Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su TeacherZone

Un software di gestione delle scuole basato sul cloud che aiuta le scuole di musica e danza ad automatizzare la fatturazione, la programmazione, la comunicazione e l'apprendimento.

Ulteriori informazioni su TeacherZone

Aspetti negativi:

Some functionality is missing (but I believe going to be added in).

Valutazioni di TeacherZone

Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,9

Lo consiglieresti?

TeacherZone ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 28 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (28)

Ordina per

Hai già usato TeacherZone?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (28)

Sara Ann
Sara Ann
Studio Director/ Voice Teacher (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

We LOVE TeacherZone!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: They helped us consolidate all of our processes into one program, helped us manage our school in a much more efficient manner, and their team is superb. We absolutely love working with them. They are positive, problem-solvers, are generous with suggestions/information and run their business with integrity.

Aspetti positivi:

The customization of the software, the customer service, the TZ staff. They are unparalleled in the attention and dedication they give clients. We love that they take our suggestions/requests and implement those as well as other improvements continually.

Aspetti negativi:

Some functions seemed to have unnecessary components in the early days of the program, but all of those have been addressed. Again, if ever we have a suggestion for streamlining, they are always improving and updating so it just gets better and better with time.

Zac
Academy Director (Canada)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo

Killer Software for low-tech guy

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Ive got a 8.5 out of 10 experience. The customer service is off the charts, the product is versatile, fun and all in one.

Aspetti positivi:

I am a person that doesn't like to spend too much time on any device. Teacher Zone allows for automation, ease of use and has insane support for when I have any issues or concerns.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it can run slowly and there have been glitches.

Jessi
Owner, Voice in the Valley Music Studio (USA)

Progressive...

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I am very pleased with TZ. As I mentioned, it's not perfect, but it has the potential to be. CSR are always listening and answering questions about the software. They are passionate and motivated to make a difference in the world of music-lessons. As this software continues to grow and progress it will only get more and more efficient. I am excited and proud to offer this service at my music studio.

Aspetti positivi:

Prior to using TeacherZone we had no way of managing our growing music-lesson business. We had multiple systems trying to organize finances, billing, student enrollment/scheduling, teacher communication, payroll, etc.. With TeacherZone you can manage all of these and more. The software allows you to assign and monitor student practice and progress. Youtube videos are linked in. Communication with students is streamlined and scheduling is managed at your fingertips.

Aspetti negativi:

As with any young software product, it's not perfect. TeacherZone has a few kinks that need to be worked out. Sometimes the system has a delayed response time. Certain functions are a bit cumbersome and lengthy to navigate. These mulit-step functions could be developed further to make the interface more user friendly and intuitive.

Brad
Owner/Director (USA)

Teacherzone has been Life Changing

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall the experience like I said has been life changing for our business. I've also listened to the podcast and the combination of both Teacherzone software and their sharing of ideas of how to make our studio incredible has made the management of our business so much easier. As I type this I am watching several lessons going on at our studio via our Nest Cam system and I'm doing this from home. Don't wait a second longer. Call them up and get this software ASAP.

Aspetti positivi:

Teacherzone has completely changed the way we do things at our studio for absolutely the better. We can do video lessons, keep track of each students progress, pay our teachers and bill our students! We can also offer things for sale such as items with our logo, instrument supplies, etc. It's also a great way for the students to communicate with each other as they have a built in chat. What's also very fantastic is our students cancel their lessons through Teacherzone which in turn contacts both myself (The Administrator) and the teacher taking away the need to call or text everyone. The student can also put in notes as to what they want our teacher to focus on when they create a makeup video for them. Get this, the teacher creates a 10 minute video for that student that cancelled their lesson and attaches it to their Teacherzone account for them to view later when they are ready. No more scheduling makeup lessons. How amazing is that! I can't say enough about it.

