AND looks good. There is little to no learning curve, simply dive into it, configure it how you want and be on your way. - the features behind tasks and how powerful they are, there's a lot of oomph behind how you can create tasks with custom field and a variety of other features which allow you to get extremely granular if you want

Inconvenienti: - the calendar syncing, on many occasions the events and tasks would duplicate in my Google Calendar and create a headache for me whenever I tried to look at my personal calendar with my task/work calendar. I reached out to support about this and didn't really receive a clear fix on the issue - which brings me to my second con, which is the support. While it is there, it's not as readily available as I would like and most of the time the response are very minimal when you would like a more complex answer, but I think that comes down to the size of the team.

The "Swiss army knife" for online business owners

Data della recensione: 2/10/2019
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Media online, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Plutio has probably been the tool I use the most for my business. It's incredible how much it can do! Using one tool instead of 5-6 is a lifesaver both in terms of winning some time back (because you don't have to switch from tool A to tool B all the time) and saving some $ on subscriptions.

Vantaggi: When I came across Plutio, it claimed to be the one (and only) platform/tool one could use to run his/her business. I have to say that, for what I've seen so far, Plutio really delivers on the claim! I'm a big fan of this "centralized hub" aspect, the ability to manage different parts of your business with one tool (which, thanks to the mobile app, you could leverage even with nothing but your smartphone).

Inconvenienti: The inability to easily change the view of a project board (this is a feature available in other project management tools)

Best Project Management Tool By Far

Data della recensione: 21/8/2019
Jeff B.
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Plutio has been an amazing, life-altering experience for the better. I was lucky to be in the market for something when Teamwork kicked me to the curb, and this has fit the bill beyond my wildest dreams.

Vantaggi: Plutio keeps me organized without relying on email to manage tasks and collaborate with my customers. I'm able to keep projects separate and assign permissions on a project by project basis. I have always hated the way I had to search for tasks in my emails, that's archaic. Now I never lose tasks and get reminders by email and iphone app. I love the push notification I receive to my iphone watch when somebody on my team updates a project,

Inconvenienti: It's hard to find a con with this, but if there was one concise place where I could find 2 min tutorials on all the functions I'm not using that would be great. But I also understand that with the rate Leo from Plutio keeps pushing out new updates, that would be difficult.

Plutio goes from strength to strength!

Data della recensione: 21/5/2019
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: It's been a joy using Plutio, including engaging with the founders on Facebook. They post updates regularly, and the community is very helpful and fun! Honestly, is a software allowed to be this fun to use? The star feature for us is Night Mode. We work a lot at night, and the night mode feature saves our eyesight from strain. Every software should implement such a feature! We also love that we can accept offline payments from recurring invoices (if you don't like Stripe or PayPal). Especially if you don't want to pay 2.9% fee for $1,000+ transactions.

Vantaggi: Plutio is very refreshing to use. It's an all-in-one small business tool that we use daily for Project Management. The team behind Plutio are very fun and engaging, and new features get added almost weekly! While Plutio has CRM, Invoicing, Proposal and other features, we mainly use it for Project Management. It's worth the price of admission for this feature alone.

Inconvenienti: My team wishes there was more power to the CRM feature. In the year we've used Plutio, it's certainly improved, but it doesn't hold a candle to our preferred CRM Flexie. That's to be expected as this is an all-in-one product where Flexie isn't. Ultimately, I think Plutio is perfect for small businesses who want a low monthly cost but wish for maximum functionality in a single tool. With the recent API function using webhooks, you can now connect Plutio to literally any other software that uses webhooks. Very powerful!

Great Value for the Money

Data della recensione: 17/6/2019
Joshua W.
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: The product is awesome, but it is a newer product that comes with the struggles related to that. Rep and the team are amazing at getting things rolled out quickly but expect some small headaches, especially with newer features.

Vantaggi: This software is being built with a certain customer in mind and the features that are being added are continually making it a better purchase. Their Project Management features are GREAT and are the bedrock of the software for me.

Inconvenienti: For certain pieces of the software (Invoicing and Time Sheets) there are small issues that do not allow me to use them currently. Invoicing was not reliable when using it for recurring payments. Time sheets are missing some features that I would need to use them. Mostly the ability for the Admin to edit, add, or remove time entries of employees.

Great Value & Customer Support

Data della recensione: 18/2/2019
Lili C.
Post Wedding Specialist
Fotografia, 51-200 dipendenti

Commenti: Great experience!

