Recensioni su Deskera All-In-One

Informazioni su Deskera All-In-One

Deskera All-In-One è una piattaforma unificata basata sul cloud per fatturazione, contabilità, buste paga, risorse umane e CRM.

Ulteriori informazioni su Deskera All-In-One

Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Deskera All-In-One ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 127 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Deskera All-In-One?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (127)

Đỗ
Đỗ
General Manager (Singapore)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Application suitable for all businesses

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This is exactly the business management software that I have been searching for a long time. I am a marketing agency with a lot of clients and in the past we had to manually manage it through Excel, although the market has a lot of management software and it is cumbersome because each tool stands separately. Only Deskera could do the package and turn around so easily. The road map is very promising right now and I see them actively taking care of their customers. Just need to improve the performance a little in the dashboard to make it work faster. Also there is nothing to blame. In addition, the price is very good, even a LTD but with what Deskera offers I think this is the next unicorn in the business software segment like CRM and ERP

Aspetti positivi:

I love the way the app manages companies and departments under one account. As a general manager I can easily view reports from accountants (daily receipts and payments, import and export invoices), reports from CRM about leads and deals gathered from sales staff, in addition, also manageable for payroll, timekeeping and travel reimbursement. All can be viewed in a single dashboard report. Very fast and convenient. Their mobile app is very intuitive and easy to use, able to create deals and browse permission applications on the go. Mobile apps are the one I appreciate most at Deskera, but in terms of features like Book, it's a bit confusing to start but they have quite a full Docs, me and my accountant are still working on and applying it. into your business.

Aspetti negativi:

In general, the basic features compared to other softwares on the market they are already complete. I would like to integrate more local banks to accommodate more tax patterns in different countries. Desktop application will be a little difficult to grasp initial usage, and it works a bit heavy, just improve its performance, add automatic integrations like Zapier, Pabbly Connect to be able to connect with other other marketing software.

Proinsias
Proinsias
Owner Manager (Irlanda)

Alternative considerate:

All in One Product for the small business in need of Financial Reports and a CRM and more

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am pretty OK with software packages, but it was really easy to setup and configure. And I like the ability to customise the Quotes and Invoices. The UI and the UX is very good, and I do not feel myself using the word "Clunky"/. Also, the colours are nice and make me feel happy, even if I am doing boring stuff like accounts.

Aspetti positivi:

Hi, I only really got this for the invoicing system. I am a sole trader. I had been using Wave and they and now just focusing on the US and Canada Market. Deskera came at the right time. For me it is the Quotations and the invoicing and the accounting. That alone to me is worth the cost. And I can also give access to my accountant if they need to validate my returns. I also have a Sales and Purchasing dashboard that will bring me up a level so I can better understand my business. I had applied for a bank loan, and I was asked for management accounts, and to be honest I just had a bank statement with a basic spreadsheet. This will now give me better insights into my weekly financial status. Also, I can also see my Sales funnel all in one view . Just having that for my Bank Manger will make me more professional. Also it links in with the CRM with a mailing function. Just in those two modules you can replace at least 4 to 6 separate software apps. You can communicate from the app and have a mail list. You may want to consider extra codes if you want a larger mail list. There is only one employee, me, but if I am lucky I will be able to manage part-time staff and their payroll as well as my payroll. That again is another Bonus. Hopefully there will be a Client POrtal on the roadmap but to be honest th

Aspetti negativi:

I am missing a Client Portal but I am sure that will come in time. But that is something that I can manage on my wordpress site. Also, the EU GDPR compliance is nearly there, and I am sure that will happen in due course. I was listening to a seminar online and I am happy to know that they are nearly there.

