Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Gist

Singola fonte di verità per i propri contatti con live chat, help desk, knowledge base, automazione dell'e-mail marketing e altro.

Ulteriori informazioni su Gist

Stai visualizzando 116 recensioni

Luke D.
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 15/1/2020

"All-In-One Marketing Automation Software - Covers Most Features Needed"

Vantaggi: I’ve been a fan of Gist (formely Convertfox) since after they launched their product. Since then, the product has developed with updates and new features being rolled out to assist business owners. The fact that it’s an all-in-one marketing automation platform is where it demonstrates its value. It incorporates: • Automations based on events
• Email automation
• Live chat & bots
• Scheduling
• Help desk/ knowledge base
• Forms
• Tracking
• Plenty of integrations
The platform essentially saves you connected different apps via APIs as it’s an all in one where contact data is updated along the way, from lead to customer.

Inconvenienti: Gist are constantly improving and listening to customer feedback which is great, but sometimes it does take time to implement. This is to be expected though from any company especially when there’s many users wanting all types of integrations and features added.

• Data della recensione: 15/1/2020
Andrew B.
Andrew Beach
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2019

"Course Creator's Dream: marketing, customer service, booking, knowledge base - It's all here"

Vantaggi: Love that everything is integrated and works together. Chat is cross platform with twitter, facebook and your website (javascript can be placed on any website that allows it including many 3rd party apps). Email product is maturing really well compared to others in the market in just 2 short years.

Inconvenienti: Having an all-in-one product is really ambitious. Doing that in 2 years is spectacular. Although some features aren't yet fully developed, the product is definitely a player against others in the space. Also needs updates to customer service/communications especially in the area of product updates.

David H.
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 2/6/2020

"Email and Chat Auto-Responder Great All-Rounder"

Commenti: They are saving me time with automated emails that are triggered by tags and that drip out to customers and prospects. They provide the capability that means when you send out emails they are branded correctly and come from your own company's domain. The chat widget on my website looks very professional.

Vantaggi: The flexibility of sending automated emails and broadcast HTML emails that look great. They are always looking to develop the product. They have a ton of features including Automation Workflows, Email alerts, and importantly are GDPR compliant. They listen to their community and provide video training and a knowledge base. They do Time Zone Sending which is useful as I send to people outside my timezone. You can copy-paste images directly into your emails. The tags can be automated to alert when someone abandons a page or shopping cart. email count time timers, API integration, and did I mention the excellent form builder? The price is very reasonable for all the love, care and attention to development the Gist team put in.

Inconvenienti: Nothing really. They don't have any bad points as they keep open-minded about development and are customer-led in terms of what you can upvote as being what they should concentrate on developing next. Sometimes they have such a can-do attitude that they used to be tempted to take on more than they can realistically deliver but even this has improved in the last year. I have a hard time keeping up with all the latest developments but I periodically go into educating myself on the latest update.

• Data della recensione: 2/6/2020
Michael N.
Sicurezza pubblica, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/10/2019

"Gist is not what it's made out to be"

Commenti: I was looking for a "helpdesk" solution with near time chat from our website.

Vantaggi: I like the ability to see each page a user has visited on our website and I like being able to reply to customers in near real time.

Inconvenienti: It's very un-intuitive and it is too easy to accidentally change or delete data if you click on the wrong icon. What I find most dismaying is there is no way to cancel the account. Once you are signed up, you held hostage. You cannot cancel from the account page nor the subscription page. There is no way to reach someone live and they do not reply to email.

• Data della recensione: 18/10/2019
Michael O.
Software informatici, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/5/2020

"Gist Customer Contact - Ideal for SaaS companies"

Commenti: We use Gist as our unified customer contact system. Customers can use integrated Gist chat in our app for immediate contact both before and after purchase. We use the strong email automation to drive our onboarding of customers and for ongoing customer engagement. Gist is fast and the UI is beautiful to use.

Vantaggi: Gist integrates the three customer contact modules required by SasS companies. It has strong chat, email automation and help desk CRM.

Inconvenienti: We've yet to find a limiting feature for our business.

