Informazioni su Quizizz

Interactive learning platform for creating quizzes, polls & presentations that can be accessed by participants anywhere, on any device.

Ulteriori informazioni su Quizizz

Aspetti positivi:

Can create different question kits and add images to questions at no extra cost. Can play live with a full class of students 27.

Aspetti negativi:

I can not think of anything I don't like yet...my kids hate the power ups.

Valutazioni di Quizizz

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Quizizz ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 439 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Quizizz?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (439)

Cristina
Teacher (Italia)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Gamification della lezione

Commenti: estremamente positiva

Aspetti positivi:

E' un software molto versatile e piace molto ai miei alunni.

Aspetti negativi:

Niente, è tutto molto user friendly.........................................................................................

Jessica
Jessica
Director of Curriculum (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Effective and Engaging Review and Training Tool Online

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

I love how Quizizz allows users to search through a large bank of already-made questions. I also enjoy using Quizizz's "Homework" feature for Asynchronous learning and staff development. I often use Quizizz for ice-breakers and staff "get to know you" activities during professional development days.

Aspetti negativi:

I dislike how some once-free features are now premium only. For instance, I cannot schedule a homework game far in advance. I must wait until the day or two before the game's time frame to create the game and share out the game link. I also have to put an end date on my games since I do not have a premium account.

Samantha Louise
Student (Filippine)
E-learning, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Teachers Must Use Quizizz!

5,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Quizizz is great because I can give students a quiz easily and in an enjoyable way.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Quizizz is the competitive spirit it gives to the students because it shows timely results to the students, indicating their points and their position on the leaderboard.

Aspetti negativi:

What I least like about Quizizz is the feedback mechanism because it only flashes briefly when it's done live.

Lauren
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Quiziz fun way to assess

3,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Assessment platform for students good review.

Aspetti positivi:

My students can work at their own pace. I can easily create my own quiz and answers and add photos and it will generate a game code.

Aspetti negativi:

So many categories to choose from may not necessarily been on grade level you need.

Utente Verificato
Junior Software Engineer (India)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

A good gamified quiz platform for more fun and engagement

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Quizizz is designed to be learner centric to motivate students. There are also some prepared quizzes publicly available to use directly which is a good feature.

Aspetti positivi:

Quizizz is very easy for creating and conducting online quizzes. They have a clean and clutter free website. The basic account plan gives pretty good functionalities to create and publish multiple choice or open ended quizzes. The quiz question types are also customizable. The magic part comes when we conduct a quiz. The whole process is gamified to engage students and bring more interaction. Students gets rewards, power-ups etc like in an arcade game. On the quiz creator side, the real-time progress can be monitored. As the platform is mostly designed to be for academic purpose (apart from workplaces for employee and customer engagement), the admin gets a clear insight into the student data. An analytics is generated based on the student performance. Additionally, it can be integrated with existing LMS (Learning Management System) of schools and universities. Popular learning management platforms like Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology etc. can also be integrated with Quizizz.

Aspetti negativi:

Quizizz questions are highly customizable but a lot of options can sometimes confuse users.

Educator (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Quizizz for Fun Engagement

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, I love using Quizizz. I have used it as a high school teacher, and as a graduate student to engage peers and employees of the university. It works for a wide audience for reviewing content in a fun way!

Aspetti positivi:

The delivery of questions through gamification is what I like most about this software. If I want to review content with my students in a fun way, I think of Quizizz and Kahoot!. Students can become tired of just one, so I alternate them, and they enjoy both. I also like that Quizizz can be used live and asynchronously. The asynchronous feature makes it unique.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the software had a way to adapt new backgrounds (colors and fonts) and sounds. The fact that there is not many options for this within the program is what I like least about the software.

Educator (Nigeria)
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Quizizz

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Very useful for formative assessment.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very easy to select resources and make them unique for the desired purposes.

Aspetti negativi:

Using it to teach is not as great as for formative assessment.

corina
business owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

excellent for review or testing

Commenti: great.no complaints

Aspetti positivi:

easy to use. employees love it. great for review or testing

Aspetti negativi:

nothing. love it all. no complaints,just great software

Omima
Arabic B HOD (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Enjoy with Quizizz

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to shared with students live or assignments.

Aspetti negativi:

We can use many time free,prepare nice presentation lesson including with quiz.

Joshua
Artist (Australia)
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti

Quizizz = Fire

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Back in year 10 and 11 I used to get quizizz's from my teacher and I found it as a fun and engaging way to test my knowledge. I would always try to get first place on the leader board no matter how mamy times I had to retake the Quiz. It helped with my understanding of biology which was good

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything that I really disliked actually. It has a pretty clean look and is quite simple to use!

