Recensioni su Adobe Workfront

Informazioni su Adobe Workfront

Soluzione di gestione del lavoro basata su web di livello enterprise per ottenere maggiore visibilità, collaborazione significativa e migliore produttività.

Ulteriori informazioni su Adobe Workfront

Aspetti positivi:

I also really like using their project templates for repeatable workflows. Once a project is set up, it is quite intuitive on how to iterate.

Aspetti negativi:

There are no tools to further organize projects and tasks further than their due date.

Valutazioni di Adobe Workfront

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,0
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Adobe Workfront ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.112 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Adobe Workfront?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.112)

SEO Manager
Circuiteria, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Unspecified

Adobe Workfront User Review

4,0 6 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Faith
Faith
Technician (Sudafrica)
Servizi bancari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

It has given us ability to plan, manage, and measure work based on data

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Sharing of projects is now easy and every member of the team has up to date data on project progress. Moreover, executives look for loopholes to help in easily and monitor progress.

Aspetti positivi:

It has given us ability to plan, manage, and measure work based on data which helps organization executives to monitor work in real-time using the data. The most important thing is that their support team worked with us from the beginning to create a platform that best fits our job environment. Now we can easily work in teams as we are able to plan, create and share tasks and projects within the platform and most importantly Workfront was integrated with the softwares that we use on a daily basis. Another benefit is that they offer a free trial for an organization.

Aspetti negativi:

The vendor support team took a little bit longer in creating the Workfront platform that could best match our needs but in all it was a success and now we are good.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer (USA)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We are able to stay organized thanks to Workfront

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Adobe Workfront has done a fantastic job of making the product adaptable to every user level. Tracking and reporting tools can be added by power users, who can monitor any or all parts of a project. Most of these alternatives aren't used by my department, but if and when we do, they're already there for us.

Aspetti positivi:

Due to the fact that my business is operated remotely, I am always up to date. After the epidemic, this product has given me the courage to continue forward. For me, kanban boards and task management are of the utmost importance. The kanban board provided by Adobe workfront allows us to build up tasks or user stories and then divide them into BI-weekly or BI-monthly sprints.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd like to see a better explanation for why mistakes are made, but that's about it. As far as I know, there are no clues as to why a date or a field isn't being updated or cannot be created. In most cases, the problem can be solved with a little bit of troubleshooting.

Aryne Dolly
Healthcare Virtual Assistant (Filippine)
Studi medici, 51-200 dipendenti

Track your work in Adobe Workfront

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It allows us to save time when allocating resources and managing our time. The reporting tools assist higher management in better understanding what we are doing and how long it takes to do it. I appreciate how they are constantly releasing updates that help to improve the tool based on user feedback.

Aspetti positivi:

Large projects may be divided up into manageable components using the effective project management tool Workfront. The technology allows us to transfer documents across teams and clients and track the project's development as it moves through its many phases. The uploading and downloading of documents is simple.

Aspetti negativi:

When it comes to time management, Workfront might be counterintuitive at times. There are a few functioning concerns that I believe should be addressed in order to better serve its consumers.

James
Professor (USA)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Decent, but cumbersome.

3,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Decent, and it does produce a professioanl end product. But it is very cumbersome to use!

Aspetti positivi:

It provides a neat and professional final product; I recommend it rather than Microsoft products when you need a more professional look for the final workproduct.

Aspetti negativi:

It's editing is very cumbersome to use, and not in the slightest bit intuitive. This wouldn't be such a problem, except that I use this feature less than once a week and always need to refresh how it functions. This is a waste of time, to be honest, and so if I can avoid this and use oother tools instead I will. I use Workfront when I need a more professional product for external clients.

April
Operations director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Let Adobe help push your business into the future on time

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

What’s really incredible about Adobe is that it’s more than just a program that used to be for graphic design and computer nerds. Adobe has really pushed into the house Covid 2022 with a incredible program that allows your organization to use so many different features. The project management tool and all the other ones that assist such as time scheduling and tracking and project management assignment and all those other things are so incredible when it comes to trying to keep your organization or business on track. It’s very hard to manage more than a few people all alone when you have a program that allows you to be able to see if peoples time is being utilized correctly or if some tasks don’t need as much time as others it’s a very cool thing to have. I would say take the leap and go forward and implement this into your programming for your company and watch how you’re employees grow and how your business grows as well

Aspetti negativi:

I think some of the harder parts of this program that seem to pop up or it’s a little bit harder to get used to working with us. It’s a lot more complicated than it seems sometimes for certain parts of the program. You have to be knowledgeable about how to use this program and you can’t just figure it out by just playing around in it. You really have to have a dedicated knowledgeable person who can run this program and do it well

Bernardo
Promotor de Eventos (Uruguay)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti

Lo mejor!