Vantaggi: It takes care of what it needs to take care of (managing freelance operations, in my case) without extra fuss or added complications in the process! I git one of the lifetime plans from AppSumo and I'm glad I did. Tracking time within it has been very helpful as well, making me realize how much I'm making per hour (which, in turn, helps me price my services better). The tool keeps evolving, and the customer support (where the actual CEO will answer your emails and address your concerns!) is great. I am using it to invoice customers, create proposals, and keep track of my active projects. More and more, the processes that I used to handle with several different tools are just grouped in Plutio making my life super easy! Love this tool and I'm sure I'll continue to use it in the years to come.

Inconvenienti: I know there are a number of things missing but I was able to work around anything that I was not getting directly from Plutio (such as recurring invoices) via the calendar. I wish there was a way to either integrate Calendly to Plutio, or create a kind of "live" timeslot for clients to ask for meetings and calls. That and managing my emails through the app would be the only two things missing from it to make me use it 100% of the time and not even need other applications or software accesses. However, I don't mind keeping my emails apart from it since I feel it helps me pace my work better.

One of the Best All-in-one Business Management Software

Data della recensione: 13/4/2019
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
Marketing e pubblicità, 13-50 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: So far so great!

Vantaggi: Ever since I decided to use Plutio to monitor my Freelance Business, all I can say is it’s probably one of my Top Ten Software for the Best Business Management. When they say “Manage your Entire Business”, they mean it like for real. From Task Management, Project Management, Proposal Creation and Management, Invoice Tracking and Management, Time Tracking such as Real-time Stats, Timesheets for your Billable Tasks and so much more. Plutio also has one of the smoothest Dashboards, its amazing. If you’re a Freelancer or an owner of Small Business or Agency, Plutio will be a right fit for you since it has everything you need to bootstrap your Freelance Business or Small Agency.

Inconvenienti: Since Plutio have the most features you need to start your Freelance Business or Small Agency, the learning curve is rather long and the Dashboard might be too overwhelming for starters like you but don’t worry, Plutio will not leave you behind, Plutio have their own tutorials to use it properly and use the features effectively and efficiently.

Excellent platform

Data della recensione: 17/10/2019
Nelson M.
Ceo
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: It is a good buy the costumer service it is a little slow

Vantaggi: I like we can integrate payment getaway with stripe

Inconvenienti: So many bugs constantly fixed, and prefer new feature than works well feature actual

Great Project and Business Management Solution

Data della recensione: 9/5/2019
Christian K.
Programmer Analyst
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I am a freelance web developer with multiple projects at once. Plutio makes it easy for me to manage them.

Vantaggi: Plutio allows you to not only manage the projects you work on, but some of the business side of things too. Proposals can be generated from within and then easily move into project work and finally invoiced and payment received—all within the same application! It allows you to customize each project as needed and you can even create templates to start things faster. On top of all that, you can give clients logins so they can get in and collaborate, communicate and see progress on their project.

Inconvenienti: It's subscription based license model. It takes a little time to get aquatinted to seeing things up and really begin to utilize it's features.

Dream Service

Data della recensione: 20/2/2019
Entrepreneurial Fellow
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I've had this app for about 2 years sitting in my app collection box. This year, i've FINALLY decided to use it. And I am SO glad that I did. It's so easy to track all the systems I am creating in my business in one convenient place. Recently I had a question and the answers were given so quickly. Customer service is so personable and they are quick to help you get your issue solved. They're always open to letting users know what's in the timeline in our facebook group and ask us often what we really would like to see in the app.

Vantaggi: Customer service is AMAZING
Love the color scheme
You can create proposals right inside the app
They have a handy mobile app
Creating projects is easy

Inconvenienti: I'd like to be able to send agreements to clients independent of a proposal. I know this is something they are working on, though

Great for tracking all my projects

Data della recensione: 16/10/2018
Darryl D.
Chief Executive Officer
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I run a Digital Marketing Agency and use Plutio to keep track of various projects, duties and stages of completion. I can create customer task boards for repeated projects and easily move my jobs from one status to the next and back if needed. All the while, I can track the work at various rates of pay and charge my clients accordingly. This software MAKES me money.

