Informazioni su Profit.co

Profit.co è un software OKR intuitivo. L'UX è progettata per educare mentre esegue la tua strategia.

Ulteriori informazioni su Profit.co

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to integrate our CRM and how user-friendly it is.

Aspetti negativi:

The main difficulties are caused by too many customizable features.

Valutazioni di Profit.co

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
5,0
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Profit.co ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 144 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Profit.co?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (144)

Won
IT Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Great OKR, Listing to Customers' needs, Keep improving along with responsive teams (sales&support)

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Again, Profit will be the best OKR system in my opinion with a relatively low price tag instead of using Excel and Emails. It could facilitate all teams(small to a large group, fully customizable and scalable features).
Profit OKR included all - full and always with new features, great price along with dependable teams

Aspetti positivi:

Before I used Profit, I had used another OKR platform which was a limited, non-supportive team, and no solution to represent OKR results the way our team wants. Since this first company sold their service, I had to look for a new one. After several attempts few OKR platforms, Profit was the easiest interface with lots of options to customize how our team wanted. Profit teams were always available and responded promptly. The engineering team always open to listen and added my requested inquiry as new features to the platform. Even after the initial setup, all contacts were available minor questions and issues and even supported extended advise on OKR core structures, methodology and understandings.

Aspetti negativi:

Since it offers lots of features, there were several methods you could make your desired solutions. It is not hard but it could have some learning curves and overwhelming till you get used to it. The main difficulties are caused by too many customizable features.

Alternative considerate: Lattice, Perdoo, Gtmhub, Ally, Wrike e Paycor

Perché scegliere Profit.co: Lack of features, support

Perché passare a Profit.co: After using several platform free trials, PROFIT was the one that I could set up the specific OKR how our team wants. In addition, PROFIT teams were the most responsive to provide supports for all my questions with answers.

2 anni fa

Dear Won, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Subbu
VP Engineering (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best Value OKR product on the market. Incredible Customer Support!!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The company has got their product right! They make the overall experience user friendly and provide great support in case you need help. It's a very intuitive product and is a complete solution. As someone who works with a global team, I must say that Profit has ensured that we focus, prioritize and accomplish the right things that take us towards are mission and objectives.

Aspetti positivi:

Profit has a ton of features. It's a complete solution designed to execute a company's goals and objectives. I love how you get a 360 degree and interconnecting view of priorities, tasks, subtasks, relationships, outcomes, employee engagement and performance management. I also love how customizable the product is and how easy it is to assign tasks within our team. With 300 prebuilt KPIs and KPI boards, managing KRs is rather simple. It took us just a 30 minute call with their Customer support team to get started with our first OKR. Thereon we got more info through the extensive and very helpful training videos and product content.

Aspetti negativi:

While videos and training content is useful, it takes the user out of the system to understand how to use the software. I would suggest the use of guided workflow methodologies similar to WalkMe.

Alternative considerate: Perdoo, Ally, Workboard e Weekdone

Perché scegliere Profit.co: Ability to Customize, prebuilt KPIs, intuitive & ease of use, Excellent Customer support!!

Software precedente: Ally

Perché passare a Profit.co: Profit has the best Customer Service. period. It fits our model and is very competitively priced

2 anni fa

Dear Subbu, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Jason
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best OKR software for the money.

Aspetti positivi:

Profit is full of features. Too many to list here. But I really like how customizable the application is. One of my favorite features is a milestone-based Key Result. You can set-up templates, etc. This has been great for us because we like to projectize our OKRs. Also, their customer service is amazing. They are very committed to provided a great product and great service. I have a small company and when I had an issue early on I got a call from their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and we resolved the issue and exchanged ideas. Seriously the best service I have gotten from any application.

Aspetti negativi:

When I initially started using the app there was some bug but as it has matured I have not experienced a single issue. Also you may want to have their team set-you up as there are a lot of customization that can be made. For some people that can be over whelming. However they do a great job in the UI giving you the ability to only see the feature you need.

