Recensioni su QuickBooks Online Advanced

Informazioni su QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks è un software di gestione aziendale end-to-end che può crescere con la tua azienda.

Ulteriori informazioni su QuickBooks Online Advanced

Aspetti positivi:

The system is easy to use and QuickBooks has a ton of guides and videos to help begins with just about anything. Truly accounting made easy, not to mention the dozens of app integrations available.

Aspetti negativi:

My only complaint is when calling customer service, I have been helped by representatives who know less than I do about their program.

Valutazioni di QuickBooks Online Advanced

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,0
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

QuickBooks Online Advanced ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 746 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato QuickBooks Online Advanced?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (746)

Eva
bookkeeper

#1 Tool for my Business

5,0 4 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Bob
Bob
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Over 10 years of complete satisfaction!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: 100 percent satisfied. I have been approached with offers to switch. I turn every single one of them down. QuickBooks has proven to be to be the absolute best software for me to use in this area.

Aspetti positivi:

I love QuickBooks for Non-Profits! I have used this software exclusively for the past 10 years with no problems at all. I have received numerous compliments from Board Members of the accuracy and detail I provide when it comes to our financial reports. I have been told I provide the best reports they have seen (many are members of other non-profit boards). It is all accomplished with just a few clicks and the reports printed out!

Aspetti negativi:

It does take a bit of getting used to. Especially when you are first setting up the system. Once it is set up, it runs along fine. One thing to make sure of is the category of the items you are entering. Otherwise, your reports will contain mis-categorized information. Be sure to check over your reports for accuracy in that area. If identified, it is a simple fix - but you must check it over.

3 anni fa

Hearing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks for so many years makes our day, Bob! We're thrilled to know that you're able to confidently present accurate data with the reports you've created without breaking a sweat. You can continue rely on us to have your back for years to come. It sounds like you're a pro, but if you ever need any assistance, we recommend checking out the Community. Here, you'll find detailed articles and advice from fellow users and QuickBooks Team members: https://community.intuit.com/ Thanks for an awesome review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Ross
Office Manager (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent Software

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall my experience has been good, a few times either myself or another user has made a mistake but with the help of online and phone support we got the issue fixed in a timely manner.

Aspetti positivi:

Overall the software is easy to use and robust New features have a learning curve as with most things, the online help with this is good.

Aspetti negativi:

The price can be daunting for smaller businesses or even individuals

Mona

Questioning the value of QuickBooks Online Advanced

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I kkep books on clients and myself. I do not really like it, but what else is there to use?

Aspetti positivi:

The bank feeds and rules make day to day entries easier and I love the bank reconciliation product. I think it makes cients more efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

The ability for cients to delete anything without questions and the fact that you are constantly changing the way we enter transactions. The apps for inventory and POS usually do not work well leading to double postings.

Julie
Director (USA)
Raccolta di fondi, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Nice program - room for improvement but gets job done

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I appreciate all the integrations with our bank and donor software - I don't have a lot of QuickBooks training but am able to manage everything on my own.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service is terrible - call and chat features all give the run around and say a different department has to help and you end up on hold and never getting answers to important business questions. Best to have a network of other users to help you work through some problems as they come up.

Laura
Laura
Digital Strategist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Quickbooks Online is Sleek, Professional, Easy, but Lacks Some Custom Reporting Features

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Quickbooks Online can replace the accounting software of most small-to-medium businesses. It's easy to use and fast. You can use Quickbooks Online from anywhere, any device, at any time. That's a big deal. I love having the ability to browse it on my computer and then, when I need to, bring it up on my phone when I'm at the coffee shop or with a client. Intuit hit it out of the park with this app.

Aspetti positivi:

The best feature is easily the sales tracking. It's easy to create quotes, turn them into sales orders, and then onto invoices. The process is easily linkable with many POS and ecommerce solutions.

Aspetti negativi:

QBO lacks some of the most robust reporting features that I'm used to. This is the biggest issue with the online software.

