Valutazioni medie

4,7 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,9 /5

Informazioni su Deskera All-In-One

An award-winning unified platform for your invoicing, accounting, payroll, HR, and CRM

Ulteriori informazioni su Deskera All-In-One

Stai visualizzando 25 di 115 recensioni

Proinsias M.
Owner Manager
  • Data della recensione: 1/12/2020

"All in One Product for the small business in need of Financial Reports and a CRM and more"

Commenti: I am pretty OK with software packages, but it was really easy to setup and configure. And I like the ability to customise the Quotes and Invoices. The UI and the UX is very good, and I do not feel myself using the word "Clunky"/. Also, the colours are nice and make me feel happy, even if I am doing boring stuff like accounts.

Vantaggi: Hi, I only really got this for the invoicing system. I am a sole trader. I had been using Wave and they and now just focusing on the US and Canada Market. Deskera came at the right time. For me it is the Quotations and the invoicing and the accounting. That alone to me is worth the cost. And I can also give access to my accountant if they need to validate my returns. I also have a Sales and Purchasing dashboard that will bring me up a level so I can better understand my business. I had applied for a bank loan, and I was asked for management accounts, and to be honest I just had a bank statement with a basic spreadsheet. This will now give me better insights into my weekly financial status. Also, I can also see my Sales funnel all in one view . Just having that for my Bank Manger will make me more professional. Also it links in with the CRM with a mailing function. Just in those two modules you can replace at least 4 to 6 separate software apps. You can communicate from the app and have a mail list. You may want to consider extra codes if you want a larger mail list. There is only one employee, me, but if I am lucky I will be able to manage part-time staff and their payroll as well as my payroll. That again is another Bonus. Hopefully there will be a Client POrtal on the roadmap but to be honest th

Inconvenienti: I am missing a Client Portal but I am sure that will come in time. But that is something that I can manage on my wordpress site. Also, the EU GDPR compliance is nearly there, and I am sure that will happen in due course. I was listening to a seminar online and I am happy to know that they are nearly there.

Đỗ H.
General Manager
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 5/12/2020

"Application suitable for all businesses"

Commenti: This is exactly the business management software that I have been searching for a long time. I am a marketing agency with a lot of clients and in the past we had to manually manage it through Excel, although the market has a lot of management software and it is cumbersome because each tool stands separately. Only Deskera could do the package and turn around so easily. The road map is very promising right now and I see them actively taking care of their customers. Just need to improve the performance a little in the dashboard to make it work faster. Also there is nothing to blame. In addition, the price is very good, even a LTD but with what Deskera offers I think this is the next unicorn in the business software segment like CRM and ERP

Vantaggi: I love the way the app manages companies and departments under one account. As a general manager I can easily view reports from accountants (daily receipts and payments, import and export invoices), reports from CRM about leads and deals gathered from sales staff, in addition, also manageable for payroll, timekeeping and travel reimbursement. All can be viewed in a single dashboard report. Very fast and convenient. Their mobile app is very intuitive and easy to use, able to create deals and browse permission applications on the go. Mobile apps are the one I appreciate most at Deskera, but in terms of features like Book, it's a bit confusing to start but they have quite a full Docs, me and my accountant are still working on and applying it. into your business.

Inconvenienti: In general, the basic features compared to other softwares on the market they are already complete. I would like to integrate more local banks to accommodate more tax patterns in different countries. Desktop application will be a little difficult to grasp initial usage, and it works a bit heavy, just improve its performance, add automatic integrations like Zapier, Pabbly Connect to be able to connect with other other marketing software.

Erika M.
Digital Marketing Consultant

"All-in-one Solution"

Vantaggi: Deskera is jam-packed with tons of features of 3 great tools needed to run a business rolled into one for a quarter of the price. I absolutely love the custom template feature. Being able to design and use custom invoices is a very unique feature that isn't found in other software. It also has a fantastic selection of financial reports that I didn't expect. You can really tell that they put in a lot of time making sure they covered all of the key features a business would need.

