Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Adobe Captivate

Oltre l'80% delle aziende Fortune 500 utilizza Adobe Captivate come strumento di eLearning affidabile.

Ulteriori informazioni su Adobe Captivate

Aspetti positivi:

It integrated easily with other Adobe audio products for enhanced audio editing. Captivate does include limited audio editing tools, just enough to be handy.

Aspetti negativi:

You can jump right in without training but you can miss a lot of the perks that Captivate offers.

Valutazioni di Adobe Captivate

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Adobe Captivate ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 206 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Adobe Captivate?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (206)

Mark
Executive Director
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, Lavoratore autonomo

Super Quick for 1st time SCORM Course Authoring

4,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Biotecnologie, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Consigliato

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Software che uso dall'avvento della dad. Si è rivelato molto utile per la realizzazione di corsi a distanza, anche interattivi, in modo da mantenere alta l'attenzione degli spettatori.

Aspetti negativi:

Avrei migliorato leggermente la grafica, per il resto è perfetto

Paul
Paul
eLearning Designer and Developer (Canada)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

Adobe Captivate is the Cornerstone of My eLearning Business

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I started using Adobe Captivate with version 2. It was okay but obviously there was room for it to improve. At the time of writing this review, Captivate is on version 11 and it has matured into a robust solution. I will continue to use it for all my professional eLearning work for as long as they continue to make it available.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been using Adobe Captivate since the mid-2000s. Each release has brought new and innovative features that allow me to continue to impress my clients. Features like virtual reality and interactive video make Adobe Captivate the industry leader in eLearning Authoring tools

Aspetti negativi:

A complicated piece of software means that the learning curve is steep but the reward is that in return it does so much.

Josh
Josh
Senior Education Manager of Online Learning (USA)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A powerful player in the e-learning arena

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: While I am just jumping into the platform as my current job requires it over other software platforms, I am impressed. Having used the entire Adobe CC and other e-learning software, this platform is not difficult to transition into.

Aspetti positivi:

Having used many products for developing e-learning, Captivate is among the top-tier development programs but has a high cost to entry. The platform is powerful and has a lot of nuances that allow for digging deep into options for developing truly custom courses and user experiences.

Aspetti negativi:

While you can dig deeply into advanced interactions, data reporting, etc, the learning curve is immense to begin to understand elements such as advanced actions, keywords, etc. Variables become buried and are not as easy to manipulate as in Articulate Storyline, but they are buried for very good reason in that you can actually do more in Captivate than with its rival program with such features. If I am to further nitpick, I am not excited by the filmstrip display for slide storyline. This is a feature I love in Articulate's e-learning in that non-linear branching is highly encouraged whereas the linear filmstrip does little to entice users to develop complex learning opportunities, reinforcing the linear death by slides commonly seen in virtual learning.

Kaytie
Regional Training Executive (UK)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Seamless Service

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

During my previous role as a Regional Training Executive I was nervous to create Training Modules as I had previously used a different software. Adobe Captivate is simple to use and quick to learn. I no longer create Training Modules however if I do I hope to use Adobe Captivate.

Aspetti negativi:

Possibly a personal issue however as I was working form home I had alot of issues accessing account however our remote IT Team were able to asssit me (apologies I am not sure what their resolution was).

Mari
Sr Technical Course Developer (USA)
Software informatici, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Clunky, counterintuitive and outdated

1,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I can only think of 1 and it is that it works with a Mac. Barely.

Aspetti negativi:

Captivate is a very clunky software. And by clunky, I mean that the interactions are counterintuitive and to create an interaction is incredibly time-consuming. The competing offering software has a much better interface. I was forced to use captivate because of my Mac computer. My organization will not let me use parallels so I was stuck with using captivate. After about offering three courses, I was done. Development took about twice as much as the other competing tool.

Assicurazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Terrific training tool

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Using this I have been able to set up tests and quiz for our training sessions. Its also let me create video presentations which automates some of our new hire training. You have to put in some time and learn it to get the most out of it but once you do that, its very powerful.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very robust and has a ton of features. You can create some really impressive training modules with this. We have been using this for a little while now to train our new hires on policies and process. I really like that once you get the hang of this, you can create very professional looking training material with it. It lets you embed videos, images and docs into your module pretty seamlessly. You can include your branding (which was a big deal for us) and colors. You can even include your Voice over if you want to. Using this I have created Quiz, Presentations and video guides. And they all looked fantastic.

Aspetti negativi:

Like a lot of other Adobe softwares (at least in my experience) it can be a little daunting to get started with. There is a lot you can do with it but you have to invest some time to get the most out of it. I really wish Adobe would figure out how to simplify the usage and work flow for newcomers.

Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Not very easy to use

2,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The functionality allows for a variety of courses to be created.

Aspetti negativi:

Captivate is simply not intuitive or easy to use. Compared to other authoring tools for e-learning, Captivate is one of the most difficult softwares to use. Additionally, the support for the tools are just not there. If you reach out to support, expect to wait for a long time.

Shubham
Shubham
Manager (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Streamline your LMS with an advanced learning tool from Adobe.

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Captivate is feature-rich & based on latest technology, it's better than any other LMS tool in the market.

Aspetti positivi:

We can easily convert our existing webinars & PowerPoint presentations into courses & onboarding walkthroughs thanks to Captivate. Learning Management is the spine of any Organization & Captivate is the tool that ensures that all employees are constantly learning and evolving. Managers at each level can track the progress using 360 degree dashboards.

Aspetti negativi:

Captivate is not an easy tool. Administrators will need a lot of trainings and hands on before they can fully utilize this product to it's real potential.

Marketing Director/Software Trainer (USA)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Alternative considerate:

Captivate & the ease of convertability

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It gives you the ability to create in so many ways & to help make video & online training more streamlined, with the added feedback from an LMS to get good feedback on how end users are absorbing the triining

Aspetti positivi:

I truly enjoy the ability to convert old PowerPoint training decks into exciting & yes to coin a phrase, "Captivating" training for our employees & management.

Aspetti negativi:

The cost for our small company is a little high & there is no special pricing for Teachers or Students. It would be great id Adobe would let you replace some of the Adobe Cloud products with Captivate as part of the overall package even if it were for a little more per month.

Larry
Purchaser (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Facilitate Development of Training Syllabus

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Captivate has taken the hard work out of creating professional learning tools with the ability to create testing without having to program.

ease of use; HTML5 exposes many options for authoring

Aspetti negativi:

Cost. I don't like the monthly subscription service.

Mark
Executive Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, Lavoratore autonomo

Super Quick for 1st time SCORM Course Authoring

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I needed to create a SCORM course under a tight timeline as a beginner, and Captivate did everything I needed, very quickly. I was also reached out to DIRECTLY by a customer service member via email asking if I needed help. I did not need, help, but it was nice to know that the service was available.

Aspetti positivi:

I really liked how easy Captivate was to learn and use in just a few hours. I do video production work, and needed to take a 3-hour long video curriculum, and adapt it into SCORM formatting for a client's educational project. I had never done a SCORM course before, but was able to with ease on the Captivate platform.

Aspetti negativi:

It did crash a few times when overloaded with large video files, however was rebooted and back up and working quickly. I also just wish it was included in my Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. However, the price point was still great.

Timothy
free lancer (USA)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo

Review Adobe Captivate

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Charm may be an extraordinary apparatus for making substance from scratch intended for utilizing in a responsive plan. This is often one of my go-to apparatuses when this specific situation exists. Captivate's responsive plan alternative and the wide extend of devices make the application an amazing option for a portable plan. In spite of having a PowerPoint moment and change alternative, Charm is not the instrument to utilize when beginning with substance made in PowerPoint. Slides are imported as a single picture, evacuating activitys, and any capacity to alter the substance.

