Informazioni su Notion

Soluzione di gestione dei progetti on-premise e basata sul cloud, che consente a società di qualsiasi dimensione di gestire note, attività, progetti, database e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su Notion

Aspetti positivi:

Furthermore, there are plenty of tutorials provided by Notion and they have an excellent support team. They really hear what the users ask and they frequently implement the requested features.

Aspetti negativi:

Without recurring tasks and less task-oriented features it was a tough call to make. I wanted it to work so badly.

Valutazioni di Notion

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,3
Servizio clienti
4,5
Caratteristiche
4,6
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,6

Lo consiglieresti?

9,0/10

Notion ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 974 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Notion?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (974)

Greg
Greg
Operations Fellow
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Notion can eat Google Docs for breakfast

5,0 6 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Filippo
Programmatore (Italia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Il software che mi ha cambiato il modo di lavorare

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: La mia esperienza nel complesso è più che positiva. questa piattaforma ha cambiato il mio modo di lavorare e gestire i progetti. Inizialmente può sembrare molto macchinosa da utilizzare, ma con un po’ di pratica si imparerà a creare pagine intere in pochi secondi

Aspetti positivi:

Un software così completo è difficile trovarlo al giorno d’oggi. Racchiude tante funzionalità in una sola piattaforma

Aspetti negativi:

L’impossibilità di cambiare lingua è un po’ limitante

Alessio
Alessio
Web developer (Italia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Miglior software per prendere appunti

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Software utilissimo per prendere appunti, con i suoi template si possono prendere appunti facilmente e in modo creativo così da aiutare il ripasso

Aspetti negativi:

all'inizio può sembrare complicato ma in realtà è molto più semplice di quello che sembra

Utente Verificato
Content & Experience Manager (Italia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Ha tutte le carte in regola, ma non mi ha convinto

2,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Pecca di minimalismo, che paradossalmente lo rende di difficile utilizzo. Le funzioni principali dovrebbero essere ben chiare, al contrario mi sono spesso trovato a chiedermi come ottenere anche le azioni più basilari. Forse ha bisogno di una curva di apprendimento più alta rispetto a quanto in questo momento sono disposto a concedere.

Aspetti positivi:

Di sicuro ha un'interfaccia moderna e personalizzabile, è leggero e minimale.

Aspetti negativi:

Ho provato ad usarlo per alcune settimane ma non mi ha convinto: mi sembra poco intuitivo e con funzionalità troppo elaborate per quanto riguarda la scrittura di memo, note e collaborazione.

Darren
Darren
Owner (Canada)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

The Ultimate Task and Project Management Tool For Individuals & Freelancers

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Notion has become a part of my everyday life. It's helped me with getting stuff done by prioritizing tasks that need to be done. Im no longer struggling with all the thoughts in my head about what I need to do and what needs to be done first. This is the ultimate project management and task tracking tool on the market and the best part is how flexible it is to get it how you want. Not a lot of other tools have the customization.

Aspetti positivi:

Customization and simplicity within Notion is next level. Having been on the search for something that combines an easy to use and filter Task list in combination with Project Management tools seemed to be harder then I thought. Once landed and comfortable with Notion I won't look back. The user interface is easy and the mobile app makes it easy to add tasks and notes so time management and task tracking is easy.

Aspetti negativi:

The learning curve at the start was a little challenging but there are some great tutorials on their website that helped understand how easy it is once you get the hang of it. The only other gripe was recurring tasks need some work around with third parties but a tutorial to accomplish this is on their website and was super easy to implement.

Utente Verificato
Freelancer (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

I wish I had Notion in college

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: If I had a Notion in college, it's safe to say, I would've gotten better grades. Since discovering this product, I have been 100x more productive because I can customize my workspace to my exact needs in a friendly, aesthetically pleasing platform. In order to make Notion work for you, you need a creative and problem-solving mind, and a few days to learn it. That's where I have the most fun creating the templates and workflows, and my team members make me feel like a productivity wizard.Working with databases is seamless, integrations work great, and my notes look and feel amazing. I use Notion for my tracking and planning my daily life, as well as my small business. After setting up the templates and workflows, my team members rave about how easy and centralized the projects are. They even started to learn how to create templates and workflows of their own since being introduced to it.Despite the lack of advanced styling, I love having a digital workspace that caters to our exact needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Notion is super easy to use, the interface is beautiful, and the possibilities are endless. I enjoy making templates that actually help me be more productive and get things done. There is also a native marketplace full of free and paid templates that I love getting inspiration from and experimenting with. Notion also has one of the most helpful and motivating communities where templates and productivity ideas are shared. I enjoy using this to organize my projects as a digital business.The pricing plans are reasonable, and they also offer credits when you complete certain tasks. It is best paired with Google Chrome Extensions. There are many extensions that make the Notion experience even better like customizing the theme colors, adding buttons, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

