Filtra per:

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Notion

Soluzione di gestione dei progetti on-premise e basata sul cloud, che consente a società di qualsiasi dimensione di gestire note, attività, progetti, database e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su Notion

Stai visualizzando 429 recensioni

Utente Verificato
Content & Experience Manager (Italia)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ha tutte le carte in regola, ma non mi ha convinto

2 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Pecca di minimalismo, che paradossalmente lo rende di difficile utilizzo. Le funzioni principali dovrebbero essere ben chiare, al contrario mi sono spesso trovato a chiedermi come ottenere anche le azioni più basilari. Forse ha bisogno di una curva di apprendimento più alta rispetto a quanto in questo momento sono disposto a concedere.

Aspetti positivi:

Di sicuro ha un'interfaccia moderna e personalizzabile, è leggero e minimale.

Aspetti negativi:

Ho provato ad usarlo per alcune settimane ma non mi ha convinto: mi sembra poco intuitivo e con funzionalità troppo elaborate per quanto riguarda la scrittura di memo, note e collaborazione.

Kevin A.
Kevin A.
Business Owner (USA)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti

Project Manager for Life

5 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I found my experience very good with notion I like everything from their real-time updates to what I use for project management and made it really easy I found myself using it all the time.

Aspetti positivi:

From the project management system to the real time active changing. I found myself using notion all the time for my business. I love that I can have an easy template that someone else made and and change and customize it to my business needs. I also like how quick it loads up and how universal it is for my whole team.

Aspetti negativi:

They're very few things I don't like about notion but if I had to be Uber critical I would say that the free version can only get you so far. I found myself wanting a lot of the features that the paid versions had but I still got a lot of good use out of the free version

Alternative considerate: Airtable e Trello

Perché scegliere Notion: I wanted something more visually pleasing. I wanted something that had an easy template that I could use and something that was just for the 21st century

Software precedente: Airtable

Perché passare a Notion: From YouTube. I found myself looking at reviews and people using notion for their project management and their businesses.

Sven H.
Tech Integretanist (Germania)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Allrounder

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: All in all, Notion is top of the game when it comes to customization. No longer do you have to take an off-the-shelf software and adapt to it. With Notion, everything adapts to your needs and stays always customizable. A must for any user looking for freedom and structure at the same time when it comes to organizing your thoughts, life, project and products.

Aspetti positivi:

There‘s not much Notion can‘t seem to do. You can easily adjust it entirely to your liking - however, there is a pretty steep learning curve. Once you got it, though, the sky is your limit. Create as many pages as you‘d like, nest them within each other, shake up your hierarchy and even link databases onto other sites. The creative freedom concerning the hierarchy of your pages is phenomenal.

Aspetti negativi:

Lots of time spent getting to know Notion‘s myriad of options which results in a lot of studying early on and in a pretty steep learning curve. Luckily, there are tons of useful resources and learning videos including templates you can use and customize to your liking. I really wish it had a better stylus/pen integration for quick and easy hand-written notes.

Alternative considerate: Evernote Teams, Notability, GoodNotes e WorkFlowy

Perché scegliere Notion: OneNote - especially the Class Notebook - is great for teaching when you want to provide a clear set of hierarchy to your team or students. But using it for my personal organisation just never worked for me. It was too rigid with its narrow Section Group > Section > Page > Sub-page limitation. With Notion, I can simply nest as many pages within each other as I please - which is a game changer for me.

Software precedente: Microsoft OneNote

Perché passare a Notion: Because it‘s cross-platform and unbelievably flexible.

Utente Verificato
Senior Operations Officer (Italia)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Nobody does data and documents like Notion does.

3 2 anni fa

Commenti: Notion is by far and away the best way I've found so far to work with data in documents. It starts from the concept of linked databases, and extends it from there to include structured documents. This has been very well implemented, allowing users to generate incredibly useful documents, by querying sets of data. The Notion support team is engaged, informed and very helpful. I have had several insightful discusssions with them during feature requests. Both the desktop and offline applications are smooth and usable, and have been improving continually.

