Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Gmail

Soluzione basata sul cloud che consente alle aziende di inviare, ricevere, organizzare, tradurre e pianificare le e-mail con diversi account utente.

Ulteriori informazioni su Gmail

Stai visualizzando 4.773 recensioni

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/6/2021

"Having a fully functional gmail account is like having your own personal assistant"

Commenti: My overall experience with Gmail has been truly wonderful. Without gmail's full range of options and functions, I would most likely be spending an additional 1 or 2 hours every day finishing my administrative duties. It has therefore been like having my own personal administrative assistant.

Vantaggi: My favorite from the long list of features I love about this software are the filtering and sorting options available. One of my roles as systems administrator has my inbox flooded with upwards of 100 mails daily -- with most not requiring any response or action on my part. But the ones that needed my response kept getting lost in the vast jungle of messages. After I discovered the full range of sorting and filtering options available, we were able to develop a very effective system that always kept the most important messages separated at the top from the remaining ones not requiring any action.

Inconvenienti: The process of sending mails via google groups can be vastly improved and made much more user friendly. I also think the hangouts feature can see better integration with other messenger and direct messaging software that are probably more commonly used.

• Data della recensione: 11/6/2021
Qamar A.
Marketing Specialist
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/6/2021

"Gmail is a tremendous tool for email management"

Commenti: It's a fabulous journey of my profession that I am enjoying with Gmail's exceptional services. It's a wonderful experience to be a part of this astonishing software, making my professional career more contented. I recommend this software to everyone.

Vantaggi: I have been using Gmail for more than five years, and it's a matter of satisfaction for me to review this amazing tool, which always made email management easier for me. Moreover, its integration with other Microsoft tools is awesome, which makes my time management too easy. There is no need to have a hard copy backup for my official emails, as Gmail provides this facility to create folders to classify your incoming emails. Its management is easy and user-friendly. It's a complete package of essential features, which everyone requires for official interaction.
Moreover, Gmail has a very comprehensive user guideline procedure that enables users to sort out the issues they don't understand. It works fast and does not slow down your device's speed. It's a better decision to have a Gmail account for individual and official commitments.

Inconvenienti: Getting too many promotional emails and advertisement is annoying for me as it always divert my attention away from my office commitments. I am happy with the rest of all Gmail features.

• Data della recensione: 26/6/2021
Anamta F.
Student
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 27/6/2021

"Gmail, a name to Connect."

Commenti: I love to use Gmail because of its features and friendly environment.

Vantaggi: Gmail is the most useful software I found when I entered university and in my professional life. It is a way to connect professionally with people. There are other communication devices but the most professional is Gmail. Above simple connections, it is a way to connect with unknown peoples for the sake of promotions as usually when we log in to the website we get a confirmation mail on Gmail and other notifications are sent to our Gmail id to let us know the changes around the world. It has so many features. It enables us to send even heavy files which can not be sent directly because of file size. One key benefit that Gmail provides is its large storage space which enables you to store as much data as you can. There is no need to delete previous emails to accommodate new mails. It provides around 25 GB of space which is more than enough. Another thing is as it is linked with the internet so you can access it anywhere just you need is an internet connection and a device to log in and you can easily check, end, receive emails irrespective of the place where you are. You can track your mails either the recipient has read them or not as we do in WhatsApp and Facebook. Also, it gives you access to change the setting according to your desire it could be privacy, security, or even you can increase or decrease the time of undo which I found very relative to me and I tweaked the settings according to my desires.

Inconvenienti: As Gmail has been used by millions of people so now it's difficult to get your desired user name. You have to select the closest matched username of your desire which is available but it does not make any mess, one can go with the provided username as the work does not depend upon the username, and when we look for some exciting features so we have to sacrifice something but in return, we are getting exciting features of Gmail so good to go.

• Data della recensione: 27/6/2021
Shahryar K.
Gmail
Servizi ambientali, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/7/2021

"Gmail. The trendsetter."

Commenti: Gmail is an excellent E-mail platfrom that I've been using as my primary email service from many years. It is easy to send and receive emails and organize them in it.

Vantaggi: Gmail is an excellent email service and is consistently evolving with time. It has a very pleasent and user-friendly interface and allows you to easily compose and read emails. Its basic free version offers quite a good amount of storage space for E-mails and attachments. Your gmail id is used to operate a lot of Google applications and hence offers a high degree of accessibility and integration. As it also works with Google contacts, you readily get your contacts in the email client. Apart from the basic web version, it has dedicated Email app available for all smartphone platforms. You can easily edit and rename folders and labels in it to sort your mails of interest together. Apart from that, your google docs, sheets, drive etc files syncs to your Gmail, that you can access from anywhere just by logging in to your Gmail account.