Alternative considerate: Gtmhub, Workboard e Weekdone

Perché scegliere Profit.co: Profit does OKRs much better. No comparison there.

Software precedente: 15Five

Perché passare a Profit.co: Best bang for the buck.

2 anni fa

Dear Jason, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Operations Manager (USA)
Servizi di informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Springboard Your OKR Tracking to the Next Level

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent experience so far. We were previously tracking OKRs in Excel and Confluence which made regular updates, accountability, and visibility far more difficult and manual. Profit offers solutions to so many of our previous pain points and more importantly helps us increase visibility to our most important objectives across the entire team so we can really drive improvements and align our efforts across the organization. Being able to add and assign Tasks tied to specific OKRs in the same system has been extremely helpful as well.

Aspetti positivi:

There are many advantages to using Profit's OKR tool but the primary drivers are that it is simple to use, users can quickly and easily see all relevant information in a single view (Objective, Key Result, Timeframe, Owner, Type of KPI, & Progress at each level plus how their own/other OKRs align with the Department and overall company OKRs), updates are quick & easy from multiple screens, owners receive automated email reminders to ensure they are checking in regularly, and Profit offers hundreds of useful KPIs you can leverage out of the box. Beyond the product itself, the entire Profit team is quick and eager to help you get set up and to improve the product based on actual user feedback with very quick turnaround times for enhancements (not your typical "it's on the roadmap" answer you get from most vendors). Profit takes the time to understand your business needs and then offer solutions on how to best leverage the product to drive your OKRs.

Aspetti negativi:

Any issues we have faced have been quickly addressed by the Profit team, however, it would be nice to be able to create a new KPI while creating a new Key Result directly vs. having to setup all KPIs prior to setting up your Key Results.

Alternative considerate: Workboard, Weekdone, Betterworks e Paycor

Perché passare a Profit.co: We were looking for a dedicated OKR tool with a quick implementation. The other products we evaluated had more comprehensive performance management (reviews, 1:1 tracking, recognition, etc.) in addition to OKRs but came with an increased cost and heavier implementation. Profit is an incredible value, easy to implement and use, and has great customer service before, during, and after the initial sale. All of these helped us land on Profit as a great fit for our business needs.

2 anni fa

Dear David, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Gerri
HR Director (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Quick, Transparent OKR evals and Performance Reviews with Profit

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I'm very impressed so far with using Profit.co - I think it's easy to use and has a lot of what we need at a reasonable price. I'm looking forward to growing with the product and incorporating more f the features into our process.

Aspetti positivi:

Setting up and customizing the product was easy and intuitive. Technical employees were able to quickly adapt which told us we had chosen the right tool. The non-technical employees didn't need too much coaching - the fun YouTube videos and a personalized 10-minute video summed up the process for us. We have not integrated the product into our other systems, so TBC.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see more OnDemand features baked into the product so employees can have the features explained as they go along - maybe a pop-up or example would be great. I was also using the mobile version of the product was not able to see the HR admin version of the product - I don't know if I can turn that on, but it would be great to update via my iPad.

Risposta di Apptivo

2 anni fa

Hi Gerri, Thank you for your positive feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Marcelo
VP Operations (Canada)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Amazing customer service

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Profit's support team is outstanding. I had a few issues where I needed their help late at night or even during the weekends and didn't hesitate to help me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just to name a few Profit members that have supported my OKRs journey. Thank you all.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a full solution to enhance the company's execution, including OKRs, Performance Review, and task management. Also, Profit recently launched the OKR academy where our team will learn about the best practices Totally customizable to adjust the company's needs

Aspetti negativi:

In the beginning, the product is not intuitive and it takes time to set up your quarterly OKRs. However, the Profit team is always available to guide you through it. There are a few features that don't fit our needs but the support team quickly got them and added them as an enhacemnet to be released soon.