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Es una de las mejores experiencias, no tengo quejas y lo recomendaría sin dudarlo.

Aspetti positivi:

Es un software de fácil manejo, no sé experimentan problemas para su uso.

Aspetti negativi:

No tengo contras porque es altamente intuitivo su uso y de fácil acceso siempre.

Ghida
designer (Libano)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

adobe workfornt

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Our company depends on adobe Workfront in managing files and task which helped a lot in the work flow

Aspetti positivi:

Wave been using this software for quite time and its great for managing and finishing you projects with speed and short time and it helps us comparing different projects, docs and file in addition to prioritizing the tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

Workfront maybe confusing sometime its not simple and straight forward for the users and it may be updated son they add more advanced and simpler features for us so it may be much easier

Erica
Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Making things EASY

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I will always trust this brand >

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and move about with other apps and devices.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing adobe is the best of the best .

Hugo
diseño , administrativo (Ecuador)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

adobe workfront para gestion de tareas y asignacion de horarios

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

la versatilidad para para gestion de tareas y asignacion de horarios en una empresa de construccion y diseño

Aspetti negativi:

compatibilidad con algunos dispositivos , peor es problema de los dispositivos.

Consultant (USA)
Intrattenimento, Lavoratore autonomo

Adobe

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It took me a bit to learn to use it but once i did it was great

Aspetti positivi:

That it was easy to access, easuy to use and immidiate results

Aspetti negativi:

the price was a little high and and it didnt give much options

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist (USA)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Workfront simplifies project and job routing

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I use Workfront on a daily basis, for the better part of each day. When I submit proofs to clients, they have the option to read the proof, make any comments or suggestions they have, or decide whether or not the proof should be authorized. The tools that are located at the top of the page may be used by the customer with ease to highlight or point to what they want altered.

Aspetti positivi:

I enjoy that the dashboard makes it simple to view the tasks on which I have been tasked to work as well as the due dates for those projects. I am able to view the approvals that are waiting, as well as my to-do list, which helps me keep my job on track.

Aspetti negativi:

The calendar function on their website is not to my liking. It does not function very well, and it makes it tough to view your projects within a monthly timeline, which is something that is incredibly crucial for a content team to achieve.

Lydia
SALES ASSISTANT (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Workfront

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The biggest plus is how easy it is to communicate with clients, sales reps, and the graphics department. It makes work life run easier.

Aspetti positivi:

I use Workfront everyday- most of the day. When I send clients proofs they can open the proof, comment with all the changes they may want or make a decision of approved. The client can easily use the tools at the top of the page to highlight or point to what they want changed. The client can ask us questions and we can answer them all in the same place. Sales Reps. and assistants can also comment or ask the client questions in the same manor. Clients and Sales Reps. can also download the app to their phones and use this software anywhere and anytime. Very user friendly and easy to explain to new clients even over the phone. I love how you can add client email and info so you don't have to remember all the client email to send to each client. All you have to do is type the business name into the software and the clients emails will pop up for you to select. I also love how it time stamps all activity and tell you who made the activity. Sometimes clients will put in changes after we have gone to print and want a rebate because the change was not done. However, now we can see that the change came in after the dateline. Another very convent feature is that you can attach documents like pictures or anything you may want in your ad. From there you can easily download whatever has been attach and us it. This software is the most user friendly and convent than any other software I have used. I love how the comment part is so easy to look at and the tools are great!!!

Aspetti negativi:

I truly have no cons. Sometimes there are up-dates at inconvenient times but I don't consider that a con its just part of the deal. I worst thing I can say is a couple times of year we have a client or Sales Rep. that has a problem with the app. However, the problem is usually fix that same day and sometimes it is user error and not the program at all.

Sara
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

PMO take on Workfront

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I am a champion of Workfront for my company, although I am a SME/admin and not responsible for the day to day Workfront use, it was a great experience begin involved in the implementation and owning one of the workstreams. Workfront lets you become a SME and get to know the system so easily, without constantly changing it (or providing straight forward changes that do not interrupt your day to day work.