Inconvenienti: Though it do not have any major flaws, but the one thing that some times prove to be very annoying is that attaching a single attachment file exceeding 30 MBs limit in size is not allowed in it.

• Data della recensione: 28/7/2021
Majeed mohammed D.
Field Manager
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/7/2021

"Effective communication made easy"

Commenti: I rely on Gmail for about 90% of all my official communications. Synchronization across multiple devices and ease of use on mobile devices means that I never have to lose any productivity when I am away from the office or my PC. And the great array of Google products I am able to access directly via Gmail reduces my workflow interruptions to the barest minimum.

Vantaggi: The best part of using Gmail is that it serves as the easiest and most practical conduit to the bulk of other really amazing and complementary google products and services. Beyond making email communication very easy, integration with Google calendar means that I can easily feed invitations directly from my inbox unto my calendar, strike up follow-up conversations with email contacts in Google Chat, or save email file attachments directly to my Google Drive, etc.

Inconvenienti: On mobile devices, the newest update makes it a bit more difficult to easily detect unopened emails from opened ones. The font bolding is a bit less profound now and can present a challenge to the visually challenged.

• Data della recensione: 29/7/2021
Sheikh sakib ishrak S.
Associate Software Engineer
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/4/2021

"Reliable email service"

Commenti: For a google workspace user, Gmail can be the best fit for the email service of choice. But also in general, Gmail has been the most reliable widely used email service and is packed with all basic functionalities.

Vantaggi: The spam protection works well. Attachments are scanned for security reasons, which takes away some worries. Free users will have enough cloud storage for the basic needs. Gmail has proper integration with all other google and workspace products. Together they allow a high degree of productivity and fluid transition among each other.

Inconvenienti: Mobile client lacks many features, including saved digital signatures, themes, auto custom response, and shortcuts. Desktop clients for all platforms would be appreciated. Customer support is subpar. Continuous replies in a mail thread can sometimes look messy. Email categorizing system can be improved.

• Data della recensione: 26/4/2021
Pallima P.
Freelance Artist
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 20/4/2021

"Pros & Cons of Gmail"

Commenti: Overall my experience with Gmail is great. It's a very time-saving communication tool.

Vantaggi: It is one of the most simple email program. I am using this from my student life to my corporate life, and still, now I am having a great time using Gmail to do my work and sync some of my data together in one account. Since the categories of mails are divided so I don't have to look for every advertisement email. This is also a very useful tool to communicate with other people while keeping the previous transaction and chat record. It helps me a lot to communicate with my customers and sending them a quick reply. Easy to use from laptop and mobile both.

Inconvenienti: Gmail need to upgrade and widen their free online storage limit. The account delete option from mobile should need to be upgraded. I couldn't delete my mail account from my mobile phone without any trace. After deleting the account it still shows my inbox emails. The hardest thing to use in this application is to change the mail settings. Sometimes Gmail caught important mails as spam as a result I had to face a hard time finding specific emails.

• Data della recensione: 20/4/2021
Kristie K.
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/5/2021

"Best Platform for Email Usage"

Commenti: Overall, gmail has been my favorite form of software to use to send and receive email messages. I like using gmail because it is free and helps me store a lot of information all at once. The Google drive feature is great because I don’t have to worry about my files getting depleted on a flash drive. I can always go back to my Google drive to retrieve files that weren’t able to be stored properly.

Vantaggi: I like using gmail because it keeps my information protected. I was introduced to gmail in college at NC State and I was told that it was free to use. At the time, yahoo was the main form of email but gmail was a better fit for me. I can send messages easily and the email is sent back if I email the wrong user. I can choose my username and attach files. If the files are too large then I have an option to do Google drive. Google drive is another feature I use a lot and like from the software.

Inconvenienti: I don’t like the spam messages I get. Gmail sometimes think my important emails are spam because they don’t look appropriate. It sometimes keeps me from seeing the important mail from the non important mail. I don’t like when my Google drive space is almost used up and I’m given another message to upgrade my storage.

