Informazioni su Shopify POS

Creato per la vendita al dettaglio, Shopify POS riunisce le tue vendite, lo stock, i clienti e molto altro nei negozi fisici e online.

Ulteriori informazioni su Shopify POS

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it wouldve just converted that information directly from the website but it did not. Which was a bit frustrating.

Valutazioni di Shopify POS

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Shopify POS ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 100 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Shopify POS?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (100)

Owner (Costa Rica)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

Shopify POS - a good entry-level POS system for small businesses

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, my experience with Shopfiy POS has been very positive and I would highly recommend the product.

Aspetti positivi:

Shopify POS was quick and easy to set up and use. Having already set up my ecommerce store in Shopify, it was a simple matter of installing the Shopify POS on my iPhone and start selling. The direct links between my store and pos for products, customers, and orders make management very streamlined. The free version (POS Lite) is full featured and meets most of the needs of my small business.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish that I was able to add at least one additional staff role using the Shopify POS Lite version. I am not willing to upgrade to Pro for $89 per month just to add this feature. It would be nice if Shopify offered a mid-tier subscription... something around $30 per month.

Stephanie
Inventory Manager (Canada)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Shopify POS is easy to use and great for places with distinct items

Aspetti positivi:

When using it to process payments, it's intuitive to use. Simply use the search bar to search product name or SKU and relevant products with photos comes up. It's best used for products with few variants or with detailed variants. In our cafe, it allows baristas to show all customizations of drinks right on the receipt which increases efficiency in our store. We can also adjust what tax applies on each order or product in the order, and can create discounts on the spot. Also, it offers a 'quick sale' function which allows the staff member to add a product without going to the back end of the system. Additionally, customers can be added to the order meaning that our stored customer information can be added once the customer is ready for checkout. This is particularly useful when some customers have credits on their accounts, or have tax-free status.

Aspetti negativi:

While searching, even if the whole SKU is put in, Shopify POS (in its tile view) will only show the product, not the variant within it. Also, it doesn't show the SKU unless you press and hold the product image. This can be time-consuming and can sometimes lead to staff accidentally selecting the wrong product, despite knowing the exact SKU of the product they were looking for. Also, if our wifi ever disconnects in the store, the POS on the ipads is rendered useless. There should be some way of temporarily logging orders placed while offline then uploading them to the system. And since the latest update, it takes about 4 steps to let a customer pay once the order has been input if they are paying with debit/credit since we use external terminals.

Heather
Company Director (UK)
Produzione di alimenti, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Shopify POS in a food business

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Shopify POS is a vital part of our business. We have now built 3 websites using Shopify and integrated POS with them all. Our operation is now far more streamlined through different methods of sale and we can target different customer groups a lot easier.

Aspetti positivi:

How easy it is to manage inventory and how well it works with my online store.

Aspetti negativi:

The cost is a little more expensive than what’s out there so I wish electronic payments were a little cheaper

Patent Draftsman (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Shopify is by far the best shopping cart I've every used, and the POS is no exception.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It's constantly saving us money. With Shopify POS we don't have to spend anything extra for the POS support that connects into our existing shopping cart.

Aspetti positivi:

VALUE. Shopify allowed us to have a free developer account to test and work through our hesitations before paying a penny for the cart. The POS system comes with the cart for free, it works flawlessly on any apple device, I haven't tried the android offering, but I'm sure it's great as well. The account comes with multiple logins for managing employees with specified permissions for keeping eyes and fingers out of places they shouldn't be. And to top it all off it has a fantastic API connection that allows us to connect it to our Fishbowl Inventory Management system, which brings in the orders from both cart and POS and sorts the inventory out, handles the shipping with shipstation, posts back tracking and fulfills the orders in shopify and all the while capturing all the financial data in QB. I could seriously fire multiple employees for all the time and work this automation is doing for me.

Aspetti negativi:

If I had to complain it would be that there are some things you can't customize that you might be able to with one of the self hosted carts such as magento, woocommerce, or even magento 2.

Maile
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

Mostly good

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Despite the minor flaws, I still use Shopify POS because it is the easiest POS solution for my business. The pricing is fine as well.

Aspetti positivi:

The Shopify POS is linked to my product list, which makes it easy to select which product(s) shoppers are buying.

Aspetti negativi:

It was hard to set a temporary sales tax. I live in Oregon where we don't have a sales tax, but sometimes travel to other states for conventions or shows. While at the show I need a way to set a location-based temporary sales tax and at the same time allow my online customers to check out without any sales tax. That was surprisingly hard to do last time I used Shopify POS. It's possible the problem has been fixed by now... I haven't used it since before the pandemic started.

marquita
owner/operator (USA)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Shopify POS has definitely benefited my online live sales

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: I have been using Shopify POS for sometime, I've added other software and payment systems but I doubt that we will completely walk away from Shopify POS.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I am able to create and scan barcodes versus entering prices and descriptions when customers make a purchase, its more efficient and I can keep track of what I have, sold and sale items. It's really great!

Aspetti negativi:

They are a couple of pricing plans you can choose from (monthly rates) but there are still some charges you will incur; like fees for on line sales and in-person sales.

