Informazioni su HelpDesk

HelpDesk è un sistema di gestione dei ticket online progettato per semplificare il lavoro dei tuoi team. Assicura un'assistenza clienti eccezionale. Senza alcuna fatica.

Ulteriori informazioni su HelpDesk

Aspetti negativi:

Cannot work without internet and power supply. Mulfunction when there is information overload.

Valutazioni di HelpDesk

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

HelpDesk ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 36 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato HelpDesk?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (36)

Vanessa
Vanessa
Customer Success Specialist (Filippine)
Design, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Efficient and Easy to use!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love how it makes our tasks easier and we're excited to discover more of its other features that we can use in our other lines of business. :)

Aspetti positivi:

What I liked the most about HelpDesk is that it gives us the convenience of being able to work on our tickets on an organized page, thus saving a lot of time. It's simple and so easy to use. The internal note feature ensures that everyone in the team is on the same page, resulting in a great client experience.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm still in the process of getting to know more about HelpDesk but I'm already loving it.

Stephen
I.T. Assistant (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 11-50 dipendenti

Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Aspetti positivi:

Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

Alternative considerate: Zendesk Suite

Perché passare a HelpDesk: Zendesk was way too expensive for us as a small business. They have much better features than Helpdesk, but since we are not a large scale company yet we do not need all of the features Zendesk offers and we can not afford to pay for them.

Lianne
Virtual Assistant (USA)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti

3,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We purchased this program to help us with ticket management, as we were handling our customer service tickets through regular email. This system does allow us to do that. However, the system is not customizable, and it is very cumbersome and clunky. I would definitely not recommend this system to anyone else.

Aspetti positivi:

-- Provides an easier way to manage requests that come into our business than through regular email. -- Gives an option for writing internal notes so that agents can make private comments to one another inside tickets for background -- Keeps all our support requests in one location so they are easier to find and manage than regular email

Aspetti negativi:

-- Templates / emails cannot be customized without knowledge of HTML -- Poor customer service -- we have submitted tickets as well as chatted with CS on issues that required further investigation on their end. They have told us each time they would get back to us, but they never have. If they can't resolve the issue right at that moment, we never hear from them again. -- Our automated responses that we have set up to trigger when someone submits a ticket go our to every agent, every single time someone submits a ticket. Very annoying. The automated responses also become part of the ticket thread, which makes the threads long and cumbersome. We have asked them to please shut this off, and have been told they cannot do that.

Risposta di LiveChat Software

anno scorso

Hi Lianne, Here's Weronika from HelpDesk. Thank you for your honest review. I've read it carefully and would like you to know that it's crucial to make HelpDesk usable and meet your needs. Email templates indeed require HTML knowledge, but luckily you can always use our default template. It's ready to implement and will make your messages look professional. I'm sorry we left your message unanswered. We didn't do this on purpose. Our support heroes do their best 24/7 to answer your doubts. I'll see what happened with your ticket to make sure this never happens again. Now, the issue with automated workflows. They're designed to make your job easier, so I deeply regret that it didn't work out as expected. I'd appreciate knowing exactly how you've set them up so we can make them run in your favor. Email us directly at [email protected] to discuss the matter and reactivate your account for a month for free. I'll do my best to make your experience with HelpDesk enjoyable.

Nicholas
Developer / Technical Support (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy to use!

Aspetti positivi:

HelpDesk is very easy to set up and start using. I find it especially helpful for some of our non-technical co-workers, compared to other support software we've used which required some extensive instructions to help onboarding coworkers.

Aspetti negativi:

Certain actions can only be done using the multiple select checkbox, for example closing a single ticket either requires you to go into the ticket and update the status, or use the multiple select checkbox to close a ticket. The spam filter is also quite annoying, while it does block a lot of spam emails, we've missed quite a few non-spam tickets, resulting in upset clients.