Utente Verificato
CEO (Singapore)
Mercati dei capitali, 11-50 dipendenti

Ultimate App for Business Owners

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I find myself saving money on other software subscriptions because Deskera is robust enough to replace them! Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company

Aspetti positivi:

The first feature that i like about deskera is the ability to view different organisation within the same login email. That’s a huge one for me! Here are the rest of the things that i find great about Deskera: - i just need to learn this 1 app instead of buying several software and worry about integration later on - aggressive product development roadmap backed by substaintial funding - mature established product in the market with existing mmr customers so i am not worried that they are expanding beyond just a HRM software since they already nailed it on their HRM development - access controls that are not confusing to setup since deskera is split into (ERP, CRM and People) - supports compliance and regulations from many countries (and growing) - Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company - API + Whitelabeling + CNAME!! - There is a “mailchimp” within the CRM so i can send emails campaigns :) - Last but not least: Great team from Singapore!

Aspetti negativi:

I would need to use the desktop version of Deskera to administer new employees

Alban
Alban
General Manager (Hong Kong)
Reti informatiche, 11-50 dipendenti

An excellent (and more complete) alternative to Xero

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My main issue of the past 2 years was to use an invoicing system and a separate bank reconciliation system because none other did support my bank.
Another issue I had was providing a convenient way for external consultants to fill their timesheets and expenses.
Deskera solves this and brings tons of other features on the table.

Aspetti positivi:

I've struggled to find a full-featured SaaS that would interface with my bank. Only Xero did, all the others didn't support it. Until Deskera, that is. As Xero's bills and invoice system is rather cumbersome, I used something else for invoicing and had to manually match payments to invoices, which was taking me hours every month. Now everything is integrated, and I have a whole bunch of other features (HR, Inventory management, CRM...) for a complete solution. I just love it. Plus, it has an auto-import function from Xero, so the transition was much easier than I thought. Oh, and as a cherry on the cake, the support team is great and reactive.

Aspetti negativi:

As it's a very feature-full solution, it can be overwhelming at times. It's not just fire and forget, you do have some configuration to do, which honestly can be a bit complicated if you're not used to this kind of software. And if you're migrating from solutions others than Xero or QuickBooks you might need some support.

Rangel
Director, Finance (Canada)
Design, 2-10 dipendenti

Outstanding All-in-One Solution for Small Business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I was simply an accounting software guy at the time. Prepared to sign up for Quickbooks. I was surprised to see that everything looked pleasantly clean and nice while onboarding. The good surprise was to see Deskera's other characteristics and additional modules such as the webpage builder. It has also an email templates for email campaigns to make the suite of application a must have package. The technical support is beyond anything else I’ve experienced, including a very supportive Facebook group that doesn't give me the feeling that after the sale is done, it's going anywhere. This makes me feel better about my acquisition.

Aspetti positivi:

1. Outstanding support 2. Easy to use interface 3. Feature rich mobile application 4. Regular improvements and hot fix 5. Pleasing UI 6. All solutions required for a small and medium size business to operate is included in the suite of applications. 7. Pricing

Aspetti negativi:

I would love to see contract management and digital signatures plus more store integrations, but these are on the roadmap and next year it seems they will be available. Some additional improvements to strengthen the UI/UI by minimizing navigation clicks and page transitions can be implemented.

Founder (Francia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

All-in-one solution that you can grow from within

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: As the founder of a creative agency, we spend a lot of our time researching suitable software for our clients. Deskera surprised us pleasantly in that it's a potentially complete solution for our eCommerce clients based in the UK and EU, pending compliance. We normally use a mix of ShipStation, accounting software, HR software and so on but with Deskera seeing everything is in one place, we're looking at recommending it as a one-stop-all-in-one solution for our clients. We're very much looking forward for most of the pain points for UK/EU adoption to be addressed by Q1 2021.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked that each app (Books, Sales/CRM and HR) launches on their own subdomain for clear focus and purpose. If they all were in a single location it would have been a very cluttered experience. Each app has more features that you would expect. I really liked that you could start out in Deskera and as you grow, even to a really large size, you wouldn't need to look for a more powerful solution as you can remain within Deskera and keep growing inside of it. This is because it covers all the basic needs of a small business, but also covers the needs of a fast-growing enterprise, providing a secure growth pathway for your business.