Aspetti negativi:

This software comes with an amazing student app for both Itunes and Android. I really wish they had a teacher or admin app so I don't have to login on my phone internet every time I want to check the schedule.

Erin
Operations Manager (USA)

A Review from Someone Who Uses TeacherZone Everyday

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: TeacherZone has allowed me as an administrator to focus on developing programs and building up staff. I don't need to worry as much about every day nuisances, I can focus bigger picture.

Aspetti positivi:

I love TeacherZone for many reasons. The scheduling platform is so easy to use and keep track of lessons, cancellations and no-shows. In a fast-paced industry having a software manage that for you is crucial. The automatic billing makes it easy for anyone from a small business owner to a stand alone instructor to manage their finances easily and without worry. Another great feature are the automatic notifications that are sent to students reminding them to practice, reminding them they have a lesson or the invaluable "no-show"notification. On top of all of this, TeacherZone provides an incredible learning platform that is second to none fully equipped with the ability to provide video-based lessons to your students as well as safely send messages through a secure chat serve. TeacherZone rules!

Aspetti negativi:

I personally think that the TeacherZone website itself could be more visually appealing. I also would love to see them expand their store (TZ store) for schools like ours that sells merchandise, tickets, etc.

Clinton
Director of Curriculum / Instructor (USA)
Fonte della recensione

The perfect tool for the practical music educator

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: TeacherZone has changed the way I educate my music students, and even changed the way I think about it. In the era of internet, the information a student needs is usually already out there, and all we need to do as teachers is point our students in the right direction. TeacherZone allows me to effortlessly fill in the gaps of the wealth of knowledge of the internet, and tailor each student's experience.

Aspetti positivi:

TeacherZone is revolutionary. Hive minds like YouTube.com, Google, Wikipedia have placed us in an era where information has never been more accessible. A tool like TeacherZone is perfect for navigating that mountain of knowledge and curating custom lessons for each individual student. For someone who teaches weekly instrumental, theory, and songwriting lessons, it allows me to keep the students better engaged throughout the week outside lesson time. When creating custom video content, TeacherZone is amazingly fast and seamless.

Aspetti negativi:

There are still some areas where TeacherZone could be improved, especially file management of the Library and overall fluidity for teaching more academic style classes, but as I say this, they are probably hard at work on making these improvements already.

Linda
Office Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

TeacherZone is a breath of fresh air!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Our music school was stuck using a 'salon booking software' that didn't lend itself to our business needs. We then discovered TeacherZone, which is a software created by musicians specifically for schools, teachers & students! TZ software finally matches the professional level of our school!

Aspetti positivi:

TeacherZone intuitively puts what we need for our music school right at our fingertips! It allows for our administrators, teachers, students, & parents to log into one place, creating easy access to our schools community! TZ gives our teachers the opportunity to create & post their lessons & tutorial videos & assign those videos to students. It also holds students accountable, showing the time they spent on each lesson. As an administrator, I can have a detailed view of our daily/weekly schedule as well as see who attended and who missed/cancelled lessons etc.

Aspetti negativi:

As with any change over from one software to another, there is a learning curve to figure out how the new software works. TZ is very user friendly, and if you have questions, someone is always there to respond with an immediate answer!

Sophia
Sophia
Owner/Operator (USA)

TeacherZone Review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, TeacherZone has revolutionized my business. Our booking process is so much easier now that we have it, and the auto payments are so easy for everyone. My teachers are happy, because they have a set schedule each day that is e-mail to them. Previously, they had to write down their schedules and piece them together with e-mails sent by me. Payroll is now streamlined. Each month I can determine payroll based on the attendance my teachers marked and then then run a payroll report. Students now have a learning platform right at their fingertips via an app. The customer service team is impeccable as well, which makes the entire experience even better.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that is specifically catered to a music school and that it is al encompassing when it comes to scheduling, automatic payments, learning platform, communication and payroll. Additionally, the customer service and training team is excellent. You really feel like you are part of a community.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is a little slow to use during peak hours and sometimes there are glitches. Additionally, there is a learning curve to the software when you first start to use it. That being said, that would be the case with any complex system.

