Informazioni su Hubstaff Tasks

Hubstaff Tasks è uno strumento automatizzato per la gestione dei progetti e dei team creato con la metodologia Agile in mente. Rimani aggiornato su sprint e attività.

Ulteriori informazioni su Hubstaff Tasks

Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Hubstaff Tasks ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 15 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (15)

Ordina per

Hai già usato Hubstaff Tasks?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (15)

Founder & Director (UK)
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Fantastic Task Management solution where time tracking is also needed

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overwhelmingly positive, a great solution to my company's task management. Support is also very responsive.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to execute detailed task management and simple workflows in Kanban style projects, with integrated time tracking (via main Hubstaff SaaS)

Aspetti negativi:

Some missing features (e.g task templates) and integrations (e.g API connection possibilities)

Alternative considerate: TimeCamp, Timely, Harvest, Clockify, Asana e Insightful

Perché scegliere Hubstaff Tasks: Time Doctor lacked in-depth task management tools and didn't integrate well enough with external task management tools.

Software precedente: Time Doctor

Perché passare a Hubstaff Tasks: Best solution to integrated time tracking and task management

Eric
owner (USA)
Graphic Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to get stated & versatile

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Being able to use it as a commutation/portal with my clients in a creative agency type capacity is fantastic. It replaces the need for many tools at one time. Using that way allows for transparency on the client end, too, since they can be notified every time we complete a Pinterest Pin Design for them or an hour of Pinterest VA work, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

Having tried many Project Manager tools, Hubstaff Tasks is the most drop-dead simple to get started with a simple workflow quickly. It has the core features you need to get up & running with a Kanban flow. It's easy to make a quick board either with a blank template or one their preset workflows. Very low-friction.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few basic things that could improve the product. Being able to Copy & Paste a whole project (or even just a card) & just re-title it would be great. I use the service as a portal for my Pinterest Pin Design clients (www.pinpals.design), so just being able to reuse the same reject over again for a new client, rather than having to create a whole new project from scratch each time would save me a lot of time each month. Also wish that the site worked a bit better on mobile. I've noticed it's too easy to drag an item out of place on touch interfaces, etc.

Alternative considerate: Teamwork

Perché scegliere Hubstaff Tasks: Easier to use for my needs, mixed with cost, & ease of on boarding clients. Also like the other products by Hubstaff.

Software precedente: Trello

Perché passare a Hubstaff Tasks: For the reasons above.

Elizabeth
E-commerce Marketer (Messico)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Hubstaff Tasks for Task Management

3,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: It was easy to use, did the work, and was a good pricing for value, however, it being rather new it still has way to go to be a full project management platform.

Aspetti positivi:

We use Hubstaff as our main time tracker so both being from the same company made everything smoother. It’s easy to use and the support team is great. They are very open to hear feedback and suggestions for future features.

Aspetti negativi:

I think it was a bit limited and basic, we needed to change for something a little bit more complete.

Alternative considerate: monday.com e ClickUp

Perché scegliere Hubstaff Tasks: We were exploring our options.

Software precedente: Asana

Perché passare a Hubstaff Tasks: Because we were already using Hubstaff Time Tracker.

CEO (USA)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent Product but no active Development

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Love the product but hope the development continues as well.

Aspetti positivi:

Super fast. Templates to quickly use working workflows for task tracking. Sprints to opt-in/opt-out to as every project doesn't belong in a sprint. Asynchronous Daily standups so your team can update the status at their time.

Aspetti negativi:

No active development. No mobile app. No webhooks / API. No integrations like Slack. No active roadmap with active customer feedback loop.

Alternative considerate: Todoist

Perché scegliere Hubstaff Tasks: When I left Todoist it didnt had Boards. Now I am considering going back to Todoist.

Software precedente: Todoist

Perché passare a Hubstaff Tasks: Cost, platform speed and Time tracking.

Simon
Director (Zambia)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

Useful Product

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Rolling out a new project & this software has allowed us to co-ordinate much easier than before.

Aspetti positivi:

Increased our accountability for all staff (both on site & remote). Allowed us to improve upon productivity & implement our new project.

Aspetti negativi:

Yes, could do with a mobile app, as some features are not available when logging in via browser on mobile devices.

