Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Tempo Timesheets

Software per il monitoraggio del tempo Agile per Jira. Progettato per tenere traccia del tempo, produrre dati affidabili per la creazione di report, la fatturazione e la contabilità e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su Tempo Timesheets

Aspetti positivi:

Is a fantastic way to get things organized. Even log our work, control teams, reporting, budgeting.

Aspetti negativi:

Not sure whether this is a jira problem or a tempo problem but it is not an easy workflow. Recording time is often a cumbersome task.

Valutazioni di Tempo Timesheets

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
4,0
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Tempo Timesheets ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 206 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Tempo Timesheets?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (206)

Deborah
Deborah
Senior Systems Analyst
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti

JIRA Cloud TEMPO user

3,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Ilaria
Project leader (Italia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Ottimo per monitorare attività

4,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Utilizzato per il monitoring delle attività di sviluppo, facile da utilizzare e comodo per tracciare il ciclo di vita di un prodotto.

Aspetti negativi:

Poco diffuso e suggerito per le attività di sviluppo.

Carlos David
Carlos David
Senior Software Engineer (Polonia)
Fonte della recensione

Tempo Timesheets helps you planning and auditing your project duration

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've been using Tempo for over 4 years o maybe more. I actually used since I purchased the JIRA Cloud subscription because it is a nice add on.

Aspetti positivi:

Mainly I used integrated with JIRA to measure how much time does it take for the developers to complete the user stories. I also use Timesheet to get the monthly report and from there I manage the billing hours for the developers of our company.

Aspetti negativi:

When you download the report in CSV format, there are some fields that are quite confusing. For example, the logged duration of a task is presented as decimal value insted of using a time format.

Bruce
IT Consultant (USA)

Tempo Timesheets Rocks!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We switched to Jira/Tempo several years ago (from FogBugz) because we needed a development tracking tool with a good time tracking system. We picked Jira Software Cloud first and then selected Tempo Timesheets for time tracking. No regrets with Tempo. Jira has been (and still is) an adventure at times, but Tempo Timesheets has been a solid performer from the start. And it has received significant improvements over time. It's a great choice for my company.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. Integrates well with Jira Software Cloud. Reasonably priced.

Aspetti negativi:

Not big , but due to Jira changes, it now takes an extra click to get to Tempo time entry in a Jira ticket.

Julia
Head of Administration and HR (Lussemburgo)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Updates without considering the users needs

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Honestly, at this point I work with it because I have no other choice. But I am strongly pushing for us to get a different solution. I was fine until the timesheets were taken away and was hoping for improvements through added features

Aspetti positivi:

When I started to work at Kreios 3 years ago, we were already working with Jira/using Tempo Timesheets. We are constantly optimizing our processes and for HR as well as for invoicing I was able to implement standard processes

Aspetti negativi:

The recent update I like least because you just simply removed the "timesheets" feature and replaced it with "my work" which isn't anything but the reports filtered down to a person. So it wasn't a feature added but a major feature taken away. We had to instruct people on what they had to do different, we had to adapt our own accounting software that imports timesheets automattically, time tracking during weeks or months has become harder. I was honestly very upset about that. Another thing I don't like is that export feature isn't flexible enough. Also lines are cut off when there at the end of a page, no matter how you try to do it, if the export is too long. So they're not reliable (Monthly export for payroll)

Jennifer
Director (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Easy Time Management Tool

4,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I love that our team can not only track our overall time and I keep track of team's time management, but we can track billable time with our connect to Jira and report out on how much time our team is spending on project tickets/tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the connection to outlook is glitchy and loses connection

Shaffick
Director (Canada)
Internet, 201-500 dipendenti

Best timesheets tracker ever

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We could not find any systems that are easy to use and could support billable and non-billable type of time entries. Tempo delivered big time and the ease of which you can add time entries, swap them out with other tickets or edit other user's timesheets and update them is simply AMAZING.

Aspetti positivi:

- VERY easy way to add time to your Jira service desk tickets - Very easily set up via the admin panel - Integrates with groups and roles - BEST time plugin I have ever used (across multiple systems) - Price point is GREAT (We use a hosted server setup) - Editing staff timesheets is a breeze...I have never used a system that os so easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

- The budget period is only per month. There is no option to set other time periods, ie qaurterly, yearly etc. (this is a very big one) - Have to set up organizations again. It should integrate with the "Customer" list in jira service desk. (Very minor) - Does not have an option for rounding time to the nearest quarter of an hour (very minor) - Does not provide budget alerts (this is a very big one) - The settings screen can use some love and explanation

Kaiser
VP - Product Management (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Aged well

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our Professional Services thrives on this. When you are looking for the over/under on your portfolio of projects, and need the insights as to when you are approaching capacity, Tempo Timesheets becomes critical for our organization.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and reporting functionality are key drivers for project accounting. Tempo Timesheets is easy enough to use for the daily user, but still sophisticated enough to use for executive views.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing that hasn't been addressed in recent releases.

