Informazioni su Gist

Singola fonte di verità per i propri contatti con live chat, help desk, knowledge base, automazione dell'e-mail marketing e altro.

Ulteriori informazioni su Gist

Aspetti positivi:

An all in one marketing software that is far better than the competition and at half the price. It does all sorts of marketing automation.

Aspetti negativi:

I received emails telling me that my ability to send emails was suspended for sending spam.

Valutazioni di Gist

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Gist ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 136 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Gist?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (136)

Christopher
Christopher
Author, Digital Marketer (USA)
Editoria, 2-10 dipendenti

SLICK Messenger Bot + Full Email Automation

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Been using Gist for years now--replaced Active Campaign for me--and I'm able to do all the same things with a messenger bot, too!

Aspetti positivi:

Gist's messenger bot is very powerful and you're able to put it on your website as well as all your subdomains. It's become the #1 way my visitors prefer to interact with me. I had no idea how much interaction I was missing until I installed it. Then add full email marketing and you're really flying!

Aspetti negativi:

Gist is working to improve their speed through the browser. I wish the free plan allowed for use of webhooks like the paid plans do. But $29/mo isn't bad!

Austin
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

You should give Gist a serious look if you want to convert and nurtur inbound leads to your website

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: So far I have been very happy with Gist. It has made marketing fun again because it is so easy to use and try thing without going through a thousand steps to make it happen.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Gist is the power it has yet the simplicity in it's implementation. I was able to get everything set up and to a basic launch within a few hours. It has everything I need to maximize conversions for inbounds leads to my website. Live chat is used for sales and support. Chatbots to initiate connections with visitors, follow up automation based on user behavior, a great email campiagn builder with decision trees based on user engagement . The meeting module is also a plus as typically this would be a third party purchase. You can embed a booking calendar on your website and let leads and customer book a meeting with you. It also ties in with Google Calendar.

Aspetti negativi:

Currently, there is no sales stages module or any ability to create task for users. If they could implement a Trello like task board for projects and leads then it would be the perfect all in one software.

Utente Verificato
Founder (Canada)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Happy User = Happy Customers!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We are using it mainly for customer service. The reliable live chat is perfect for us who are always on the go.
We also use it for email marketing, complete with automation and tracking.
Gist's team inbox works perfectly for our small team and deliverability is commendable! Gist is very east to set up, it took a few hours for a non techy person like me to put it up & running! Booking feature = WOW The live view helps us upsell & gain more confidence for customers who are visiting our site = more sales Their customer service is brilliant, nothing more to ask for

Aspetti positivi:

The chat widget is customizable and mobile friendly. Never miss a live chat from a customer with its very reliable mobile app. Reliable customer tracking and live view is pretty amazing so we can help customers exactly when they need it. Email deliverability & tracking is great!

Aspetti negativi:

Contact form to be pushed straight to conversations (I already requested this)

James
Website Owner (Australia)
Materiali da costruzione, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Software for any small website owner to engage your contacts

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My experience with the software has been very positive. Some portions take a little work to setup and get used to, but that's like learning anything brand new really. Within days I had the whole system setup and working with little effort. The support team are very responsive and assist when required. A good experience and definitely worth checking out if you're a small to medium-sized business website owner.

Aspetti positivi:

I'm using Gist for my WordPress website to engage my website audience. I'm a one-man band and required an integrated marketing automation tool to welcome any new visitors to my website. I use it across my whole website and I personally control and run it by myself. It basically simplifies the initial welcome step in my business and assists me in targeting my potential customers. The best part about Gist is that it is scaleable. As my small website grows, I can scale with the number of contacts in the database, and at the same time have access to all their advanced features.

Aspetti negativi:

I would say that the hardest thing/ least liked about it is that it took a little time to setup originally. Coming from a non-technical background it was a little hard to get used to at the start, but I quickly picked it up thanks to their support team.

Co-founder (Australia)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gist is a powerful all-in-one platform for sales and service

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Gist gives us a single product for so much - live customer support, Knowledge Base, autoresponder messaging, targeted email drip campaigns, automations, inbound and outbound marketing, contact management, website popup forms, online calendar bookings, tracking activity across our application and our website, and more.

