Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su DriveStrike

Cancellazione remota dei dati di computer e dispositivi mobili per tutti i sistemi operativi e tipi di hardware.

Ulteriori informazioni su DriveStrike

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of the interface. Installation was easy as we could send an email to end user and have them install it.

Aspetti negativi:

Right now we see none other than maybe difficulty in deploying through GPO.

Valutazioni di DriveStrike

Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,9

Lo consiglieresti?

DriveStrike ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 16 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato DriveStrike?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (16)

Technical Services Administrator (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi finanziari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Where Did Our Laptops Go?

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We are now able to wipe any laptop that is not sent back to us after a mobile employee in another state does not return.

Aspetti positivi:

Since about 95% of our laptops are used by mobile users in 6 states we had a hard time tracking them down when the user was no longer with the company. We now have a way to render them useless if we can get them back. We are also using the software as a third piece of software to keep track of our hardware inventory for our accounting office.

Aspetti negativi:

Right now we see none other than maybe difficulty in deploying through GPO.

Kao
IT coordinator (USA)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

My review of drivestrike

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience is great.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use for the software and great customer service is what makes me like it so much.

Aspetti negativi:

In the dashboard, I wish I could customize how I see the list of computers. For example instead of one big list it would easier to just have 4 list smaller list that are separated by group assignment.

Charles
IT & Systems Manager (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Drive Strike has you covered.

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: When users leave the company, the reassurance knowing I can wipe the computer if the end user decides not to return their equipment to the agency.

Aspetti positivi:

How easy it was to setup and deploy. The Bit-Locker Management. Costumer Support.

Aspetti negativi:

Besides a few problems when first getting started, that support help we with quickly. Haven't had any cons since.

Ashon
IT Manager (Sudafrica)
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti

Drivestrike Implementation

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Exceptional.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use for implementation. The installation process at an enterprise level was concisely documented for ease of rollout. The simple to use Front End Interface made it easy to carry out the intended tasks. The ability of having the necessary information required to execute functions was easy to find.

Aspetti negativi:

Like least is somewhat strong, but maybe as a recommendation, i would suggest that in terms of dashboard information the Drivestrike tool should provide flexibility to the end user to add or remove information from the bouquet of information that the client collates. I would further recommend an option button that allows the user to see all the fields available and the ability with check boxes to tick what they would want to see.

Joseph
Managing Analyst (USA)
Servizi bancari, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Incredibly cost effective

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: DriveStrike is the perfect solution for data protection. It's a rugged software that doesn't bloat the device at all. You won't recognize it's there which is perfect for day to day use. If any issues arise, the Dashboard can almost instantly locate, lock, or wipe the device. Quite the nifty set of features for the privacy concerns facing our company. We recommend this to everyone in the space who values privacy.

Aspetti positivi:

Fast setup. Easy to control devices from the dashboard. Quick and friendly support.

Aspetti negativi:

There is not much to complain about this software. It has served our company well and hasn't caused any issues.

Alejandro
Alejandro
Multimedia Artist (USA)
Produzione di media, Lavoratore autonomo

Peace of Mind for Anyone Who Wants it

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: DriveStrike is mighty cheap, self-explanatory, and will be my first aid when I finally lose my phone. It's a great app all around!

Aspetti positivi:

As a single user, DriveStrike proves the most beneficial on my Pixel 4. The software's remote locate, lock and wipe functions keep me from feeling anxious about the possibility of losing my phone and compromising my contacts, photos, and stored passwords on my Chrome browser. I ride public transportation often and I fear the day I forget my phone—or my wallet—on the seat. For $1.50 per month, I am happy to know I can erase the contents of my phone directly from my computer if that day ever comes. As for my wallet, I am still waiting on a really smart wallet that locks automatically—somehow.

Aspetti negativi:

At first I was a little hesitant to install software that grants a remote wipe function on my phone, but I think that's a common feeling for anyone who worries about privacy. In reality, I had nothing to be concerned about.

Paul
CIO (USA)
Mercati dei capitali, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Super responsive and friendly support, easy to install and understand

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Remotely wiping and securing your data is a snap with DriveStrike and their customer support is superb. I was blown away by how helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable they are. They even went out of their way to help me with unrelated issues.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of installation and use is fantastic. All the features work as you would expect on all major platforms.