2 anni fa

Dear Marcelo, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Ryan
Director, Corporate FP&A (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Transitioning OKRs Away From Google Sheets

Aspetti positivi:

It's a one stop shop for OKR tracking and evaluation. The data integrations (especially Salesforce) make the weekly updates much less onerous on the people doing the updating. The customer service is exceptional, as well. Whenever I've had an issue or question, the support team has answered my chat in a matter of minutes and walked me through the issue.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some things that aren't as intuitive as I'd like them to be, but overall there are no major issues with the software.

Alternative considerate: Ally

Perché scegliere Profit.co: Having a centralized platform with data integrations has been really useful - no more hunting down data to manually type it into a spreadsheet.

Software precedente: Google Sheets

Perché passare a Profit.co: We liked the dashboards on the Profit tool better than those on the Ally tool.

2 anni fa

Hi Ryan, Great to know that Profit.co has been useful in driving OKRs in your organization. We will continue to release updates to the platform adding useful functionality to make using Profit.co an enjoyable experience for the users and to help execution across the organization. Thanks for pointing out your feedback regarding the user interface. We take this feedback seriously and will work towards creating an amazing user experience for you in the upcoming releases.

Fabian
Founder + CEO (Austria)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Profit.co helps us to implement and keep track of our OKRs - with world class customer support!

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Until now the experience was good, though its not entirely easy to find everything in the beginning, the customer support team is very helpful and there was never a moment where frustration would come up, because every problem could be solved quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

We like how simple the GUI helps to implement OKRs for our organization. The complexity can be increased later on, and is not an obstacle to get setup. The app is also a plus, aswell as the accountability the system provides through mandatory checkins.

Aspetti negativi:

We are not using the product for long now. The setup process could be a little more intuitive, and maybe a wizard or tutorial on the GUI when using it first time. Though, the customer support is amazing, every question that pops up can be asked through a built in chat, where a customer support employee is answering immediately and in a very competent manner. They are highly interested in helping you to run and use the software and it feels like they are on my team doing so!

Alternative considerate: Perdoo, Simple OKR e Gtmhub

Perché passare a Profit.co: It looked like the more solid product, the screenshots of the GUI where convincing, and I believe I heard a recommendation somewhere.

2 anni fa

Dear Fabian, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Dan
VP People & Culture (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Great product

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am extremely pleased with my experience with Profit and plan to continue my relationship.

Aspetti positivi:

This product is great for companies that are new to OKRs. The step by step guide to setting OKRs has made creation easy for my employees. The customer service is outstanding, they are constantly improving their services and welcome feedback on any updates they make. Additionally, they have gone out of the way to ensure that the system meets our needs.

Aspetti negativi:

The system is a bit complicated for new users. There is a lot of functionality within and without tutorial, it can be overwhelming at first. Recommend some kind of automated walk-through for new users.

Alternative considerate: Gtmhub e Betterworks

Perché passare a Profit.co: Cleaner product, better price, willingness to help meet our company's needs.

2 anni fa

Dear Dan, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Robert
Director of Software Development (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Stop looking as this is the only OKR solution you need.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent Product! Excellent Customer Support! The customer support is top-notch with true white glove treatment before and after onboarding. Unlike some vendors that disappear after the transaction, they are attentive and understand what makes good relationships irrespective of the size of the org or users. There are so many pros to this product it's hard to pick. The UI is very intuitive and you can be as complex or as simplistic with your OKRs as your needs grow. I like the fact that if I need to export the data for reporting easily to match company report styles as it is easy to do so you have a lot of flexibility.

Aspetti negativi:

Release notes appear absent so I tend to find new features by stumbling upon or the periodic touchpoints with a company rep. I know there are changes to this coming soon but having a product that is continually evolving with additions is not a con but wish I knew when they were released. I know this is being addressed shortly and such a minor concern.

2 anni fa

Dear Robert, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Ruben
Ruben
Director, Carrier Performance (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A complete and adaptable OKR software with fantastic support and speedy development cycle

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: When we started working with Profit we realised that we have been setting our OKRs all wrong, and we hadn't aligned them to all the non-quantitative projects that the team were doing. There also wasn't a way to regularly update the leadership with progress, and use the OKRs to manage the team's performance. The introduction of Profit has forced us to think more critically not just about how we set OKRs, but what and how we track the Key Results. This is most effective when there are daily and weekly KR check-ins and alignment with day-to-day tasks.