6 mesi fa

Hello Simon, thank you for taking the time to submit this review about your experience on Hubstaff Tasks. Indeed, at the moment, we do not have a dedicated standalone application for Hubstaff Tasks. The Hubstaff time tracking application will allow for interaction with tasks and projects from Hubstaff Tasks, provided that the two products are linked together. I will forward your suggestion for a standalone app for Tasks to be considered further, by our product team. If you do encounter any other need for assistance, feel free to reach out to our team on [email protected]

Saad
CEO (Marocco)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We won't change you guys

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I have to say that i am satisfied and want you guys to improve in a smart way both your pricing and UX.

Aspetti positivi:

It helps make work transparent for everyone and the UX/UI is just amazing

Aspetti negativi:

The cost is a burden on a start-up like us.

Marwan
Media Buyer (Egitto)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti

Best tool!!

5,0 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to manage your tasks, and timeline too

Aspetti negativi:

Phone version is not that handy as desktop

9 mesi fa

Thank you for the nice comments and valuable feedback! We are glad to hear you think of Hubstaff as the best time tracking tool. Regarding the mobile app, it's meant for field teams. It is indeed limited compared to the desktop app. If you have any feature request for us to improve the mobile app, feel free to email us at [email protected], and we'll be glad to consider your ideas!

Freelancer (USA)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti

Effortless Sharing for Remote Workers

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Positive overall experience. Easily share tasks and completed work with my manager.

Aspetti positivi:

Keeps the lines of communication regarding expectations open between myself and my remote supervisor. Easier to stay on top of tasks and priorities without exchanging dozens of emails.

Aspetti negativi:

Took a bit of time to understand and utilize all available features. It could be a bit more intuitive.

2 anni fa

We appreciate your feedback! If you still have questions regarding the setup or learning how to navigate around the platform be sure to contact our support team and they will be happy to help. Thanks again!

Nikita
Nikita
Drupal developer (Francia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Review as standalone developer, that use Hubstaff to my clients

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's like Trello,.

Aspetti positivi:

Of course, time tracker, owned report and tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

There's not enough functionality for standalone developer.

2 anni fa

Hi Nikita, Thanks for your feedback! We would love to hear more about your feedback, Would you mind shooting me an email at [email protected] so we can discuss further what kind of functionality you are looking for? Thanks again!

Aurin
Aurin
Sales and Marketing Administrator (Polonia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Get Reliable and Rewarding Freelance Work

4,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I loved the ease with which one could browse tasks and apply for them directly with the organizations. So far the replies have been prompt and the pay has been on time.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the application process can be a bit repetitive with the questions listed for the candidate to answer. One answer may fit multiple questions and the applicant is forced to think of a new response each time.

3 anni fa

Hi Aurin! Thanks for the feedback, We are always looking into ways we can improve the platform, would you mind reaching out to me directly at [email protected] so we can discuss more what you are experiencing with the platform. Thanks again! Sarah

Chirag
Chirag
Founder & CEO (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Reviewing it as a partial user

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I have been using Hubstaff (time tracking- their main product) and TBH Hubstaff Tasks wasn't my first preference, however the integrated time tracking feature from Hubstaff along with good UI and usability forced me to use Hubstaff Tasks regularly.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the tool should come at zero or very nominal cost, we could see many free alternatives. Time tracking is the one they should charge for.

Nina
Finance Director (Zambia)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

Farm Depot Project Management

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent product with good product support

Aspetti positivi:

It enables us as a company to work more effectively. We have remote workers and managers and this keeps us all in touch and on schedule.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing I have come across so far. Some of my users have taken time to learn it but that is not your issue

Tom
Owner (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Great simple PM tool

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's a simple to use and really fast to get up and running. I use it with Hubstaff so it connects easily to our time tracking setup.

Aspetti negativi:

It's still new, so features and improvements pop up on a regular basis but there is room for things to keep improving.

Edgar J
CEO (USA)
Graphic Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Essential tool for my business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Love it

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and keep my team organized..

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with Hubstaff tasks was not an easy process

Business Developer (India)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Make your Workflow Easy

Aspetti positivi:

The most liked feature about this software is easy check-in and easy work flow of project .

I dont find any Cons in this Software till yet