Informazioni su Cornerstone HR

Approfitta di un costo totale di proprietà inferiore, di un'implementazione meno rischiosa, di un time-to-value più rapido e di più opzioni di utilizzo.

Ulteriori informazioni su Cornerstone HR

Aspetti positivi:

It's simple, easy to use/navigate and great for tracking all of your current trainings.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficult to navigate and users find it very frustrating to use.

Valutazioni di Cornerstone HR

Caratteristiche
3,7
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Cornerstone HR ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,1 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 22 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (22)

Ordina per

Hai già usato Cornerstone HR?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (22)

Jaroslava
Learning and Culture manager (Cechia)
Design, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

corporate HR tool but usable also for mid size companies

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: It is helping us with compliance courses - we dont have to care about it, it is automatical. We have all data in one system.

Aspetti positivi:

all in one system. they have an integration with Microsoft for viva teams platform - so you can easily connects all of the learning and steudy materials from cornerstone LMS into Viva learning in MS Teams. We are just working on this integration in our company.

Aspetti negativi:

quite a robust system, you need an external consultant to help you set up / make changes in set up.

Utente Verificato
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Filippine)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An innovative tool for OKR and employee goal setting

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: - It is my first time to use an HR tool intended for OKR management and goal setting, so I have little expectation about the tool. The things that I am really after are the user-friendliness, beginner-friendliness, and good user experience. All in all, to be honest, Cornerstone is not so good in what I mentioned.- While the modules in the Cornerstone are existing, the UI and the workflow can still be improved.

Aspetti positivi:

- The tool is easily accessible- Cornerstone has many features for employee welfare, growth, and engagement -- especially for setting OKR and employee goals- Cornerstone also has features for accessing and managing employee documents and applying for leaves

Aspetti negativi:

- Cornerstone is never beginner and user-friendly. Can lack documentation from the management as well.- User experience and workflow is not too intuitive for now. Can be improved for faster and seamless transaction and operation

Matt
Matt
Human Resources Business Partner (USA)
Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good product, but need to update support

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to customize and create templates that work for you and your organization. Its not always perfect but for the most part the flexibility provided was really helpful during our design phase.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer support left a lot to be desired. Hard to reach reps, cases took too long to resolve, and at times they just did not match their SLA. Also their community page was hard to follow which made it hard to pull useful info.

Heather
Learning Systems Administrator (USA)

Talent Management at its finest

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Cornerstone is the best and most comprehensive solution that I have seen for talent management. I have used the LMS, Performance, Succession, Connect and Extended Enterprise modules. CSOD continues to make enhancements to their product, especially with Learning, Connect and Performance, but where they are lacking is in enhancements to their mobile app and to their Succession module. While I do find great value in reaching out to their Global Product Support team, it will sometimes take days and even weeks before you get a response from them on a case. The communication to the customer is lacking there.
Additionally, I find that some of the modules, such as Performance and Succession, can be really complex and require a lot of testing and trial and error to get things right. It does help that you are given two test environments (Stage and Pilot) to test things in. The quarterly releases have also gotten better over time, with many resources that can be used throughout User Acceptance Testing and the rest of the release cycle.
Change is not always handled seamlessly for the customer, as we have experienced major delays when our Account Manager was on leave and also our Client Success Manager was out on leave. The people who filled in for them seemed overwhelmed and as a result there was a lack of communication.
Overall, Cornerstone is a great encompassing talent management system and I have not encountered another company that comes close to what they offer.

Tara
Supervisor, Grant Projects (USA)
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An integrated HRIS experience for your employees

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

My institution uses several modules for Cornerstone and as an end-user that is what appeals to me most. I can apply for positions, sign-up for trainings, share kudos with colleagues, and view performance goals and reviews all in one place. I'm really interested to see how my organization leverages the platform in the future.

Aspetti negativi:

Cornerstone seems user-friendly at first glance, but this is only the case for the most frequently accessed items. My institution also seems to have regular outages and issues with supporting the system.

