Informazioni su SKU IQ

Inventory management software that enables retailers to synchronize their Point-of-Sale with their eCommerce system quickly & easily.

Ulteriori informazioni su SKU IQ

Aspetti positivi:

This product has been easy to use and integrates well between our POS and e-commerce site.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn’t find most of it hard. I guess I had to delete some repeaters manually but that’s it.

Valutazioni di SKU IQ

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

SKU IQ ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 66 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato SKU IQ?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (66)

Charles
Assistant Manager (USA)

Options and Edits That Will Be Most Effective

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Experience is great, and customer service (Which I am a bit anal about it) is timely and well manered. Fun and interactive tool and would definitely promote any way possible.

Aspetti positivi:

The best product I've found for what it is; which in my opinion, is a way to integrate small business platforms into a seamless-in-stop-shop approach.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it could have more features, such as barcode label printing for Dymo and jewelry tagging and better sync-ability options with other sites when updates occur. The reason is that some of our products and images do not transfer over immediately or never. Thus, I'd have to set up a help chat to resolve the issue after a day or two. It makes it harder for our employees to know which items got transferred and what inventory needs to be tagged. Another idea is to get 'list by date,' 'list by popularity (what's hot),' or 'List by recently updated.' These would enhance the end-user experience by saving time editing and moving products through other systems. I think you should move to a more hub-based business model so that you are the main product when business owners and entrepreneurs are looking for something that syncs multiple platforms seamlessly. Right now, I feel this product helps achieve that directive, but you do not own the market.

5 mesi fa

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback - we truly appreciate it. Thank you for your improvement ideas, we will make sure those get put in front of the right people!

Shawn
IT (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great Product for any small Business

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: SKU IQ is a great instrument for any small business needing to get their products online. Plus their customer service team is great too! Our inventory to our store is connected to our Shopify account and is working great with little or no issues.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the Support and how well it works. I used other software that always had problems with syncing my products to shopify.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing I can say at this time. The service and software is working great with no problems for the last 2 years that we have been using SKU IQ

6 mesi fa

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We appreciate you calling out how long you have been using SKU IQ and how it compares to Shopventory. We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with both our product and service team and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

Phil
Marketing Director / Co-Owner (USA)

Must Have Add-On For Our Business

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Very positive. Overall, it makes life so much more simple. We are thankful to have it!

Aspetti positivi:

We couldn't run our business without SkuIQ. It constantly syncs products we enter to both our POS system and our website. It's easy to add new products, images, and descriptions and have them seamlessly added where we need it. It makes inventory management easier. When we sell an item online, it removes it from our inventory, and when we sell a product in store and removes it from the website.

Aspetti negativi:

We have times where our products don't sync properly, and throws off our inventory.

6 mesi fa

Wow! Thank you for leaving such a thorough review of your experience with SKU IQ! We are happy to hear that it has made life easier for you and your business and that the product is easier to use than others. We are hoping to improve syncing consistency in the future to avoid those occasional issues you describe. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to continuing to serve your business!

Brandt

Great inventory management software between Clover and WooCommerce

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, it's a good product for inventory management between a brick and mortar store and an online store. I'd recommend it over other products because it's easy to use and there are both automatic or manual management options. I personally prefer to manually add all of my products to both systems, then link them using a SKU.

Aspetti positivi:

I'm using two SKU IQ instances with two brick and mortar locations and one WooCommerce multistore website. SKU IQ makes it easy for me to ensure that my in-store inventory is properly reflected on my website, ensuring that my customers can purchase items that are in stock.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like that I need to pay two separate fees with two logins. I'd like to see an option where I can manage multiple stores with one login and a lower cost.

8 mesi fa

Thank you so much for your thorough feedback, we will make sure this gets put in front of our product team for future consideration!

Kyle
Supply Chain Manager (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Does what it says it does.

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: This has been a tremendous help to the supply chain team.

Aspetti positivi:

I used this product to sync my lightspeed and Woo-commerce stores. Since there was no direct integration SKUIq made this process very easy.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish I was able to bulk delete items that I no longer need. It is a hassle to delete items from all sites.

8 mesi fa

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback here! We will forward your insight around bulk deletion to our product team for consideration - thanks!

Frederick
Merchant Supervisor (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Is The Best!!!! Phenomenal Support

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Everything done in 15 minutes and super fast help.

Aspetti negativi:

Sku Iq has to be contacted to disassociate the account from sku iq. Company support hours are 2 hours behind.

Mattie
Website Manager (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 2-10 dipendenti

Sku IQ Is the Inventory Software You Want

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent overall experience that does what it needs to do!

Aspetti positivi:

If you run a small business that has an eCommerce shop that is on a different platform than your in-store POS, you need SKU IQ. It's software helps sync inventories between both platforms (for us, BigCommerce & Square), and allows us to maintain accurate inventories on both platforms, avoiding most accidental overselling of items that aren't actually in stock.