Aspetti negativi:

The fact that they only just launched for the Western markets meant that they weren't fully compliant for most countries in the UK and Europe but they have quickly addressed this by doubling down on compliance for each country based on priority. I've been impressed with compliance uptake. The other thing I didn't like was the lack of mail tracking integrations for UK or European mail services, there wasn't any indication of when they will get added. It looks as though some of UK/EU users might have to externalise mail tracking outside of Deskera for the foreseeable future.

Keshav
Keshav
founder (India)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch.
I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even.
This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are active and ready to support.
I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now).
I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

Aspetti positivi:

1) easy to use 2) Faster learning curve 3) Awesome community 4) phenomenal customer support 5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation. 6) ERP features are amazing 7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Aspetti negativi:

There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con. every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

Chua
Chua
Founder (Malaysia)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Aspetti positivi:

The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Aspetti negativi:

So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

Bei
Bei
Marketer (Singapore)

Looking good!

Aspetti positivi:

I hope that it'll replace a number of apps such as Waveapp, Salesflare, Nusii, and GetGist. Here's what I think: (1) I must say I'm liking the marketing portion. Though I'm on GetGist, I hope I can somehow integrate this in future, or perhaps if Deskera makes it good enough, I'll just transfer my entire email marketing over. Right now, I like that it has a few simple templates already. (2) Salesflare - I'm pretty sure this has enough potential to replace Salesflare, but I guess what Salesflare has that I like is the email workflow, which Deskera does not have yet. Not sure if it's in the pipeline. (3) Nusii - I use this a lot, and I definitely hope Deskera can develop this portion so that there's no need for me to jump from different apps, saving me lots of time. I heard that it's in the roadmap? For the accounting part, I'm quite sure it will replace Waveapp for me, as our needs are not as complicated. Overall, it doesn't look as complicated as I've imagined the platform to be, much easier than Plutio and some CRM that I've seen. Good start!

Aspetti negativi:

I hope that it will implement the Proposals/Digital signature function soon, as I'm still using a separate app for this.

🙂 Oliver
🙂 Oliver
Website designer (UK)

Alternative considerate:

My all in one solution... finally

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: As someone who has tried and failed to use Clientjoy (vastly unready for even AppSumo) and Agiled app (great but has major limitations such as unique emails for each lead 🤷‍♂️) I was warmly surprised when I bought and tried Deskera Their mobile app is something else. Amazingly useful for such an expansive solution. Also, watching the Deskera webinar was like watching a polished keynote speech at times. They know what they’re doing. It feels like I finally have a working CRM, Sales pipeline and finance all in one solution.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Polished product. Not rushed. Ready for market. The teams support and drive.

Aspetti negativi:

Focus on selling products is unusable for me as a web designer but I just don’t touch that stuff.

Daniela
CEO (USA)
Organizzazione eventi, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The features and benefits are many. They are working on improving everything and keep an open eye to all recommendations and where the community would like the software to go next. They are an exceptional company.

Aspetti positivi:

I love what I have seen so far. I know it is only the beginning. Deskera will keep getting better. Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place. Call it my new favorite way to keep up with sales, follow-ups, and marketing. The best way for anyone, expert or beginner, to keeping good books, manage income, expenses, & cash flow. It helps to make sure people can schedule their time off with ease. Deskera will lower the cost of keeping up with payroll and its stress. What took you so long Deskera?

Aspetti negativi:

Not having the time to use it all. So much it can do, you will need staff just to make sure you use it all.

Robert
President (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Solid sales, accounting and payroll with lots of upcoming features!

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: They are a responsive with support and offer helpful weekly updates/overviews on their FB channel. I'm happy with the purchase and look forward to their planned features. I've worked with Oracle, Epicor and Quickbook systems and they are not as robust but are making good progress. I'm pleased for my basic needs but you should review their product in detail to determine if it offers everything you need now or in the near future.

Aspetti positivi:

I'm using Deskera primarily for sales, accounting and starting to setup the payroll. My business provides educational training for sale and also processes donations. I like the simplicity of the interface and the broad number of features. I've used QuickBooks for years and this product does not match their features, but does address the core features I need.