Samuel
Co Founder (USA)

Great for Multi-Channel Retail Businesses

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I suggest that all the ecommerce companies I advise use Shopify to build their sites. Shopify is a natural extension of this into the brick and mortar/pop-up shop world. Shopify POS automatically integrates with your Ecommerce inventory levels, analytics, and more — making it a no-brainer for businesses already using the shopify platform.

Aspetti positivi:

The shopify POS is extremely easy to use and train in employees on. It may not be as powerful as some stores require, but as an ecommerce business that runs the occasional popup shop, it has more than enough features for what we need. I like how well it integrates into the systems we already are running.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no major complaints. The hardware accessories can be a bit buggy, but there's always an easy workaround.

Utente Verificato
Sales Team Member (Canada)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti

Amazing POS solution for Shopify store owners

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall experience is very satisfactory and does all the things that we have expected out of a POS system. I would definitely recommend it to someone who has an online Shopify store and a retail store to sync the data and leverage the power of Shopify in analytics, order management, and inventory management with multiple locations

Aspetti positivi:

The most important feature of this product is it syncs the retail store orders with your online store and keeps the order management easy. It also takes care of payment processing and sales reports. We can use multi-location in Shopify to differentiate the inventory between the online store and the retail store.

Aspetti negativi:

I have remembered that there were some issues/limitations on the Shopify side when it came to refunding some of the orders and we can't find the order by the customer name, in such scenarios, It could have been better when the customer don't have their credit card or email with them

Kaden
Kaden
Business Owner (USA)

Revolutionized My Business

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Awesome. They’ve changed our business to one that was making $500 a month to one that has quadrupled in size in just a year.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been so impressed with everything that Shopify offers. Their reporting, different integrations, website building, all of it is so impressive.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about Shopify. I’ve been very impressed with them from the beginning.

Kelly
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Not a fan of the app update

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The old POS app was very easy to use, but with the update I am thinking of switching to Square. I reached out customer service about the possibly of reverting to the old app; they respond quickly which is great, but unfortunately we are stuck with the new app which I do not think will work for our business.

Aspetti positivi:

Shopify makes it easy to add and edit products to your library. It's great that it tracks inventory and can easily see sales and customer data.

Aspetti negativi:

I have been using shopify pos for almost 2 years and am very disappointed with the recent upgrade. We use the pos app for farmers markets and oftentimes don't have great internet. With the new update, we cannot even get into the app without great internet. Additionally, there is a new password feature that is used to get into the app. It was not very intuitive to figure out how to turn this off and caused some problems with our staff. The new layout is not very user friendly as I find myself having to do several extra steps to complete a sale than I used to.

Jared
Jared
Founder (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Selling with Shopify POS

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I really wish you using the software however it also offers somebody just starting their eCommerce business flexibility because you can be online and offline simultaneously. Implementation costs of website and also point-of-sale system is negligible if you have high demand for your products.

Aspetti positivi:

It's really seamless on how the customer is notified with shipments, product back orders and also inventory so that they can make an informed decision at point of sale.

Aspetti negativi:

There's always an issue with applications in that you would need to go to the main website to pull certain order shipments and tracking sales reports beyond 3 months.

Dan
Director of Auxiliary Services (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Incredible versatility at a very reasonable cost

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Shopify POS makes selling items in-person a total breeze. Barcodes can be scanned with the iPad's camera, and integrating either Shopify payments or third-party credit card systems are very easy. Plus, receipts can be printed, e-mailed, or texted

Aspetti positivi:

The ease with which one can customize the buttons (discounts, etc.), product selection, adding multiple products to an order, the ease with which one can accept payment methods (cash, cc, or third party payment), and the ability to take the system anywhere where there is an internet connection (i.e. mobile).

Aspetti negativi:

The fact that you cannot use any bluetooth hand scanner with the system (there's only one and it's very expensive).

Jessica
manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

love centralizing my POS and website together!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: got us more sales!~

Aspetti positivi:

I was using square as my POS for a long time and it worked fine for years I had zero complaints but something better came along shopify POS ... the reason i decided to switch over (again i had 0 issue w square i loved it) is because my website runs on shopify so its alot nicer to be able to ring customers up and tie it to my website i can then add them to my email list , aesthetically it looks nicer esp on the customers end, i can literally sell items from my website on the go! love it! helps me track what i sell more of, which makes my job easier! the fees are decent.

Aspetti negativi:

I did sign up for this when it first came out so I had to "wait" a few weeks before it got to me, which was not a big deal but really was the only con . no complaints as of yet

Brenda
manager (USA)

Easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

I like that Shopify POS is integrated with our Shopify website. If we sell something in store, it deducts it from our inventory online, which is very convenient. I don't have to worry about inventory being off.

Aspetti negativi:

The thing I like the least about Shopify POS is that when I issue store credit to a customer, there is no way in the system to know who the store credit was issued to in the future. In other words, you have to keep track of it yourself.