Inconvenienti: Although there are tons of great features, many of the features are less refined than other software choices. Practical user experience functionalities, such as being able to reorganize the order of custom fields, are missing making the ease of setup a bit challenging at times.

Alban T.
General Manager
Reti informatiche, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/11/2020

"An excellent (and more complete) alternative to Xero"

Commenti: My main issue of the past 2 years was to use an invoicing system and a separate bank reconciliation system because none other did support my bank.
Another issue I had was providing a convenient way for external consultants to fill their timesheets and expenses.
Deskera solves this and brings tons of other features on the table.

Vantaggi: I've struggled to find a full-featured SaaS that would interface with my bank. Only Xero did, all the others didn't support it. Until Deskera, that is.
As Xero's bills and invoice system is rather cumbersome, I used something else for invoicing and had to manually match payments to invoices, which was taking me hours every month.
Now everything is integrated, and I have a whole bunch of other features (HR, Inventory management, CRM...) for a complete solution.
I just love it. Plus, it has an auto-import function from Xero, so the transition was much easier than I thought.
Oh, and as a cherry on the cake, the support team is great and reactive.

Inconvenienti: As it's a very feature-full solution, it can be overwhelming at times. It's not just fire and forget, you do have some configuration to do, which honestly can be a bit complicated if you're not used to this kind of software.
And if you're migrating from solutions others than Xero or QuickBooks you might need some support.

• Data della recensione: 10/11/2020
Keshav M.
founder
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/12/2020

"one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business"

Commenti: I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch.
I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even.
This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that founder are active and ready to support.
I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now).
I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

Vantaggi: 1) easy to use
2) Faster learning curve
3) Awesome community
4) phenomenal customer support
5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation.
6) ERP features are amazing
7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Inconvenienti: There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con.
every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

Chua L.
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/11/2020

"Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!"

Commenti: Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Vantaggi: The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Inconvenienti: So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

Bei T.
Marketer

"Looking good!"

Vantaggi: I hope that it'll replace a number of apps such as Waveapp, Salesflare, Nusii, and GetGist. Here's what I think: (1) I must say I'm liking the marketing portion. Though I'm on GetGist, I hope I can somehow integrate this in future, or perhaps if Deskera makes it good enough, I'll just transfer my entire email marketing over. Right now, I like that it has a few simple templates already. (2) Salesflare - I'm pretty sure this has enough potential to replace Salesflare, but I guess what Salesflare has that I like is the email workflow, which Deskera does not have yet. Not sure if it's in the pipeline. (3) Nusii - I use this a lot, and I definitely hope Deskera can develop this portion so that there's no need for me to jump from different apps, saving me lots of time. I heard that it's in the roadmap? For the accounting part, I'm quite sure it will replace Waveapp for me, as our needs are not as complicated. Overall, it doesn't look as complicated as I've imagined the platform to be, much easier than Plutio and some CRM that I've seen. Good start!

Inconvenienti: I hope that it will implement the Proposals/Digital signature function soon, as I'm still using a separate app for this.

🙂 oliver M.
Website designer
  • Data della recensione: 15/11/2020

"My all in one solution... finally"

Commenti: As someone who has tried and failed to use Clientjoy (vastly unready for even AppSumo) and Agiled app (great but has major limitations such as unique emails for each lead 🤷‍♂️) I was warmly surprised when I bought and tried Deskera Their mobile app is something else. Amazingly useful for such an expansive solution. Also, watching the Deskera webinar was like watching a polished keynote speech at times. They know what they’re doing. It feels like I finally have a working CRM, Sales pipeline and finance all in one solution.

Vantaggi: Ease of use. Polished product. Not rushed. Ready for market. The teams support and drive.

Inconvenienti: Focus on selling products is unusable for me as a web designer but I just don’t touch that stuff.

• Data della recensione: 15/11/2020
David W.
Chief cook and bottle washer
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/11/2020

"Exceptional 'bang for bucks'!"

Commenti: In a word - faultless. I am really impressed with the dedication of the Deskera team to deliver a very affordable, very full featured, solution for small to medium businesses.

