Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Plutio

Un'applicazione per gestire l'intera azienda.

Ulteriori informazioni su Plutio

Stai visualizzando 98 recensioni

Shade O.
Business Owner
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 24/12/2019

"A Joy to Use!"

Commenti: A great product to use - very intuitive and useful. I use it for all my clients. The founder is also very responsive and open to feedback which is always a plus in my book!

Vantaggi: The software is very easy to use; I like the fact that it handles most of what I need for my business - making it a one-stop place for my business needs : from writing proposals, to sending out invoices, to a light CRM, to project management, and the list goes on! It is indeed a joy to use!

Inconvenienti: Nothing really. The software is constantly being updated so anything that is currently not working that is reported is fixed in good time. It's a growing tool and so I don't consider that a negative!

• Data della recensione: 24/12/2019
Kelly W.
Marketing specialist
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 15/1/2020

"All-in-one solution for every small business owner"

Commenti: Before using Plutio I used one app for time tracking, another one for invoicing, another one for task management, another one for messaging and I was still looking for a good option for proposals. That’s five different apps I was using just to do the admin for my one-person business! When I found Plutio, I thought it sounded like a great all-in-one solution and it most definitely is. I can do all of those tasks in the one app and more. Plus everything looks more professional and I save time creating receipts as well. Soon the team will be adding in form capabilities which will mean I’ll also be able to do onboarding questionnaires through Plutio instead of just with a Word document. I’m super excited about that one. Plutio is a really new solution so there have been sone teething issues along the way but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team have been super responsive and are always quick to fix any bugs or explain anything I’m not sure about. And they’re constantly improving the product so it just keeps getting more useful. I would recommend Plutio to any sole trader and small business owner. It solves so many problems and is good value to boot.

Vantaggi: - replaces a whole bunch of apps so all admin can be done in one program
- outputs generally look professional
- regular improvements

Inconvenienti: - fairly frequent bugs (but they’re quickly fixed)
- I want to be able to customise a few things that are fixed at the moment
- constant improvements mean some things change regularly and I have to spend time updating my processes as a result and often there’s no warning of the change so I have to make updates on the fly

• Data della recensione: 15/1/2020
Sheila X.
Writer
Scrittura e attività redazionali, Lavoratore autonomo
    Nessuna recensione
  • Data della recensione: 18/6/2020

"Great all in one software for small busineses or self-employed"

Commenti: Great business software to meet all of your invoices, payments, timesheets, and more!

Vantaggi: I use Plutio for all of my business needs, such as timesheets, invoices, list of clients, payments, and so many more! Fortunately, Plutio UI's has Trello-feel so it wasn't hard to get used to it quickly and hit the ground running with it!

Inconvenienti: Sometimes it does it would feel it falls short in a few areas, such as the inability to do a stopwatch within the platform to keep track of the time. I'll like it if I could just start the timer in the software, pause, and then stop when I'm done with working, then Plutio will automatically create a new timesheet based on that.

• Data della recensione: 18/6/2020
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/9/2019

"Focused on new features that sound cool while 3yr old UX issues remain unaddressed"

Vantaggi: Look and feel are fairly nice. Visually, Plutio is pretty great.

Inconvenienti: UX issues are never addressed. Bugs last for years. Meanwhile, they've developed live chat and fancy rich text editors that don't address Plutio's core functionality issues.

• Data della recensione: 3/9/2019
Barry T.
MD
  • Data della recensione: 30/3/2020

"Support Doesn't Always Need A Truss Just a Great Owner"

Commenti: The other day I tried to be clever and change my url login from my name to the one of the business whilst also changing the login email too. You guessed it. I made a mess and I couldn't login anymore. Trying to reset the password didn't recognise the old or the new email and I didn't appear that the url had changed either. So this was one big mess on top of multiple others. We do Wordpress support and maintenance so I'm not an amateur on this. Anyway to cut to the quick Leo (The Boss) got onto it and worried the issue to death over the week. He had to do a search of the database to find that I had mistyped my login email address meaning I couldn't reset the password. It didn't help either that I had setup a trial site as well. Today I am back in and WHY? Because Leo (The Boss) is a STAR and he, well, just cares. Thank you Leo...and... I have been a customer of Plutio since 2017. Why? Because I loved the way they GET what the Freelancer really needs to run their business. They listen and since late 2017 the product has only got better and better. I have used Basecamp 2 and still use Basecamp 3 for legacy clients but they are not a patch on the flexibility and usability that Plutio delivers. First time using Support and loved the process too. Why not try the 14 day trial it will revolutionise the way you handle your clients forever. Cheers Barry Tolson