Aspetti negativi:

The objective of Deskera is to offer a multi-national platform that works in multiple companies. Their US company features are fairly complete so check it out first. Their approach to must functionality is to support the basics so if you need in-depth features or customizations this won't be the package for you.

Managing Member (USA)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo

Deskera - A new era?

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall a positive experience, with a few unpolished edges but also with constant and rapid improvements and new features!

Aspetti positivi:

The software is full-featured and priced well when compared to older alternatives. The team at Deskera is very responsive, and the weekly video conferences are a revelation when compared to other stodgy alternative accounting software offerings.

Aspetti negativi:

Chat support appears to be in a country other than USA, which is fine, but occasionally chat will be unavailable during US business hours. The terminology/prompts on many screens are somewhat difficult to decipher, even for someone with accounting software experience. Although this may again be due to being in the US and having software that was created elsewhere. Many times I completely do not understand what an input field is asking for based on its caption, and there is no per-field help or tooltip, so I have to go search what those terms might mean. There are also times when fields change, for example: setting up a bank account will ask you to enter a "Code" with no onscreen explanation of what that is (is it a bank account number? is it my banking password? what is "code"?) and then after you enter and save the data, it is shown as a field called "Number" instead of "Code". HOWEVER, in dealing with the Deskera staff and support, I can see that they are CONSTANTLY improving and updating the software, and seem excited about their product and happy to help, so that keeps me interested in using it.

Lars
CEO (Germania)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti

Amazing piece of software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it is one of the best pieces of software! I use it daily!

Aspetti positivi:

There is so much what I really like about this software so it could be a very long text. But I will say it in short. This software is really amazing and a all in one solution for my business. I really love the way it works and the massive value of this tool. Before Deskera I needed several pieces of software to get my daily tasks done. With Deskera I found a solution to get so much stuff done. And that all in one tool! The App is also a nice additional solution to have my business always in my pocket.

Aspetti negativi:

There is not much negative to say. The only thing which could be approved is the app solution. It would be great to click on an e-mail or telephone number inside the CRM to open it/start a call.

Philippe
CEO (Francia)
Editoria, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Great product

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: At first it was a little confusing from a desktop app to a web based app but it’s great.
I would like to change language inside my way. Not their way. The translation is nonsense.

Aspetti positivi:

Mostly I use it for invoicing, accounting and CRM. Payrolls are too complicated for it on my country. It’s a pleasure to work with it. Easy to set up the products, the suppliers, customers and to customize yours invoices and quote. Great value.

Aspetti negativi:

Not much : I will love to see a portal for customers like Agiled.app does. Translation in French is a joke.

Divaksh
Divaksh
CEO (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Deskera all-in-one platform has potential to make all other tools useless!

Aspetti positivi:

1. Pricing!! Most of us think it is costlier than the other solutions, but the fact is it is not. This ERP has a deadly combination of most ERP pillars CRM, BOOKS and PAYROLL modules. 2. It will significantly not only reduce administrative and operating costs but also improve overall productivity. 3. Not only web app has Good UX and UI but also it has one of the finest Mobile App I've ever used in an ERP; it makes your ERP available anytime anywhere right into your pocket. 4. You can manage shops, vendors, supply, sales, payroll, accounting everything from one Deskera. 5. Fully Goods and Services Tax compliant along with all major banks support. (India) 6. Deskera provides user-defined reports, intuitive charts and graphs and customizable alerts to monitor system changes. 7. They recently launched custom branding with CNAME, now we have it on our own domain as a completely white-labelled solution. 8. Customer service, they are responsive and profoundly serious about the product.

Aspetti negativi:

1. As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep. 2. I wish it had a project management tool, right now for that specific reason we have to use another product. 3. Deskera is something that can become a crucial part of any organization in no time IMHO having two-factor authentication will lead to better reliability and worry-free experience. 4. Too much overwhelming for freelancers and small teams but good for large teams. 5. Integrations like Pabbly Connect, Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon etc are missing.