Jessi
Director of Marketing and Operations (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It works okay but not great

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It does the job, but I think Square is overall better.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it integrates with Shopify. The card readers are high quality. The app interface is okay.

Aspetti negativi:

The app is different on iPad versus iPhone. The iPad version is way better, but we do mostly outdoor events, so we use phones and it's a bummer.

Utente Verificato
Producer / Marketing Manager (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Shopify POS - Far from a POS

4,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Very easy to use and effective. Orders, sales, payments, it all works great.

Aspetti positivi:

This is such an easy software to use on iphone and ipad. We have never had an issue with this app or the devices that connect to it. Very user friendly. My father even has no trouble.

Aspetti negativi:

It hasn't failed us yet so I don't have much to complain about. I like all of the Shopify products.

Scotty
Scotty
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Shopify's POS Software makes our in-person events happen

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with the POS software has been extremely positive. I have only had issues when I've brought the POS Hardware into the equation with faulty and unreliable bluetooth pairing.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about the software is the ability to use it in a few different ways. During an event, I can use the search feature to add the actual product to the shopping cart for better inventory keeping, or I can do a "quick sale" and just enter the total amount for custom orders. I really like the flexibility there.

Aspetti negativi:

The pairing of the software and the hardware (credit card reader, in this case) is spotty at best. There are a lot of times that we have to manually enter CC information because we can't get the bluetooth pairing to work correctly. Would love a physical "docking" ability as a failsafe.

Jonathan
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Needs some work to become a full featured POS system

Aspetti positivi:

Relatively easy to set up with recommended hardware for not a ton of money. Runs off an iPad and supports multiple users and cash management. Isn't like a lot of the antiquated POS systems out there

Aspetti negativi:

Checkout flow can be slow which is difficult when there is a long line. Wish it were better at handling exchanges and returns. Would require us to go to the web version of Shopify to get full access to order controls.

Daniel
Head of Marketing (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Fantastic POS Software

Aspetti positivi:

I love how this software is completely integrated with our Shopify e-com store. This allows me to sell my products at different pop-up events throughout the year. If I didn't have this, I'd be worried about trying to keep track of transactions, keep cash on hand, etc... This makes life easy and simple

Aspetti negativi:

This sin't really a con, but I get worried sometimes that the internet might conk out on my phone. You can't process transactions unless you have a signal, so you're dependent on a good connection. I've been able to work through everything so far, but it is a little scary when it takes a couple of seconds to process a customer's transactions.

Lorie
Boutique owner (USA)

4 year user

Commenti: I have loved using Shopify pos

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, that it can be set up on an iPad, wireless scanner capabilities. Easily to do phone orders. Syncs with website

Aspetti negativi:

Returns can tend to be difficult at times due to the new update. Sometimes I only want to do store credit but it will give me an option to put it on their credit card only so we have to manually figure it out. The old version was much better in my opinion.

Marketing Manager (USA)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Quick, easy, professional ecommerce presence

Aspetti positivi:

I work everyday in Shopify and it makes the checkout process for our customers easy peazy. Less pain points and a fast, digestiable checkout process for all. Whether it be creating products, collections, modifying our blogs or more, it makes our lives easier to have a fantastic software to work with.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish we could schedule the rotating banner. This would make life so much easier than having to create and publish the night before or minutes before our launches. Also, make the box in the PAGES expandable rather than the fixed size.

Jessica
CEO (USA)

Great POS system for businesses

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall this is very convenient to use and i love how it integrates directly with shopify!

Aspetti positivi:

It seamlessly integrates with Shopify making it very convenient to view my transactions whenever i make sales outside of shopify.

Aspetti negativi:

I had some instances when using card processor sometimes it doesn't want to accept payments and i would have to enter the order in manually

Willoughby
Manager (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Awesome service for POS

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Using Shopify POS has made a huge impact overall in our business and customer relations. We can keep much better records and communication with both clients and customers. This makes the service well worth the price and a dire necessity to any business! Try it for one month and you’ll never use another POS system again.

Aspetti positivi:

Perfect system for POS! The seamless way of operating make this service a breeze to work with. As an admin you have free range to adjust your stock and service ms and much more! This ability to customize the POS system is my favorite part about Shopify.

Aspetti negativi:

You are limited in the free trial to what you can test. It is worth purchasing the service because without buying in, you cannot customize your system.

Lidia
Marketing Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Option for Our Business

Aspetti positivi:

Shopify POS is our main POS system for a large retail space. Easy to use and train all staff. Easy to integrate with other systems.

Aspetti negativi:

The Shopify shop is a bit too templated as well as the products. Need quite a few extensions to modify and customize products.

Utente Verificato
National Account Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

We use Shopify for eCommerce sales. Some sales are placed via phone that we enter through Shopify.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Ease of use, communication about accounts is so easy, works great with our accounting software and marketing automation. Shopify has made the CSR team much more effective.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use - we used to have magento and it was not easy to use at all. Shopify is simple to place all orders and we love the notes section. The notes allow our CSR team to communicate effectively and efficiently regarding accounts.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, we have not found anything that we don't like yet. We also use the marketing automation for our customers which is a great tool.