Data Scientist (Colombia)
Biotecnologie, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Quizizz, a great platform for engaging and encouraging people with tests!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Impressed by its usefulness every time

Aspetti positivi:

It is convenient, easy to use, and effective.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes there are some features you'd like to have free, however, this is totally normal as the main app's functionality is free!

Joshua

Exciting Tool for Learning

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: All I have to do is mention Quizizz and my students light up and become laser focused. My students see it as a game, but I know that it is a fun, useful tool for assessing students existing knowledge or what they have learned throughout the unit. Making games is relatively easy, but finding usable games that others have made make this an invaluable tool.

Aspetti positivi:

Not only does Quizizz allow for some interesting and exciting learning and assessment, but it does it while being relevant and approachable. Taking the tried-and-true approach to gamifying learning, Quizizz takes the "earn points for quick, correct answers" idea and makes it entertaining by letting players earn power-ups and see fun memes. When I use Quizizz, my students stay engaged and focused, which allows for me to see what they know and have learned all while allowing students to have fun and be competitive. Another absolutely wonderful feature is the asynchronous play. I can generate a link that I can post somewhere or send to someone, and that player can play the game anywhere anytime. A great tool for distance learning as well!

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't much I dislike, but one of the more challenging tasks when using Quizizz is finding a high-quality "game" to play. Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly grateful for the ability to quickly search from countless pre-made games by other users, but it would be nice if there was a vetting system to finding games made by professionals, such as certified users or even just adults. If I have time, it's not a problem to quickly preview the game to see how well it is made (such as its grammar, focus, etc.), but if I want to quickly find a game to play at a moment's notice, I get irritated by having to filter through so many games that look as if they were made by younger students. Still, this is a minor irritation at worst.

Susan
Science Teacher (USA)
Gestione formativa, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Quizizz - a MUST have for teachers of advanced subjects!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This program saved me as a new teacher! Extensive question banks on all regular subjects, but also pre-AP and AP subjects! With diagrams, charts, graphs, images - and I can copy and use them all!
I used to do all of my tests Public, and it was a bit of a thrill to see my questions popping up on other teacher's tests. But I had to stop that, because the kids figured out how to access Public quizzes, and with one click had all the answers!
So now I do my quizzes Private, and use Google search for the extensive question base. Which is still amazing.

Aspetti positivi:

Quizizz has a huge test bank of questions for almost any topic. I have found questions from quantum mechanics to iso linear equations to orthographic sketching to CRISPR. It used to be searchable internally, but that functionality has disappeared. However, it is all still searchable through Google. When students take Quizizz as a test, the questions and even the answers are scrambled - makes it hard to cheat! Quizizz Live is fun for my students, who are very competitive. Whenever I introduce a new topic with a lot of vocabulary, I set up a Quizizz. The kids are using Powerups and there is music, but the coolest feature for them is when they leapfrog over their fellow students on the Leader Board! First place is suddenly second place, but wait! Third place just jumped over them both! I can use any picture and up to 5 choices for questions. So I can have charts, diagrams, math equations if I just snip and save as jpg. first. Even after some of my kids have already taken the test (like first period), I can fix typos on the fly (for the subsequent periods) without having to generate a whole new test. Quizzizz has all my other options beat when it comes to reports. I get exact numbers and percents for each question, individual student's results, as well as summaries and I can download .csv if needed. You can have a spreadsheet of questions with responses and just import the whole thing into Quizizz - SUCH a time-saver!

Aspetti negativi:

Quizizz does not allow free response or matching, so this limits it's usefulness to tell if they really understand the material. It would be nice if they had a poll feature like Kahoot so we could argue and debate information (kids really remember things they argued about) I would love a question type "draw" where students could mark on the screen the correct answer (maps, diagrams, etc) The ability to link to standards is only in the Paid version.

Heather
E-learning, 10.000+ dipendenti

Quizziz-Gamechanger

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love Quizziz! So do my kids! I'm very pleased with the updates!!!

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use. Inexpensive. I like the question options. It's very engaging for my students. My students love the "football" and "synthwave" themes!

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice to post an image and add audio. Now, I have to create an actual video and post it. Could we get more theme choices? I do like that there is variety now. Some reggae, Caribbean? Daftpunk? Total time-lapse timer would be a good feature for the lessons especially!

Tammy
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Wonderful alternative assessment tool!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am constantly trying to get my co-workers to give quizizz a try. Many are hesitant to try something new in fear that it will be difficult to use and not student friendly. It automatically grades, allows for multiple attempts, generates a homework code and can generate an item analysis report. I use it very often as a formative assessment just before the test. This allows for an intervention with the student before the test. The option to email the parent a copy of the quiz helps keep the parents in the loop if necessary. Now with distance learning, i have an even greater appreciation for the software because it seamlessly integrates with google classroom.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how this assessment tool can be student paced and the questions are seen on the individual electronic devices. Teaching students with a variety of learning differences, this allows for them to take the quizizz in their time.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly this software is almost perfect!...But I would love to be able to filter question type (MC, checkbox, FITB, poll, open-ended) when teleporting questions from other Quizizz users.