Vantaggi: Deskera does all and more than I need in accounting, HR and CRM software and yet is priced way below competitive alternatives. The product is already very well featured but their roadmap is full of additional functions and features that can only further improve an already strong product.
Since subscribing, they have already added a number of enhancements, most interestingly for me, is their Shopify alternative.
They have a FB user group where they continually interact with users in an extremely responsive manner. As an example, I asked a question and received a comprehensive response in less than 15 minutes! You can't beat that!

Inconvenienti: So far, nothing. Sure it's a product in development (V2) but the original Deskera is close to 10 years old so these guys know what they are doing and they are clearly here to compete with the enterprise players.

Mubashar A.
  • Data della recensione: 18/11/2020

"A Great Product for Small Business"

Commenti: It's good software. They have very great app for iPhone and Android users. I love their future roadmap. There are few integrations, and Integrations should be expanded for business community.

Vantaggi: It's all in one business suite. Means, you don't need to purchase email marketing softwares, CRM, Book Keeping Software & HR. All is integrated into one. Further, they have an impressive roadmap.

Inconvenienti: Few things still have to be implemented, as this company is new, you will find some notifications which should not be there. I wish, if there is one YouTube channel with a course on Deskera.

Utente Verificato
Mercati dei capitali, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/11/2020

"Ultimate App for Business Owners"

Commenti: I find myself saving money on other software subscriptions because Deskera is robust enough to replace them! Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company

Vantaggi: The first feature that i like about deskera is the ability to view different organisation within the same login email. That’s a huge one for me! Here are the rest of the things that i find great about Deskera:
- i just need to learn this 1 app instead of buying several software and worry about integration later on
- aggressive product development roadmap backed by substaintial funding
- mature established product in the market with existing mmr customers so i am not worried that they are expanding beyond just a HRM software since they already nailed it on their HRM development
- access controls that are not confusing to setup since deskera is split into (ERP, CRM and People)
- supports compliance and regulations from many countries (and growing)
- Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company
- API + Whitelabeling + CNAME!!
- There is a “mailchimp” within the CRM so i can send emails campaigns :)
- Last but not least: Great team from Singapore!

Inconvenienti: I would need to use the desktop version of Deskera to administer new employees

• Data della recensione: 16/11/2020
Rangel M.
Director, Finance
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/12/2020

"Outstanding All-in-One Solution for Small Business"

Commenti: I was simply an accounting software guy at the time. Prepared to sign up for Quickbooks. I was surprised to see that everything looked pleasantly clean and nice while onboarding. The good surprise was to see Deskera's other characteristics and additional modules such as the webpage builder. It has also an email templates for email campaigns to make the suite of application a must have package. The technical support is beyond anything else I’ve experienced, including a very supportive Facebook group that doesn't give me the feeling that after the sale is done, it's going anywhere. This makes me feel better about my acquisition.

Vantaggi: 1. Outstanding support
2. Easy to use interface
3. Feature rich mobile application
4. Regular improvements and hot fix
5. Pleasing UI
6. All solutions required for a small and medium size business to operate is included in the suite of applications.
7. Pricing

Inconvenienti: I would love to see contract management and digital signatures plus more store integrations, but these are on the roadmap and next year it seems they will be available. Some additional improvements to strengthen the UI/UI by minimizing navigation clicks and page transitions can be implemented.

Michael C.
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/12/2020

"All-in-one solution that you can grow from within"

Commenti: As the founder of a creative agency, we spend a lot of our time researching suitable software for our clients. Deskera surprised us pleasantly in that it's a potentially complete solution for our eCommerce clients based in the UK and EU, pending compliance. We normally use a mix of ShipStation, accounting software, HR software and so on but with Deskera seeing everything is in one place, we're looking at recommending it as a one-stop-all-in-one solution for our clients. We're very much looking forward for most of the pain points for UK/EU adoption to be addressed by Q1 2021.