My nit-picky con isn't all that important when it comes to productivity, but visually notion lacks native advanced customization. The downside of using Chrome Extensions to customize the look and feel of my notion pages is that it doesn't apply across browsers and on the desktop and mobile app. There's too much space around the margins, which can be valuable real estate for the page content. I also wish the page properties didn't take up half the page with the right side of it empty. I also wish that text could be aligned right and centered.Another downside I have is having to use Notion in Google Chrome most of the time to take advantage of the style customization extensions.

Cheri
Paralegal/IT (USA)
Studi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Complete Lack of Customer Support with Bug Issues that Left Us with Software that Does Not Work!

2,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: After so much work inputting information and setting up and organizing our pages, I feel like all that time and effort was just a waste of time. Do not waste your time on Notion and find something that actually works and continues to work. Further, find a legit company with actual customer service and assistance.

Aspetti positivi:

At first, I was excited to use Notion and setting this up for our Law Office was actually fun to do. I looked forward to continuing use of this software and to add notes and information to our database as they were accumulated. It is user friendly and easy for users to learn and manipulate.

Aspetti negativi:

UNFORTUNATELY, after using the software for only a few short months, one day suddenly, we found that we no longer had the ability to create pages and organize them to input our notes and information. That is exactly what this software is supposed to do! I immediately reached out to customer service at Notion for help in resolution of our issue, which has to be done via email. I recorded a Loom video so that Notion could see exactly what our problem was and sent it to the Notion team. There is absolutely no one to speak with or to call for support. The number you do call goes straight to a voicemail that is full. I did receive several emails back from Notion pretty much stalling and finally stating there was "BUG" and that their engineering team would work on this. They asked for access to our system, which I gladly allowed. It seems from reading other reviews, that these "bugs" are common. Well, obviously Notion needs to call an exterminator! To make a long and frustrating story short, our "bug" issue was NEVER resolved by this apparently non-existent "engineering" department. After several follow up emails, Notion quit responding and has actually NEVER responded further as to our inquiries about their progress in resolving our issues. It is like they just disappeared off the face of the earth. So, for months now, we are continuing to pay for software that we cannot even use!

oscar
oscar
CEO (Spagna)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: GetApp

Notion ha cambiado mi forma de trabajar

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Notion ha desbancado al resto de aplicaciones que usaba.
Antes usaba Evernote para notas, Airtable para bases de datos, un CRM para clientes etc
Ahora solo uso Notion, incluso puedo hacer Webs con Notion.
Es 100% recomendable

Aspetti positivi:

Notion, literalmente ha cambiado mi forma de trabajar. Me sirve para tomar notas rápidas o para llevar la gestión de mis clientes o proyectos. Literalmente vale para casi todos los procesos de mi empresa. Puedes usarlo tan sencillo como quieras o tan avanzado como quieras y esto me encanta. Lo primero que hago al encender mi ordenador es abrir Notion.

Aspetti negativi:

Me gustaría que funcionara sin conexión a internet. En alguna ocasión que me he quedado son cobertura no he podido consultar mi información.

Alternative considerate: Airtable

Perché scegliere Notion: Evernote era lento cuando crecía en información

Software precedente: Evernote Teams

Perché passare a Notion: Airtable también lo uso para ciertas cosas pero lo que me gusta de Notion es que tiene más casos de uso. Airtable es más ordenado pero no tienes libertad. En cambio con Notion puedes hacer lo que quieras y necesites

Ngha
Ngha
Data Analyst (Camerun)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

My second brain, Now I can remember all I learn thanks to notion

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: The program known as Notion has a very high degree of adaptability. Because of their databases, which allow for a variety of displays, including calendar, Kanban, table, and list formats. It was quite easy to understand and enjoyable to use, in my opinion. It is entirely comprehensible to me how this might take the place of something like Google Docs and serve as a hub for your team. The very thought of it is astounding. My life is going to be lot simpler from now on. If only I had this concept while I was in school, I would be an encyclopedia right now.

