Informazioni su Resly

Soluzione multifunzione di gestione delle proprietà basata sul cloud per proprietà con diritti di gestione in Australia. Fornisce un PMS portatile e stabile.

Ulteriori informazioni su Resly

5,0
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Resly ha una valutazione complessiva di 5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 12 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (12)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Paesi

Paesi

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Resly?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (12)

Kirsten B.

Alternative considerate:

The only choice

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Pure joy, I don't give 5* ratings to software lightly. So many things have been considered and applied thoughtfully rather than piecemeal like other software, and they all remain true to the overall design. It's been a pleasure working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who are repsponsive and open to suggestions and I can see many of the suggestions being implemented already.
The migration process was easy enough but I think a cheat sheet with what needs to be checked or brought in manually and in what order would help. There was still quite a bit to do to get the system fully setup even though it was functional and online within a few hours and there were things I didn't realise until after I did my first EOM.
I would love to see communication with housekeepers/handmen via an app, ability for guests to checkin and sign off electronically (So important with Covid) and maybe an owners portal to access their own reports.
But overall I LOVE it!

Aspetti positivi:

Love love love that it is true cloud build and design so I can access it from any browser anywhere. Love that I can have mulitple screens open at once. It is sleek and easy to navigate. Most features are intuitive but when I need help the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fast and helpful. Love the idea of the dashboard now I am used to using it. Love that I can text guests and use templates for emails (although the editor needs a little work still :)

Aspetti negativi:

All features are there but some need a bit of tewaking to improve efficiency: Calendar - I find it hard to use as it is. Needs more status colours and can't see and letters of the name for 1N bookings; Entering new Direct Bkg not efficient - Need to be able to enter no. of nights from start date rather than start and end date, Guest linkage/lookup not efficient (we need to see any comments about the gust before we confirmt he bkg and in Mooloolaba we REALLY need a blacklist feature); Need ability to enter deposit required amt and manage deposit due date and amount (and link this to calendar status); Need extra info to display next to price (Eg. Rate per night, Discount applied to std rate plan (I have lots more ideas for this)) Inability to change room types and status :( I need to do this often due to owners discretion but it deters me given I have to get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to do it for me; Printing and Emailing - there are just too many clicks to be able to print anything. There must be an engine that allows printing in one click with a default printer setup. Need this for receipts, invoices and Checkin Form/letter Sort Order - this appears to be all over the shop. Pls look at display order of charges, agents, rate plans etc. Just make it alphabetical would be easier Housekkeeping - Still missing display of checkin/out status and ability to show back to backs/set priority (otherwise I love it) CHarges - need to change chrgs before C/O Promotions - not able to do promos like stay 5 pay 3

Wayne A.

Alternative considerate:

Highly Recomended

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: They have supported us throughout the whole transition from our old system to Resly. The set-up was basically all done by them and they needed very little help from my end. The system is very intuitive and easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

The support we have received this far has been second to none. I like how it is cloud based and I can use it anywhere. It is an all in one system which just makes sense. Very simple to use which reduces my stress.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con is that I didn't move sooner!

Lyn N.
Owner (Australia)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, Lavoratore autonomo

EASY TO USE AND PORTABLE

Commenti: Great support - readily available

Aspetti positivi:

No longer stuck to a desktop based program. Easily accessed as long as there is wifi

Aspetti negativi:

Whilst there are FAQ's it would be helpful to have a user manual. That said support is easily accessible

Marion S.
Owner Management Rights (Australia)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Best program ever!

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Such an easy take over, amazing support, lovely team to work with, highly recommend to everyone

Aspetti positivi:

This product is so easy to use, intuitive and simple. Love the support we receive, and constant updates. Amazing team. Has made my life so much easier.

Aspetti negativi:

That the calendar goes back to full calendar when working on it.

Sue H.
Management (Australia)

RESLY - TICKS ALL THE BOXES

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: AMAZING!!! Always available to answer a question. Never palmed off to someone else or waiting for a call back.

Aspetti positivi:

The product and the amazing support from the team made the decision to take on board simple and stress free. The program is user friendly & an easy transition from the old outdated system were were previously using. Being a true cloud based program I can see what is happening from any where in the world on a day by day / hour by hour basis. There is zero stress for relievers - 1 button and EOM is done.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing to dislike. It offers everything I require to run my business efficiently.

Naomi A.
Fonte della recensione

I never thought switching systems could be so easy

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The guys made this transition so easy. I am a person who struggles with change but this program is a dream to work with. I like that the guys sit and explain everything in easy to understand step by step manner. The one advise from the guys that made so much sense is. " Ask yourself what are you trying to do, then click on the tab that relates and all else follows logically". It is practical, intuitive and logical with absolutely no clutter or useless tabs.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very user friendly. it is definitely cloud ( not just pretending to be).

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing at all it is brilliant, easy to use.

Andrea R.
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Couldn't be happier

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Thanks for taking the leap to create and develop Resly, it’s the answer to my prayers.

Aspetti positivi:

I had very little hesitation moving to Resly, and I am now sleeping better and enjoying Management Rights so much more, confident in the fact that the system works! Resly is intuitive and very simple to use. My offsite apartments are perfectly catered for and the best part for me is being able to view Resly anywhere – on my desktop, tablet, phone and even my smart Refrigerator! I can be anywhere in the world and keep my finger on the pulse. Not to mention the support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are awesome. They have always responded quickly and consistently, no matter how dumb the question they have fixed all my issues with enthusiasm and respect. They are constantly updating features that make Resly unequivocally the best product on the market.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing I can think of, it ticks all the boxes

Gerhard L.
Director (Australia)

Changing Over

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Had a very good experience so far, the team at Resly was very responsive especially during change over period in difficult circumstances.

Aspetti positivi:

Cloud Based mean I can get away from the desk, respond to changes quicker and spend more time on the guests.

Aspetti negativi:

Lacks a few merge field options. Bit pricey.

Paul H.
Fonte della recensione

The PMS kid on the block

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It streamlines our current operation. It is cloud based, so no longer waiting for the computer. I prefer Apple over a PC, so now I can use on the 2 computers we have, rather than buying another.

Aspetti positivi:

The system is easy to use, and it just makes sense. The support is second to none.The are a couple of guys giving it a go, and have done a fantastic job. They are happy to take suggestions on board, and implement these changes often immediatley.Highly recommend.

Aspetti negativi:

None as of yet. When there is a problem, you contact support, and any changes are made.

Maryann S.

Resly Review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are extremely satisfied with Resly, the ease of operation and the support is excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use of the system and being able to discuss options/changes direct with the developer

Aspetti negativi:

The features that were missing from the system are being updated by the developers and we are extremely happy with their attention to detail.

Mandy L.
Relief/Reception (Australia)

Easy to navigate

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent for the Accommodation industry, easily compares to other Trust Account Software on the market.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the interface, it's easy to understand and navigate. Having multiple windows open assists in time efficiency, and the option to use the program on any laptop or computer is a big plus.

Aspetti negativi:

Getting used to the number of pop-ups for printing.

Ann G.
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Commenti: Excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

Found that Resly is very easy to follow with excellent back up

Aspetti negativi:

At the moment there is nothing that I least like about Resly