Vantaggi: I have been a customer of Plutio since 2017. Why? Because I loved the way they GET what the Freelancer really needs to run their business. They listen and since late 2017 the product has only got better and better.

Inconvenienti: The other day I tried to be clever and change my url login from my name to the one of the business whilst also changing the login email too. You guessed it. I made a mess and I couldn't login anymore. Trying to reset the password didn't recognise the old or the new email and I didn't appear that the url had changed either. So this was one big mess on top of multiple others. We do Wordpress support and maintenance so I'm not an amateur on this.

• Data della recensione: 30/3/2020
Matthew J.
Digital Account Manager
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/12/2019

"My one-stop shop for project management"

Commenti: It has been phenomenal. It's my go-to project management tool (and I've tried many) and I absolutely love it and can rely on it to deliver for me.

Vantaggi: - Payments/Proposals/Invoicing, the fact that I can run projects for clients and then send them beautifully generated invoices with tasks, rates, etc. is such a killer set of features - the UI and UX, everything is well placed, makes sense AND looks good. There is little to no learning curve, simply dive into it, configure it how you want and be on your way. - the features behind tasks and how powerful they are, there's a lot of oomph behind how you can create tasks with custom field and a variety of other features which allow you to get extremely granular if you want

Inconvenienti: - the calendar syncing, on many occasions the events and tasks would duplicate in my Google Calendar and create a headache for me whenever I tried to look at my personal calendar with my task/work calendar. I reached out to support about this and didn't really receive a clear fix on the issue - which brings me to my second con, which is the support. While it is there, it's not as readily available as I would like and most of the time the response are very minimal when you would like a more complex answer, but I think that comes down to the size of the team.

• Data della recensione: 9/12/2019
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Media online, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 2/10/2019

"The "Swiss army knife" for online business owners"

Commenti: Plutio has probably been the tool I use the most for my business. It's incredible how much it can do! Using one tool instead of 5-6 is a lifesaver both in terms of winning some time back (because you don't have to switch from tool A to tool B all the time) and saving some $ on subscriptions.

Vantaggi: When I came across Plutio, it claimed to be the one (and only) platform/tool one could use to run his/her business. I have to say that, for what I've seen so far, Plutio really delivers on the claim! I'm a big fan of this "centralized hub" aspect, the ability to manage different parts of your business with one tool (which, thanks to the mobile app, you could leverage even with nothing but your smartphone).

Inconvenienti: The inability to easily change the view of a project board (this is a feature available in other project management tools)

• Data della recensione: 2/10/2019
Jeff B.
  • Data della recensione: 21/8/2019

"Best Project Management Tool By Far"

Commenti: Plutio has been an amazing, life-altering experience for the better. I was lucky to be in the market for something when Teamwork kicked me to the curb, and this has fit the bill beyond my wildest dreams.

Vantaggi: Plutio keeps me organized without relying on email to manage tasks and collaborate with my customers. I'm able to keep projects separate and assign permissions on a project by project basis. I have always hated the way I had to search for tasks in my emails, that's archaic. Now I never lose tasks and get reminders by email and iphone app. I love the push notification I receive to my iphone watch when somebody on my team updates a project,

Inconvenienti: It's hard to find a con with this, but if there was one concise place where I could find 2 min tutorials on all the functions I'm not using that would be great. But I also understand that with the rate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Plutio keeps pushing out new updates, that would be difficult.

• Data della recensione: 21/8/2019
Nelson M.
Ceo
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/10/2019

"Excellent platform"

Commenti: It is a good buy the costumer service it is a little slow

Vantaggi: I like we can integrate payment getaway with stripe

Inconvenienti: So many bugs constantly fixed, and prefer new feature than works well feature actual

• Data della recensione: 17/10/2019
Shivbhadrasinh G.
Co-founder and CMO
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/6/2020

"Useful tool for task management"

Commenti: Good job done but can be made better still with the help of the technical team.

