Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Evalato

Evalato è una piattaforma di invio e valutazione di prossima generazione per premi, sovvenzioni, candidature, borse di studio, Risorse umane e altri programmi.

Ulteriori informazioni su Evalato

Aspetti negativi:

Moreover, Evalato has regular updates and releases new features all the time so I believe next time I leave a review, I’ll leave this field blank.

Valutazioni di Evalato

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Evalato ha una valutazione complessiva di 5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 37 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Evalato?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (37)

Katie
Katie
Customer Success Manager (Bulgaria)

Customizable and very user-friendly

Aspetti positivi:

Evalato is the best platform we have used for our awards! The set-up itself does not require any knowledge or preparation, we were able to test every feature and tailored it specifically for our needs. We are very happy with what Evalato has to offer us and will definitely continue using it!

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't found something I dislike. With the unlimited testing that they offer, we were able to smooth out every aspect of our program before the go-live date we had set.

Daniela
Fonte della recensione

Perfect for managing large events

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We’ve been using Evalato to organize large events with a significant number of participants. Evalato has been of great help with the process of setting-up and managing thousands of entry forms. Getting started with Evalato was astonishingly easy. Their video tutorials are extremely useful and easy to understand. We were pleasantly surprised to see how easy it is to create and customize entry forms. The platform allows you to customize entry forms as best fit for the purposes of your event and makes managing thousands of applications, as well as doing post-event analysis seem like child’s play. It’s the greatest time-saver! The platform is very user-friendly for all parties involved. To us as organizers, it’s important to create the most comfortable experience possible and since we’ve started using Evalato we’ve had nothing but positive feedback from all categories of participants in our events.

Aspetti negativi:

Cross browser compatibility needs to be improved.

3 anni fa

Thank you, Daniela!

Teodora
Risorse umane, 11-50 dipendenti

Evalato is great!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We have been organizing our "Career in Bulgaria, why not?" career and employment forum for 11 years, and looking at ways to diversify the event, which already had 100+ exhibitors and 2000+ attendees, we decided to add an awards ceremony. As a small team we already use other leading CRM and martech solutions to cope with the workload, so we began looking at smart ways to manage our awards project too. We came to Evelato after some research online and after a couple of reccommendations from people within our industry. Last year we decided to test Evelato for our first "Employer of the year" awards.

Aspetti positivi:

- Easy to create entry forms and custom fields - with little training (p.s. the video tutorials were great) we were able to create all of our awards' entry forms; - As we were already using Braintree Payments for the forum, setting up our payments was also a breeze; - Judge assignments were very intuitive also, and we like that the judges receive a personal email with login credentials. - All-in-all so far the solution fits our needs great.

Aspetti negativi:

- I would like to see the "Edit the submissions as Admin" feature go Live, as we had to edit some of our applicants' entries last year and we are greatly looking forward to this feature. Thanks, Evalato!

5 anni fa

Thank you for your review. The feature you need is soon to be released.

Viktoria

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: We have been using Evalato for our business awards for a few years now, and couldn’t be happier. From the easy setup, through the registration process which is super user-friendly, up to the multiple payment options that the software supports (including bank transfer and custom payments), everything works like a charm. One of our favorite features is cloning the program so each year we get the new edition up and running with just a couple of tweaks. Our customers are happy and keep returning for each new edition, which is great for the program’s popularity and reach.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to launch, especially new editions User-friendly registration form Lots of payment methods

Aspetti negativi:

All the features I currently use are absolutely satisfactory and do not need any improvements

Grigor
Project manager (Grecia)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Superior award-management platform

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We are extremely happy to have found Evalato and we believe this is the best solution for our needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Evalato helps us improve every phase of our awards by creating a convenient experience for everyone involved in the competition. The whole team is using Evalato to easily manage our registrations and submissions, and to monitor the payments. We are able to fully customize the web experience to match our brand. All the data, analytics tools, the results and votes are very detailed and help us a lot. The software is also very convenient for our international judges and saves them a lot of time since the voting process is entirely online. And last but not least, the application process for our applicants is very simple and optimized.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing to complain about. We are delighted to see the fast development of the software and the regular updates and improvements.

