Valutazioni medie

4,5 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,3 /5

Informazioni su Trello

A visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for your team on any project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.

Ulteriori informazioni su Trello

Stai visualizzando 17.632 recensioni

Traci W.
Blogger
Media online, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 12/10/2020

"My number favorite organization tool ever"

Commenti: After not being very productive with my blog for a long time, because for me in order to be productive I need to be organized, Trello was the answer to my prayers. I have been so much more productive since implenting Trello. I can find things that I need quickly instead of wasting time finding or not finding what I need when I need it.

Vantaggi: Trello is so customizable and has so many features. I have to admit I am a Trello board hoarder and I use different boards in different ways. I use it for personal use- my daily calendar, menu planning, kids school stuff, household management, household inventory, family medical records, and so much more. For my business, I use it to track all my content ideas, content calendar, affiliates, training, workflows, products, product ideas, and so much more. It is so customizable and easy to track where I am with things. If I have someone help me on a project it is easy to keep track of who is where so we don't have to keep checking in with the other person which frees up more time to get things done.

Inconvenienti: I haven't really found anything I don't like about it. The worst I could say about Trello I guess, and it is just a personal thing, I wish it would be easier to see/access cards that are lower. I can scroll down but I like to see everything on my screen at once. I don't know how they would fix this as I just have so many cards.

• Data della recensione: 12/10/2020
Senior Digital Designer
  • Data della recensione: 18/9/2020

"Meet Trello, the everything connected web based platform"

Commenti: Trello was used by our team for over 1 year while I was on a contract gig. We used it for our everyday task planning and coordination along with TRACTION L-10 meetings where we supplemented progress reports with that system. As I cannot speak for the reporting side of things, I'll cover the basic user side of things. Basically, Trello allows one to create "Cards" that represent a project and add tasks and assignments to the card that folks on the team can track through their notifications. Once you, the author of the card, update it, all connected team members of that card are sent a notification of this update and are reminded to take a look as time allows. The manner in which one can build new pages/boards for each project type is quite simple and easy to learn. Then users simply add "lists" to their "Boards" and the boss has complete oversight over everything. I found it easy to explore new power-ups and try them out, but the more advanced ones may need IT help and some extra expense for the use. As a manager, one will find it easy to tell when folks are actively working and collaborating, but I would warn against using it for an attendance checker. We used Skype to show availability instead.

Vantaggi: The power-ups involving automatic actions to simplify the tedious nature of repetitive tasks (like Butler)
The ease of use for customization
Categorization, lists, checkboxes,
Outlook connector
The ability to share files directly for review is the best!
Teamwork is now broadened to folks across the world!

Inconvenienti: The inability to label the columns with custom images without making a card for it.
The fact that power-ups are limited so a trial user can never get the "full effect"

• Data della recensione: 18/9/2020
  • Data della recensione: 28/6/2020

"Our goto brainstorm tool"

Commenti: One of those tools to have in the toolbox -- just for reasons might not expect -- the cards make it super flexible, the lack of spreadsheet mode make it hard to justify paying for it -- some highly recommended plugins are trellists, multiselect for trello, list layouts, and butler, which solve some of those problems.

Vantaggi: Trello is absolutely great for quickly capturing thoughts and doing light organization of lists; the integration support is especially extensive. We also find it helpful as an internal wiki. Trello shines best as task manager when you have someone as a PM who doesn't mind being in it all time, and who has time allocated to build up the automations for everyone. Among the more amazing integrations is with Pipedrive which permits contact lookup -- wish more CRMs had same. Probably the best unique use of Trello, especially relative to other tools, is our ability to prototype with it -- treat boards as separate screens, items as actions, and so forth -- we mocked up an entire freight load board, a texting platform, and several other tools. Alternatively publishing a public product roadmap is another good use.

Inconvenienti: Lack of quick edit spreadsheet mode, even as plugin -- the primary reason Trello has never been our heavy lifter on task management -- the keyboard shortcuts aren't intuitive or standard -- couple that with having to manually enter every task and it's just clunky compared to tools such as Monday.com.

