Informazioni su Systeme.io

Piattaforma di marketing multifunzione che consente a chiunque, anche con scarse conoscenze tecniche, di creare funnel di vendita e sistemi di automazione.

Ulteriori informazioni su Systeme.io

Aspetti positivi:

It has everything I need for course creation and it integrates really easily into the email campaignes, funnels and a fantastic website.

Aspetti negativi:

Also, there must be an option to add many courses to a single membership site. But I am not sure about it.

Valutazioni di Systeme.io

Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,9

Lo consiglieresti?

Systeme.io ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 644 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Systeme.io?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (644)

Petra
Petra

Systeme.io switch

4,0 2 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Giuseppe
agente di viaggio (Italia)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, Lavoratore autonomo

ottimo software

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Io lo uso in forma freemium per scoprirne le potenzialità ma credo che entro breve passerò alla versione a pagamento.
E' un ottimo All in One con il quale fare veramente tante cose.

Aspetti positivi:

L'usabilità, io non sono un esperto ma l'uso mi sembra abbastanza facile anche per me.

Aspetti negativi:

Per ora la possibilità di creare pagine internet stand alone (che non siano cioè parte dii un funnel)

Phil
Phil
Owner (UK)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

I Love Systeme

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Great product and great support.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the cost of Systeme. They have taken the model used by some of their competitors and wiped the floor with them. Thank you.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see more landing page templates, as I'm not the most creative person. However, that's just me!

Ross
Owner (Irlanda)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, Lavoratore autonomo

Very happy & impressed with System

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: As a new Self Employed individual, I've learned over the last 6 months that I have so much to do. I am everything and fill every position required, included areas that I'm not skilled in. Systeme.io has actually helped from a digital marketing & website creation point of view. From the knowledge I've built up over the last 6 months, I am confident the other features I've yet to sink my teeth into will be just as easy and effective. I am impressed with the software capabilities and the functionality and I will be a customer for many years to come.

Aspetti positivi:

Huge amount of templates to select from. Easy to set up new funnels albeit after time spent watching/reading tutorials. Domain integration was straight forward. The annual price is so good for what you get especially when you compare the market alternatives. I honestly saved a packet by switching from Kajabi to Systeme with a minimal reduction in features. Their customer service is really good from my experience. Any issues I've had, I've received a detailed email with screenshots and url's for help me docs. Their YouTube channel is also pretty good. Overall, I'm well impressed.

Aspetti negativi:

(i) There really needs to be a System app (IOS/Android/Web). The desktop version on mobile isn't effective. It works, but not a great user experience. (ii) Drop down menus from the options in a header are bog standard options yet atm, there is none in Systeme. (iii) Certain features have tripped me up - but I think it's more of a 'new-user' issues than a platform issue if I'm honest. But that is the same with any new software users try. (iv) Integrations with Canva & Publer would be super.

Christopher
Developer (Giappone)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

Christopher Kokelea

3,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Good

Aspetti positivi:

I liked using the email marketing campaign as well as creating sales funnels.

Aspetti negativi:

Website builder was a little bit basic and limited to some features also the annually pricing.

Brandon
Founder (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

ClickFunnels to Systeme.io

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: SO far amazing. I am a fairly experienced user with ClickFunnels, although I haven't had a profitable business yet, as I'm building up JanusFit, I google searched for 'best marketing funnel software for cheap' and found this blog https://systeme.io/blog/affordable-funnel-builder-software. It does everything that clickfunnels does for free to start out. This allows me to set up and test my funnel and marketing without it costing an arm and a leg before I've been able to generate any revenue. Because of this - once the biz takes off and I start taking in money, I'll be using systeme.io over the long run. So, kudos. Great marketing plan.

Aspetti positivi:

Free intro pricing plan. I was looking for the most cost effective funnel software to build my business and test without paying $97/mo. to ClickFunnels and happened upon systeme.io. I am SO glad I found systeme.io and because of the long term marketing strategy of supporting new entrepreneurs, I'll definitely be using this platform as I start generating revenue for the biz.