Aspetti positivi:

- beautiful design - databases inside documents - Several useful templates for generating documents and databases - well-considered layout constraints allowing you to focus on content - easy to share content - powerful and ergonomic syntax

Aspetti negativi:

- lack of option for visualising data - no real offline mode

Alternative considerate: Basecamp, Confluence e Coda

Perché scegliere Notion: Databases in documents. Only Coda seems to be able to do this, but Notion does it better.

Software precedente: Confluence

Perché passare a Notion: The databases. We've long been searching for a way to keep data and documents in the same place, without plugins or extra costs. Notion does this extremely well and was an obvious choice, even to the point that we could ignore the current negative points. With time, we are confident that these features will be enabled, and at the moment, we are comfortable keeping our operational and business data in Notion.

Josías G.
Josías G.
Marketing (Ecuador)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Notion as the Best Software to Organize your Business and Life

5 2 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Notion has been pleasant. Since I started using it, I have been able to organize my business and life in a much more efficient way than a traditional system. Notion has opened the doors for me to stay focused and do my activities on time. Despite the small negative details in certain tools, Notion is an excellent software for taking notes and organizing tasks.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like the most about Notion is the ease with which I can organize both my business and my private life due to this software provides an easy to understand and use interface. Besides, the track that I can do of my tasks and projects is extremely useful to have a better organization in my daily activities.

Aspetti negativi:

What I like least about Notion is how basic it can be. Although it works and looks really good, some tools are just "basic", which might be a negative aspect for your organization of big projects or activities. In this sense, Notion will not be able to fully satisfy your needs.

Alternative considerate: monday.com e Taskworld

Perché passare a Notion: I chose Notion over these alternatives because its interface seemed wonderfully simple to use. In addition, Notion is a software very complete and has a wide variety of tools that allow me to customize my pages and tasks as I want and like them.

Tom B.
Tom B.
Founder (UK)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti

My favourite tool ever

5 3 mesi fa

Commenti: It starts off super simple and lets you just dump pages of notes in super simple - yet keeps everything easy to find and auto-save, so everyone is using the same notes Then you realise you can add more formatting and structured data in tables Then it becomes more and more powerful over time as you have different views and can see the relevant bits of data right in the pages that refer to them. EG It naturally, organically gets better and better with almost zero learning curve

Aspetti positivi:

Super simple to use, allows you to combine unstructured and structured data giving you one super easy source of truth across the business

Aspetti negativi:

None - although I've not played with the API yet and we are a 15 person team I can imagine permissions becoming a problem - the risk of someone accidentally editing/breaking something. Although the democratic nature of the product is also a huge plus.

Ursula F.
Ursula F.
graphic designer (Paesi Bassi)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

NOTION, where have you been all of my life

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: So far so good. I really like it, so organised, im able to work with my whole team and track EVERYTHING from finances to fun team building activities.

Aspetti positivi:

As a small business owner , I needed a platform where I could organise my business and personal life in one. FOUND IT, its notion.

Aspetti negativi:

Im still learning, its huge and has a lot of tools, I was a bit overwhelmed at first but Im sure with time it will become easier.

Alternative considerate: Asana, monday.com e ClickUp

Perché scegliere Notion: I wanted a platform where I could track my finances and have a platform for clients as well. Click up was only used internally.

Software precedente: ClickUp

Perché passare a Notion: I needed a place to track social media campaigns with clients and this was definitely the best option to do that + all of the basic things of project management and internal organisation of my team. Also its great to have a space for personal things such as organizaition for trips, checklists. etc.

Juan A.
Chief Clarity Officer (USA)
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo

Nice combination of Evernote, Wiki, and Trello

4 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Right now, I am enjoying the combination of Note Taking and Project Management type templates in one place. It's convenient to be able to manage content, tasks, and project in one place. With the number of tools I am subscribed too, it's much welcomed when I can replace 3 tools with 1.