Aspetti positivi:

Gist provides us with a single, all-in-one software platform with incredible power to support our clients and enhance our sales and marketing. Gist allowed us to replace several very high profile applications (like Zendesk, Mailchimp and others) with one platform. At the same time, they have additional features well beyond those platforms that we did not expect. That is saving us money and time. More importantly, we can support our clients and potential clients 24 hours a day and seven days a week and we can serve them with very targeted messaging and help. When it comes to their own support, Gist give us very responsive support using their application. From our experience, they care very much about their clients. They have a clear vision for the future and continue to live up to their promises by regularly delivering release new features.

Aspetti negativi:

For us, there is nothing to dislike. We cannot fault their product or their customer service.

Tristin
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Powerful suite of tools that just keep getting better

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: With one platform I get chat support, email marketing, marketing automation, and all of my customer relationship needs met. It's a wonderful tool for simplifying my tech stack. I love it.

Aspetti positivi:

Gist provides endless ways of interacting with customers. I can chat and email with them, track their usage on my site, qualify them, add tags and other profile information, and so much more. There is even an awesome live view that lets me spy on visitors to see how they're using the site. The tools are powerful, easy to use, and constantly getting improvements. It seems like every week there is another update being rolled out that substantially extends the functionality or usability of the features in Gist. I am blown away.

Aspetti negativi:

Plan limits can be confusing. For example, there is a monthly charge for support and a monthly charge for "growth," plus there's a separate charge depending on how many contacts and seats you have. Perhaps this is normal in the industry, but it can make it a little challenging to understand the bill every month. Additionally, the vast amount of features means development will never be as fast as you'd like it to be (even though they release updates all the time). This may not actually be a valid concern, and it certainly isn't unique to Gist (who doesn't have a wishlist they're waiting on their favorite SaaS to get to?), but I do believe the likelihood of being stuck without your desired feature being developed goes up a lot as the product gets bigger and bigger.

Bret
Secretary (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Happy with Gist

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Managing support via email is untenable. Stuff gets lost. Wires get crossed. Aggregating support enables us to provide higher quality service to our customers. It also allows team members to add notes, so we can have a record of why any given decision was achieved.

Aspetti positivi:

Gist is similar to Intercom. It's a platform for managing your customer contacts and your communications with them. I like that, you can field inquiries for onsite chat, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter Direct Messages in a single location. Gist aggregates all your support channels. We use Gist for managing support and for communicating with property owners. I've not once experienced an outage. It always performs quickly. There's an iOS app. User experience is more than an app. It's the support you receive with it and how quickly the team responds to feedback. I genuinely like Gist's support team. They're a great bunch of people. On couple occasions, they're deployed changes in the same day. They always follow-up. A+ on the people side.

Aspetti negativi:

The one major change I want to see is how Gist user identity is managed. A single user can have multiple projects. That's fine. However, user identity is persistent across projects in an account, and there is no concept of an admin user. So, if you're communicating as two different entities -- abc.com and xyz.com -- you need to create a separate Gist account. While that's manageable, it's unmanageable in the iOS app. You can only be logged-in with one account at a time. If the model will continue as multi-project to single-domain, that's okay. However, in that configuration, the iOS app needs multi-account support.

Andrew
Andrew
Andrew Beach (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Course Creator's Dream: marketing, customer service, booking, knowledge base - It's all here

Aspetti positivi:

Love that everything is integrated and works together. Chat is cross platform with twitter, facebook and your website (javascript can be placed on any website that allows it including many 3rd party apps). Email product is maturing really well compared to others in the market in just 2 short years.

Aspetti negativi:

Having an all-in-one product is really ambitious. Doing that in 2 years is spectacular. Although some features aren't yet fully developed, the product is definitely a player against others in the space. Also needs updates to customer service/communications especially in the area of product updates.

Mark
Chief Information Officer (UK)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A fantastic team, committed to the product - already great and getting better every day!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Live chat allows us to understand where our customers need help, when they may not have reached out through other methods. Automation allows us to communicate better without a large investment of time.

