Valutazioni medie

4,6 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,4 /5

Informazioni su Google Classroom

Strumento di collaborazione per insegnanti e studenti che consente agli educatori di creare compiti, ricevere feedback e tenere traccia di altre informazioni.

Ulteriori informazioni su Google Classroom

Stai visualizzando 1.258 recensioni

Emily M.
  • Data della recensione: 16/2/2021

"Needs Attention"

Commenti: I have come to rely on it and will use it far into the future, but hope Google keeps up.

Vantaggi: Having a platform like this is great and I use it every single day (especially since remote learning started). I am very grateful they have made some improvements such as integrating a personalized Google Meet link right into each classroom (if the teacher activates it first).

Inconvenienti: It seemed that with such high need emerging from the coronavirus shutdowns that Google would have continued improving this platform by listening to EDUCATORS' feedback. It does not seem that they have done so. There are so many opportunities to improve this for school use and it is slow going (if at all). For example: teachers have been begging for a way to "archive" or hide past assignments that they don't necessarily want to delete. Another example: when new students join in, it would make sense to "start fresh" from that date, but instead it automatically assigns them all previous assignments, making their list of missing work a mile long.

• Data della recensione: 16/2/2021
Clark A.
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/9/2019

"Google Classroom in the Real Classroom"

Commenti: I really enjoy using Google Classroom to get information out to my students quickly. It is my Homebase for all of my websites, information, assessments, files, you name it. My students know to go there for links to everything.

Vantaggi: What is great about Google Classroom is that I can give my students an assignment on Google Classroom and they can access it immediately. I can also create a template for them that automatically creates a copy for the students and I get a copy of it too. I can see what they are doing in realtime. I can also make comments or corrections as they type.
With Google Classroom, I can also give my students a quiz which I can set to autocorrect, even preset words or boundaries to look for.
Creating and adding students to the Google Classroom is very easy. It is also nice to share websites, documents, files, videos or pictures easily with students.

Inconvenienti: I wish this program had more options for video and audio responses for the students. Also, the format that it creates a link to websites is not very good. I put my classroom website on there and the preview window says "Google Sign In." I wish it were a little more pleasing to the eye in that regard.
Also, I wish I could add students to quizzes once they are published. I have new kids in my classes almost every day and it is frustrating to create a new quiz for the new kid.

• Data della recensione: 18/9/2019
Kearstyn G.
RSP
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/10/2019

"The Perfect Classroom Aide"

Commenti: Google Classroom is a wonderful way to distribute writing assignments to my whole class and comes complete with spell check to make the editing process all the easier for my learning writers. I express particular gratitude for the speech-to-text feature that I know I will be using for a long time to come.

Vantaggi: One of the many reasons why I enjoy and regularly use Google Classroom is that I can assign tasks and prompts - whether it be a simple question for my students to respond to or an essay prompt - and have all my students be able to see such assignments and complete them. Everything is automatically saved so the occasional (and inevitable) “select all, delete all” disaster can easily be fixed, even if the student logs out and back in. The “Restore previous versions” feature has saved many an essay from being lost forever. My students can write, edit, and turn in completed work. I can also monitor their progress and leave notes of guidance.
Students can also join more than one “class” which is exceptionally helpful as an RSP teacher. My students can see and complete written work from both their home-room and my resource class.
One particular feature has truly saved several of my students who have difficulty writing, spelling, and typing and have thus turned in incomplete and lacking work in the past. But with the speech-to-text microphone feature, my students can verbally “write” their responses and not fixate on poor spelling or get frustrated about how slow they type. They can easily express their ideas in a hassle-free way.

Inconvenienti: The features I use and the mechanics that run them all work fine. My students and I don’t get too complex or try to push any limits so no real con has presented itself.

• Data della recensione: 30/10/2019
Lucas T.
Administrator
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/1/2020

"Google Classroom for the Digital Educator"

Commenti: My overall experience has been very positive. It's made facilitating classes much easier, and has allowed students to do more work when it's the best timing for them. In our specialized school we deal with a lot of absenteeism, and Classroom helps to manage that issue much better than what I was using before.

