Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su SigParser

SigParser automatically scans past emails and calendars to extract contact and company details. Setup in minutes. Free trial.

Ulteriori informazioni su SigParser

Stai visualizzando 11 recensioni

Joe C.
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 7/5/2019

"Contact Automation"

Commenti: I think there is nothing worse than performing a manual tedious process like entering all my email contacts into my CRM. SigParser allowed me to effortless automate the process of taking all my email contacts and add them to my CRM. Very cool!

Vantaggi: Getting started using SigParser was really easy.

Inconvenienti: Would be nice if they supported Podio out of the box

• Data della recensione: 7/5/2019
Travis P.
Partner
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/12/2019

"go to market w/ your best database contacts you have ever used"

Vantaggi: I like the 25% new contacts we get from accounts that my team and I work with. Typically data attrition causes a net loss of 20% of all business contacts per year, with SigParser, or database is actually growing due to up to date contact information being added from auto replies and signature lines on all of our marketing and sales activities. We also see 17% more direct phone numbers added to our CRM, 11% updated titles, and 12% more cell phone numbers. The contact update and organization is the best feature. The next best feature is metrics and reporting on all inboxes that you hook up for your team. You can see their volume and performance within email. This is particularly valuable for sales managers. Lastly, I appreciate that you can slice and dice and create reports based on user contacts that are frequently emailed, and prepare lists based on the best performing segments of your business email outreach. As a marketing agency this is one of the best tools I have come across during my 12 years in business.

Inconvenienti: At this point it does exactly as they said it would. I have no cons, I would like to see development around organization and querying based on the content of the emails themselves.

• Data della recensione: 20/12/2019
Brandon S.
Marketing Content Manager
Biotecnologie, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/1/2020

"A Clever Tool to Boost CRM Data Quality"

Commenti: So far, so good. The value-add of the tool is more than worth the cost of being an early adopter.

Vantaggi: A CRM is only as useful as the data it contains, and SigParser offers a quick and easy way to bolster that data by crawling emails for missing data points. It's just getting started, but the founders are easy to work with and I can see this developing into a must-have app.

Inconvenienti: As with many newer apps, the functionality is more developed than the user interface and look-and-feel. The documentation is also behind the curve, which requires more back and forth with the tech support team.

• Data della recensione: 7/1/2020
Glenn F.
Capitale di rischio e private equity, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/6/2021

"Finally, a solution to a vexing challenge!"

Commenti: Excellent product and even better customer service and support.

Vantaggi: I looked for more than 6 months for an automated way to extract contact details from 10 years of email history across 5 different email accounts, and SigParser answered my prayers. Genius tool that allows me to extract contact details and manage my contacts in a far better way than Google contacts. great job!

Inconvenienti: No shortcomings - working great for me in every respect.

• Data della recensione: 2/6/2021
Peter B.
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 3/4/2020

"SigParser is a life saver!"

Commenti: Lovely support team that goes above and beyond, pleasure to work with

Vantaggi: It works quietly in the background of my CMS, working hard to accurately scrape valuable contact details from emails we receive. It's been amazing how many times I've been able to contact a prospect immediately without having to hunt around for their contact details - it all just works.

Inconvenienti: Nothing. They are responsive, always improving, and passionate about what they do. Love it.

• Data della recensione: 3/4/2020
Anna K.
Project Manager | Facilitator
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 16/6/2020

"Trustworthy"

Commenti: Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has SO many contacts from previous years of work and is highly relational. We realized that we need to take advantage of that.

Vantaggi: I did not have to think about it, and opportunities are not lost in an inbox and it would integrate with our systems well. I am also very impressed with the customer support - they got back promptly each time. We had been charged for something and I was anticipating having to go back and forth for while, instead, they fixed it right away for us SO easy and saved me so much time. This energy is what makes me want to stay with sparser.

Inconvenienti: Not a software issue but with where we are as a business this was a little ahead of us in our sales and ability to keep up with the information. We are getting there but we don't yet have enough of a clear pathway to know what do with the addresses.

• Data della recensione: 16/6/2020
Mara V.
Marketing and Operations
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
  • Data della recensione: 23/12/2019

"An essential tool for our business"

Commenti: SigParser has redefined the way we do business and is an essential tool for any business, especially a small to medium-sized business, to get a leg up!

Vantaggi: It is a very useful tool, trustworthy, user-friendly, and the team is always responsive and helpful. We have always used SigParser and we don't plan to switch to another product. Thank you!

Inconvenienti: We did not find any constraints using SigParser.

• Data della recensione: 23/12/2019
Stephen H.
Executive Director
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 6/8/2019

"SigParser solved my business problem"

Commenti: The primary benefit we've experienced is enormous time savings from data entry. In a few moments, the software identified multiple contacts and organized the data so that we could easily upload it to our CRM. In our work, these contacts are our primary asset. SigParser is built on a sound idea - spend time connecting with your contacts as opposed to cataloging them. Let the software do the legwork.

Vantaggi: SigParser is a powerful tool that enabled us to quickly capture who is in our network, how we connect, and how best to build our relationships. In a few moments, the software identified over 2,500 new contacts from our multiple email accounts and organized these contacts into a directory that we could immediately use. SigParser saved us hundreds of hours of data entry – it’s easy to use, customizable, and the customer service is excellent. This program is awesome!

Inconvenienti: SigParser is working to automate integrations with our CRM. I think this automated integration would be valuable and will come on board over time.

• Data della recensione: 6/8/2019
Stephan R.
Marketing & Communications
Relazioni governative, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/5/2019

"Revolutize the way you work"

Commenti: We went from a database of zero contacts to 143,000 overnight! We have some of our team traveling to Brasil for a convention and we wanted to reach out to our contacts their, without SigParser we would have been lost on how to find those contacts. Not only did we set up several meetings, we received a contract!

Vantaggi: SigParser gives your employees an institutional knowledge of the organization from day one.

Inconvenienti: I would like a mobile application but I know this is something in the works.

• Data della recensione: 3/5/2019
Utente Verificato
Developer
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/5/2019

"Works great and saves me time"

Commenti: I'm using it to keep client and student contact info in my system and accurate.

Vantaggi: It's made managing and updating contacts dramatically easier. It used to be a manual process that I'd occasionally mess up and always waste time on, now it's automated.... :)

Inconvenienti: I haven't come across any issues yet, at least not that I know about.

• Data della recensione: 9/5/2019
Daniel R.
Vice President
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/7/2019

"Success with SigParser"

Commenti: Fantastic product. I found approx 25-30% of Customer / Prospect Buyers that were missing from my CRM
I was able to capture my buyers actual address , Phone & Titles to update my CRM.

Vantaggi: Easy to Use. Results are accurate. Great API tools allowing for Customization & automation for my CRM

Inconvenienti: I would like the API to capture the email Subject Line. This would allow for improved tracking of Marketing efforts.

• Data della recensione: 29/7/2019