Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su NOLA

Piattaforma multifunzione per telecomunicazioni e CRM che offre una soluzione omnicanale per semplificare la comunicazione e la pianificazione delle vendite e delle operazioni (Sales and Operations Planning, S&OP) per qualsiasi impresa.

Ulteriori informazioni su NOLA

Paesi

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato NOLA?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (4)

Roger M.
Co-Owner (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

All in One platform

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: All I can say is you must try this to see how your business can change.

Aspetti positivi:

I love NOLA we can email, SMS, dial and voice drop, and more all in one platform. The ease of use and my collectors love it in 33 years NEVER have I used such a product that has all in one product. I can do more with less $ and the pricing has blown my prior platform to shame. I was shy trying it until we used it and then the income changed almost instantly. The collectors love it the most because it's easy for them to use and text and email debtors. You got to try this!

Aspetti negativi:

No downside whatsoever. I have no downside to this product.

Jordan S.
Owner (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Revolutionary

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Highly recommend

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of uploading accounts and the integration with the excel files from simplicity. Can upload a campaign in under 10 minutes.

Aspetti negativi:

Although changes were made about the progress of the campaign. I still have trouble understanding how much of it is left.

Utente Verificato
Consultant (India)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Most affordable software which help your business to grow

4 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it is a most affordable software so you can use it for small business as well because it has all the function which required like call recording , call monitoring and so on.

Aspetti positivi:

With the help of this software you can monitor call , record it and analyze it and also use it for future reference. This software is best for service industry and BPO/KPO . This software is cloud base but you can also use it on any desktop (Linux, Mac etc).This software is affordable and easy to use with 24*7 technical assistance on phone , email.

Aspetti negativi:

We can't access it on phone so if they launch mobile version as well so I think it will become perfect.

James g H.
Ceo (USA)
Mezzi di comunicazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

The best for the market

5 anno scorso

Commenti: My experience has been great it’s a great software and can’t wait to see the future of it

Aspetti positivi:

This platform is very easy to use and I like that I can upload CVS contacts and everything is placed in its right format it’s been very easy for me to contact clients and customers.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to video conference