Matej
Senior full-stack (Cechia)

This enables blind micromanagement

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It is good, maybe a litle heavy weight UI.

Aspetti positivi:

A nice step towards a time-tracking software. I think that today (2019), developers track time, they track it only for purposes of customer invoicing.

Aspetti negativi:

Enables micromanagement. It takes about 15minutes to look for each issue I worked on that day, or multiple mental task-switches during the day. Don't get me wrong... this tool is required in some situations, as mentioned above. I am leaving my company for exactly this reason: I do not want to do mental task-switches... While logging after each task, small tasks become lengthier and I can get as many done in a row, because it is more difficult to move my focus between execution and retrospective reflection. That is why I try to log my time only in the evening, or the next morning. Read about it... it is a horrible thing, what a task switch does to your focus in the long-term.

Josh
Senior Analyst, IT Innovation & PMO (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Project Management Time Tracking Made Simple

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall Tempo has been great. it has simplified the time tracking and time reporting process(es) and made things much easier on management. the implementation and training part of the roll out was simple. the fact that there are more than just a few ways to log time in Tempo is one of the many things that make it great and easy to use. Granted there are ways to improve, i believe it will only get better and better as time goes on.

Aspetti positivi:

What i like most about this software is the ease of use for the over 200 users we have that need to log their hours for work done on projects across our organization. The way we have set things up makes it super simple for users to find the project they worked on, mark certain tasks as favorites so taht they dont have to dig every time they need to log their time, and the reporting features that are available out of the box are great.

Aspetti negativi:

What i like least about the software is the fact that we are not able to manipulate the reports to add custom data without further custom development (e.g. an add-on). what i mean by this? because Tempo Timesheets integrates directly with JIRA Cloud, JIRA has a feature where you can add custom user properties for each user in your organization, however Tempo does not allow the administrator to add those custom user properties to any of the reporting features within Tempo without custom development.

Utente Verificato
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Does most things well

Aspetti positivi:

Integration with Jira. Integration with tickets in Jira. Different views (calendar, task, etc.). Relatively easy to log tasks.

Aspetti negativi:

Can only log hours for the last three weeks. I will sometimes log my work one month at a time, so I need to be able to go back 4 weeks when adding items. This setting cannot be changed and it has been the most frustrating aspect of this tool.

Andrew
Andrew
Chief Operating Officer (USA)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti

Good Option for Existing Atlassian Users

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: While Tempo does provide distinct reporting benefits and ease of use to existing Atlassian (JIRA) customers, improvements could certainly be made to its permissions schemes and pricing model. If you are familiar with JIRA and have the knowledge and patience to properly configure the application, Tempo can be a very useful tool for data reporting and invoicing. If you are looking for a simpler, cheaper means to track time, however, I would recommend exploring alternative options.

Aspetti positivi:

Tempo Timesheets is an effective way to log and manage time entries for existing Atlassian users. The application integrates seamlessly with the JIRA project management platform, allowing users to log time through individual tasks and tickets, which then passes through to Tempo's custom reporting and approval dashboard. The inherent time entry approval process built into Tempo ensures data integrity, as only admin-level users are allowed to approve, reject, and edit submitted entries. The reporting functionality allows users to create custom time reports based on user, project, account, and several other category designations, which is great for organizing and assessing your time data.

Aspetti negativi:

Like most Atlassian products, the permissions scheme in Tempo is both complex and delicate. Familiarity with JIRA user AND project permissions is essential to proper use of the application, as misconfiguration can lead to corrupt or inaccurate data reporting. Tempo also lacks direct integration with popular accounting and CRM software such as QuickBooks, which makes service invoicing a more manual process. There is also no current means to distinguish JIRA users who need access to Tempo from JIRA users who do not, which means you will be charged a monthly service fee for each JIRA user, regardless or whether or not they actively use the application. This results in a higher monthly service fees, which can make Tempo less affordable to some users.