Vantaggi: I like that it is compatible with the Google Suite software. I can make an assignment for students on Classroom, then link any materials needed for the assignment that may be saved in my Drive or Docs. I can create digital assignments and assessments using Docs and Forms, and attach any materials or spreadsheets. It's easy to add links or videos to assignments as well. There are also many Add-Ons that compliment Classroom making it easier to facilitate. Students like that it is all digital and they can access everything they need from where ever they might be.

Inconvenienti: I don't like that grading doesn't carry over to the Classroom Grading area from assessments or assignments made using Google Forms if you attach anything to the assignment in addition to the Form.

• Data della recensione: 13/1/2020
Mark a. H.
Middle School Religion Teacher
  • Data della recensione: 10/3/2020

"Google Classroom is still a classroom"

Commenti: Our overall experience with Google classroom is favorable. We have used it in conjunction with our 1:1 technology initiative with student issued Chromebooks. We have no plans to switch products at this time

Vantaggi: -Ease in disseminating information and assigning work to students.
-Accountability for each student as student work can be easily monitored.
-seamless interface with google drive and G-suite
-Ability to communicate with students.
-Students communicate and collaborate with others

Inconvenienti: -Upgrades are not announced, so what you have done one day might be different the next in terms of using the classroom. I would just like to know when an upgrade is occurring or has occurred rather than being surprised and having to figure it out.
-Settings are hard to switch. You have to go to settings and then to advanced settings. Still when you have changed your setting you aren't sure you have done it...there is no way to verify other then monitoring your classroom...or asking the students face to face in real life.
-Settings changes are not global. So you have to go into every individual classroom to change settings. That can be quite tedious after a while.

• Data della recensione: 10/3/2020
Alicia A.
Educator
Gestione formativa, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/4/2020

"Diverse use for students"

Commenti: It has been a very positive experience despite the glitches. Every year, Google improves Google Classroom.

Vantaggi: It is very effective in creating differentiated instructions for students. You can assign different students different activities, thereby providing for all levels of learners in a classroom.

Inconvenienti: There is not enough variety of images in the forum option. Sometimes there are glitches in the system and the notification does not always pop up when students complete assignments.

• Data della recensione: 25/4/2020
Gustavo F.
Medical Intern
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/5/2020

"Your best companion during your studies"

Commenti: Google Classroom has become an essential part of my graduation. The ease and speed with which teachers can post assignments, reading materials and classes, in addition to the interaction between students and teachers, make Google Classroom a great ally of our studies, and its relevance is even more evident in these times of social detachment and quarantine.

Vantaggi: With Google Classroom, teachers are able to easily offer their students new study strategies and track each student’s progress in detail. In just a few steps it is possible to send reading materials, recorded lessons and assignments to all students that can be completed through Google Forms. The students' answers can be easily accessed and also easily transformed into data capable of showing the performance of the room and the questions that offered the greatest difficulty. For students, this teaching platform allows quick interaction with teachers and classmates, who can post comments and questions publicly or privately, in addition to being able to receive individualized feedback from teachers.

Inconvenienti: Even with all its qualities, Google Classroom has some technical flaws that do not make any of its features unfeasible, but that can make them less intuitive. Viewing videos posted by teachers depends on integration with the Google Drive platform, and this communication may be flawed on mobile devices. It is common for the video preview to close when Google Drive is started automatically, and it is necessary to reselect the video in Google Classroom to start it in Google Drive. Another, less common but equally frustrating flaw is the lack of notification for some tasks that are approaching the deadline.

• Data della recensione: 26/5/2020
Kevin M.
IT Consultant/Lecturer
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 28/7/2020

"A great online classroom"

Commenti: I have to say that I am impressed with the Google classroom and what its able to do. With the current state of everyone being home online classrooms became a must have. While I did have access to more advance CMS that are structured for an education being pressed for time I chose to use Google Classroom. I now have about three classes online with a total of 50 students and I can say that Google classroom helps a lot with the day to day tasks when it came to teaching and providing assignments. Student we able to join and with some minor issues they were also able to upload their work. The great thing is that its accessible on both PC and Mobile so it can cater to more students.