Vantaggi: I liked that each app (Books, Sales/CRM and HR) launches on their own subdomain for clear focus and purpose. If they all were in a single location it would have been a very cluttered experience. Each app has more features that you would expect. I really liked that you could start out in Deskera and as you grow, even to a really large size, you wouldn't need to look for a more powerful solution as you can remain within Deskera and keep growing inside of it. This is because it covers all the basic needs of a small business, but also covers the needs of a fast-growing enterprise, providing a secure growth pathway for your business.

Inconvenienti: The fact that they only just launched for the Western markets meant that they weren't fully compliant for most countries in the UK and Europe but they have quickly addressed this by doubling down on compliance for each country based on priority. I've been impressed with compliance uptake. The other thing I didn't like was the lack of mail tracking integrations for UK or European mail services, there wasn't any indication of when they will get added. It looks as though some of UK/EU users might have to externalise mail tracking outside of Deskera for the foreseeable future.

Daniela T.
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/12/2020

"Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place."

Commenti: The features and benefits are many. They are working on improving everything and keep an open eye to all recommendations and where the community would like the software to go next. They are an exceptional company.

Vantaggi: I love what I have seen so far. I know it is only the beginning. Deskera will keep getting better. Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place. Call it my new favorite way to keep up with sales, follow-ups, and marketing. The best way for anyone, expert or beginner, to keeping good books, manage income, expenses, & cash flow. It helps to make sure people can schedule their time off with ease. Deskera will lower the cost of keeping up with payroll and its stress. What took you so long Deskera?

Inconvenienti: Not having the time to use it all. So much it can do, you will need staff just to make sure you use it all.

Robert M.
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 18/12/2020

"Solid sales, accounting and payroll with lots of upcoming features!"

Commenti: They are a responsive with support and offer helpful weekly updates/overviews on their FB channel. I'm happy with the purchase and look forward to their planned features. I've worked with Oracle, Epicor and Quickbook systems and they are not as robust but are making good progress. I'm pleased for my basic needs but you should review their product in detail to determine if it offers everything you need now or in the near future.

Vantaggi: I'm using Deskera primarily for sales, accounting and starting to setup the payroll. My business provides educational training for sale and also processes donations. I like the simplicity of the interface and the broad number of features. I've used QuickBooks for years and this product does not match their features, but does address the core features I need.

Inconvenienti: The objective of Deskera is to offer a multi-national platform that works in multiple companies. Their US company features are fairly complete so check it out first. Their approach to must functionality is to support the basics so if you need in-depth features or customizations this won't be the package for you.

Lars E.
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/12/2020

"Amazing piece of software"

Commenti: Overall it is one of the best pieces of software! I use it daily!

Vantaggi: There is so much what I really like about this software so it could be a very long text. But I will say it in short. This software is really amazing and a all in one solution for my business. I really love the way it works and the massive value of this tool. Before Deskera I needed several pieces of software to get my daily tasks done. With Deskera I found a solution to get so much stuff done. And that all in one tool! The App is also a nice additional solution to have my business always in my pocket.

Inconvenienti: There is not much negative to say. The only thing which could be approved is the app solution. It would be great to click on an e-mail or telephone number inside the CRM to open it/start a call.

• Data della recensione: 8/12/2020
Divaksh J.
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/11/2020

"Deskera all-in-one platform has potential to make all other tools useless!"

Vantaggi: 1. Pricing!! Most of us think it is costlier than the other solutions, but the fact is it is not. This ERP has a deadly combination of most ERP pillars CRM, BOOKS and PAYROLL modules.
2. It will significantly not only reduce administrative and operating costs but also improve overall productivity.
3. Not only web app has Good UX and UI but also it has one of the finest Mobile App I've ever used in an ERP; it makes your ERP available anytime anywhere right into your pocket.
4. You can manage shops, vendors, supply, sales, payroll, accounting everything from one Deskera.
5. Fully Goods and Services Tax compliant along with all major banks support. (India)
6. Deskera provides user-defined reports, intuitive charts and graphs and customizable alerts to monitor system changes.
7. They recently launched custom branding with CNAME, now we have it on our own domain as a completely white-labelled solution.
8. Customer service, they are responsive and profoundly serious about the product.