Aspetti positivi:

Going from using four different platforms to manage the intake, planning and execution of projects (ServiceNow, excel, Smartsheet and Microsoft Project) down to 1 single platform has been a life saver for the teams that I am on for my company. We were able to train our submitters on one system, built our own workflows, and then turned around and trained our PM's on the same system. One Pro I love is that we can make changes and enhancements on the drop of a hat (well, with planning and thought ahead of time), versus ServiceNow, where it took us 2-3 minutes to simply change a field name. I also enjoy the time and attention that Workfront has given to my company, they listen well and problem solve along side us, not just for us,

Aspetti negativi:

We are still in the Legacy Resource Planner because we have set up our job roles for each team, so the legacy system lets us set capacity estimates when planning projects (for example, Our Integration team is all under Integration job role, but we allocated 10% of their time in our resource planner towards discretionary projects, which allows us to better plan and prioritize this huge bucket of work). There is no way for us to set capacity %'s for job roles in the new system, without creating new job roles.

Internet, 51-200 dipendenti

Sys Admin User

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We use the tool to manage all website development projects (tasks, assignments, schedule, LOE, performance reporting, team management, etc.) time logging, Agile burndown, Kanban, employee tracking, and billing; pretty much every aspect of our business.

Aspetti positivi:

-The ability to customize the software to fit within your business operations. It's not a one size fits all where you have to modify company operations to fit within like other PM software. -The reporting functionality and the ability to build custom reports -Once you learn how to use it and get to know the intricacies, textmode is AMAZING! It allows you to build very custom reports, templates, fields, calculations, etc. to meet the needs of your business. -The support team is great! Having a dedicated support contact with standing weekly 30-minute meetings has been very helpful. Additionally, the "consulting hours" come in very handy when there are items that myself or other system experts within my company can't figure out because they are able to use their knowledge and expertise to get us what we need.

Aspetti negativi:

-We submit enhancement ideas or tickets to the product team and feel like they always just get lost in the shuffle. There are a lot of things that we could use but I guess other companies or Workfront don't see the value so our ideas are very slow to be added to their Product Roadmap or come to market. -It's not the cheapest on the market, that's for sure. -There is somewhat of a learning curve for new employees at my company trying to learn the software just because it is SO powerful. -There could be better integrations, specifically with Git.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Retail Card Account Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari
Fonte della recensione

Workfront makes managing projects easy with strong training, support and reporting features.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It helps us save time when it comes to resource allocation and time management. The reporting features helps upper-management better understand what we are doing and how much time it takes to do it. I love how they are constantly pushing updates that help improve the tool based on user feedback.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been a Workfront user for a few years now and am a big proponent of this project management tool for several reasons. 1) I find it very intuitive for users to use 2) It is easily customized based on the needs of your users 3) The reporting feature is worth the price of admission itself 4) Their support team is quick to respond and the self-help area is robust so you can find an answer to any question you may come across 5) Workfront offers a comprehensive training tool that covers several types and levels of training for users at all levels including frequent live trainings 6) The Community area is a great place to share ideas and ask for help from other users 7) They are constantly making updates and improvements to the tool 8) The Workfront Proof viewer is a great feature for those who want to markup and share creative within a project. We looked at several solutions and I'd say that Workfront was by far the best option for our internal creative agency.

Aspetti negativi:

Setting up can be time consuming if you don't already have a process in place. Do your homework and dedicate the time to do it right before launch or else user adoption can be difficult. Plan on user adoption to be your biggest hurdle as people are uncomfortable with change. Make the Workfront trainings mandatory before use.

Eliabeth
Digital Producer (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

My favorite project management system by miles

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've used Workfront with three different companies over the last five years. I've been able to use Workfront to help cut campaign request, approval and building in half, to solve the "everything through email" issue and to manage an extremely high volume of request from internal, external and disparate teams in a large organization that is change resistant. It's been meldable, helpful and honestly fun to learn and grow with Workfront as a company and as a system.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that Workfront is easy to configure and change as your organization grows. It's easy to stay up to speed with and make changes based on system changes and your organization changing. I also am in love with the reporting and custom data features. Custom forms and the ability to manipulate them to get data has been invaluable in every organization I've been in to date that has used Workfront.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't really have a ton of complaints if the system is configured well. Maybe that there are too many features? It can be a lot to wrap your head around but if you have the time to get to know it it is irreplaceable.

Utente Verificato
Marketing Project Manager (USA)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 51-200 dipendenti

Big Fan

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I started as a planner and then got promoted to a Marketing Project Manager and became the System Admin. Over time I've noticed people staying on track of their assignments better and knowing overall deadlines. Also all communication for the project lives in one place for everyone on the project, so you don't have to be worried about falling out of the loop via emails like before. User adoption is up thanks to great boot camp training for me as a system admin.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like the organizational elements. Building templates takes a lot of time, but once they're built, it makes it easy for bulk editing and converting requests into projects. When it was first implemented, the company wasn't on board outside of the Marketing department. After attending Admin Boot Camp, I created a staff training program and now user adoption is much higher. I especially love the legacy of projects. You can refer to previous years for recurring events/projects. Your support team is very nice and professional. Lately your team has offered calls after submitting tickets which I greatly appreciate it. It makes it much clearer on both ends. Also love that all documents, updates, etc. live in one place and not in dozens of offline emails!