• Data della recensione: 28/6/2020
Abby B.
Web Designer, Small Business Owner
  • Data della recensione: 20/8/2020

"Outstanding project collaboration, especially for free"

Commenti: As a web designer and marketer, I use Trello for project management, to collaborate with clients and keep them up-to-date on their project. I also use is to assign them "homework", list due dates and checklists of what I need from them.
I work with mostly other solo business owners, but sometimes have a client with multiple hands in the pot. Trello has worked very well for either scenario.

Vantaggi: There's so much you can do with the free version, I still can't believe they're offering it for free. They've made constant improvements with adding things like assigning a person and a date. Just with the color-coding of cards alone, there's so much you can do with it.

Inconvenienti: There's really nothing else out there like it, other than putting sticky notes up on a wall. There's no other SaaS like it. So getting started out, it's a little hard to explain to people, but once they're in there, I haven't had any clients get confused; it's quite intuitive.
I wish you could customize the layout a little more - like have sub cards, or make columns smaller. I also wish there was a way to move Comments to a sideboard, or to another card. Cards end up getting congested and makes it hard to find pertinent information.

• Data della recensione: 20/8/2020
Stuart S.
CEO / Senior Producer
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/9/2020

"Trello is great for how we manage projects"

Commenti: Trello has been great for our team and the way we manage projects. It has become a huge part of the way we work.

Vantaggi: Trello is used on our team to manage projects in very specific ways. We have been able to set it up exactly how we want things to be, as well, we have used other services that integrate with Trello to add even more functionality, and it really keeps our team organized and on task with projects.

Inconvenienti: For the most part Trello works great. Once in a while, we have some issues with our integrated service Zapier that we use a lot with it, where rate limits are exceeded. However, we can avoid this if we adjust some things on the Zapier side, but it would be nice not to have rate limits on the number of tasks we can do in the span of a certain time since we are paying for the service. Other small issues would be some updated functionality we'd love to see like more color options for labels, and other simple cosmetic things.

Sarah H.
Media Director
  • Data della recensione: 25/7/2020

"Trello - Social Media Project Management"

Commenti: Trello has been a content marketing team's dream tool for many years. However, we have adopted it on our social media team and have been very impressed with the ease of use and also the free version is unbeatable. Especially since there are so many expensive tools out there that essentially do the same thing. We will remain loyal to Trello because we adopted it early on and an it's made a world of difference in our efficiency.

Vantaggi: Not only do our social media specialists love using Trello to keep their clients and team projects organized, but many of them have also said they now incorporate Trello into their personal lives for tracking their own extracurriculars and family vacations. Trello allows for complete card customization and the interface is very modern and user-friendly. The drag and drop feature allows users to shift cards around with ease and automatically updates any designated dependencies. Trello has made our processes much more efficient and has boosted our social media team's productivity because we have a lot of moving parts with both our paid and organic campaigns and Trello gives us the ability to house all the stages of a project (from inception to execution to completion) all in one convenient and simple to use place.

Inconvenienti: We are a team of social media specialists and wish that Trello would integrate better with other social media scheduling tools such as Sprout Social and/or Salesforce. It would also be nice if there were customizable automation we could set for reminders and triggers and a level of admin user management to help keep the hierarchy in line.

• Data della recensione: 25/7/2020
Enrico A.
Developer
Editoria, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/7/2020

"Very good tasks manager!"

Commenti: Very good tasks manager, I love it and use it everyday for work and private life

Vantaggi: It has a visually intuitive interface and it's list and card management is perfect to handle most of tasks flow from "New" to "Done".

Inconvenienti: If you have a lot of cards (more than 500) in a Board it may take some second to load the page and render all of them

• Data della recensione: 14/7/2020
Tayyab S.
Administrator
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/7/2020

"Best To-Do-List Management Platform"

Commenti: I don't have much time to check every team member's activity and performance on a daily basis. So, I decided to go with Trello to assign the tasks and check every single activity efficiently. It gives me access to track the insights online without any cost that's why I'm happy with it.

Vantaggi: The Trello can works smoothly, with the availability of drag-and-drop, having the upload attachments facility as well. It has a cool and colored interface that creates interest while uploading your work. Trello is a project management software that handles the whole aspects online for free. It is compatible with both Desktop and mobile platforms to scale-up businesses.