Vantaggi: The interface is sleek as with most Google designs. The lay out is simple and you can easily find everything you need to set up your classroom. Since I had three separate classes, I was able to configure each separately adding students via the provided invite code that can be generated by the classroom. Work and assignments can be easily structured for use by students and I love how Google gives you a dedicated Google Drive for storing uploaded classroom content. This accommodates all types of documents and media. There is also integration with YouTube which means students can watch videos from the classroom. I can give assignments and students can also upload their projects. As a basic educational tool Google Classroom is great.

Inconvenienti: The biggest downside is that it is too basic and lacks some extra features or some of the features implemented are limited. Maybe this is part of Google concept where all services are separated into apps in their G-Suite, but it can be annoying having a conference call with students, then switching to the classroom, then having to switch to the whiteboard. If all these services where integrated, it would make life a lot better. Also, there a few features that you will have to search online for instructions. Student notifications only work when new content is added. It you correct errors or made upgrades you will need to manually alert your students.

• Data della recensione: 28/7/2020
Kyle Y.
Student
Animazioni e film, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 9/9/2020

"Save Paper With Google Classroom"

Commenti: Google Classroom is an amazing modern tool for all teachers. Its interface allows for easier communication with student and teachers and more convenient school and homework. As a middle school and high school student, I really appreciated having access to these tools that didn't exist a couple of years before then. And with the following years, I hope to see more features added to Google Classroom.

Vantaggi: Google Classroom has been a stable feature of my middle school and high school career. Almost every teacher in the school used Google Classroom as a way to make it easier for us students to turn in assignments and for us to transition into a newer more convenient way to get school and homework done. What I really like about Google Classroom is its simplicity. In conjunction with Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc. Google Classroom really shines as a substitute to standard turn-in baskets using paper. It's the ultimate tool for teachers and students because all of it costs no money. The only thing required is a Google Account which is just as easy to set up as a Google Classroom. Being able to turn in assignments whenever via the internet is a huge benefit for students because it makes it so they don't have to sort through their binders to look for a paper they may have forgotten at home. All of your files can be stored in your Google Account which can be accessed by almost every device and therefore there is less stress when turning in assignments. Google Classroom is a strong option for most teachers of any grade and its ability to make work less of a hassle is in my opinion makes it one of the best tools for school.

Inconvenienti: Like most of the Google softwares, Classroom does not need much to improve upon. I suppose Google could add a dark mode if they haven't already. I haven't used Google Classroom on my phone but if they don't have this feature, they should add notifications for when your assignment is about to be due. Personally I don't have any issues with Google Classroom except its design. I feel like it could change it slightly however this is not really something that Google needs to worry about. One thing I would like to add would be an easier way to connect with Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets. For example, when I finish writing an essay in Google Docs there should be a classroom button that allows me to turn it in without having to manually go to the Google Classroom website and turn it in there. These are just suggestions but Google has made a strong application that has little to improve upon and is fine the way it is.

• Data della recensione: 9/9/2020
Chamroeunrith C.
IT Manager
  • Data della recensione: 29/10/2020

"Google Classroom best platform for Distance Learning"

Commenti: well, I can recommend google classroom for teacher who use for distance learning with student during covid situations. teacher not require high knowledge to use google classroom. also student are able to get their lesson and material faster than moodle.

Vantaggi: - fully integrated with the Google Features such as video, lesson, track answer, integrated to assignment as well.
- work on all devices, smart phone, laptop, chrome book etc. easy for student to use.
- Integrated with meeting as well for live training.
- Live record with meeting and integrated to google classroom.

Inconvenienti: - less features than moodle, moodle can customized the detail features than google classroom.

• Data della recensione: 29/10/2020
Fundador Ceo
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 28/10/2020

"Sería perfecto si no fuera por esto..."