Aspetti positivi:

I gave Notion a try because my Evernote membership renewal was coming up and found myself not using most of the features of the paid plan. I also use Trello and haven't enjoyed it much because I find it takes me too long to access what I want. Thus far, Notion has been an great alternative because it's faster to find what I need by organizing projects and notes like a Wiki. The free plan also gives me unlimited devices so I don't have to worry about not been able to access my stuff. I am still learning the shortcuts and how to better use it but I am enjoying the simplicity of it. I should state that Notion, Evernote, and Trello aren't necessarily direct comparisons. They are built for different purposes and I found Notion to be a nice compromise for a "All-in-One" type tool for me.

Aspetti negativi:

There's no clear tagging system to find notes quickly. I haven't found how to quickly assign tags to notes even though the site states they have the feature. It's not intuitive to see that the user selects the type of database they want to create but all types are placed in the same area. Meaning there's no clear visual distinction between a workflow board, note, list, calendar, gallery, or timeline database.

Operations Manager (Canada)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It can be confusing at first, but very diverse software!

5 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I love the endless possibilities of Notion - you can build so much with this tool. However, it's not easy at first and it can take some time to get used to it. I benefited greatly from watching tutorial videos on Youtube and using templates that I was able to find online. So my number one tip is: take a look at tutorials before you start using it and definitely use templates to get ideas and get going faster.

Aspetti positivi:

Notion is just a diverse platform and it can have so many different uses. All its tools and features allows you to build very personalized projects. One of the most amazing uses I have seen is being used as a complete wiki for a company. Also great for project management and collaboration tool.

Aspetti negativi:

Since it has so many features and uses, it can be very overwhelming at first. It takes time to figure it out, so I wouldn't say it's very user friendly. Some research and digging and playing around is needed before you get the hang of it. Honestly, it takes some time for one to become an avid user and just be able to freely use the software.

Project manager (USA)
Sviluppo di programmi, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best platform for everything you need

5 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I switched from paid plan on Evernote and haven't looked back. I got us to switch from Monday and Evernote. Best decision. I even have a personal paid acct but I think most of it is free now.

Aspetti positivi:

- ease of use - ready made templates for anything and everything I need. - ability to add team members and share important documents Public or private

Aspetti negativi:

- Not really a con but maybe some more templates to choose from - Make mobile exact as desktop

Founder (Belgio)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best note taking app ever

Commenti: It's quick, reliable fast, and still free for me. 10/10

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is to simply dumb my ideas into Notion while keeping everything organized and easy to navigate to. It feels like a second brain.

Aspetti negativi:

Notion can sometimes load a bit longer than your native note taking app from your phone. However we are speaking of 1 to max 2 seconds longer. Which is absolutely no biggy, especially when everything is as organized as it should be.

Melissa S.
Learning & Development Business Partner (Francia)
Telecomunicazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Flexible and Collaborative!

5 6 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: Personally, I love this tool because it allows me to build databases of knowledge, even my personal Resume page. Everything is in one place and I don't have to search extensively through notebooks or confusing organizational systems. I like that you can really transform your ideas from just a thought to reality. Notion is great for tracking goals and helps you to navigate towards your end destination. If you're using it with a team it can be a great place to build up internal knowledge bases- but the trick is keeping it updated and making sure that what you're building is something an average Joe can navigate.

Aspetti positivi:

Notion is a great tool to use because you can do a variety of things on the tool. Project & task management, note-taking, building knowledge deposits, I even built my own resume page about myself in Notion! It is a functional and flexible platform that also allows the administration of databases and these can be connected to each other and also provides great value as the ability to connect information between different departments or pages helps our employees find information easily.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile apps aren't 100% amazing, there are some features that I think should be more included with the free version and the price is a little high.

Alternative considerate: Asana, monday.com e Confluence

Perché passare a Notion: Visually, the UX was the best and building pages inside of pages is really visually pleasing.

Mustafa Y.
Mustafa Y.
Co-Founder (Turchia)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of the best multi-purpose project management software you can use.

5 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I often use Notion as my hardware venture. I collect and prepare the contracts we will make on Notion. I create Wikis on Notion to inform the client. I also use Notion to avoid confusion in my side projects because sometimes I forget what I'm doing and what I'm going to do. Thanks to the themes it offers, I can create pages in a very flexible way. On the other hand, I use Notion for personal time management, meeting notes, etc., without the need for a different application. This works great because I don't like using too many apps. Overall I am very satisfied with Notion. I definitely recommend it.