Vantaggi: template create, timesheet & reminders, ease of use

Inconvenienti: kind of basic UI, I'd prefer more aggressive integrations- i.e. when opening certain software, plutio asks to start time clock

Risposta del fornitore

da Plutio il giorno 18/10/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback Darryl!

Regarding integrations, we agree with you and its why we have been working on our public API!

Our API is very close to be released and it will open the doors to unlimited possibilities.

We can't wait :)

Wow!! - Highest Recommendation - Wow!!

Data della recensione: 14/3/2019
Karrie C.
CMO
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: Wow! I just LOVE Plutio and I am SO glad I​ found them!! I have been helping small businesses for 2 decades as a marketing and marketing business development expert and there is NOTHING out there that does ALL that Plutio does for the small business owner juggling many hats. We use Plutio to manage our internal work, keep our group and private coaching clients on track as keep everyone on a recurring billing plan based on their program - ALL IN ONE PLACE!!! I haven't even fully dived into all the things Plutio can really do but I am already in love and I highly recommend this to every small business owner and freelance PERIOD!

Inconvenienti: I really can't think of anything - they are a young company but, wow, they are working hard to create a GREAT product with AMAZING service.

Really loving Plutio. I use it everyday for my team task

Data della recensione: 29/7/2019
Marketing Strategist
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Really loving Plutio. I use it every day for my tasks and my team tasks and if they add the pipeline feature it would be the best.

Vantaggi: So simple and clean interface. In a couple of minutes, you learn how to use it. They have webhooks!

Inconvenienti: I would like to have a pipeline for projects.

What a great tool to manage business

Data della recensione: 5/12/2019
Houssem eddine G.
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Plutio offers a good user experience, we, our employees and our clients loves it. I believe it has a bright future ;)

Vantaggi: We started using Plutio few months ago, we mainly use it for invoices and project proposals. It allowed us to automate our workflow, be more organised and save time.
Two things that made me LOVE Plutio:
1. The interface that very beautiful and users friendly (our customers loves it)
2. The team behind the project is extraordinary, they keep improving the product and they have a clear roadmap.

Inconvenienti: Nothing except some small bugs here and there. I would also love to see some custom views on projects boards

An Essential PM Tool

Data della recensione: 16/7/2019
Leonardo W.
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti

Commenti: I am very happy with Plutio, nothing to say

Vantaggi: Plutio is not just a project management tool, you can use it to manage multiple projects, send proposals that will accept digitally signed and biding contracts, send invoices, charge customers and Leo even added a bot and inbox system to deal with customers. Is possible to have a customer portal and invite people to work with your project. It's a really powerful tool, and Leo is an awesome developer!

Inconvenienti: It would be nice to have files to email, where the customer would be able to send files to us, using just the email.

Plutio is a Swiss Army knife for your business.

Data della recensione: 29/7/2019
Camille A.
Business Owner
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: We have tasks, projects, live chat, proposals, invoicing, time tracking... what's not to love? But I hope they first focus on one feature then move onto next feature/ fix bugs. But, I love that their owner keeps us updated on what's happening on their fb group.

Inconvenienti: I just hope their UI could be better than their current one. A bit buggy and beta version maybe but it works fine.

Very Promising new Project Management Software

Data della recensione: 25/4/2019
Jason J.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I want to love them, but I'm still in the like phase. I think once the product matures just a little more it will be a fantastic product at a very fair price point.

Vantaggi: Plutio looks like a very promising tool for small to medium businesses and solo entrepreneurs. Some of the features they are implementing besides project management are timesheets, invoicing, customer proposals, direct messaging clients, and integrated calendaring amongst others. Customer support is great and very responsive and active in their FB support group.

Inconvenienti: Some of the features aren't quite there yet as far as usability and customization. They are a small startup and sometimes slow to roll out the features by the dates they have set on their roadmap. If they want to expand and keep up with the competition they are going to need to grow their internal team to be able to implement the features on their roadmap in a more timely fashion.

One app to rule them all (Perfect app to manage bussiness)

Data della recensione: 4/12/2018
Stratos K.
Web Designer
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I am a Plutio user for more than a year now. When it started it had basic capabilities for tasks and some basic settings. Since there the developers are working hard to add features, taking ideas from us and improving the app in every way. I could not be happier that bought the lifetime plan when it lunched.
I recommend to freelancers and small business .

Vantaggi: The flexibility, the customization and the overall settings that can make Plutio work as you like. It includes tasks list, projects, calendar, proposals, invoices and some more.