Aspetti negativi:

Only thing so far I haven't been able to figure out on my own is that lectures need to be published in order for them to be viewed from the student side. It wasn't obvious they needed to be published. Furthermore, the little green check icon that's beside each lecture makes it look like the lecture is already published and good to go - maybe reverse these so it's a yellow x when there's something wrong as opposed to the green check that needs to be clicked to publish? Just a thought.

Utente Verificato
Founder (Panama)
Media online, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Systeme.io helped reduce my company's starting cost with a solid all-in-one marketing/sales platform

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience has been great and I have gotten great response from support in a decent response time. I feel comfortable that I will be using Systeme.io for some time and if I do move to another platform it may be due to me business growing very large, for example for the community and e-learning aspect.

Aspetti positivi:

The first and obvious pro for Systeme.io is the low cost then we have the all-in-one feature for marketing/sales/funnels. This would make it possible for someone to start their business on a shoe string budget and as they grow they can upgrade to higher plans and apply customizations like using their preferred domain, white labeling. This also removes the possibility of having compatibility issues and reduces the need to do maintenance like updating plugins or applying required optimization. For me my requirements were a blog, ecommerce, funnels, landing pages, email list, online courses so this was welcomed when I realized I could reduce the starting cost for my business.

Aspetti negativi:

If someone does not have background to using blogging/ecommerce, funnels, landing pages and do not understand mass mailing there may be a learning curve. Also if someone tries to compare with other solutions that focus on specific features within Systeme.io's all-in-one system they may see what appears to be a problem but I believe this would just be once preference but have nothing to do with Systeme.io achieving the results.

Eli
Consultant (Colombia)
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great tool to get started with your marketing!

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: My experience so far has been great. The transition from other platforms it's been smooth.

Aspetti positivi:

Compare to other marketing automation tools Systeme it's very easy to understand and get going. The initial approach with the interfase seems quite efficient because you focus on your commercial activities and not too much on the system features.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some features that are still under development which you can live with it. Other than that seems a very promissory tool that will become your Swiss Army tool for your marketing needs.

Ken
Owner (USA)
Graphic Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

A nearly perfect marketing platform

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Systeme.io seems to be a perfect solution for automating my business presence and response on the web. All the features for creating a smooth flow for my customers is important and Systems seems to have it. I look forward to exploring more of the features and options as I become more familiar!

Aspetti positivi:

I have been most happy with the ease of use and "simple" interface. All the elements are labeled and easily recognizable. Though it is simple to navigate, it is also a very robust platform with "all-in-one features that no one else seems to have in this space. The whole set up process was relatively simple with using my own domain and setting up the funnels. I am super happy so far!

Aspetti negativi:

There are some features that I would love to see such as: 1.) when add a column to a page, it would be nice to be able to style each column with borders, background colors etc as opposed to only being able to style the outer row. 2.) The ability to use anchors with buttons. So if I want a button to take me to another particular element on a page. 3.) when using input elements for forms there are standard input options but when you have a custom field, you may want to be able to simply select "text" or "number" or dropdown".

Lori
Owner (USA)
Design, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

If your using other funnel builders your wasting your money

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Systeme IO tops all other funnel builders. Not only the pricing, but the ease of use. And if you need to contact their support, they are absolutely wonderful to work with.

Aspetti positivi:

I absolutely love that it is an all in one platform for web design, funnels, sales, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

That there is no cart feature. I know you can build funnels, but being able to have multiple digital products and people being able to add them to a cart and check out would be so much easier.

Jacqueline
CEO (UK)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

When you can't decide then suddenly the right one comes along...

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Really good experience so far.

Aspetti positivi:

I was looking for something integrated and easy to set up. I don't need a complicated course platform or a difficult-to-set-up funnel. I wanted something I could use out of the box and this is it. But that isn't the best thing. The support for this product is outstanding. I was so confused by all the course software I had looked at that I contacted support to make sure I could do some specifics on Systeme - the replied in less than 3 hours with a comprehensive response - BEFORE I even signed up! Once signed up I was admitted to a Facebook group with all kinds of advice and offers of help. I know I am going to ne happy building and selling my courses with Systeme .

Aspetti negativi:

I would like more course templates but the current ones are just fine.