Lily
Lily
Operations Director (Hong Kong)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Full featured business management app

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We're slowly migrating all our processes from OpenERP for sales, inventory, expenses, leaves etc.

Aspetti positivi:

Deskera really covers all the bases in an integrated solution. From your marketing to your sales and accounting, you don't need to jump through hoops and hook different solutions : it's all there. Also the licensing scheme is really neat: you pay for power users, but normal users are free. So you don't have to worry about the costs when your company grows or when you use external consultants that need to fill timesheets and expenses. It's really a good thing for us.

Aspetti negativi:

As most of these solutions, since it's very complete, it's a bit overwhelming. Different countries have different requirements, and your previous solutuion might not play nice to export/import current data. You will need to review things with your accounbtant, your sales team your product team... Make surwe you take your time, it's not a 2 hours project to get started...

Jo-Anne
Business Owner (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Deskera - the software looking to replace many other ongoing subscriptions.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Fantastic. The team from Deskera are really involved in the community, open to suggestions, and helping their members on a use case basis.

Aspetti positivi:

I loved the inclusions in Deskera, the fact I don't need to run and maintain and sync multiple software platforms, let alone the ongoing monthly costs of each. I am in the process of migrating over my data from Xero, and I am excited to see what we can achieve with this streamlining.

Aspetti negativi:

Australian GST / Tax compliance is not here yet.... but its coming. Q4 2020!! :D

Kenton
owner (Canada)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Excellent support team, constantly improving

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience so far has been great. At first, I was not overly pleased with the software due to little things I encountered, but those things have all been fixed already (they were fixed within a day or two of me bringing it to their attention). I really like being able to use one tool for so many different things. Currently with my other business I have multiple programs for invoicing, accounting, payroll, sales/CRM, and HR, but with Deskera it's all in one. I never could have imagined how convenient that would be.

Aspetti positivi:

Aside from beautiful UI in both the desktop software and the mobile app, I would have to say their support team. That's not to take away from the product, it's great and constantly getting better, but their support is fast and responsive.

Aspetti negativi:

This iteration of the product is still young, so at the time of writing this review, there is still work to be done. You many encounter a snag here or there, but they are ready and waiting to solve any problem you throw at them.

Joseph
CEO (USA)

Good Software with Incredible Potential

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I've purchased and been playing with Deskera frequently for over a week. Deskera is a potentially fantastic all-in-one solution for small (possibly medium) businesses, but it is still very much in its infancy and is missing some basic functionality and seamless integration between modules. The Deskera team, thus far, has been incredibly responsive on all fronts (with one small annoying exception) - from management to programming to support and back. If Deskera pauses, focuses on deeply enhancing what it already has, then starts adding more modules/functionality, this will be the best all-in-one SMB software on the market.

Aspetti positivi:

The UI/UX and basic feature set are very good. In addition and with one minor exception, their management, programmers, and support staff have been incredibly responsive

Aspetti negativi:

I hate to list these as cons as the software is in its infancy, but there are some outstanding glaring weaknesses: 1. Chart of Accounts - No prefix (brand or division) or sub accounts (cost centers). 2. Very basic financial statements and no financial statement builder. 3. Does not support cash accounting but is aimed at small business. Yes, that one is a real head scratcher. 4. Modules are not tightly and seamlessly integrated 5. Current modules need refined and more depth in features before new modules are created. Please keep in mind that all of my major issues are either being addressed or will be addressed (on their roadmap) by Deskera.

Utente Verificato
Musician | Online Tutor (USA)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Incredible Suite of Apps/Products!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Having bought this as a Lifetime Deal on AppSumo, I am blown away by the features included in Deskera for the price I paid. Being a small business owner, there are currently features in here that are beyond my immediate needs, but it is fantastic to know that I've future-proofed myself for expansion. I'm yet to uncover all of its secrets but I have absolutely no regrets. Deskera is a serious tool and I'm excited for its future evolution.