Inconvenienti: 1. As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep.
2. I wish it had a project management tool, right now for that specific reason we have to use another product.
3. Deskera is something that can become a crucial part of any organization in no time IMHO having two-factor authentication will lead to better reliability and worry-free experience.
4. Too much overwhelming for freelancers and small teams but good for large teams.
5. Integrations like Pabbly Connect, Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon etc are missing.

• Data della recensione: 20/11/2020
Lily L.
Operations Director
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 5/12/2020

"Full featured business management app"

Commenti: We're slowly migrating all our processes from OpenERP for sales, inventory, expenses, leaves etc.

Vantaggi: Deskera really covers all the bases in an integrated solution. From your marketing to your sales and accounting, you don't need to jump through hoops and hook different solutions : it's all there.
Also the licensing scheme is really neat: you pay for power users, but normal users are free. So you don't have to worry about the costs when your company grows or when you use external consultants that need to fill timesheets and expenses.
It's really a good thing for us.

Inconvenienti: As most of these solutions, since it's very complete, it's a bit overwhelming. Different countries have different requirements, and your previous solutuion might not play nice to export/import current data.
You will need to review things with your accounbtant, your sales team your product team...
Make surwe you take your time, it's not a 2 hours project to get started...

Jo-anne C.
Business Owner
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 29/11/2020

"Deskera - the software looking to replace many other ongoing subscriptions."

Commenti: Fantastic. The team from Deskera are really involved in the community, open to suggestions, and helping their members on a use case basis.

Vantaggi: I loved the inclusions in Deskera, the fact I don't need to run and maintain and sync multiple software platforms, let alone the ongoing monthly costs of each. I am in the process of migrating over my data from Xero, and I am excited to see what we can achieve with this streamlining.

Inconvenienti: Australian GST / Tax compliance is not here yet.... but its coming. Q4 2020!! :D

Joseph L.
  • Data della recensione: 9/12/2020

"Good Software with Incredible Potential"

Commenti: I've purchased and been playing with Deskera frequently for over a week. Deskera is a potentially fantastic all-in-one solution for small (possibly medium) businesses, but it is still very much in its infancy and is missing some basic functionality and seamless integration between modules. The Deskera team, thus far, has been incredibly responsive on all fronts (with one small annoying exception) - from management to programming to support and back. If Deskera pauses, focuses on deeply enhancing what it already has, then starts adding more modules/functionality, this will be the best all-in-one SMB software on the market.

Vantaggi: The UI/UX and basic feature set are very good. In addition and with one minor exception, their management, programmers, and support staff have been incredibly responsive

Inconvenienti: I hate to list these as cons as the software is in its infancy, but there are some outstanding glaring weaknesses: 1. Chart of Accounts - No prefix (brand or division) or sub accounts (cost centers).
2. Very basic financial statements and no financial statement builder.
3. Does not support cash accounting but is aimed at small business. Yes, that one is a real head scratcher.
4. Modules are not tightly and seamlessly integrated
5. Current modules need refined and more depth in features before new modules are created.
Please keep in mind that all of my major issues are either being addressed or will be addressed (on their roadmap) by Deskera.

• Data della recensione: 9/12/2020
Utente Verificato
Musician | Online Tutor
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 28/11/2020

"Incredible Suite of Apps/Products!"

Commenti: Having bought this as a Lifetime Deal on AppSumo, I am blown away by the features included in Deskera for the price I paid. Being a small business owner, there are currently features in here that are beyond my immediate needs, but it is fantastic to know that I've future-proofed myself for expansion. I'm yet to uncover all of its secrets but I have absolutely no regrets. Deskera is a serious tool and I'm excited for its future evolution.

Vantaggi: Of the three main apps included in the suite (Books, Sales & People), I think that Books (which is mainly focused on invoicing/finances etc.) is currently the most mature. The CRM (Sales) is also wonderfully feature-packed and it is honestly such a relief to finally have both of these tools in one dedicated space! In addition to that, other pros would have to be: the onboarding & customer support, the incredible mobile app, the community and the price of the LTD!