Aspetti positivi:

The way notion links up and create connections between your knowledge is spectacular, you would think you are using a relational database management software. It is easily customization and also has powerful functions that you can use to extend its capability. Notion has a great community who have developed templates for almost anything conceivable and most of these templates are for free. Another thing is the seamless integration with the mobile app, its like you are actually working on the same device

Aspetti negativi:

Notion has limited fonts and styling. The most painful part of notion is the inability to set recurrent tasks in notion, it is a pain, you have to buy addons to be able to achieve this

Utente Verificato
Senior Software Engineer (India)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

All in one Editor

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Using it as my go-to tool for note-taking, project tracking, and sharing a common knowledge base across people. Use it for personal use cases for tracking my startup growth.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent note-taking tool. Good for document storage and sharing. It also has a feature profile management, for personal and company usage. Files can be shared and made available publically. Good pre-defined setup for project tracking and management. My personal favorite is the Page icon and the cover icon of the page. Amazing community and pre-defined templates available for all general use cases.

Aspetti negativi:

It just can't be used directly, and comes with a decent learning curve. More integrations with tools needed, also support for more coding languages.

Alternative considerate: Sublime Text, Confluence e Evernote Teams

Perché scegliere Notion: Amazing UI and UX of notion and a very big and active community.

Software precedente: Sublime Text e Evernote Teams

Cushi
Cushi
Owner/Coach (Messico)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

The Command Center for your Business, Project, Content and Life

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I use Notion to plan and organize both my life and my business. With regards to life, that constitutes things that I want to do in my spare time, travel planning, personal education/development, and even jounraling. With business, I can plan and track project, organize my content, plan strategies to launch, write information for courses and ebooks, write scripts for videos... literally everything that is necessary to have an organized life and business is available with Notion.

Aspetti positivi:

Notion is the most versatile software I have ever used. It can be used as a journal, a planner, a calendar, a project manager, a content manager, and more, and all at the same time! You get to choose how it works for you. In any situation, you have full control and can leverage Notions many tools, integrations, widgets and templates to achieve a system that works in the same unique way that your brain works. It is truly a fascinating product.

Aspetti negativi:

Although Notion is fairly intuitive and easy to use, there is a significant learning curve in order to use the software at its best. The great thing is, there are plenty of videos and blog posts online to teach you.

Alternative considerate: Trello

Perché passare a Notion: Ultimately, the reason I chose notion is because of its versatility and comprehensiveness. It allows me to keep my life and work organized from top to bottom in a way that is specific to my personal logic. There is nothing like this software.

Utente Verificato
Product Manager (Turchia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Videogiochi, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

The most useful app I've ever used!

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Notion has replaced other apps like Evernote, Google Documents for team collaboration. We easily take notes, set up templates and create documents from them. It provided a very productive working environment.

Aspetti positivi:

Notion has literally changed the way I work. I take notes easily and quickly. As a team, we can prepare and manage our game design documents, game ideas documents and share them easily. The interface is pretty simple too, everything is as easy as a click!

Aspetti negativi:

I would love to work offline as well. Sometimes it can be very good to take notes and access other documents while on the subway or when there is no internet connection.

Alternative considerate: Evernote Teams

Software precedente: Evernote Teams

Perché passare a Notion: Ease of use, great tools for team collaboration

Utente Verificato
Senior Sales Analyst (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Beni di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Amazing Workspace with Endless Possibilities

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Notion is very easy to set up and get running with no overhead. I began using Notion as a place to save information for future reference and I have continued to expand on that idea.

Aspetti positivi:

I absolutely love the concept of Notion. There are endless uses for their work spaces. I have used their software for business and for personal use and I am constantly thinking of new ways to use and systems I can set up.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the only thing about Notion that is a con is if someone doesn't understand what Notion is for, it can be hard to try to explain with them what it is for - since it can be for anything.

Alternative considerate: Airtable e Evernote Teams

Perché scegliere Notion: Better user interface, recommendation from a friend.

Software precedente: Evernote Teams

Perché passare a Notion: Had heard good things from others about Notion.

Claudia
Claudia
PhD Student (Messico)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Biotecnologie, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Notion is an incredible planning software

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Notion saved my life. I used to have tens of ideas and thoughts all at once. I was overwhelmed by my daily tasks, projects, things I wanted to do. But when I started to use Notion, I only had to plan once a week or once a month and track my progress. I don't think about what I'm about to do next because I know it's on Notion. It changes your life.