Aspetti positivi:

First of all, it's great to be able to use Notion for so many different purposes. For example, I use Notion for project management in my professional business. Because it offers many different features completely free of charge. I can share directly with my colleagues and perform simultaneous file editing. There are many different free themes. We can also use these themes by customizing, if we want, we don't even need to customize them because they are really good. On the other hand, when you have many side projects, you want to get rid of clutter. I think this is one of the best apps you can do. Because it gives you the opportunity to add pages easily, customize the theme and add many features to your page quickly. You can also use it for your personal business. For example, I helped my girlfriend prepare a timetable on Notion for 6 months during the exam period and we really benefited from it. When we collect all these, we see again what a good application it actually is. Thank you Notion team. To summarize, having regular pages, integration with many different plugins, very flexible and feature-rich plugins, having various themes (really good themes) and being able to create your own themes are very good features.

Aspetti negativi:

Frankly, the only feature I don't like on Notion is that sometimes we need to download files. For example, we prepare the project contract very well over Notion, but since it will be an official document, it must be of the specified type. But the pages that look great on Notion may not be so good when downloaded. Sometimes (I'm an iPhone SE2 user) the pages I navigate in the mobile application can be deleted. It is not possible to repeat projects in areas such as metro. I would like this fixed, maybe I'm the problem. I'm still having a download problem. This problem is in the tables. I would like the tables to be downloaded directly in Excel format.

Biz Dev Manager (Italia)
Affari internazionali, 2-10 dipendenti

Amazing tool

5 4 mesi fa

Commenti: it allowed us to create a GTD system and keep the rest of the team on track with all projects and the combination of urgent tasks across active projects to make every day productive

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the fact that we were able to create a fantastic GTD system (getting things done) that helps us keep track of our active projects, review tasks and collect all ideas and insights that get later categorized

Aspetti negativi:

their task management UI is less intuitive to use than notion, which makes us upset because it's the main reason we use notion, especially on mobile

Alternative considerate: Asana e monday.com

Perché scegliere Notion: we switched because we felt constrained by the fact that the kanban system was the only way to structure a document

Software precedente: Trello

Perché passare a Notion: cost (we're in the free tier), colleagues recommendations and perceived ease of setup

Aleksandr S.
Aleksandr S.
Principal Software Engineer (USA)
Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One of tools I would not hesitate to recommend.

5 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Perfect product, priced exactly as it should be.

Aspetti positivi:

Notions acts as a backbone of your team in a term of article storage and discussion place. You see, it is very easy to say "a lot of systems offer article and document storage" but in reality most of them lack clean representation, simple but working hierarchy, sound way to discuss the document, comment it, and notify about the changes. More, notions allows you to attach arbitrary files and images to the document. You may even expose some pages of notion as a part of your website and they do look organic! Tables, icons, images, backrounds, labels - it is all there. Right you may name a lot of similar systems, but there is an distinctive thing about notions: it is concentrated on articles and information and it does that great! Notion offers very easy to learn, fast way to create document, similar to one you may find on Medium. We've tried a number of different approaches, including basecamp, confluence, slack, dropbox paper - notions is a clear winner. Notions does have native application for the both desktops and mobile systems. Notion may be integrated with a number of other products including Slack. You may even build your website using nothing else but notion itself. Notion requires just a bit of time to understand how much actually can be expressed with text, tables, checkboxes, labels, comments, images and files. This is revolution made using the set of a very simple things.

Aspetti negativi:

Here I am looking at 100min counter and having no idea what to write. The only thing what I am really scared of is that notion may attempt to change the focus and instead of master of articles become jack of all trades. Right now it is one of the rare products I use every day without any regrets.

Alternative considerate: Dropbox Business, Basecamp e Confluence

Perché scegliere Notion: We were looking for an information system and notion.so does exactly that. Mind, it does not offer anything else, for instance there is no chats per se, issue trackers, planners, video conferences. Neither it should. Open youtube and search for, say, "notion.so planing things" and you will find a set of videos that shows how little you actually need to make your team or yourself perform better.