Aspetti negativi:

The new Home isn't fantastic. There are still a lot of limitations, so the number of clicks are still the same as the legacy version. For example, if they want to refer to a document in the task, they have to click into the task. Also, there's difficulty in seeing all updates made in the task so if you need to reply to a thread, you can't do it. At least our users can't.

Heather
Marketing Specialist (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Workfront

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Workfront is our go-to. We have someone needing something we send them to submit their need through Workfront. IF someone needs to review or approval something, we send it through Workfront. That way we have a trail of information of why we did the things we did or went with the project(s). Its the paper trail. It also took us from having 2-3 hour long status meetings every week to one 30 minute meeting sometimes every week or so. We can summarize much better than running through a multiple page document spreadsheet. It has saved us time and sanity.

Aspetti positivi:

I am able to add all my projects and tasks into one location so that my team is aware of what I am working on and my clients can see where their project stands. This is very helpful in case something happens, we often say, if we get hit by "the bus" someone will know where my project is and what to do next.

Aspetti negativi:

It was a rough start. The account rep(s) that we have had were not very good at making sure we were happy as a customer or if we had a need. Since we got our remote system admin, it has been amazing. We love our rep!

Analyst, Content (USA)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Helps Streamline Process, Create Accountability

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Workfront has absolutely changed the way my team works from a process standpoint. Previously, there was no way for us to quantify creative work, evaluate workloads of the creative staff or effectively capture the back and forth that accompanies a creative project. Workfront has solved all of these for us and more.

Aspetti positivi:

There's a lot I love about Workfront. As someone who works on the creative services side of the business, Workfront allows for an orderly intake process using its custom forms (a questionnaire) that allows the project manager to identify the exact asks that are being made. Workfront allows us to easily flip requests into full blown projects, using its task feature to assign each user their own role in the larger project. From a creative perspective, I can use agile project management and set tasks to happen concurrently, or waterfall project management and customize tasks so that one task cannot be started until the previous task is complete. Overall, Workfront offers a really clear process that creates the accountability throughout my team's creative process.

Aspetti negativi:

The software definitely takes some getting used to. There's a good amount of onboarding that usually takes place to learn the terminology (tasks vs project, dashboards and reports) and from my team's perspective we used our onboarding sessions to customize dashboards for each section of the team. The copywriters have their own dashboard and the designers have theres. So although the complexity is a con, it offers good potential for further customization.

Utente Verificato
Marketing Projects Manager ()
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Complete and powerful PM information system with some areas to improve

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Working in an in-house marketing department, we have been using Workfront for three years to manage our projects and operations. We need overall visibility on all the activities of our department, plus a powerful collaboration platform.
Our main aim using Workfront is to manage the capacity vs workload of our department and to be able to forecast the demand.
Workfront is fulfilling our basic needs, but we feel that there is a lack of ability to create clear dashboards or to have a better visibility of critical task between multiple projects at the same time (which happens when several campaigns overlap).
There are other points to improve (see Cons below), but it seems that folks at Workfront are committed to improve those areas and correct the product weaknesses.

Aspetti positivi:

Logging hours is not painful (as it actually sounds), there are several choices to input them and it’s quite easy to get used to the habit. The collaboration features are very good: comments, sharing if documents, approvals... Work requests via assignments are clear and provide accountability. Integrated document proofing and versioning is a must for any creative department and this one works really well. Workfront support is quick and responses are elaborated, always providing a workaround if there isn't a functionality to match your need.

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting is a bit limited; while basic reporting is completely fulfilled and you can present the information in clear graphs, when you try to create complex relations (historic vs forecast, capacity vs demand) things get more complicated, there are limitations and you need workarounds to obtain the desired (or closest to the desired) information. Sharing of information is cumbersome; although you can send automatic reports by email, it's difficult to distribute more elaborated pieces of information. Resource management is limited; there are tools in the system, but they are not intuitive and are a legacy of previous versions of the system. Learning curve is steep, it doesn't take much time to get familiarised with the common request-collaborate actions (which most of the users will do), but it needs much time and training to carry out actual project management processes within the system.

Utente Verificato
Member Exchange Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I was hesitant, but I'm a believer

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I'll admit... they sort of had to drag me kicking and screaming into using Workfront. I feared that it was going to be one of those things where it took more time to document/track what you're doing than it took to actually do it. Fortunately that turned out not to be the case. We've found a good balance between tracking things and not having to "feed the beast" all the time.

