Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su ARI

Offre tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno per gestire la tua attività di riparazione auto, dal monitoraggio dello stock e la fatturazione al decodificatore VIN al lettore di targhe.

Ulteriori informazioni su ARI

Aspetti positivi:

ARI was easy to navigate and get to do what I needed to do. I like that its a mobile application and hosted which takes all hosting stress away from the business.

Aspetti negativi:

More of automative collision and refinishing references.

Valutazioni di ARI

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

ARI ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 400 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato ARI?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (400)

justin
justin
Digital Marketer. (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Beni di consumo, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

ARI helps in achieving a very organized workflow.

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Getting the best in workflow organization.The product enables us to achieve a very organized workflow.

Aspetti positivi:

The product is absolutely easy to use particularly even for first timers because they can use it with ease.It helps in achieving a very organized workflow.Very detailed reports on our repair reports and we are able to do repairs on time.

Aspetti negativi:

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about it except for the few application errors that we find in it.

Tiffany
Managing Member (USA)

Overall working well

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, we continue to be impressed with ARI. I am sure there are functions that we are not even using yet. Each day we learn how to maximize the system for our needs. If you have a question, the company is very quick to respond and they provide clear and concise instructions for what you are asking. Data entry is very easy and quick for adding a new customer, then adding associated vehicles as well as transition from an estimate to a job card to an invoice. Invoices email clean so long as you use the app. Avoid the desktop for this. We have several large fleets and we find the information is easy to access to multiple vehicles. You are able to quickly locate prior work as well as inspection reports. We do believe that it would be more efficient if inspections were not separate and could be associated with the vehicle under the customer somehow versus through another icon in the app but it is working as is also. We have not used the diagnostics portion yet because we work on most heavy truck but looking forward to how this may improve diagnostics for light vehicles.

Aspetti positivi:

Because we are a mobile vehicle repair business, we love the functionality of ARI. Job cards can be created while a tech is en route and the tech will have access to the job card before arrival to a job. The tech can then update the job card as necessary. This is a very intuitive and fluid process. We rolled ARI out on cell phones and it is working excellent!

Aspetti negativi:

We are still learning how to utilize the reports functions so that we are not feeling like we have to keep track of revenue, expenses, and taxes elsewhere. There are several reports however there is no single report that will give you all of this at a glance. You are able to export each report which is helpful!

3 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to let you know that you can now attach Inspections to JobCards, just as you've recommended. Working on better reporting!

Mida

Unhappy customer

3,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Not happy, we’ve been complaining about slow software and highly glitchy that has been causing us major errors. We already submitted about 15 complaints. And the last one was multiple invoices are being created under the same number which will cause us so much trouble with our accounting. We hope those issues get taken in consideration or unfortunately we’ll have to look for different software.

Aspetti positivi:

Very difficult to operate. Only pros that it doesn’t automatically delete information entered

Aspetti negativi:

Unlimited Glitches, software is slow. Freezes most of the time.

anno scorso

Hello Mida Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the software. We believe the last update (V10) came with some great speed improvements. As for the Invoice numbers, we believe this may be related to multiple users inputing info at the same time. We continue to monitor for such issues!

Joseph
Fonte della recensione

Great system for small shops not wanting to pay high prices of other brands

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and formatting. My state requires legal notices on every invoice and a lot of other systems don’t allow me to include that. The cost is low compared to the other big name companies.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to add multiple job cards to one invoice. When doing fleet work we may work on 10 different vehicles in the same day for the same customer and it’d be nice to be able to put it all on 1 invoice.

Rab
Owner (Canada)

Simple but powerful app!

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: I have been with these buy from the time they started. I purchased out a full version of it in its younger days seeing its potential so I can confidently say they are doing very well thus far. I am not sponsored by them or anything but if a product is great and simple I am all for it.

Aspetti positivi:

Very user friendly, customer service is great, and they are always updating to meet broader needs of an automotive business.

Aspetti negativi:

Cons cannot be in the vocabulary of an app that is just coming up the game. Functionality is there but needs time to catch up to the big players far as full integration is concerned. It wouldn't be fair to judge the underdog that is trying their best to compete.

Sameer
Owner (Bahrein)

Why i got ARI

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Its a great software that is very important to our work

Aspetti positivi:

Job cards, invoices and pretty much everything

Aspetti negativi:

The fonts size below the icons are too small to read. The icons used can be better and more relevant and they should all be same branding color.

derek
General Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Bang for the Buck!

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I couldn't ask for anything more.