Commenti: Aunque es muy simple no es funcional al 100%.
Este es mi experiencia:
Los usuarios (alumnos) deben de subir evidencia de que han realizado su trabajo o tarea, el problema es que debes de sacar una foto, el niño tiene que sacar la foto con el celular o cámara, subirla a drive, a su computadora y de ahí a classroom.
¿Cuantos pasos tuvo el alumno que hacer extra? --> 3 o 4 esto si ya sabe cómo hacerlo, cuando son niños pequeños prácticamente los papás deben de ayudarle a hacer todo -en la mayoría de los casos-
Si se te solicita escanear un trabajo es el mismo procedimiento, subir un video; igual. Este es el problema al que se enfrentan los papás, es una comodidad para profesores que solo solicitan el cumplimiento de los deberes-tareas o trabajos en clase- cuando la responsabilidad cae sobre el alumno... y el papá o mamá que debe de dejar de hacer su trabajo para apoyar al niño a presentar su tarea. Por ejemplo Classdojo en la actividad -tareas o trabajo en casa- el profesor le solicita al alumno que en la misma actividad o trabajo ofrece la opción para que el niño o alumno tome foto desde su computadora, tablet o teléfono móvil sin que sea necesario hacer 4 o 6 pasos extras. Esto hace que tú como papá tengas más tiempo para tu trabajo. Realmente es una molestia -desde un punto particular de vista- perder tiempo en 4-6procedimientos cuando hay aplicaciones/plataformas en las cuales puedes hacerlo más fácil y de forma práctica. Por eso no es tan genial classroom.

Vantaggi: Es muy fácil de implementar, es recomendado por muchos usuarios. Tiene compatibilidad con muchas herramientas de Google. Y a veces parece ser muy intuitivo. Es fácil.

Inconvenienti: No es funcional al 100%.
Tienes que realizar más procedimientos para subir tareas.
Ejemplo: Tomar foto, enviar foto a computadora o subir a drive, subir archivo, subir archivo a drive.
Si es escanear un archivo aumenta un paso más. Google supone que todo el mundo tiene acceso 100% a la tecnología y a recursos tecnológicos.
Se pierde tiempo en subir los archivos.

• Data della recensione: 28/10/2020
Abdelrahman M.
Content Creator
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/11/2020

"Google Classroom is just the perfect learning alternative during the pandemic"

Commenti: I didn't use about Google Classroom before the pandemic, but after it came and my college had to shut down, we used it as an alternative, and It really provided an unexpected perfect educational environment that made it so close to physically attending to my lectures.

Vantaggi: The best thing I like about Classroom is that it provides a stable connection for the classes, as well as being very user friendly environment and straight to the point.
I also really loved the fact that it constantly reminds you of the upcoming work due dates. And it also has a calendar to keep you updated with everything within your courses.
I liked that its well organized, as there is are three sections for each subject, one for discussions, and its for all the people in the class, which are Teachers and Classmates, and another section for Classwork, and one for the people, which helps you know your classmates in each class.
Its also easy to roll or unroll in a subject, just get the code from the teacher and get in the class.
And after you are finished with any class, you can archive it and get back to it anytime later to see all the lectures and the classwork throughout the semester.

Inconvenienti: The only thing I find disturbing is that when people talk in the stream section (or the discussion section), messages get mixed up between teachers and classmates, It would be much better if it had two columns within the stream section, one for students messages, and the other for teachers. Other than that, my experience with Google Classroom is so good.

• Data della recensione: 10/11/2020
Teaching
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 24/3/2021

"Importance Google classroom"

Commenti: Google classroom solved number of tasks for each class of different subjects. It helps alot during covid 19.

Vantaggi: It provides most of features which I need for solving my daily bases Task for my classes.
I can take attendence.
I cna share notes and handouts.
I can take quiz during time with record of time, answers etc.

Inconvenienti: Limited space is a big issue. Another missing feature is that we cannot take print of quiz form like a ms word. The pdf version needs alot of pages.

• Data della recensione: 24/3/2021
Ross R.
Teacher/IT Admin
  • Data della recensione: 27/4/2021

"They Continue to Improve"

Commenti: I absolutely am all in on Google Classroom and the way it continues to add features. Its integration with Google Meet makes it simple for students to remotely join a class. Google must have teachers onboard in their design of the software as it does everything that a teacher could ask for and does it simply.