Delivery Manager (Australia)
Servizi di informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Product

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are an IT Services company & Tempo Timesheets is the backbone of our time recording & Client Billing - the team finds it easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to Use - requires minimal training Allows recording of Worked & Billed hours

Aspetti negativi:

Searching for Issues could be better Handling of Billed hours could be better Rates just aren’t useable in our use case

Orazio
AVP Boss Engineers (USA)
Assicurazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

My Tempo Life!

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This allows us to manage the time of our employees and consultants worldwide and is important to be able to use this data to see where we need help and where we have too much help... I am overall a happy 7 year customer! However we expect Tempo to keep being at the forefront of this technology.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is good and simple and very effective, though the server version is different from the cloud version. Simple for end users to understand Good reporting Most times very fast Cost efficient Good customer service Great technical support Data is encrypted

Aspetti negativi:

Not allowing users to submit time cards after three weeks It allowing time Magner’s to be able to approve or reject time cards when viewing a time card after three weeks server version allows this At Times it’s slow and the page shows tempos homepage yet it’s hosted in the cloud we refresh and it works At times it takes a while to resolve issues but you always do resolve them

Blagomir
PM (Bulgaria)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

I like Tempo!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We use Tempo to collect the worklogs of our dev team which are then used to bill our clients.
Also, we use Tempo reports to compare the initial estimation of a ticket to the time that is actually logged.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that timelogs get connected to particular jira issues which is very useful when analyzing them and comparing the logs to the initial estimation. This is something that cannot be done with Toggl and it's the biggest reason we don't use Toggl.

Aspetti negativi:

The old Reports page from Jira server was quicker to use. There were fewer steps that you need to do to see the timesheets and you can very quickly switch between different projects or from a project report to user report. Saying that the newer timesheets page in Jira Cloud is much more powerful.

Marta
Unity Developer (Polonia)
Videogiochi, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Tempo Timesheets is simple and I like this simplicity!

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I like Tempo Timesheets mostly for its simplicity and this tool simply does its job.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the simplicity of UI and functionalities. Tempo Timesheets is a tool that is very intuitive and useful. I like the table layout of the "My Work" tab, which shows exactly my work on certain days. I like using the reports tool to check how many hours I logged in a certain time period and how much time I spent on certain projects. I really like that I can integrate google calendar in to the tempo this is a very useful feature for me.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like the "Search issues" search bar when I log time. It is really hard for me to search certain issues by Jira code, by description because I am assigned to many projects at a time. When I try to search the issue by code, for example, SIG-1, and on our board, we have for example 200 issues, I can't see the SIG-1 anywhere, I see mostly SIG-100 and up. Even if I type the part of the description on which I need to spend time unnecessarily to go to the Jira and search proper issue.

Joel
Director (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 2-10 dipendenti

Defacto standard for timesheets

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I needed to track different methods of time tracking. Hourly billable work, project hours, and blocks of hours. When evaluating other products, the fullness of the integration and simplicity of implementing new features and reporting was important. The interface front and back is polished. In my opinion, Tempo is and should be the defacto time tracking tool. If you're doing any sort of billable work with Atlassian, it almost doesn't make sense to not have Tempo.

Aspetti positivi:

Out of the box it is simple to use. Simple to start, but has a lot of powerful features that can be added as my organization's needs have grown.

Aspetti negativi:

If there were a simple way to link Jira Service Desk Organizations 1-to-1 with a Tempo Account, it would be even better.

Ronny
Ceo (Belgio)

Tempo Review

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Since we have tempo, we have more accurate booking, and E can quickly correct bookings with customers of necessary. With accounts, we simplify the booking to billing.

Aspetti positivi:

Tempo had a number of views to allow you to enter time easily. It integrates nicely with Jira. It does not try to be original, but it is useful. The integration with Google calendar is top. Reports and accounts help us to get an accounting overview.

Aspetti negativi:

The dictionary to search tickets to book on is not good. The base search in Korea is much better. Also, tempo always required filters to select, while not using the existing projects as a filter... Yes I can make a filter for that, but I have other things to do .. :-)

Julian
Julian
CEO (Svizzera)

tempo makes tracking easy

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: tempo suits pretty much the needs of our company to track time

Aspetti positivi:

i like the timetable feature as well as the integration into jira fits our needs

Aspetti negativi:

some features are lacking a smooth user experience. reports could be done better

Al
Lead Developer (Nuova Zelanda)

Great timesheet integration with Atlassian Stack

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Tempo Timesheets allows us to manage both our project progress monitoring and billing in one integrated package. As a developer, being able to enter my time for work without leaving my IDE is fantastic and makes it easy to ensure that real work done converts to jobs being billed.