Aspetti negativi:

Locating Apple devices precisely requires that you place the devices in supervised mode or purchase them from Apple directly using the DEP (Device Enrollment Program) which is annoying but a function of Apple requirements.

Jerry
Director of IT (USA)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Great Product

Commenti: Great product and support

Aspetti negativi:

Which it could function as a full MDM. Although it can not function as a Full MDM, for the price this software is excellent.

Risposta di DriveStrike

4 anni fa

Thank you for your review and kind words. Full MDM support for Apple products is coming soon. Android EMM and full device control is available in the Advanced Configuration section of DriveStrike. Thanks again for your feedback Jerry!

Darren
Director (Thailandia)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Simplified device security across multiple geographic regions

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent. Great customer service, helpful and very easy to implement among many devices.

Aspetti positivi:

DriveStrike has provided us great initial support and prompt feedback. As an organization that works with vulnerable people groups and works across a wide spectrum of political, geographic and socio-economic people groups it was paramount that we had a cost effective solution available to our team. The groups function for managers to manage their teams added great flexibility.

Aspetti negativi:

No issues at this point. Everything has been very helpful!

Jeff
Director of Technology (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Effective, very simple to deploy and use. Great price!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I can't stress how easy this tool is to use compared to other management products. And when I needed help with one feature their support was super quick to contact me directly via email and phone and resolved my issue in only a few minutes. You won't find this level of support with most IT management tool vendors.

Aspetti positivi:

This thing does exactly what at claims. It is super simple deploy and use. If you are considering something more complex like implementing Microsoft Intune but really only need remote lock and wipe capability get this and don't think twice.

Aspetti negativi:

If your Windows users are domain based the "lock" feature won't really lock them out. BUT their support team can configure your account with the ability to remove the device from the domain and then the lock will work.

Guy
Founder, CEO (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy to use, great company

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Securing assets on multiple platforms. I don’t want to have to use multiple platform-specific tools. I just want to know that my data and devices are secure.

Easy to use Great support Available on Linux Usage based pricing

Aspetti negativi:

As an engineer, I like to know the technical details. I was able to discover these details, but it could have been easier.

April
Development Director (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Effective, Easy, and Economical

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I called with a question on organizing our devices, and got a call back in 15 minutes. Seriously great customer support!

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to see the essential security details for all our team's devices in one list is essential for managing our newly working-from-home team.

Aspetti negativi:

Looking forward to the Chromebook support I understand is coming.

Joe
Sales Operations (USA)
Sviluppo e commercio internazionale, Lavoratore autonomo

Service and support

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I was promised by a Third Party company that additional software would be loaded on my machine once DriveStrike cleaned my PC.... the Third Party company was unable to meet their commitment.... Fortunately the support team at DriveStrike went went above and beyond the call of duty to help me with my problem. DriveStrike support fully scoped the Third Party company’s issue and took the time to meet my needs and fixed my PC in a very timely manner... DriveStrike provided excellent professional support to fix my problem. Special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who help me with an end2end solution for full resolution...

Aspetti positivi:

Seamless support that removed existing data from my local client machine.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons, removing data simply worked as advertised

Kyle
Director of Operations (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Top notch customer service

Aspetti positivi:

DriveStrike turned a MDM novice into a person with passable MDM knowledge through incredible customer service. Their team took the time to teach, train, and brainstorm on strategies that would work for my organization.

Aspetti negativi:

None. Wish I could give them more business!

Terry
Software Engineer (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Does what we need, easy to install, good price

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Before DriveStrike, whenever an employee called in saying they misplaced or lost their laptops, we would begin a scramble. Now I just log into the admin panel and lock the computer. I either unlock later once they locate it or I wipe it after a week. It's a major reduction in stress for my team.

Aspetti positivi:

Installing Drive Strike is easy enough for even our least tech savvy employees. The admin panel is well designed and works well. Their support staff is excellent and very friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

Very little to complain about. An admin manual would have answered some of my questions, but a call in to their support line did the trick just the same.

Anthony
AE (USA)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

DriveStrike Support

Aspetti positivi:

Had a customer that was needing help to find a solution that will be able to Remote Wipe devices. Called DriveStrike , and within 3 hrs had a demo and quote in my customer hand!

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing so far. Heard it was easy to install, and my customer is happy!