Wayne
Wayne
President/CEO (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: GetApp

The best HelpDesk for small business website owners

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Customer Support was hard to get a hold of through Shopify App and took over a week to get help and then was told I cannot use my HelpDesk on Shopify I would have to start over with a new account.

Aspetti positivi:

Features, layout, tags, spam blocking, email signature in outgoing emails, domain verification for outgoing emails so it has our email address

Aspetti negativi:

You can not integrate with Shopify unless you start a whole new account with a different domain and email then you have to start all over from scratch. Very disappointed as I have an integration with LiveChat but HelpDesk is separate for some reason in Shopify and they are the same company.

Javier
CTO (Messico)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use customer service software

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Our main goal is not to have customer support but we know that's nearly impossible. We integrated the API with our SAAS and users can request customer support in a matter of 2 clicks.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very easy to integrate with any kind of product. Users in our SAAS can now in a matter of 2 clicks give us feedback or request some customer support.

Aspetti negativi:

None, I really love how easy was to set up with out SAAS

Perché passare a HelpDesk: Pricing and integrations

Abdul
Managing director (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Better than others I've used

Aspetti positivi:

I used to use LiveChat ticketing but it wasn't mobile friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

+ Doesn't have direct integration with ChatBot. + No smileys when replying to tickets.

Perché scegliere HelpDesk: Mobile responsive

Software precedente: LiveChat

Perché passare a HelpDesk: Budget

Rex
CEO (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Superb Product but lacking some features

4,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing to work in.

Aspetti negativi:

It lacks some of the more advance features that more mature Helpdesk solutions offer. The integration with their livechat product is weak and essentially worthless.

Perché passare a HelpDesk: Better pricing

Risposta di LiveChat

3 anni fa

Hi Rex, Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to create the best help desk experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product. We want HelpDesk to be simple to learn and use. Some more advanced features would not correlate with delivering our core value. If you don't mind, we will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding LiveChat integration. Cheers, HelpDesk Team

Anna
Anna
Head of Growth (Polonia)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti

The ideal tool for Support Teams

Aspetti positivi:

Using this ticketing system, you can manage all of your communication with clients (emails, live chat messages, and others) in a simple and easy way. You can create ticketing lists using defined filters or tags – it helps to manage tasks between teammates. I really like the feature of adding your own notes to the ticket – thanks to that all users can see it and use it to solve the client’s problem.

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing is a bit high, so there is a possibility that startups and small companies won’t be able to afford this tool.

Hunter
Developer (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Great for Managing customer requests

5,0 9 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to know which tasks are yours and assign tasks to others. I like the custom notifications for when a customer responds.

Aspetti negativi:

Forwarding doesn't work the way it should sometimes on the client's end.

Danielle
Non-Profit Manager (USA)
Librerie, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

So easy you can't pass it up!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

Aspetti positivi:

There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

Aspetti negativi:

I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

Alternative considerate: Freshdesk

Perché scegliere HelpDesk: The price was great and the software was much more user friendly compared to what we were using.

Perché passare a HelpDesk: Price and ease of use.

Madde
Underwriter (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Awesome System!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, this feature has been super useful to my business, highly recommend!!

Aspetti positivi:

This product is so easy to use. I love the ability to assign different messages to different users.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish that we would be able to receive a notification sound when we received a message on the help desk.

Richard
Chief Executive Officer (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Better than the rest!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Aspetti positivi:

Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Aspetti negativi:

Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

Anushka
Anushka
Social Media Marketer (India)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Efficient solution for customer support

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond helpdesk was very easy and detailed to work with

Aspetti positivi:

When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond, HelpDesk is one tool that will be on the top of my recommendation list. All the results are present in one place that makes it easy for me to take a look and enhance my performance. Everything is so detailed and simple.

Aspetti negativi:

I don’t have such a problem with this application, my work is going on smoothly without any hassle as such.

Stephanie
ROI SPECIALIST (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS THAT ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HELPDESK CAN SOLVE IT.