Maria
Math Department Head (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Can't go wrong with Quizzes, a must for formative and summative assessments

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I use quizzes on a weekly basis in my algebra classroom. The fact that I can create quick exams or quizzes is very useful especially in these times of virtual learning. Prepping time and implementation time has been cut by the use of this program.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that you can quickly and easily create formative and summative assessments is a must for any teacher. The fact that it is user friendly and you can have assessments ready in minutes, by using those that are already available and have the ability to quickly edit them, is phenomenal.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was a way of importing questions from a spreadsheet or directly from a doc. It's easy to create questions, but it would be great to import from ones that we already have pre-made. Sometimes the imported pictures are a bit small and students have a hard time to see them, if they are part of a question.

Diane
8th grade Algebra/Pre-Algebra teacher (USA)

Alternative considerate:

This is a great tool for remote/traditional classrooms

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have used quizizz every day for warmups, quick assessments and extra practice. It is bonafide.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the changes you make that are so student centered. Powerups, etc. students love personal choice and you make it easy. I also love how the questions & answers are on the same screen so students who are learning remotely can see both. That is a huge plus over kahoot.

Aspetti negativi:

I love this software. If it integrated with our grade portal that would be nice, but our grade portal is a sad little app that no one uses.

Stephanie
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti

Classroom Favorite

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Quizizz is the quickest, easiest way to get quality data from my students, and the kids absolutely love playing.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how engaged my students are when playing Quizizz. There is a huge variety of ready-to-use Quizizz games available to choose from or edit to your liking, or you can create your own game using your own questions and answers. I especially like that each game can be customized to shuffle questions, turn on/off the timer, and all the options for student feedback. Data analysis is super easy with Quizizz, as it can be downloaded into spreadsheets or within the website. My most favorite feature though, is the Google Classroom integration. I can post the Quizizz game straight to Google Classsroom from Quizizz’s website, and the BEST feature saves tons of time, which is that the grades import straight into Google Classroom. Students love the instant feedback in a fun form (memes) that tell them whether they got the question correct or incorrect. I also love the ability to play a live game or assign a game.

Aspetti negativi:

I used to be really bothered by the inability to turn off the timer. I felt that students rushed through questions to beat the timer or earn more points. This, however, is now a feature you can toggle on or off when setting up your Quizizz game. I don’t really think I have any dislikes anymore.

Christena

Fantastic Formative Assessment

Commenti: Fantastic!

Aspetti positivi:

This program has been absolutely essential this year. I can create formative assessments within minutes and receive data in seconds to inform my instruction. Features that I love: I can automatically compare whole class scores. I can see at a single glance how individual students are doing. I can review the top missed questions with one click. Students can work at their own pace. They have funny memes the kids enjoy. The power ups encourage students who aren’t the top of the class. It saves my student’s scores, so I can go back and track class participation. I can teleport in other teacher-created questions with a single click. I can assign quizzes for homework (or virtual students) or run them live in class. I don’t have to wait for that one student that has a slow connection to start the quiz because the code stays at the top of the screen once you start it. If someone doesn’t have a device, I can log in as a participant and project what they would see on the board while they write their answers on paper. I can’t really say anything negative about this program. It’s fantastic! (and I’m not paid to say this :)

Aspetti negativi:

There isn’t anything negative I can say about the program. I could see ways that you could further develop it in the future (allow more integration features...automatically add grades to Infinite Campus like GradeCam does, or add more slides features) but it functions very well just the way it is currently.

Sandra
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Quizizz is essential to the new landscape of virtual teaching

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Quizizz is an excellent program specifically for giving game-like assessments. It is far more useful than a Google Form because the questions are timed which prevents a students ability to look up answers, teachers can individually pick from already created questions, Quizizz will post directly to Google Classroom and their grade upload automatically. Quizizz is the most useful tool I currently use in the virtual teaching landscape, and has been one of the most useful teaching tools I've used for years!

Aspetti positivi:

The feature I like most, BY FAR, about Quizizz is the Teleport feature when creating a quiz. A teacher is multitasking now more than ever as we teach virtually and time does not always lend itself to typing up entire quizzes and tests. With the Teleport feature teachers can chose to import another teacher's entire quiz or select individual questions from various quizzes that are already created. The Teleport feature is the most important and functional feature of Quizizz.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like how questions and quizzes in the Quizizz software are so easily accessed by students for the purpose of cheating. While I like to keep my Quizizz public so that other teachers can teleport my questions for their benefit, it is a double edge sword because a student simply has to search my username or Quizizz title and they can easily find my quiz with all of the answers. Quizizz is the best tool to hold students accountable when taking assessments, but its purpose is defeated if they have access to all of the questions and answers in advance.