Richard
CEO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Must-have tool, less expensive but all the features!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Using Systeme for capturing leads, automating email campaigns and managing email lists. So far so good an definitely recommending to others because of the affiliate referrals.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use and was able to setup without even reading the help guides. Only needed support for connecting a custom domain and they were fantastic - quick response, knowledgeable and easily resolved. Overall a great tool and must-have for any online marketer!

Aspetti negativi:

Still learning the tool but nothing missing in the way of features yet.

Steve
Director of Research and Development (USA)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Systeme.io is a game changer for marketing companies

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: It delivers the majority of what I need, in one place at a tremendously low price. Frankly I think they need to charge more to make sure they can scale. It also is tremendously easier to learn than similar solutions. Their customer support has always responded within a few hours (during business hours) or the next morning if it's overnight or the weekend.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Systeme.io is that it includes almost all the core functions needed for online sales and marketing, as well as delivery of online training.

Aspetti negativi:

If possible I would really like the ability to interface with the API for shipping companies and tax calculation companies. It's reasonably straightforward to collect this data real time using zapier. But it would be better if it connected directly the way wordpress/woocommerce does.

Rene
certified weight loss coach (Sudafrica)

Alternative considerate:

Value for money all-in-one marketing/small business automation platform

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Really fantastic and the customer service is really one of theeeeee BEST I have EVER experienced out of anything ever in my life!!! I sent quite a lot of emails the other day and systeme support answered each and every one. THANK YOU!! Always helpful, very prompt, and always polite and professional. PLEASE DON'T EVER CHANGE :) A live chatbox function would be nice but the customer service is so good that I sometimes forget chat functions even exist. A Truly remarkable all-in-one platform with outstanding customer service!

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use and value for your $$, especially for someone that knew nothing about website/funnel building, email marketing etc. However, what I really like most is that most functions are duplicatable within systeme, we have a few peeps on our team and it was easy as 1,2,3 to share funnels and landing pages, and that it is really an all-in-one platform. No need to jump between different service providers for the functionality and marketing of one's small business. The free version is great for someone just starting out when the budget is tight.

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to have a feature where you set the fonts once and it will pull through to all pages as you create them, the same with branding colors. At the moment I need to set the font and brand colors for each and every little thing I design on my site. A website widget that you can add and works like a sticky at the top of one's page that just moves now and again to remind of a sale/discount/or even to subscribe for a freebie etc instead of having to use pop-ups(i find pop-ups to be the most irritating thing ever about any website I visit and sometimes they are so big that it closes the whole mobile screen.

Kernan
Exec Dir (USA)
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Brilliant minimalist web/landing page/blog/email campaign-builder biz platform at an amazing price

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Over the years, I've discovered that page-builders and the components that comprise a website can vary from clunky and infuriating to "okay, I can do this" accomplishable. But like any platform, you've got to immerse yourself in its unique ecology and get used to its info panels and what you can tweak. There's no substitute for this step no matter how "easy" the platform. Systeme's page builder and clustering into "funnels" is so much more doable than most. You come away feeling like the building process was not blocked by somebody's clunky technology.
What was MOST rewarding was working with their customer support. I was assigned a most capable person to handle the migration process from my other platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] kept me informed, laid out the imported pages in such a way that I could clean them up and re-order them, and stayed with it until we did the domain transfer and activated it, making sure that the various buttons and contact forms worked as they needed to. I've never experienced customer service at this level of personalized attention. Truly the gold standard. Given that, plus the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] clear desire to make this a great platform that's accessible by most solo and small-biz entrepreneurs who aren't tech wizards, I'm certainly planning to be a long-term customer.

Aspetti positivi:

What attracted me most were the promise of ease of use and the offer to import my existing messy website and contacts / tags / newsletters / product funnel - as a free one-time service. And Systeme carried through to the final detail on that, keeping me posted on each step of the process. What an immense value! l What I love about it is that I can host my 3 domains (for less than the cost of one on the other platform) and even though I've not built the other two, I can when the time allows; it's got contact and campaign management and a clear system of setting up rules and automation. I anticipate being able to use the learning management platform as well and can easily envision expanding into the evergreen webianr capacity. And all that's offered at tremendous value.