• Data della recensione: 3/5/2021
Nabila B.
Human Resources Manager
Gestione degli investimenti, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/5/2021

"Gmail is my primary platform for managing email"

Commenti: Gmail has facilitated my communication with my bank, work prospects, and college scholarship opportunities. This has been my primary point of touch in my professional life. Without it, I just couldn't work.

Vantaggi: Gmail has been a tremendous support to me. I've been using this kind of email ever since the beginning of my internship, and I've never looked back. The format is simple to use, and customer service is quick to respond and helpful. The software is simple, easy and intuitive to use, with several solutions to satisfy a wide range of collaboration requirements. Many other organizations have Gmail as well, but contact shouldn't have to be "tricked" to work with anyone. I highly recommend this email platform.

Inconvenienti: While this is a fantastic forum, I wish there was a way to add message updates to specific emails that I consider essential. I'm not too fond of the fact that so many valuable emails end up in the spam folder. Some functionality is at the company's discretion as to whether or not they can continue to sell them, whether you want them or not. As a result of the lack of data protection, you'll be bombarded with advertising email that are specifically targeted at you.

• Data della recensione: 17/5/2021
Nadir S.
College House Dean
Istruzione superiore, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/6/2021

"Best Web-Based Email Client"

Commenti: I have loved Gmail overall. It is well-integrated into the Google collaboration suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.). The service has excellent security features, great spam detection, and is free to use, as long as you are willing to see some fairly non-obtrusive ads.

Vantaggi: The best feature of Gmail is undoubtedly the search. Google-powered search results inside your inbox add a ton of value. I use Gmail for personal use, used it as a student, and have purchased it for our family's non-profit. My current employer uses Outlook and O365. If you want to look for anything - an attachment, an email with a particular subject, you are all set in Gmail. In Outlook - good luck finding anything. And it will give you the garbage results after a significant wait.
Gmail can also keep you organized if you allow integration with Google's assistant and other services (calendar, meet, voice, etc).

Inconvenienti: This is not really a con, but it's not Gmail's strength: the service is not meant for use offline. You can add it to Outlook, but you'll lose most of it's online features. Online, you don't get things like mail-merge, or... as it may be obvious, offline access to your messages. I am almost always online, and my recent messages are downloaded to the mobile client.

• Data della recensione: 1/6/2021
Mohammed S.
Field Manager
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/7/2021

"the new analytics features have informed and transformed our communication habits"

Commenti: Gmail has worked very well for me, both in my personal communications and professional. The way it easily integrates with my google maps and calendar make scheduling appointments and sending out location and task details with my field agents very easy. And even though I don't use the chat feature often, it works excellently every time I have the need for it.

Vantaggi: My favorite feature has been the analytics and reports component. During our online and email survey periods, this feature feeds us with all the data we need to shuffle our contact agents and ensure that the most productive ones are kept active. The sentence auto-complete and suggestion feature also improves our efficiency and output rates considerably for communications with clients making similar queries.

Inconvenienti: The 'settings' icon for your gmail when it's open can be merged with that of the general google account 'settings'. I usually get confused by which one is meant for which component. Also, the menu needs to be better optimized for easier access to certain prominent elements that are currently collapsed under other more general categories.

• Data della recensione: 1/7/2021
Christopher W.
Creative Director
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/4/2021

"No other alternatives for our business"

Commenti: We didn't really want to use Gmail but there are very few alternatives for our business. We use Google Workspace for our company so unfortunately we are king of stuck with Gmail rather than choosing it ourselves. This is mainly due to the fact we we already pay for Gmail storage.

Vantaggi: Integrating our customised business email addresses into Gmail is probably the most useful feature Gmail provides.

Inconvenienti: From the start of using Gmail for our business email addresses we constantly get a "something is wrong" alert on our accounts. Formatting doesn't work when cut and pasting other fonts or colours, and the general experience of Gmail is, well, clunky, if that's the word. While it offers lots of custom features it is hard to find out how to use them as the support is just a Google Forum, therefore spending far too long trying to find the right answer. Finally the limit to file size attachments is frustrating. As a media company I send large attachments and after surpassing the 25mb limit a link is then provided to the other remailing attachments. I'm then going back and reducing file sizes as it doesn't look professional in my opinion.

Mark senyo A.
Head of Department
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/6/2021

"makes you twice more efficient at communication, and tracking important updates"

Commenti: Gmail has helped me a whole lot. With it's integration with google calendar, I am able to keep a tab on important events and quickly send out mails if I need to. This has been particularly helpful in overseeing timelines with my teams.