Vantaggi: Google Classroom is easy to use, intuitive, powerful, and continues to improve. Creating classes is very simple. It integrates with Gmail allowing student names to populate the "add student" box speeding up the addition of students to a class. Once a student is entered, parents and guardians can be added giving them access to weekly reports. Additionally, when those same students are added to other classes, the parents/guardians are automatically added. This continues throughout a student's career at your school. The creation of classwork is very simple. A very nice feature is that assignments can be created as draft assignments and then scheduled to post on any day and time. So you can create a week of assignments ahead of time, schedule them, and then sit back and let them post. What is especially helpful is that assignments can be reused from any class no matter how long ago your created the class. Google Classroom integrates Google Forms as assignments allowing you to create self-grading quizzes. Those quiz grades can be automatically imported to Classroom. Assignments can be grouped by topic. Most Student Information Systems allow integration with Google Classroom. At the end of the year, classes are archived, but are always accessible as sources for assignments. You can even copy a previous class into a new year, bringing with it assignments from that year into the current year as draft assignments, thus simplifying the new year.

Inconvenienti: We do not make use of the grading component but not necessarily because it is bad but rather because we are able to integrate Classroom into our SIS, Gradelink. Occasionally a recorded Google Meet created from within Classroom is mysteriously "owned" by a student rather than the teacher of the class making it hard to share with other students.. This does not happen very often but it is inconvenient when it happens and it likely not a fault of Classroom.

• Data della recensione: 27/4/2021
Rukundo A.
Videographer
  • Data della recensione: 21/4/2021

"The best grading software for online learning"

Commenti: I really love google classroom because of the organization and how easy it is to use. Announcements are also clear because the teacher can regulate students' interactions in the software.

Vantaggi: It's free and very easy to get started.
It simplifies Grading and evaluating Students' work.
I love how it integrates with other Google tools like calendar, drive, hangouts, etc.

Inconvenienti: Because google suite can be limited, Google classroom lacks some features that other learning systems have.

• Data della recensione: 21/4/2021
Assistant Principal
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/6/2021

"Head of the Class"

Commenti: Like others Google classroom played a role in helping to solve the transition to online learning. The simplicity paired with the power of their design makes Google classroom and attractive option if you are in the market for providing instruction in a virtual setting.

Vantaggi: The integration of Google classroom into my day-to-day activities could not have been easier. For the price there is not a better alternative. For the features and they implementation Google stands alone.

Inconvenienti: Depending on agreements with your company or School district access to Google products maybe limited. Google has the strongest platform with a superior suite of applications. If you're able to use it, you would be wise to take advantage of all that Google has to offer.

• Data della recensione: 21/6/2021
Jason K.
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/4/2021

"Google Classroom simplifies your process"

Commenti: This helps students in their work submissions and note taking.

Vantaggi: Google Classroom allows me the ability to track student work and progress whether they are in school or online. It is a key delivery system for providing classwork and homework.

Inconvenienti: There should be an attendance feature (I found a workaround that helps - but a streamline system would meet most teacher needs)

Said S.
Educacion
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2021

"Class from your room"

Commenti: With the onset of the pandemic, I needed a platform that would offer me to be able to review and receive tasks from it, so I started with a classroom

Vantaggi: At the beginning, the function that I liked the most is that, being a multigrade teacher, I was able to classify each of my groups by subject, thus having the facility to give grades in a more organized way.
At the end of the school year I was very pleased to be able to collect each of the grades in a simple and orderly way to be registered in the system.
Reminders and job deadlines are excellent.

Inconvenienti: I need more options like being able to average grades directly from the platform, but from there on out it's great

• Data della recensione: 1/7/2021
Maaz K.
Software Engineer
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/7/2021

"Google Classroom.. Your virtual Classroom."

Commenti: Google Classroom is a good virtual conferencing tool to connect teachers and students as has proves to be very useful in present days.

Vantaggi: Google Classroom is an audiovisual conferencing platform designed specifically for online education. It has a simple and pleasent user interface which can be easily customized. It helps connect teachers and students to conduct classes virtually. Teachers can assign tasks and homeworks to students through it. You can easily organize discussion threads in it. As it is pre-integrated with Google Drive and Docs, you can easily access files present there. Also it is available to both computer and smartphones systems.

Inconvenienti: It requires adult guidance for young students to operate it due to certain level of learning curve. Also its mobile version lacks some of the functionalities that are offered in the computer version, which at times is annoying.

Andrea C.
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/5/2021

"A Great Tool"

Commenti: Overall, I would recommend Google Classroom to anyone. I have found it to be an excellent platform to use as a Teacher.