Tim
Tim
Fonte della recensione

This is going to change the way music schools operate!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: If you are a big studio (or a small studio that wants to scale to a big studio), TeacherZone is your solution. Their team is so laser-focused on providing an awesome product and assisting the music lesson community, unlike any other company! I feel like I have found the secret to running a professional studio with the help of Teacher Zone. Just try it. The worst thing that could happen is that you're not happy and you go back to doing what you have been doing. But, what if this solves those issues you've been having? Then you owe me a high-five for this review. I'm serious. Track me down online and give me a high-five. (I accept internet high-fives at the time of this review.)

Aspetti positivi:

So Much! -I love the fact that we can personalize each account with a photo of the student. -The chat system inside TZ is a great security feature! -It's so convenient to have the schools' scheduling AND payment processing under one roof! -Their customer service is the best out there!

Aspetti negativi:

Let's face it, TeacherZone is big. It offers a ton of stuff! I find it hard to navigate through all of its features (which says more about me than TZ). It would be nice to be able to navigate through the FAQ's in an easier way. However, when I can't find what I'm looking for, I can always contact them and TZ gets back to me quickly with the answer, unlike any other company I've ever worked with!

Utente Verificato

TeacherZone

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I love teacherzone. The website is a genius idea for any music teacher. It truly helps my student and I stay focused.

Aspetti positivi:

It helps me keep track of my students and see if they put in the work for the week!

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it glitches and I can’t see how much my student has practiced. Sometimes I can’t put in my students attendance.

Lisa
Music teacher (USA)
Musica, 51-200 dipendenti

TeacherZone is worth it!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience has been extremely pleasant. TeacherZone has given me the tools that I need for the small business in order to succeed.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that it is convenient and simple to use. This software allows me to see which students are attending and/or canceling their music lessons ahead of time. It also helps me remember the names of my clients and their parents, which is essential. Lastly, it helps me with scheduling as it allows me to add clients to my schedule any time I need to.

Aspetti negativi:

At times, I find that it can be confusing to use. For instance, there are too many options to use when it comes to making a lesson plan. I'm sometimes not sure where to begin when it comes to making a lesson plan!

Jared
Owner/Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great concept for music school software

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The customer service experience is second to none. The on-boarding team and the video materials provided were extremely helpful, but it definitely took a good chunk of time to get our 150 student school up and running effectively. I support the mission of TeacherZone and will stick by them as they work through some of the kinks mainly because the TZ team has been so supportive and I'm still recovering from the strain of another software migration.

Aspetti positivi:

The features included in the TeacherZone system are second to none out of the four different studio management software systems I have used at our school. Included the students in the learning process has a profound effect on our lessons and helps our students get even more out of their lessons the days they are not at the studio for their weekly lessons or rehearsals.

Aspetti negativi:

The system is a bit finicky and it would be more convenient for our teachers if it were app based. Having to login to the mobile website continuously during lessons is frustrating for some of our teachers and assigning practice in real-time isn't intuitive and can be time consuming. It isn't quite there as far as "set it and forget it" but we can see that the goal of getting there is in reach and we look forward to future updates and software rollouts.

Anna
Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy to Use

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I love that I can call customer support and someone is always there to pick up. Even if the question seems silly, the team at TeacherZone is enthusiastic and helpful. Having someone there to help when building up a new business is the best thing we could have asked for.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that you can see your schedules easily by day, teacher and even location. The best part is the billing and how easy that is.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it was a bit more flexible, concerning makeup lessons and how those are charted. It would also be easier to send emails that parents could respond to. The last would be to include teachers getting paid through it without having to pay for another part of the package. To have it included would be ideal.