Aspetti positivi:

Workfront is quite versatile for tracking projects and larger workflows. We use it for individual projects, ongoing work efforts, and even tracking ideas for future development. Other areas of our business use it as a request queue as well, which helps us to put in requests with our communication team and even log suggestions for office improvements. A decent (but not mindblowing) reporting suite with text and simple graphic output helps share status updates.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting suite could allow for a bit more freedom; it feels slightly stilted when trying to use it. I also was not a fan of the option to have the software tell you that you're on track or behind. I prefer to assign the status myself as I'm involved with the project more intimately and have more of the big picture. Fortunately that's easily changeable in the project settings. The real cons are honestly self-induced. The temptation is there to track all the minutiae of every little bit of the project. And you certainly can... but it ends up being counterproductive as you spend more time updating than doing. Keep your items lofty and you'll avoid that trap.

Claire
Social Media Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Workfront Helps Your Team Manage Projects

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I think Workfront has helped our team manage multiple projects in an effective way. With this tool, we have been able to launch campaigns and assignments efficiently and it has helped us stay on track with getting tasks completed in a timely manner.

Aspetti positivi:

Workfront has helped our team organize projects in a functional way. It allows you to group similar tasks and assign subtasks to members of your team with due dates, hours for completion, etc. Workfront also includes a built in calendar that integrates with your tasks, so if you're off on PTO or a holiday, task due dates automatically update to work around your schedule.

Aspetti negativi:

Workfront can be counter intuitive sometimes when it comes to time management. There are a few functionality issues that I think could be updated to better serve its users. One example of this is having to click a button to say you're working on the project, rather than just clicking once to say you've completed the project. The interface design could also be updated to be a little more user-friendly and visually appealing.

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It's fantastic to track all my ongoing tasks with Adobe

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: The UI is quite well-designed. It's a cinch to jump straight into proofreading and seeing what the rest of the team has to say. Other team members make great use of it and notify me when I need to be tagged.

Aspetti positivi:

Workfront is a powerful project management application that makes it possible to break down large projects into manageable chunks. With the help of the system, we can distribute papers between teams and clients, and follow the project's progress through its many stages. Documents may be uploaded and downloaded with ease.

Aspetti negativi:

If Workfront could connect to several Salesforce accounts, that would be fantastic. We are unable to automate the transfer of data from Salesforce to Workfront since our company has several Salesforce instances. In addition, it would be great if Workfront could integrate with numerous Sharepoints at once.

Copywriter (USA)
Ricerche di mercato, 10.000+ dipendenti

Workfront Review

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We have dozens of projects every day, with different employees in different capacities working on them -- project managers, team leaders, supervisors, editors, writers, graphic designers, proofreaders, strategists. Everyone's input and progress can now be corralled in one place. We have a clear window view in to how the project is going and who might need help with what. Everything is documented in one thread so there is no hiding from a mistake or missed deadline. We can take people outside of the task, like our Legal Department, to get their insight on certain matters.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Workfront is the visibility it gives to employees and project managers as they navigate a workload from week to week. If 10 people are working on the same task, they can communicate through Workfront channels with respect to questions, concerns and updates. And everything is documented. So, if a conflict arises, we can just go back through the Workfront thread and see what happens. Documentation is so important, especially when you have dozens of projects going at one time.

Aspetti negativi:

It was tough to learn. After a year, I still did not feel like I had it figured it out. The workload queue setup felt wonky to me and I would often grab work from the wrong places because things weren't clearly marked. Also, and maybe this is on our company's IT side of things, it seemed to crash with a certain frequency, or would not normally be available.

Kristen
Marketing e pubblicità
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Robust and Flexible But Missing a Few Critical Things

4,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is very configurable and encompasses the best of both worlds: the traditional project management structure (the project has a life of its own and contains many different kinds of objects), along with lighter object-oriented workflow (comments and approvals associated with specific documents). My product team is very responsive and I've had really great experiences with the remote consultants and help desk. Service is really excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

Given the crazy pace of my daily reality, I wouldn't mind a slower rate of change on the product itself. Change is a good thing, and most of them are good, but it changes so frequently that it feels like my team just gets used to the new features and ways of interacting with the product, and then it changes again. Among the things I like LEAST: -it is impossible to expose the actual file name of new document versions. I can't understand why this is so hard. It should be an option to keep your file naming conventions that are relevant to other systems and are relied on by many users, and still take advantage of the versions features. -you should be able to be notified when there is a new version added. Again, this one baffles me. - You should be able to mark a communication URGENT somehow, or set a recurring reminder that can automatically nag people for a response.