Aspetti negativi:

tag limitation seems low if you have 3 domains and product/service lines for which you need specific tags, e.g. webinar signup, newsletter signup etc. Seems that limit was envisioned for perhaps a single domain. Setting up a contact form was more of a challenge than I believe it ought to be. There are some learning steps that could be greatly facilitated by a step-by-step approach that aren't yet taught in their knowledge-base (but could easily be added).

Kristine
Kristine
Nutritionist (Australia)

Alternative considerate:

Switch to systeme from clickfunnels

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Excellent. The customer service is the reason for my five star review. Being a sole trader, it can be challenging to be in charge of every aspect of my business. Systeme.io migrated all of my funnels and my online course from Clickfunnels at no extra cost. I was in a rush and probably a difficult customer, but they handled me and my business professionally, efficiently, and got me up and running very fast. I have only good things to say about Systeme!

Aspetti positivi:

Systeme has all the features of it's competitors, but it does  so at much better price point. Systeme integrates with my existing email marketing, so while this is a feature they offer,  I didn't have to immediately change. The lead magnet and course hosting options are easy to use and professional looking on the client end. The biggest pro that sets Systeme apart is the customer service. I was concerned  that because they are so much less expensive then Clickfunnels, that I would not have any support. But they migrated all of my funnels AND my online course for me, and it was done quickly with no errors. They have also been very helpful and patients with my questions! I'm not worried about encountering something I don't know how to do because I know I will get assistance. Another strength is the greater variety of  plan options. I found with the previous platform I was using, I was paying for much more than I was using. With Systeme I don't need to upgrade ever, but I can if there is an additional feature I want to use.

Aspetti negativi:

I suppose a con could be that all of the customer support is via email, however as noted above, my experience with this have been fantastic. Within days of joining everything I had hosted elsewere was migrated.

Mark
Owner (Sudafrica)
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Better than the rest for less!

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: My experience has been amazing. I'd tried building a sales funnel on another website builder, but it was clunky, frustrating, and every time I needed another function, I'd have to pay more money. I got everything I needed within systeme.io and more. Their customer support is out of this world too.

Aspetti positivi:

1. So much functionality! 2. Very easy to use! 3. Comprehensive help section to assist with any questions you may have regarding using this product. 3. Excellent customer support! 4. Helpful community on social media.

Aspetti negativi:

Would be helpful to have access to some media (pics, videos, etc.) that are royalty free from within the builder. This is not difficult to overcome with other sites available to provide these resources, but it would be helpful to have access to these from within systeme.io

Jen
Owner, CEO (USA)
Fonte della recensione

The BEST way to get started!

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I've learned so much from joining Systeme.io. The creator, Aurelian, is just the nicest, and he is very approachable. They have a very interactive community on Facebook and he welcomes suggestions to continue to make the software better. His support staff is BAR NONE! Within a few hours my concerns were addressed, and more than once they helped me fix silly errors I had created. Otherwise I haven't needed support staff, because the software does what it's supposed to do. It works great.

Aspetti positivi:

Systeme.io offers an "all-in-one" suite for your internet marketing efforts. Stop trying to "cobble together" your sales funnels, email list, squeeze and sales pages, and thank-you pages. It's all right here in this EXTREMELY easy to use product. I like that it is so simple a "tech caveman" (i.e., anyone like ME) can use it. It allowed me to "get" the flow of a funnel and how it works.

Aspetti negativi:

The only reason I no longer use is because I needed additional features that most people wouldn't. I got a one-time deal on another all-in-one platform that will save me money in the long run. The other one had unlimited funnels, email lists, pages, etc. (But you can get basically all you need to get started from Systeme.io and grow from there at an extremely competitive rate). Systeme.io does not yet feature everything I need, but by everything, I mean vid player, appointment scheduler, payment processor, etc., on top of all the other features. I moved to a platform that has all of that. But for most, Systeme.io is ALL you need to get started! I will remain as an affiliate because I truly believe it is a game-changer for people struggling to get started with internet marketing!