Software precedente: Basecamp e Confluence

Elliott W.
- (Australia)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo

The everything app

5 8 mesi fa

Commenti: I keep finding new and better ways to support my workflow using Notion.
I'm currently moving my task and project management into there (using the system that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] teaches on his YouTube channel), and this is really exciting for me.
I'm a musician, teacher and conductor, and one of the great things here has been developing a database of scores and pieces, so I include data based on my own criteria, as well as just collecting links to articles and recordings etc. I was able to use it for much of the admin in teaching a band program, as well as lesson planning and assessment. A particular strength in that was an inventory of equipment, as well as the sheet music library. This was great because more details could be included specific to one type of item without cluttering up the main list of equipment. e.g. I can list how many guitars we have overall in the main list, but then within the Guitar entry include specific details on the make/model/quantity/condition within that page. It can be a bit overwhelming and get a bit cluttered if you don't have a system. But the fact that everything is a page (including every entry in a database) means that over time you can work out what structure and system works for you, rather than one imposed on you from the outside. This is great, but it can require some thinking and time to set up. It saves you time in the long run, and can make your knowledge management (for personal, professional, or leisure use) really amazing.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to make everything a database, and link relationally is so powerful, and implemented in an easy to use way. But when jumping in for the first time, you can just start with notes, images, in a familiar hierarchical setup, so it is very accessible. You can present the databases in a table, list, board (kanban) or gallery style (probably more), and put views to each database in any page. This has the power to do almost everything, but it's easy, reliable, it looks great and I can get it any device or web. Over time I've found new ways to use it and set it up for my daily life and workflow.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some minor features that I'd like to see added, but over time I have seen Notion adding features I previously wanted, plus lots I didn't know I wanted (and lots that are probably relevant to other users but not to me personally). But in terms of functionality, I wouldn't bother listing them here, because I am pretty sure that the main ones will eventually be added! In terms of interface, the support for on screen keyboard on Windows, and sometimes typing things in on Android can be inconsistent and annoying. I'd love to see features to add in ink drawings or annotate images, so that I can use my stylus on my windows convertible laptop more easily. This would probably remove the last couple of use cases for OneNote that I have.

Ricardo O.
Ricardo O.
Academic Instruction Designer (Panamá)
E-learning, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The ultimate make-it-your-own knowledge system

5 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Notion works well as an organizer of all things knowledge. In our school we use it to organize term and weekly planning, as a bookmark manager, and also to publish certain content for students in a "fenced" environment.
This app can easily replace many other apps if the user knows what their specific needs are.
Highly recommended.

Aspetti positivi:

Flexibility: Notion can be whatever you want it to be. Some folk use it to take notes, other people find it a great meeting organizer. I use it as a master database of all things work and personal: tasks, notes, calendar reminders, bookmark manager... You can program it to suit your needs. It is highly advisable to model in paper what is it that you want from Notion.

Aspetti negativi:

Notion is a very closed ecosystem. I would love it to synchronize with Google Calendar or for it to talk nicely. to Gmail. Not an option right now. The calendar view can benefit from a "weekly" or "agenda" view. Offline work is still a work in progress. Can become difficult to use if databases are not planned properly.

Milica S.
HoL (Serbia)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Fantastic for personal and professional use

5 10 mesi fa

Commenti: After using it for a week, I have texted almost all of my friends and partners to recommend it with a comment: "trust me, you don't know you need this tool" as I was thrilled to discover it. As someone who was using every single organizing tool under the Sun, I'd say there's nothing more flexible, user-friendly, and smarter than Notion. I am beyond grateful to the creators of this product, can't recommend it enough.

Aspetti positivi:

1. Great flexibility - it allows you to custom your pages however you want, it's like all its competitors in one! Whether you need standard tables, text, mood board, project management tools, task lists, Notion has it all 2. Shortcuts and links for everything - once you become an advanced user, you'll finish your work faster you could ever imagine, as it has shortcuts for every action. You can also link pages, and pull out the data from one page to another, which is incredibly important when you're managing projects & people 3. Perfect for both personal and private use - I store my reading lists, to do's, home binder, and run my company in the same app 4. Large online community with lots of creative ideas on how to get the best out of this software.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like it to be encrypted, and by far this is the only disadvantage I've found.