Albena
Project Director (Bulgaria)
Consulenza manageriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Evalato took us to the future

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Great experience! That’s a true remedy for us as awards organizers. Evalato showed us what it means to work in a truly efficient way. I believe that’s the future of awards management.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything really. I can’t imagine organizing our awards without Evalato now. It makes collecting entries so effortless - no exchange of endless emails with applicants and jury, no crappy registrations forms, no storing of applications in hundreds of folders anymore. Now we handle everything in Evalato and that’s a big time-saver. I like how easy it is to set up the judging and that I can monitor the progress of the judges and the judging results in real time. Our judges and customers are also very pleased with our choice of software and that really matters to us. I love the interface of the system too. It’s so sleek and simple. I also love how the registration form looks on our website - we were able to customize it with our brand’s colours and fonts and it’s just beautiful and perfectly matching our website. On top of that, Evalato support team is so helpful and kind.

Aspetti negativi:

Currently they don’t have a public voting. However, we know it’s being developed right now as a feature. Right now we use another app for this purpose but we don’t like it so we’re really looking forward to Evalato’s public voting feature to be launched. We hope it will be beautiful and user-friendly as everything in Evalato.

5 anni fa

Thank you! Yes, the public voting feature is on its way.

Gergana
Marketing Manager (Bulgaria)

User-friendly and highly adaptable

5,0 6 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Evalato impresses me with its seamless blend of user-friendliness and customization options. The intuitive interface and adaptable features make it easy for both novices and seasoned managers, ensuring a positive experience from setup to customization.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't encountered any downsides with Evalato. Its smooth operation and absence of issues contribute to its overall appeal.

Lavina
Lavina
Director (India)
Fonte della recensione

Hands down, the BEST awards management software I have ever used!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Its been a great experience, and almost everything i need to know is available on their support documentation & the customer service team is really helpful if I need them.

Aspetti positivi:

The whole process of managing an awards program has been extremely easy to setup and execute. It's been a joy! Right from the setup to categories, payment integration, setting up of the applicant and judges portals - the whole experience is seamless for the admin, the applicants and the jury! What i love it that I can sign up and run multiple programs simultaneously. And there are little details such as being able to send out an automated email notification to all or select participants that make the platform extremely user friendly!

Aspetti negativi:

They are already constantly upgrading, but if there was one feature i could add it would be the ability to purchase additional categories or edit categories from the applicant dashboard itself.

anno scorso

Thank you, Lavina!

Utente Verificato
Organizzazioni politiche, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The best award management system, period!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We have been looking and testing many systems of this kind. We spent tens of thousands of dollars in custom systems that every time they needed a bigger investment to keep it working and current. We were so happy to find Evalato that offer a flexible system with amazing features. It is truly the most friendly system that we found and the price is unbeatable!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, flexibility in cost, management features, possibility to connect with Paypal/Stripe, customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing we don't like about it.

Tia
Tia
Personal Stylist (Bulgaria)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: One word - simplicity. Evalato is a tool I wouldn't replace for anything.

Aspetti positivi:

How easy it makes the review phase. Setting up different rounds is quick and easy. Sending entries to the judges takes just a click! Last but not least, it’s such a relief that the software calculates the final evaluation results. I also love that the platform provides you with a special submission webpage to display the judges’ ratings and the entries themselves once the winners are announced.

Aspetti negativi:

So far, so good. I have no complaints at all.

Thanks for the love!

Dobromir
Head of Operations (Bulgaria)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

My favourite find in 2019

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Highly recommend it!

Aspetti positivi:

I rarely write a review about a product but I liked Evalato enough to make an exception. The “submission and evaluation” part works great. It is simple to use and keeps things running smoothly without having to worry about the annoying manual tasks. I highly recommend it! At first glance this looked like a simple solution, but the more I used it the more I realized it’s quite robust. It even has features that help with the marketing side of things, which I really liked. Best of all there’s no setup or training required. You can start using the platform right away, that’s how easy it is.