Aspetti positivi:

It is the missing piece of the puzzle that brings all of our shops tools together in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

The platform layout was foreign to me but after spending some time with the system, it is actually very user friendly.

James

On the Right Track

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I am very please with it because now i have a complete way to keep my business updated and running in a professional manner.

Aspetti positivi:

All the different ways to organize your business and professional look it give me. The support is also avery important aspect for me.

Aspetti negativi:

can't really say anything at this point

Carlos
Shop Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Best Software at an affordable price

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Best decision ever for my business, works on every device we throw it on

Aspetti positivi:

Feels like monkey shop without the price

Aspetti negativi:

Logins are weird but nothing that would change my mind

2 settimane fa

Thank you very much for the support and feedback!

Brian
Manager (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Great Software Great Price

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy it was to set up and the vast option for a simple software.

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to see if the work performed gets sent to Carfax. Not sure if it does or if it can but that would be great.

mese scorso

Hello As long as you've agreed with the terms, the work will be sent to CarFax every Friday (for the previous week) Only accurate data from invoices marked as Paid will be approved !

Jason Robert

It works well

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I love Ari. Really easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Air ride has been super easy to invoice customers! That is the best advantage is being able to share through text message or email in the invoice for a customer. Also with the option to pay right in ARI! I also like the option to be able to order parts through my suppliers with parts tech built in, makes it super easy to be a one-stop shop for invoicing including making purchases. I just wish I was away that it automatically applied to markup on parts when invoicing it from parts tech!

Aspetti negativi:

What I like least about ari to get history of a vehicle without clicking on individual invoices to see the history, I wish there was a way to get a breakdown and be able to search for if I did a brake job or an oil change on a customer vehicle that makes it harder to research things and understand what the customer needs. The other thing I don't like is there's no way to create an estimate inside of an invoice for future use. I do mobile auto repair and wouldn't rather send an estimate with what is already invoice out for what is due today and go to create an invoice from that estimate and have to create two separate invoices or estimates at the same time.

anno scorso

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback! We already started working on applying markup to parts purchased through PartsTech. As for vehicle history, pls try this: open the vehicle, scroll down to ARI History and check that section out! It's a breakdown of all services and parts done on that vehicle!

Temple
Co-Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Best of the Best in the industry!

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Amazingly the best product on the market.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple to use and easy to learn. Would recommend.

Aspetti negativi:

None That I can think of cause its a simple program.

11 mesi fa

Thank you very much for your support! We will continue to provide value to our customers!

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato

Head too the top

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: On a day-to-day basis soap the system works excellent I can get a lot of information about the vehicle and working on to make sure that I'm doing the correct repairs all I know an excellent Abby great software

Aspetti positivi:

It's constantly growing two years ago when I started with this company they didn't have the VIN to scan didn't have a lot of things in love features that they have no they're constantly growing and getting better I enjoy working with the software every day me and my customers happy. the price they're unbeatable I've looked into several other companies and I can't come near the price of what they did offer so thanks guys

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally when I go to save a vehicle it saves multiple times I don't know if it's due to my phone service or do to the app but that sometimes gets frustrating then I have to go back in one by one erase all the multiple copies of that vehicle

Owner/Lead Tech (USA)

Great product for.start ups

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: But overall has been a smaller new start-up it's been a very helpful thing to be able to go from handwritten to what you do guys program and be able to look a little more professional

Aspetti positivi:

The amount the amount of actual options that you have available to you in a single location is amazing

Aspetti negativi:

The Diagnostics you could use to have choices of more donegal's other than the one or two that is implemented in there at the moment because it's not clear fide it just says the best one to use it does not say the only one the fact that too many steps in the process to be able to create an invoice from start to finish to be a little easier to navigate not a big fan of outside parties such as QuickBooks and stuff like that to be able to do the accounting / bill pay that y'all offers too many other steps to be able to make it easier on the consumer be easier way down corporate on me I like the fact that you guys offer that but to go about it there's no where are you guys you guys don't explain that you know Pearson ditional fee from a different company and I just not a big fan of that

3 anni fa

We have simplified the Invoice creation process slightly and worked on app's stability. Let us know if you'd like us to do anything else!

Nicholas
Fonte della recensione

Invoicing for the small guy!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Loved this application. It helped startup and run my invoicing for 2 years now.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to navigate and keep updates with customers over the time the vehicle is in the shop. This gives the customer a general time and less back and forth.

Aspetti negativi:

No labor times. I would like to have vehicle labor times for each VIN matched vehicle to the invoice.