• Data della recensione: 6/5/2020
Oliver B.
SEO Strategist
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/8/2019

"Gist is a powerhouse in the making"

Vantaggi: The fact that EDMs, transactional emails, support chat, bots and knowledgebase features are all in the one place, connected by automation triggers and workflows is very useful.
The scope of personalisation you can achieve by combining all these elements on top of a single user database which includes user behaviour is powerful.

Inconvenienti: Some features a still underdeveloped such as the pop-ups, but I do see the Gist team making steady progress and am sure these items will be developed.

• Data della recensione: 26/8/2019
Dan W.
Produzione di media, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 19/10/2019

"Great set of features, replaces a handful of other services"

Commenti: I'm using Gist in a SaaS product to welcome and on-board new users and to send new feature emails. Also using automations to trigger messages based on certain user actions.. Users of Intercom will likely see a cost reduction by switching to Gist, and also get a handful of other integrated features included too.

Vantaggi: The integration of all the features is killer. Contacts, leads, marketing emails, automation emails, knowledge base, all tie together really well. The UI is nicely laid out and easy to use. As is the APPI, if you need to dive that deep. Well thought and full featured.

Inconvenienti: I had a couple of issues importing contacts from my app but the support team sorted me out in a few minutes. I'd also like to see some more backend integrations, like a Ruby gem for Rails applications.

• Data della recensione: 19/10/2019
Dev H.
  • Data della recensione: 24/2/2020

"A very promising Marketing Automation platform"

Commenti: If you are considering marketing automation, Gist will fit in well. It really streamlined my entire customer journey right from traffic stage to customer stage

Vantaggi: Using Gist for:
a) Live Chat
b) Forms
c) Email Sequences
d) Event Tracking
e) Help Desk
It is handling our entire marketing automation needs Loved these features:
Visual Workflow designer
Live Chat performance and appearance
Email Deliverability

Inconvenienti: No cons as such.
They need more maturity and time to be comparable with Intercom

• Data della recensione: 24/2/2020
Daniele R.
  • Data della recensione: 22/4/2020

"Affordable price for Essential Marketing Tools"

Vantaggi: 8 powerful tools to increase my business. GIST is the perfect tool to handle automation: marketing, support, knowledge base, forms, bots, tracking and much more. Your perfect ally!

Inconvenienti: I do not dislike anything. GIST has a LOT of functions and it's not always so easy to understand which tool to use for a specific goal. They have many article and videos, but I would suggest to add more documentation for advanced functions and scenarios. The support team is always available and ready to help though.

• Data della recensione: 22/4/2020
No Title, Just Roles
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/4/2020

"All-in-one Support and Marketing Suite"

Commenti: A great tool for the marketing & support area of a small to medium sized organization.

Vantaggi: - simple and fast set-up
- Linking between crm and supportdesk
- engaged support
- messenger

Inconvenienti: - onboarding for new users could be even simpler

• Data della recensione: 19/4/2020
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2020

"Happy User = Happy Customers!"

Commenti: We are using it mainly for customer service. The reliable live chat is perfect for us who are always on the go.
We also use it for email marketing, complete with automation and tracking.
Gist's team inbox works perfectly for our small team and deliverability is commendable! Gist is very east to set up, it took a few hours for a non techy person like me to put it up & running! Booking feature = WOW The live view helps us upsell & gain more confidence for customers who are visiting our site = more sales Their customer service is brilliant, nothing more to ask for

Vantaggi: The chat widget is customizable and mobile friendly. Never miss a live chat from a customer with its very reliable mobile app. Reliable customer tracking and live view is pretty amazing so we can help customers exactly when they need it. Email deliverability & tracking is great!

Inconvenienti: Contact form to be pushed straight to conversations (I already requested this)

• Data della recensione: 25/2/2020
James T.
Website Owner
Materiali da costruzione, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 24/1/2020

"Software for any small website owner to engage your contacts"

Commenti: My experience with the software has been very positive. Some portions take a little work to setup and get used to, but that's like learning anything brand new really. Within days I had the whole system setup and working with little effort. The support team are very responsive and assist when required. A good experience and definitely worth checking out if you're a small to medium-sized business website owner.

Vantaggi: I'm using Gist for my WordPress website to engage my website audience. I'm a one-man band and required an integrated marketing automation tool to welcome any new visitors to my website. I use it across my whole website and I personally control and run it by myself. It basically simplifies the initial welcome step in my business and assists me in targeting my potential customers. The best part about Gist is that it is scaleable. As my small website grows, I can
scale with the number of contacts in the database, and at the same time have
access to all their advanced features.