Aspetti negativi:

So far, so good, I have nothing to complain about at the moment

4 anni fa

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Victoria
Fonte della recensione

Perfect for awards management and candidates selection!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: There is no doubt Evalato is the most easy to use and time saving app of it's kind!

Aspetti positivi:

We use it to select candidates, signing up for our career events, and for the whole awards management, we organise. So the most important thing is our candidates/company entries/junges feel comfortable, while doing whatever is needed. Not last, Evalato saves so much time to our team, we really do have time for more inspirational things to do!

Aspetti negativi:

Probably, that it's not free for free entrants. But I surely understand that and am totally fine, beacuse when it saves so much time and saves the day, the price is reasanoble. And also they have transparency in pricing, so I can check my budget.

Martina
Fonte della recensione

Very useful for virtual career events

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The greatest benefit of Evalato is that it maximises our efficiency when organising awards and job fairs and it simplifies the whole process. Our clients appreciate this, as virtual events and competitions can sometimes be quite complex, so it is great to have everything in one place - truly seamless experience!

Aspetti positivi:

The versatility of the platform. I have used it before for organising awards, but it is a great solution for virtual career events as well and I'm very pleased that I can have all my projects in one place. The video meetings feature and the standardized candidate profiles make it a perfect all-in-one solution. Running virtual events is definitely much more straightforward with a software like this!

Aspetti negativi:

Haven't noticed any problems so far. All the necessary features are there and the customer support team has been very responsive when my team has contacted them with queries.

2 anni fa

Thank you for the review, Martina!

Dessislava
Communications Manager (Bulgaria)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A very intuitive and easy-to-use tool for awards management

Aspetti positivi:

Managing awards with Evalato is a blast. We use it to run an annual awards program and power lists. Everything is so intuitive: the set-up, the menus, the control panels. The management of applications and registrations is also quite easy. The exported data is neatly organised in an excel sheet and eases all subsequent analyses.

Aspetti negativi:

I like everything about Evalato. Everything runs smoothly.

anno scorso

Thank you, Dessislava. Keeping Evalato intuitive and easy to use is one of our top priorities.

Tsveta
Program Manager (Bulgaria)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Love from first sight

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Evalato helps us work in a modern and efficient way. It took us into the future of awards management. We loved it from the moment we saw it and it gets even better in time since they are constantly introducing new features.

Aspetti positivi:

It makes organizing awards a walk in the park. It was so easy to get started with Evalato - it really simple and user-friendly as a software. We save tons of time thanks to Evalato’s tools - from the smooth registration process, automated emails to the evaluation process that is so easy to set up and manage. I love that we can customize the look of the registration form to perfectly match our website. Our applicants and judges are also very pleased with the system which is very important to us. The customer support is exceptional.

Aspetti negativi:

Still lacking a public voting feature but they said it’s being developed as a feature at the moment. So we’re looking forward to it since we’re not happy with the app we’re using right now. And we’re certain Evalato’s version will be so much better.

5 anni fa

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, our developers are working on the public voting feature and it will be available soon.

Mariana
Communications manager (Bulgaria)
Fonte della recensione

Definitely 'THE NEXT LEVEL' for your awards management.

Aspetti positivi:

It's extremely easy to use. I love that. The software is build amazingly. All the included features are well thought and it does save a lot of precious time when managing awards. I'm also impressed by their customer support - fast reply, easy to understand explanations, pretty friendly staff :)

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly speaking, I was unable to find anything.

Veronika
Event Business Professional (Bulgaria)

Awesome system

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Compared to other similar solutions I’ve researched, Evalato is the definite winner when it comes to ease of use and price.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use Great UX design Simple application Completely customizable judging method Sleek analytics Automatic emails to applicants and judges Great customer support

Aspetti negativi:

I can’t think of anything that i didn`t like

Thank you, Veronika!

Magie

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: A great all-in-one award management software

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use is definitely one of the best qualities of Evalato. I was able to go in without any previous experience of using such software and manage everything with ease. This also made the process very enjoyable for our judges.

