Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Remote

Questa soluzione sta creando un nuovo standard per le risorse umane globali, consentendo a ogni azienda di accedere a ottime soluzioni per buste paga, imposte, benefit e conformità.

Ulteriori informazioni su Remote

Aspetti positivi:

Integrates well with existing systems. Customer support is very good.

Aspetti negativi:

Costs can be quite high quite fast and for no obvious reasons (to me).

Valutazioni di Remote

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Remote ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 42 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Remote?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (42)

Sekhar
Sekhar
Senior Consulatant (Canada)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Easy Remote Work

Commenti: Excellent

Aspetti positivi:

A wonderful platform for employees working Remotely

Aspetti negativi:

I have not yet fully experienced the support of HR to understands benefits in details that are offered to employee

Peter
COO (Bulgaria)
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Service

Aspetti positivi:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]service in assisting and onboarding.

Aspetti negativi:

all good I like the service as a whole !

Perché passare a Remote: better introduction from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Deborah
C&B Manager (Portogallo)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti

Praise for Customer Support

3,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This review is for the members of the Customer Support team, especially Patricia, who helps ever so patiently through the processes of off boarding an individual. My thanks to everyone on the team that I have dealt with. Everyone is polite, helpful and genuinely interested in solving the problem.

In this case I am not commenting on the Software therefore N/A

Jennifer
HR Professional (Corea del Sud)
Dispositivi medici, 201-500 dipendenti

A go-to EOR system

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I've had a very positive experience with Remote so far, and am looking forward to more work with them. I would recommend Remote to any HR individual considering to expand their buisness to other countries in which they do not have subsidiaries.

Aspetti positivi:

My most favoraite thing about Remote is the customer service. Other systems also provide employee payroll options but they do not have a superb customer service as Remote. Starting from designated Customer Success Manager to Use Happiness Team, they are always ready to help, and VERY responsive. Prior to Remote, they would take anywhere from 24-48 hours for a simple response, but Remote team will respond within 12-24 hour block.

Aspetti negativi:

One thing I recently discovered is that their time-off tracking does not include childcare leave days. An employee has inquired about it only showing time-off days, but not government required childcare days.

Katarzyna
Office Manager (Polonia)
Fonte della recensione

Great platform for hiring talents across the world

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Our overall experience with Remote is great. Customer service especially stands out: it's very responsive and always finds the right solution. We cannot imagine hiring process without Remote.

Aspetti positivi:

Remote is a prefect platform for hiring people from across the world. The ease of implementation, super intuitive admin panel and truly amazing customer service - those advantages has made it impossible for us to imagine working without Remote. Remote team will take care of every step of the onboarding and offboarding of the employee, ensuring that we are up to date with the process. The payroll administration is very helpful as well. What is also important, with Remote we don't have to worry about regulatory compliance - we are sure at all times that everything is done in accordance with the regulations of the given country.

Aspetti negativi:

The pricing is a bit high, but taking into consideration the quality of service, it is acceptable.

Katie
Co-founder and COO (USA)
Automazione industriale, 11-50 dipendenti

Remote is fundamental to Phaidra

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Remote enabled Phaidra to build a global company featuring incredible talent that sit at the intersection of industrials and AI - a rare and hard to find talent pool. We started with Remote when they were a start-up themselves, which meant we grew as a company as they did - and were able to share feedback and see the implementation of new features we requested. The collaboration with Remote continues to be awesome and we intend to have Remote as a strategic partner as we scale.

Aspetti positivi:

Remote's software enables Phaidra to bring on new talent from almost anywhere in the world. Their support team is helpful and thoughtful in their communication.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be great to have more transparency into what stage new employees are in during onboarding. Specifics (like if Remote sent the onboarding email, etc.) would be great!

Estefania
Admin Project Officer (Spagna)
Elettronica di consumo, 51-200 dipendenti

Great support and feedback

Aspetti positivi:

It´s been a great experience so far, any time I raise a request for support, I get the necessary help within the desired timelines, [sensitive content hidden] has helped me in a very professional and proactive way.

Aspetti negativi:

I cannot mention any bad point so far in the experience I am having working with Remote.

Ryan
Ryan
Technical Support (Svezia)
Servizi bancari, 11-50 dipendenti

Good for Startups!

Aspetti positivi:

Remote makes it easy to enrol new employees, contractors, and to manage employee/contractor expenses.

Aspetti negativi:

The fact that they have switched health insurance providers. One reason we switched to Remote was that they used SafetyWing, however they have now moved to a more well-known brand, with a lower limit.

Fonte della recensione

The most convenient way to get employment benefits anywhere in the world

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use and clutter free UI. The UI is well thought out and bug free. Never had any problems

Aspetti negativi:

None whatsoever. Cannot think of anything wrong with Remote's employment portal.

Dylan
Dylan
Software Developer (UK)
Fonte della recensione

The only way a startup can manage a global workforce

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Remote has been a wonderful tool for us, without which we wouldn't have been able to hire some of our most talented employees from countries we don't have a legal base in.

Aspetti positivi:

Remote allowed us to reach talent in countries that we otherwise couldn't employ in. We could safely employ across Europe without fear of local nuances in employment and tax law.

Aspetti negativi:

The price per Remote employee can be expensive for smaller teams. If you're only hiring one or two employees, the price represents a significant percentage of the outgoing salaries.

Anna
Recruiter (Germania)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great platform with amazing customer service!

Aspetti positivi:

I think what makes Remote special is a customer service. The representative of Remote for my company: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always very helpful, reachable and takes care of all the questions we have regarding the contracts, platform etc. I definitely recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] expertise to all the clients!

Aspetti negativi:

The deadline to pay invoices - 1 week is very short to proceed all the documents internally.