Kathy
HR Director (USA)
Contabilità
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

CSOD - Great LMS

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

My team and I evaluated and implemented Cornerstone's LMS. We liked the functionality of the product and that it had a social media component which allows users to create communities where they can comment or share content. The vendor was easy to work with.

Aspetti negativi:

The transition from sales to implementation was relatively smooth but we did have challenges we worked through related to timing and testing but nothing we weren't able to overcome.

Abbey
Talent Specialist (USA)

Great, highly recommend!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I personally have had a great experience with Cornerstone, from both a end user perspective and also from a system administrator perspective. Currently, we use the Core, Learning, Performance and Succession modules and each has impacted our workforce and internal workflow processes in their own ways. The thing I love about Cornerstone most is that their releases are filled with extremely relevant and useful upgrades. Other technologies that we use will upgrade their product just as regularly but there will be very little that we would actually consider implementing. Cornerstone listens to their user base and structures their releases in a way to meet the needs of the most request items. They are also very good about the overall user interface to ensure the technology is engaging for users. Cornerstone Support has always provided great direction from major configuration questions to best practice recommendations. When you submit a Care Ticket you typically get a response back within 24 hours and the feedback that is given is clear and concise. The only con really is that it is hard for us to keep up with all the upgrades that are made, but that is a problem that I am willing to have if it means the product is getting better and better!

Dylan
HR Officer ()
Beneficenza, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy to Use

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I think it is a good product, the only downside is when purchasing the implementations costs are too high, which may dissuade persons from smaller organisations from purchasing.

Aspetti positivi:

It looks good and clean, it is very easy for even a beginner to understand. The analytics are also presented in easy to understand formats.

Aspetti negativi:

It does not come with enough competencies built in to assist an organisation with building assessment forms.

Utente Verificato
Customer Experience Manager (USA)
Telecomunicazioni
Fonte della recensione

We use Cornerstone for all of our training needs and overall it's not bad

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

If you're like me and you work in a larger enterprise company, you'll be using Cornerstone for all of your training needs. it's simple, easy to use/navigate and great for tracking all of your current trainings

Aspetti negativi:

There are times where the material may be buggy, but it has nothing to do with Cornerstone but with the trainer developing the material

Christopher
Marketing Project Manager (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 10.000+ dipendenti

Cornerstone OnDemand - Honest Opinion

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Great tool if you know how to use it. I personally see it at it's best for education institutions.

Aspetti positivi:

I've used this for its various applications internally for my company and its a great tool if you know how to use it. I can see it being great for Universities just from my own perspective. Good for a corporations learning for employees but can be frustrating for the customer who doesn't know what they're getting into. There can be somewhat of a learning curve going in and that takes time on the UX to adapt and use the product which can be a con because they need to use their time to understand when its not as intuitive.

Aspetti negativi:

Restating my comment above, the only con would be a customer trying to learn and adopt usage of it which would take up some of their time and could be frustrating and cumbersome if they're not as tech savvy.

Grace
Elevate Coordinator (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Products to address all phases of employee lifecycle

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The pros include the great customer service we experience with Cornerstone. All of the people we work with from Cornerstone (Client Success Manager, Engagement Manager, Global Product Support, etc.) never fail to impress me with their ability to build relationships with our team. They're great to work with! In addition, the engineers have always delivered early or on time when we expect custom work to be done to our portal. The cons may be more specific for our unique situation. We have a custom IT subsidiary who is able to program EXACTLY what we need for our HR use. With that as a resource it's often hard to get much buy in from them or others who already use a perfectly working software to switch to an "out-of-the-box" product with some restrictions. It's also proven to be difficult to get the two systems to "talk" to each other. I would definitely recommend Cornerstone products for users who do not have tools in place for their HR processes. They offer great solutions and continue to improve with quarterly releases.

