Informazioni su VobeSoft

Configure your dynamic business software solution with the VobeSoft no-code solution. Create a simple CRM or an enterprise application.

Ulteriori informazioni su VobeSoft

Aspetti positivi:

Once you start with it it’s spreading it’s self like a virus in a good way. Makes you think about all not automated processes that you can change using the VobeSoft.

Aspetti negativi:

There is not much not to like about the software but if I have to be picky it would be the lack of a way to automate the way our website contact form gets transfered to the VobeSoft software.

Valutazioni di VobeSoft

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

VobeSoft ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 21 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato VobeSoft?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (21)

Frank V.
Frank V.
Consultant, Consciousness (Paesi Bassi)
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo

Anything, Anytime, Anywhere - Least Effort & Maximum Value

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: In my personal life: I keep track of all things that are relevant to my health and/or are relevant to how I live my life (the appointments I make, the activities I do, the results I aim to accomplish).
In my professional life: I keep track of strategies, projects, progress, invoices, payments, collaborations... the list goes on and on and on.

Aspetti positivi:

Through the VobeCustom software I am now able to keep track of ANYTHING that I desire in both my personal and professional life. The amounts of clicks and thus time required is an absolute minimum, as the VobeCustom software allows me to configure things exactly as I like them. There are no limits.

Aspetti negativi:

The thing I like least about this software, is that it is not used by EVERYBODY.

Stefan S.
Interim Manager (Germania)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use Software, easy to connect

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Vobesoft is the best what happened to me in the last 6 month!

Aspetti positivi:

Vobesoft is an eye-opener in "world of CRM/XRM" solotions. I mostly like the structure of the IT, the easyness of working and the friendly helpdesk.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a lot of skills in common, i would like if Vobesoft could be approved by local TAX-institutes.

Gulsah Y.
Accountmanager (Paesi Bassi)
Opere pubbliche, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy to use

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It is easy to use and has all the information you need.

Aspetti positivi:

Vobesoft is easy to use and has a clean format

Aspetti negativi:

The agenda is nog adjustable with outlook.

Philip R.
Accountmanager (Paesi Bassi)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and very efficient

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to work with, very effective, and gets you the results you want.

Aspetti negativi:

We just started working with the program, so far there are no complaints.

Thomas W.
Thomas W.
Vorstandsvorsitzender (Germania)
Consulenza manageriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

My experiences with the tools of Vobesoft

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We used Vobe Custom for a consulting project for a major German car manufacturer. We were able to quickly explain the benefits to the local employees and they consistently implemented the tool after a short familiarization phase. This helps us to achieve sustainability for our changes and consulting services to the customer

Aspetti positivi:

- Fast scalability in the enterprise - Employees learn to handle it quickly - Massive increase in productivity - Easy to use - Very transparent and fair price model - Support from the provider

Aspetti negativi:

- A completely German-language interface would allow even more employees to easily use Vobesoft tools. So, overall translation ist very appreciated

Wilma B.
General Director (Paesi Bassi)
Magazzinaggio, 2-10 dipendenti

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Good and fast service. They understand what the compnay needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Only what we need is in the software and it's easy to expand. Also it's easy to use and I have acces everywhere in the world at any time.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't think of anything that is missing or doesn't work the way we want to do.

Pim D.
Account Manager (Paesi Bassi)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

Review Pim de Boere

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: With Vobesoft we have an excellent customer tracking system in-house, many options for filtering out and tracking base.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, both for the user and administrator

Aspetti negativi:

Link with other program, as an example the accounting program that we also work with.

Dennis D.
Business Analist (Paesi Bassi)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy to use

5,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

VobeSoft is flexible, which makes it so that we can adapt it on the spot and to the wishes of our colleagues.

Aspetti negativi:

The mail module can use (and is planned for) an update. Furthermore, data visualisation is limited at the moment.

Bram D.
Sales Manager (UK)
Biotecnologie, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very easy to use and fully customisable!

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Positive. It's helped us centralise our ordering, reporting, complaints and customer account approval systems in one central place, where these were previously dealt with in a completely analogue and paper way.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy integration, no large implementation times as the way of working speaks for itself, and fully customisable. If something you've set up previously doesn't turn out to work, you can change the way the system works yourself to suit the ways of working of your organisation.