Aspetti positivi:

I like everything about Notion. I'm still an intermediate user and I've discovered many interesting features to use. Creating lists, databases, pages and organize them is incredible. It's also a very flexible software, you can track simple stuff or have an entire life operating system in there.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing, Notion is gold. Perhaps is not super intuitive at first but you'll get used to it.

Ziad
CMO (Egitto)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

"Notion makes the transition from unpolished notes to polished documents quick and efficient!"

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Commenti: Overall and crucially, Notion makes it simple for team members who identify as "non-technical" to participate from various departments. It hasn't caused a stir way other "unintuitive" gadgets with a steep learning curve have.The backup option is comforting; it's not something you consider before you sign up, but you'll need it later if your data is even tangentially important to you.Support has typically been quite beneficial to me and my numerous questions throughout the years. Sometimes they'll confuse things by requesting extra information on a simple, obvious issue, but I know they're only doing it to find out more. Right, it's better to err on the side of overcommunication:

Aspetti positivi:

I was introduced to Notion by a coworker, and ever since I edited that tiny seedling of a first page, I've used it frequently, grown, and even produced the literary equivalent of several novels in it. It has combined aspects I've used in other programmes and improved on them greatly.In the past, I used to become annoyed at how badly my formatting was messed up by Google Docs, Zendesk, and other services. I could essentially clear up the debris by copying and pasting it into Notion. Additionally, a page supports live editing, thus there is no separate "publish" phase! (If necessary, you can always perform a "staging/test" on a different page.) Additionally, it's very simple to target shares or make pages public.Project management for task tracking (through card columns), thorough user documentation (and the process of translating it from internal external consumption), and concept presentation are some of the business uses of Notion that I have. At home, my wife and I also used it to draught and revise our wedding vows, document items in need of repair, and other things. In other words, there were moments when I was interacting with another tool before going — "Why, Notion is capable of that already! Use Notion only!" Keeping track of my musical productions with Notion is one of my favourite uses. I serialize them with annotations so I can see what's almost finished, what has to be delivered, and what I might just be messing about with.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish we could add more bespoke styling. I'm not talking insane custom colours, but solid background colours and text with precise RGB values would make a huge impact with matching branding. Though having everything integrated seems really basic, I am aware that there are third-party applications that seek to cover these demands and things like custom domain names.Additionally, as of my most recent check, there was no way to view the original IFRAMES code, which seems incredibly cumbersome because it requires me to store that code elsewhere (perhaps in a separate Notion page) or risk it being obscured. Anyone using widgets with special embed parameters, such as those from Bandcamp and SoundCloud, should be aware of this.But overall, Notion has been fantastic!

Abby
Digital Marketing Manager (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Perfect Solution for Task Management, Project Planning and Goal Setting

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: As someone with ADHD, Notion is the perfect solution for setting up my own unique and personal workflow. Being able to customize my workspace and plan projects in a way that makes sense to me has made me so much more productive and organized. Although the learning curve is a bit steep, Notion provides many resources and articles that provide enough instruction to figure most things out.

Aspetti positivi:

Notion is an endlessly customizable platform that is somehow simple at the same time. I use Notion as a database, task manager, project planner, and overall life planner. I am able to set goals for myself and have those goals plastered on the homepage within Notion so I am constantly reminded of where I need to direct my focus and attention. Since using Notion I have successfully been able to track my goals and have accomplished many things that I never would have thought possible.

Aspetti negativi:

The software can be glitchy and updates from the web version don't always transfer automatically to the app and vice versa. The task management functionality leaves much to be desired and recurring tasks and reminders are not a built-in function of the platform.

Alternative considerate: Airtable

Utente Verificato
CSO (Corea del Sud)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Great versatile tool for businesses and personal use

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: We use Notion for a lot within our org, but mainly knowledge management. It's easy to organize and find your documents and document your processes to share with your team as a central hub. One of my favorite tools out there and indispensable really.

Aspetti positivi:

The best thing about Notion is its flexibility, that you can customize it to work as almost anything in your day to day, whether its note taking, documentation, knowledge storing or anything else.

Aspetti negativi:

Task management and collaboration can be improved, especially task management needs to get a big upgrade to be able to replace dedicated task management softwares for larger teams. Notion's big benefit, its customization abilities holds it back because although there's hundreds of templates, you do have to set it up and really educate your team on how to use it within your own organization's context, something dedicated task management solutions do for you. I never have to worry if someone "gets" Asana, but if I were to replace Asana with Notion I'd have to really educate my team on how to properly use Notion and all its tools. It's a fine balance to strike but overall Notion is doing a great job at it.

