Filtra per:

Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Skyvia Backup

Universal cloud-to-cloud backup and recovery: flexible backup scheduling, backup search and comparison, partial backup restoration

Ulteriori informazioni su Skyvia Backup

Stai visualizzando 12 recensioni

Dan G.
Director of Technology
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 13-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
  • Data della recensione: 24/2/2020

"Easy backup solution for Salesforce"

Commenti: We use Skyvia for automated daily backups of our Salesforce CRM instance. It does that well, the user interface is clean and simple, and their customer support is good.

Vantaggi: Skyvia makes automatic cloud backups easy, at an affordable rate for a small company.

Inconvenienti: Restoring data from a Skyvia backup could be a little more simple.

Hanna K.
Marketer
Marketing e pubblicità, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/2/2020

"Robust cloud backup solution"

Commenti: The aim of using Skyvia Backup was a requirement to keep data safe in the cloud. We use Salesfroce CRM system to manage customer's contacts. So, we needed to be confident that important data cannot be deleted by a particular user or even so, we wanted to have an ability to restore it. Thus, Skyvia Backup helped us to easily copy data into Azure storage from SF account without additional software installation. As we didn't want to backup all data we just filtered fields and chose required objects, it was easy. Every step is clear and all our questions were answered by customer support\documentation. Overall, Skyvia Backup met all our requirements

Vantaggi: The most valuable point for me when choosing Skyvia Backup it's simplicity in use. Backup creation and restore operations take only a few clicks and UI is intuitive. As data is stored in the cloud, I can get access to them at any time only having an Internet connection. Also, I'm confident that all my transferred data is protected as Skyvia keeps backed up data in secure Azure GRS storage in an encrypted form.

Inconvenienti: I think there is only one gap in functionality. Skyvia Backup doesn't provide an opportunity to back up metadata but I hope this feature will be added soon.

Tetyana G.
Head of Sales
Telecomunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/4/2020

"Secure cloud backup"

Commenti: Now I understand I have all data forever, even if it was deleted by a user. Skyvia helped me to back up data from our Dynamics CRM system easily and I don't worry anymore about data security as I know that everything is stored in a cloud and it's safe.

Vantaggi: It works well. You need just to create a Skyvia account - it's free and you'll get an access to the backup tool for testing with 1GB free. Really, there are minimum actions you need to do to start working. Interface is clear for understanding, thus you even shouldn't read documentation. I like that all my troubles were solved: I was searching for a service which could back up and restore data in the cloud with a good price and Skyvia Backup met all requirements.

Inconvenienti: There is nothing to dislike. Great service.

• Data della recensione: 21/4/2020
Lina L.
Chief Marketing Officer
  • Data della recensione: 23/3/2020

"Simple and secure backup"

Commenti: I use Skyvia for backing up data on a daily basis. If necessary, data can be restored just in several clicks. The only feature I'd like to add is the incremental updates, in this case I won't need to buy Professional plan.

Vantaggi: Skyvia Backup is easy to manage. I like that it is hosted in a secure Azure GRS storage, so I don’t need to worry about data security. The end-user data is always safe.

Inconvenienti: The price depends on the amount of data you would like to store, so you need to regularly monitor your current status of the storage.

Myroslav P.
Marketing Manager
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/2/2020

"Salesforce backups + Query"

Commenti: We use it for automated Salesforce backups that we need to store for years because of legal obligations.
We often need to query data for specific purposes - for example when a financial auditor needs a random contract or invoice. What's remarkable - that querying directly in Salesforce may take some time, and querying within Skyvia Backup is lightning fast.

Vantaggi: I like the granularity - I'm allowed to create specific datasets and restore specific records instead of running the full restoration process, as our Salesforce backups are quite large.

Inconvenienti: Not long ago Skyvia team added a possibility to delete multiple backup files manually to free the disk space. That's nice to have, although I'd prefer for old versions of backup to be deleted automatically, as I may not always remember to free the disk space in time. It would be great to be able to schedule the backup deletion as well as we schedule its creation.

Nataliya N.
Top manager
  • Data della recensione: 20/2/2020

"How I use Skyvia to backup Hubspot data"

Commenti: Our Hubspot stores data of the company's sales operations and important information about clients. It's vital for the sales department and for company growth in general. So, to prevent loss of information we need to have an opportunity to backup and restore information that can be deleted by mistake. Skyvia allows us to control the backups of major cloud apps from one place, it's very convenient and safely.

Vantaggi: I'm completely satisfied that I can restore my data from web browser. No more installed software!

Inconvenienti: It can be quite expensive if you need to back up a lot of data as in Skyvia Backup you need to pay for used storage space. The solution is to remove old backups manually.

Maryna N.
SMM Specialist
Software informatici, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/2/2020

"Skyvia Backup for Zoho CRM data"

Commenti: We use Skyvia Backup to run automatic daily backups of our Zoho CRM data. So all I need to do is just periodically login to compare different backup versions by dates to see what's changed or got missing (sometimes happens with our customer support team), and restore some particular record by request.

Vantaggi: I like that I haven't thought about Skyvia Backup since we've scheduled it for our Zoho CRM. It works like a charm, saving our developers and admins several working weeks a year because they do not have to back up data manually.

Inconvenienti: I would like to receive email or push notifications on the successful backup creation, not only on failed ones.

• Data della recensione: 19/2/2020
Helga Z.
CMO
Marketing e pubblicità, 13-50 dipendenti

"ActiveCampaign deals backup"

Commenti: We use Skyvia for ActiveCampaign deals backup. We use AC heavily as our CRM and project management tool.

Vantaggi: I like that I don't have to keep an eye on backing up data once I set everything up, and the interface is very user-friendly.

Inconvenienti: I would love it if Skyvia could also back up our Google Drive and Emails.

Vladimir N.
SEO
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/3/2020

"Back up Salesforce data in the cloud"

Commenti: Besides backup it is really useful that solution allows you to recover lost data. Working with snapshots is quite easy and I like that I can select specific data that I want to restore.

Vantaggi: I had a requirement to protect my business’ critical data. Skyvia Backup eliminated a potential risk of loosing Salesforce data. Now all the data is protected and available for restore.

Inconvenienti: In general everything is okay but it would be great if Skyvia Backup could restore polymorphic relations.

• Data della recensione: 26/3/2020
Russ U.
Head of Growth
Software informatici, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/4/2020

"Fast and reliable backup"

Commenti: The overall experience is great - simple and reliable software.

Vantaggi: We perform a regular weekly backup. We definitely like that Skyvia Backup allows us to see details about previous backups and restore specific data if needed.

Inconvenienti: The software is great but we've faced some problems because of Salesforce restrictions. For example, our SF account contains the 'History' object which is read-only. So this table can be backed up but can't be restored.

• Data della recensione: 6/4/2020
Marina T.
  • Data della recensione: 24/2/2020

"Skyvia Backup for HubSpot"

Commenti: We use Skyvia Backup to backup our HubSpot CRM data. We have a big sales department working with HubSpot, so the threat of accidental data deletion and overwriting is always there. We create backups on weekly basis and the service seems to do the job well

Vantaggi: I like the user interface, and the responsiveness of a support team - all our issues have been resolved in a timely manner

Inconvenienti: Currently it is not possible to automatically delete old backups, so I need to do it manually

Vincent F.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
    Nessuna recensione
  • Data della recensione: 24/2/2020

"Great backup tool for Hubspot CRM"

Vantaggi: Automated daily backup without any problem

Inconvenienti: The interface could be more user friendly