Filtra per:

Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Veremark

Veremark automates your background checking process - you save time and money and improve your overall candidate experience.

Ulteriori informazioni su Veremark

Stai visualizzando 5 recensioni

Eric W.
Managing Director
Risorse umane, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/6/2020

"Amazing product - Reliable and Easy to use"

Commenti: It's very positive. Response time is fast and communication with the support team is very professional.

Vantaggi: Reference checks are supposed to be simple and no frills. This is exactly what Veremark is about. The interface is easy and intuitive. There's no learning needed. All you do is log in and put the information in. The platform does all the work. The results/ report is well layout and easy to read. Options for customising the questions and allowing different set of questions for different roles are available. This makes it very adaptive to how we recruit. Absolutely love the platform!

Inconvenienti: I don't have an answer to how this can be solved, as it's more of a human issue. When the candidate/ referee don't respond to the request, the reminders can be quite frustrating to manage. It could be me that I haven't fully figured out how to do this properly, but I don't think it so much of an issue with the platform.

• Data della recensione: 26/6/2020
Jomar L.
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2019

"Seamless process and fast!"

Vantaggi: Here are the list of the features I liked with Veremark. - Mobile friendly ( I can use/check it anywhere, everywhere ) This feature is really helpful specially when I am travelling, I can always keep a track/notified by this software if whats going on with my recruitment team.
- Super simple and easy set up process
- Fully customizable questionnaires that can be self managed, but if you have some problems they're support team is really reliable.
- Affordable than other referencing platform.
- The ability to collect all the referee contact details in a single place with their expression of interest to find out more about future roles or opportunities.

Inconvenienti: For the last 6 months I m not seeing any downside of this tool, hopefully will keep me very satisfied as long as I need it.

Chelsie D.
Information Security Officer
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/5/2020

"Background Screenings made easy for small companies"

Commenti: It's been a pleasure to work with the Veremark team. My queries and requests for assistance have always been quickly followed up on.

Vantaggi: As a tech company we need to be able to screen employees in keys roles with access to sensitive data. As a small company, we don't have the need to do multiple screenings a month. Veremark gives us the flexibility to get exactly the screenings we need in a timely fashion without a big up front commitment. The UI is straight forward. The results are quick and accurate. The customer service is responsive and helpful. I strongly recommend this company!

Inconvenienti: I have no complaints. We have been very happy so far.

• Data della recensione: 28/5/2020
Tony K.
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2019

"Takes all the pain out of referencing in recruitment"

Commenti: They are addressing a real friction point in recruitment for recruiters and candidates in an effective way. Very responsive team. Highly recommend.

Vantaggi: Simple and easy to use and secure . Good value

Inconvenienti: No issues at all with product. For our talent manager or candidates

Daniella A.
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2019

"Super easy to use and peace of mind with new hires"

Vantaggi: Firstly It's really easy to use, I got going in just a few minutes without any subscription commitment. Also I like the way I can customise every part of the check, like add my logo to the emails.

Inconvenienti: I would like to be able to nominate referees myself.