Alternative considerate: Google Docs

Perché passare a Notion: Better organization and search

Lirim
Chemist (USA)
Biotecnologie, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

One of the best productivity apps for anyone who wants to keep themself productive.

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Absolutely amazing. My life is so much easier and I get now more time to spend with my family thanks to Notion.

Aspetti positivi:

NOTION is a true lifesaver productivity app for anyone who really cares to deliver the best of him/her by the end of the day. Once you open the app you will have option to customize the pages you see on the left side, create new ones, include links, add people who you work with, tag them, add pictures, prioritize your tasks, set deadlines and set a reminder for every deadline you set of. It basically has everything I would ask for, almost perfect and it saves me a lot of time by keeping me organize throughout the day.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I like the least about this software is the font, it has very limited fonts to choose from. I wish they had more.

Alternative considerate: Microsoft OneNote e monday.com

Perché scegliere Notion: It's not very affordable for people like me who use it very often. Not a lot of options.

Software precedente: Evernote Teams

Perché passare a Notion: Ease of use, very popular, lots of options to customize based on your needs, and it gives you 14 days free trial which is perfect for people who are trying to figure out what app is the best for them.

Jason Edward
Jason Edward
Marketer (Spagna)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

The best and worst of Notion

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it's a great app, I just wish it would be faster and also easier to navigate.

Aspetti positivi:

Notion is an extremely flexible software. Thanks to their databases and multiple views like calendar, Kanban, tables and lists. I found it to be extremely intuitive and fun to use. I can definitely see how it could replace a google docs and be a central place for your team.

Aspetti negativi:

So the big elephant in the room... Notion can be slow at times, especially when using it on my phone. I would spend a lot of effort just trying to switch between pages. When I would type in it I felt that my text was not in real time. Also on Mobile sometimes I couldn't highlight text due to a bug on their side. This goes against the productivity it is trying to create. Also the way it works with folders, it very quickly becomes far too many different places and I would need to think about where I need to put the specific note I'm working on, vs actually just writing the note. I think that it would be far better if notion stopped relying so much on folders and rather just made their search and internal linking more streamlined.

Jenny
Senior Workplace Experience Manager (USA)
Immobili commerciali, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Goodbye Google Docs, Hello Notion! - A story of a workplace leader

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Pretty great thus far. As a workplace leader, our team uses Notion for our internal team to store office info for our various offices. Creating an office guide is extremely important for our culture, especially now with remote work. If anyone is traveling to an office and needs to know "where should I park? how do I get to the office? what is our lunch program?" all information is organized on Notion per office location. Employee experience is one of my biggest priorities, and Notion helps me organize all this information and keep our employees informed.

Aspetti positivi:

Notion quite frankly does it all - it is an area to organize and store information, it provides a platform to collaborate with cross-functional partners, task-management for projects, plan internal events, ETC!

Aspetti negativi:

At times, formatting text / pages can be difficult as a first time user, however once you get the hang of it its not too hard. I looked up a few youtube tutorial videos on how to format pages easier. Perhaps Notion could offer some instructional videos on formatting!

Layne
Global Head of Product Operations (UK)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Great tool for a company wiki (policies and procedures documentation, meeting notes, etc.)

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I use Notion as a company wiki to share documentation, instructions, policies and procedures with everyone on my 52-person globally distributed team. It's where new team members go to find and work through their orientation checklists. It's where admins go to work through their onboarding checklists when a new person joins the team. And it's where every team member goes every day to read the extensive instruction manuals they use to do their jobs. It's very easy to create and share beautiful and clear content with Notion.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy to use it is for content creators and readers alike. You can integrate all kinds of things: images, videos, html, databases, simple tables, etc. There are also lots of different types of heading (three sizes, with or without drop-down toggles to collapse them), which means the documents in our company wiki are very easy to navigate. I love using synced blocks when a rule or procedure is mentioned in more than one place—if you update one block, all of the others sync too so your documentation won't accidentally go out of date.

Aspetti negativi:

I had to try really hard to think of one, honestly! I guess I wish there was an easy-to-find user management page. The only way I know how to manage permissions is to use the small window that pops up when you click "Share" in the upper right hand corner of any Notion page. It takes fair amount of scrolling or a fair number of clicks to find someone on my 50+ person team and change or remove their permissions when I need to.