Vantaggi: Plutio was helpful while working remotely during the pandemic for easy task management. Our company had no experience of work from home but plutio made it easier for me to manage the employees' tasks and also increased their productivity when working from home.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes you have to face technical glitches and errors.
Dealing with such errors every now and then is surely a con.

• Data della recensione: 15/6/2020
  • Data della recensione: 21/5/2019

"Plutio goes from strength to strength!"

Commenti: It's been a joy using Plutio, including engaging with the founders on Facebook. They post updates regularly, and the community is very helpful and fun! Honestly, is a software allowed to be this fun to use? The star feature for us is Night Mode. We work a lot at night, and the night mode feature saves our eyesight from strain. Every software should implement such a feature! We also love that we can accept offline payments from recurring invoices (if you don't like Stripe or PayPal). Especially if you don't want to pay 2.9% fee for $1,000+ transactions.

Vantaggi: Plutio is very refreshing to use. It's an all-in-one small business tool that we use daily for Project Management. The team behind Plutio are very fun and engaging, and new features get added almost weekly! While Plutio has CRM, Invoicing, Proposal and other features, we mainly use it for Project Management. It's worth the price of admission for this feature alone.

Inconvenienti: My team wishes there was more power to the CRM feature. In the year we've used Plutio, it's certainly improved, but it doesn't hold a candle to our preferred CRM Flexie. That's to be expected as this is an all-in-one product where Flexie isn't. Ultimately, I think Plutio is perfect for small businesses who want a low monthly cost but wish for maximum functionality in a single tool. With the recent API function using webhooks, you can now connect Plutio to literally any other software that uses webhooks. Very powerful!

• Data della recensione: 21/5/2019
Joshua W.
  • Data della recensione: 17/6/2019

"Great Value for the Money"

Commenti: The product is awesome, but it is a newer product that comes with the struggles related to that. Rep and the team are amazing at getting things rolled out quickly but expect some small headaches, especially with newer features.

Vantaggi: This software is being built with a certain customer in mind and the features that are being added are continually making it a better purchase. Their Project Management features are GREAT and are the bedrock of the software for me.

Inconvenienti: For certain pieces of the software (Invoicing and Time Sheets) there are small issues that do not allow me to use them currently. Invoicing was not reliable when using it for recurring payments. Time sheets are missing some features that I would need to use them. Mostly the ability for the Admin to edit, add, or remove time entries of employees.

• Data della recensione: 17/6/2019
Lili C.
Post Wedding Specialist
Fotografia, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/2/2019

"Great Value & Customer Support"

Commenti: Great experience!

Vantaggi: It takes care of what it needs to take care of (managing freelance operations, in my case) without extra fuss or added complications in the process! I git one of the lifetime plans from AppSumo and I'm glad I did. Tracking time within it has been very helpful as well, making me realize how much I'm making per hour (which, in turn, helps me price my services better). The tool keeps evolving, and the customer support (where the actual CEO will answer your emails and address your concerns!) is great. I am using it to invoice customers, create proposals, and keep track of my active projects. More and more, the processes that I used to handle with several different tools are just grouped in Plutio making my life super easy! Love this tool and I'm sure I'll continue to use it in the years to come.

Inconvenienti: I know there are a number of things missing but I was able to work around anything that I was not getting directly from Plutio (such as recurring invoices) via the calendar. I wish there was a way to either integrate Calendly to Plutio, or create a kind of "live" timeslot for clients to ask for meetings and calls. That and managing my emails through the app would be the only two things missing from it to make me use it 100% of the time and not even need other applications or software accesses. However, I don't mind keeping my emails apart from it since I feel it helps me pace my work better.

• Data della recensione: 18/2/2019
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
Marketing e pubblicità, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/4/2019

"One of the Best All-in-one Business Management Software"

Commenti: So far so great!