Aspetti negativi:

As with any software, there have been issues every once and a while, however SKU IQ's support has always been top notch and worked diligently to fix any issues we've ever had.

8 mesi fa

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback here, it means the world to us! We are so happy to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you and also that you've experienced our top notch customer service!

Mark
Sales Consultant (Isole Cayman)
Arredamento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Crucial for any business using two or more sales platforms for single inventory

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Live inventory (within 30 minutes of retail purchases) allow us to be one of the few dual platform users in our area to have live inventory on our ecommerce as well as accurate pricing. The greatest experience is when the ecommerce platform does an update and causes a temporary glitch, SKU IQ is already on the patch to link the changes. Any issues are resolved faster than any other system's customer service for systems we use to manage our inventory now or before.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability for live inventory to be maintained when selling the same inventory stock on two separate platforms and maintaining absolute customer satisfaction.

Aspetti negativi:

Spend the extra to have the products moved at one time. It is time consuming to manually move them if you have over 1,000 products (plus variations)

8 mesi fa

Thank you for leaving such thorough feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is giving you an edge in your area and saving you time when it comes to inventory management!

Birgir
General Manager (Islanda)
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and great support

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Extremely easy to use and support is easy to come by, quick response if needed.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple and easy to use. Give a diverse information of sales results in each channel.

Aspetti negativi:

Removing cancelled orders from sales results is an issue for us.

9 mesi fa

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback around your experience with SKU IQ! It is great to hear that SKU IQ is working well for you and that you've had a positive experience with our support staff. Regarding the issue with cancelled orders, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via live chat or email ([email protected]) if we haven't already looked into that with you. We look forward to hearing from you and continuing to serve your business!

Kathryn
Fonte della recensione

First time user and very basic

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I like knowing that the SKU IQ system works so well with the Clover system and the customer knows what our product inventory is at all times. If there is a mistake it is usually my manual mistake, not the systems.

Aspetti positivi:

My website was put together by someone else who taught me how to upload and take care of my own site. So, being a novice at this I found that it was straight forward and easy to use and works well with my Clover POS system.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't have any complaints about this software with the way that I use it.

7 mesi fa

This is wonderful to hear, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We are glad to hear that SKU IQ is working well for your Clover setup!

Thomas
Head of Marketing & Ecommerce (Paesi Bassi)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

SKUIQ | Shopify & Lightspeed integration

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Great experience. Their support is really helpful and fast. Love the product.

Aspetti positivi:

Their software is very easy to use and implement. Furthermore it gives me data on top products and brands which can be easily compared with POS and Ecommerce. This helps me in building online strategies.

Aspetti negativi:

In the beginning there was a problem which took a while to be figured out. Caused some malfunctioning of the software and a lot of false inventories.

6 mesi fa

Hi Thomas, Thank you for your review and feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your business with better inventory management. If you have any other feedback we are always happy to hear from our customers. Kindly, The SKU IQ Team

Pam
owner (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Perfect for a small shop

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Very good for us overall.

Aspetti positivi:

This helps seamlessly match our POS to our website linking Lightspeed and Shopify.

Aspetti negativi:

Some items don't load. I have to go back force the sync.

7 mesi fa

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review here, we truly appreciate it! If you encounter any issues with our product please don't hesitate to reach out to our team via live chat or by emailing [email protected]

Gabe
PGM (USA)
Articoli sportivi, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Works well and I don't need to babysit :)

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Today I had to drop in to tech support to have them perform a sync procedure that is unavailable to users unless specifically requested (to prevent an inadvertent reverse sync). It was handled in no time and the technician was patient with me as I dealt with customers.

Aspetti positivi:

The system is a set-and-forget solution. Only a few times per year I drop in to sync new products. Everything else is handled.

Aspetti negativi:

So far, nothing. Perhaps others would have more advanced needs, but I sync my POS to my ecommerce to keep product costs and inventory in agreement.

PierreAntoine
Ecom manager (Canada)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great and affordable option for inventory management

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: skuIQ allows us to synchronize the inventory of our brick and mortar to Shopify, it’s pretty reliable and works well

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and setup, pretty straight forward. Working really well with Lightspeed Commerce Customer service is always ready to help Price is really competitive for the product your getting

Aspetti negativi:

Some filters options to increase productivity for bulk edit

9 mesi fa

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions for adding filters! We have this functionality on our product roadmap and will be bringing this feature to SKU IQ in the future :)

Simone
Simone
Marketing & Technology Director (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato

SKU IQ, Thank you!

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: We've solved the problem of keeping our inventory synced between our retail store and e-commerce.

Aspetti positivi:

We've been using this app for about a year now. I really like the WooCommerce to Clover integration! This has helped us keep our inventory synced and my boss is happy.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't an integration available for our shipping software. I would like to see a ShipStation integration soon!