Inconvenienti: I would say that the hardest thing/ least liked about it is that it took a little time to setup originally. Coming from a non-technical background it was a little hard to get used to at the start, but I quickly picked it up thanks to their support team.

• Data della recensione: 24/1/2020
Mark S.
Co-founder
  • Data della recensione: 7/12/2019

"Gist is a powerful all-in-one platform for sales and service"

Commenti: Gist gives us a single product for so much - live customer support, Knowledge Base, autoresponder messaging, targeted email drip campaigns, automations, inbound and outbound marketing, contact management, website popup forms, online calendar bookings, tracking activity across our application and our website, and more.

Vantaggi: Gist provides us with a single, all-in-one software platform with incredible power to support our clients and enhance our sales and marketing. Gist allowed us to replace several very high profile applications (like Zendesk, Mailchimp and others) with one platform. At the same time, they have additional features well beyond those platforms that we did not expect. That is saving us money and time. More importantly, we can support our clients and potential clients 24 hours a day and seven days a week and we can serve them with very targeted messaging and help. When it comes to their own support, Gist give us very responsive support using their application. From our experience, they care very much about their clients. They have a clear vision for the future and continue to live up to their promises by regularly delivering release new features.

Inconvenienti: For us, there is nothing to dislike. We cannot fault their product or their customer service.

• Data della recensione: 7/12/2019
Tristin R.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/7/2019

"Powerful suite of tools that just keep getting better"

Commenti: With one platform I get chat support, email marketing, marketing automation, and all of my customer relationship needs met. It's a wonderful tool for simplifying my tech stack. I love it.

Vantaggi: Gist provides endless ways of interacting with customers. I can chat and email with them, track their usage on my site, qualify them, add tags and other profile information, and so much more. There is even an awesome live view that lets me spy on visitors to see how they're using the site. The tools are powerful, easy to use, and constantly getting improvements. It seems like every week there is another update being rolled out that substantially extends the functionality or usability of the features in Gist. I am blown away.

Inconvenienti: Plan limits can be confusing. For example, there is a monthly charge for support and a monthly charge for "growth," plus there's a separate charge depending on how many contacts and seats you have. Perhaps this is normal in the industry, but it can make it a little challenging to understand the bill every month. Additionally, the vast amount of features means development will never be as fast as you'd like it to be (even though they release updates all the time). This may not actually be a valid concern, and it certainly isn't unique to Gist (who doesn't have a wishlist they're waiting on their favorite SaaS to get to?), but I do believe the likelihood of being stuck without your desired feature being developed goes up a lot as the product gets bigger and bigger.

Bret C.
Secretary
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/7/2019

"Happy with Gist"

Commenti: Managing support via email is untenable. Stuff gets lost. Wires get crossed. Aggregating support enables us to provide higher quality service to our customers. It also allows team members to add notes, so we can have a record of why any given decision was achieved.

Vantaggi: Gist is similar to Intercom. It's a platform for managing your customer contacts and your communications with them. I like that, you can field inquiries for onsite chat, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter Direct Messages in a single location. Gist aggregates all your support channels. We use Gist for managing support and for communicating with property owners. I've not once experienced an outage. It always performs quickly. There's an iOS app. User experience is more than an app. It's the support you receive with it and how quickly the team responds to feedback. I genuinely like Gist's support team. They're a great bunch of people. On couple occasions, they're deployed changes in the same day. They always follow-up. A+ on the people side.

Inconvenienti: The one major change I want to see is how Gist user identity is managed. A single user can have multiple projects. That's fine. However, user identity is persistent across projects in an account, and there is no concept of an admin user. So, if you're communicating as two different entities -- abc.com and xyz.com -- you need to create a separate Gist account. While that's manageable, it's unmanageable in the iOS app. You can only be logged-in with one account at a time. If the model will continue as multi-project to single-domain, that's okay. However, in that configuration, the iOS app needs multi-account support.

• Data della recensione: 24/7/2019
Bill A.
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/7/2019

"Fantastic customer support on a service that's always expanding"

Commenti: We're only using them for the absolute minimum of what they can do now which is grow and manage our email list. We plan to add new things as we grow the site, but we're just getting up and moving now.