Aspetti positivi:

* The integration with the Atlassian stack * The reporting * The ease of logging time (via web or even git comments!)

Aspetti negativi:

* It's a reasonable amount of work to set up a new customer * There's no API link into Xero Accounting

Melinda
Manager, Client Services & Operations (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Tempo Saves Hours on Reporting!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I used to spend hours and days compiling ticket hours and tracking down related sub-tasks at the end of a project. It was torture. Jira reports alone never could do what I needed, Tempo was the answer I was looking for. Now it is simple to find hours related to an issue based on the project, epic, specific developer or the entire team. Tempo is both functional and flexible. The unanticipated positive effects of this have been better analysis of projects based on the information from our reports. I thought I'd be happy just having the numbers. I'm finding out it's given us much more insight into the process timeline and choke points. We give better estimates... and that saves time and money. I have been able to identify and alleviate pain points that have made us a better team and deliver a superior product with every iteration. It has really helped to have a great reporting tool. In my opinion, it's the best investment we've made into our project tracking technology suite of tools. I can't imagine using Jira without Tempo - and I hope I never have to!

Aspetti positivi:

Creating re-usable reports is quick and easy! With the click of a button I can get an instant project status update of our team's hours once I have set up a report.

Aspetti negativi:

In the beginning I couldn't seem to get all my tasks into the same report. I think over time that challenge has made me better at using our Jira software so that I am able to create reports more efficiently as I include better information in my original tickets.

Stefanie
Researcher (Nuova Zelanda)
Ricerca, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Tempo Timesheet - great to have!

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Benefits are now that we can keep our time spend on specific projects which helps to estimate if we overspend or underspent on a project. It is great that it interacts with Tempo Planner so that we can now also compared the planned hours to the worked hours. It helps is to keep track of time that needs to be worked on a project.

Aspetti positivi:

That it interacts with Jira, that it is easy to use and that it provides all sorts of reports (user, project issue etc.).

Aspetti negativi:

The calendar view is extremely confusing and I also don't think that the way it interacts with Tempo Planner works very well. So all of us keep ignoring the calendar view.

Guillaume
Project Manager (Francia)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Great but expensive

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Tempo in my company is a step before put the time in the financial tool.
Projects managers checked if time spent in Tempo and in the financial tool are the same.
Without Tempo, checked only in Jira would be too tedious.

Aspetti positivi:

Ergonomics / Nice Goods features : move time / my work /teams. Overall timesheet is convenient ! Good reports to verify quickly

Aspetti negativi:

Expensive for a tools which is use to see "only" time spent. - Can't be use for project management to consolidate Estimate/Remaining and spent. We use EazyBI for that. - Can't verify if a user has 8h each day (for example) if this user work on a project you don't have rights. Perhaps have a line with no details but indicate thats the user spent time on an other project - Can't use "Submit period" feature when a user works on multiple projetcs with mutiple projects managers. A manager should validate only time spent on his project.

Vendel
general manager (Ungheria)

Tempo Timesheets at our company

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are using Tempo in our projects for our customer. It's very important to have a detailed time logging possibility. Tempo integrates well into JIRA Cloud but some of the features (e.g. tracking in the browser and not in the mobile app) are not intuitive enough.

- Good integration into JIRA Cloud. - Existing mobile

Aspetti negativi:

- Reporting feature is not perfect enough. - Usage as a user is not intuitive enough (for the first time)

Marc
Head of Product, Integration & Operations (Germania)
Fonte della recensione

The only time tracking solution for JIRA

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It's a good product and I would really love to see more competition in this space. There is virtually no competition and Tempo doesn't have to innovate and further improve the product. In my perception there won't be further innovation unless there is a new player.

Aspetti positivi:

It's tightly integrated with JIRA and it works.

Aspetti negativi:

It just sucks to review 1500 worklogs for the entire team per month without a bulk edit feature. I have requested this many times, but gave up.

Gal
DevOps manager (Israele)
Stampa, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Tempo as time sheet for SW developers

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Easy time reports for users, easy build-in reports for managers.

Aspetti positivi:

We use Tempo as a timesheet for our SW developers. About 250 developers use it to report time tracking. The most I like with Tempo is the easy option to get reports, from user reports to team reports.

Aspetti negativi:

Upgrade to the Tempo App may not go smooth and lose some features. Need more backward compatibility when upgrading to a new version.