Jeremy
Jeremy
Owner (Canada)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti

Simply the Best Course Funnels

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: I am very impressed with Systeme.io. I tried many other platforms that offer a "free" tier (Thinkific, Teachable, and wildly-overpriced Kajabi), but I was swayed by Systeme.io because it offered a full start-to-finish funnel path for free. Plus the interface is very clean and easy to navigate, and the included templates are a breeze to edit. I found the templates went deeper than the competitors in terms of HTML/CSS editing as well. I am extremely happy and I had no apprehension about upgrading to a paid account. Highly recommend!

Aspetti positivi:

Systeme.io packages a dizzying array of features into an elegant, intuitive package. It's easy to get up and running, and even a novice user should be able to get far along the funnel production line without consulting help. And Systeme.io's customer support is second to none.

Aspetti negativi:

As with all marketing software, some of the nomenclature can be a little confusing ("tags" are "email lists"?), but that is something that can be cleared up by watching the instructional videos. Or support, which has a blindingly fast turnaround time. And even though they give you a single-use of all features for free, you will find yourself needing more when you build a full marketing funnel. I did launch a mini-course with the free tier, but I immediately wanted more automations and actions.

Anna
Founder (Canada)
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo

A Perfect Platform for an Online Therapy Business

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Before I discovered Systeme.io, I felt really sad for other Canadian therapists. It took me 10 years to figure out Wordpress and integrate it with a bunch of other programs. When the pandemic hit, my online speech language therapy website was already a well-oiled machine. I was flooded with referrals. I felt sad because younger therapists need an influx of referrals, whereas I don't. I wanted to teach them, but basing my coaching on Wordpress was doomed to failure because of the complexity. Then I discovered Systeme.io! Now I'm an eager coach.

Aspetti positivi:

Systeme.io is a perfect platform for an online therapy business because the business owner can be in charge without getting overwhelmed by the technology. I'm working on coaching other therapists how to be online entrepreneurs at The Telepractice Way. The tech stack that I'm teaching people to use has Systeme.io as the core piece of software. It replaces tons of other frustrating programs and apps which don't integrate.

Aspetti negativi:

As a Canadian therapist who is coaching other professionals, I think the training vidoes show the HOW, but people who are new to being online entrepreneurs won't understand the WHAT and WHY. They might be able to build with Systeme.io, but not understand the big picture of what is specifically needed for an online therapy business. It is a massively powerful platform, yet it looks simple. It's like giving car keys to a five year old.

Deniz
Consultant | Architect (Turchia)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

I think price plan makes systeme.io unbeatable

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

It's an excellent marketing tool that I think could be the biggest competitor to click funnels if it does enough advertising and marketing work. I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. They'll probably add it soon. They also have amazing customer service. I think the price makes systeme.io unbeatable.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it had a more advanced survey system in it. I mean we have survey features in systeme.io but there is not any chance to custom field for customer writing their own reply. We just able to use ''multible choice'' option in survey features. And my second feedback will be affiliate payment options. Now we have just have paypall and USD Wise but it is not enough for many people. Let me explain why. In Turkey PayPall banned so we cant use it. We can use Wise but If you have USD Wise account, than wise just give you bank account info ''FOR JUST USING INSIDE OF USA'' . When you try to choose bank account for ''Outside of USA'' than Wise gives you this message ''Sorry, you are not yet able to obtain account information to receive international usd transfers.'' If we have chance to choose Wise Euro or Wise GBP than trouble would be solved. Because this currencies able to give you bank account for inside europe and outside europe as well. And we can get affiliate comissions via wise europe.

Buddy
Online Entrepreneur (Canada)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

Are You Kidding Me?

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: My experience with System.io is very positive and going through their videos and developing my skillset has been a pleasant experience. I can see that I will be easily building squeeze, landing, sales pages and email campaigns easily and effectively using this wonderful platform. Thanks, Systeme.io for all you do!

Aspetti positivi:

Having an easy step-by-step system to build a workflow so that you can effectively track and follow each and every one of your campaigns is critical in building an online business for the very first time. Systeme.io gives you all the tools and features to really start and learn to develop the brand of YOU! The platform developed by Systeme.io far exceeds my wildest dreams and expectations...and I have only started. I am ecstatic to say the least, and certainly will recommend this wonderful system to anyone who wants to build their skillset and promote their very own online business.