Inconvenienti: The mobile app is a little slow but they work to improve it

Great all in one business manager for startups

Data della recensione: 12/3/2019
Michael H.
Co-Founder | Creative Director
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: We use Plutio in our agency to track our time per project (timesheets), generate recurring invoices for some clients, project management, and a lite-CRM. It does a great job of bringing all of these things under one roof, so there's only one subscription to manage ever month!

Vantaggi: Plutio is essentially the swiss army knife for startups. The Kanban boards are comparable to Trello, Invoicing is quite robust with payments, and recurring invoices. Time tracking per project is great, and works wonderfully for managing hourly/cost budgets. Best of all, Plutio is quite cost effective for teams, with the base package allowing up to 5 users. Even the solo/freelancer tier is very generous. The UI/UX throughout the app is also A1. All of our staff members had no issues switching over from other softwares and getting the hang of Plutio within 1 working day.

Inconvenienti: There isn't a whole lot to dislike about Plutio. Feature-wise, it'll fall a bit short in some places when compared to standalone competitors (ex: Timesheet functionality compared to Harvest, etc.).

TIme-saving Tool for Local Business

Data della recensione: 6/3/2019
Phillip C.
Marketingq
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: We are a small local business and Plutio helps to manage our projects, proposals and invoices easily under one platform. Our favorite features is the ability to invite teammates (aka suppliers) and to create custom fields for specific templates as required for our business needs. Simply love the flexibility and yes, they're always in active development.

Inconvenienti: Plutio is truly a near all-in-one business management tool and for the subscription price, there's nothing for us to complain about

The best thing I have invested in to date

Data della recensione: 25/4/2019
Fabio D.
Founder and Marketing Architect
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I can't even explain how much of a positive impact Plutio has been to my business. The robust features have made my agency truly stand out from the crowd. Leo is always communicative and responsive with support and updates. Looking forward to the roadmap coming to life and Plutio adding even more value to my business.

Vantaggi: User interface and experience
Features are amazing
Love the customisation abd whitelabelling
Communication features so that my team and clients can streamline infomation sharing

Inconvenienti: Can be laggy sometimes
Features can't come fast enough

Plutio: A One Stop Shop Solution

Data della recensione: 11/2/2019
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Istruzione superiore, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Plutio has been part of my software arsenal for just a matter of months so far; I haven’t quite committed to it whole-heartedly in my day job in higher education, but I keep it open on my desktop and utilize it for jotting quick tasks that follow me around on my various devices. I plan on moving my wife’s small service business to Plutio when the subscription runs out on another SAAS service, so I’m a believer in what the developers are up to and where they are heading.

Vantaggi: Right out of the virtual box, Plutio is really adept at managing a growing business, with links to projects and tasks, proposals, invoices and time-tracking, along with links to your calendar(s), contacts and more. It is clearly an overachiever.

Inconvenienti: With its broad approach, it can be hard to be the best-of-breed in so many areas, and the danger is that the user will get stuck in Plutio-world while the real world passes them by. To their credit, however, the developers are constantly adding features—including integrations to those other “best-of-breed” products and services.

many tools into one place

Data della recensione: 21/2/2019
Daniel V.
Olympic FreeStyle & MMA Wrestling Coach
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: most of the tools inside are useful for my business

Vantaggi: I like how I can add permission to my clients as well as partners in a project. Massive benefit as they can access and share important info and see all the tasks. Also, the invoicing features which now has subscriptions.

Inconvenienti: Often when new features are released something breaks and it can take some time to fix it. However, it always gets fixed but it takes time which can frustrate me sometimes.

I LOVE PLUTIO!

Data della recensione: 4/12/2018
Karl M.
Full Stack Dev.
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: Being able to keep up with everything I need to run my business in one application.

Inconvenienti: Bugs : Sometimes there are bugs that pop their little heads up from time to time. The team is doing a great job at staying on them but it can be a couple of days / weeks before they can fix them.

Great Personal Productivity Tool

Data della recensione: 30/9/2019
Raymond C.
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: All in one tool for productivity boost! Feature rich to-do list with highly customisable reminder, tags, custom fields. Also, it comes with enhanced features like time tracking, invoicing, multiple calender sync, gantt chart, kanban view, etc.....The app is improving from time to time. Highly recommended productivity tool for personal or for team management.

Inconvenienti: There are still some bugs but overall it is improving fast.