Aspetti negativi:

Not yet linkable with our ERP system, but hoping to achieve this in the future.

Utente Verificato
Manager ICT (Paesi Bassi)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 201-500 dipendenti

Easy and convinient.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Work process. Less email. Real and actual status. Good overview. Quick decisions.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to work with. It is very effective to get the results you want.

Aspetti negativi:

Authorisation. You have make a real good plan to configure the authorisations

Frank M.
Manager ICT (Paesi Bassi)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The core of all processes in one solution

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We use it for the status of our car park. Connect it to the availibilty for our planning. Measure out complains to perform our quality.

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility to use. Allmost everything you want you can registrate in VobeSoft.

Aspetti negativi:

At the begining it was a little bit hard to find the way in the system because of all the opertunities and features you can use.

Jeroen V.
Founder (Paesi Bassi)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

The real custom solution

Aspetti positivi:

When you first get in contact with VobeSoft they will explain to you that a lot is possible with their software. And they are not lying! VobeSoft gave me the tools to bring my company processes to the next level. No limitations to what I could do with the software. And if I needed a difficult process managed the customer support was there to help me.

3 anni fa

Happy to have you as our customer! Thanks for the support! VobeSoft

Hans D.
Support Manager (Paesi Bassi)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Review

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Fleetmanagement, CRM, Customer complaints, Workflowmanagement, communication platform.

Aspetti positivi:

Very good software to implement in the organisation as it is possible to customise it yourself.

Aspetti negativi:

I cannot think of any cons at the moment, some minor details in the functionalities are not in the program yet. But we were promised that these will be in a next release. We have seen some of these being implementated

Utente Verificato
SAP SCM Consultant (Germania)
Servizi di informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Efficiency Effectiveness Economical Value for money

Aspetti positivi:

User-friendly, having everything in your own hands. Once you start with it it’s spreading it’s self like a virus in a good way. Makes you think about all not automated processes that you can change using the VobeSoft

Aspetti negativi:

Missing some nice to have functionalities

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it alot! VobeSoft

Carlos S.
Director (Spagna)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It makes all look clear!

Aspetti positivi:

The cleanliness of the design. It's very intuitive and customisable. I can filter information, to show only what we need.

Aspetti negativi:

We need to customise the relevant information to be shown on the pipeflows.

Dennis D.
CEO (Spagna)
Prodotti chimici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

very useful company tool which is easy to use in short time

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: As we´re still in the initial fase, I just can give positive feedback about the Software. It´s a useful tool so far, especially on management level to be a few clicks all happenings within the company. It´s easy to use and all employees adapted very fast to the problems. As all modules have been adjusted to our needs so far, we are very satisfied

Aspetti positivi:

It´s flexibility, easy amendments for company needs, clear and quick overview about happenings in the company

Aspetti negativi:

we just started to work with the programm, all difficulties were adapted inmediatly, so no complaints so far

Joost V.
Director (Paesi Bassi)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Building my own applications, without progamming

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We organized all our medical registration for habitants!

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to start, as long as you first sketch the relations between forms

Aspetti negativi:

No calculating module, they say iT will come shortly

Thomas V.
Floor manager (Paesi Bassi)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

Perfect functionality

Aspetti positivi:

The use of the software is great, also everything is possible in the cloud what makes it easy to work from different locations.

Not applicable

Lars B.
Project manager (Paesi Bassi)
Servizi finanziari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The solution for many problems

4,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The fact, that everything is possible in VobeSoft, which creates a lot of business opportunities.

Aspetti negativi:

That customisation is often necessary.

Viviën L.
Stagiaire (Paesi Bassi)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Review

Commenti: Great service

Aspetti positivi:

User friendly, great service. I like all of the widgets you can use with it.

Aspetti negativi:

Its blue. I don't like blue. I want red.

Utente Verificato
Product owner at Intrasurance Technology Services (Paesi Bassi)
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Start-up with a real good product

Aspetti positivi:

Flexibility. A lot of possibilities in one system.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes you have to search a bit to find what you need.

3 anni fa

Thank you so much for your honest review! VobeSoft