Informazioni su Coastr

Coastr è un fornitore di tecnologia che rivoluziona il mercato del noleggio auto, con il suo ecosistema connesso basato su IA e IoT.

Ulteriori informazioni su Coastr

5,0
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Coastr ha una valutazione complessiva di 5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 7 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (7)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Paesi

Paesi

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Coastr?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (7)

Kully C.
Manager (UK)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 2-10 dipendenti

Coastr Review

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Have to say its been a pleasure to work with them, they listen well and always deliver above what is expected.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that they have thought about making it easy to use but have all feature the features other leading rental software platforms.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't say there are any as they always take on and feedback and suggestion and implement in a short time.

7 mesi fa

Thanks so much Kully, we really appreciate this.

Redwanul U.
Director (UK)
Settore automobilistico, Lavoratore autonomo

Coastr review

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My aim is to go contactless/digital and with Coastr I think this will be possible. They know what they are doing and what is required in the rental industry.

Aspetti positivi:

The product is easy to implement into my day to day business. The fact all of my day to day softwares such as billing, vehicle tracking & inventory is all in one software which reduces my cost and run the business knowing I am only dealing with one company who is providing all of these services for a small fee.

Aspetti negativi:

As I am a mobile company I may not have my desktop with me at all times and may need to process a booking from my mobile app which I believe they will be implementing this year.

Alternative considerate: Prohire

Perché scegliere Coastr: Mocheck only creates a rental agreement & damage form and does not do what’s required from a traditional rental office.

anno scorso

Thank you Redwanul, really appreciate it!

Richard F.
MD (UK)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Superb

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The customer support simply cannot be faulted. Great people.

Aspetti positivi:

It gives you instant access and availability of fleet.

Aspetti negativi:

Takes time to set up but is fine once all the hard work of initial input is done.

anno scorso

Thank you so much Richard. We appreciate your feedback and will strive to speed up the setup process.

Charles L.
owner (UK)

Loch garage

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: It has made van bookings more professional, and aftersales have been excellent with help and advice only a phone call away.

Aspetti positivi:

Time saving and all the information that can be collected and accessed with ease is priceless.

Aspetti negativi:

In the app when booking back in there is no reference to the miles out and miles back in , would be good if you could have this set up to take payment for excess mileage directly on the app and print receipt .

10 mesi fa

Thanks Charles, really appreciate it. We have listened to your feedback and the feature will be available to you in two weeks time.

Mohammed G.
Director (UK)

Review

Aspetti positivi:

The wholes system is very easy to use and I would definitely recommend this system to other rental firms. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the sales executive is very helpful and will go out of his way to help you so very happy with the service

Aspetti negativi:

Everything is very good I do not have an negative feedback

anno scorso

Thanks for the kind words Mohammed, really appreciate it.

Carol B.
National Franchise Manager (UK)
Settore automobilistico, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Carol Baldwin - Herd Hire

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Supportive, professional in all departments I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Staff takes time to understand our needs and offers solutions at no additional cost.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Great functionalities. Level of support from the team whilst trialling and the commitment they provide to ensure the software is tailored to your business needs.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing to dislike. I feel Coastr have identified pitfalls from competitors software to offer a slick system that is always evolving in new technology.

anno scorso

Thanks for your kind words Carol

Bamila B.
Operations manager (UK)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Great app

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This software helps our team with admin and gets our bookings done efficiently:

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing at the moment the software is expanding

anno scorso

Thanks you Bamila, really appreciate it.