Inconvenienti: It is little bit complex while adding the next task to-do-list. It is a good tool but these things are missing in this platform like Gantt charts, time-tracking, progress reports, and billing functions.

• Data della recensione: 12/7/2020
Gavin D.
Senior Sales Marketing Manager
Banche di investimento, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/10/2020

"Love this board-like task management"

Commenti: I fell in love with Trello almost as soon as I started using it to organize tasks for my own purposes. Then I began to implement it already in the business processes in the company where I worked. My colleagues praised the convenience and ease of use of this tool. We use it everywhere where we need to very quickly organize ideas and make decisions.

Vantaggi: Trello has many advantages, but perhaps the most important thing for me and my colleagues is the ease with which you can create boards and cards to structure your ideas and processes.

Inconvenienti: I would like to have more options for expanding cards with functions right out of the box and not worry about some addons.

• Data della recensione: 18/10/2020
Colleen C.
  • Data della recensione: 8/9/2020

"Simple way to track projects"

Commenti: We travelled extensively for two years to internally track what we were doing in our start up.

Vantaggi: I like the Trello is easy to use. I also like that there are add-ons that you can use to make the product even more powerful. Are used a Chrome ad in to make it even better.

Inconvenienti: I was a little unhappy when they change the pricing structure of this product. But mostly because were start up and don’t have a big budget. Truthfully the product is worth the money.

Brian S.
Marketing Consultant
  • Data della recensione: 21/10/2020

"Trello is Perfect for a Single User Who Likes Kanban"

Commenti: I've been using Trello since 2015 (it's almost 2021) and I plan to continue using it every day. I have dropped it occasionally for other project management tools (JIRA, Asana--both because of clients) but I came back because I need something very simple for my client work. I wake up every day and pop open my calendar and Trello to see what's on the agenda. I also check it in between almost every work session or meeting. I move cards around as they get done or re-prioritized and try to focus only on the tasks I need do each day. My work output is measured on the outcomes I get for my clients and how much I can accelerate their learning while working together. I just need a tool to get out of the way of my work and Trello does that really well. Highly recommend for a single consultant or freelancer. I can see this working well for small teams that work in semi-formal sprints and need to collaborate too.

Vantaggi: Simplicity. Trello uses a very simple hierarchy to organize tasks. You can have 1+ boards and each board can have vertical lists that contain your cards. I use it to organize my tasks into these lists: "To Do Today", "To Do This Week", "Done", "Backlog", and "Blocked". With very little maintenance throughout the week and then at the beginning of every week, I can easily see the roadmap for the week. Major plus is the addition of labels. I only work with 3 - 6 clients at one time. Instead of having several boards and having to click through each one to manage tasks, I have them on the same board and tagged with different colored labels. Since I will have 10 - 20 tasks in a week, this makes it easy to see that all my client projects are making progress. All in all, I need simple task management across a few projects and this is better than other software that I use for that. I actively use Asana on a specific project and have used JIRA extensively but I still prefer this for my consulting work. Lastly, getting one free power up on the free plan is nice. I use the recurring tasks power up and have 5-10 recurring tasks (monthly for payroll, weekly for recurring meetings).

Inconvenienti: The search function and the reporting are the weak points. In particular, the search function makes it very hard to find information. I think if you have a robust team or use your project management tool as a way to look back at past solutions, you may find this lacking. I keep most of my notes in G Docs because of this so this isn't an issue very often. I probably run into this 1-2x/month. Reporting isn't part of Trello from what I can tell. I don't need super robust reporting but I did start using a process where it would be nice to get an export. I ended up upgrading to the basic paid plan to do that but I didn't find it useful enough to continue paying for. Related, you only get one free power up. I think this is acceptable amount since...it's free. But I rarely look into the other power ups since I know I need the recurring one. I did see that they have a Trello Gold plan for $5/month which gives you 3 power ups. That seems worth it as a single user (although I won't revisit needing to upgrade until I revisit my processes at the turn of the year).