Emily
Math Teacher (USA)

Alternative considerate:

My Go-To APP for in-person, remote, or hybrid learning!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Quizizz allows me to formatively and summatively assess my students on a regular basis. I am able to upload my own questions and images, set timers or allow for self-paced questions, and provide feedback to students. There are also multiple optoins for how you assess your students, which has been super helpful with the multiple choice, fill in the blank, open response, and other types of responses.

Aspetti positivi:

This is by far the easiest program to use, and I have played around with MANY! Quizizz is so user friendly for both teacher and student and doesn't require us to jump through 700 hoops to get to our quiz. I am easily able to link my students on Google Classroom to Quizizz and set up live games or asynchronous practice. HIGHLY recommend Quizizz over all APPS!

Aspetti negativi:

There were some copyright infringements posted by other teachers, but Quizizz customer service took them down immediately. So, I wouldn't say this is something I dislike, but rather appreciate that they value the integrity of their site and following laws. Super responsive customer service and always super friendly! You don't see that very often anymore. Thank you!

Colajean
Religion teacher (Bahamas)

An Important Complement to My Teaching Tools

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Quizizz is positive. I do appreciate it being linked to my Google Classroom.

Aspetti positivi:

It was a pleasure to have been introduced to this product in August 2017 because since then I have been using this product in both pre-teaching and in assessment for my students in Grades3, 4, 5, and 6 at St. Cecilia's School and in my Religious Education Programme (CCD) at St. Cecila's Church. I use the multiple-choice aspect to assist my students in mastery the content and concepts in my classes and I use the open-end questions in final assessments for my older students. I sometime mixed the diffeent types of question to allow students with spelling and language issues to find more ease in their assessment. Thank you for developing this product. It has eased much of my stress in marking quizzes and in helping students take control of their learning. I complements the other tools that I use splendidly. Colajean Butler St. Cecilia's Catholic School and Parish Nassau, Bahamas

Aspetti negativi:

I find it challenging not to be able to edit a quiz after students have begun using it. Sometimes I may have an error that I did not detect before use and I would need to introduce a new code when a quiz was already in use. If a quiz has not be used, I can edit, but occassionaly, I do not identify mistakes until after students begin using the product.

Nathan
Science Teacher (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 201-500 dipendenti

So many classroom uses!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I've noticed that students are not nearly as apprehensive for a quiz, a much higher percentage of them will actually review the material when it's a competition, and the Google integration makes life so much easier for both students AND teachers!

Aspetti positivi:

First of all, we've all had to make the switch to Google Classroom (to stay as consistent as possible during the pandemic), so it's very nice to be able to add your classes directly and then post assignments FROM QUIZIZZ instead of having to copy a link or add a code for them to access their activity. Secondly (from a teacher standpoint), the ability to see scores in the report (and in real-time during class-wide activities) as well as being able to download those reports allows educators to quickly and accurately identify areas of weakness in student learning - AND identifying poorly worded questions! Students are RARELY upset when using this learning tool and they are becoming more and more accustomed to digital work and self-check as teachers learn how to better utilize these kinds of tools.

Aspetti negativi:

Mostly that I'd have to pay for the 'Super' version... but at $5 a month, I'm seriously considering it! Don't know when (or if) we'll ever get back to 'normal', but I can see continuing to use QUIZIZZ as an invaluable learning/teaching tool. The only other 'down-side' for me is that I use it so much, I've needed to start being more creative in naming their activities --- just so I can find what I'm looking for in the reports (but that's on me, not the website!)

Miss
Student (USA)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

Excellent Review Tool

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Quizizz is a very effective and engaging tool for learning that suits all my needs. I absolutely love how easy it is to use and how affordable it is. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quick, easy, and effective way to liven up the learning environment.

Aspetti positivi:

What I love about Quizizz is how much of an interactive platform it is. It is especially useful during online learning because students are able to create questions themselves based on the presentations they give in class. Other students can then play the game to see how much they have retained from the presentations and teachers are able to see who paid attention and who did not. Other than that, Quizizz is a very user-friendly tool that makes learning extremely fun and it makes the classroom setting more lively because of the increased engagement during lessons. I use Quizizz mostly for reviews before exams and find it effective in refreshing students' memories about what was taught in class.

Aspetti negativi:

There are few cons to be addressed, however, one that I would like to mention is that Quizizz makes it so players are able to be on different questions at the same time. This makes it easy for them to cheat during class reviews because if one person is quicker in answering a question, then they can pass the answer on to someone else who had not gotten to it yet.

Juana
Spanish teacher (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Great product to teach, many more options could come

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It has helped reviewing vocabulary and making it a game, it helps reinforce learning

Aspetti positivi:

It’s easy to use, and the children like the game format.

Aspetti negativi:

The invites do t seem to get to parents, and it’s complicated then to get the children involved and working