Aspetti positivi:

Of the three main apps included in the suite (Books, Sales & People), I think that Books (which is mainly focused on invoicing/finances etc.) is currently the most mature. The CRM (Sales) is also wonderfully feature-packed and it is honestly such a relief to finally have both of these tools in one dedicated space! In addition to that, other pros would have to be: the onboarding & customer support, the incredible mobile app, the community and the price of the LTD!

Aspetti negativi:

The integration of the three apps isn't as seamless as it could be. In talking to the customer support, they have assured me this is in the pipeline and I believe this will make the experience even smoother. I'd also like to see more integrations with third-party developers so that it's easier for Deskera to act as the central 'brain' of my workflow. I have every confidence that this will happen as the software evolves, so I'm reluctant to label this as a 'con'. Deskera is in the early stage of its development and I can only see it getting better as time goes on.

Jill
Blogger (USA)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Quickbooks Alternative for Me...

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I'm still in the early stages but so far I'm happy with the ease of use to move my data over from QuickBooks and to get things functioning in the accounting portion of Deskera. Things are proceeding well and I'm happy about that. I'm sure I'll run into a few limitations but I have that with Quickbooks so it's not a deal-breaker. Further, I expect (and hope) Deskera will only improve upon their software in years to come.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the price point and the robust features it offers. The program is intuitive to use (for accounting software) I like the integration of email, sales CRM, and HR/employee tools

Aspetti negativi:

It's never fun to switch accounting software for me but I'm doing it so is this really a con? :) One of my banks does not connect with this software (but I'm hopeful it will one day).

Tiago
CKO (Brasile)
Servizi di informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Como o nome diz: all in one.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Abandonamos better proposals, zendesk, whmcs e putler por um só app.

Aspetti positivi:

Tem a opção de toda a gestão da empresa num aplicativo só e aplicativo mobile. A opção de ter campos adicionais ajuda bastante quando temos regras específicas como é o nosso caso. De resto, faça uma avaliação e tire suas próprias conclusões.

Aspetti negativi:

Tradução para o português ainda não existe (novembro, 2020)

Arpad
Arpad
Brand Designer | UI, UX & Visual Designer (Romania)

All In One Business Suite

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Our previous accounting app is no longer available outside of Canada and US, so I was forced to look for alternatives. I tested more tools and Deskera came out on top based on my business' needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Deskera conveniently splits its interface into different "standalone apps", so when you want to create an invoice (Deskera Books) you won't be bothered with all the lead management (Deskera Sales) related interface elements. Segmenting the UI based on use case is a great way to keep the app clean and easy to use. You'll find all the features you need to create the perfect invoices, manage your clients and even more (There's Deskera People for HR managers, which I do not use). One particular feature that I really like is the payment gateway integration, that you can add directly to your invoices.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't think any feature is missing. I would like an option to gracefully degrade the available tools in each section of the app. Ie. for a small design agency, I do not require shipping related information on the invoices (it's all digital). Also it would be nice to have a more flexible templating system for the invoices. Right now it uses a docx, but a pdf option would be nice, which has better design possibilities.

Ashish
CEO (India)

Alternative considerate:

All in One Platform for running my business !

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: As someone who runs a digital agency as well as a start-up e-commerce start-up business, I find this software very useful as a one-stop tool for all my ERP & CRM requirements.

Aspetti positivi:

The following are the major pros : 1) Integration features like local tax compliance for Indian companies, multicurrency support, and a mobile-first approach 2) The UI is beautiful and easy to use 3) Their roadmap shows the tool will continue to further evolve. with more automation coming soon 3) Vibrant FB community and that their team is very proactively engaged with the same, announcing new initiatives from time to time. A case in point is the Mentorship program which is an excellent initiative and could be especially useful for small businesses and start-up entrepreneurs like me.

Aspetti negativi:

1) This isn't a full-on email marketing system like the active campaign, you cannot create automation. It's more CRM. 2) CNAME option is missing at the moment. Would love to have a complete Whitelabel solution. 3)As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep 4) I wish it had a project management tool as well