• Data della recensione: 21/10/2020
Rajesh C.
Co-Founder
Scrittura e attività redazionali, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/10/2020

"Task Management is now in your finger tip"

Commenti: Back in the day, when we used to write down our tasks in a diary and notebook which was so much analog and difficult to manage. But, in this modern world, when technology is developed and came to its peak, we should not struggle with our task management. Trust me; Trello makes task management easier than ever. Now, you can track all of the tasks of your boards or projects. When it comes to my personal opinion, I will always give a higher rating to this innovative software as it makes my work-life so convenient and easier.

Vantaggi: There is no denying the fact that Trello is so much impressive when it comes to managing your tasks. Trello makes my work life easier. The most impactful feature of this software that I found helpful is I can organize my tasks into several categories. For example, now I know what task is not completed yet, what I am doing, and what I already have completed. Even I can track my completed tasks to follow up further if I have to do that. Trello is so much easy to use. The templates are so much user-friendly. You can even tag your co-workers and when it comes to monitoring the tasks, it becomes so much easier. Another impressive feature I like about this software is I can attach necessary documents to make the task presentable and easy to understand to everyone.

Inconvenienti: First of all, Trello has great room to develop in its storage options. Besides, I found there is a good limitation in using keyboard shortcuts. On top of that sometimes managing too many tasks become so hectic. Currently, tasks are allocated to only one project or board. I think they should also improve the overall co-ordination option between different boards.

• Data della recensione: 22/10/2020
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur
Beni di consumo, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 17/10/2020

"Best List Making Application to Boost your Productivity and Save Time for Personal & Business use."

Commenti: Trello will be always my first choice, and I guess It's one of the Best List Making applications right now with amazing features and Integrations also, I love it when the Trello team is improving it always for us as users and when they give us new tips and tricks.
I have been using it for almost 10 months now and I never had big problems with it and that's why I keep using it daily for my projects, work, and plans. And I had a lot of success getting things done fast and I saved a lot of time because of Trello and I will always recommend it to my friends and family members.

Vantaggi: It's a very helpful tool and I'm able to increase my productivity and track my work, plans, projects daily.
I really like it because they have a Free plan without paying anything and no credit card needed too.
It's one of the best tools right now to get things done and save time and do your "To-Do List" fast.
I can Invite my Virtual Assistant and create a team to help me get things done and they can follow all the tasks without any problem because the simple Boards, Cards, Lists are very organized.
I can create any number of cards I want, and I can create custom buttons that appear right on the back of every card.
I can schedule my work and handle my tasks to save time and to stay organized all the time.
I can change the board Background to any picture I like, for example, motivation background for more productivity.
I can favorite my boards to find them very easy, and I can search any board if I want in the search box.
In addition, I can see any closed boards and check them again one by one if I want.
I like also, the Automation Tips and how you can Turn your Trello boards into an automation machine with a few clicks by creating simple rules.
I can add some fun stuff to my Boards by adding some cool and funny Stickers and they offer the option to add some custom stickers too and I can add a Template for easy use.
Trello Support team is one of the best and they reply fast. also, inside the Trello website, you can find a lot of tips and step by step guide with examples too.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes It's very hard to see some cards because the Boards get bigger and bigger and they can add for example Horizontal pages, for example, page1/page2/page3...etc
They can add a better option to communicate between team members like live chat or other messaging options in Boards.
I don't like the "More from Atlassian" section in Trello because It's like they are promoting some tools and for me I don't really need them.
They can add more Templates to their Templates section.
When I allow desktop notifications sometimes, I don't get them in time, and sometimes I don't get them at all.
They can add more Types to the "Team Type" section in Invite > create team.
They can add more apps to Trello app Integrations, not just the popular apps on the internet.
I can't change the size of the stickers in the cards, and they don't have a lot of stickers.

• Data della recensione: 17/10/2020
Ariel L.
Consultant
  • Data della recensione: 14/10/2020

"Never Guess What You Need to Do Next"

Commenti: Overall, Trello works for my needs. I'm a freelancer that works with multiple companies so this is setup as different teams inside my Trello account. I also have different projects on my own which i setup separately as well. It provides the basic backbone for project management from workflow to collaboration. I hope there are ways to filter or create views that you want in the future.

Vantaggi: What i like about Trello is that it's simple yet flexible. THe regular kanban style board layout is enough to handle basic task management or as an ideas log. But when you move beyond only managing your own tasks, like working with clients or other colleagues, the collaboration tools certainly help a lot. They also have powerups or extended features that you can add alongside the basic functionality which makes it even more powerful.