Vantaggi: Ever since I decided to use Plutio to monitor my Freelance Business, all I can say is it’s probably one of my Top Ten Software for the Best Business Management. When they say “Manage your Entire Business”, they mean it like for real. From Task Management, Project Management, Proposal Creation and Management, Invoice Tracking and Management, Time Tracking such as Real-time Stats, Timesheets for your Billable Tasks and so much more. Plutio also has one of the smoothest Dashboards, its amazing. If you’re a Freelancer or an owner of Small Business or Agency, Plutio will be a right fit for you since it has everything you need to bootstrap your Freelance Business or Small Agency.

Inconvenienti: Since Plutio have the most features you need to start your Freelance Business or Small Agency, the learning curve is rather long and the Dashboard might be too overwhelming for starters like you but don’t worry, Plutio will not leave you behind, Plutio have their own tutorials to use it properly and use the features effectively and efficiently.

• Data della recensione: 13/4/2019
Christian K.
Programmer Analyst
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 9/5/2019

"Great Project and Business Management Solution"

Commenti: I am a freelance web developer with multiple projects at once. Plutio makes it easy for me to manage them.

Vantaggi: Plutio allows you to not only manage the projects you work on, but some of the business side of things too. Proposals can be generated from within and then easily move into project work and finally invoiced and payment received—all within the same application! It allows you to customize each project as needed and you can even create templates to start things faster. On top of all that, you can give clients logins so they can get in and collaborate, communicate and see progress on their project.

Inconvenienti: It's subscription based license model. It takes a little time to get aquatinted to seeing things up and really begin to utilize it's features.

• Data della recensione: 9/5/2019
Entrepreneurial Fellow
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo
    Nessuna recensione
  • Data della recensione: 20/2/2019

"Dream Service"

Commenti: I've had this app for about 2 years sitting in my app collection box. This year, i've FINALLY decided to use it. And I am SO glad that I did. It's so easy to track all the systems I am creating in my business in one convenient place. Recently I had a question and the answers were given so quickly. Customer service is so personable and they are quick to help you get your issue solved. They're always open to letting users know what's in the timeline in our facebook group and ask us often what we really would like to see in the app.

Vantaggi: Customer service is AMAZING
Love the color scheme
You can create proposals right inside the app
They have a handy mobile app
Creating projects is easy

Inconvenienti: I'd like to be able to send agreements to clients independent of a proposal. I know this is something they are working on, though

• Data della recensione: 20/2/2019
Darryl D.
Chief Executive Officer
  • Data della recensione: 16/10/2018

"Great for tracking all my projects"

Commenti: I run a Digital Marketing Agency and use Plutio to keep track of various projects, duties and stages of completion. I can create customer task boards for repeated projects and easily move my jobs from one status to the next and back if needed. All the while, I can track the work at various rates of pay and charge my clients accordingly. This software MAKES me money.

Vantaggi: template create, timesheet & reminders, ease of use

Inconvenienti: kind of basic UI, I'd prefer more aggressive integrations- i.e. when opening certain software, plutio asks to start time clock

Risposta del fornitore

da Plutio il giorno 18/10/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback Darryl!

Regarding integrations, we agree with you and its why we have been working on our public API!

Our API is very close to be released and it will open the doors to unlimited possibilities.

We can't wait :)

• Data della recensione: 16/10/2018
Karrie C.
CMO
  • Data della recensione: 14/3/2019

"Wow!! - Highest Recommendation - Wow!!"

Vantaggi: Wow! I just LOVE Plutio and I am SO glad I​ found them!! I have been helping small businesses for 2 decades as a marketing and marketing business development expert and there is NOTHING out there that does ALL that Plutio does for the small business owner juggling many hats. We use Plutio to manage our internal work, keep our group and private coaching clients on track as keep everyone on a recurring billing plan based on their program - ALL IN ONE PLACE!!! I haven't even fully dived into all the things Plutio can really do but I am already in love and I highly recommend this to every small business owner and freelance PERIOD!

Inconvenienti: I really can't think of anything - they are a young company but, wow, they are working hard to create a GREAT product with AMAZING service.