Inconvenienti: The integration of the three apps isn't as seamless as it could be. In talking to the customer support, they have assured me this is in the pipeline and I believe this will make the experience even smoother. I'd also like to see more integrations with third-party developers so that it's easier for Deskera to act as the central 'brain' of my workflow. I have every confidence that this will happen as the software evolves, so I'm reluctant to label this as a 'con'. Deskera is in the early stage of its development and I can only see it getting better as time goes on.

• Data della recensione: 28/11/2020
Jill S.
Blogger
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/12/2020

"Quickbooks Alternative for Me..."

Commenti: I'm still in the early stages but so far I'm happy with the ease of use to move my data over from QuickBooks and to get things functioning in the accounting portion of Deskera. Things are proceeding well and I'm happy about that. I'm sure I'll run into a few limitations but I have that with Quickbooks so it's not a deal-breaker. Further, I expect (and hope) Deskera will only improve upon their software in years to come.

Vantaggi: I like the price point and the robust features it offers.
The program is intuitive to use (for accounting software)
I like the integration of email, sales CRM, and HR/employee tools

Inconvenienti: It's never fun to switch accounting software for me but I'm doing it so is this really a con? :)
One of my banks does not connect with this software (but I'm hopeful it will one day).

Tiago B.
CKO
Servizi di informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/11/2020

"Como o nome diz: all in one."

Commenti: Abandonamos better proposals, zendesk, whmcs e putler por um só app.

Vantaggi: Tem a opção de toda a gestão da empresa num aplicativo só e aplicativo mobile.
A opção de ter campos adicionais ajuda bastante quando temos regras específicas como é o nosso caso.
De resto, faça uma avaliação e tire suas próprias conclusões.

Inconvenienti: Tradução para o português ainda não existe (novembro, 2020)

Arpad S.
Brand Designer | UI, UX & Visual Designer
  • Data della recensione: 12/12/2020

"All In One Business Suite"

Commenti: Our previous accounting app is no longer available outside of Canada and US, so I was forced to look for alternatives. I tested more tools and Deskera came out on top based on my business' needs.

Vantaggi: Deskera conveniently splits its interface into different "standalone apps", so when you want to create an invoice (Deskera Books) you won't be bothered with all the lead management (Deskera Sales) related interface elements. Segmenting the UI based on use case is a great way to keep the app clean and easy to use. You'll find all the features you need to create the perfect invoices, manage your clients and even more (There's Deskera People for HR managers, which I do not use). One particular feature that I really like is the payment gateway integration, that you can add directly to your invoices.

Inconvenienti: I don't think any feature is missing. I would like an option to gracefully degrade the available tools in each section of the app. Ie. for a small design agency, I do not require shipping related information on the invoices (it's all digital). Also it would be nice to have a more flexible templating system for the invoices. Right now it uses a docx, but a pdf option would be nice, which has better design possibilities.

• Data della recensione: 12/12/2020
Ashish R.
  • Data della recensione: 10/12/2020

"All in One Platform for running my business !"

Commenti: As someone who runs a digital agency as well as a start-up e-commerce start-up business, I find this software very useful as a one-stop tool for all my ERP & CRM requirements.

Vantaggi: The following are the major pros :
1) Integration features like local tax compliance for Indian companies, multicurrency support, and a mobile-first approach
2) The UI is beautiful and easy to use
3) Their roadmap shows the tool will continue to further evolve. with more automation coming soon
3) Vibrant FB community and that their team is very proactively engaged with the same, announcing new initiatives from time to time. A case in point is the Mentorship program which is an excellent initiative and could be especially useful for small businesses and start-up entrepreneurs like me.

Inconvenienti: 1) This isn't a full-on email marketing system like the active campaign, you cannot create automation.
It's more CRM.
2) CNAME option is missing at the moment. Would love to have a complete Whitelabel solution.
3)As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep
4) I wish it had a project management tool as well