Inconvenienti: What i like least about trello is the homepage. It gets unwieldy when you start to manage multiple boards at once. The homepage is where you see the overview of everything in your account. But you can't customize it to make it look or show only the data that really matters. For example, you can't filter to see only board A from Team 1. Or Board XYZ from Team 2. So it really is just a timeline of everything. And it doesn't work from a project management perspective since there are more critical projects that you want to know every detail of and there are others where you only want to check once in a while And of course, if no one else is using it, just like with any project management software, it becomes useless.

• Data della recensione: 14/10/2020
Jr. C.
Product Management
Sport, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/10/2020

"Helpful for Small Projects, Hard to Scale"

Commenti: Trello has been very helpful for small teams projects and personal projects. It can be very quick for one to learn the basics, set-up and and collaborate with on a basic level. One needs to be mindful that Trello is harder to scale compared to JIRA, but much easier to gett started on. Trello has a free option that is worth trying to see if it will help your organization stay on top of projects and tasks, and is a more feature rich, online version of a sticky note board on a white board. Trello constantly has updated that make the proiduct more feature rich, and the new feature help with efficenceny and effectivenesss.

Vantaggi: Trello is very easy to get initialized and running for a small teams or projects, or to organize personal work. It makes it easy to take a list of tasks to do and put them in an organized manner to allow for collaboration and consistency, it is ideal for small teams and projects and is quicker to learn and initialize, when compared to JIRA. The user-friendly UX on the web and mobile is nice for new and experienced users. Trello is a nice alternative to Asana, and can be used as a substitute.

Inconvenienti: I found that Trello is much harder to scale for big teams and projects. It does not seem as efficient of effective when managing bigger teams of developers working on multiple separate projects when compared to JIRA. Trello can be hard to maintain a sense of control for a project when there is a lot of moving parts. When trying to become an advanced Trello user, I found it took some time to get used to the product, and learn effecicent ways of using the product; it seems that there is no perfect way to use Trello.

• Data della recensione: 13/10/2020
Lohany B.
Municipal Articulator
Relazioni governative, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

"meeting the trello"

Commenti: Trello allowed me to create a more organized schedule, especially with projects that had no specific date to do any activity, so it made my life a lot easier, for example: before using Trello I made lists of what I had to do during the week and day , and whenever I couldn't do a task I had to copy it back to the next list of the following week, erasing everything, with Trello I no longer have this problem I managed to optimize my time because now with Trello I look at all my projects I see which ones are the next actions to be done on the list, and the notifications with reminders that I post always appear, and when I finish the task I mark it and it turns green, and the ones in red are the ones I still have to do, so my conclusion about Trello is that I still intend to continue using this application, I think it fulfills its function very well.

Vantaggi: the cool thing about Trello is that as soon as you download it to your device, it comes with a welcome board that shows what you can do with the trello app, at first glance, it has a presentation card where you click and can make a description of the card or add a comment, add images, add a link, create checklists, tags, you can create as many lists as you want, file a card, all this the app will teach you, it is very good for managing projects , it is very practical, so it is not an application so difficult to learn to handle because it is very visual, another advantage is the integration of trello with various platforms, for example, windows, ios, so that there is no difficulty of access through another browser, even if it is not installed on your device, you can access and manipulate it without having to download it.

Inconvenienti: the only disadvantage i've seen so far is that i didn't learn how to create teams in the app just to be able to create on the computer on the site, so when i click add, i can only add a new board and select which team i'll put, but so far i don't know how to add a new team, I don't know if it's not possible or if it's my mistake, another disadvantage is the number of limited power-ups that are offered in the free version, so I can only add a power-up and if I want to put dropbox and Evernote I can't, but it's fair, it's an application that has a commercial version so if you want to use more tools I think it's fair to pay for them, as it is useful for several companies.

Namita M.
Director of Program Management
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/9/2020

"User Friendly and customizable Project Management application!"