Vantaggi: Google Classroom has been a fantastic platform. I was forced to use an online platform to teach to due COVID 19. I was hesitant at first but I absolutely love Google Classroom. It is very user friendly and everything is paperless. I can quickly comment on students' work and they can work at their own pace. The grading system is easy to use. Our school uses the platform with Sycamore School Online Management System, and every has been working out well.

Inconvenienti: I have not seen any features which could be improved that would directly apply to Google Classroom. Unfortunately, students' handwriting skills appear to have declined a bit as they are using the computers more often now rather than writing. But overall, Google Classroom has been great.

• Data della recensione: 2/5/2021
Nhat N.
Instructor
  • Data della recensione: 7/7/2021

"Google Classroom"

Commenti: It is a great product and I have good experience with it but it still needs some catching up to do when comparing it to Blackboard.

Vantaggi: The software is great for teaching virtual students and it has the ability to share screens to make collaboration easy.

Inconvenienti: There is no ability for the instructor to see what the student sees.

• Data della recensione: 7/7/2021
Robin L.
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/4/2021

"Google Classroom Lacks Many Features"

Commenti: In a pinch, with online learning during the pandemic, Google Classroom has given us a way to communicate with students and assign/collect student work. It is relatively easy to learn to use given time to adjust to this type of platform. However, there are features that it lacks - grade transfer to grading programs, ease of duplicating AND scheduling work at the same time for multiple classes to name a couple.

Vantaggi: It is relatively easy to set up a class and invite students to join. You will likely need to watch a tutorial first, but after that, it is pretty straightforward. I like that it time-stamps submitted work. you know exactly the time a student turned something in. The ability to ask a simple multiple-choice question (I only gave the option of one answer - the word "here:)makes it easy to have students check-in for attendance purposes.

Inconvenienti: There is no easy way to transfer scores from Google Classroom to our grading system. There are no built-in comments when responding to student work. You cannot create assignments that can be both scheduled and added to multiple classes at the same time. For example, I have 3 sections of Geometry. I have to create an assignment and schedule for one class, then share and redo the scheduling for each of the other 2 classes. There is no way to hide old assignments so that students can't go back several weeks and try to submit old/late work, particularly at the end of each marking period. I don't like the fact that many educators have already asked for some of the features I feel are lacking, and yet updates have not been made.

Lecturer
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/7/2021

"The most effective platform for effective E-learning"

Commenti: I am very much please with this platform. It has made my online teaching very much effective and efficient. It has also allowed me to portray my expertise in organizing lessons and course contents.

Vantaggi: Creating assignments, taking exams, sharing announcements, reaching out to students individually, storage of student assignment files in the linked Google account in well-structured manner, sharing of Google forms or links to resources from external sources help make educating students very efficient. Above all, it's free!! And who will not like a free utility with so many useful features.

Inconvenienti: The rubrics feature is limited to a very small number of student scripts/reports per assignment. Also, there should be an option to share audio as well.

Heidi E.
Gestione formativa, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/6/2021

"The best classroom management software, by far"

Commenti: Google Classroom makes teaching, whether virtually or in-person, an organized and pleasant experience. I enjoy using the suite of Google products to create interesting assignments. Students have a wide range of options to apply their learning. Classroom makes it easy to organize materials, communicate with students, and facilitate 1:1 learning.

Vantaggi: Google Classroom is the best option for schools and teachers who teach 1:1 or need a digital component to organize classwork and materials. I have used Google Classroom since 2015, and Google continuously updates with new features and listens to feedback from users. Compared to any other classroom management service, Google Classroom is the easiest to use for both teachers and students, and it integrates with the entire suite of Google products flawlessly.

Inconvenienti: Some students and parents take time to learn the different features, as it is set up differently than other services. It is not always convenient for parents to see their children's work and communicate through the app with teachers. However, there are very few cons,

• Data della recensione: 24/6/2021
Kylie grace M.
Studentessa
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 13/4/2020

"Video lezioni"

Vantaggi: Le funzionalità dell’applicazioni sono ottime

Inconvenienti: La velocità delle funzioni potrebbero essere migliorate

• Data della recensione: 13/4/2020