Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Recensioni su QuickBooks Online Advanced

Informazioni su QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks è un software di gestione aziendale end-to-end che può crescere con la tua azienda.

Ulteriori informazioni su QuickBooks Online Advanced

Aspetti positivi:

The system is easy to use and QuickBooks has a ton of guides and videos to help begins with just about anything. Truly accounting made easy, not to mention the dozens of app integrations available.

Aspetti negativi:

My only complaint is when calling customer service, I have been helped by representatives who know less than I do about their program.

Valutazioni di QuickBooks Online Advanced

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

QuickBooks Online Advanced ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 918 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato QuickBooks Online Advanced?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (918)

Eva
bookkeeper

#1 Tool for my Business

5,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Matteo
Fotografo e Grafico (Italia)
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Software da rivalutare in meglio

4,0 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

è molto semplice da usare e mi piace la trasparenza per fare le mie transazioni e l'ottimo rapporto

Aspetti negativi:

Supporto clienti pessimo. Da sistemare immediatamente

Giulio
impiegato (Italia)
Agricoltura, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Gb1

3,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

prodotti interattivo con altri programmi

Aspetti negativi:

installazione deve essere fatta da persona competente

laura
Consulente (Italia)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

I conti finalmente chiari ed in ordine

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

La possibilità di vedere dai conti su cosa vale investire tempo e su cosa no

Aspetti negativi:

Non ho critiche, per quello che mi occorre funziona tutto

Adrienne
Adrienne
Owner, Bookkeeper (USA)

QBO Online Advanced- Not Perfect, but a Great Option for a Growing Business

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I am an advanced user, so my experience has been mostly positive. As I mentioned, I think the software is not always intuitive, so it can be frustrating for less experienced users. However, customer service is great and always responsive.

Aspetti positivi:

Quickbooks Online Advanced is robust and offers a pretty impressive suite of options for a growing small business. I love that a business owner can run so much of their business from one piece of software. As a business owner and a bookkeeper, I get frustrated with all of the options out there and appreciate that QBO Advanced eliminates the need for multiple programs.

Aspetti negativi:

There are definitely some improvements that could be made. The software is often glitchy, causing frustration for users that are not experienced. I would also love to see even more customization in the reporting screens. I'd love to be able to click and see drop downs on the main profit and loss screens.

Harmony
Business Office Manager (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti

QBO is Definitely Different

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Our overall experience with QBO Advanced has been pretty good. I think with the development and implementation of more features or customization of different "modules" to be customer specific it would serve us perfectly. And hey, the price is WONDERFUL!

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about using QBO Advanced is how user friendly and simplistic it is to use. We transitioned our entire financial management system and for the most part it was relatively smooth.

Aspetti negativi:

There were many obstacles to overcome in the transition to QBO Advanced. It mainly involve how to find work around solutions for areas not offered in QBO Advanced such as specifically detailed inventory management and also fixed assets. The inventory process in QBO is clunky and too simplistic for our company, BUT since QBO is so easy to use we have customized processes to make it work for us.

Shrijana
Accounting Manager (Canada)
Musei e istituzioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent Accounting Assistant

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: This is great accounting platform which save time & money to get best result.

Aspetti positivi:

All aspects such as invoicing, reporting, sales tax....

Aspetti negativi:

This is perfect for us and can't remember of any cons as of now.

Lisa
Executive Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Not Suited for Nonprofit Organizations

3,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: While we have cobbled together charts of accounts to somewhat make it useful for our organization, when we can afford accounting software made for nonprofits we will change systems. This has been a painful learning experience.

Aspetti positivi:

Low cost, easy to find CPA who knows how to use it

Aspetti negativi:

It may be fine for a for-profit business, but it is not well suited for nonprofit organizations that must do fund accounting.

Joe
COO (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

The Best Option Out There

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We were doing all of our accounting manually before and it got to a point where we could not keep up. Now none of our upcoming expenses are a surprise and we know with great accuracy what our financial position is while we are determining if an opportunity is right for us.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it is universally used so no matter how many different financial professionals from how many different companies I have to deal with they are familiar with the software so there is no learning or teaching curve there.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest flaw I would say is when a new 3rd party program comes out that works well with my business Quickbooks seems to lag behind in having some kind of integration available. Ideally I would like all my softwares so integrate with Quickbooks so that I can use the full power of the system.

President (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

QBO Improving

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We experience little downtime, despite some slowing of speeds. We're impressed with QBO at this time.

Aspetti positivi:

Many new features being updated regularly. Does what we need it to do.

Aspetti negativi:

Speed improvements as our file grows is very important.