Aspetti positivi:

I primarily purchased Gist for live chat, and it does that really well. The chat interface is clear, simple and great looking for the end user and makes chat management really straightforward for the organisation. What was a real bonus for me is the work the team has put in around marketing automation, email and rules. Being able to schedule emails to be sent based upon user actions is a game changer (the user does not need to have engaged in live chat and the system for defining these actions is really flexible). It's a great tool - and one of the most promising that I've seen - but what really stands out is that the team behind it are a great bunch of people. They're really good on live chat (as you would hope!) and you do get to know them individually. They really care about delivering the best experience possible and the pace they are moving at with new features is admirable. It is that, above everything else, that gave me the confidence to go live with a deployment on our primary business website. I'm a very happy customer.

Aspetti negativi:

If there is one dislike, it's simply that there is so much (extra) promise in the tool but I can't have it all now! ;-) They are a young company, relatively, so there are still features which I would love to have (better notifications on stale chats, better handling of "out of hours", more automation features) but those are small things and it's the confidence that these things will come quickly that makes this a non-issue. The team really listen and act on feedback, so that's a massive bonus. I'd encourage you to get on-board at this stage. The tool is ready for prime-time use, and you have a real opportunity to actually shape the way it develops that you just wouldn't get with a more established tool.

Karl
Co-Founder (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Super easy to set up and use Customer Support app

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall we are really happy with Gist. It suites our needs and has more features then we need. If you're reading this and you are looking for a support widget, a knowledge base with some added email automation with marketing capabilities gist is a great option. We use it every day in our SaaS App.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to install chat widget with many options on colors and icons. Pretty much a great app overall. You never know with newer apps if they are going to be around or if there is a lot of continued development. But the Gist team is always helpful and they keep developing and developing. That says a lot for where they are headed. I see great things and we will continue to use them.

Aspetti negativi:

Early on we had some issues with email deliverability and setting up the support inbox... However, support was super helpful and let us know they had issues with their email deliverability but that they were working on improving it. They brought in some email engineers and moved over to a new backend service. It was annoying but we held out with them. It took a few painful months. However, deliverability has improved drastically and so has the email building capabilities and UI.

Director (UK)
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo

Email and Chat Auto-Responder Great All-Rounder

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: They are saving me time with automated emails that are triggered by tags and that drip out to customers and prospects. They provide the capability that means when you send out emails they are branded correctly and come from your own company's domain. The chat widget on my website looks very professional.

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility of sending automated emails and broadcast HTML emails that look great. They are always looking to develop the product. They have a ton of features including Automation Workflows, Email alerts, and importantly are GDPR compliant. They listen to their community and provide video training and a knowledge base. They do Time Zone Sending which is useful as I send to people outside my timezone. You can copy-paste images directly into your emails. The tags can be automated to alert when someone abandons a page or shopping cart. email count time timers, API integration, and did I mention the excellent form builder? The price is very reasonable for all the love, care and attention to development the Gist team put in.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really. They don't have any bad points as they keep open-minded about development and are customer-led in terms of what you can upvote as being what they should concentrate on developing next. Sometimes they have such a can-do attitude that they used to be tempted to take on more than they can realistically deliver but even this has improved in the last year. I have a hard time keeping up with all the latest developments but I periodically go into educating myself on the latest update.

Shayla
Belle arti, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Gist Makes Running My Solo Business A Breeze!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: As a solopreneur selling higher priced art, I need to have a really strong support tool to help answer any questions my clients may have before or during their purchase. I love that Gist gives me the ability to have live chat (which I can respond to from my phone!), a chat bot, and even a knowledge base!

Aspetti positivi:

With a single subscription, I'm able to manage my email list, operate both a chat bot and live chat (from my phone!) to support my customers, and even do targeted marketing campaigns on my website. Usually this would require logging into many different sites and then having to integrate them all and then pay for them all separately. Gist makes is possible to get it all done for a low price!