6 mesi fa

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will add ShipStation to our list of integration requests!

Christina

Best Customer Service

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: For a beginner, like myself, it's nice to have a platform that is user friendly and the best customer service you could ask for. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went above and beyond to solve my issue. I'm very grateful!

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use and straight forward.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish you could click make the products appear in alphabetical order.

5 mesi fa

We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is easy for you to use and that the service team has given you a positive experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we deeply appreciate it!

Sadiqa

Perfect for in Person Retail on Shopify Platform

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the team at SKU IQ. It is imperative that the Shopify and Square items are synced when scanning the SKU numbers on merchandise and when I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked it right out. He was extremely helpful and efficient and did EXACTLY what I needed him to do. Thank you SKU IQ. Great Customer Service!!! (which is my ultimate pet peeve).

The ease of use between Shopify and my Square Register

Aspetti negativi:

For some reason my Inventory images won't automatically transfer to Square although it's showing in Shopify and on SKU IQ.

Karl
Web Developer (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

SKU IQ is the piece you need for successful e-commerce!

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Always pleasant, capable and available live support makes using SKU IQ a pleasure.

Aspetti positivi:

Incredibly easy to deploy and staffed by a responsive and super-capable support team..

Aspetti negativi:

I have no issues with SKU IQ. It really does check all the boxes for linking Woocommerce and Square on a small business ecomm site.

4 mesi fa

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! We are so glad to hear that our product is working well for you and that you've encountered our world class customer success team! We pride ourselves on service and look forward to continuing to serve your business in the future!

Ezra
Ezra
Sales (Canada)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Arredamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Review for SKU IQ

4,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, adding product through SKU IQ and it will sync to shopify and lightspeed

Aspetti negativi:

It has some down times, and it won't sync until a day after.

Lucas
Co-owner (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, 2-10 dipendenti

SkuIq Review

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: SkuIq helps in many ways to connect my business and go Online. Customer service was 10/10. I had an Issue with something, in less than an hour I was contacted with a google meets link and got 1 on 1 help to solve my issue.

I used SkuIq to connect my WordPress website with my Clover inventory

Aspetti negativi:

The setup was a bit long, but it was worth the wait. The only way we could get it to work was with SkuIq

9 mesi fa

Awesome! We are glad to hear that you are a SKU IQ success story! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave you feedback :)

david
MANAGER (Canada)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti

SKUIQ = easy to use WITH SHOPIFY AND LIGHTSPEED

Commenti: very good

Aspetti positivi:

ease of execution on a platform, directly on skuiq it is possible to configure our images on shopify and lightspeed without having to update on the site or in our home inventory

Aspetti negativi:

nothing is really easy to use in few seconds

7 mesi fa

Great! Thank you so much for your feedback :)

Arlee
GM (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

FINALLY an app for individual products!

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Very helpful costumer service. I was extremely pleased they were compatible Shopify. the costumer service has been helpful and pretty fast.

Aspetti positivi:

The nature of our inventory is every item is unique. there is no restock of inventory items, just new items being added daily all individual and this app is able to sync, organize, and stay up to date on new active items. It work well with Shopify.

Aspetti negativi:

Set up is not totally straightforward and does require a phone call with the team for walkthrough setup.

3 mesi fa

Thank you for such detailed feedback. We will be looking into ways to make the setup easier for people who wish to self-serve. It is good to hear that our service and support team are doing a great job helping users get set up, but we do understand that having to go through a live setup experience could be a negative for some users. Thanks for your feedback, this is very valuable to us!

Nathalie
Store Manager (USA)

Small Business Savior

Aspetti positivi:

We use Sku IQ for inventory management between our POS and e-commerce. Before Sku IQ we were manually removing products from our e-commerce which was a lot of work and made for very inaccurate inventory. They have really saved us. They are also very responsive and helpful with problems.

Aspetti negativi:

Starting out with Sku IQ was very work intensive and we ended up having to delete every item from our e-commerce and start fresh. I wish there was a more seamless way to do this, but after we did this it's worked well.

5 mesi fa

Thank you so much for your feedback and for calling out that making things easier to set up initially will add value to our product. It is good to hear that our support and implementation staff was able to assist you with getting things working properly in spite of the initial difficulty, but we will try to do better in the future!

Shane
Owner (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Looking for the perfect inventory software - this is it !

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: From the start the SKU IQ team is on hand to help integrate the software, and help to navigate it easily.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to navigate and support on hand by people that are willing to assist you on a human level and not in robot language

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that i can say is a con

Kimberly

SQUIQ for handmade business

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I've her. Very happy with SKU IQ

Aspetti positivi:

I love having the ability to sync my inventory levels from my POS to Woocommerce.

Aspetti negativi:

The details of the orders doest come over

9 mesi fa

Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to share your feedback with us :) We are glad that SKU IQ is working well for you and appreciate the feedback around order details. We will surface this with our product team for future review!