Aspetti positivi:

THIS PRODUCT HELPS MY COMPANY IN EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES. WE COULDN'T RUN OUR BUSINESS WITHOUT THIS AMAZING PRODUCT

Aspetti negativi:

I DON'T THINK THAT THIS PRODUCT COULD BE IMPROVED. IT HAS ALL THE FEATURES THAT A COMPANY NEEDS TO BE EFFIECIENT

Nandy
Administrative Assistant (Barbados)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

HelpDesk - Helps with Customer Satisfaction

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We don't have time to answer customer complaints so HelpDesk helps us keep track. We are able to focus on what customers want and spend time fixing or adding value to our services.

Aspetti positivi:

Help keep track of tickets (customer complaints) and who handles them. Helps organization to keep training current Helps organization to focus on their core competencies. It frees up time to focus on adding value to customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

There is an obvious lack of control over training, nuances can be lost. Customers may find it too impersonal. It can reflect badly on the organization if representatives are not professional. Some cultural differences may occur and miscommunication can happen.

PAMELA
Candidate Services Rep (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 51-200 dipendenti

Review

Aspetti positivi:

yes. The ease of using the product. The availability of the product.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a learning curve to using this product, but once you have familiarize yourself with it, it is awesome.

Founder (Israele)
Sviluppo di programmi, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A great deal in using HelpDesk

Aspetti positivi:

We can manage all support tickets from one place. It gives us the opportunity to be more organized. Finally, we can share the responsibility for tickets and assign roles to the team members. We support ourselves in real-time with private notes in every complex customer case. This allows us to rely on each other and share our knowledge smoothly. Also, HelpDesk provides reports on ticket operations which we find helpful. Analyzing them gives us a new perspective on our work.

Aspetti negativi:

The user interface (UI) could be slightly improved

STACEY
Housekeeper (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Help desk was pretty helpful

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: all in all i like helpdesk, a few things need work, but i would definitely recommend it.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the fact that no matter what the issue was all i had to do was turn it over to help desk and they either tell me how to fix the problem or take over and fix it from their end.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the only problem i found was it isnt very user friendly. They need to work on communication with their customers.

Gero
Customer Insight & Experience Manager (UK)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Commenti: Seemless integration

Aspetti positivi:

Having come from not using any email managment software (only Outlook), the tool has prived invaluable. It integrates seemlessly with the livechat product, which we also use and provides a wealth of data which we could only dream of before. It is easy to use, ease to train out and super easy to implement

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing difficult, I would like more data reports but I'm sure that will come in timr

Haruna
Good and successful business (Nigeria)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

Good and successful

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I'm trying but no easily control some object.

Aspetti positivi:

Leaning and business because that help about this thechnology

Aspetti negativi:

About creating password that is most be be problem in this software

Rafal
Rafal
Founder (Polonia)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Simple helpdesk solution

Aspetti positivi:

Simple yet very powerful helpdesk tool which helps to manage all the customers' requests in one place. It's very easy to integrate it with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook and Office 365. It integrates with different tools using Zapier integration.

Aspetti negativi:

Everything is fine. I don't have any cons. Everything works as expected.

Subrena
Supervisor of Candidate Services (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy to Learn

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Monitoring responses going out in tickets is much easier than monitoring multiple email accounts.

Aspetti positivi:

This product was easy to learn. We learned the functions in an afternoon of training. The canned responses feature save alot of time.

Aspetti negativi:

Emails get caught in Spam sometimes when they aren't spam.

Thomas
Thomas
CTO (Ucraina)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Aspetti positivi:

I'm very happy with Helpdesk, it solve our support problems, recommended. Like that they keep me posted when they implement some features I requested / wished through their support.

Aspetti negativi:

For now nothing particular, it's a young product, so limited in features, but they add features week by week.

Thao
marketer (Germania)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

Easy for customer support

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use, manage the database, and for users to check the information they need

Aspetti negativi:

There are spam and bot with fake tickets, I have to delete them frequently