Filtra per:

Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su HelpDesk

HelpDesk è un sistema di gestione dei ticket online progettato per semplificare il lavoro dei tuoi team. Assicura un'assistenza clienti eccezionale. Senza alcuna fatica.

Ulteriori informazioni su HelpDesk

Stai visualizzando 6 recensioni

Thomas V.
CTO
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/8/2019

"Helpdesk"

Vantaggi: I'm very happy with Helpdesk, it solve our support problems, recommended. Like that they keep me posted when they implement some features I requested / wished through their support.

Inconvenienti: For now nothing particular, it's a young product, so limited in features, but they add features week by week.

• Data della recensione: 1/8/2019
Stephen G.
I.T. Assistant
Istituzioni religiose, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/4/2020

"Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience"

Commenti: Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Vantaggi: Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

Inconvenienti: I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

• Data della recensione: 14/4/2020
Karolis B.
Head of Customer service
Giochi d'azzardo e casinò, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/4/2020

"HelpDesk by LiveChat Review"

Vantaggi: Easy to use, user friendly, easy to instal

Inconvenienti: No reports export, No tags reports. Need more reports like live chat has

• Data della recensione: 7/4/2020
Danielle A.
Non-Profit Manager
Librerie, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 8/4/2020

"So easy you can't pass it up!"

Commenti: It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

Vantaggi: There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

Inconvenienti: I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

• Data della recensione: 8/4/2020
Richard E.
Chief Executive Officer
Vendita al dettaglio, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/1/2020

"Better than the rest!"

Commenti: We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Vantaggi: Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Inconvenienti: Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

• Data della recensione: 13/1/2020
Rex F.
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/4/2020

"Superb Product but lacking some features"

Vantaggi: It's easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing to work in.

Inconvenienti: It lacks some of the more advance features that more mature Helpdesk solutions offer. The integration with their livechat product is weak and essentially worthless.

Risposta del fornitore

da LiveChat il giorno 14/4/2020

Hi Rex, Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to create the best help desk experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product.

We want HelpDesk to be simple to learn and use. Some more advanced features would not correlate with delivering our core value.

If you don't mind, we will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding LiveChat integration. Cheers, HelpDesk Team

• Data della recensione: 2/4/2020