Aspetti positivi:

The most impactful feature is not the completeness of the suite of interconnecting modules for OKRs, tasks, employee engagement and performance management, or how you can combine both top-down cascading of OKRs/KRs with bottom-up alignment. It is also not the ease of setting up the company structure or OKR levels, or the integrations available easing the transition from spreadsheets. No, what I like the most is the level of support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team to roll this out to our team, constantly listen to user feedback and pushing forward improvements on a weekly basis.

Aspetti negativi:

There are always features that can be improved on with a new tool, as different users and companies have different ways of working and with different backgrounds and legacy processes to adopt to. The question should not be what I like the least, but how does Profit respond to user feedback? The answer is that they listen carefully, and often already have a solution on their roadmap ready to be prioritised. No issue is too small, just ask!

2 anni fa

Dear Ruben, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Javier Ricardo
Javier Ricardo
Founder (Perù)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

!Software construido para OKRs! Adaptable al tamaño del negocio.

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Seguimiento remoto de los OKRs, Actualización sencilla y divertida de nuestros OKRS, Mejor visualización de los OKRs y sus dependencias.

Aspetti positivi:

Somos una empresa de 6 personas e iniciamos con los OKR hace 2 años aproximadamente. Este año decidimos migrar de excel a PROFIT para gestionar nuestros OKRs. Nos gusto la facilidad de uso pues el sistema es muy intuitivo y tiene KPIs integrados lo cual nos ayuda a tomar mejores decisiones al definir el OKR. La forma de hacer el follow up es muy sencilla y divertida incluso. Además nos gusto que la empresa nos apoyara con los primeros pasos en la implementación del mismo y siempre este generando contenido para mejorar su uso. Seguiremos con PROFIT.

Aspetti negativi:

En un inicio nos costo un poco activar ciertas funciones pero con la ayuda de soporte pudimos resolverlas.

Alternative considerate: Microsoft Excel

Perché passare a Profit.co: Es muy mas sencillo de actualizar y visual. Decidimos por PROFIT porque es un software especializado en OKR. También vi una conferencia de uno de los creadores de PROFIT donde explicaba los OKRs. Me quedo muy claro que conocía muy bien la metodología y eso me genero más confianza en que este software era lo que buscaba.

2 anni fa

Dear Javier, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Iain
COO (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Impressive product

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The software is easy to understand and get value from it almost immediately. The support is also amazing.

Aspetti positivi:

The application is easy to learn and setup for your company. There are a large number of templates to help expedite entry and provide examples for you to replicate. There are numerous reporting options to provide visibility from the employee, department and organization levels. The integration with MS Teams also makes it really easy for people to check-in and update their KRs. The customer onboarding and ongoing service is amazing. The team are really proactive and there to help make your implementation successful. The online help and training assets are also really helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Not much to dislike at the moment, things are going well and we can see value from day 1. It has a number of integrations with 3rd party products, such as Jira & Excel. It doesn't integrate with MS Power BI, which would be a real bonus for us.

Alternative considerate: Gtmhub, Ally e ClickUp

Perché passare a Profit.co: Price and overall scores on Capterra were higher for Profit.co

2 anni fa

Dear Iain, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Philippe
Principle (Canada)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Simply the best

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is essential to our mission of implementing a culture of execution in mid market companies.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything. Highly customizable, good integration with other digital tools, great support and easy UI.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing yet, we are delighted with every aspect of the tool.

2 anni fa

Hi Philippe, Great to know that Profit.co has been useful in driving OKRs in your organization. We will continue to release updates to the platform adding useful functionality to make using Profit.co an enjoyable experience for the users and to help execution across the organization. Thanks.