Alternative considerate: Airtable

Perché scegliere Notion: It didn't have all my company needs, I wanted a solution with more options in terms of visual presentation, linking data, type and number of uploads, etc.

Software precedente: Trello

Perché passare a Notion: It's just slightly better than trello, but nowhere near to Notion.

Daniel W.
Strategic Partnerships (Australia)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Notion: The Best FREE Note-taking software to date!

5 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Ultimately, I would recommend Notion to anyone in an instant. It has a suite of features, user-friendly UI and organisation benefits. Furthermore, the personal subscription recently became free for everyone and the business prices are reasonable, giving people no reason not to use Notion. I believe that Nation can fit into many workflows very easily due to its plethora of features.

Aspetti positivi:

Notion is absolutely brimming with useful features and is the Swiss army knife of note-taking applications. The overall software is so minimalistic and intuitive to use that I personally learnt it within a few days. The whole software revolves around using "/ " to create blocks and edit text; for example, a /toggle would create a toggle block which acts as a dot point except that you can hide/show it. This makes the learning curve of notion virtually non-existent and creates unparalleled flexibility in the structure and style. I find that the simple and uncluttered UI helps clear my mind and focus on the current task. The data management is superb with extensive sorting, classification and customisation features for the spreadsheet and databases functions. The timeline features are also an extremely welcome addition in the recent updates and allow for the seamless moving of date-specific records. There are countless useful templates as well which certainly help give me ideas about what I wanted my Notion notes to look like.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features make little sense and unfortunately cannot be disabled. One of these issues occurs when clicking on a page in a table and it opens up as a tiny square and you need to press "Open as page," to make the page full screen. This is just a small annoyance and is honestly not that big of a deal. Another lacking feature is the scarce customisation options for text formatting however there are solutions to this through Google Text Fonts. There are also a few limitations of the free Personal Plan but if you needed the full collaborative features of Notion, your company would usually pay for that. The offline mode for Notion is frankly quite bad as you have to preload the pages when you have internet beforehand. Otherwise, your notes would be inaccessible. However, this isn't at all a deal-breaker as there is usually internet everywhere. Notion has also indicated that they are focusing on this problem for future updates. The mobile app is also sluggish at times but it is mostly alright.

CTO (Spagna)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The ultimate knowledge sharing tool

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I tried Notion first with it came out. I did not made the switch from Evernote, my personal "knowledge base" at the time. Then I gave it a second chance after seeing it being used by productivity experts and was actually amazed. My personal workflows changed from day one. I could not stop thinking into turning more parts of my life into ordered processes. I dumped my yearly account on Evernote right away. Then I pushed it to be used in my new founded company. We managed to organize ALL the company inside Notion. I continue to be impressed

Aspetti positivi:

The product is just right. They got it at a somewhat unexpectedly hard problem: note taking is not about note taking, but about mental models and processes. They got it right. They added the features those app needed, to replace whole tools categories such as project management and tracking, knowledge databases ... even no-code public site drafting! The care they put into the product is amazing, full of details. The community and templates, amazing. UX is great from onboarding.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some missing features. Mainly, an API to boost integrations; that will be great. Also, databases, formulas, relations ... need a few second-level yet-important features. All that is in the roadmap, so I'm happy to wait.

Kartik ahuja™ (.
Kartik ahuja™ (.
Co-Founder | Chief Growth Officer (India)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best Brain Dump & Organising tool ever!

5 anno scorso

Commenti: All documentation went into notion; its amazingly good!