Danny
Operations Manager (USA)

Good Product

5,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Great

Aspetti positivi:

It's very user friendly and my staff can use the program without problem

Aspetti negativi:

Needs a better labor guide payment program

12 mesi fa

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We'll look into expanding our labor guides offering!

Jamie

J and M Auto

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, the program is great! It has a few areas I'd change, but that's not that much compared to the rest if the program itself. It's very easy to use and easy to learn. I have recommended this program to others already.

Aspetti positivi:

There's a lot that I love about the program. The value is great, it's very easy to learn and to use on most areas, and it's very easy for customers to view their invoices and pay them online.

Aspetti negativi:

The online booking for appointments is not the best. The job cards are a bit difficult to understand and work, causing us to use invoices and estimates only. If we SMS a customer on the system itself then we cannot retrieve messages back from them unless the message our personal numbers.

Santiago

Alternative considerate:

Great software for the price.

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great experience, hoping to soon integrate CAR FAX so i can start reporting to them. I truly love this product, has saved me a ton of time.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use of this software to make a RO, estimate, and invoice is great. The appointment set up and website is also great and my customers love it. I also like all the integration features as well as electronic invoicing and estimates that can be approved by customer through their phones. It is a great management program for the price.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I feel should be added is for the technician to be able to add to the 3 Cs "CAUSE and CORRECTION". I have to manually edit the RO in order to add the tech notes from the notes into the Cause and then the Correction. Would be nice for the technician to be able to type this in on his own rather than me making the adjustments.

Jason
Shop owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

You don’t know what you’re missing!!!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My monthly taxes to the state, my customer counts, my monthly income before and after expenses, etc.

Aspetti positivi:

This entire program is fantastic. All of the added features are always surprising and welcoming. Whoever put this together either has shop experience or consulted with someone with great shop experience. It’s simple accurate and easy to use. I wouldn’t run my shop without it. I’m going into my third year with it.

Aspetti negativi:

I don’t like how you have to go back and change the outgoing mileage to a higher number. What I mean is the outgoing mileage comes up as the previous mileage from the vehicles earlier visit.

Thomas
Shop Owner (USA)

The best Automotive Repair software for the money

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The software has made several fantastic improvements over the past few years. When you compare the features and ease of use and low monthly price you simply can't find a more comprehensive program. Other automotive shop management programs are well over $100b more per month.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to learn a lot of features that are all included at no extra cost. I've tried them all and for the money this is the best software available .

Aspetti negativi:

In the past it was missing a labor guide. Although the recent update included options to use Mitchell labor guide a great addition to the software

Fonte della recensione

Great software for my shop

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It's been great. Better pricing and the ability to switch between Android and PC is awesome

Aspetti positivi:

This is a great alternative to other options. It does everything that Mitchell did for shop management

Aspetti negativi:

As of right now there's no way to add a set (shop supplies/hazmat) fee on new invoices.. Other software has this where is auto generated to a new order

Bradly

ARI Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Business problem solved is closing invoices digitally. Paper and pen was how I did it before. Double the work.

Aspetti positivi:

Mobility was the decision maker. With hotspot work orders and time tracking is important. With inventory, parts can be added. This is a powerful app. but I am not using all the features to its potential.

Aspetti negativi:

The least I like about this app. is certain times it locks up or long delays. I close and open the app to solve this problem. If it wasn't saved, you will have to input again.

Helio

Ari Review

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Appreciate that you guys listen to your clients for adding different options to make the invoice work for shops. s

Aspetti negativi:

The issue that I have is the response time when I'm using the app if freezes at times and then when you trying to go back it makes me want to start over. if on a client extimate portion. i click on one estimate. thne relized it wrong estimate i click back it goe back to all client list. rather then going to client estiamte list.

Taylor
Fonte della recensione

Loved the app but lost my life time membership

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Scanning vin. Pulling up specs off the car. A available 60point inspection sheet. Time management. Etc

Aspetti positivi:

I loved how i could use all the functions and they all apply to what we do. Unfortunately. I did loose my lifetime membership so been using on the free mode. But still love the app

Aspetti negativi:

Need to be able to add employees and have all there databases linked to main one so we are all upto date. Prices would be on all users screens. And be able to limit functions based on level of the employee

Credit Officer (Kenya)
Servizi bancari, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Auto Repair Made Easier thanks to ARI

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

The tool offers a broad features and it is also easy to use and interesting to interact with. The customer support team is also there to help you once you are stuck

Aspetti negativi:

No dislike so far as a ifeel the tool offers more than advertised