Aspetti positivi:

reasonable with more highlights than competitors and simple to utilize as well with capable highlights. Adobe Charm may be a full-featured writing apparatus, advertising clients a wide extend of intelligently and instructive instruments. Adobe Master applications exceed expectations by providing you most of the alternatives merely need and more than you need. Captivate offers live creating in a responsive plan. This includes is basic as we see to create more substance for utilizing over portable devices. Captivate coordinating consistently with the other Adobe Inventive Suite devices that we utilize. We combine PhotoShop, Gymnastic performer, and Fascinate to form a few astounding learning instruments.

Aspetti negativi:

Adobe battles in its client back. Learned Fascinate back specialists to educate and troubleshoot would hoist this capable tool. As versatile learning ventures absent from Streak, creating entirely in HTML5 could be a getting to be a must. Fascinate has an HTML5 examiner to audit your extend for potential flash-based issues, but advancement in HTML5 as it were isn't as natural. I squander profitable time and exertion making alterations after the truth.

Calum
Employee Success Consultant (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for basic eLearning - but not the best

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It's good. I spent around 2 years using Captivate as my only tool for eLearning development. I now use Articulate Storyline 360 as my main tool, but have dipped back in to Captivate for features such as the screen recording

Aspetti positivi:

Having come into the eLearning world as a Flash developer, it was so easy to use. If you have nay background in Flash, or any basic programming knowledge, it is highly transferable to the way that Adobe have built captivate. Screen recording feature that captures mouse clicks etc.

Aspetti negativi:

It's just too complicated. Steep learning curve which was difficult for me when trying to train new employees how to use Captivate to develop eLearning. Impossible to train SME's to use for storyboarding etc in a way that has any return on the time that would need to be spent training them (in fairness, they do have the storyboard add on for this function). In comparison to an alternative such as Articulate Storyline 360 - it is overly complicated. Responsive content development is a real pain. I understand the methodology here, using a CSS style layout to develop content that can run on any display - but I tripled my hours to make this work on a freelance project which causes the client to walk away. In the real world, using a scalable player is a better solution, which it can do, but given the fact that Adobe promote the "responsive" design so heavily as one of their key features - I personally wouldn't waste my time on it again. I don't believe the world need truly "responsive" eLearning.

Nichole
Senior Financial Planner (USA)
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Captivate your Learners with Captivate

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: There is a reason that Adobe Captivate is a leading, if not the leading, software for designing SCORM compliant software. It's been incredibly easy to use, the outcome is professional looking, and intuitive for both the designer as well as the user. I would recommend this for an educational institution or corporation looking to engage their employees in personal development. This is a great forum to disseminate information, policies, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

I love Captivate! It's so easy to use and the outcome is extremely professional! Not only do they have a plethora of options to vary the presentation and assessment tools to employ different learning modalities for students, but educators and trainers can easily design courses without a ton of experience. The products are also easy for learners (students, corporate employees, really anyone interested in gaining knowledge) to navigate, complete courses, and assess their progress. Captivate is also SCORM compliant which is typically a standard requirement for learning objects within educational institutions.

Aspetti negativi:

The price point can be a little shocking unless you're in education. Educational prices are around $399, normal pricing is 3 times that amount. However, despite the steep price point, all of the features, benefits and support are well worth it!

Omith
Accounting Manager (Bangladesh)
Quotidiani, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Adobe Captivate is E-Learning Solution

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I've been using this app for a long time, It works fine with me and I absolutely love it. It helps me save a lot of time. I am very satisfied with using this software.

Aspetti positivi:

The usefulness and versatility of Adobe Captivate are among the most extensive. You may develop everything with it, from conventional card-based eLearning modules to virtual reality training. That's why it's so outstanding. And fantastic image quality for lovely e-learning content.

Aspetti negativi:

When features have issues, Adobe takes a while to repair them. By being more deliberate and prompt in fixing these errors, they may improve their product in this area.