Alternative considerate: Confluence

Perché scegliere Notion: My last company used Confluence instead of Notion. I like Notion better!

Software precedente: Confluence

Perché passare a Notion: My COO chose it because it has a lot of traction with other teams we respect.

Aniirudh
Graduate Research Assistant (USA)
Ricerca, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Notion is one of the most powerful end-to-end all-in-one productivity tool

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Truly Amazing

Aspetti positivi:

I love how versatile Notion is - I use it literally like a second brain in order to manage everything in life - especially chores and tasks. Templates make this so much more powerful. I love how we can convert pages into their own websites and share them. Especially with third-party tools that work on top of Notion, it makes this a productivity beast! Absolutely love Notion

Aspetti negativi:

Mobile App needs a lot of work. Currently, it is slow and the UI is not very intuitive. Also other features like additional tab, centering sentences would make this even better.

Alternative considerate: Evernote Teams

Perché scegliere Notion: Document Organization

Software precedente: Google Keep

Perché passare a Notion: it's better

Jose J
Jose J
CTO (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Everyday note-taking, organization and brainstorming tool

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: So far it has been a great experience for me and my team. Notion has turned into an app that is always open on the computer, just like the email client.

Aspetti positivi:

In our case as a digital assets and marketing company, we need to keep track of many clients and projects. The database feature in Notion allows us to create custom databases where we can filter, search, update and share easily with our clients.

Aspetti negativi:

Maybe it's because of our business type, we don't use Notion for our own project management tasks. However, we discuss and collaborate every day in Notion to deploy our project management tasks in another tool.

Alternative considerate: Obsidian

Perché scegliere Notion: Easiness of use and new features.

Software precedente: Evernote Teams

Perché passare a Notion: Notion is very user-friendly, and that's why our team start using it right away from the free version until we upgraded to the pro version.

Dennis
Partner (UK)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

A vital tool

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: The initial learning curve* is sooooooo worth it; I now manage just about everything through Notion. For me, it's the '2nd brain' that the likes of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
bang on about (and with good reason) - I'm more organised, more productive and less stressed.
*Only to use it more extensively; if you just want an Evernote or OneNote alternative, it's as easy as they are)

Aspetti positivi:

Enables me to record, note and plan things in whatever way works best at the time, and then find it again, instantly!

Aspetti negativi:

As a new user, it takes a little planning to maximise some of its benefits; I needed to rethink the structure behind many things that had previously existed purely as notes.

Alternative considerate: Evernote Teams

Perché scegliere Notion: The database structure of Notion meant I could stop having to record the same things in multiple places.

Software precedente: Microsoft OneNote

Perché passare a Notion: More comprehensive and more flexible in other products we could link it to.

Anja
Advisor (UK)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Best Multi-Function Platform

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Notion allows me to manage my entire life, whether it comes to school/work, finances, or private life. I cannot name one platform that does what Notion does any better or to the same extent and I do not see myself departing from this platform any time soon - it is so versatile, so even when my life goes through drastic changes, I am able to adjust the way I use Notion to fit my needs.

Aspetti positivi:

I use Notion mostly for taking notes - separate pages, toggles, to-do-lists, and tables make note taking so easy! I admire how customisable every page is and the many block options I have to make my experience personal and unique. Notion also allows me to make really effective to-do-lists and manage my tasks and projects because of this range of options. I find it particularly helpful that I can embed and link other pages, websites, and documents - it allows me to keep everything in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

On occasion, Notion has not recognised that I have been online even when I have a stable wifi connection. This applies specifically to eduroam connections. Other than that, I cannot point out any other problems or negatives about this platform.

Ed
CVO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Best tool I use on a daily basis to ideate and take notes

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: The best app I use on a daily basis and couldn't live with out it

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to ideate in the moment and document my thoughts and ideas in real-time through typing and dictation is amazing and being able to link to other pages and podcasts and videos as well as upload images and access an image library, just to mention a small number of the amazing features of this app that I use on a daily basis

Aspetti negativi:

At this point I don't have the ability to search words in my uploaded handwritten paper notes

Alternative considerate: Google Keep e Evernote Teams

Perché scegliere Notion: Evernote was not developing their features as quickly as Notion and Notion offered features and functionality that Evernote didn't have at the time

Software precedente: Evernote Teams

Perché passare a Notion: More features and functionality