Vantaggi: I like how I can really target specific people on my email list. Just because they're on my list doesn't mean that they'll get an email. I can send email to specific tags so that as I add new tags I can target emails to specific people for a better experience for them and a better result for my efforts

Inconvenienti: As a non developer it is a lot of reading for me to do what I need to do to set this up. My developer can just do it with the snap of his fingers, but for me I was lost when I first started just because there is so much that this software can do and there has not been a getting started manual to get us going.

• Data della recensione: 19/7/2019
Mark T.
Chief Information Officer
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/6/2019

"A fantastic team, committed to the product - already great and getting better every day!"

Commenti: Live chat allows us to understand where our customers need help, when they may not have reached out through other methods. Automation allows us to communicate better without a large investment of time.

Vantaggi: I primarily purchased Gist for live chat, and it does that really well. The chat interface is clear, simple and great looking for the end user and makes chat management really straightforward for the organisation. What was a real bonus for me is the work the team has put in around marketing automation, email and rules. Being able to schedule emails to be sent based upon user actions is a game changer (the user does not need to have engaged in live chat and the system for defining these actions is really flexible). It's a great tool - and one of the most promising that I've seen - but what really stands out is that the team behind it are a great bunch of people. They're really good on live chat (as you would hope!) and you do get to know them individually. They really care about delivering the best experience possible and the pace they are moving at with new features is admirable. It is that, above everything else, that gave me the confidence to go live with a deployment on our primary business website. I'm a very happy customer.

Inconvenienti: If there is one dislike, it's simply that there is so much (extra) promise in the tool but I can't have it all now! ;-) They are a young company, relatively, so there are still features which I would love to have (better notifications on stale chats, better handling of "out of hours", more automation features) but those are small things and it's the confidence that these things will come quickly that makes this a non-issue. The team really listen and act on feedback, so that's a massive bonus. I'd encourage you to get on-board at this stage. The tool is ready for prime-time use, and you have a real opportunity to actually shape the way it develops that you just wouldn't get with a more established tool.

• Data della recensione: 27/6/2019
Karl S.
Co-Founder
  • Data della recensione: 6/8/2019

"Super easy to set up and use Customer Support app"

Commenti: Overall we are really happy with Gist. It suites our needs and has more features then we need. If you're reading this and you are looking for a support widget, a knowledge base with some added email automation with marketing capabilities gist is a great option. We use it every day in our SaaS App.

Vantaggi: Easy to install chat widget with many options on colors and icons. Pretty much a great app overall. You never know with newer apps if they are going to be around or if there is a lot of continued development. But the Gist team is always helpful and they keep developing and developing. That says a lot for where they are headed. I see great things and we will continue to use them.

Inconvenienti: Early on we had some issues with email deliverability and setting up the support inbox... However, support was super helpful and let us know they had issues with their email deliverability but that they were working on improving it. They brought in some email engineers and moved over to a new backend service. It was annoying but we held out with them. It took a few painful months. However, deliverability has improved drastically and so has the email building capabilities and UI.

• Data della recensione: 6/8/2019
Shayla B.
Belle arti, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 27/1/2020

"Gist Makes Running My Solo Business A Breeze!"

Commenti: As a solopreneur selling higher priced art, I need to have a really strong support tool to help answer any questions my clients may have before or during their purchase. I love that Gist gives me the ability to have live chat (which I can respond to from my phone!), a chat bot, and even a knowledge base!

Vantaggi: With a single subscription, I'm able to manage my email list, operate both a chat bot and live chat (from my phone!) to support my customers, and even do targeted marketing campaigns on my website. Usually this would require logging into many different sites and then having to integrate them all and then pay for them all separately. Gist makes is possible to get it all done for a low price!

Inconvenienti: Honestly, there's really not a whole lot to dislike. They're always working on enhancements and new features and making the tool better every day. The free plan only allows for 1 user and I really would've loved 5, lol....but that's probably asking for a lot since the free plan already includes so much.

• Data della recensione: 27/1/2020
Vinson matthew L.
SEO Specialist
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 25/7/2019

"A Marketing Suite anyone can use"

Commenti: So far I'm very happy with Gist and their support team was outstanding. They will definitely guide and help you if your stuck into a feature or experiencing some problems or issues with a certain technology that you think is not working the way it should be.