Glenn
HR Administrator (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Cornerstone HR

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We (I) am open to anything that can make our HR programming easier. This may be more suitable for a company like ADP, but we'll see. - Thank you

Aspetti positivi:

The software enables our company along with ADP to maintain and have better control of our Human Resources needs. It is to use and they are very supportive.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is a bit complex but most HRIS programs are. One you are up and running it is fine. We have sa trial version for now.

Yvonne
Yvonne
Instructional Designer III (USA)
E-learning, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Has potential, but it was not used properly

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, if you have good people to get it going then go for it, but if your org isn't tech savvy then maybe you need another software when someone does more of the work for you so you can't mess it up.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the set up for evaluations. I feel like there were areas that could be used to motivate employees and get the right people involved on approvals and moving forward with raises. My favorite part was the badges area which was fun in getting and giving badges.

Aspetti negativi:

It never worked like it should. This is not Cornerstone's fault, I think it was the organization who set this up maybe wasn't savvy enough get the settings right. They made lots of errors they had to fix.

Nicolas
HR Training Supervisor and HR Project Manager (Lussemburgo)

Completely satisfied on Learning, Performance and Succession module

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Learning module has been implemented 5 years ago and due to good product satisfaction, we decided to implement also Recruiting, Performance and Succession clouds last year. Pros:
Compliance and Regulated Learning tracking
Performance system functionalities
Easy to implement and configure
Good end user XP
Good support from vendor (Continuous improvement vision)
Release every 3 months (important enhancements each time)
This product answers our needs
Cons:
Admin user experience and Recruiting Cloud can be improve
Reports (improvement in progress)
Unavailability of some information behind all the system (only in 1 module)
This product needs more fine tunings to be perfect

Kelsey
Underwriter (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Good For Trainings

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to take necessary trainings on my own time. I like that some are interactive, some are videos, some have quizzes. There is a variety of different trainings, which is nice.

Aspetti negativi:

No complaints about the software itself.

Martyn
UK

Soild system with experience of using both Learning and Succession Clouds

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Having worked with Cornerstone now for 3 years I have experience of using two of their modules. At a high level, I have been happy with the service received from their client support management team and service desk support when we have experienced issues. Overall, adopting a SaaS vendor over more traditional options does require a change in approach given constraints to only configure instead of being able to customise but Cornerstone does provide a good level of configuration to meet our needs.

Pam
HR Operations Specialist (USA)
Consulenza manageriale

Cornerstone on Demand

Aspetti positivi:

Goal setting, tracking, the ability to link goals to the organizations goals.

Aspetti negativi:

The length of time to pull an org chart - reporting.

Gary
VP of HR (USA)

Great for Performance Management

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Cornerstone allowed us to take up to six reviews that can occur in one year (30, 90 day for new hires, 3 quarterly reviews and 1 annual) and have them standardized and customized for each of our major workforce disciplines. This allowed for increased accountability and compliance with our core processes. Thanks to Cornerstone, the ability to give each employee the same high quality engagement experience is now much easier to manage and ensure.

Nic
Project Analyst (USA)

Human Resouces Review

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: The functionality of our Elevate portal, powered by Cornerstone, has provided our organization with a great cloud-based tool that will help us continue to move forward in a digital world. The admin and end-user experience is easy and enjoyable. Some of the configurable systems can be a bit overwhelming at times, but the overall experience and end result is exactly what our company needs. I would highly recommend Cornerstone On Demand!

Richard
Blackboard Support and Services Manager (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Not a huge fan...

3,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Cornerstone is easy to use and for the most part it's intuitive. It integrates well with our institution's HR systems.

Aspetti negativi:

Cornerstone seems to have quite a bit of down time for maintenance. Also, information displayed is not always accurate.

Utente Verificato
Program Manager, Business Systems (USA)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti

Needs Major Work

2,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Very bad - not sure how they still in business.

Aspetti positivi:

It has a clean UI but nothing else, needs major work to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

Difficult to navigate and users find it very frustrating to use.

USA

Intuitive System - Great Results

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Cornerstone's platform is very intuitive, with much functionality. I would highly recommend the system.