Alternative considerate: Deel e Papaya Global

Angie
Ing Software (Colombia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Un servicio esplendido.

5,0 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Cuenta con una gran variedad de herramientas, para cualquier area es un aplicativo muy completo.

Aspetti negativi:

No lo niego es un poco costoso pero vale la pena adquirirlo.

Claudia
Head of Operations (Italia)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Superior IP protection and customer experience

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Extremely pleasant and smooth. They automate the onboarding process for employees so things that should feel very tedious and time consuming felt breezy and quick. Customer success team is a pleasure to work with and barely need their help given how straightforward their platform is.

Aspetti positivi:

The determining factor for us was that we always felt they were more transparent in how they operate from a legal structure viewpoint, and we could trust our employees' intellectual property to be handled by them.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like for them to introduce a 24/7 chat feature but they said they're working on it.

Anna
Office Manager (Polonia)
Fonte della recensione

Hiring talent across the world made easy

Aspetti positivi:

It made our life easier. Thanks to Remote we have been able to hire talent from countries where we don't have presence in, offer compliant contracts and save time on payroll management. We also received support with tax and legal issues specific to different cases. Whoever we had a problem, the Remote team has gone above and beyond to find a solution.

Aspetti negativi:

Because onboarding employees in every country depends on local regulations, it requires and a proactive approach from the person doing the enrollment and being in contact with the onboarding/happiness team.

Valentin
Senior Software Engineer (Paesi Bassi)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use, constantly improving

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I am working remotely thanks to Remote. Its such a great opportunity to work for any company in the world from your home country.

Aspetti positivi:

- easy to use- good support- frequently improving

Aspetti negativi:

I don't have any particular remarks so far

Marie
Head of Finance (Francia)
Salute mentale, 51-200 dipendenti

Great experience

Aspetti positivi:

Remote has been a very good partner in our process of worldwide remote onboarding. It made hiring so easy in different ways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our contact at Remote, has been very helpful and available since the very beginning. I love the simulator.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish we had better known how things work in foreign countries (probationary period, notice period, etc), sometimes it's a surprise.

Bastian
Business Manager (Germania)

Good service, great idea

Aspetti positivi:

It's great that you can work for companies abroad without setting up a cumbersome subsidiary!

Aspetti negativi:

There are no negative aspects! Everything went positively

Jan-Pieter
Director (Paesi Bassi)
Servizi di informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent service

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Extremely positive, we will use Remote for any non-local hire guaranteed and am a big fan.

Aspetti positivi:

- Great service, great team, really assisted us in making our employee feel welcomed, appreciated and generally just a great choice. - Flexible to adjust to our rhythms and schedules and making sure to get out of our way while providing the service

Aspetti negativi:

- The different payments per region are somewhat difficult to get into, this could be a little clearer / potentially shown in the interface.

Caitiona
CFO (Irlanda)

Great platform & Service

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Service and support throughout sale, implementation and onboarding was patient and efficient. Our AE [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was knowledgeable and thorough throughout and continues to provide excellent service.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. Clean process for onboarding.

Aspetti negativi:

The layout is not very intuitive initially however it is overcome.

Bernardo
Frontend Developer (Venezuela)
Fonte della recensione

The best tool for managing my invoices and getting paid

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: If it weren't for Remote, it would be impossible for me to have a remote job and get paid effectively. They are the most wonderful tool I've ever used for managing my invoices and getting paid.

Aspetti positivi:

Is really easy to set up and use, and the process of getting paid is really quick. Their support team is also great, I'm in a country that is really hard to make business with, and Florian Prokosch had a personal meeting with me to help me sort out all the issues I was having.

Aspetti negativi:

The process for me was a little harder than usual because I live in a country that is really hard to make business with. You can't use Box offices as a billing address, and that was also a little hard to solve, but their support team helped me with all of that.

Internet, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I thought it was bad until we've switched to a competitor

Aspetti positivi:

- Overall the UI is really intuitive and easy to navigate - very straightforward onboarding - lots of good resources to assist with info on each country and their own regulations - easy way to submit expenses and a clear dashboard of where things are at.

Aspetti negativi:

-they are a victim of their own success support takes ages to get back to you. -original bundles of benefits were somewhat dubious in the UK ( a no name pension provider and medical) -not really geared for contractors but more for remote employees

Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best service for managing remote employees and payroll with tax compliances

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall experience with remote is very good because of simplicity and ease of access it manages payroll and tax compliances very effectively.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is very easy to use and access it.

Aspetti negativi:

There's nothing here as a con because it is my first time using this tool before that the process is manual but now it is all taken care of my Remote itself.

Vishesh
Software Engineer (Canada)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Remote makes being remote fun

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use and the UI is amazing. Really enjoyed using it.

Aspetti negativi:

On the most part a great product. not anything that i didn’t like.

Kerry
Director of Human resources (UK)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

A great EoR

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience of working with Remote has been excellent. Our support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is responsive, supportive and extremely helpful and professional. A first class service!

Aspetti positivi:

This software is easy to use, intuitive and the dashboard allows easy access to all services

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I don't like about Remote.

Catarina
Engineering Team Lead (Portogallo)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Smooth onboarding process and a great support team!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall the experience with Remote has been great so I highly recommend it.

Aspetti positivi:

The onboarding process was super easy and fast paced, and Remote's platform is very intuitive to use. If you have any doubts, you have a great team to help you throughout. They'll answer all your questions with a agile approach, giving you feedback along the way if they need more time to get back to you with the info you need.

Aspetti negativi:

The need to submit all public holidays as timeoff day in the platform. It would be best if the public holidays were already loaded by country in the platform requiring only a confirmation from the employee.