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, there's really not a whole lot to dislike. They're always working on enhancements and new features and making the tool better every day. The free plan only allows for 1 user and I really would've loved 5, lol....but that's probably asking for a lot since the free plan already includes so much.

Vinson Matthew
Vinson Matthew
SEO Specialist (Filippine)

A Marketing Suite anyone can use

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: So far I'm very happy with Gist and their support team was outstanding. They will definitely guide and help you if your stuck into a feature or experiencing some problems or issues with a certain technology that you think is not working the way it should be.

Aspetti positivi:

Really love their live chat feature as we are seeing a lot of enquiries compared to any other communication channels such as email, and phone call. We also love how you can segment all the leads who have contacted your website using their livechat, plus the other features will help you nurture your leads.

Aspetti negativi:

Their basic lead capture forms, pop-ups. Hope they can create a better editor for this one so that we can build good looking forms that are enticing for our website visitors.

Ben
Marketing Manager (Spagna)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A great solution for small businesses

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Very positive experience. All contacts with the company have been exemplary and their support is fantastic, very helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

It has a range of features that allow you to automate many of the processes of growing a customer database and communicating with them

Aspetti negativi:

Have to invest time to understand how it all works but that's the case with any sophisticated software.

Luke
Owner (Australia)

All-In-One Marketing Automation Software - Covers Most Features Needed

Aspetti positivi:

I’ve been a fan of Gist (formely Convertfox) since after they launched their product. Since then, the product has developed with updates and new features being rolled out to assist business owners. The fact that it’s an all-in-one marketing automation platform is where it demonstrates its value. It incorporates: • Automations based on events • Email automation • Live chat & bots • Scheduling • Help desk/ knowledge base • Forms • Tracking • Plenty of integrations The platform essentially saves you connected different apps via APIs as it’s an all in one where contact data is updated along the way, from lead to customer.

Aspetti negativi:

Gist are constantly improving and listening to customer feedback which is great, but sometimes it does take time to implement. This is to be expected though from any company especially when there’s many users wanting all types of integrations and features added.

CEO (Australia)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Gist Customer Contact - Ideal for SaaS companies

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We use Gist as our unified customer contact system. Customers can use integrated Gist chat in our app for immediate contact both before and after purchase. We use the strong email automation to drive our onboarding of customers and for ongoing customer engagement. Gist is fast and the UI is beautiful to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Gist integrates the three customer contact modules required by SasS companies. It has strong chat, email automation and help desk CRM.

Aspetti negativi:

We've yet to find a limiting feature for our business.

Vik
Vik
founder (Israele)
Fonte della recensione

simple to navigate platform that does the job

Aspetti positivi:

Been using their platform for a few years. What I like best about Gist is that they have a monthly development cycle. Over the years, their development and the refining of their tool has been evident. Not only do they add to their tool, but they also work to simplify it for the benefit of the user experience. Most newer companies don't have utilize that value so I'm able to appreciate that feat with Gist. Some other points: -Somehow gist is able to identify customers when they come to my website, even if they aren't in my database. I don't how they do it, but it's a great advantage. -They have robust targeting features for their pop-ups -Their support seems mostly available and responsive. -Their platform is easy to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

-they have automation features, tracking features, integrations, and so on, it seems like they have everything that an automation platform would have on a basic level. -Their chat works fine but perhaps I think that their chat feature can be developed upon to be more inline with bigger competitors in the chat space like Intercom (automation email requests, etc...) -Also - a visual display for the email workflow like what Sendinblue has would be helpful, but not necessary. -Utilizing forms *not* connected to popups would be advantageous, but technically it works fine.

Utente Verificato
Directeur (Paesi Bassi)

Gist is ALL-IN-Awesome!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Rough start, but after a while it really helps us automate en make our business a lot more efficient.

Aspetti positivi:

Workflows between al the tools. This really helps our team get on it with support but also sales and nurturing our excisting customers.

Aspetti negativi:

The learningcurve is steap. It took me a while to fully understand the workflow, but once you get it, it works awesome!

Ivan
Manager (Malaysia)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Best all in 1 Marketing Automation Solution Ever!