Zacchaeus
Zacchaeus
Exhibit Technician II (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

Adobe Captivate - E-Learning Software

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We use it to identify certain species of animals for the guests to our facility. They utilize the program through touch screen displays. I am very please with it's usability straight out of the box. I was able to seamlessly edit and manipulate slides and information.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how intuitive the user interface is. I was able to easily navigate through options and controls. There is a already a large library of assets to implement into projects. I was able to jump right in, make a template and move slides around at whim with minimal difficulty.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't like that I could not get a subscription for it for more than 12 months. Otherwise, personally, I was impressed with the product. My supervisor tried to use this software and he had trouble with the PhoneGap and GitHub part of the rendering process. So for people less familiar with how mobile applications are created, there may be a steep learning curve.

Forze di polizia, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy to Use, Cost to Unlock Features

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I am satisfied with the software. The ease of use is outstanding even for the not so computer savvy person.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is very easy to use. It is used by thousands of other clients and is the default for many programs. It installs quickly and the interface is easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest downfall of this software is that it cannot be edited without purchasing. Being a program that is so widely used, the editing features should be free of charge.

Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Efficient training tool

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall love this tool I was able to publish projects quickly

Aspetti positivi:

I was able to create engaging e learning modules quickly. Easy to use from the beginning and many options to publish.

Aspetti negativi:

The learning curve was small and I was able to get going quickly. Sometimes larger files have trouble publishing.

Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Adobe

Commenti: Overall, a good experience

Aspetti positivi:

I like how many things you can do with it. You can literally edit any document any way you want.

Aspetti negativi:

The only problem I've had with Adobe is that sometimes documents freeze every once in a while.

Michelle
Business Manager (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Perfect for any size business

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Used over and over again, never had any issues

Aspetti positivi:

Works with all programs I have used and perfect for any size business

Aspetti negativi:

The cost gets a little pricey when you have a fairly large company

Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

not a great authoring tool

3,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

it's adobe, so that's about the real pro it has going for it.

Aspetti negativi:

besides being adobe in name, it mirrors no other adobe product on the UI side. it also isn't as intuitive as other authoring products and also doesnt really work with AICC compliant content

Rebecca
Rebecca
Content Developer (USA)
Risorse umane, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Huge learning curve, but lots of functionality

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It really was not a business option for us since we needed interactive e-learning right away, and the learning curve prevented us from being able to use this software. I have not tried Adobe Captivate Prime but I am curious to know if they have fixed this problem with that software!

Aspetti positivi:

This tool does a LOT of things related to learning - it can produce interactivity, animation, skip logic, videos, and SCORM/TinCan integration. You can create a lot of wonderful things in this software and implement it across your organization and track user learning in-depth.

Aspetti negativi:

It is a bear to learn. With Storyline, you can pick it up in minutes and create something that looks good and achieves a goal right away. With Captivate, you need to break out the training videos, start small, and prepare to move slowly through the process of learning this software.

Eric
Client experience advisor (USA)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy to use!

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the fact it was easy to use. If i had any problems i could find a video to show me how to do it.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some features that did not work the way you would like.

Dorothy
Supervisor Training (Canada)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Great product

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Great product for our needs

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to navigate for knowledgeable user - Avatar type in or speech and speech to text - Software simulations

Aspetti negativi:

Tricky settings - Freezing file, long to proceed (Scrom) responsive on design - Text to speech quality

Niel
Regional Training Specialist (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 10.000+ dipendenti

Great addition to Articulate

Aspetti positivi:

I learned Flash while it was still relevant. It helped me understand the layering of the Adobe Product and it's use. It is a great tool to show new users how to use a software and then quiz the participant of he/she is paying attention by asking to replicate the shown process.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be a bit glitchy in the LMS and may allow a user to click past the quiz depending on the authoring software. I had to upload to the LMS in a staging environment and test before deploying the WBT live to users. This took time.