Commenti: Adding users to the card, creating checklists, adding due date to not only to each card but to each sub-item is very handy. As the due date/time is close, there is a different color for you to easily understand your priority task. I liked that I could add and import checklists, copy cards, assign tasks to relevant users and once they are done, the cardmembers can be notified. You can easily archive cards as work is completed. Moving and reorganizing card between boards and lists is very handy. You do not need big planning to work with this application, you can start anywhere and enhance/organize it the way you want. That will save you lots of rework! This application is very convenient to work with contractors, they do not have to be on the organization Trello account, as long as they have a Trello account, you can work with them. You can add them to only cards they have a task assigned. We also integrated this with Slack and it is very convenient to get a notification on the slack channel.

Vantaggi: The application is designed by keeping Kanban methodology in mind. It is very simple and easy to use. Well designed for any level of technical and project management experience. I love how I can organize lists, cards, and boards. I also like the level of security I can set up for each user and board. Trello is an inexpensive application. They offer freemium version as well. We used freemium in the beginning and as we grew, we upgraded to the paid version. Overall, I am very impressed with this project management application! You can organize your tasks well and communicate with the team by focusing on your priority and deadline.

Inconvenienti: This is by Atlassian software and I understand that JIRA is designed by keeping enterprise in mind, while this is more for small to mid-size businesses. So, it is not very convenient to manage sprints, etc for product development. You cannot use Trello for a large scale projects.

Maria D.
Operations Manager
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/8/2020

"Great product for the price"

Commenti: Overall, I'd recommend this product to anyone who is looking to get started on simple task tracking, especially within a team. Hoping the product will release more features, like the ones mentioned above.

Vantaggi: I love Trello's clean and customizable UI. It makes it easy for me to track tasks and to add as many columns to indicate a task's status as needed.

Inconvenienti: Lack of features that could immensely improve the product, such as time tracking for individual projects and increased ability to collaborate with other users. Some features I wish it included are: calendar view to see deadlines for specific tasks, and dates added to comments so updates can be tracked.

• Data della recensione: 18/8/2020
Rachel C.
Project Coordinator
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/7/2020

"Love this product, very visual and straightforward, highly recommend"

Vantaggi: There is SO much to like about this software, it's hard to narrow down. The versatility of the software is incredible. We have a variety of different teams (e.g. photography, video, writing, web development...) and each team's boards are completely independent of one another, with completely different workflows. Other tools seem restrictive whereas Trello is incredibly customizable, and change is easy. We were also able to create templates for each team's workflow, which made building out new project requests a total breeze. The calendar powerup is incredibly helpful, adn the ability to build out cards with checklists, labels, due dates, attachments, etc. gives the perfect amount of flexibility and accountability tracking we need. I could go on and on about this software, I absolutely love it.

Inconvenienti: When the pricing structure changed a year or two ago, we had to totally restructure our work to be able to keep the software (we are state funded and could not afford our current structure once the price increased). We had to transition from nine teams to one team, separated out by tags. We have a TON of boards, so this was less than ideal but still totally manageable. The one other thing I like least is the limitations placed on board powerups. They are SO useful, and the tool is still incredible without them, but I wish my whole team had gotten to experience the powerups (I was one of the only Gold members).

• Data della recensione: 30/7/2020
Sandra D.
DE
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/7/2020

"Trello to Organize Nonprofit Volunteers"

Commenti: Trello runs my life. I use it to create and exicute plans, events, and campaigns with volunteers and venders. What I like best about Trello is the ability to automate and link with other software like my email and calendar.

Vantaggi: Use Trello in my daily planning but I also used it to help my volunteers. The typical way for an entry-level volunteer to get information and learn how to do their job is with a 200+ page guidebook. That is not an easy sell for most brand new first-time volunteers. So I broke down the guidebook using Trello to make starting out simple. "Here is what you need to do and the tools you need to do it," on each card. I love that it lets me have links and attachments so everything my people need is at their fingertips and it is searchable.

Inconvenienti: Trello is intimidating at first. I love using it and I have taught a dozen people how to use it. They are all overwhelmed at first. But over an hour or so they get the hang of it and really start to enjoy using the system.

• Data della recensione: 19/7/2020
Otto R.
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/7/2020

"Get Organized!"

Commenti: This software has been our go to. We are able to track our multiple projects with ease, and navigate through things that would slip through the cracks otherwise using Trello. Highly recommended.