Ayman
Ayman
Partner, Consultancy Division (Egitto)
Consulenza manageriale, 51-200 dipendenti

Smart Business Management Tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The choice of Profit proved to be a wise decision; from conceptualizing the business need, setting up the system, and enabling users to it is a smooth process due to a very well designed application from one end and dedicated, smart support 24/7 from another. Even for the most complex issues, opening a support chat gets things guided or resolved in minutes, or otherwise different layers of support leaders reach out by other communication means to assist. This is both availability and reliability.

Aspetti positivi:

Very well thought of application/program with a lot of flexibility to use it and customize it to business need, internal processes and tendencies as well as provides a further dimension of bettering the business alignment and management. It is a genuine platform for deploying OKR as a smart tool to manage the business.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. Its setup and implementation, the use of the application, etc. All is sufficiently good.

2 anni fa

Dear Ayman, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Rudy
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Objective Key Results ( OKRs) - All the workflow under 1 app but starts with..

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The main business problem we are solving is the fact the profit.co offers the ability to quickly create a task and can easily dictate if the task is been assigned in a timely manner or not by providing status "check ins" for any team member from any device, any where in the world - In reality now the CEO has true visibility and control of the company's heart-pulse thanks to profit.co

Aspetti positivi:

Having to digitally assign task, responsibilities while allowing the team to participate, Staff-Check in from anywhere any device, score and employee recognition, adjust KPIs"on-Demand" tool , all as a one community, all under one platform its simply amazing. In my opinion when it comes to improving the efficiency of your team and managing your teams Objective Key Results ( OKRs) Profit.co is the solution.

Aspetti negativi:

The software satisfy the need of managing a simple-team/staff or task its now made easy due to profit.co.

2 anni fa

Dear Rudy, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Robert
CEO (Brasile)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti

Top business grade OKR platform

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Profit has allowed our organization to finally have the entire team hurdle behind common goals and have a blueprint to follow.

Aspetti positivi:

It provides an instant view of priorities, tasks, relationships, and outcomes, thus enabling businesses to keep a 24 X 7 hands on the development of the business. It provides great tools for establishing the proper connections and responsibilities across the organization allowing everyone to recognize the interdependence between tasks, people, objectives and the aimed results.

Aspetti negativi:

Would love to see more in-depth training options to fast track the team's knowledge

2 anni fa

Sr. Manager, Sales Operations (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

OKRs fuel better outcomes. Profit.co helps our team use and optimize OKRs.

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Profit.co have become a highly-valued partner. Staffed by knowledgeable, passionate, friendly and helpful personnel, they consistently prove their commitment to our organization's success.

Aspetti positivi:

Profit.co's purpose-built OKR solution is very intuitive and written by OKR devotees whom thoroughly understand the ins and outs of OKRs. Importantly, the software is fully supported by a team of knowledgeable and customer-focused pros.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't have any dislikes. The software offers impressive functionality which becomes easier to tap with experience.

mese scorso

Hi Michael, Thank you for your amazing feedback highlighting the key features of Profit.co and how it has helped your organization transform into a goal-oriented metric-driven accountable organization. Thank you once again for your compliments about our OKR software and the appreciation of our passionate associates. We look forward to a continuous relationship with you helping achieve all your organizational goals. Eager to know more about your experiences in the future. Cheers, Profit.co

Aaron
Director, Strategy Management Office (USA)
Automazione industriale, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Worth the Search

4,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Integration with other software such as Jira was critical for us, and Profit made that process easy. Also, the capability to track your entire strategy to ensure alignment and visibility is a great feature. The Customer Service team is top notch, and will respond instantly and take in all feedback on design changes.

Aspetti negativi:

The user interface feels a bit dated, but it's my understanding this will improve soon.

Alternative considerate: Ally, Workboard, Weekdone, Engagedly e Leapsome

Perché scegliere Profit.co: We needed a product that helped us build out and track OKRs. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that Profit also has an entire Strategy module to track initiatives, milestones, metrics, and focus areas.

Perché passare a Profit.co: Profit has the best customer service, better fits our model of strategy execution and is competitively priced. Win-Win-Win

2 anni fa

Dear Aaron, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Cassie
Risorse umane, 2-10 dipendenti

Profit review

Commenti: Great.