Kyle
General Manger (Canada)
Sport, 11-50 dipendenti

Super easy accounting software

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Been using this software for about a year now and it is a one stop shop for all your business needs.

Aspetti positivi:

This is probably the easiest software i have come across to learn and to implement.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't come across anything in particular that i haven't liked

Katherine
Office Manager (USA)
Vino e liquori, 11-50 dipendenti

QuickBook Online Advanced Review

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall my experience has been mostly positive. There was a major issue earlier this year where the one account we used was not allowing me to pay for the service. It said my accountant had billing rights, but he wasn't getting bills either. We would randomly and for days at a time not be able to access this one account at all. I would call and call and each representative that I talked to had different "solutions" but none of them worked. One even told me that our entire data was gone because we didn't pay the bill and we would have to start a new account. It was pretty ludicrous. It literally took about five months to get it resolved when finally, the last of about 13 reps that I talked to did what really needed to get done to fix it. Just seems like they're not on the same page as far as knowledge of this software.

Aspetti positivi:

For the most part, this software is user friendly. It is organized and efficient and keeping my accounting and bookkeeping for the company on track.

Aspetti negativi:

There are several things this software does (or doesn't do) that make it a bit cumbersome. For example, there are certain accounts you cannot load into vendor details because it's not a "cost". But we have "cost of sales" and that is one of our biggest used account but I cannot load it into vendor cards just because it's not a cost account. I don't like the way the reconciliation works. I don't use the automatic feature because it makes it harder than it's worth when I have to go out of the menu altogether for it to register that something that automatically "reconciled" is to be accounting for.

Ade
Online Digital Marketer (Nigeria)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent Accounting Program for Small and Medium Firms

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It works fantastically for our clients' online payments as well as for invoicing and checking to see whether the customer has really opened the invoice.

Aspetti positivi:

There are so many things to love about QuickBooks online advanced. It can be easily modified to meet any company needs with ad-ins. On our monitor, we used to keep sticky notes that served as priorities reminders. But now, the Task Manager feature manages our tasks and priorities, making the use of sticky notes a thing of the past. QOA can be easily integrated with other applications, and automations are flawless. Overall, it categorizes transactions efficiently and it also gives us awesome reports

Aspetti negativi:

Report generation took a longer time a few times but it could be the network. so it's not a big deal

Risposta di Intuit - 26 Products - Global

2 mesi fa

We're happy to hear you're enjoying using QuickBooks and that it has made it easier to keep your books organized. To make sure you're getting the most out of QuickBooks you can stay up to date on the latest features online at: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/whats-new/) Wishing you all the best! -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Rick
Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti

Happy with Quickbooks

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Very happy and I recommend any small to medium company use this product

Aspetti positivi:

I have used it for 10 years and all my information is in one place and I can easily do comparisons

Aspetti negativi:

Search and Finding customers and checks. Sometime when I have a question and I call tech support I end up with someone who is very new and I feel like I know more than they do. I don't like to be on hold till they find the answer.

Josephine

Bookkeeping made easy

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Love having all my customers together in one spot and log in to each with no issues

Aspetti positivi:

I love having all my customers in 1 location and being able to bill them from the software. I can hop from 1 customer to another without signing in and out.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes there are glitches and you have to wait for it to work itself out

Russell
Russell
CEO (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ubiquitous and necessary, but far from perfect

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: It is a necessary evil.

Aspetti positivi:

Online access is convenient. Most clients are already using it. Easy to get accountant access. Bank feeds are superior to the desktop product. Integrates with many different tools through Zapier. Works with a large array of direct 3rd party add ins.

Aspetti negativi:

It lacks basic and essential features such as reliable backup/restoration of data, month end closing tools, etc. forcing us to pay third parties to make up for what QBO lacks. The receipt capture is too limited and is very poor at matching transactions if it doesn’t automatically recognize a receipt. The system is extremely nit picky about which type of transaction you are using in the moment. This is not an issue with QB desktop as you can easily enter almost any type of transaction from the register without the need to tell it what you are doing in advance. The product does not often get substantive improvements and yet the subscription fees are very high and are increasing over time. Pay more, get the same product.