Aspetti negativi:

So far I have not experienced any issues with the platform.

Ralitsa
Marketing Specialist (Bulgaria)

Comprehensive and user-friendly

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It makes the entire Awards management process a lot easier and hassle-free. I dare to say that its simplicity and UI friendliness saves us valuable time that would've otherwise been wasted on getting to know the software. Everyone in our team loves it!

Aspetti positivi:

Evalato is very comprehensive and customisable, as well as very user-friendly. No need to know how to code; the platform does everything for you! Organising awards is no longer complicated and stressful but organised and simple. Easy to assign reviewers and jurors during the processes, making the administrative tasks much easier.The Evalato support team is always incredibly responsive and efficient; any time I need help troubleshooting, I have been able to resolve my issues or have my questions answered quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't had any issues so far; the platform works smoothly. It is very intuitive and gets the job done in the best way possible!

Denice
Social Media Marketing Specialist (Bulgaria)
Fonte della recensione

Excellent software for admission and evaluation.

Commenti: Positive

Aspetti positivi:

We've been using Evalato for participants' admission to our programs, and it's been a truly delightful experience so far. The process is quick and easy. The software is intuitive and features a user-friendly interface, which helps for an effortless experience. Data processing and analytics run smoothly. Overall performance is top-notch. I would recommend it to anyone who seeks an optimized tool for managing and reviewing applications.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. I have not experienced any issues.

Thank you, Denice!

Veselin
Fonte della recensione

Evalato - easy to use and very user-friendly

5,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

My team has been using Evalato for years to organize our annual awards and I got familiar with the platform recently. The software is very intuitive and the interface is so user-friendly that it literally took me less than 30 minutes to get used to all the features the platform offers. You can easily navigate through different sections like categories, results, payments and follow every new entry that gets into the system. The platform simplified every aspect of our work and allowed us to expand significantly with a greater number of submissions.

Aspetti negativi:

We didn't have any issues using the platform.

5 mesi fa

Margie
Margie
Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy way to run a contest

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Evalato worked great for our contest.

Aspetti positivi:

We were running a contest for students where they could submit art in photo, video, doc or audio files. Evalato took every kind of file format and allowed it to be openable by the judges.

Aspetti negativi:

I would have liked more flexibility with email templates.

3 anni fa

Thank you for the review, Margie! We're happy Evalato helped you run your contest with ease. We're constantly working on adding new features or improving existing ones, so we'll have your feedback about the email flexibility in mind when discussing the product roadmap in our next meeting.

Katerina
Katerina
Fonte della recensione

A great fit for our needs

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Evalato improved our work efficiency. We used to do everything manually, which took so much time and was often messy. We are talking about hours in Google forms, endless emails, and following through with applicants. It was a nightmare. Now we get to do everything through Evalato, and the platform fits our needs to a tee.

Aspetti positivi:

Great interface, easy management, solid security, excellent pricing

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the features can be more intuitive.

2 anni fa

Thank you, Katerina. It's great to hear Evalato helps you work smarter - that's what we aim for!

Zdravka
IT Product Owner (Bulgaria)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Great value for money

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Good solution and cheaper option than others. I recommend it

Aspetti positivi:

The video tutorials were very helpful, because there are many options and can be confusing at the start. After that it is very easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

So Evalato works very good, but the admin interface is only in English when programs can be in 40+ languages.

4 anni fa

Thank you for the feedback, Zdravka. We're happy that you find the tutorials helpful. We'll be happy to translate anything from the admin panel that is not clear to you - just use the chat support button whenever in doubt.

Petya
Petya
Verleger (Germania)

Overall excellent solution

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: A friend recommended Evalato to help automate application submission so I knew it would be good - just not how good exactly. All I can say is: Evalato where have you been all this time?

Aspetti positivi:

This is much better than I expected. It does everything as advertised and automates all the work once the program is setup and running.

Aspetti negativi:

One minor problem is no free option for free programs, but considering the quality of the system I’m ok with this.

Thanks for the feedback!