• Data della recensione: 14/3/2019
Leonardo W.
  • Data della recensione: 16/7/2019

"An Essential PM Tool "

Commenti: I am very happy with Plutio, nothing to say

Vantaggi: Plutio is not just a project management tool, you can use it to manage multiple projects, send proposals that will accept digitally signed and biding contracts, send invoices, charge customers and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even added a bot and inbox system to deal with customers. Is possible to have a customer portal and invite people to work with your project. It's a really powerful tool, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an awesome developer!

Inconvenienti: It would be nice to have files to email, where the customer would be able to send files to us, using just the email.

• Data della recensione: 16/7/2019
Marketing Strategist
  • Data della recensione: 29/7/2019

"Really loving Plutio. I use it everyday for my team task"

Commenti: Really loving Plutio. I use it every day for my tasks and my team tasks and if they add the pipeline feature it would be the best.

Vantaggi: So simple and clean interface. In a couple of minutes, you learn how to use it. They have webhooks!

Inconvenienti: I would like to have a pipeline for projects.

Houssem eddine G.
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 5/12/2019

"What a great tool to manage business"

Commenti: Plutio offers a good user experience, we, our employees and our clients loves it. I believe it has a bright future ;)

Vantaggi: We started using Plutio few months ago, we mainly use it for invoices and project proposals. It allowed us to automate our workflow, be more organised and save time.
Two things that made me LOVE Plutio:
1. The interface that very beautiful and users friendly (our customers loves it)
2. The team behind the project is extraordinary, they keep improving the product and they have a clear roadmap.

Inconvenienti: Nothing except some small bugs here and there. I would also love to see some custom views on projects boards

• Data della recensione: 5/12/2019
Joon k L.
Managing Director
  • Data della recensione: 18/12/2019

"Great All-In-One Agency Management Tool"

Commenti: My workflow was comprised of various SaaS tools for each task, such as proposals, invoicing, project management. I had to log in to over 6-7 apps to go through my tasks. Switching to Plutio allowed me to merge all of them into one, saving my team a lot of time.

Vantaggi: It is very easy to set up and use. It's been around for a few years and the team is always updating and working on the platform. Everything works smoothly. All of the features, including project management, allow you to work inside one portal.

Inconvenienti: It is very simple and basic - which is great when you are starting out. It can be difficult to scale if your processes become more complicated. Proposals and contracts are also very simple and basic, but it works.

• Data della recensione: 18/12/2019
Camille A.
Business Owner
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/7/2019

"Plutio is a Swiss Army knife for your business. "

Vantaggi: We have tasks, projects, live chat, proposals, invoicing, time tracking... what's not to love? But I hope they first focus on one feature then move onto next feature/ fix bugs. But, I love that their owner keeps us updated on what's happening on their fb group.

Inconvenienti: I just hope their UI could be better than their current one. A bit buggy and beta version maybe but it works fine.

Jason J.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Data della recensione: 25/4/2019

"Very Promising new Project Management Software"

Commenti: I want to love them, but I'm still in the like phase. I think once the product matures just a little more it will be a fantastic product at a very fair price point.

Vantaggi: Plutio looks like a very promising tool for small to medium businesses and solo entrepreneurs. Some of the features they are implementing besides project management are timesheets, invoicing, customer proposals, direct messaging clients, and integrated calendaring amongst others. Customer support is great and very responsive and active in their FB support group.

Inconvenienti: Some of the features aren't quite there yet as far as usability and customization. They are a small startup and sometimes slow to roll out the features by the dates they have set on their roadmap. If they want to expand and keep up with the competition they are going to need to grow their internal team to be able to implement the features on their roadmap in a more timely fashion.

• Data della recensione: 25/4/2019
Stratos K.
Web Designer
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 4/12/2018

"One app to rule them all (Perfect app to manage bussiness)"

Commenti: I am a Plutio user for more than a year now. When it started it had basic capabilities for tasks and some basic settings. Since there the developers are working hard to add features, taking ideas from us and improving the app in every way. I could not be happier that bought the lifetime plan when it lunched.
I recommend to freelancers and small business .

Vantaggi: The flexibility, the customization and the overall settings that can make Plutio work as you like. It includes tasks list, projects, calendar, proposals, invoices and some more.

Inconvenienti: The mobile app is a little slow but they work to improve it

• Data della recensione: 4/12/2018