Vantaggi: I like that it has a lot of varied options for customizing my inbox and the appearance or order of my inbox. From choosing which emails should appear at the top to the options for categorizing emails, gmail's custom options help make me and my team very efficient. When it comes to specific features, the conversation view has been one of my favorite ones. Allowing me to easily read through and catch up on updates I might have missed while I was away.

Inconvenienti: The very efficient integration across Google's other services can be inconvenient. Sometimes, when I sign visit youtube and Google Search Engine website with my official work gmail account open, it automatically logs me in on the work account and saves my querries and web history under it; which can be problematic. I would prefer if I were prompted when i visit these other affiliated websites to choose which of my accounts I wanted to access it under.

• Data della recensione: 28/6/2021
Selena D.
Server/Bartender/assistant manager
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Data della recensione: 9/1/2021

"Gmail works for me"

Commenti: I use my Gmail account to make phone calls, send and receive emails and attachment I love it. I never miss an email. I am completely confident that when I send my emails or attachments that they will be received immediately. I love the Hangout option that is available with Gmail, I use that often as well. My overall experience has been a good one with Gmail and I don't plan on using any other email apps in the near future. Gmail is the easiest app to use for communicating and grouping chats and emails. It is easy to forward attachments as well.

Vantaggi: Gmail is so easy to use. I love the extra features that Yahoo does not offer, like phone calls and hangout.
When I finally discovered Gmail I deleted my Yahoo account. I like all the extra features on my Gmail account. I like the Hangout the most. I I use it for group video chats mostly for work. I have never had a delay or problem with the video chat. I even like it better than the Zoom app. Overall Gmail is the best email option for me. I check my email at least once a day and I use Hangout at least once a week. For that reason I encourage people to use Gmail for the opportunity for free communication. There is another advantage for Gmail which has helped me greatly. Gmail saves your information so it makes it easier to change cell phones, so very helpful.

Inconvenienti: I feel there are no cons with Gmail. At least not for me. I have been using it for over 5 years and have not even found a glitch. The way it is set up is much sleeker and neater than the Yahoo in witch I was using over 8 years. I do not really have any complaints I am a huge fan of Gmail. I did have to try multiple time to create my user name so I ended up using a suggested user name, it took me a while to get accustom to that so that is my one complaint about Gmail. As I stated before I have been using Gmail for years and haven't had any problems with it. I use my Gmail account daily so I haven't had to dealing with the disadvantage that people see if your Gmail is not as active, it will be shut down on you.

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Data della recensione: 9/1/2021
Mariassunta pia A.
HR SPECIALIS
Risorse umane, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/5/2021

"Ottimo!"

Commenti: Gmail mi sento di consigliarlo a chiunque.
Ottima scelta!

Vantaggi: Gmail è un ottimo servizio che mi permette di gestire in modo rapido e semplice le mie mail.
Anche l'app è molto comoda e facile da utilizzare.

Inconvenienti: Grafica poco interessante.
Mi piacerebbe vedere più colore.
Inoltre si potrebbero implementare le emoticons

• Data della recensione: 6/5/2021
Nicola S.
Libero Professionista
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 17/4/2021

"Una mail intramontabile"

Commenti: Negli anni ho sempre avuto mail su questo software e al momento non ce ne sono altri che possono tenergli testa

Vantaggi: Software per mail storico e che negli anni ha aumentato le funzioni e la semplicità d'utilizzo, suddivisione delle cartelle ottima e ottimo riconoscimento delle mail spam

Inconvenienti: Mai trovato inconvenienti, ho trovato una mail semplice e che non mi ha mai dato problemi né di utilizzo è di sicurezza

• Data della recensione: 17/4/2021
Pietro V.
OPERAIO
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/4/2021

"SERVIZIO CONSIGLIATISSIMO"

Commenti: con gmail ho risolto tutti i problemi di ricezione delle mail anche grazie all'applicazione che mi permette di ricevere mail anche in mobilità.

Vantaggi: Servizio mail eccellente, non ci sono mai disservizi e interruzioni. Davvero un servizio gratuito ben organizzato

Inconvenienti: Il software non ha bisogno di miglioramenti urgenti in quanto è stato creato in modo eccellente, non ho riscontrato incovenienti.