Laura
Laura
Digital Strategist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Quickbooks Online is Sleek, Professional, Easy, but Lacks Some Custom Reporting Features

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Quickbooks Online can replace the accounting software of most small-to-medium businesses. It's easy to use and fast. You can use Quickbooks Online from anywhere, any device, at any time. That's a big deal. I love having the ability to browse it on my computer and then, when I need to, bring it up on my phone when I'm at the coffee shop or with a client. Intuit hit it out of the park with this app.

Aspetti positivi:

The best feature is easily the sales tracking. It's easy to create quotes, turn them into sales orders, and then onto invoices. The process is easily linkable with many POS and ecommerce solutions.

Aspetti negativi:

QBO lacks some of the most robust reporting features that I'm used to. This is the biggest issue with the online software.

Christal
CEO (USA)

QBO Advanced is a Step Up

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to add more categories and classes as well as the advanced customization of reports are very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there were more exce like features available within the reporting customization.

Brenda
Office Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Quickbooks Online

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: I am happy with it overall, it's pretty easy to use once you learn it.

Aspetti positivi:

The integration it has with a lot of our vendor so sync is pretty easy

Aspetti negativi:

The cost of the software is pretty high, wish it was cheaper

James
Owner (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Amazing work with quick books

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Just great i cant say enough about them

Aspetti positivi:

Great tolls and set up hassle-free easy to use

Aspetti negativi:

Nonejust great i will always use them no matter what

Molly
Senior Financial Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Best Move My Company Ever Made

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The cost for this product is amazing. We have saved $100,000 yr since switching from NetSuite. My team and I honestly prefer QuickBooks for everyday bookkeeping and business operations. For our company the switch was a no-brainer.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is so easy to use and makes training a breeze. A ton of the functionality makes everything more efficient and intuitive. The reporting is awesome and easy to create your own custom reports.

Aspetti negativi:

You cannot have multiple tabs open and you cannot easily create consolidated financials to include multiple instances.

Kyle
Accounting (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Ease of use

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The chart of accounts feature of QBO is much cleaner than the two previously used accounting softwares. Also the reporting functions are much more user friendly for non-accounting employees trying to find financial information that makes sense to them.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything is very clean, and easy to navigate. The general features of the software are user friendly to all levels of accounting. If you have never used an accounting software before QBO makes it very accessible to find important and valuable information about your finances with relative ease.

Aspetti negativi:

The more in depth features do take a little time to navigate. There are also a lack to "advance" features for some of the functions but it overall fits the bill. There is nothing that is missing that is an absolute need for business function- just more of a "would be nice".

Selcuk
Finance Director (Francia)
Gestione degli investimenti, 11-50 dipendenti

A Financer's Dream

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The platform is incredibly intuitive and provides a wide range of features and tools that make it easy to manage finances. The reporting capabilities are comprehensive and accurate, and the cost is worth the investment.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been thoroughly impressed with QuickBooks Online Advanced. The platform is incredibly intuitive and provides an array of tools and features that make it easy to manage finances. The accounting and invoicing processes are efficient and user-friendly, and the reporting capabilities are comprehensive and accurate.

Aspetti negativi:

One of the drawbacks of QuickBooks Online Advanced is the cost of the subscription. While the features are worth the investment, the cost can be steep for small businesses with limited budgets. Additionally, the platform can be complicated to navigate for those with limited accounting experience.

LeAnn
VP, Operations (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

So much better than complicated systems!!!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We have realized much richer reporting, faster data entry and uploads, connection to multiple apps such as Bill.com, and a wealth of information readily available through QuickBooks training, online experts, and even YouTube videos.

Aspetti positivi:

We love that QuickBooks provides an online option that is easily accessible for all of our virtual employees and financial advisers. It has been a breeze to use compared with our old system (Abilla MIP). In today's digital age, we don't often need all the complexity - just the natural, simple, and efficient financial management systems.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing we haven't liked is that our transition from MIP had to be done manually.

Milena
Bookkeeper (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Great!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I like how easy, reliable, and multi-functional QBO Advanced is. I use it for a client and it saves me time and money.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the many features QBO Advanced has to offer. It saves time and money. It is great for growing business. It is easy to integrate with many other apps if needed.

Aspetti negativi:

The least I like would be the price, however, with the many features it has to offer - it definitely is a must for a growing business with more complex workflows.

Tara
Controller (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Works well for small business

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: On a day to day bases, it is easy to use and easy to see a quick snapshot of where our company stands. Customers can view and pay their invoices online and money is deposited quickly. It has helped increase our cashflow.

Aspetti positivi:

The software was fairly easy to set up and is very easy to use. Very forgiving. Errors can be corrected easily. (with the exceptions noted below)

Aspetti negativi:

The recurring transaction feature does not always work as expected. Accounts or products that are created in error can only be made inactive, not deleted. We now have a lot of extras since the accountant that helped us import our Sage data imported everything twice. We have 2 of all our products and accounts.