Aspetti negativi:

I really haven't any negative comments about Systeme.io only because I just purchased the product. One thing that I did immediately notice is that they are developing and making changes to their system in order to make it easier for their users to build their campaigns and workflows.

William
Internet Marketer (Singapore)
Fonte della recensione

At Last! Is This My Dream Platform?

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Enthusiastic to explore the platform fully! I will certainly utilize the Affiliate Management capability and Course Creation function to justify my decision to move over here. Definitely will recommend it to others.

Aspetti positivi:

The creation of Funnel and Landing Pages is so easy and fast. It has all the elements of an All-in-One System and Marketing Tool

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing serious but it will do well if there is a page solely to help beginners to understand more about the necessary setup or setting required at the backend office. Have a video 'walk-through' of all the backend features so that the new user has a clear understanding of what the platform can do (not too brief though). Compared to Katra, Builderall and New Zenler, the learning or instruction in Systeme Platform seems too little for each feature therefore it can really frustrate some users who is not technically competent. It would be great if there are more video instructions for it.

Breann
Coach (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

I come from Kartra-land, too! Seems like a lot of people did.

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: I am very impressed with systeme. I am so glad I found it. I came from an all-in-one platform that really wasn't missing much of anything but was hard to operate and often malfunctioned. I look forward to systeme getting even more intuitive and user-focused, adding new features, and continuing to deliver incredible service. Also, the promo they are doing where they will migrate for free saved me a ton of money- so grateful for this! Thank you!

Aspetti positivi:

The price & all-in-one aspect is what attracted me to use this instead of Kartra. I like that it is simple. I like that it has affiliate opportunities, a marketplace, and great CS so far! I am new!

Aspetti negativi:

It is still missing a few things that would make it TRULY all-in-one, like a calendar and surveys/quizzes for customers in memberships or for potential clients to apply for programs. I currently use Circle for memberships- if systeme integrated some of their features, I'd switch that over too! (i.e. live chats within the membership, more organization features like spaces and groups instead of just topics. Also, the ability to integrate/embed videos & files within posts in the communities.

James
James
Entrepreneur, Agency Owner (Nigeria)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Dude! This platform is top notch!

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It's been great so far with Systeme. The feeling of operating all your marketing process in one single place is amazing.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that I no longer need to worry about Wordpress and zillions of plugins I'll have to install to get the individual features I ned - each costing anything form $50 to $1,000 monthly/yearly. I now get all these features for the price of one in Systeme - how crazy? Well, that's not all. The fact that I no longer have to pay $100 monthly to Getrespone for just email marketing is crazyyyyy too. Thanks Systeme.

Aspetti negativi:

1. Well, I'd say the fact that the Automation Workflow setup page is not too fresh yet. Idk how to explain perfectly but when your workflow is a very long one, it just gets chaotic in that page. It'd be great if the Automation is Getresponse-like. Apart from this, I can't remember any other con right now.

Runy
Owner (Paesi Bassi)

Alternative considerate:

If you are a staring digital course creatorr struggling with all kinds of systems: stop here !!!

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: This is a great system. Easy to use, friendly and very responsive support desk. They really care to answer your questions. I wrote a very long email and got answers back the same day. Other systems take you sometimes days to answer. If you are starting with your digital courses and you don’t want the struggle I had years ago of putting it all together and you don’t want to pay 500+ dollars of software you now know there is another way!!!

Aspetti positivi:

It has it all. I don’t need to put all kinds f systems together, link them and wait untill they break. I can just focus on search engine marketing and traffic and converting leads into customers. Systeme.io takes care of the rest. This for less than 100 dollars. I used to pay 500+ dollars per month for systems alone!! Just unbelievable!!

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, I haven’t found a single thing So far I don’t like. You get easy step by step videos of a nice lady walking you through the system. You can start small and when your business grows you can grow. And Systeme.io doesn’t break your bank and is very very affordable. What else do you need.