• Data della recensione: 6/4/2021
Maurizio R.
general manager
Prodotti chimici, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
  • Data della recensione: 19/5/2021

"Gmail suite"

Commenti: Permette di integrare perfettamente i collegamenti interni all'azienda offrendo una suite di lavoro completa e flessibile.

Vantaggi: Facilità di utilizzo e integrazione del gruppo di lavoro spazio di archiviazione sufficiente alla gestione completa delle mail.

Inconvenienti: Non riscontro fattori negativi al momento poichè la suite è utilizzata con soddisfazione e facilità da tutti i componenti aziendali

• Data della recensione: 19/5/2021
Luca G.
Consulente
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/4/2021

"Ottimo strumento per gestire le email"

Commenti: Gmail ci ha permesso di gestire l'invio mail a livello aziendale sia interno che esterno

Vantaggi: Gmail è molto facile da usare, lo strumento è anche arricchito dalle varie funzionalità di google, è sempre in costante aggiornamento

Inconvenienti: Non ho riscontrato principali inconvenienti da risolvere, il programma mi sembra ottimo così come è

Daniele C.
Entrepreneur
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 4/3/2021

"Perfetta"

Commenti: In generale lo consiglio a tutti, sopratutto nella sua app per iPhone che è fatta realmente bene

Vantaggi: Mi piace molto il poter suddividere la posta in schede per tenere sempre organizzato il tutto, con anche la possibilità di creare delle cartelle per catalogare le email

Inconvenienti: Vorrei poter avere le ricevute di lettura delle email già di default, senza invece passare sempre per applicazioni terze parti che molte volte sono piene di bug

• Data della recensione: 4/3/2021
Simona D.
Consulente applicativo
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2021

"Recensione Gmail"

Commenti: Utilizzo quotidianamente gmail sia nell'ambito privato che aziendale, senza problemi, mai un disservizio.

Vantaggi: Ottimo servizio per gestire le mail da diversi dispositivi, senza problemi di sincronizzazione. Comodo e facile da utilizzare.

Inconvenienti: manca la notifica di lettura che invece è presente ad esempio su Outlook. Qualche miglioramento grafico non sarebbe male.

• Data della recensione: 23/7/2021
Marco D.
Consulenza manageriale, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/4/2021

"Seggerimenti sul prodotto"

Commenti: Servirebbe un migliore auto arrangiamento della pagina automatico quando viene fatto lo zoom.
Aumentare il numero di font disponibili per scrivere.
Aumentare le funzionalità di scrittura avvicinandolo ad un editor di testo più completo

Vantaggi: Tool ormai sempre più universale per la gestione mail anche perché collegato a tutti gli altri strumenti aziendali di lavoro come calendario o meets. Comodo nel suo complesso, ordinato e di semplice utilizzo.
Si può integrare con software esterni per condivisione mail o recupero informazioni

Inconvenienti: Capita a volte quando viene utilizzato da desktop che allo zoom della pagina i pulsanti delle mail per invio/inoltro scompaiano dal desktop e bisogna spostarsi con il mouse per vederli.

• Data della recensione: 13/4/2021
Manuel M.
Account
Servizi ai consumatori, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/3/2021

"Risorsa necessaria"

Vantaggi: La potenza e versatilità della piattaforma aiuta gli utenti nel proprio lavoro quotidiano

Inconvenienti: Sarebbe necessario aggiungere il flag ‘urgente’ alle mail

• Data della recensione: 25/3/2021
Sergio B.
Responsabile sviluppo
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/4/2021

"È il fiore all’occhiello della suite Google"

Commenti: La mia esperienza è positiva, da diversi hanno è il mio programma più utilizzato nell’arco della giornata.

Vantaggi: Ha le caratteristiche tipiche di un prodotto Google: essenziale, minimale, funzionale, potrebbe essere migliorato in funzionalità, ma forse perderebbe le sue peculiarità.

Inconvenienti: L’aspetto grafico non è certo il suo punto di forza, ma nella sequenza delle priorità non è certo un punto focale.

• Data della recensione: 15/4/2021
Luca S.
Imprenditore
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 20/5/2020

"Semplicemente perfetta"

Vantaggi: Casella email gratuita, potentissima, piena di addons utilissimi, veloce e multipiattaforma. Possibilità di leggere altre caselle sfruttando la potenza e la versatilità dell'interfaccia Gmail.

Inconvenienti: La notifica di lettura è soltanto disponibile tramite add-on a pagamento, mentre ad esempio su outlook è presente.

• Data della recensione: 20/5/2020