5 mesi fa

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Russell. We want to be sure you're enjoying your time with QuickBooks, and that you're getting the most out of your product. If you have any suggestions about what you think would make QuickBooks better for your business and others, please don't hesitate to send these over for our Developers review using the 'Feedback?' icon in-account. Also, if you need assistance or run into any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team by phone or chat using the 'Help (?)' icon > 'Contact Us' right from within your account. We'd be more than happy to take care of you. -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Kevin
Director Of Operations (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The one stop software for any Business

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am currently learning how to better integrate my time keeping services with quick books and I am overall happy with the transisiton

Aspetti positivi:

This Software is absolutely essential to my day to day operations. From the ease of use in payroll services, tracking inventory, combining all purchase and financing accounts and creating invoices for all of my customers I could not be happier with Quickbooks. What I really love is that software is always adapting and improving to help with more and more essential tasks, and if I don't know how something works there is always a Webinar/Customer service agent/video to give myself and my employees the tools they need to meet any accounting challenge.

Aspetti negativi:

The only two issues I have had is with compatibility with the payroll time clock services I would like to use, and this is more personal preference than anything else. I would like to see more options for bio metric time-clocking services than is currently available. the second is the saving of last used dates in the software meaning you have to be vigilant when making invoices or printing checks (I have lost a ton of checks this way)

Kyle
Accounting (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Ease of use

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Aspetti negativi:

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Harmony
Business Office Manager (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

QBO is Definitely Different

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Aspetti negativi:

There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Molly
Senior Financial Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Best Move My Company Ever Made

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Aspetti negativi:

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Ryan
Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Quickbooks Online Advanced

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: There are so many reasons why we love working on Quickbooks online. The credit card processor working through our website, the mobile app and card processor, as well as the integration to WordPress and to help add automation to our financial recording.

Aspetti positivi:

There are so many features to this software, but my favorite is definitely the online platform. I am able to see the progress of the business through my phone or iPad and not just sitting behind a desk. So much business is done on the road or moving around and having the app easily accessible I can always be in touch with what is going on in the company.

Aspetti negativi:

Setting up the new company file was difficult. We were moving from QuickBooks desktop and it had to much data (20 years worth) that we were not able to compress it then upload the information to the new platform. We were able to do batch uploads which did allow us to preserve some data but it did make the transition a little more difficult than it needed to be.

Utente Verificato
Controller (USA)
Ordine pubblico, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Good for small companies with limited transactions

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Online accessibility - can work anywhere with an internet connection. Linking to bank and credit card accounts is handy. Linking to Bill.com and Expensify are also easy.

Aspetti negativi:

As a controller and an accountant consultant on the side, I would recommend the online version to small businesses with fewer than 5-10 employees and revenues under $1 million that have very few transactions. For companies that have multiple approval layers and AP invoices, you would need an add on app like Bill.com to handle. We use Expensify and Bill.com to handle expense reporting and AP. QuickBooks Enterprise edition would be a better fit for companies with more than a million in sales and more than 10 employees, but costs can add up on that platform. -Approval levels are very broad. If I want to allow someone to add classes, I have to give them access to banking and reports that are only for partners to see. Further a la carte customization for permissions would certainly be handy. -Speed - even with high speed internet, processing multiple AP invoices is very slow compared to the desktop counterpart. -Accounting integration - when allowing accountants access to the company file, downloading the GL needs to go to excel. If the GL is large, it may exceed the line limit for Excel. -Some reports are unable to use the custom fields. This creates problems when the custom fields are critical. in our case, we can't run a report of payments received that includes project numbers. In order to get that report, I need to use Zapier to extract payments as they come in and send them to a google sheet. So the only listing I have for payments listed with our custom fields is in Google sheets!

Charles
Mental Performance Consultant (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Quickbooks Review

5,0 ieri Nuova

Commenti: Experience has been great and very professional so far!