Commenti: One of the best experience I ever had

Aspetti positivi:

I just love Gist's chatbot integrations with other applications. Seems like Gist has gone a long way from then. They now have tons of 3rd party integrations supporting them. Gist saves my time and money as now I do not have to own multiple applications and Gist solves half of my business pain points within 1 single platform.

Aspetti negativi:

You need to start building your email trust to grow your number of sends through time. The system will take multiple considerations such as bounce rate and opens to avoid spam. I believe if you are sending legit emails as a new client, you would do just fine. Understandable as Gist needs to keep their email deliverability clean on a global scale.

Jói
Founder/CEO (Islanda)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti

Gist works well for us

Aspetti positivi:

Love the single unified conversation view that feels like a social media messaging app but has all the power I need to assign conversations to team mates, snooze conversations, and tag contacts if needed. Also love that it brings our website chat widget, Facebook Messenger chat and one of our shared inboxes all together into one view.

Aspetti negativi:

The only problem I've had is that for the shared email inbox we use it for (our [email protected] inbox) it doesn ot always deal correctly with accented characters. This doesn't prevent use from using it but would be nice to fix.

Oliver
Oliver
SEO Strategist (Australia)
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Gist is a powerhouse in the making

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that EDMs, transactional emails, support chat, bots and knowledgebase features are all in the one place, connected by automation triggers and workflows is very useful. The scope of personalisation you can achieve by combining all these elements on top of a single user database which includes user behaviour is powerful.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features a still underdeveloped such as the pop-ups, but I do see the Gist team making steady progress and am sure these items will be developed.

Dan
Dan
Founder (USA)
Produzione di media, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Great set of features, replaces a handful of other services

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I'm using Gist in a SaaS product to welcome and on-board new users and to send new feature emails. Also using automations to trigger messages based on certain user actions.. Users of Intercom will likely see a cost reduction by switching to Gist, and also get a handful of other integrated features included too.

Aspetti positivi:

The integration of all the features is killer. Contacts, leads, marketing emails, automation emails, knowledge base, all tie together really well. The UI is nicely laid out and easy to use. As is the APPI, if you need to dive that deep. Well thought and full featured.

Aspetti negativi:

I had a couple of issues importing contacts from my app but the support team sorted me out in a few minutes. I'd also like to see some more backend integrations, like a Ruby gem for Rails applications.

Director (Australia)

Gist- The Perfect Sofware for any Service Related busines

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am very happy with my Gist experience so far and rhey have been receptive to my ideas in the past with different features or how to streamline then to create a better user experience.

Aspetti positivi:

The chat box on Gist is by far my favorite Gist feature. Being able to talk with potential clients instantly via the Gist chat box i have on my sites makes communication far easier than endless email chains.

Aspetti negativi:

When gist first launched as Convert Fox they didn't have that many products or features, just mainly an email autoresponder. They have come a long way since then.

Kartik Ahuja
Kartik Ahuja
Co-Founder | Chief Growth Officer (India)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

All in one Marketing tool

Aspetti positivi:

A lot of features in one place: 1) Live chat on the website 2) Integrates with a lot of tools (Book like a boss, Stripe, Facebook, Zoom, etc - it helps to see all data at one place. I feel it is moving towards a CRM platform) 3) Chat prompts - it basically popups up a message when some person visits on a specific page; we can add triggers like x seconds, % of scroll etc and define the conditions

Aspetti negativi:

There is only one con - replies from support are prompt but the time taken to solve a problem takes much most of the times

Patrick
Patrick
President (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great Value for Marketing Automation.

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, my experience with Gist has been excellent. The support has been great. They answer quickly and have been very helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy it is to create automated workflows to guide our customers to make purchases. I also love the knowledge base, which allows our customers to get more answers without having to contact us. This saves us valuable time allowing us to focus on better customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

Hosted forms are not available, however, there are workarounds by embedding forms on my site using Gist forms. A Gist hosted form would eliminate a step making it faster to create the forms when we want to simply link a button to a form. I'm told that is something that will be added later.