Informazioni su Wellyx

Wellyx fitness, salon & spa software helps your business grow with intuitive, simple and feature-rich tools.

Ulteriori informazioni su Wellyx

Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Wellyx ha una valutazione complessiva di 5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 3 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (3)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Wellyx?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (3)

Isabella G.
Manager (Pakistan)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

It's very thrilling to come upon an app like Wellyx.

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: We've gotten off to a great start automating our routine using Wellyx. From access control to monthly payments, we use this software in practically every area of our gyms. The Client Portal gives customers enough options to manage their contracts and class reservations.

Aspetti positivi:

If you run a large fitness center, it's ideal because you can control everything. It's as simple as remembering your customers' class times or keeping track of their bills and payments. That is, without a doubt, an extra. I'm particularly impressed with this software because it was designed with the gym's dynamic in mind, both administratively and in terms of client interactions. The layout is fantastic! Colors, data, and the overall presentation.

Aspetti negativi:

I did not find any cons in this software yet. This is just amazing software to manage your business.

Clive P.
General Manager (UK)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Fantastic Software, definately added significant value to our business.

5 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Wellyx have increased our efficently and reduced our admin by around 25%.

Aspetti positivi:

The features are very comprehensive and varied, from built in 2 way SMS and email to app notifications and prospect management. The greatest thing is the software is easy to setup and use, and the support is very good. I can call and speak to someone if needed at any time.

Aspetti negativi:

I have looked at lots of softwares and have purchased several in the past, and i must say this is the best i have seen. There is not much i can say is negative about Wellyx. They are also adding more and more features which makes the software event better.

Atilla S.
Duty Manager (UK)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Alternative considerate:

The CRM for health clubs!

5 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Pleasantly surprised. Had soo many bad experiences before I have just shocked how easy & seamless it was to transfer our data across and my members never even noticed.

Aspetti positivi:

Extensive features, support and flexibility. I get a clear picture of my members and my revenue. I'm really starting to love the leads module and how it has reduced our admin work by over 50%.

Aspetti negativi:

The software has so many new features every few months I don't really have any. In would like WhatsApp integration but that I am told is coming soon!