Aspetti positivi:

I loved how automated my invoices and billing became using quickbooks. I enjoy the professional look and easy use of the platform. It made it also easier to build and make expenses report. The customer service was also really good as I was able to schedule a call within the first 5 min on the website

Aspetti negativi:

Right now, I need a bit more experience on the platform. However, I would say that the price are decent and good for what I am using. Nothing negative to say about the platform.

LeAnn
VP, Operations (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

So much better than complicated systems!!!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

Aspetti positivi:

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Veronica
Veronica
Consultant Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A powerful tool to track accounting and financial reporting

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall my experience has been good with Quickbooks online advanced. The product has all the features needed to run a business, get the reporting and also connecting with useful apps developed by different partners. Especially during this unprecedented times when online presence is fundamental QBO Advances provides access to not the only an accounting platform but also easy integration to other partners like Third party delivery, PoS, e-commerce, ACH Payments, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is designed to simplify the journey by increasing the quality of the data input during the booking of the transactions and eliminating common mistakes during the process of bookkeeping. I like how the bank feed makes easier every bank reconciliation and provides a lot of information directly from the bank statement.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like that the migration from desktop to online is not easy and the online version has some missing features compared with the desktop version. I also do not like the Inventory module does not have all the information for food products, like expiration date or lot control

Utente Verificato
IT Consultant (Canada)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Quickbooks Online Review

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall for bookkeeping and accounting this software is simple to use as long as you don't use other features like processing payments.

Aspetti positivi:

It was very easy to set up and use. Interface is nicely laid out. Reports are easy to find and prepare.

Aspetti negativi:

You are not able to create multiple invoice templates with different company names ie. one company with a numbered name and another with the business name. Also you have no control over online payments. Quickbooks will give you a chargeback but they won't release any info on the transaction so best not to use them for your online store. Use another service.

Tammy
Staff Accountant (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

It's All About The Extras

Aspetti positivi:

QBO Advanced includes the analytics through dashboards and Fathom. These are powerful tools and very useful for management. The Enhanced Custom Fields are valuable for our company as we are able to capture information that can be kept in QBO with the client instead of having several spreadsheet to keep this information. The Customize Access By Role is helpful for us because we are able to then develop UI from our software into QBO allowing our developer to have access to QBO but not have access to the entire company file. Feedback is very vital for us the user. As we find something that could make our jobs easier, or a way of getting information out you can always enter the feedback in for Intuit's development team to review. I have experienced that some feedback has been addressed, which adds value for us because we know that the software is becoming a tool that will do all that we need it to do.

Aspetti negativi:

We lost a couple reports when we converted over from desktop, but Intuit is constantly working on enhancing the software.

Joe
COO (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

The Best Option Out There

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

President (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

QBO Improving

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Aspetti positivi:

Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Aspetti negativi:

Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Joy
Executive Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Does the job

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: I am very satisfied with QBO overall, especially since we also use Quickbooks payroll.
Entering receipts and information is very easy and reporting is very intuitive.
I do with there was a better way to enter multiple receipts from a payment processor site(Square/Stripe), versus the batch deposits as the systems integrate now.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to enter information into Quickbooks and find it later. Reports are great! I can always find the infromation I need in a ready report, and love that I can click within a report to access more detailed infromation.

Aspetti negativi:

As a non-profit, it can get a little complicated when tracking restricted revenues and their related expenses. Year end reporting for fulfilling the 990 is not easy when working around the chart of accounts as it us set up in QBO - some account categories don't match up with the way nonprofits track them.

6 mesi fa

We really appreciate you sharing your review with us, Joy! It's wonderful that QuickBooks has helped provide exactly what you all are needing for your non-profit! Please keep in mind that you can create additional Chart of Accounts for more specified categorization using the steps outlined here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/chart-accounts/add-account-chart-accounts-quickbooks-online/L0mCv3AKn_US_en_US?uid=l3xgkvrd). If you have any other questions or need help, please don't hesitate to get in touch by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' and we'd be glad to get you taken care of from there! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team