Informazioni su Wellyx

Wellyx is Award-Winning Fitness and Wellness software helps your business grow with intuitive, simple and feature-rich tools.

Ulteriori informazioni su Wellyx

4,9
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,9

Lo consiglieresti?

Wellyx ha una valutazione complessiva di 5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 8 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (8)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Wellyx?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (8)

Scott
Manager (UK)
Fonte della recensione

No chance of getting better software

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I must say it is so far so good. It has a significant impact on the way I look at my business
right now. It is in the refined form to help me meet the vision I have set to achieve in the
long run. It has made my life easy and closer to my future.

Aspetti positivi:

It provides a great user experience not only for businesses but also for customers. The experience of using it is more than utilizing a booking software.

Aspetti negativi:

All the features of this software have provided numerous benefits to my business. But one thing I felt missing is that it doesn’t give access to the recorded classes. I think there is a strong need to introduce this feature in this software.

Clive
General Manager (UK)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Fantastic Software, definately added significant value to our business.

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Wellyx have increased our efficently and reduced our admin by around 25%.

Aspetti positivi:

The features are very comprehensive and varied, from built in 2 way SMS and email to app notifications and prospect management. The greatest thing is the software is easy to setup and use, and the support is very good. I can call and speak to someone if needed at any time.

Aspetti negativi:

I have looked at lots of softwares and have purchased several in the past, and i must say this is the best i have seen. There is not much i can say is negative about Wellyx. They are also adding more and more features which makes the software event better.

Atilla
Duty Manager (UK)

Alternative considerate:

The CRM for health clubs!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Pleasantly surprised. Had soo many bad experiences before I have just shocked how easy & seamless it was to transfer our data across and my members never even noticed.

Aspetti positivi:

Extensive features, support and flexibility. I get a clear picture of my members and my revenue. I'm really starting to love the leads module and how it has reduced our admin work by over 50%.

Aspetti negativi:

The software has so many new features every few months I don't really have any. In would like WhatsApp integration but that I am told is coming soon!

Umer
Director (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Great product, that does it all.

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: A great product with a wide range of features that meet all our needs. Amazing customer support, any of our issues were resolved within hours.

Aspetti positivi:

It wasn't just one feature it was the fact that this product had so many features, where before we using several products and paying several subscriptions we now only use Wellyx and it handles all our needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Couldn't really find anything that I didn't like

Isabella
Manager (Pakistan)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It's very thrilling to come upon an app like Wellyx.

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: We've gotten off to a great start automating our routine using Wellyx. From access control to monthly payments, we use this software in practically every area of our gyms. The Client Portal gives customers enough options to manage their contracts and class reservations.

Aspetti positivi:

If you run a large fitness center, it's ideal because you can control everything. It's as simple as remembering your customers' class times or keeping track of their bills and payments. That is, without a doubt, an extra. I'm particularly impressed with this software because it was designed with the gym's dynamic in mind, both administratively and in terms of client interactions. The layout is fantastic! Colors, data, and the overall presentation.

Aspetti negativi:

I did not find any cons in this software yet. This is just amazing software to manage your business.

Nicole
Director (Australia)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Great Support

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I enjoy using Wellyx.

Aspetti positivi:

There is always great tech support when I need help with something in the system or if I need something added. There is great membership management functionality options. It manages POS and attendance tracking very easily.

Aspetti negativi:

The site could load faster. It would be good if trainers could change and book appointments on the Staff App. I am still waiting on some reporting to be improved and updated, and I am waiting on some improvements to the auto service SMS reminders. I would also like if Wellyx would integrate with Google Calendar for my trainers use.

Craig
President (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Wellyx! A Simpler Solution for You

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: It has wasted no time getting with me and with my needs.

Aspetti positivi:

I have used various software solutions before, but it has gone beyond general booking, reporting, and customer service. Its unique features can help businesses think beyond limits to experience unstoppable growth.

Aspetti negativi:

There are no real cons at all, but yes, every software can be made better through specific improvements. So far, my experience of using it is too good.

shazad
Director (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Wellyx – Helps in saving time and serving my clients better

Aspetti positivi:

I love the flexibility of editing templates according to my need. The one thing that makes me happier is that clients enjoy using this software app. They are enjoying the empowerment of booking classes of their choice. They can also edit their information and remain updated on the latest information about the gym.

Aspetti negativi:

The user experience is exceptional, but I need to see a feature of adding videos for remote clients.