Veremark

Recensioni su Veremark

da Veremark

Seamless process and fast!

Jomar L.
Marketing e pubblicità, 13-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: Here are the list of the features I liked with Veremark. - Mobile friendly ( I can use/check it anywhere, everywhere ) This feature is really helpful specially when I am travelling, I can always keep a track/notified by this software if whats going on with my recruitment team.
- Super simple and easy set up process
- Fully customizable questionnaires that can be self managed, but if you have some problems they're support team is really reliable.
- Affordable than other referencing platform.
- The ability to collect all the referee contact details in a single place with their expression of interest to find out more about future roles or opportunities.

Inconvenienti: For the last 6 months I m not seeing any downside of this tool, hopefully will keep me very satisfied as long as I need it.

Takes all the pain out of referencing in recruitment

Tony K.
Software informatici, 13-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: They are addressing a real friction point in recruitment for recruiters and candidates in an effective way. Very responsive team. Highly recommend.

Vantaggi: Simple and easy to use and secure . Good value

Inconvenienti: No issues at all with product. For our talent manager or candidates

Super easy to use and peace of mind with new hires

Daniella A.
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 13-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: Firstly It's really easy to use, I got going in just a few minutes without any subscription commitment. Also I like the way I can customise every part of the check, like add my logo to the emails.

Inconvenienti: I would like to be able to nominate referees myself.