Fonte della recensione

Taking your business to the next level

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Teacher Zone has allowed me to streamline my business processes, and provide a more focused and professional service to my customers. It has allow me to retire some of my web based tools I had beforehand and in that alone has paid for itself.

Aspetti positivi:

The software allows me to manage every aspect of my business using a single web based platform. Additionally it allows students and teachers to communicate directly outside of lessons, which promotes better student teacher interaction and is a true value added service for both students and parents.

Aspetti negativi:

The software does take some getting used to. Some aspects are pretty intuitive whereas some are not.

Robert
Robert
Fonte della recensione

The best music teaching software ever

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: All the inclusive for business, billing and teaching, it is the best software and service I have ever experienced.

Aspetti positivi:

User friendy , lots of teaching aids and the best customer service I’ve ever experienced

Aspetti negativi:

Can’t think of anything I would change.

Utente Verificato

TeacherZone is Great

Commenti: Excellent!

Aspetti positivi:

Allows for organized, efficient, and stress free lesson teaching.

Aspetti negativi:

Creating custom groups for chats is a little clunky.

Danny
Ceo (USA)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

The future is now

Commenti: Excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

The studentnlearning elements are what attracted me to TZ. This will be the biggest element in the future that sets it apart

Aspetti negativi:

It’s new so they are fixing little bugs but that’s expected

Jim
Dirctor (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great up and coming resource

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We primarily use them as a payment processing solution. The calendar system is good, but we have quite unique needs and therefore use alternatives for this functionality at this time.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service is top shelf. Rates are very reasonable, too.

Aspetti negativi:

Not as intuitive as I'd like, but it is getting better every month.

Fonte della recensione

Excellent all-in-one platform for teachers and studios!

Aspetti positivi:

The breadth of features: everything from scheduling and billing to practice assignments and creating courses.

Aspetti negativi:

Some things were a little tricky to figure out. However, the support team is amazing, and they have tutorials and things to help.

Kelly

Teacher Zone Rocks

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The Customer Service is unbelievable. The support staff is always there when you need her. She is Kind and very helpful. I have had this program for 3 months and I am still learning all the new bells and whistles. I would suggest anyone that has a music school to check out Teacher Zone. We have 180 students and 11 teachers and it has saved me time and money.

Aspetti positivi:

This Software combines all student info, payments, an appointment which make it very easy to explain to and show parents. I love the program wish I used it when I first opened up my Music School.

Aspetti negativi:

I would say the substitute part, wish you could just change teachers with out having to go in and add teachers .

João Gabriel de
Receptionist (Brasile)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Easy to work with1

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I do recommend it, it is not expensive, it is good to make the contact between students and professors and trainings. Just use it.

Aspetti positivi:

I like to use this for classes, and training sections. Overall, the app is very good and useful specialy because we can deal with it easily and nto being so stressed in the daily work

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it is a bit slow, it is take long to care the files which we send.

Sphie
Sound Therapist (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

One Stop Hub For Teachers

Aspetti positivi:

I love that Teacher Zone takes care of billing and scheduling. I also love the platform to communicate with students and their parents internally through the website. It maintains a healthy boundary for communication.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see a notification system plugged into my phone where I recieve texts for important updates.

Alex
Alex
Volunteer Business Mentor (Canada)
Musica, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Amazing product amd superlative service

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Really great company to do business with. Onboarding is spectacular and they make sure you’re an important client!

Aspetti positivi:

How simple it is to have my whole team of teachers using it with a short amount of training.

Aspetti negativi:

It’s software so it can slow down at times.

Eric

Essential for Music Schools

Commenti: Great experience. Highly recommended

Aspetti positivi:

Great scheduling process with student profiles, assignments, auto billing, messaging system. Customer support

Aspetti negativi:

A few weird quirks that I’d like to tweak- just like we all have with any software

Malissa
Teacher (USA)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

Great Overall Small Business Tool

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I appreciate the option to set up monthly billing.

Aspetti negativi:

It was a learning curve figuring out all the features.