Aspetti positivi:

1) Create nested pages, tables, etc - you can go as deep as you want 2) It has a VERY good and easy to use mobile app 3) It has replaced my google drive (not sheets - yet), Evernote, todoist, local notes, anything random that used to go anywhere else 4) I was even able to create a lot of linked database that works well 5) I started just for personal but enjoyed dumping all my brain thoughts here, it made it very good to capture more thoughts around business too; then moved the company docs and wikis; then right now moving the tasks for the team and Dark mode, lol - and good pricing with unlimited storage

Aspetti negativi:

1) Increasing the speed of opening pages on mobile and desktop apps 2) i would love to see an offline version too 3) Sometimes the sync is slow - if i have made the change in mobile; it wont reflect instantly in the desktop app. It takes a minute or two, or sometimes reloading the page

Megan B.
Blogger (Australia)
Media online, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Notion is a great tool to organize just about anything

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I use Notion to plan blog posts, collect research, make notes and save webpages. It has almost fully replaced evernote for me. I really love the mobile app and can see this tool developing further so it will be an all in one go to tool for organizing and planning.

Aspetti positivi:

You can organize your entire life using Notion, your work, study and home life can all be taken care of within Notion. You can replace so many other tools with this one tool that runs on your computer or phone. There is heaps of templates to get you started such as calendars, to do lists, meeting notes, saved websites and much more.

Aspetti negativi:

There could be a bit more of a similar way to bookmark webpages like evernote but this functionality is developing.

Alternative considerate: Milanote e Evernote Teams

Perché scegliere Notion: Because it was cheaper and there is other things I can do using Notion that evernote doesn't offer, evernote is more to save webpages and make notes for me but Notion has a range of other features.

Software precedente: Evernote Teams

Perché passare a Notion: Because it has so many options and templates. I like the layout. I still use some of the other tools but I don't really need to when I have notion.

Björn I.
Market launcher (Danimarca)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Beyond happy with Notion. I don't think I could ever work without it in the future

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Personally I use Notion everyday to track my OKRs (objectives and key results) and document all my learnings. Out with Google sheets and links everywhere - in with notion pages. With possibilities of adding virtually anything into the pages (timelines, tables, videos, images, etc..), it makes everything much more clear and readable. It has become a core tool in our internal communication. On top of that, you can even create pages for external use. I believe Pento are a great example [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] They literally use it as an employer branding tool to present their company to the world. Why not do something like that for your company? :)

Aspetti positivi:

What I like the most with Notion is that I do not even know where to start to describe it. We use it for so many things in our company. Each team has their own space where they can drive their own projects - some may have some high level presentations of the people in the team, others like marketing use it for their "project requests". All in all I feel that everything is just much more organised as soon as it is in notion. The important is probably to start with a good structure and then make sure everyone knows how to use it.

Aspetti negativi:

When it has not been structured, it can get chaotic. Make sure you have a great "base" and then onboard all the users with some guidelines, and it will all be great!

Eshaan K.
Product Designer (India)
Internet, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Best Life OS there is

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's absolutely brilliant. I love the product, and love taking inspiration from other people who are using the product. There a many open source templates that you can use and organize your life on top of them.

Aspetti positivi:

I first started using Notion at my workplace, where we had all our documentation in the notion workspace. It was really easy and inspiring to go thru the documents across company functions. Notion is the best thought organizer there is. Its easy to use and has excellent compatibility with other tools as well. I plan my holidays, website content, design system, documentation, etc all in notion. Special shout out to its Tables Construct which is by far the most amazing scalable piece of the software. Its got kanban view and gallery. All of which accommodate my keeps to a large extend.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile app isn't optimized enough yet. It's a bit slow even on newer phones.

Alternative considerate: Evernote Teams

Software precedente: Dropbox Paper

Alson K.
Alson K.
Creative Director (Singapore)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Notion has completely replaced my notebook!

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Notion is an indispensable app for our company. I've even started to use it for my personal life and side projects. It's really the best note organization app in the market.

Aspetti positivi:

The beauty of this application is that it can fit whatever requirements you would need from a notebook. You can define your own templates, you can define how every page looks. You can. even define who can view what you wrote. Organization is a breeze with the number of pages you can nest under each other. We have found that opening a page for each project works best.

Aspetti negativi:

There is simply no cons for this software! My colleagues and I use it every day without fail. We even share pages of it to our clients.

Alternative considerate: Microsoft To Do, Todoist e Confluence

Perché scegliere Notion: Things is a Apple-only software and some of my staffs use Windows instead.

Software precedente: Things

Perché passare a Notion: Notion is not just a todo app but allow you create a wiki and knowledge base on it as well.