CFO (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

QBO Advanced is underrated

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: QBO is easy to use and not because it's aimed towards inexperienced users or people who have no accounting background. It can be simple or used in advanced ways.

Aspetti positivi:

The dashboard, cloud-based nature, and layout of the software has been up to date for at least 7 years whereas other general ledger software have stuck with more traditional builds.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't much I dislike. There are changes that are desired but these are features that other software also do not have.

Utente Verificato
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 201-500 dipendenti

QuickBooks for Quick book keeping

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Lastly i would say that this product is very good for small to midsize companies, but for large entities it may not offer much benefit. i personally have very good experience using this software because of its user friendliness.

Aspetti positivi:

Ah , this product is a life savior, previously i was using a Fox pro base customized accounting software which was a big headache. this product is bug free and provided smooth book keeping experience. The best thing about this software is its user friendliness, which is in my opinion far better than any other software available .

Aspetti negativi:

what i don't like about this software is it limitation to customization, you can not change this according to your specific needs. some times times you need to customize your processes and functions to fit in to QuickBooks advance. Secondly, this is for the small to mid size organizations not for big and multinational entities. For me i had difficulty in setting up project accounting because of less options are available. it is also to note that there is no automated procedure for fixed assets capitalization like other ERPs

Peggy
Executive Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A Must-Have For Administrators Looking For Efficient Payroll and Budgeting Software

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Exceptional. I would be unable to handle the administrative functions of my position as well as client caseload without this software.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use! I am not an accountant nor am I professionally trained in business operations. When I was elevated from Staff Attorney to Executive Director I inherited administrative responsibilities that I was completely unfamiliar with. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how intuitive and efficient the software is. I am confident the transition into my position would have been far more difficult, but not for our subscription to QuickBooks Online.

Aspetti negativi:

After connecting our client management database and bank accounts to Quickbooks Online, I began to see duplicate transaction entries. In troubleshooting the issue, I discovered that deleting the journal entry created by our client database was the only way to resolve the issue. This makes me uncomfortable. I wish there were a way to "archive" the journal transaction. This would allow the system to properly reflect the journal created by the client database, as well as my direct entry in the accounting software without affecting the overall balance.

Courtney
Writer (USA)
Scrittura e attività redazionali, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Quickbooks Online is great!

Commenti: Very pleased

Aspetti positivi:

I use QBO daily. I appreciate this as our main payroll and accounting system. Quickbooks easily integrates with our third-party websites and needs; eg. credit card processing, Paypal, as well as our donor base as we are a 501c3 non profit. I did not have a background in accounting or business management. Quickbooks Online made it very easy to learn how this function works. QBO Customer service always goes above and beyond assisting any needs. Minimal downtime and errors with this software. Very Happy.

Aspetti negativi:

Over the years QBO has made many advancements and received customer feedback for a quicker, simpler way to run and access reports. I do not have any issues using this software.

Cody
Finance Director (USA)
Biotecnologie, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great product for SMBs and growing enterprises.

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Good! 7-8/10. It's not perfect & may not be the best fit for massive organizations, but you can get a lot of mileage from it if you spend time with the software & get comfortable with the range and depth of features available to Advanced users. Always play with the beta features!

Aspetti positivi:

QBO Advanced is designed to be an all-in-one finance & accounting solution. There are larger-scale ERPs out there, e.g. Oracle, ION, but Intuit definitely has the market cornered on out-of-the-box F&A software. Because Intuit has so many components available, the software is also modular to a certain degree & admins can turn on/off features as needed.

Aspetti negativi:

Intuit does not play nice with 3rd party integrations. There IS a developer portal if you're technical enough to do API work, but we've found software add-ons like Zapier are often necessary to build task automation into the manual steps of many QBO processes (which you will need if your organization works at scale & does not have a large accounting team).

Beth
Owner and COO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

All-Encompassing, Integrated Accounting Program for Small Businesses

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Sending invoices out to clients on a recurring basis used to vex me! But invoicing with QBO is quick and simple and I can see whether the client has open/viewed the invoice. Now I can even create invoices in batches! I can send reminders, statements, and clients can pay online with credit cards or ACH, allowing cash flow to improve. I can also see AR reports and then follow up easily.

Aspetti positivi:

Overall this product is easy to use and offers the tracking resources our company needs. I also love the add-ons for processing payroll and the merchant services. It is a seamless, easy process for me to process payroll at a fraction of the cost of payroll processing companies. Also, I have yet to find a per transaction cost lower that Intuit's Merchant Services, plus it cuts the amount of work I would have to do if I used an outside credit card processor. I also like that this is cloud-based, online software that I can access from any computer at home and at work (or even at a coffee shop).

Aspetti negativi:

When I have a question or need assistance, the customer service has not been as good as I would expect to support what is, in my opinion, such a great software. QBO Advanced, however, has upgraded with a service called Priority Circle.