Vantaggi: Trello is an excellent card based organization software that fit my company very well. I run an architecture company and with so many projects to run and keep track of having a website that shows all of the projects, and their status, as well as inviting clients to use to keep track of projects, is a necessity. Trello does this with ease, and the interface is easy to navigate and fall in love with. Similar software like basecamp may have more features, but the general ease of use of Trello we find to be much better.

Inconvenienti: The ability to search through the software is a bit daunting. Having everything critically organized is a must, and coming up with an organizational strategy that works for you is a must.

• Data della recensione: 15/7/2020
Miriam C.
Proposal Analyst
Servizi finanziari, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/7/2020

"Trello helps me to be productive in my working life"

Commenti: It is an excellent application that allows us to achieve the established objectives by being more productive. It is an ideal tool for all professionals who often plan short or long-term projects.
Trello has made it easier for me to achieve my goals. In my work, it has allowed me to obtain better results, and It prevents me from forgetting any activity. I work with efficiency, productivity, and organization, I don't waste time locating any task. Trello has the necessary tools to make project planning easier. What I like about Trello is that it helps me to take advantage of my time since I am clear about what I have to do, it is an app that motivates me to start and finish what I propose, both in my work and my personal life.

Vantaggi: Trello makes the implementation of the projects more organized, allows better monitoring so that the proposed objectives are obtained, I like that I can register my projects and add the necessary tasks by organizing each one of them. We use Trello in my organization to make better use of time, this productivity app helps us to have control of habits and thus be able to achieve goals, in my work team we not only organize the tasks that we have to do daily but also, the break times. I use Trello not only in my work but also for my personal goals and tasks since it helps me to plan my projects, divide them into batch work and reach the goals that I set for myself.

Inconvenienti: The only thing I don't like about Trello is that the cell phone version doesn't have all the tools of the browser version; for example, to delete boards and to see other operations it cannot be done from the mobile app, but I have to do it from the browser.

• Data della recensione: 6/7/2020
Rick H.
Directo of sales
  • Data della recensione: 30/6/2020

"Just kept growing"

Commenti: You get a lot for free. I ran my last business on the free version alone. The power-ups really allow great integration and automation

Vantaggi: Started with Trello as a free planning and to-do product and it just kept growing and growing and growing. Best part is that unlike some products it kept growing with us becoming part of the daily production and planning process.

Inconvenienti: My only complaint is that the search feature seems to be a little weak. The ranking of search results seems erratic. eg. if I search ACME inc. you would think the most recent or most frequently accessed cards would come up but they seem almost random.

• Data della recensione: 30/6/2020
Digital Content Manager
E-learning, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/6/2020

"Good collaboration tool with a lot of features to keep you organized"

Commenti: We used to use Microsoft Excel for our e-learning design projects, but there was a lot of overhead involved in creating the project forms in Excel. Trello mostly works for our purposes right out of the box, so we were able to dive into a new process without spending a ton of time defining the process up front.

Vantaggi: Trello supports our e-Learning design process by providing a central place to store and discuss the design for a particular learning engagement. It is user-friendly even for folks who are not particularly tech-savvy. It runs quickly and doesn't require any software installation. It can also be used for a variety of projects, from tracking a product roadmap or personal to-do list to creating new content for our learning platform.

Inconvenienti: A lot of the useful features require a paid account or a certain amount of Trello Gold to use. So all of the features are not available right out of the box. It also forces a design layout that is vertical, as opposed to our learning platform content which is arranged horizontally. So it is not as flexible as we would like.

• Data della recensione: 17/6/2020
Jesse L.
Marketing Director
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/6/2020

"Simple team task management - everything we need"

Commenti: Our experience has been great. We tried asana and Monday.com, which are both very good tools, but for our different use cases - team project management, content management board, idea board, etc - the simplicity of trello was what we needed and get the most benefit from.

Vantaggi: Intuitive, straightforward interface is so easy to use. We can set up, share, move, collaborate on and complete tasks very quickly and efficiently. The background customizations are great as well. And the price can't be topped.

Inconvenienti: Nothing. We tried two others for extended periods of time that sold themselves as having more or better features, but we always came back to trello.

• Data della recensione: 1/6/2020