Aspetti positivi:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my POC for support today - while he / she / they did not have audio, I shared screen and received prompt support. If I didn't have that support, my single hour block now to work on this would have been wasted and likely, delaying the roll out entirely.

Aspetti negativi:

The complexity and it is build for large companies with traditional structures - and, there's so many extra tools embedded that it can be overwhelming as first, I am looking at the basics.

Risposta di Apptivo

2 anni fa

Hi Cassie, Thank you for your positive feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Ximena
Jefe Talento y Cultura (Cile)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

The best way of keep up with your companie's OKR

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Really good experience, the consultants are allways pending to answer questions and to help when required. Congrat to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Aspetti positivi:

Allows to reflect the OKR team cell working way, Measure its compliance, along with recognizing the teams achievements

Aspetti negativi:

Ocassionally it is hard to reflect how the objectives are to be measured, several test will be required to get to the right measure

3 mesi fa

Hi Ximena, Great to know that you love our OKR software and we serve as one complete solution for your organization. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team for any queries. We are happy to help. Hoping to know more about your experience with us in the future. Cheers, Profit.co

Liana
Liana
Operations Manager (Armenia)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great software with super responsive support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Before using the software we were practicing OKR in excel sheets,now everything is easy to track measure,everything at hand any time,no need to ask employees to show their progress or the work already done to achieve our giolas,unnecessary hassle and communication already in the past,you just need to login into dashboard to see your team and the company progress.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is user friendly,easy to set up.and adjust. The team is constantly working on customizing the soft to meet our expectations.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features did not met our expectations,but the product team adjusted them accordingly.

Alternative considerate: Perdoo

Perché passare a Profit.co: The tool seemed very user friendly, the price was affordable,the support very helpful.

2 anni fa

Dear Liana, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Chevon
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti

OKRs For All - The Right Way

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Profit.Co gets it right! The company leadership and the implementation team are accessible and extremely knowledgeable. I have had great success with them to ensure my clients are happy with the product and are seeing the benefits of implementing Profit. For my company we use Profit daily to drive results and stay aligned.

Aspetti positivi:

This software provides a global view of how the entire company is doing in alignment with the overall company objectives. We can’t live without Profit and so do my clients that we have introduced to the product are very happy.

Aspetti negativi:

This software has exceeded expectations and has been fantastic for my team and for my clients.

2 anni fa

Dear Chevon, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Berlindo Citra
Technical Engineering (Indonesia)
Settore automobilistico, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Task Management

4,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

This software user friendly The UI/UX used as grateful And Customer service is very helpful

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes, the software needs too long to refresh or be used (may I need to update the PC or network), meanwhile the software is still used by many people. Please profit, do you can update the software? So the software is faster than now

mese scorso

Hi Berlindo, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know that you love our support. We take feedback seriously. Will take your pointers to the Product team and will get the support you need. Hope to hear more about your experience with us in the future! Cheers, Profit.co

Razek
Razek
Manager, Strategy & Operations (India)
Sport, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Robust tool for goal setting, with an excellent client support team

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

The sheer variety of key result types makes it easier not only to track goals as per the nature of the key result, but often to create a structured plan for achieving the key results which is centred around the key result type defined by Profit. A tool like Profit makes it extremely convenient for the entire organization to update their progress and initiate cross-functional conversations on a single platform. The check-in feature has inculcated a good practice of periodic tracking of the progress made on annual objectives, allowing us to address issues in a systematic manner thus reducing TAT. The Profit relationship team has been super helpful in addressing technical queries and going out of their way to act on feedback and introducing customized features specific to our needs. They have been kind to organize multiple seminars on OKRs and Profit for the benefit of the entire organization.

Aspetti negativi:

Initial handholding and training may be required for first-time users.

anno scorso

Hi Razek, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Appreciate your time. We are happy to learn our OKR software is taking one step closer to achieving your goals. Hoping to hear more about your experiences in the future.