Vantaggi: Really love their live chat feature as we are seeing a lot of enquiries compared to any other communication channels such as email, and phone call. We also love how you can segment all the leads who have contacted your website using their livechat, plus the other features will help you nurture your leads.

Inconvenienti: Their basic lead capture forms, pop-ups. Hope they can create a better editor for this one so that we can build good looking forms that are enticing for our website visitors.

Vik B.
founder
  • Data della recensione: 11/2/2020

"simple to navigate platform that does the job"

Vantaggi: Been using their platform for a few years.
What I like best about Gist is that they have a monthly development cycle.
Over the years, their development and the refining of their tool has been evident. Not only do they add to their tool, but they also work to simplify it for the benefit of the user experience. Most newer companies don't have utilize that value so I'm able to appreciate that feat with Gist.
Some other points:
-Somehow gist is able to identify customers when they come to my website, even if they aren't in my database. I don't how they do it, but it's a great advantage.
-They have robust targeting features for their pop-ups
-Their support seems mostly available and responsive.
-Their platform is easy to navigate.

Inconvenienti: -they have automation features, tracking features, integrations, and so on, it seems like they have everything that an automation platform would have on a basic level.
-Their chat works fine but perhaps I think that their chat feature can be developed upon to be more inline with bigger competitors in the chat space like Intercom (automation email requests, etc...)
-Also - a visual display for the email workflow like what Sendinblue has would be helpful, but not necessary.
-Utilizing forms *not* connected to popups would be advantageous, but technically it works fine.

• Data della recensione: 11/2/2020
Directeur
  • Data della recensione: 6/12/2019

"Gist is ALL-IN-Awesome!"

Commenti: Rough start, but after a while it really helps us automate en make our business a lot more efficient.

Vantaggi: Workflows between al the tools. This really helps our team get on it with support but also sales and nurturing our excisting customers.

Inconvenienti: The learningcurve is steap. It took me a while to fully understand the workflow, but once you get it, it works awesome!

• Data della recensione: 6/12/2019
Ivan C.
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/1/2020

"Best all in 1 Marketing Automation Solution Ever!"

Commenti: One of the best experience I ever had

Vantaggi: I just love Gist's chatbot integrations with other applications. Seems like Gist has gone a long way from then. They now have tons of 3rd party integrations supporting them. Gist saves my time and money as now I do not have to own multiple applications and Gist solves half of my business pain points within 1 single platform.

Inconvenienti: You need to start building your email trust to grow your number of sends through time. The system will take multiple considerations such as bounce rate and opens to avoid spam. I believe if you are sending legit emails as a new client, you would do just fine. Understandable as Gist needs to keep their email deliverability clean on a global scale.

• Data della recensione: 28/1/2020
Jói S.
Founder/CEO
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2019

"Gist works well for us"

Vantaggi: Love the single unified conversation view that feels like a social media messaging app but has all the power I need to assign conversations to team mates, snooze conversations, and tag contacts if needed. Also love that it brings our website chat widget, Facebook Messenger chat and one of our shared inboxes all together into one view.

Inconvenienti: The only problem I've had is that for the shared email inbox we use it for (our [email protected] inbox) it doesn ot always deal correctly with accented characters. This doesn't prevent use from using it but would be nice to fix.

Abe C.
Co-Founder - VP Businness Development
  • Data della recensione: 5/9/2019

"A Fantastic Tool For Marketing And Support"

Commenti: I am subscribed to the highest tier of Gist, so I am taking the full advantage of the platform. I use it for lead capture, customer support, live chat, and email marketing. I was able to customize the chat widget to match my site's branding and the whole experience is very smooth. I have recommended Gist to some of my friends and they also started to use it in their businesses. Purchase with confidence.

Vantaggi: I've come to depend on the live chat feature so much that I cannot run my business without it. The mobile app makes my dream of running my business remotely a reality. Two months ago I was on the Swiss Alps and got a message from a potential client, I was able to close the customer while spending the day on the mountain top. Not to mention that the knowledge base makes supporting customers on the go a breeze.

Inconvenienti: Their email marketing features are still not where I would like them to be but they are improving all the time.

• Data della recensione: 5/9/2019